鲁教版五四制六年级下册英语UNIT 4 No Rules, No Order课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 六年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制六年级下册课文UNIT 4 No Rules, No Order单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制六年级下册课文UNIT 4 No Rules, No Order单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 4 No Rules, No Order课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

UNIT 4 No Rules, No Order 翻译:第四单元 无规矩,不成方圆

BIG Question 翻译:大问题

Why do we need rules? 翻译:我们为什么需要规则?

In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将

talk about rules by using imperatives and modal verbs can, have to, and must. 翻译:使用祈使句和情态动词can、have to和must来谈论规则。

explain why we need to follow rules. 翻译:解释我们为什么要遵守规则。

understand how rules are helpful. 翻译:理解规则是如何有帮助的。

Look and share 翻译:看一看并分享。

What school rules does the photo show? 翻译:照片显示了哪些学校规则?

Do you follow rules like these? 翻译:你遵守这样的规则吗?

What do you think about them? 翻译:你觉得它们怎么样?

Section A What rules do we follow? 翻译:A部分 我们遵守哪些规则?

Does your school have these rules? 翻译:你的学校有这些规则吗?

Tick the ones that your school has. 翻译:勾选你的学校有的规则。

Rule 翻译:规则;规章

Your school 翻译:你的学校

Mary, Sally, and Tony's school 翻译:玛丽、萨莉和托尼的学校

Don't be late for school. 翻译:不要迟到。

Arrive on time. 翻译:要准时到校。

Don't run in the hallways. 翻译:不要在走廊里奔跑。

Don't eat in the classroom. 翻译:不要在教室里吃东西。

Wear the school uniform. 翻译:要穿校服。

Don't use your phone in class. 翻译:不要在课堂上使用手机。

Don't litter. 翻译:不要乱扔垃圾,

Keep your school clean and tidy. 翻译:保持学校干净整洁。

Be polite and treat everyone with respect. 翻译:要有礼貌,尊重每个人。

Put up your hand if you want to ask your teacher a question. 翻译:如果你想问老师问题,要举手。

Listen to the first part of the recording. 翻译:听录音的第一部分,

Tick the rules that are mentioned. 翻译:勾选出所提到的规则。

Listen again. 翻译:再听一遍录音,

Complete the sentences. 翻译:完成句子。

Mary can't ______ in the ______. 翻译:玛丽不能在______里______。

Sally mustn't wear her own jacket at ______. 翻译:萨莉在______不能穿自己的外套。

She has to wear ______. 翻译:她必须穿______。

Tony can't ______. 翻译:托尼不能______。

He must keep the school ______. 翻译:他必须保持学校______。

Listen to the second part of the recording. 翻译:听录音的第二部分。

Who is the speaker? 翻译:说话者是谁?

What rules does she talk about? 翻译:她谈到了哪些规则?

Tick them in 1a. 翻译:在1a中勾选出来。

In pairs, talk about the rules in 1c. 翻译:两人一组,谈谈1c中的规则。

Can Mary run in the hallway? 翻译:玛丽能在走廊里奔跑吗?

No, she can't. 翻译:不能。

She has to walk in the hallway. 翻译:她只能在走廊里走路。

Pronunciation 翻译:发音

Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并跟读,

Add one more word to each group. 翻译:然后给每组添加一个单词。

e 翻译:

/i:/ 翻译:

she 翻译:她

these 翻译:这些

/e/ 翻译:

bed 翻译:床

pet 翻译:宠物

ea 翻译:

/i:/ 翻译:

please 翻译:请

speak 翻译:说

/e/ 翻译:

head 翻译:头

ready 翻译:准备

ee 翻译:

/i:/ 翻译:

tree 翻译:树

sleep 翻译:睡

ear 翻译:

ear 翻译:耳朵

dear 翻译:亲爱的

/eə/ 翻译:

pear 翻译:梨

bear 翻译:熊

Listen to the chant and notice the stressed words. 翻译:听这首歌谣并注意重读的单词。

Then listen again and repeat. 翻译:然后再听一遍录音并跟读。

Across the country, in many schools, 翻译:在全国许多学校里,

Students like us follow rules! 翻译:像我们这样的学生都要遵守规则!

Be on time. 翻译:要准时,

Don't be late for class. 翻译:上课不要迟到。

Keeping the rules is good for us! 翻译:遵守规则对我们有好处!

Every day, from Monday to Friday, 翻译:每一天,从周一到周五,

Keep our school clean and tidy! 翻译:让我们学校保持干净整洁!

Raise your hand. 翻译:举手示意。

Walk and don't run. 翻译:走路不要跑。

Keep the rules and let's have fun! 翻译:遵守规则,让我们玩得开心!

Listen to the conversation and circle the coloured words you hear. 翻译:听对话,圈出你听到的涂色单词。

Hi, I'm Anne. 翻译:嗨,我是安妮。

What's your name? 翻译:你叫什么名字?

Hello! 翻译:你好!

I'm Tom. 翻译:我是汤姆。

It's my first day here. 翻译:我第一天来这里。

It's nice to meet you, Tom! 翻译:很高兴见到你,汤姆!

Is everything OK? 翻译:一切都还好吗?

Well, I can't find my pencil box. 翻译:嗯,我找不到我的铅笔盒了。

I think it's in my locker. 翻译:我想它在我的柜子里。

Here, I can lend you my pen. 翻译:来,我把钢笔借给你。

Thanks! 翻译:谢谢!

Would you like a sweet? 翻译:要吃颗糖果吗?

No, thank you. 翻译:不用了,谢谢你。

We can't eat snacks in class. 翻译:我们不能在课堂上吃零食。

Can we drink water? 翻译:我们可以喝水吗?

Yes, of course. 翻译:当然可以。

OK, thanks ... 翻译:好的,谢谢……

Oh! 翻译:哦!

I'm sorry, I have to answer my phone. 翻译:对不起,我得接电话。

Oh, but we mustn't bring our mobile phones to class. 翻译:哦,但是我们不能带手机去上课。

We have to turn them off and keep them in our lockers. 翻译:我们必须把它们关机,并放在储物柜里。

That's another rule. 翻译:这是另一条规定。

OK! 翻译:好的!

Thanks for telling me, Anne. 翻译:谢谢你告诉我,安妮。

You're welcome, Tom. 翻译:不客气,汤姆。

Read the conversation and complete Tom's notes about the school rules. 翻译:阅读对话并完成汤姆关于学校规则的笔记。

School rules 翻译:学校规则

We cannot 翻译:我们不能

We must not 翻译:我们不能

We have to 翻译:我们必须

Read the conversation again and answer the questions. 翻译:再读一遍对话并回答问题。

Why is the day special for Tom? 翻译:为什么今天对汤姆来说很特别?

What does Anne lend to Tom? 翻译:安妮借什么给汤姆了?

Why doesn't Anne take a sweet from Tom? 翻译:为什么安妮不接受汤姆的糖果?

Can Tom and Anne use their phones in class? 翻译:汤姆和安妮可以在课堂上使用手机吗?

Where must they keep their phones? 翻译:他们必须把手机放在哪里?

Do you think they have good school rules? 翻译:你认为他们有好的学校规则吗?

Give your reasons. 翻译:给出你的理由。

Complete a summary of the conversation. 翻译:完成对话的总结。

It's Tom's ______ day at this school. 翻译:今天是汤姆在这所学校的第______天。

He doesn't know the school ______ well. 翻译:他不太了解学校的______。

Anne tells him about them. 翻译:安妮向他介绍了它们。

They ______ eat snacks in class, but they ______ drink water. 翻译:他们______在课堂上吃零食,但他们______喝水。

They can't bring their mobile ______ to class. 翻译:他们不能带______去上课。

They must ______ them off and keep them in their ______. 翻译:他们必须把它们______,并放在______。

Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the stressed words. 翻译:再听一遍对话,注意重读的单词。

Then role-play the conversation. 翻译:然后进行角色扮演。

Talk about the rules you have at school. 翻译:谈谈你们在学校里的规则。

Use the expressions to help you. 翻译:使用以下表达来帮助你们。

What rules do we have at school? 翻译:我们学校有什么规则?

We must / mustn't ... 翻译:我们必须/不能……

We should ... 翻译:我们应该……

We can / can't ... 翻译:我们可以/不能……

Don't ... 翻译:不要……

We have to ... 翻译:我们不得不……

Always ... 翻译:总是……

Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

Read the sentences. 翻译:阅读句子。

Do the verbs in bold need to change forms? 翻译:粗体的动词需要改变形式吗?

Why? 翻译:为什么?

Walk in the hallway. 翻译:在走廊里走。

Don't run! 翻译:不要跑!

Be polite and treat one another with respect. 翻译:要有礼貌,尊重彼此。

Don't litter. 翻译:不要乱扔垃圾。

You mustn't litter. 翻译:你不许乱扔垃圾。

You can't litter. 翻译:你不能乱扔垃圾。

Can we bring our phones to class? 翻译:我们能带手机去上课吗?

No, we can't. 翻译:不,我们不能。

We must keep them in our lockers. 翻译:我们必须把它们放在我们的储物柜里。

Can we eat snacks in class? 翻译:我们能在课堂上吃零食吗?

No, we can't eat in class. 翻译:不,我们不能在课堂上吃东西。

We have to eat in the dining hall. 翻译:我们必须在食堂里吃。

Complete the sentences using can, have to / must, or can't / mustn't. 翻译:使用“can”“have to/must”或“can't/mustn't”完成句子。

Don't jump the queue. 翻译:不要插队。

You have to / must wait for your turn. 翻译:你必须等候轮到你。

I can feed my dog many kinds of food, but I can't give him chocolate. 翻译:我可以给我的狗喂多种食物,但我不能给它吃巧克力。

It's bad for him! 翻译:巧克力对它不好!

Can I leave the class if I don't feel well? 翻译:如果我感觉不舒服,我可以离开教室吗?

Yes, but you have to / must tell your teacher about it when you can be absent from class. 翻译:可以,但你必须在你要缺席时告诉老师。

Hey! 翻译:嘿!

Can I look at your book? 翻译:我可以看看你的书吗?

Shh, we have to / must talk quietly in the library. 翻译:嘘,在图书馆里我们必须安静地说话。

Can you put on your seat belt? 翻译:你能系上安全带吗?

We have to / must wear one when we're in a car. 翻译:我们在车里时必须系上安全带。

Sure. 翻译:当然。

Thanks! 翻译:谢谢!

Look at the first sign and read the rules. 翻译:看第一个标志并阅读规则。

Then write the rules for the other signs. 翻译:然后为其他标志写规则。

Do not eat or drink. 翻译:禁止饮食。

No eating or drinking. 翻译:禁止饮食。

You can't / mustn't eat or drink. 翻译:你不能吃或喝。

In groups, brainstorm three rules for one of the places below. 翻译:分组讨论以下其中一个场所的三条规则。

Then draw signs to show the rules. 翻译:然后画出标志来展示这些规则。

Share your signs in class and explain what they mean. 翻译:在课堂上分享你们的标志并解释它们的意思。

library 翻译:图书馆

school dining hall 翻译:学校食堂

park 翻译:公园

cinema 翻译:电影院

hospital 翻译:医院

In the library, we must keep quiet. 翻译:在图书馆里,我们必须保持安静。

We mustn't make noise. 翻译:我们不能制造噪音。

We can't ... 翻译:我们不能……

SECTION B How can rules help us? 翻译:B部分 规则如何帮助我们?

What rules do you have in your family? 翻译:你家里有哪些规则?

What do you think about them? 翻译:你觉得它们怎么样?

Read Alice's letter to Dr Know and Dr Know's reply. 翻译:阅读爱丽丝写给万事通博士的信以及万事通博士的回信。

Then answer the questions. 翻译:然后回答问题。

Why is Alice unhappy? 翻译:爱丽丝为什么不开心?

Does Dr Know think Alice is right? 翻译:万事通博士认为爱丽丝是对的吗?

Dear Dr Know, 翻译:亲爱的万事通博士,

Help! 翻译:救命!

There are too many rules in my life! 翻译:我的生活中有太多规则了!

Every morning, I have to make my bed before breakfast. 翻译:每天早上,我必须在早餐前铺好床。

I have to hurry to school because I can't be late for school. 翻译:我必须赶紧去学校,因为我不能迟到。

When I'm at school, I mustn't use my phone in class either. 翻译:在学校时,我也不能在课堂上使用手机。

And I have to wear the uniform. 翻译:而且我必须穿校服。

After school, there are even more rules! 翻译:放学后,有更多的规则!

I have to finish my homework first. 翻译:我必须先完成作业。

I can only play basketball after I practise the piano. 翻译:我只能在练习完钢琴后打篮球。

I can't hang out with my friends on weekdays. 翻译:我不能在上学日和朋友们出去玩。

I know some rules are important, but this is awful! 翻译:我知道有些规则很重要,但这太可怕了!

What can I do? 翻译:我该怎么办?

Yours, 翻译:你的,

Alice 翻译:爱丽丝

Dear Alice, 翻译:亲爱的爱丽丝,

Yes, there are many rules in life! 翻译:是的,生活中有很多规则!

But they can help you to become a better person. 翻译:但它们可以帮助你成为一个更好的人。

You mustn't be late for class. 翻译:你不能上课迟到。

That shows respect for your class and teacher. 翻译:那展现了你对你的班级和老师的尊重。

You can't use your phone in class because you need to focus on learning. 翻译:你不能在课堂上使用手机,因为你需要专注于学习。

You have to wear a uniform because it builds school spirit. 翻译:你必须穿校服,因为它能树立校风。

You can also think about the things you can do! 翻译:你也可以想想自己能做的事情!

You can use your phone at home. 翻译:你可以在家里使用手机。

You can relax after you finish your homework. 翻译:做完家庭作业后你可以放松一下。

And you can hang out with friends at weekends! 翻译:周末你可以和朋友去闲逛!

I know it's hard, but rules can help to make the world better. 翻译:我知道这很难,但规则有助于让世界变得更好。

Remember: No rules, no order! 翻译:记住:没有规矩,不成方圆!

Best, 翻译:最好的,

Dr Know 翻译:万事通博士

Read the letters again and complete Alice's notes about her problem. 翻译:再读一遍这些信,并完成爱丽丝关于她的问题的笔记。

Family rules 翻译:家庭规则

have to make my bed before breakfast 翻译:必须早餐前铺好床

have to finish my homework and practise the piano before I can play basketball 翻译:必须完成作业并练习钢琴后才能打篮球

can't hang out with my friends on weekdays 翻译:上学日不能和朋友们出去玩

School rules 翻译:学校规则

can't late for school 翻译:上学不能迟到

mustn't use my phone in class 翻译:在课堂上不能使用手机

must only wear uniform 翻译:必须穿校服

Dr Know's advice 翻译:万事通博士的建议

understand rules help me to become a better person 翻译:理解规则能帮助我成为更好的人

think about the things I can do 翻译:想想我能做的事情

understand rules help to make the world better 翻译:理解规则有助于让世界变得更好

Complete the letter to Dr Know using can, have to / must, or can't / mustn't. 翻译:使用can、have to / must或can't / mustn't来完成给万事通博士的信。

Dear Dr Know, 翻译:亲爱的万事通博士,

Can you help me? 翻译:您能帮帮我吗?

I have to follow too many rules at home and at school. 翻译:我在家里和学校都得遵守好多规则。

I have to clean my room every day, and I mustn't let my desk get untidy. 翻译:我每天必须打扫房间,还不能让书桌乱糟糟的。

At school, I can't wear my own clothes. 翻译:在学校,我不能穿自己的衣服。

I can't wear my favourite cap either. 翻译:我也不能戴我最喜欢的帽子。

After school, I can watch TV, but only after I finish my homework, walk the dog, and do lots of other things! 翻译:放学后,我可以看电视,但只有在我完成作业、遛狗和做完很多其他事情之后!

I can't even relax at weekends, because I have to practise the violin every day! 翻译:甚至在周末我也不能放松,因为我每天都要练习小提琴!

I never have fun. 翻译:我从未觉得开心过。

What can I do? 翻译:我该怎么办?

Yours, 翻译:你的,

Eric 翻译:埃里克

Choose three important rules from 2a. 翻译:从2a中选择三条重要的规则,

Discuss the questions with a partner. 翻译:与搭档讨论以下问题:

Why is each rule important? 翻译:为什么每条规则都很重要?

What is your advice for each rule? 翻译:你对每条规则有什么建议?

Write a reply to Eric as Dr Know. 翻译:以万事通博士的名义给埃里克写一封回信。

Give him some advice. 翻译:给他一些建议。

Dear Eric, 翻译:亲爱的埃里克,

I know it can be difficult to follow many rules. 翻译:我知道要遵守许多规则可能很困难。

But rules can be good for us ... 翻译:但规则对我们是有好处的……

Over to You 翻译:交给你了

Project 翻译:课题

Make class rules 翻译:制定班级规则

In groups, choose one goal that you hope your class can achieve. 翻译:小组合作,选择一个你们希望你们的班级能够实现的目标。

learn better 翻译:学得更好

have fun at school 翻译:在学校玩得开心

get along well 翻译:和谐相处

take care of the classroom 翻译:爱护教室

Brainstorm 5-10 rules to help your class to achieve the goal. 翻译:集思广益,想出5至10条规则来帮助你们的班级实现目标。

Write them down. 翻译:把它们写下来。

Work together to design a poster for your rules. 翻译:一起为你们的规则设计一张海报。

Think of interesting ways to present the rules. 翻译:想想呈现这些规则的有趣方式。

IN THIS CLASS 翻译:在这个班级里

WE ARE FAMILY 翻译:我们是一家人

Always be kind and helpful. 翻译:永远友善和乐于助人。

Don't fight with your classmates. 翻译:不要和同学打架。

Say "thank you" when your classmates help you. 翻译:当同学帮助你时,要说“谢谢”。

Don't use bad words. 翻译:不要使用脏话。

Say "please" when you ask for help. 翻译:当你寻求帮助时,要说“请”。

Share your rules in class. 翻译:在课堂上分享你们的规则。

Vote for your favourite set of class rules. 翻译:投票选出你们最喜欢的一套班级规则。

In our class, we must get along well with others. 翻译:在我们班里,我们必须与他人和谐相处。

We have to be kind to our classmates. 翻译:我们必须善待同学。

We mustn't fight with them. 翻译:我们不能和他们打架。

We can ... 翻译:我们可以……

Reflecting 翻译:反思

How well can you do these things? 翻译:你在做这些事情上表现如何?

Very well 翻译:非常好

OK 翻译:还行

Needs work 翻译:有待提高

I can talk about the things I can and cannot do according to the rules. 翻译:我能根据规则谈论我可以和不可以做的事情。

I can explain how rules can be helpful. 翻译:我能解释规则如何对我们有帮助。

I can use modal verbs to describe the rules in different places. 翻译:我能使用情态动词来描述不同地方的规则。

I can understand how different people think and feel about rules. 翻译:我能理解不同的人对规则的想法和感受。

Nothing can be achieved without rules. 翻译:没有规矩,不成方圆。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-05-29 01:36:03

最新初中鲁教版五四制六年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...