牛津译林版四年级下册英语Module 1 Caring and helpful课文音频

版本: 牛津译林版
年级: 四年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝牛津译林版四年级下册课文Module 1 Caring and helpful单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝牛津译林版四年级下册课文Module 1 Caring and helpful单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 1 We're friends课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Module 1 Caring and helpful - 牛津译林版英语四年级下册

Unit 1 We're friends 翻译:第一单元 我们是朋友

We're good friends! 翻译:我们是好朋友!

The more we get together, 翻译:我们相聚越多,

Together, together, 翻译:相聚,相聚,

The more we get together, 翻译:我们相聚越多,

The happier we'll be. 翻译:我们就会越快乐。

The lion and the mouse 翻译:狮子和老鼠

a weak mouse 翻译:一只弱小的老鼠

a strong lion 翻译:一头强壮的狮子

Big question 翻译:大问题

What can friends do for each other? 翻译:朋友之间能为彼此做些什么?

Learning objectives 翻译:学习目标

To talk about what friends can do for each other 翻译:能够谈论朋友之间能为彼此做的事

To say what is in a place 翻译:能够表达某个地方有什么

To talk about a happy day 翻译:能够谈论一段快乐的时光

Get ready 翻译:课前准备

Look at the picture. 翻译:看看这幅图。

What is the play about? 翻译:这个剧本讲的是什么?

Listen to the song and sing along. 翻译:听歌曲并跟着一起唱一唱。

Think about answers to the big question. 翻译:想一想大问题的答案。

Cartoon time 翻译:漫画时间

Thank you for the carrots 翻译:谢谢你的胡萝卜

There are so many carrots. 翻译:有这么多胡萝卜呀。

I want to share them with my friends. 翻译:我想和我的朋友们分享它们。

There are some carrots. 翻译:这里有一些胡萝卜。

They're from my friend Ruby. 翻译:它们是我的朋友鲁比送的。

Thank you for the carrots, Ruby. 翻译:谢谢你的胡萝卜,鲁比。

We want to share our fruit with you. 翻译:我们想把我们的水果分享给你。

Thank you. 翻译:谢谢你们。

Let's have a fruit party! 翻译:我们举办一场水果派对吧!

Great! 翻译:太棒了!

The fruit is so sweet. 翻译:这些水果真甜。

Like our friendship! 翻译:像我们的友谊一样!

What do Ruby and her friends do for each other? 翻译:鲁比和她的朋友们为彼此做了什么?

Read and tick 翻译:读一读,勾一勾

I share carrots with my three friends. 翻译:我和我的三个朋友分享了胡萝卜。

I get carrots from Ruby and share oranges with her. 翻译:我从鲁比那里得到了胡萝卜,还和她分享了橙子。

I get carrots from Ruby and share grapes with her. 翻译:我从鲁比那里得到了胡萝卜,还和她分享了葡萄。

Our friendship is sweet. 翻译:我们的友谊是甜蜜的。

Yes 翻译:是

No 翻译:否

Act it out 翻译:演一演

Act out the story in groups. 翻译:分组表演这个故事。

Think and say 翻译:想一想,说一说

Do you share things with your friends? 翻译:你会和朋友们分享东西吗?

What do you share with them? 翻译:你会和他们分享什么?

Sounds in focus 翻译:聚焦发音

Listen to the sentence from the story and read. 翻译:听故事中的句子并读一读。

Like our friendship! 翻译:像我们的友谊一样!

Listen to the rhyme and chant along. 翻译:听童谣并跟着一起诵一诵。

Then find more words. 翻译:然后找出更多的单词。

I like my new bike. 翻译:我喜欢我的新自行车。

But I don't know how to ride. 翻译:但我不知道怎么骑。

A kind boy comes to help. 翻译:一个善良的男孩过来帮忙。

Now we ride side by side. 翻译:现在我们一起骑,肩并肩。

i 翻译:

I 翻译:我

Story time 翻译:故事时间

The lion and the mouse 翻译:狮子和老鼠

There are many animals in the forest. 翻译:森林里有许多动物。

The lion is big and strong. 翻译:狮子又大又强壮。

The mouse is small and thin. 翻译:老鼠又小又瘦弱。

The mouse is on the lion's back. 翻译:老鼠在狮子的背上。

The lion is angry. 翻译:狮子很生气。

Please don't eat me. 翻译:请不要吃我。

I can help you one day. 翻译:有朝一日我能帮到你。

Ha ha! 翻译:哈哈!

How can you help me? 翻译:你怎么能帮我?

You're so weak! 翻译:你太弱小了!

Please! 翻译:求求你!

OK. 翻译:好吧。

Go away! 翻译:走开!

The lion is in the net. 翻译:狮子被困在网里。

He is sad. 翻译:他很难过。

Help! 翻译:救命啊!

Let me help you. 翻译:让我来帮你。

There is a big hole in the net. 翻译:网上出现了一个大洞。

Thank you! 翻译:谢谢你!

You're so kind! 翻译:你真是太善良了!

The lion and the mouse become good friends. 翻译:狮子和老鼠成为了好朋友。

What do the lion and the mouse do for each other? 翻译:狮子和老鼠为彼此做了什么?

Read, circle and correct 翻译:读一读,圈一圈并改正

I'm a big lion. 翻译:我是一头大狮子。

I'm weak. 翻译:我很弱小。

strong 翻译:强壮的

There's a bird on my back. 翻译:我背上有只鸟。

I'm angry. 翻译:我很生气。

I can make a big hole in the tree. 翻译:我能在树上啄个洞。

Thank you! 翻译:谢谢你!

You're so strong! 翻译:你真强壮!

The lion and I aren't good friends now. 翻译:狮子和我现在不是好朋友了。

there' s = there is 翻译:there' s即there is

Do a role-play 翻译:演一演

There is/are ... 翻译:有……

Tip 翻译:小贴士

Do a role-play. 翻译:角色扮演。

See page 76. 翻译:参见第76页。

Think and write 翻译:想一想,写一写

What does the story teach you? 翻译:这个故事教会了你什么?

From the story about the lion and the mouse, I know: 翻译:从狮子和老鼠的故事中,我明白了:

friends can be different; 翻译:朋友可以与众不同;

Wrap-up time 翻译:总结时间

Talk about a happy day 翻译:谈论一段快乐的时光

Read and complete 翻译:读一读,填一填

there is 翻译:有

there are 翻译:有

Look at this picture. 翻译:看看这张图片。

We are in the park. 翻译:我们在公园里。

It is spring. 翻译:现在是春天。

There are many trees in the park. 翻译:公园里有很多树。

There is a kite in the sky. 翻译:天空中有一只风筝。

We have a lot of food. 翻译:我们带了很多食物。

There are cakes and bread. 翻译:有蛋糕和面包。

There is also some fruit. 翻译:还有一些水果。

We share the food and the happiness together. 翻译:我们一起分享食物和快乐。

Think and write 翻译:想一想,写一写

Think of a happy day with your friends and write about it. 翻译:想一想你和朋友们的一段快乐时光,然后写下来。

Look at the picture. 翻译:看看这幅图。

There is/are ... 翻译:这里有……

Draw or stick you picture here. 翻译:在这里画画或贴一张你的图片。

Think and share 翻译:想一想并分享

Look back through the unit. 翻译:回顾本单元内容。

What can friends do for each other? 翻译:朋友们能为彼此做些什么?

Assessment time 翻译:测评时间

I can talk about what friends can do for each other. 翻译:我能够谈论朋友们能为彼此做的事。

I can say what there is in a place. 翻译:我能够表达某个地方有什么。

I can talk about a happy day. 翻译:我能够谈论一段快乐的时光。

英语牛津译林版四年级下册课文目录

Module 1 Caring and helpful
  • Unit 1 We're friends
  • Unit 2 Helping others at school
  • Unit 3 Road safety
  • Unit 4 Caring about others
  • Project 1 My school model
Module 2 Things we do Learning tips Word lists

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-23 17:28:30

最新小学牛津译林版四年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...