Unit 11 Put on your sweater 翻译:第十一单元 穿上的你的毛衣
Listen and say 翻译:听一听并说一说
It is seven o'clock in the morning. Linda is ready for school. 翻译:现在是早上七点。琳达正在为上学做准备。
Mom, what's the weather like today? 翻译:妈妈,今天的天气怎么样?
It's sunny. 翻译:天气晴朗。
Can I wear my new sweater? 翻译:我可以穿我的新毛衣吗?
Sure. Put on your sweater. 翻译:当然。穿上你的毛衣。
Look, Mom. Is it pretty? 翻译:看,妈妈。毛衣好看吗?
Yes. It's very nice. But it's a little cold outside. Put on your jacket, too. 翻译:是的。毛衣非常好。但是外面有点冷。也穿上你的夹克衫吧。
OK. 翻译:好的。
sweater 翻译:毛衣
pants 翻译:长裤
cap 翻译:帽子
coat 翻译:外套
shorts 翻译:短裤
Let's play 翻译:让我们玩一玩
It's cold today. 翻译:今天天气寒冷。
Put on your skirt. 翻译:穿上你的裙子。
Ha! Ha! You wear a skirt on a cold day. 翻译:哈!哈!你在冷天穿裙子。
Listen and read 翻译:听一听并读一读
oo 翻译:
cook 翻译:烹饪,煮;厨师
noodles 翻译:面条
good 翻译:好的
zoo 翻译:动物园
A good cook cooks noodles in the zoo. 翻译:一个好厨师在动物园里煮面条。
Unit 11 翻译:第十一单元
Read, think and answer 翻译:读一读,想一想并答一答
Xinjiang is my beautiful hometown. The weather in summer is interesting. We wear thin clothes in the daytime, but put on our coats in the evening. Do you believe that? You are welcome to visit my hometown, but don't forget to bring your winter clothes in summer. 翻译:新疆是我美丽的家乡。夏天的天气很有趣。我们在白天穿得非常少,但是在晚上要穿上我们的外套。你相信吗?欢迎来到我的家乡,但是别忘了在夏天也要带上你的冬衣。
What's the weather like in summer in Xinjiang? 翻译:新疆夏天的天气怎么样?
What would you like to wear in summer? 翻译:夏天你想穿什么?
Think and give your ideas 翻译:想一想并给出你的主意
I'm going camping. It's cool in the morning and evening. And it's hot in the daytime. What should I wear? 翻译:我要去野营了。早上和晚上很凉爽。白天很热。我应该穿什么?
In the daytime you should wear _____. 翻译:白天你应该穿______。
In the morning and evening you should wear _____. 翻译:早上和晚上你应该穿______。
Unit 11 翻译:第十一单元
Read and write 翻译:读一读并写一写
Mom, I'm cold. 翻译:妈妈,我很冷。
Put on your sweater. 翻译:穿上你的毛衣。
OK. 翻译:好的。
Mom, I'm still cold. 翻译:妈妈,我还是很冷。
Put on your jacket, too. 翻译:再穿上你的夹克。
All right. 翻译:好的。
Come on, Funny. Let's play in the snow. 翻译:来吧,方妮。我们去雪地里玩吧。
最新学习记录