Unit 7 A Letter from Jenny 翻译:第七单元 来自珍妮的一封信
Listen and Speak 翻译:听音并说一说
Is there any mail for me? 翻译:有给我的信件吗?
Yes, there is a letter from Jenny. 翻译:有,有一封珍妮写来的信。
Really? 翻译:真的吗?
Jenny wrote a letter to you. 翻译:珍妮给你们写信了。
Great! Let me see. 翻译:太好了!让我看看。
Please read it aloud. 翻译:请大点声读出来听听。
I see something inside the envelope. 翻译:我看到信封里有东西。
Oh! It's a picture of Jenny. 翻译:哦!是珍妮的一张照片。
October 9th,2012 翻译:2012年10月9日
Dear Xiaoxiao and Qiaoqiao, 翻译:亲爱的肖肖和乔乔,
It's a little windy in Ottawa. What's the weather like there? 翻译:渥太华现在有吹点风。你们那边的天气怎么样?
It was Thanksgiving Day yesterday. We had a big party last night. My family got together and had turkey dinner. 翻译:昨天是感恩节。昨晚我们举办了一个盛大的聚会。我们一家人聚在一起吃了火鸡晚餐。
I miss you guys. Why don't you visit me during the vacation? I'll be waiting for your letter. 翻译:我很想念你们。假期你们来看我怎么样?等你们给我回信哦。
Your friend, Jenny 翻译:你们的朋友, 珍妮
Talk Together 翻译:一起说一说
—Is there any...?—Yes,there are some.../No,there isn't any. 翻译:——有……吗?——是的,有一些……/不,没有。
—Do we...any...?—Yes,I...some.../No,I don't...any. 翻译:——我们有……吗?——是的,我……一些……/不,我没有……。
Is there any mail for me? 翻译:有给我的信件吗?
Yes, there are some letters for you. 翻译:有,有一些信是给你的。
Were there any phone calls? 翻译:有人打电话来吗?
No, there weren't any. 翻译:不,没有。
Do we have any fruit? 翻译:我们有水果吗?
No, we don't have any. 翻译:不,没有。
Did you buy any books? 翻译:你买书了吗?
Yes, I bought some storybooks. 翻译:买了,我买了一些故事书。
BOOK 翻译:书
OPEN 翻译:营业中
What's the weather like there in ...?/How's the weather there in...? 翻译:……的天气怎么样?
It's.../We have... 翻译:天气……。
What's the weather like there in autumn? 翻译:那里秋天的天气怎么样?
It's a little windy. 翻译:会吹点风。
What's the weather like there in spring? 翻译:那里春天的天气怎么样?
It's sunny and warm. 翻译:天气晴朗暖和。
How's the weather there in winter? 翻译:那里冬天的天气怎么样?
We have much snow. 翻译:我们这里会下大雪。
How's the weather there in summer? 翻译:那里夏天的天气怎么样?
We have lots of rain. 翻译:我们这里会经常下雨。
Check Up 翻译:课堂检测
Listen and number the pictures. 翻译:听音并给图片标上序号。
Listen and draw a line. 翻译:听音并连线。
Listen and choose the correct picture. 翻译:听音并选择正确的图片。
Read and fill in the blanks. 翻译:读一读并填空。
Is there any mail for me? 翻译:有给我的信件吗?
Yes, there is a letter from David. 翻译:有,有一封大卫写来的信。
Great! Let me see. 翻译:太好了!让我看看。
Please read it aloud. I see something inside the envelope. 翻译:请大点声读出来听听。我看到信封里有东西。
Oh! It's a picture of David. 翻译:哦!是大卫的一张照片。
The letter is from ______. 翻译:信是______写来的。
David wrote a letter to ______. 翻译:大卫写了一封信给______。
There is a ______ of David in the envelope. 翻译:信封里有大卫的一______。
Read and choose True or False. 翻译:读一读并选择“正确”或者“错误”。
November 22nd, 2012 翻译:2012年11月22日
Dear Linda, 翻译:亲爱的琳达,
It's very cold and windy in New York today. 翻译:纽约今天寒冷多风。
It was Thanksgiving Day yesterday. 翻译:昨天是感恩节。
We had a big party last night. 翻译:昨晚我们举办了一个盛大的聚会。
My family got together. 翻译:我们一家人聚在一起。
We had turkey dinner. I miss you. 翻译:我们吃了火鸡晚餐。我想念你们。
Why don't you visit me during the vacation? 翻译:假期你们来看我怎么样?
Your friend, 翻译:你的朋友,
Pete 翻译:彼得
Thanksgiving Day was on November 22nd. 翻译:感恩节是在11月22号。
Pete's family had turkey on Thanksgiving Day. 翻译:感恩节彼得的家人吃了火鸡。
Linda wrote the letter to Pete. 翻译:这封信是琳达写给彼得的。
True 翻译:正确
False 翻译:错误
True 翻译:正确
False 翻译:错误
True 翻译:正确
False 翻译:错误
Fill in the blank with the correct word. 翻译:用正确的单词填空。
Did you buy any fruit? 翻译:你买水果了吗?
Yes, I bought ______ strawberries. 翻译:是的,我买了______草莓。
Is there any mail for me? 翻译:有给我的信件吗?
No, there isn't ______ . 翻译:不,没有______。
Do we have any cheese? 翻译:我们有奶酪吗?
Yes, we have ______ . 翻译:是的,我们有______。
Sounds and Letters 翻译:语音与字母
Thanksgiving Day 翻译:感恩节
drink 翻译:喝
pink 翻译:粉红的
最新学习记录