Unit 5 Eating out
翻译:第五单元 外出就餐
All the food looks really great.
翻译:所有食物看起来都超棒!
I'll eat everything on my plate.
翻译:我会把盘子里的东西都吃完。
What would you like?
翻译:你想吃点什么?
What would you like?
翻译:你想吃点什么?
I'd like some vegetables with rice.
翻译:我想要蔬菜配米饭。
I'd like some juice with ice.
翻译:我想要加冰的果汁。
How do you order food?
翻译:你如何点餐?
Learning objectives
翻译:学习目标
To name some food from different countries
翻译:说出来自不同国家的一些食物名称
To order food in a restaurant
翻译:在餐厅点餐
Look at the picture.
翻译:看看这幅图。
Where are the people?
翻译:人们在哪里?
What can you see on the table?
翻译:你能在桌子上看到什么?
Listen to the rhyme and chant along.
翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。
Think about answers to the big question.
翻译:想一想大问题的答案。
Learn about food from different countries.
翻译:了解不同国家的食物。
Let's eat there.
翻译:我们去那儿吃吧。
Here's our menu.
翻译:这是我们的菜单,
What would you like?
翻译:你们想吃点什么?
I'd like some fish and chips, please.
翻译:请给我来些炸鱼薯条。
A sandwich, please.
翻译:请给我一个三明治。
A hot dog, please.
翻译:请给我一个热狗。
How's the hot dog?
翻译:这个热狗怎么样?
How do Bobby and his friends order food?
翻译:博比和他的朋友们是如何点餐的?
I'd like = I would like
翻译:I'd like即I would like
Read and match
翻译:读一读,连一连
Act out the story in groups.
翻译:分组表演这个故事。
What would you like to order in a restaurant?
翻译:你想在餐馆里点些什么?
Listen to the sentence from the story and read.
翻译:听故事中的句子并读一读。
Here's our menu.
翻译:这是我们的菜单。
Listen to the rhyme and chant along.
翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。
Then find more words.
翻译:然后找出更多的单词。
The students are looking at the menu.
翻译:学生们正在看菜单。
The cakes are cute and sweet.
翻译:这些蛋糕又可爱又香甜。
How many would they like to eat?
翻译:他们想吃多少块?
In a Chinese restaurant
翻译:在一家中餐馆里
What would you like, boys?
翻译:孩子们,你们想吃点什么?
I'd like some jiaozi.
翻译:我想要些饺子。
I'd like some noodles.
翻译:我想要些面条。
What would you like, Dad?
翻译:爸爸,你想吃点什么?
I'd like some fried rice and spring rolls.
翻译:我想要些炒饭和春卷。
I'd like some spring rolls too.
翻译:我也想要些春卷。
We can share them.
翻译:我们可以分着吃。
Can I help you?
翻译:需要帮忙吗?
We'd like noodles, jiaozi, fried rice and spring rolls, please.
翻译:我们想要面条、饺子、炒饭和春卷。
Anything else?
翻译:还要其他东西吗?
Two glasses of orange juice and a cup of tea, please.
翻译:麻烦来两杯橙汁和一杯茶。
I love Chinese food!
翻译:我爱吃中餐!
Next time, let's try hot pot.
翻译:下次,我们试试火锅吧。
It's Sichuan food.
翻译:那是四川菜。
Two takeaway boxes, please!
翻译:麻烦来两个打包盒!
How do Mike, Wang Bing and Wang Bing's dad order food?
翻译:迈克、王兵和王兵的爸爸是如何点餐的?
Read, tick and correct
翻译:读一读,勾一勾并改正
I'd like some jiaozi and spring rolls.
翻译:我想要些饺子和春卷。
I'd like some fried rice.
翻译:我想要些炒饭。
We can share the noodles.
翻译:我们可以分着吃面条。
Chinese food is delicious.
翻译:中餐真美味。
I'd like two takeaway boxes.
翻译:我想要两个打包盒。
Read and answer
翻译:读一读,答一答
What do Mike, Wang Bing and Wang Bing's dad order?
翻译:迈克、王兵和王兵的爸爸点了什么?
Which food do they share?
翻译:他们分享了哪种食物?
What does Mike think of Chinese food?
翻译:迈克觉得中餐怎么样?
Imagine and do a role-play
翻译:想一想,演一演
Imagine you are in the same restaurant.
翻译:想象你也在同一家餐厅。
What would you like to order?
翻译:你想点些什么?
Role-play with your partner.
翻译:和你的同伴一起演一演吧。
What would you like?
翻译:你想要什么?
Think and make
翻译:想一想,做一做
Here's our menu.
翻译:这是我们的菜单,
What would you like?
翻译:你们想吃点什么?
I'd like ..., please.
翻译:我想要……,麻烦了。
Think and share
翻译:想一想并分享
Look back through the unit.
翻译:回顾本单元内容。
How do you order food?
翻译:你如何点餐?
I can name some Chinese food and food from other countries.
翻译:我能说出一些中餐和其他国家的食物名称。
I can order food in a restaurant.
翻译:我能在餐厅里点餐。
I can make a menu.
翻译:我能制作一份菜单。
HAPPY LABOUR DAY
翻译:劳动节快乐
Teachers, farmers and workers.
翻译:教师、农民和工人。
Drivers, nurses and doctors.
翻译:司机、护士和医生。
They work hard and do their best.
翻译:他们努力工作,尽己所能。
All jobs are good.
翻译:所有职业都很棒。
All jobs are great!
翻译:所有职业都很伟大!
What makes a job great?
翻译:什么让一份职业变得伟大?
Learning objectives
翻译:学习目标
To name some jobs
翻译:说出一些职业的名称
To talk about people's jobs
翻译:谈论人们的职业
To discuss why different jobs are great
翻译:讨论为什么不同的职业都很伟大
Look at the picture.
翻译:看看这幅图。
What are the students doing?
翻译:学生们正在做什么?
Listen to the rhyme and chant along.
翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。
Think about answers to the big question.
翻译:想一想大问题的答案。
Our parents' jobs
翻译:我们父母的职业
Look at the hospital, Henry!
翻译:亨利,看这家医院。
My parents work there.
翻译:我父母在那儿工作。
What are your parents' jobs, Bobby?
翻译:博比,你父母的职业是什么?
My dad is a doctor.
翻译:我爸爸是一名医生。
My mum is a nurse.
翻译:我妈妈是一名护士。
They help sick people.
翻译:他们帮助生病的人。
What about your parents?
翻译:你的父母呢?
My mum is a teacher.
翻译:我妈妈是一名老师。
My dad is a driver.
翻译:我爸爸是一名司机。
Is your dad a bus driver?
翻译:你爸爸是一名公交车司机吗?
Is your dad a taxi driver?
翻译:你爸爸是一名出租车司机吗?
My dad is a train driver.
翻译:我爸爸是一名火车司机。
How do these jobs help people?
翻译:这些职业是如何帮助人们的?
Read and match
翻译:读一读,连一连
Ask and answer
翻译:问一问,答一答
What are Bobby's parents' jobs?
翻译:博比父母的职业是什么?
What are Henry's parents' jobs?
翻译:亨利父母的职业是什么?
What are your parents' jobs?
翻译:你父母的职业是什么?
How do they help people?
翻译:他们是如何帮助人们的?
Listen to the sentences from the story and read.
翻译:听故事中的句子并读一读。
My mum is a nurse.
翻译:我妈妈是一名护士。
Is your dad a bus driver?
翻译:你爸爸是一名公交车司机吗?
Listen to the rhyme and chant along.
翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。
Then find more words.
翻译:然后找出更多的单词。
My mum is a driver.
翻译:我妈妈是一名司机。
She can drive big trucks.
翻译:她会开大型卡车。
My dad is a worker.
翻译:我爸爸是一名工人。
He can make rubber ducks.
翻译:他会制作橡皮鸭。
Happy Labour Day!
翻译:劳动节快乐!
HAPPY LABOUR DAY
翻译:劳动节快乐
HAPPY LABOUR DAY
翻译:劳动节快乐
What are your parents' jobs, Liu Tao?
翻译:刘涛,你父母的职业是什么?
My father is a taxi driver.
翻译:我爸爸是一名出租车司机。
Drivers take people to different places.
翻译:司机把人们送到不同的地方。
My mother is a cook.
翻译:我妈妈是一名厨师。
Cooks make delicious food.
翻译:厨师做美味的食物。
What's your father's job?
翻译:你爸爸的职业是什么?
He's a doctor.
翻译:他是一名医生。
Doctors help sick people.
翻译:医生帮助生病的人。
What about your mother?
翻译:你妈妈呢?
She's a worker.
翻译:她是一名工人。
She can make nice sweets.
翻译:她会制作美味的糖果。
What's your father's job, Yang Ling?
翻译:杨玲,你爸爸的职业是什么?
He's a police officer.
翻译:他是一名警察。
Police officers keep us safe.
翻译:警察保护我们的安全。
What's your mother's job?
翻译:你妈妈的职业是什么?
She's a teacher.
翻译:她是一名教师。
Teachers help children learn new things.
翻译:教师帮助孩子们学习新事物。
HAPPY LABOUR DAY
翻译:劳动节快乐
Our parents have great jobs.
翻译:我们的父母有着很伟大的职业。
They help people in different ways.
翻译:他们以不同的方式帮助人们。
Happy Labour Day!
翻译:劳动节快乐!
What job would you like to do?
翻译:你想做什么职业?
What makes these jobs great?
翻译:是什么让这些职业变得伟大?
Read and complete
翻译:读一读,填一填
What his/her job is
翻译:他/她的职业是什么
Why it is great
翻译:这份职业为什么很伟大
Liu Tao's father
翻译:刘涛的爸爸
Liu Tao's mother
翻译:刘涛的妈妈
make delicious food
翻译:制作美味的食物
make nice sweets
翻译:制作美味的糖果
Yang Ling's father
翻译:杨玲的爸爸
Yang Ling's mother
翻译:杨玲的妈妈
Ask and answer
翻译:问一问,答一答
What's Liu Tao's father's job?
翻译:刘涛爸爸的职业是什么?
It's a great job because ...
翻译:这是一份很伟大的职业,因为……
What about his mother?
翻译:他的妈妈呢?
It's a great job because ...
翻译:这是一份很伟大的职业,因为……
Think and write
翻译:想一想,写一写
What job would you like to do?
翻译:你想做什么职业?
Write down your ideas and share with your classmates.
翻译:写下你的想法并和同学们分享。
I would like to be a/an ______.
翻译:我想成为一名______。
It is a great job because ______.
翻译:这是一份很伟大的职业,因为______。
Talk about your parents' jobs
翻译:谈论你父母的职业
Listen and write
翻译:听一听,写一写
Draw and write
翻译:画一画,写一写
Draw a picture to show your parents' jobs.
翻译:画一幅画来展示你父母的职业。
Then write about their jobs.
翻译:然后写下关于他们职业的内容。
Draw your picture here!
翻译:在这里画画!
My mother is a/an ______.
翻译:我的妈妈是一名______。
Her job is great because ______.
翻译:她的职业很伟大,因为______。
My father is a/an ______.
翻译:我的爸爸是一名______。
His job is great because ______.
翻译:他的职业很伟大,因为______。
Think and share
翻译:想一想并分享
Talk about jobs.
翻译:谈论职业。
Look back through the unit.
翻译:回顾本单元内容。
What makes a job great?
翻译:什么让一份职业变得伟大?
I can name some jobs.
翻译:我能够说出一些职业的名称。
I can talk about people's jobs.
翻译:我能够谈论人们的职业。
I can discuss what makes different jobs great.
翻译:我能够讨论是什么让不同的职业变得伟大。
Unit 7 Doing chores at home
翻译:第七单元 在家做家务
My family has a good routine
翻译:我们家有个好习惯
To keep our home lovely and clean.
翻译:让家既温馨又干净。
I make my bed and feed the cat.
翻译:我整理床铺、喂猫咪。
I'm good at doing chores like that!
翻译:这类家务我都很拿手!
My sister helps Dad wash the car.
翻译:姐姐帮爸爸洗车。
What a wonderful team we are!
翻译:我们真是超棒的一家人!
What chores can you do at home?
翻译:你在家能做哪些家务?
Learning objectives
翻译:学习目标
To talk about doing chores
翻译:谈论做家务的相关话题
To make a chore table
翻译:制作家务清单表
To say what chores I can do at home
翻译:说说我在家能做的家务
Look at the picture.
翻译:看看这幅图。
What can you see?
翻译:你能看到什么?
What are the family doing?
翻译:这家人正在做什么?
Listen to the rhyme and chant along.
翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。
Think about answers to the big question.
翻译:想一想大问题的答案。
Let's do some chores.
翻译:我们来做点家务吧。
Bobby, what are you doing?
翻译:博比,你在做什么?
I'm washing the dishes.
翻译:我在洗碗。
What are you doing now?
翻译:你现在在做什么?
I'm washing the clothes.
翻译:我在洗衣服。
I'm watering the flowers.
翻译:我在浇花。
You're watering the floor!
翻译:你在浇地板呀!
What a clean house!
翻译:房子真干净呀!
What chores does Bobby do at home?
翻译:博比在家做哪些家务?
Read, match and order
翻译:读一读,连一连并排序
What is Bobby doing?
翻译:博比正在做什么?
He is watering the flowers.
翻译:他正在浇花。
He is washing the dishes.
翻译:他正在洗碗。
He is washing the clothes.
翻译:他正在洗衣服。
Sam makes a phone call to Bobby.
翻译:萨姆给博比打电话。
Complete their dialogue.
翻译:完成他们的对话。
What are you doing, Bobby?
翻译:博比,你正在做什么?
Do you think Bobby does these chores well?
翻译:你觉得博比这些家务做得好吗?
Why or why not?
翻译:为什么好或者为什么不好?
What chores do you do at home?
翻译:你在家做哪些家务?
Can you do these chores well?
翻译:这些家务你能做好吗?
Listen to the sentence from the story and read.
翻译:听故事中的句子并读一读。
Bobby, what are you doing?
翻译:博比,你在做什么?
Listen to the rhyme and chant along.
翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。
Then find more words.
翻译:然后找出更多的单词。
Can you water the yellow flowers?
翻译:你能给那些黄色的花浇浇水吗?
They grow in the garden by the wall.
翻译:它们长在墙边的花园里。
They're so beautiful.
翻译:它们真漂亮呀。
They're so tall.
翻译:它们真高呀。
A busy weekend
翻译:一个忙碌的周末
Mum and Dad are doing chores.
翻译:爸爸妈妈正在做家务。
Mum is cooking lunch.
翻译:妈妈在做午饭。
Dad is washing the clothes.
翻译:爸爸在洗衣服。
Su Yang and I are also doing chores.
翻译:我和苏洋也在做家务。
We're part of the family, so we want to help.
翻译:我们是家庭的一份子,所以想帮忙。
Su Yang is watering the flowers.
翻译:苏洋在浇花。
What am I doing?
翻译:我在做什么呢?
I'm making the bed.
翻译:我在整理床铺。
Note "-ing".
翻译:注意动词-ing形式。
It's half past twelve.
翻译:现在是十二点半。
It's after lunch.
翻译:已经过了午饭时间。
Mum is cleaning the table.
翻译:妈妈在擦桌子。
Su Yang is washing the dishes.
翻译:苏洋在洗碗。
I'm feeding our cat.
翻译:我在喂我们的猫。
Our home is clean and nice now.
翻译:我们家现在又干净又漂亮。
We have a busy weekend, but we all feel happy.
翻译:这个周末我们虽然很忙碌,但我们都觉得很开心。
What chores do the family do at home?
翻译:这家人在家做哪些家务?
washing the clothes
翻译:洗衣服
watering the flowers
翻译:浇花
cleaning the table
翻译:擦桌子
A busy weekend
翻译:一个忙碌的周末
My family are busy at the weekend.
翻译:我们一家人度过了一个忙碌的周末。
We're doing chores at home.
翻译:我们正在家做家务。
My mother is ...
翻译:我的妈妈正在……
What chores do your classmates do at home?
翻译:你的同学们在家做哪些家务?
Do a survey in class.
翻译:在班里做一项调查。
What chore do you do at home, Liu Jiajia?
翻译:刘佳佳,你在家做什么家务呀?
Make a chore table
翻译:制作家务清单表
Listen and complete
翻译:听一听,填一填
This is my family.
翻译:这是我的家人。
We're doing chores.
翻译:我们正在做家务。
I'm washing the dishes.
翻译:我正在洗碗。
Mum is washing the clothes.
翻译:妈妈正在洗碗。
Dad is cleaning the table.
翻译:爸爸正在洗衣服。
What is Liu Hao doing?
翻译:刘浩正在做什么?
He's watering the flowers.
翻译:他正在浇花。
Make, show and tell
翻译:做一做,展示并讲一讲
Complete the table about your chores.
翻译:完成关于你家务的表格。
Show it in class and talk about it.
翻译:在课堂上展示并进行介绍。
I water the flowers on Monday.
翻译:我周一浇花。
Think and share
翻译:想一想并分享
Look back through the unit.
翻译:回顾本单元内容。
What chores can you do at home?
翻译:你在家能做哪些家务?
I can talk about doing chores.
翻译:我能够谈论做家务的相关话题。
I can make a table about the chores I do.
翻译:我能够制作一份关于自己所做家务的表格。
I can say what chores I can do at home.
翻译:我能够说出自己在家会做哪些家务。
Unit 8 In the kitchen
翻译:第八单元 在厨房里
Look at all the food I got.
翻译:快看我买的这些食材。
I'm cooking it all in the pot:
翻译:全放进锅里煮起来吧。
Potatoes, tomatoes, eggs and meat.
翻译:土豆、西红柿、鸡蛋还有肉。
It's time to eat!
翻译:该开饭啦!
How can you help in the kitchen?
翻译:你在厨房里能帮忙做些什么?
Learning objectives
翻译:学习目标
To say what someone is doing in the kitchen
翻译:描述某人在厨房里正在做什么
To ask others what they are doing
翻译:询问别人正在做什么
To talk about how to cook a dish
翻译:谈论如何做一道菜
Look at the picture.
翻译:看看这幅图。
What can you see?
翻译:你能看到什么?
Where are the family?
翻译:这家人在哪里?
Listen to the rhyme and chant along.
翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。
Think about answers to the big question.
翻译:想一想大问题的答案。
Be careful in the kitchen.
翻译:注意厨房安全。
It's Dad's birthday today.
翻译:今天是爸爸的生日。
I can cook fish soup for him!
翻译:我可以给他做鱼汤!
I have a new book.
翻译:我有一本新书。
I like this book.
翻译:我喜欢这本书。
It's really fun.
翻译:真的太有趣了。
Sam, are you cooking?
翻译:萨姆,你在做饭吗?
Oh, my fish soup!
翻译:噢,我的鱼汤!
Happy Birthday, Dad!
翻译:爸爸,生日快乐!
But be careful next time.
翻译:不过下次要小心哦。
How does Sam help in the kitchen?
翻译:萨姆在厨房里是怎么帮忙的?
Sam wants to cook fish soup for his dad.
翻译:萨姆想给爸爸做鱼汤。
Bobby shows Sam his new book.
翻译:博比给萨姆看他的新书。
Sam and Bobby read the book.
翻译:萨姆和博比一起看书。
Sam is sorry about the fish soup.
翻译:萨姆为鱼汤的事感到抱歉。
Act out the story in groups.
翻译:分组表演这个故事。
Imagine and say
翻译:想一想,说一说
Imagine you are cooking in the kitchen.
翻译:想象你正在厨房里做饭。
Your friend shows a new book to you.
翻译:你的朋友给你看一本新书。
What would you do?
翻译:你会怎么做?
Listen to the sentences from the story and read.
翻译:听故事中的句子并读一读。
Happy Birthday, Dad!
翻译:爸爸,生日快乐!
Oh, my fish soup!
翻译:噢,我的鱼汤!
Listen to the rhyme and chant along.
翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。
Then find more words.
翻译:然后找出更多的单词。
It's eleven thirty.
翻译:现在是十一点半。
I'm cooking with my family.
翻译:我正和家人一起做饭。
We try to do it carefully.
翻译:我们试着做得很仔细。
We're busy but happy.
翻译:我们很忙,但很开心。
A happy dinner
翻译:一顿愉快的晚餐
Are you cooking dinner, Mum?
翻译:妈妈,您在做晚餐吗?
I'm cutting the potatoes.
翻译:我正在切土豆。
Wash the tomatoes, please.
翻译:麻烦你洗一下西红柿吧。
Are you cooking meat, Dad?
翻译:爸爸,您在炒肉吗?
I'm cooking Kung Pao Chicken.
翻译:我在做宫保鸡丁。
Let me get a dish for you.
翻译:我去给您拿个盘子吧。
Thank you, Taotao.
翻译:谢谢你,涛涛。
potato → potatoes
翻译:土豆→土豆
tomato → tomatoes
翻译:西红柿→西红柿
How's the chicken, Taotao?
翻译:涛涛,这鸡肉怎么样?