首页 / 小学英语 /五年级 /北师大一起五年级下册

北师大一起五年级下册英语Unit 7课文音频

版本: 北师大一起
年级: 五年级下册
出版社: 北京师范大学出版社
英语朗读宝北师大一起五年级下册课文Unit 7单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝北师大一起五年级下册课文Unit 7单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

英语北师大一起五年级下册课文目录

Unit 7课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit seven 翻译:第 7 单元

  • Mocky's trip 翻译:莫奇的旅行

  • Welcome back, Mocky. 翻译:欢迎回来,莫奇。

  • Did you enjoy your flight? 翻译:你的飞行旅途愉快吗?

  • Yes. It was fun to take the plane! 翻译:嗯。坐飞机很有意思!

  • How was your trip? 翻译:你的旅行怎么样?

  • It was wonderful. 翻译:很棒。

  • What places did you visit? 翻译:你们参观了什么地方?

  • We went to tower bridge, the London eye... 翻译:我们去了塔桥、伦敦眼……

  • We also went to Hyde park. 翻译:我们还去了海德公园。

  • Mocky came back from his trip. He went to London by plane with uncle Booky. It was his first trip by plane. They visited tower bridge and many other places in London. 翻译:莫奇旅行回来了。他和布奇叔叔一起乘飞机去了伦敦。这是他的第一次飞行之旅。他们参观了塔桥还有许多伦敦其他的景点。

  • Did you take any photos? 翻译:你拍了照片吗?

  • Yes, a lot. Let me show you! 翻译:嗯,拍了很多。给你们看看吧!

  • Look! We visited the british museum. 翻译:看!我们参观了大英博物馆。

  • Did you take the tour bus? 翻译:你坐观光公交车了吗?

  • Yes, I did. It was fun. 翻译:是的,我坐了。真有趣。

  • Look at this photo. I was on top of the bus! 翻译:看看这张照片。我在公交车车顶呢!

  • You were so happy! 翻译:你看上去很开心啊!

  • Here are gifts for you! 翻译:这是给你们的礼物!

  • I know you like buses. 翻译:我知道你们很喜欢公交车。

  • Thank you very much! 翻译:非常感谢!

  • Mocky took a lot of photos. He showed them to Ann and Ken. In London Mocky and uncle Booky took the tour bus. They sat on top of the bus. Mocky also brought back gifts for Ann and Ken. 翻译:莫奇拍了许多照片。他向安和肯展示了他的照片。莫奇和布奇叔叔乘坐了观光公交车。他们坐在公交车车顶。莫奇还给安和肯带了礼物。

  • Learn to say* 翻译:学着说一说

  • What did you do over the weeKend? 翻译:周末你做了什么?

  • I went to the forest park. 翻译:我去了森林公园。

  • Visit a friend 翻译:看望一个朋友

  • Go swimming 翻译:去游泳

  • Read a storybook 翻译:读一本故事书

  • Take photos 翻译:拍照

  • Listen and number* 翻译:听一听,标数字

  • 翻译:

  • Listen and practice* 翻译:听一听,练一练

  • Ken gets up at seven and goes to bed at ten. 翻译:肯七点起床,十点上床睡觉。

  • Ken is writing a letter to his friend with his left hand. 翻译:肯正在用左手给他的朋友写信。

  • Kate is painting her name on a board. 翻译:凯特正把她的名字画在板上。

  • Jane's radio is on the table. 翻译:简的收音机在桌子上。

  • Talk together* 翻译:一起说一说

  • Hi, Tim. How was your weeKend? 翻译:嗨,提姆。你的周末过得怎么样?

  • It was wonderful, luo lan. My family went to the science museum on sunday. 翻译:很棒,罗兰。我们一家人周日去了科技馆。

  • Oh, that's far away. 翻译:哦,那太远了。

  • How did you get there? 翻译:你怎么去的?

  • We went by bike. 翻译:我们骑自行车去的。

  • Wow! 翻译:哇!

  • Uncle Booky's blackboard* 翻译:布奇叔叔的黑板

  • What did you do over the winer vacation? 翻译:寒假你做了什么?

  • I went to hainan with my parents. 翻译:我和父母去了海南。

  • When did you go? 翻译:你们什么时候去的?

  • We went in january. 翻译:我们一月去的。

  • How did you get there? 翻译:你们怎么去的?

  • We went there by plane. 翻译:我们坐飞机去的。

  • Did you take any photos? 翻译:你拍照片了吗?

  • Yes, I did. 翻译:是的,拍了。

  • No, I didn't. 翻译:不,我没拍。

  • Listen and check(√)* 翻译:听一听,并打勾(√)*

  • 翻译:

  • Uncle Booky's storyTime* 翻译:布奇叔叔讲故事时间

  • The emperor's new clothes one 翻译:皇帝的新装①

  • Once upon a Time there was an emperor. He didn't like to ride horses. He didn't like to go fishing. He didn't like to visit farms. He didn't like to read or write either. He liked only new clothes. 翻译:曾经有一个皇帝。他不喜欢骑马。他不爱垂钓。他不喜欢参观农场。他也不喜欢阅读或写字。他只喜欢新衣服。

  • Every day he wanted to wear some new clothes and walk in the streets. All the tailors in the country worked very hard and made new clothes for him, but he still wanted to have more. The tailors were w 翻译:每天他都想身穿新装、漫步街道。那个国家的裁缝辛苦地为国王赶制新衣服,但是国王还是想要更多新衣服。裁缝们忧心忡忡,因为他们已经才思枯竭了。

最新学习记录

最新小学北师大一起五年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...