切换教材
Unit 1 Learning to be 翻译:第一单元 学会做人
Key Question 翻译:关键问题
What kind of person do you want to be? 翻译:你想成为什么样的人?
Objectives 翻译:目标
can describe personal goals 翻译:能描述个人目标
can understand what helps one to become a better person 翻译:能理解什么有助于成为更好的人
can communicate about future plans 翻译:能就未来计划进行交流
can describe your goals with a clear topic sentence 翻译:能用清晰的主题句描述自己的目标
Tasks 翻译:任务
learn some words about setting goals 翻译:学习一些有关制定目标的词汇
practise the pronunciation of /kw/ /tn/ /tw/ /vn/ /fən/ /ʒən/ 翻译:练习发音:/kw/ /tn/ /tw/ /vn/ /fən/ /ʒən/
use will and be going to 翻译:使用“will”和“be going to”
read a letter about growing from changes 翻译:阅读一封关于从变化中成长的信
listen to a speech about being responsible 翻译:听一个有关负责任的演讲
find out how birds learn to fly 翻译:了解小鸟如何学会飞翔
talk about plans for the future 翻译:谈论未来计划
create a time box 翻译:制作一个时间盒
write a letter to your future self 翻译:给未来的自己写一封信
A Getting ready 翻译:A 课前准备
Describing personal goals 翻译:描述个人目标
As the new year begins, we feel the need to make changes in our lives. Read the mini-texts and match the pictures with what Linlin and Zihao have planned to do in this new term. 翻译:随着新年的开始,我们觉得需要改变自己的生活。阅读小语篇,将图片与琳琳和子豪在新学期的计划进行匹配。
Complete the chart with the changes and reasons why Linlin and Zihao want to make each change. 翻译:完成下列图表,写出琳琳和子豪想要做出的改变以及做出每项改变的理由。
Phrasal verbs 翻译:短语动词
A phrasal verb is made up of a verb and one or more prepositions or adverbs. Some phrasal verbs are separable, e.g. tidy sth up = tidy up sth. Some phrasal verbs cannot be separated, e.g. get along with. 翻译:短语动词由一个动词和一个或多个介词或副词组成。有些短语动词是可以分开的,如“tidy sth up = tidy up sth”。有些短语动词不能分开,如“get along with”。
Changes 翻译:改变
Write a short essay every week. 翻译:每周写一篇短文。
Reasons 翻译:理由
Hope to improve English grades. 翻译:希望提高英语成绩。
Linlin 翻译:琳琳
I've set a goal to write a short essay every week. I hope to improve my English and get good grades. 翻译:我设定了每周写一篇短文的目标。我希望提高英语水平,取得好成绩。
I want to get along with my classmates. I will cooperate with others in group projects and listen carefully to their ideas and feelings. 翻译:我希望与同学们和睦相处。我会在小组项目中与他人合作,并认真倾听他们的想法和感受。
I'm going to learn to dance. I'd like to have some fun and keep a balance between life and study. 翻译:我要学习跳舞。我想找点乐子,在生活和学习之间保持平衡。
Zihao 翻译:子豪
I want to be good at public speaking. I will learn to express myself clearly and explain with examples. 翻译:我想要擅长公开演讲。我要学会清楚地表达自己的观点,并举例说明。
I am going to read regularly and I have made a plan to spend about half an hour a day reading. I reall want to read more. 翻译:我要经常阅读,我已经制定了每天阅读半小时的计划。我真的想读更多的书。
I can help more with housework. I will do the cleaning and tidy up my room every week. 翻译:我可以更多地帮忙做家务。每周我都会打扫卫生,并整理房间。
Complete the sentences that talk about changes with the expressions from the mini-texts. 翻译:用小语篇中的表达完成有关改变的句子。
'My friends and I have made a plan to start our own band next summer. We have set a goal for ourselves that we will create at least three songs together. I can sing, but I can't play an instrument,so I'm taking a class to learn the guitar. It's so much fun!' 翻译:“我和朋友们制定了一个计划,打算明年夏天组建自己的乐队。我们为自己设定了一个目标,那就是至少要一起创作三首歌曲。我会唱歌,但不会演奏乐器,所以我正在上吉他课。这真是太有趣了!”
'I want to keep a balance between life and study, so I joined the chess club this year. I find chess interesting but difficult, so I keep learning from others. Happily, I get along with others and I'm making some new friends!' 翻译:“我想在生活和学习之间保持平衡,所以今年加入了国际象棋俱乐部。我觉得国际象棋很有趣,但也很难,所以我一直在向他人学习。令人高兴的是,我和其他人相处得很好,还交到了一些新朋友!”
Listen to a conversation and choose the correct answers. 翻译:听一段对话,选择正确的答案。
What is Jack's goal for the new year? 翻译:杰克新一年的目标是什么?
To join the football team. 翻译:加入足球队。
To build a football team. 翻译:组建一支足球队。
Why does he want to make this change? 翻译:他为什么要做出这样的改变?
To develop his skills. 翻译:发展他的技能。
To make more friends. 翻译:结交更多朋友。
How will Jack achieve his goal? 翻译:杰克将如何实现他的目标?
He'll go to football training regularly. 翻译:他会定期参加足球训练。
He'll learn to be a good team player. 翻译:他会学会成为一名优秀的团队球员。
Work in pairs. Discuss with your partner what changes you would like to make in this new term. 翻译:两人一组。与同伴讨论一下你们各自希望在新学期做出哪些改变。
What changes are you thinking about? 翻译:你想做出哪些改变?
I'm going to read more books this term. I'll read for at least 20 minutes every day. 翻译:这学期我要读更多的书。我要每天至少阅读20分钟。
That's a great idea! Reading more can help with our studies. For me, I'll be more friendly and helpful to others. I want to get along with my classmates. 翻译:那是个好主意!多读书有助于我们的学习。对我来说,我要变得更加地友好,更加地乐于助人。我想和同学们和睦相处。
That's a nice goal! 翻译:那是个不错的目标!
B Reading and critical thinking 翻译:B 阅读与思考判断
We always make changes to become the person we want to be. Sometimes, unhappy changes may happen to us. How can we face change? Read this letter to find out. 翻译:为了成为自己想要成为的人,我们总会做出改变。有时,我们可能会遇到不愉快的变化。那么,我们该如何面对变化呢?阅读下面这封信来寻找答案。
Growing deep, growing strong 翻译:深入扎根,茁壮成长
15 February Hi Brad, 翻译:2月15日 嗨,布拉德:
Sorry to hear that you were worried about giving a public speech for the first time next week. I'm going to share a story and hope it will help you feel better. 翻译:很抱歉听到你为下周的第一次公开演讲而担心。我想和你分享一个故事,希望能让你感觉好一些。
Last spring, my mother and I were working together in the garden. When she saw some plants in small pots, she said, 'We will dig them out and move them to bigger pots.' 翻译:去年春天,我和我妈妈一起在花园里干活。当她看到一些小花盆里的植物时,她说:“我们要把它们挖出来,并移到更大的花盆里。”
'Won't it hurt them? I think it is safe for them to stay where they are.' I was worried. 翻译:“这样会不会伤害它们?我觉得让它们留在原地很安全。”我当时感到担心。
My mother dug a plant out. 'It won't hurt them,' she said. 'Life in the new pot will be difficult. To survive, the roots will grow bigger and stronger. Stronger roots will make a stronger plant.' 翻译:我妈妈把一株植物挖了出来。“不会伤害到它们的。”她说,“新花盆里的生活会很艰难。为了生存,根系会长得更大、更壮。更壮的根系会让植物变得更坚韧。”
And now, the plants grow very well in their new, big pots. 翻译:现在,这些植物在新的大花盆里生长得很好。
Often, when change comes my way, I feel like those little plants—I feel like I have been dug up and turned upside down. I am going to worry. Won't this change be hard for me? Won't it be good if I stay where I am? Then I will remember my mother's words: That's how the roots grow deep and strong. 翻译:很多时候,当变化向我袭来的时候,我感觉自己就像那些小植物——我感觉自己被挖了出来,翻了个底朝天。我会感到担忧。这种变化对我而言会不会很难?如果我留在原地是不是更好?然后我就会想起我妈妈的话:这样,根系才能扎得又深又牢固。
How did you like my story? Please let me know when you write back. 翻译:你觉得我的故事怎么样?请在回信时告诉我。
Best wishes, Linda 翻译:最美好的祝愿, 琳达
Comprehension 翻译:理解
Answer the questions. 翻译:回答问题。
Subskill 翻译:子技能
Scanning 翻译:扫读
Who sent this letter? 翻译:这封信是谁寄的?
What was Brad worried about? 翻译:布拉德在担心什么?
What did Linda's mother do with the plants? 翻译:琳达的妈妈对植物做了什么?
Why was Linda worried about the plants? 翻译:琳达为什么担心这些植物?
Did the plants survive in their new pots? 翻译:植物在新花盆里存活了吗?
Why did Linda say that she felt like those plants? 翻译:为什么琳达说她觉得自己像那些植物?
Choose the correct answers. 翻译:选择正确的答案。
Why did Linda write this letter? 翻译:琳达为什么写这封信?
To ask Brad for gardening advice. 翻译:向布拉德征求园艺建议。
To share her own worries with Brad. 翻译:与布拉德分享自己的烦恼。
To share a life lesson and encourage Brad. 翻译:分享人生经验,鼓励布拉德。
What did Linda learn from her mother's words about the plants? 翻译:琳达从她妈妈关于植物的话中学到了什么?
It's best to leave plants to grow in small pots. 翻译:最好让植物在小盆中生长。
Change can be difficult but it leads to growth. 翻译:改变可能很困难,但它会带来成长。
Plants need a lot of sunlight to grow well. 翻译:植物需要大量阳光才能生长良好。
Put the pictures in the correct order. Then retell Linda's story about the plants in your own words. 翻译:将下列图片按照正确的顺序进行排列。然后用自己的话复述琳达关于植物的故事。
B Reading and critical thinking 翻译:B 阅读与思考判断
Word work 翻译:词汇练习
Write the words from the text according to their meanings. Then complete the sentences with their correct forms. 翻译:根据词义写出文中的词汇。然后用正确的形式完成句子。
survive continue to live 翻译:继续生活
come one's way happen towards someone 翻译:发生在某人身上
hope want something to happen 翻译:希望某事发生
dig uncover (something underground) by moving earth, soil, or sand 翻译:通过移动泥土、土壤或沙粒来揭开(地下的东西)。
share tell other people your ideas, feelings, or experiences 翻译:将自己的想法、感受或经历告诉他人
I do hope everything goes well. 翻译:我希望一切顺利。
Are you surprised at the survive of the little plant after the big storm? 翻译:你对小植物在暴风雨过后的存活感到惊讶吗?
The children love to dig around in the sand to find hidden treasures. 翻译:孩子们喜欢挖沙子,寻找隐藏的宝藏。
Would you like to share your experience with the rest of the group? 翻译:你愿意和大家分享一下你的经验吗?
You can get through whatever comes your way, whatever happens. 翻译:无论遇到什么,无论发生什么,你都能渡过难关。
Complete the report about a public speaking experience with the words and expression in the box. 翻译:用方框中的词汇和表达完成关于一次公开演讲经历的报告。
upside down 翻译:颠倒;倒转
hurt 翻译:伤害
share 翻译:向(某人)诉说,分享(想法、消息等)
grow 翻译:(使)生长,发育
worried 翻译:担心的;担忧的;发愁的
I was seriously worried about giving my first public speech. My stomach felt hurt as I stood in front of the crowd. I could hardly hear my own words as I began. But the crowd fell silent. Then I remembered the advice my friend had shared, so I spoke slowly but clearly. I could see people nodding and I found myself enjoying this new experience. I realised that taking on challenges doesn't upside down me. Instead, it helps me to grow and know what I can do. 翻译:第一次公开演讲时,我非常担心。当我站在观众面前时,我的胃感到疼痛。当我开始演讲时,我几乎听不清自己在说什么。但是,全场鸦雀无声。后来,我想起了朋友给我的建议,于是我说得缓慢而清晰。我看到大家都在点头,我发现自己很享受这种全新的体验。我意识到,接受挑战并不会颠覆我。相反,它能帮助我成长,让我知道自己能做什么。
Critical thinking 翻译:思考判断
Understand. What do you think is Brad's 'new pot'? Tick and explain your choice. 翻译:内容理解。你认为布拉德的 “新花盆”是什么?勾出选项,并解释你的选择。
start a new hobby 翻译:开始一项新的爱好
live in another city 翻译:在另一个城市生活
take part in a new activity 翻译:参加一项新的活动
learn something new 翻译:学习一些新的东西
deal with a problem 翻译:处理一个问题
make new friends 翻译:结识新朋友
Apply. Have you ever been in a situation similar to Brad's? Share your experience of growing strong in a 'new pot'. 翻译:实际应用。你是否遇到过与布拉德类似的情况?分享你在“新花盆”中茁壮成长的经历。
EXAMPLE 翻译:示例
When I studied in a new school, I felt like being moved into a new pot. I had no friends there. To make some new friends, I joined a drama club. I also talked to my parents about my worries. ... 翻译:当我在一所新学校学习时,我感觉就像被移栽到了一个新的花盆里。在那里我没有朋友。为了交到一些新朋友,我参加了戏剧俱乐部。我还向父母倾诉了我的烦恼……
C Grammaring 翻译:C 语法
will and be going to 翻译:“will”和“be going to”
Study the blue parts and answer the questions. 翻译:仔细研究标蓝的内容,并回答问题。
I'm going to share a story. 翻译:我要和大家分享一个故事。
We will dig them out and move them to bigger pots. 翻译:我们要把它们挖出来,移到更大的花盆里。
Life in the new pot will be difficult for the plant. 翻译:新花盆里的生活对植物来说会很艰难。
I am going to worry. 翻译:我会感到担心。
Is sharing a story a planned action? 翻译:分享故事是有计划的行动吗?
When did the mother decide to move the plants? 翻译:妈妈是什么时候决定移走这些植物的?
Does the speaker believe that life in the new pot will be difficult? 翻译:说话者是否认为在新花盆里的生活会很艰难?
Is the speaker pretty sure about her future worries? 翻译:说话者对她未来的担忧有把握吗?
Grammar highlights 翻译:语法要点
We use will to talk about a new decision. When we have already decided to do something, we use be going to. 翻译:“will”用于谈论新的决定。当某人已经决定要做某事时,则要用“be going to”。
We will ... 翻译:我们将……
We are going to... 翻译:我们打算……
past 翻译:过去
now 翻译:现在
future 翻译:未来
past 翻译:过去
now 翻译:现在
future 翻译:未来
We use both will and be going to for future happenings. 翻译:“will”和“be going to”都可以用于表示将来会发生的事情。
When we say something will happen, we think something is likely to happen. 翻译:当谈到某件事情将会发生时,一般认为某件事情很可能会发生。
We use be going to to predict something that we think is certain to happen. 翻译:“be going to”用于预测那些被认为肯定会发生的事情。
Complete the sentences using will or be going to. 翻译:用“will”或“be going to”完成句子。
After I graduate from high school, I'm going to attend (I; attend) medical school and become a doctor. I have always wanted to be a doctor. 翻译:高中毕业后,我打算上医学院,成为一名医生。我一直想成为一名医生。
I have borrowed a book from the library. This weekend, I'm going to stay at home and start reading it. 翻译:我从图书馆借了一本书。这个周末,我打算待在家里开始读这本书。
Just a moment. I'll help you with that maths problem. 翻译:稍等一下。我会帮你解决那个数学问题。
I don't know how to do this project. 翻译:我不知道怎么做这个项目。
It's OK. We are a team. We'll work together to solve the problem. 翻译:没关系,我们是一个团队。我们会一起努力解决问题。
I forgot to wear a T-shirt. I can't go to football training after school. 翻译:我忘了穿T恤。放学后我不能去参加足球训练了。
Don't worry. I'll lend you one. 翻译:别担心,我会借你一件。
Has Dandan decided what changes to make in this new term? 翻译:丹丹决定在新学期做出什么改变了吗?
Yes. Everything is planned. First, she's going to join the drama club. Second, she's going to learn to play volleyball. 翻译:是的。一切都计划好了。首先,她要加入戏剧俱乐部。其次,她要学习打排球。
Match the sentence parts. 翻译:将句子匹配起来。
Why don't you come and visit the museum with us? 翻译:你为什么不来和我们一起参观博物馆呢?
He looks very tired. 翻译:他看起来很疲惫。
I'm sorry I made you so disappointed. 翻译:我很抱歉让你感到如此失望。
The book is thick. 翻译:这本书很厚。
Let's ask our teacher for help. 翻译:让我们向老师求助吧。
The sports meeting starts in five minutes and it takes 15 minutes to get there. 翻译:运动会五分钟后开始,到那里需要15分钟。
I think he's going to fall asleep. 翻译:我想他要睡着了。
He'll give us some useful advice. 翻译:他会给我们一些有用的建议。
I'm not going to finish it tonight. 翻译:我今晚不打算看完它。
You'll enjoy it. 翻译:你会喜欢的。
We're going to be late. 翻译:我们要迟到了。
I won't do it again. 翻译:我再也不会这么做了。
Choose the sentences that are more common. If both are very common, tick the third choice. 翻译:选择更常见的句子。如果两者都很常见,请在第三个选项上打勾。
Are you going to play basketball after school today? 翻译:今天放学后你要去打篮球吗?
Will you play basketball after school today? 翻译:今天放学后你会去打篮球吗?
Both sentences are very common. 翻译:这两个句子都很常见。
Let's ask Jack how to solve this problem. He's going to know. 翻译:让我们问问杰克怎么解决这个问题吧。他会知道的。
Let's ask Jack how to solve this problem. He'll know. 翻译:让我们问问杰克怎么解决这个问题吧。他会知道的。
Both sentences are very common. 翻译:这两个句子都很常见。
I'm going to need your help in the garden tomorrow. 翻译:我明天需要你在花园里帮忙。
I'll need your help in the garden tomorrow. 翻译:我明天需要你在花园里帮忙。
Both sentences are very common. 翻译:这两个句子都很常见。
If she doesn't start working harder, she's going to fail the test. 翻译:如果她再不开始努力学习,考试就会不及格。
If she doesn't start working harder, she'll fail the test. 翻译:如果她再不开始努力学习,考试就会不及格。
Both sentences are very common. 翻译:这两个句子都很常见。
D Listening and speaking 翻译:D 听力与口语
Growing up to be a responsible person 翻译:成为一个负责任的人
Subskill 翻译:子技能
Listening for examples 翻译:听取示例
Speakers often give an example to make their ideas clearer and easier to understand. Words that give an example: for example, like, such as. 翻译:说话者通常会举例说明,使自己的观点更清晰易懂。举例说明的词语有:for example(例如)、like(诸如)、such as(比如)。
What do you think it means to be a responsible person? Tick and explain. 翻译:你认为成为一个负责任的人意味着什么?勾出选项并阐明理由。
Finish your homework. 翻译:完成家庭作业。
Help with housework. 翻译:帮忙做家务。
Take care of your pets. 翻译:照顾宠物。
Be careful when cycling. 翻译:骑自行车时要小心。
Return library books on time. 翻译:按时归还图书馆的书籍。
Say sorry when you are wrong. 翻译:错了就说对不起。
Listen and choose the best answers. 翻译:听录音并选择最佳答案。
What is the main idea of this speech? 翻译:这篇演讲的主旨是什么?
Why being responsible is important. 翻译:为什么负责任很重要。
What it means to be responsible. 翻译:负责任意味着什么。
How we can become responsible. 翻译:我们如何才能变得负责任。
How many examples are given by the speaker? 翻译:演讲者举了几个例子?
Three. 翻译:三个。
Four. 翻译:四个。
Five. 翻译:五个。
Listen again and put examples into the table. 翻译:再听一遍录音,将例子填入表格。
Taking care of yourself 翻译:照顾自己
Being helpful to others 翻译:帮助他人
In pairs, ask and answer the questions. 翻译:两人一组,提出问题并回答。
Do you think you are a responsible person? Can you give some examples to show that you are or you are not? 翻译:你认为自己是一个负责任的人吗?你能举例说明你是或不是吗?
How birds learn to fly 翻译:小鸟如何学会飞翔
Listen and put the descriptions in the correct order. 翻译:听录音,并将下列描述按正确的顺序进行排列。
The bird leaves the nest. 翻译:小鸟离巢。
The bird spreads wings. 翻译:小鸟张开翅膀。
The bird flaps wings. 翻译:小鸟扇动翅膀。
The bird falls off the branch. 翻译:小鸟从树枝上掉下来。
Listen and make a connection between how a bird learns to fly and how we learn to grow. 翻译:听录音,并将小鸟如何学会飞翔与我们如何学会成长联系起来。
The bird learns to fly 翻译:小鸟学会飞翔
Falls off the branch. 翻译:从树枝上掉下来。
Leaves the nest. 翻译:离巢。
Flies high. 翻译:高飞。
Spreads wings and flaps. 翻译:张开翅膀,并扇动翅膀。
We learn to grow 翻译:我们学会成长
Reach new goals. 翻译:达成新的目标。
Experience challenges. 翻译:经历挑战。
Keep trying. 翻译:不断尝试。
Step out of our comfort zones. 翻译:走出舒适区。
Discuss the question. 翻译:讨论问题。
How does this material get your attention and make you think? Think about the background music, the speaker's voice, and the pictures. 翻译:这段材料是如何吸引你的注意力并让你思考的?考虑背景音乐、演讲者的声音和图片。
Subskill 翻译:子技能
Expressing interest in ideas we hear 翻译:对我们听到的观点表达兴趣
During a conversation or informal discussion, it's important to let other people know that we are interested in what they are saying. We can give our opinions, e.g. Great! That's fantastic! We can also ask follow-up questions, e.g. What are you going to do? Why do you want to do this? 翻译:在交谈或非正式讨论中,让别人知道我们对他们所说的话感兴趣是很重要的。我们可以发表自己的意见,例如:Great!(好极了!) That's fantastic!(太精彩了!)。 我们还可以追问,例如:What are you going to do?(你打算做什么?)Why do you want to do this?(你为什么想要这么做?)。
Plans for the future 翻译:未来计划
What are your goals for the near and far future? What will you do to achieve them? Complete the chart. Then discuss your goals and plans with your partner. 翻译:你近期和远期的目标是什么?你将如何实现这些目标?完成下列图表。然后与同伴讨论你的目标和计划。
Goals 翻译:目标
Plans 翻译:计划
Be good at public speaking. 翻译:擅长公开演讲。
Join the public speaking club. 翻译:参加公开演讲俱乐部。
Study the great speakers. 翻译:研究伟大的演讲者。
Practise speaking in front of the mirror. 翻译:对着镜子练习演讲。
Pronunciation 翻译:发音
/kw/ /tn/ /tw/ /vn/ /ʃən/ /ʒən/ (see p146) 翻译:/kw/ /tn/ /tw/ /vn/ /ʃən/ /ʒən/ (见146页)
SET 翻译:确定
GOALS 翻译:目标
TAKE 翻译:采取
ACTION 翻译:行动
EXAMPLE 翻译:示例
My goal is to be good at public speaking. 翻译:我的目标是擅长公开演讲。
What are you going to do to achieve your goal? 翻译:为了实现目标,你打算做什么?
I'm going to join the public speaking club. I'll learn from others and study the great speakers. I'll also practise regularly. Every weekend I'll practise speaking in front of the mirror. 翻译:我打算加入公开演讲俱乐部。我会向其他人学习,研究那些伟大的演讲者。我还会定期练习。每个周末我都会对着镜子练习演讲。
Great! I'm sure you can do it! 翻译:好极了!我相信你能做到!
Culture link 翻译:文化链接
'A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.' That's a popular saying in China. It tells us that big goals can be achieved if we start with a small action and keep moving forward. There is a similar English saying that highlights the importance of taking action, 'Actions speak louder than words.' 翻译:“千里之行,始于足下”。这句话在中国很流行。它告诉我们,只要我们从小事做起,不断前进,就可能实现远大的目标。英语中也有一句类似的话,强调了行动的重要性:“行胜于言。”
E Writing 翻译:E 写作
A letter to my future self 翻译:给未来的自己的一封信
How do you see yourself in ten years' time? Where will you be? What will you be doing? Do you become the person you want to be? How will you make that happen? Write a letter to your future self. 翻译:你如何看待十年后的自己?你会在哪里?你会在做什么?你会成为自己想成为的人吗?你将如何实现这一目标?给未来的自己写一封信。
Subskill 翻译:子技能
Writing a topic sentence 翻译:写主题句
A topic sentence is often the first sentence of a paragraph. It tells the reader what the paragraph will be about in a clear and direct way. 翻译:主题句通常是段落的第一句话。它以一种清晰、直接的方式告诉读者该段的内容。
Study a model. Read the letter and complete the three tasks. 翻译:学习范文。阅读这封信,并完成三项任务。
18 February, 2025 翻译:2025年,2月18日
Dear future me, 翻译:亲爱的未来的我:
______ Biology is my favourite subject at school, and I have a great interest in learning about how our bodies work. Also, the experience of helping out at the community centre shows me the joy of caring for others. I want to become a doctor so that I can help more people and make a real difference. I really hope that you, my future self, will make this dream come true. Keep doing your best! 翻译:______ 生物是我在学校最喜爱的科目,我对了解我们的身体是如何运作的非常感兴趣。此外,在社区中心帮忙的经历也让我体会到了关爱他人的乐趣。我想成为一名医生,这样我就能帮助更多的人,并产生真正的影响。我真的希望你,我未来的自己,能实现这个梦想。继续努力吧!
Best wishes, 翻译:最美好的祝愿,
Yuxuan 翻译:雨轩
The letter needs a topic sentence. Tick the one that can be used as a topic sentence. 翻译:这封信需要一个主题句。请勾选出可以作为主题句的一项。
How is everything going? 翻译:一切还好吗?
This letter will help you remember the past. 翻译:这封信将帮助你回忆过去。
It must be very exciting to travel around the world! 翻译:环游世界一定很激动人心吧!
Hope you are getting closer to your dream of becoming a doctor! 翻译:希望你离成为医生的梦想越来越近!
My love of science and helping others is shaping my dream of becoming a doctor. 翻译:我对科学和帮助他人的热情正在构筑我成为医生的梦想之路。
Tick the picture that shows the structure of this model letter. 翻译:勾选出表明这封示范信函的结构的图片。
topic sentence 翻译:主题句
supporting detail 1 翻译:具体细节1
supporting detail 2 翻译:具体细节2
concluding sentence 翻译:结论句
topic sentence 翻译:主题句
supporting detail 1 翻译:具体细节1
supporting detail 2 翻译:具体细节2
The topic sentence shows the topic and the main idea the paragraph will be about. Read the example and write a topic sentence. 翻译:主题句表明段落的主题和主旨。阅读示例,写出主题句。
EXAMPLE 翻译:示例
Topic: stepping out of your comfort zone 翻译:主题:走出舒适区
Main idea: benefits 翻译:主旨:好处
Topic sentence: There are a number of benefits to stepping out of your comfort zone and challenging yourself. 翻译:主题句:走出舒适区、挑战自我有很多好处。
Topic: change 翻译:主题:改变
Main idea: can help you grow 翻译:主旨:可以帮助你成长
Topic sentence: ______. 翻译:主题句:______。
Think. In the letter to your future self, you can set goals, imagine what the future will be like, or express your hopes. Name your topic and write your topic sentence. 翻译:思考。在给未来的自己的信中,你可以设定目标,想象未来的样子,或者表达你的希望。为主题命名并写出主题句。
Name the topic. 翻译:为主题命名。
State the letter's main idea. 翻译:说明信件的主旨。
Write your topic sentence. 翻译:写出主题句。
Write. Write your letter to your future self. 翻译:写作。给未来的自己写一封信。
Check. Read your letter and answer the questions. 翻译:检查。阅读自己的信件,并回答问题。
Did you write a clear topic sentence? 翻译:你是否写出了明确的主题句?
Did you support your topic sentence with details? 翻译:你是否用了细节来支撑主题句?
Peer review. Exchange your letter with your classmate. Answer the questions. 翻译:同学互评。与同学交换你的信件。回答问题。
Does the letter include a clear topic sentence and supporting details? 翻译:信中是否有明确的主题句和具体细节?
Does he or she write to his or her future self? 翻译:他或她是否有给未来的自己写信?
Do you find the letter interesting? Why or why not? 翻译:你认为这封信有趣吗?为什么?
F Project 翻译:F 课题研究
What kind of person do you want to be? 翻译:你想成为什么样的人?
Task: Create a time box for your future self. You will open it ten years later. Think about what you are going to put in the box. Here are the things in Yuxuan's time box. 翻译:任务:为十年后的自己制作一个时光盒。想想你要在盒子里放什么。以下是雨轩的时间盒里的物品。
You are going to laugh after reading it! It's for you! 翻译:读完之后,你一定会大笑不止!这是写给你的!
Be close to the people you love. 翻译:亲近你所爱的人。
I know you can be whatever you want to be! 翻译:我知道你可以成为你想成为的人!
Remember your dream of becoming a doctor? I'm studying really hard now. 翻译:还记得你的医生梦吗?我现在正在努力学习。
It's a note from a stranger whom I had helped. Helping others always makes me happy. 翻译:这是我曾经帮助过的一个陌生人写给我的字条。帮助别人总是让我感到快乐。
Look at the things in Yuxuan's time box and the words he left. Answer the questions. 翻译:看看雨轩的时间盒里的物品以及他留下的话。回答问题。
What is his dream? 翻译:他的梦想是什么?
What kind of person do you think he is? 翻译:你认为他是一个什么样的人?
Why do you think he chose those things? 翻译:你认为他为什么会选择这些物品?
Work in groups. Discuss what kind of person you want to be in the future. Talk about your dreams and goals. 翻译:小组合作。讨论你们将来想成为什么样的人。谈谈你们的梦想和目标。
Make a list of the things you want to show to your future self. Write a description for each object. Answer the questions. 翻译:列出你想向未来的自己展示的物品清单。为每个物品写一段描述。回答问题。
Did you include a letter to your future self? 翻译:你给未来的自己写过信吗?
Have you made your goals clear? 翻译:你是否明确了自己的目标?
Design your time box. The time box must last for a long time. So, it can't be damaged by water. Tick the useful materials for making a time box. 翻译:设计你的时间盒。时间盒必须经久耐用。因此,它不能被水损坏。勾选出制作时间盒的有用材料。
Put the things collected in your time box. Keep it in a safe place. Ask an adult to help you if necessary. Then wait for the special day to open it! 翻译:将收集到的物品放入时间盒。将其放在安全的地方。必要时请大人帮忙。然后等到特别的日子再打开它!
Self-assessment 翻译:自我评估
How well I can do these 翻译:能力表现
identify the topic sentence and supporting sentences 翻译:确定主题句和支撑句
talk about future plans by using will and be going to 翻译:运用“will”和“be going to”来谈论未来计划
ask and answer questions about future plans 翻译:提出并回答有关未来计划的问题
understand old sayings about the importance of taking action 翻译:理解关于采取行动的重要性的古话
make a connection between the text and yourself 翻译:将文章与自己联系起来
work together with others to create a time box 翻译:与他人合作制作一个时间盒
Key words to use 翻译:可用的重点词汇
Add more! What other useful words or cool things have you learned? Add them to the lists. 翻译:补充更多!你还学到哪些实用的词汇或新鲜事?把它们写在列表里。
Describing personal goals 翻译:描述个人目标
cooperate with 翻译:与……合作
get along with 翻译:(与……)和睦相处,关系良好
get good grades 翻译:取得好成绩
help with housework 翻译:帮助做家务
keep a balance 翻译:保持平衡
read regularly 翻译:定期阅读
set goals 翻译:设定目标
survive 翻译:生存;存活
tidy up 翻译:整理;收拾
Taking action 翻译:采取行动
be responsible 翻译:负责任
learn from others 翻译:向他人学习
make changes 翻译:做出改变
practise 翻译:实践
step out of the comfort zone 翻译:走出舒适区
take on challenges 翻译:接受挑战
Cool things to know 翻译:值得了解的新鲜事
comfort zone 翻译:舒适区
LIFE 翻译:生活
COMFORT ZONE 翻译:舒适区
最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-03-19 15:35:58