Unit 5 Let's Eat Dumplings 翻译:第五单元 我们吃饺子吧
Listen and Speak 翻译:听音并说一说
Let's eat dumplings for dinner. What kind of dumplings do you want? 翻译:我们晚餐吃饺子吧。你想吃什么样的饺子?
Meat dumplings, please. 翻译:肉饺子吧,谢谢。
How about making dumplings together? 翻译:一起包饺子怎么样?
That's great. We can help you. 翻译:太好了,我们可以帮你。
Look at my dumplings. 翻译:看我的饺子。
It looks great! 翻译:它看起来不错!
Now, we' ll boil our dumplings. 翻译:现在,我们来煮饺子。
How long will it take to boil the dumplings? 翻译:煮饺子要多长时间?
About 10 minutes. 翻译:大约10分钟。
Turn off the TV and have dinner,kids. 翻译:把电视关掉然后吃晚饭吧,孩子们。
How do you like it? 翻译:觉得怎么样?
It tastes great! 翻译:太好吃了!
Take your time eating. 翻译:慢慢吃。
Would you like a bowl of soup? 翻译:你想喝碗汤吗?
Yes, please. 翻译:好的,谢谢。
Do you want some more dumplings? 翻译:你还想要饺子吗?
No,thank you.I can't eat any more. 翻译:不用了,谢谢。我吃不下了。
Talk Together 翻译:一起说一说
Let's...What kind of... do you want? 翻译:我们……吧。你想要什么样的……?
…, please. 翻译:……,谢谢。
Let's eat dumplings. What kind of dumplings do you want? 翻译:我们吃饺子吧。你想吃什么样的饺子?
Meat dumplings, please. 翻译:肉饺子吧,谢谢。
Let's buy some fruit. What kind of fruit do you want? 翻译:我们买些水果吧。你想吃什么水果?
Grapes, please. 翻译:葡萄吧,谢谢。
Let's make a cake. What kind of cake do you want? 翻译:我们来做蛋糕吧。你想吃什么蛋糕?
Chocolate cake, please. 翻译:巧克力蛋糕吧,谢谢。
Would you like...? 翻译:你想要……吗?
Yes, please./No, thank you. I'd like..…, please. 翻译:好的,谢谢。/不用了,谢谢。我想要……,谢谢。
Would you like a bowl of soup? 翻译:你想喝碗汤吗?
Yes, please. 翻译:好的,谢谢。
Would you like a piece of cake? 翻译:你想吃块蛋糕吗?
No, thank you. I'd like a slice of bread, please. 翻译:不了,谢谢。我想吃块面包。
Would you like a glass of juice? 翻译:你想喝杯果汁吗?
No, thank you. I'd like a cup of tea, please. 翻译:不了,谢谢。我想喝杯茶。
Check Up 翻译:课堂检测
Listen and choose what they want. 翻译:听音并选择他们想要的食物。
Listen and choose True or False. 翻译:听音并选择“正确”或者“错误”。
True 翻译:正确
False 翻译:错误
True 翻译:正确
False 翻译:错误
True 翻译:正确
False 翻译:错误
Listen and choose the correct picture. 翻译:听音并选择正确的图片。
Read and number the sentences in order. 翻译:读句子并给句子排序。
That's great. We can help you. 翻译:太好了。我们可以帮你。
How long will it take to boil them? 翻译:煮它们要多长时间?
Let's eat dumplings for dinner. 翻译:我们晚餐吃饺子吧。
Now, we'll boil our dumplings. 翻译:现在,我们来煮饺子。
How about making dumplings together? 翻译:一起包饺子怎么样?
It takes about 10 minutes. 翻译:大约10分钟。
Read and match the question to the answer. 翻译:读一读并把问句和答语连起来。
How do you like it? 翻译:觉得怎么样?
How about making dumplings together? 翻译:一起包饺子怎么样?
Do you want some more dumplings? 翻译:你还想要饺子吗?
No, thanks. I can't eat any more. 翻译:不用了,谢谢。我吃不下了。
It tastes great! 翻译:太好吃了!
That's great! I can help you. 翻译:太好了,我可以帮你。
Draw a line to complete the sentence and write it in the box below. 翻译:把下列能组成一句话的句子连起来,并将完整的句子写到下表中。
Turn off the TV and have dinner. 翻译:把电视关掉然后吃晚饭吧。
How about making dumplings together? 翻译:一起包饺子怎么样?
How long will it take to boil the dumplings? 翻译:煮饺子要多长时间?
I can't eat any more. 翻译:我吃不下了。
Turn off the TV and have dinner. 翻译:把电视关掉然后吃晚饭吧。
Sounds and Letters 翻译:语音与字母
slice 翻译:块
sleep 翻译:睡觉
slide 翻译:滑落
slow 翻译:慢的
kids 翻译:孩子
bands 翻译:乐队
clothes 翻译:衣服
pairs 翻译:一副
Read and Think 翻译:读一读并思考
Qiaoqiao and Xiaoxiao's mom wants to make dumplings for dinner. She asks her children,'What kind of dumplings do you want?'Qiaoqiao says,'Meat dumplings,please.'Mom prepares the meat filling and says,'How about making dumplings together?'Xiaoxiao says,'That's great.We can help you.'They are sitting around the table and making dumplings.Qiaoqiao and Xiaoxiao's dumplings look great. 翻译:乔乔和肖肖的妈妈晚餐想做饺子。她问孩子们:“你们想吃什么样的饺子?”乔乔说:“肉饺吧。”妈妈准备肉馅并说道:“一起包饺子怎么样?”肖肖说:“太好了。我们可以帮你。”他们围坐在桌子旁包饺子。乔乔和肖肖的饺子看起来不错。
Mom boils their dumplings. It takes about 10 minutes to boil them.They turn off the TV and have dinner.Mom asks her children. 'How do you like it?' Qiaoqiao says,'It tastes great!'They eat a lot of dumplings. Xiaoxiao also would like a bowl of soup. Mom asks Qiaoqiao,'Do you want some more dumplings?'He says,'No,thank you. I can't eat any more.' 翻译:妈妈去煮包好的饺子。大约10分钟就好了。他们关了电视吃晚饭。妈妈问两个孩子。“觉得怎么样?”乔乔说:“太好吃了!”他们吃了很多饺子。肖肖还想喝碗汤。妈妈问乔乔:“你还要吃饺子吗?”他说:“不用了,谢谢。我吃不下了”。
Q&A 翻译:答疑
Answer the questions. 翻译:回答问题。
What do they want to have for dinner? 翻译:他们晚饭想吃什么?
They want to have ______ ______ for dinner. 翻译:他们晚饭想吃______。
How long does it take to boil the dumplings? 翻译:煮饺子要多长时间?
5 minutes 翻译:5分钟
10 minutes 翻译:10分钟
15 minutes 翻译:15分钟
Who would like a bowl of soup? 翻译:谁要喝碗汤?
Mom 翻译:妈妈
Qiaoqiao 翻译:乔乔
Xiaoxiao 翻译:肖肖
Work Together 翻译:小组活动
Work in groups.'What Kind of...Do You Want?' 翻译:小组活动。“你想要什么样的……?”
Write down 9 kinds of fruit and drink with your group. 翻译:和你的组员们一起写出9种水果和饮料。
Fruit 翻译:水果
apple 翻译:苹果
Drink 翻译:饮料
milk 翻译:牛奶
Write the names of the fruit in the box. Then play Bingo using the dialog. 翻译:把上述水果的名称写到下面的表格里。然后运用下面的对话玩宾果游戏。
What kind of fruit do you want? 翻译:你想吃什么水果?
An apple, please. 翻译:一个苹果,谢谢。
Now, put the names of the drink in another Bingo box and play it again. 翻译:现在,把上述饮料的名称写到另一个宾果表格中,再玩一轮宾果游戏。
Work in pairs. 'Would You Like...?” 翻译:小组活动。“你想要……吗?”
Look at the pictures on page 79 and cut them out. Put what you want and what you don't want on your paper. 翻译:看第79页中的图片,把它们剪下来。把你想要的和不想要的分别贴在纸上。
Practice the dialog with your partner using the pictures. 翻译:运用这些图片和你的小伙伴进行对话。
Example 翻译:示例
Would you like a slice of pizza? 翻译:你想吃块披萨吗?
Yes, please. / No, thanks. 翻译:好的,谢谢。/不了,谢谢。
Fill in the blanks about you and your partner's dialog. 翻译:根据你和小伙伴的对话把下面的表格填写完整。
Would you like..? 翻译:你想要……吗?
Name 翻译:姓名
Yes, please. 翻译:好的,谢谢。
No, thanks. 翻译:不了,谢谢。
Lili 翻译:丽丽
a slice of pizza 翻译:一块披萨
最新学习记录