首页 / 初中英语 /八年级 /鲁教版五四制八年级上册

鲁教版五四制八年级上册英语UNIT 6 Have you read Treasure Island yet?课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 八年级上册
出版社: 山东科学技术出版社
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制八年级上册课文UNIT 6 Have you read Treasure Island yet?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制八年级上册课文UNIT 6 Have you read Treasure Island yet?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

UNIT 6 Have you read Treasure Island yet?课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 6 翻译:第六单元

  • Section A 翻译:A部分

  • Have you read Treasure Island yet? 翻译:你看过《金银岛》吗?

  • Language Goal:Talk about recent events and experiences 翻译:语言目标:谈论最近的事情和经历

  • Have you heard of these books?Check (✔) the ones you know. 翻译:你听说过这些书吗?勾出你所知道的。

  • Alice in Wonderland 翻译:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》

  • Little Women 翻译:《小妇人》

  • Treasure Island 翻译:《金银岛》

  • Oliver Twist 翻译:《雾都孤儿》

  • Robinson Crusoe 翻译:《鲁宾逊漂流记》

  • Tom Sawyer 翻译:《汤姆·索娅历险记》

  • Listen and complete the chart. 翻译:听录音并完成表格。

  • Book title 翻译:书名

  • Name 翻译:姓名

  • Have they read it? 翻译:他们看过吗?

  • What do they think of it? 翻译:他们认为怎么样?

  • Nick 翻译:尼克

  • Judy 翻译:朱迪

  • Sandy 翻译:桑迪

  • Alan 翻译:阿伦

  • Kate 翻译:凯特

  • Harry 翻译:哈里

  • Practice the conversation.Then talk about the other books in 1a. 翻译:练习这段对话。然后谈论1a中的其它书。

  • Have you read Little Women yet? 翻译:你看过《小妇人》吗?

  • No,I haven't.Have you? 翻译:我没看过。你看过了吗?

  • Yes,I've already read it. 翻译:是的,我已经看过了。

  • What's it like? 翻译:怎么样?

  • It's fantastic. 翻译:非常精彩。

  • UNIT 6 翻译:第六单元

  • Listen.Who has read these books?Circle the names. 翻译:听录音。谁看了这些书?圈出该名字。

  • Treasure Island 翻译:《金银岛》

  • Mark 翻译:马克

  • Tina 翻译:蒂娜

  • Oliver Twist 翻译:《雾都孤儿》

  • Mark 翻译:马克

  • Tina 翻译:蒂娜

  • Robinson Crusoe 翻译:《鲁宾逊漂流记》

  • Mark 翻译:马克

  • Tina 翻译:蒂娜

  • Tom Sawyer 翻译:《汤姆·索娅历险记》

  • Mark 翻译:马克

  • Tina 翻译:蒂娜

  • Listen again and write T for true and F for false. 翻译:再听一遍录音,句子正确就写T,错误就写F。

  • Oliver Twist is about a boy who goes out to sea and finds an island full of treasures. 翻译:《雾都孤儿》讲述的是一个去海上并发现满岛都是宝藏的男孩。

  • Robinson Crusoe is a classic. 翻译:《鲁宾逊漂流记》是一部经典作品。

  • Tina thinks that Treasure Island is a fantastic book. 翻译:蒂娜认为《金银岛》是一本很精彩的小说。

  • Tom Sawyer is about a boy who lives in the United Kingdom. 翻译:《汤姆·索娅历险记》讲述的是一个生活在大不列颠联合王国的男孩。

  • Use the information in 2a and 2b to talk about the books. 翻译:用2a以及2b当中的信息来谈论这些书。

  • Has Tina read Treasure Island? 翻译:蒂娜看了《金银岛》这本书吗?

  • Yes, she has.She thinks it's fantastic. 翻译:她看了。她觉得很精彩。

  • What's it about? 翻译:那本书讲述的是什么?

  • It's about... 翻译:它讲述的是……

  • Role-play the conversation. 翻译:分角色扮演这段对话。

  • Steve, have you decided yet which book to write about for English class ? 翻译:史蒂夫,你决定好了英语课要写哪本书的相关内容了吗?

  • Yes,Little Women.I've already finished reading it! 翻译:决定好了,《小妇人》。我已经看完了!

  • Wow,you're fast!What's it about? 翻译:哇,你真快!它讲述的是什么?

  • It's about four sisters growing up.It was really good,so I couldn't put it down.Which book did you choose? 翻译:它讲述的是四姐妹的成长过程。这本书真的很不错,所以我都放不下来。你选择了哪本书?

  • I chose Treasure Island,but I haven't finished reading it yet.I'm only on page 25. 翻译:我选择的是《金银岛》,但是我还没看完。我只看到第25页。

  • Have you at least read the back of the book to see what it's about? 翻译:至少你已经读过书的背面,了解了它的大致内容了吧?

  • Yes,I have.It looks interesting. 翻译:是的。看上去很有趣。

  • You should hurry up. The book report is due in two weeks. 翻译:你应该快点。读书报告两周后必须交。

  • Yes,I know.I'll read quickly. 翻译:好的,我知道。我会看快一点的。

  • UNIT 6 Have you read Treasure Island yet? 翻译:第六单元 你看过《金银岛》吗?

  • Read the passage based on Robinson Crusoe.Then answer the questions. 翻译:阅读这篇根据《鲁宾逊漂流记》写的文章。然后回答问题。

  • What does Robinson Crusoe wait for? 翻译:鲁宾逊等什么?

  • Why does Robinson Crusoe call the man Friday? 翻译:鲁宾逊为什么要叫那个人星期五?

  • When I first arrived on this island,I had nothing.But I've found the ship and made a small boat.I've brought back many things I can use—food and drink,tools,knives and guns.Although I have lost everything,I have not lost my life.So I will not give up and I will wait for another ship.I have already cut down trees and built a house.I go out with my gun almost every day to kill animals and birds for food.I'm even learning to grow fruit and vegetables. 翻译:我第一次到这座岛上的时候,我什么也没有。但是我找到了这艘大船,并做成了一艘小船。我带回了很多能用的东西……食物、饮品、工具、小刀以及枪支。虽然我所有东西都丢了,但是我的性命还没有丢。所以我不会放弃的,我要等另外的船过来。我已经砍了树,建了房子。我几乎天天都带着我的枪出去捕杀动物和鸟类为食。我甚至在学习种水果和蔬菜。

  • A few weeks ago,I found the marks of another man's feet on the sand.Who else is on my island? How long have they been here?Not long after that,I saw some cannibals trying to kill two men from a broken ship.One of them died but the other ran towards my house.I helped him kill the cannibals.This man now lives with me and helps me.I named him Friday because that was the day I met him,He is smart and I have already taught him some English. 翻译:几周前,我在沙滩上发现了其他人的足迹。还有谁在我的岛屿上?他们在这儿多久了?没多久,我就看到一些食人者设法要杀掉两个从破船里逃出来的人。其中一个死了,但是另外一个朝我的房子方向跑来。我帮他杀了那些食人者。这个人现在和我生活在一起,并帮助我。我叫他星期五,因为那是我碰到他的日子。他很聪明,我已经教了他一些英语。

  • Read the passage again. Find words that have these meanings. 翻译:再读一遍这篇文章。找出有这些意思的单词。

  • You can use these to shoot things: 翻译:你可以用这些来射击:

  • Something you use to travel in the sea: 翻译:你在海上航行用的东西:

  • A piece of land in the middle of the sea: 翻译:海中央的一块陆地:

  • You can use these to cut things: 翻译:你可以用这些来切东西:

  • Signs left behind by someone or something: 翻译:某人或者某物留下来的标记:

  • Correct the sentences. 翻译:更正句子。

  • Robinson Crusoe arrived on the island with enough food and drink. 翻译:鲁宾逊到岛上的时候有足够多的食物和饮品。

  • Friday made a small boat. 翻译:星期五做了一条小船。

  • Robinson had some food and tools when he first arrived on the island. 翻译:鲁宾逊第一次到这座岛上时,他有一些食物和工具。

  • Robinson used the ship to build his house. 翻译:鲁宾逊用大船建造了他的房子。

  • Friday saw some marks of another man's feet on the beach. 翻译:星期五在沙滩上看到了其他人的脚印。

  • Robinson tried to kill the two men. 翻译:鲁宾逊尽力杀了那两个人。

  • UNIT 6 翻译:第六单元

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

  • Have you read Little Women yet? 翻译:你看过《小妇人》吗?

  • Yes,I have./No,I haven't. 翻译:我看过了。/我没看过。

  • Has Tina read Treasure Island yet? 翻译:蒂娜看过《金银岛》吗?

  • Yes,she has.She thinks it's fantastic. 翻译:她看过。她觉得很精彩。

  • Have you decided which book to write about yet? 翻译:你决定好了要写哪本书的相关内容了吗?

  • Yes,I have.I've already finished reading it.It was really good. 翻译:我决定好了。我已经看完了这本书。真的很不错。

  • Use the words in brackets to complete the conversations. 翻译:用括号里的单词来完成对话。

  • Would you like something to drink? 翻译:你想要点儿喝的吗?

  • No,thanks.I've just drunk some tea. 翻译:不用了,谢谢。我刚喝了一些茶。

  • I heard you lost your key.Have you found it? 翻译:我听说你掉钥匙了。你找到了吗?

  • No,not yet. 翻译:还没找到。

  • Do you know when Tom is leaving? 翻译:你知道汤姆什么时候离开吗?

  • He has already left. 翻译:他已经离开了。

  • When did he leave? 翻译:他什么时候离开的?

  • This morning. 翻译:今天早上。

  • Is your sister going to the movies with us tonight? 翻译:你妹妹今晚要和我们一起去看电影吗?

  • No.She has already seen the film. 翻译:不去。她已经看过这部电影了。

  • What do your parents think about our plan? 翻译:你父母认为我们的计划怎么样?

  • I haven't told them yet. 翻译:我还没告诉他们呢。

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words in brackets. 翻译:用括号中单词的正确形式填空。

  • Sally loves reading.In the morning,she reads the newspaper and in the evening she reads books.She has already read more than 100 different books!Her favorite kind of books is science fiction.She is interested in science and technology and loves to imagine what the world will be like in 50 years.She finished reading a book about robots last week and wrote a book report about it next week for her French class.Every time she is in the library,Sally looks at the many books she hasn't read yet and she can't wait to read them! 翻译:萨利喜欢阅读。早上,她看报纸,晚上,她看书。她已经看了100多本不同的书了!她最喜欢的书是科幻小说。她对科技很感兴趣,喜欢想象50年后的世界是什么样子的。她上周看完了一本关于机器人的书,还写了一篇下周上法语课用的读后感。每次萨利在图书馆的时候,她都看着那些她没看过的书,等不及要去阅读了!

  • Complete the chart with information about you and a friend. 翻译:用你和某个朋友的信息来完成表格。

  • What books have you already read? 翻译:你已经看完了什么书?

  • I've already read Tom Sawyer and Harry Potter. 翻译:我看完了《汤姆·索亚历险记》和《哈利波特》。

  • What do you think of them? 翻译:你觉得怎么样?

  • Well,I think Harry Potter was exciting,but Tom Sawyer was a bit boring. 翻译:呃,我觉得《哈利波特》很刺激,《汤姆·索亚历险记》有点无聊。

  • You 翻译:你

  • Your friend 翻译:你的朋友

  • Comments 翻译:建议

  • Books I have already read 翻译:我已经看过的书

  • Movies I have already seen 翻译:我已经看过的电影

  • Songs I have already heard 翻译:我已经听过的歌

  • UNIT 6 Have you read Treasure Island yet? 翻译:第六单元 你看过《金银岛》吗?

  • Section B 翻译:B部分

  • Who is your favorite singer or musician?Tell your partner why you like him or her. 翻译:谁是你最喜欢的歌手或者音乐家?告诉你的搭档你为什么喜欢他/她。

  • Listen to a conversation between Alex and Dave.Write A for Alex or D for Dave next to each opinion. 翻译:听亚历克斯和戴夫之间的对话。在亚历克斯的观点旁写上A,在戴夫的观点旁写上D。

  • The Toms must be popular. 翻译:汤姆乐队一定很受欢迎。

  • The Toms play pop music. 翻译:汤姆乐队演奏流行音乐。

  • The Toms' music sounds more like rock. 翻译:汤姆乐队的音乐听起来更像是摇滚。

  • Listening to The Toms is a good way to wake up. 翻译:听汤姆乐队的音乐是醒来的一种好方法。

  • Listen again and take notes. 翻译:再听一遍录音,并做笔记。

  • Band name 翻译:乐队名称

  • Country 翻译:国家

  • Number of people in the band 翻译:乐队成员数量

  • Kind of music 翻译:音乐类型

显示全部内容

最新学习记录

最新初中鲁教版五四制八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...