UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元
What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末做了些什么?
Section A 翻译:A部分
Match the activities with the pictures [a-f]. 翻译:将活动和图片[a-f]对应起来。
did my homework 翻译:做作业
went to the cinema 翻译:去电影院
went boating 翻译:去划船
camped by the lake 翻译:在湖边野营
went to the beach 翻译:去海边
played badminton 翻译:打羽毛球
Language Goal: Talk about past events 翻译:语言目标:谈论过去的事情
Sunday ____ 翻译:星期天
Saturday ____ 翻译:星期六
____ night 翻译:晚上
Sunday ____ 翻译:星期天
Saturday ____ 翻译:星期六
____ morning 翻译:早上
What did you do last weekend, Lucy? 翻译:你上周末做了些什么,露西?
Well, on Saturday morning, I played badminton. 翻译:呃,星期六上午,我去打羽毛球了。
Listen and write the day, morning, afternoon or night below each picture. 翻译:听录音,在每幅图下面写上那一天是上午、下午还是晚上。
Role-play. Student A is Lucy. Student B asks Lucy about her weekend. 翻译:分角色扮演对话。学生A是露西。学生B问露西有关她的周末生活。
What did you do last weekend, Lucy? 翻译:你上周末做了些什么,露西?
Well, on Saturday morning, I played badminton. 翻译:呃,星期六上午,我去打羽毛球了。
UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元
Listen and underline the words you hear. 翻译:听录音,在你听到的单词下划线。
Listen again. Write C for Carol J for Jack or B for Becky next to the statements in 2a. 翻译:再听一遍录音,在2a部分中陈述句旁的空上写上字母,如果是卡罗尔说的话,那就写C,如果是杰克说的,那就写J,如果是贝姬说的,那就写B。
Make conversations according to the information you heard in 2a and 2b. 翻译:根据你在2a和2b中听到的信息,编对话。
Hi, Becky. What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你好,贝姬。你上个周末做了什么?
I visited my grandma. 翻译:我拜访了我的奶奶。
That's nice! Who did you go with? 翻译:那太好了!你和谁一起去的?
My parents. 翻译:我的父母。
What about you, Carol? Where did you go? 翻译:卡罗尔,你呢?你去了哪儿?
I went to the… 翻译:我去了…
Role-play the conversation. 翻译:分角色扮演对话。
Hi, Lisa. How was your weekend? 翻译:嗨,利萨。你的周末过得怎么样?
Great, thanks. 翻译:非常好,谢谢。
What did you do? 翻译:你做了些什么?
I worked as a guide at the Natural History Museum. 翻译:我在自然历史博物馆里当导游。
Really? How interesting! 翻译:真的吗?多么有趣啊!
Yeah, it was fun. They have a butterfly house with over 200 kinds of butterflies! I told the visitors about them and their living habits. Did you have a good weekend? 翻译:是的,很有趣。它们有一个有200多种蝴蝶的蝴蝶馆!我把蝴蝶以及蝴蝶的生活习惯讲给游客听,你周末玩儿得愉快吗?
Yeah, it was good, but I'm kind of tired now. I stayed up late to watch the soccer game. 翻译:是的,玩儿得很愉快,但是我现在有点累。我熬夜看足球比赛了。
I visited my (aunt/grandma). 翻译:______我看望了我的(阿姨/奶奶)。
______I did my(homework/sports). 翻译:______我做了(作业/运动)。
______I studied for the(English/math) test. 翻译:______我为(英语/数学)考试而学习。
______I went to a (farm/beach). 翻译:______我去了(农场/海滩)。
______I fed some(sheep/cows). 翻译:______我喂了一些(绵羊/奶牛)。
UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元
What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末做了些什么?
Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦
What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末做了些什么?
I did my homework./We went boating. 翻译:我做作业了。/我们去划船了。
Who visited her grandma? 翻译:谁去看望了她的奶奶?
Becky did. 翻译:贝姬。
Where did she go last weekend? 翻译:她上个周末去了哪里?
She went to a farm. 翻译:她去了农场。
Who did she go with? 翻译:她和谁一起去的?
She went with her classmates. 翻译:她和她的同学一起去的。
Fill in the blanks with who, what, when, where or how. 翻译:用who,what,when,where或者how填空。
What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末做了些什么?
I played badminton on Saturday. 翻译:我星期六去打羽毛球了。
Sounds fun! Who did you play with? 翻译:听起来很有趣。你和谁一起打的?
I played with my father. He's really good! 翻译:我和我爸爸一起打的。他真的很会打!
How was your weekend? 翻译:你周末过得怎么样?
It was great! I had so much fun! 翻译:非常好!我玩儿得很开心!
Where did you go? 翻译:你去哪儿了?
The weather was beautiful, so I went to the beach with my parents. 翻译:天气非常不错,因此我和爸爸妈妈去了海边。
What did Jim lose? 翻译:吉姆掉了什么东西?
He lost his keys. He often loses things. 翻译:他把钥匙给弄丢了。他经常掉东西。
That's too bad. When did he lose them? 翻译:太糟糕了。他什么时候掉的?
I heard it was yesterday. 翻译:我听说是昨天掉的。
Complete the passage with the correct forms of the words in the box. 翻译:用方框中单词的正确形式完成短文。
say 翻译:说
be 翻译:无意义
climb 翻译:爬
see 翻译:看见
run away 翻译:跑开
A family of mice were in the kitchen on Saturday morning when they saw a big cat. Baby Mouse was afraid and climbed onto his father's back. Father Mouse shouted at the cat, 'Woof, woof!' The cat quickly ran away. 'Wow, Dad, you're good!' Said Baby Mouse. 'Well, son, that's why it's important to learn a second language,' answered Father Mouse. 翻译:星期六上午,老鼠一家都待在厨房里,这时候他们看到了一只大猫。老鼠宝宝很害怕,便爬到他爸爸的背上去了。老鼠爸爸冲着猫大声吼叫:“汪汪,汪汪!”猫迅速跑了。“哇,爸爸,你真厉害!”老鼠宝宝说。“所以嘛,儿子,这就是为什么学习外语重要啦。”老鼠爸爸回答说。
Think of two things you did last weekend. Draw pictures of them. Your classmates guess what you did. 翻译:想出两件你上个周末做的事情,将它们画出来,你的同学们来猜测你做了些什么。
You went to the mountains! 翻译:你去爬山了!
UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元
Section B 翻译:B部分
Here are some things that Sally and Jim did yesterday. Match the activities with the pictures. 翻译:这是一些萨利和吉姆昨天所做的事情。将活动和图片连起来。
sang and played the guitar 翻译:唱歌,弹吉他
studied for a test 翻译:为准备考试而努力学习
had dinner with friends 翻译:和朋友一起吃晚餐
went to the library 翻译:去图书馆
flew a kite 翻译:放风筝
swam in a swimming pool 翻译:在游泳池里游泳
Are these activities fun or not fun? Draw a happy face or an unhappy face under each picture. 翻译:这些活动好玩还是不好玩?在每张图片下面画一张笑脸或哭脸。
Listen. What did Sally and Jim do last weekend? Complete the chart. 翻译:听录音,萨利和吉姆上个周末做了些什么?完成表格。
Sally 翻译:萨利
did her homework 翻译:做作业
Jim 翻译:吉姆
Make a conversation with a partner. Talk about what Sally and Jim did last weekend. 翻译:和搭档一起编对话,谈论萨利和吉姆上个周末做了些什么事情。
Who went to the library? 翻译:谁去图书馆了?
Sally did. 翻译:萨利。
Make a conversation. Ask what your partner did last weekend. 翻译:编对话,询问你的搭档上个周末做了些什么事情。
Did you do anything interesting last weekend? 翻译:你上周末做了什么有趣的事情吗?
Not really, but I visited my sister. 翻译:没有,我去看望我妹妹了。
UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元
What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末做了些什么?
What kinds of animals are you afraid of ? Why? 翻译:你害怕哪种动物?为什么?
Animals 翻译:动物
Reasons 翻译:理由
Read about Lisa's weekend and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读有关利萨的周末的文章,然后回答问题。
What was the special gift? 翻译:这份特殊的礼物是什么?
What woke the snake up? 翻译:是什么唤醒了那条蛇?
A Weekend to Remember 翻译:值得记住的一个周末
My sister finished high school two weeks ago. As a special gift, our parents took us to India for a holiday. We visited many interesting places and had a wonderful time. Last weekend was interesting but scary. 翻译:我姐姐两个星期前高中毕业了。作为一份特殊的礼物,我们的父母带我们去印度度假。我们游览了很多有趣的地方并度过了一段美好的时光。上周末很有趣,但是也很可怕。
We went camping in a small village in India. First, we took along bus ride to a lake in the countryside. There we put up our tents and made a fire to keep us warm and cook food on. On the first night, we just sat under the moon and told each other stories. But I was so tired that I went to sleep early. 翻译:我们去印度的一个小山村里野营。我们先乘公共汽车去了乡下的湖边。在那里,我们架起帐篷,生火取暖并做饭。在头一天夜里,我们只是坐在月光下,给彼此讲故事。但是我太累了,所以早早就睡着了。
The next morning, my sister and I got a terrible surprise. When we looked out of our tent, we saw a big snake sleeping near the fire. I was so scared that I couldn't move. We shouted to our parents to let them know about the danger. My dad started to jump up and down in their tent. This woke the snake up and it moved into the forest near the lake. My dad told me later that snakes don't have ears but can feel things moving. He also told me it was important not to go near a snake. This was a very useful lesson for me. 翻译:第二天早上,我和我的姐姐看到了一件很恐怖的事情。当我们向帐篷外面看的时候,我们看见一条大蛇正在篝火附近睡觉。我是那么害怕,一动都不敢动。我们对父母大声叫喊,想让他们知道我们的危险。我爸爸开始在他们的帐篷里上下跳动。这个举动把蛇惊醒,蛇便溜进湖边的森林里去了。我爸爸后来告诉我说,蛇没有耳朵,但是它们能够感到东西的震动。他还告诉我重要的是不要靠近蛇。对于我来说,这是一次非常有用的教训。
Taj Mahal 翻译:泰姬陵
UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元
What can you remember from the text? Circle T for true or F for false. 翻译:你能记住课文中的什么?正确的句子圈T,错误的句子圈F。
Lisa's sister left school last weekend. 翻译:上个周末,利萨的姐姐离开学校。
The trip from the city to the lake took a long time. 翻译:从城市到湖边的这段旅行花了很长一段时间。
It was cloudy on their first night of camping. 翻译:在他们露营的第一个晚上,天空中有很多云。
Lisa and her sister didn't know how to make the snake go away. 翻译:利萨和她的姐姐不知道如何赶走那条蛇。
Lisa's dad jumped up and down because he was scared, too. 翻译:利萨的爸爸跳上跳下,因为他也很害怕。
Snakes don't really hear things like people do. 翻译:像人们做的那些事情,蛇并没有真的听见。
T 翻译:正确
F 翻译:错误
Put the phrases in order according to the passage. Then use them to retell the story. 翻译:根据文章按顺序排列短语,然后用这些短语复述故事。
snake went into the forest 翻译:蛇溜进森林里
put up our tents and cooked food 翻译:架起我们的帐篷,并做饭
learned a useful lesson 翻译:吸取有用的教训
saw a snake and shouted to parents for help 翻译:看见一条蛇并对父母大声叫喊
snakes can't hear but can feel things moving 翻译:蛇听不到声音,但是能感觉到物体的震动
my dad jumped up and down in his tent 翻译:我的爸爸在他的帐篷里上下跳动
took a bus to a small village in India 翻译:乘公共汽车来到印度的一个小村庄里
told stories under the moon, then went to sleep 翻译:在月光下讲故事,然后去睡觉
Write down three or more questions about Lisa's weekend. Then ask your partner. 翻译:写下有关利萨的周末的三个或三个以上的问题。然后问一问你的搭档。
Did Lisa have an interesting weekend? 翻译:利萨度过了一个有趣的周末吗?
Yes, she did. 翻译:是的,她是。
UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元
What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末做了些什么?
Look at the pictures and complete the passage. 翻译:看图片,完成文章。
Saturday 翻译:星期六
Sunday 翻译:星期天
I had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I cleaned my room. In the afternoon, I did my homework. It was a little difficult. On Saturday night, I stayed at home and helped my mother cook dinner. On Sunday morning, I went to the library. I read a book about history. Then in the afternoon, I played football with my friends. On Sunday night, I watched TV . I saw an interesting talk show. 翻译:我度过了一个繁忙的周末。星期六上午,我打扫了我的房间,下午,我做了家庭作业。作业有点儿难。星期六晚上,我待在家里,帮助妈妈做晚餐。星期天上午,我去了图书馆,看了一本有关历史的书。下午的时候,我和朋友们一起去踢足球了。星期天晚上,我看电视了,看了一场有趣的脱口秀。
Use the following questions to do a survey of your group members' weekend activities. Fill in the form and then report your findings to your class. 翻译:使用下面的问题为你们小组成员的周末活动做一份调查。填写表格,然后向全班同学报告你的调查结果。
What was the weather like? 翻译:天气怎么样?
Where did you go? 翻译:你去了哪儿?
When did you do that? 翻译:你什么时候做的?
How did you feel? 翻译:你感觉怎么样?
What did you see or do? 翻译:你看见了或做了什么?
Who did you do it with? 翻译:你和谁一起做的?
Names 翻译:名字
Activities 翻译:活动
Your opinions 翻译:你的意见
Write a passage about your group members' weekends. 翻译:写一篇有关你们小组成员的周末的短文。
UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元
Imagine you are a famous person. Write what you did last weekend. Then talk to your partner about your weekend. Your partner tries to guess who you are. 翻译:假设你是一位名人。写一写你上个周末所做的事情。然后和你的搭档谈论一下你的周末。你的搭档试着猜一猜你是谁。
Activities 翻译:活动
I wrote a new song. 翻译:我写了一首新歌。
I practiced my guitar. 翻译:我练习弹吉他。
What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末做了些什么?
I wrote a new song. 翻译:我写了一首新歌。
Self Check 翻译:自我检测
Complete the phrases. 翻译:完成短语。
camp out with friends 翻译:和朋友们一起野营
go for a walk 翻译:去散步
pick apples 翻译:摘苹果
take photos 翻译:拍照
fly a kite 翻译:放风筝
milk a cow 翻译:给奶牛挤奶
camp by the lake 翻译:在湖边野营
study for a test 翻译:为准备考试而努力学习
Complete the conversation. 翻译:完成对话。
I had a school trip last week. 翻译:我上周参加学校组织的旅行了。
Really? Where did you go? 翻译:真的吗?你们去了哪里?
I visited the fire station. 翻译:我去参观了消防站。
Who did you go with? 翻译:你和谁一起去的?
I went with my classmates. 翻译:我和我的同学一起去的。
What did you do? 翻译:你们做了些什么?
We watched how firemen worked. What an interesting job they have! 翻译:我们观看了消防员是怎样工作。他们的工作真有趣!
Did you learn anything? 翻译:你们学到了什么知识了吗?
Sure. We learned how to call the fire station and what to do when there is a fire. 翻译:当然。我们学到了怎么打火警电话,还学会了发生火灾的时候,我们该做些什么。
Draw lines to make verb phrases. Then use the past verb forms to make sentences that are true for you. 翻译:连线来构成动词短语。然后使用动词的过去式来造一些与你相符的句子。
go shopping 翻译:去购物
talk on the phone 翻译:讲电话
watch TV 翻译:看电视
do my homework 翻译:做家庭作业
clean my room 翻译:打扫房间
play soccer 翻译:踢足球
help my mom 翻译:帮助我的妈妈
study for a math test 翻译:为准备一次数学考试而努力学习
Carol and I went shopping last Saturday. 翻译:上个星期六,卡罗尔和我去购物了。
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文UNIT 4 What did you do last weekend?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。