Lesson 9 I went to Beijing on my last holiday. 翻译:第九课 我上个假期去了北京。
Look, listen and say 翻译:看一看,听一听并说一说
Where did you go on your last holiday? 翻译:上个假期你去了哪里?
I went to Beijing with my parents. 翻译:我和爸爸妈妈去了北京。
Did you visit the Great Wall? 翻译:你们参观了长城吗?
Yes, we did. We had a good time there. 翻译:是的,我们参观了。在那里我们玩得很开心。
Did you visit the Beijing hutongs? 翻译:你们去看了北京胡同吗?
No, we didn't. 翻译:不,我们没有。
Did you eat any nice food? 翻译:你们吃了什么好吃的吗?
Yes, we did. We ate Beijing Roast Duck. 翻译:吃了。我们吃了北京烤鸭。
Listen again and act 翻译:再听一遍并表演对话
Ask and answer 翻译:问一问并答一答
Where did you go on your last holiday? 翻译:上个假期你去了哪里?
I went to Beijing. 翻译:我去了北京。
Did you visit the Beijing hutongs? 翻译:你去看了北京胡同吗?
No, I didn't. I visited the Great Wall. 翻译:不,我没有。我参观了长城。
Beijing 翻译:北京
visit the Beijing hutongs 翻译:参观北京胡同
visit the Great Wall 翻译:参观长城
farm 翻译:农场
see chickens 翻译:看到小鸡
see cows 翻译:看到奶牛
ZOO 翻译:动物园
see bears 翻译:看到熊
see pandas 翻译:看到熊猫
Xinjiang 翻译:新疆
eat grapes 翻译:吃葡萄
sing and dance 翻译:唱歌跳舞
Picture story 翻译:图画故事
Mr Bunny's Carrots 翻译:兔子先生的胡萝卜
Mr Bunny had three carrots. On his way home, he saw Mr Rat. He gave one carrot to Mr Rat. 翻译:兔子先生有三根胡萝卜。在他回家的路上,他看见了老鼠先生。他给了老鼠先生一根胡萝卜。
Mr Bunny walked on. He saw Mr Duck. He gave one carrot to Mr Duck. 翻译:兔子先生继续走。他看见了鸭子先生。他给了鸭子先生一根胡萝卜。
Mr Bunny went on. He saw Miss Hen. He gave one carrot to Miss Hen. 翻译:兔子先生继续走。他看见了母鸡小姐。他给了母鸡小姐一根胡萝卜。
Mr Bunny now had no carrots. 翻译:兔子先生现在一根胡萝卜都没有了。
Mr Rat, Mr Duck and Miss Hen came. They brought carrot soup to Mr Bunny. 翻译:老鼠先生、鸭子先生和母鸡小姐来了。他们给兔子先生带来了胡萝卜汤。
They ate the soup together. They had a wonderful dinner. 翻译:他们一起喝汤,并且吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
Read again and answer 翻译:再读一遍并回答问题
Do you like Mr Bunny? Why? 翻译:你喜欢兔子先生吗?为什么?
What do you think of Mr Bunny's friends? 翻译:你觉得兔子先生的几位朋友怎么样?
Make a survey 翻译:做调查
Where did you go on your last holiday? 翻译:上个假期你去了哪里?
I went to Beijing. 翻译:我去了北京。
Did you visit the Great Wall? 翻译:你参观了长城吗?
Yes,I did. 翻译:参观了。
Name 翻译:姓名
Tom 翻译:汤姆
Lingling 翻译:玲玲
Where 翻译:地点
最新学习记录