鲁教版五四制八年级上册英语UNIT 8 I've had this bike for three years.课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制八年级上册课文UNIT 8 I've had this bike for three years.单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制八年级上册课文UNIT 8 I've had this bike for three years.单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 8 I've had this bike for three years.课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

UNIT 8 翻译:第八单元

Section A 翻译:A部分

I've had this bike for three years. 翻译:我拥有这辆自行车三年了。

Language Goal: Talk about possessions and things around you 翻译:语言目标:谈论拥有品和你周围的东西

How long have you had that bike over there? 翻译:你拥有那边那辆自行车多久了?

I've had it for three years! 翻译:我拥有三年了,

I learned how to ride a bike on it. 翻译:我就是在那上面学习怎么骑自行车的。

Look at the things at the yard sale. 翻译:看看庭院拍卖会上的东西。

Do you have any of these things at home? 翻译:你家里有这些东西吗?

How long have you had them? 翻译:你拥有多久了?

Listen and check (✓) the facts you hear. 翻译:听录音,勾出你所听到的实情。

Jeff's family is having a yard sale. 翻译:杰夫家在办庭院拍卖会。

Amy thinks it's hard to sell her old things. 翻译:艾米认为把她的旧东西卖出去很困难。

Jeff has had his bike for more than 10 years. 翻译:杰夫拥有他的自行车超过10年了。

Amy wants to keep her old things because they bring back sweet memories. 翻译:艾米想保留她的旧东西,因为它们带回了甜美的回忆。

You can also give old things away to people in need. 翻译:你还能把旧东西赠送给有需要的人。

Practice the conversation. 翻译:练习这段对话。

Then make conversations about other things in the picture above. 翻译:然后编写上图中关于其它东西的对话。

This is a really old book. 翻译:这真的是一本旧书啊。

Yes, I've had it for seven years. 翻译:是的,我拥有七年了。

I've read it three times. 翻译:我看过了三次。

Why are you selling it? 翻译:你为什么要卖掉它?

Because I don't read it anymore. 翻译:因为我不再看它了。

How much is it? 翻译:多少钱?

You can have it for 75 cents. 翻译:75美分你就可以拥有它了。

UNIT 8 翻译:第八单元

Listen and check (✓) the things Amy's family are giving away and circle the things they are keeping. 翻译:听录音,在艾米家要赠送的东西名称上打勾,在他们要保留的东西名称上画圈。

book 翻译:书

magazine 翻译:杂志

toy bear 翻译:玩具熊

toy lion 翻译:玩具狮子

toy tiger 翻译:玩具老虎

bread maker 翻译:面包机

sweater 翻译:毛衣

dress 翻译:连衣裙

hat 翻译:帽子

scarf 翻译:围巾

Listen again and fill in the blanks. 翻译:再听一遍录音,然后填空。

Amy has had her favorite book for three years. 翻译:艾米拥有她最喜欢的书3年了。

Amy has had the toy bear since she was a baby. 翻译:艾米还是个婴儿的时候就拥有这只玩具熊了。

Amy's mom has had the old bread maker for more than ten years. 翻译:艾米的妈妈拥有这台旧面包机十年多了。

Amy can give away the sweater and dress because they do not fit her anymore. 翻译:艾米可以捐掉毛衣和裙子,因为她不合穿了。

Student A is Amy's mom. 翻译:学生A是艾米的妈妈。

Student B is Amy. 翻译:学生B是艾米。

Make conversations. 翻译:编写对话。

Amy, can we give away these soft toys? 翻译:艾米。我们能把这些软毛玩具赠送出去吗?

Mom, I want to keep the bear. 翻译:妈妈,我想留下这只熊。

Why? 翻译:为什么?

It's so old. 翻译:它太旧了。

Because I've had it since I was a baby. 翻译:因为我还是个婴儿的时候就拥有它了。

Role-play the conversation. 翻译:分角色扮演这段对话。

Welcome to the Sunshine Home for Children. 翻译:欢迎来到孩子们的阳光家园。

I'm Linda. 翻译:我是琳达。

Hi, I'm Amy. 翻译:嗨,我是艾米。

I have some things for the kids. 翻译:我有些东西要给孩子们。

I've had this magazine for a couple of months. 翻译:这本杂志我买了几个月了。

The stories inside may be a bit old, but they're still interesting. 翻译:里面的故事可能有点儿老,但是还是很有趣。

Great! 翻译:太棒了!

Many children here love reading. 翻译:这儿的很多孩子都喜欢看书。

And check out these soft toys and board games for younger kids. 翻译:检查一下这些给小孩子们的毛绒玩具和棋盘游戏。

I've had them since I was a child. 翻译:从我还是个孩子时我就拥有它们了。

There's also a sweater and a dress. 翻译:还有一件毛衣和一件连衣裙。

Perfect! 翻译:太好了!

We always need toys and clothes. 翻译:我们一直需要玩具和衣服。

One last thing is a bread maker. 翻译:最后一件物品是面包机。

My mom's had it for a long time but it still works. 翻译:我妈妈拥有很长时间了,但是它还是好的。

Thanks so much! 翻译:非常感谢!

UNIT 8 I've had this bike for three years. 翻译:第八单元 我拥有这辆自行车三年了。

Read the article written by a father for a newspaper. 翻译:读一读这篇由某个父亲为某报纸写的文章。

What is his family going to sell at the yard sale? 翻译:他家在庭院拍卖会上要卖些什么?

My children are growing up fast. 翻译:我的孩子们长得非常快。

My daughter is 16 and my boy is already in junior high school. 翻译:我女儿16岁,儿子已经上初中了。

As they get bigger our house seems to get smaller. 翻译:由于他们长大了,我们家似乎就变小了。

So we want to sell some of our things in a yard sale and give the money to a children's home. 翻译:所以我们想以庭院拍卖会的方式卖掉我们的一些东西,然后把钱给儿童院。

We have already cleared out a lot of things from our bedrooms. 翻译:我们已经从卧室里清理出了很多东西。

We have decided to each sell five things that we no longer use. 翻译:我们决定每人出售五件不再使用的物品。

My son was quite sad at first. 翻译:我的儿子起初非常伤心。

Although he has not played with his old toys for a long time, he still wanted to keep them. 翻译:虽然他已经很久不玩儿他的旧玩具了,但是他想把它们留下来。

For example, he has owned a train and railway set since his fourth birthday, and he played with it almost every week until he was about seven. 翻译:例如:他从四岁生日那天开始就拥有了一辆火车和轨道装置,几乎是每周都玩儿,一直到他七岁左右。

And he did not want to lose his toy monkey, either. 翻译:他还不想失去他的玩具猴子。

He slept next to the monkey every night when he was a child. 翻译:当他还是个孩子的时候,他每天晚上都睡在猴子旁边。

My daughter was more understanding, although she also felt sad to part with certain toys. 翻译:我女儿更谅解一些,虽然要和她的一些玩具分开,她感到很难过。

As for me, I did not want to give up my football shirts, but, to be honest, I have not played for a while now. 翻译:对于我来说,我也不想不要我的足球体恤衫,但是,说实在的,现在我已经有一段时间没玩了。

I am getting older, too! 翻译:我年龄也大了!

Read the article again and answer the questions. 翻译:再读一遍文章,然后回答问题。

Why did they decide to have a yard sale? 翻译:他们为什么决定要举办庭院拍卖会?

What do they want to do with the money from the sale? 翻译:他们想怎么处理卖东西获得的钱?

Why does the son want to keep his train and railway set? 翻译:儿子为什么想留下他的火车和轨道装置?

How can the old toys be useful again? 翻译:那些旧玩具怎样才能重新有用?

Have you ever thought about having a yard sale to sell your things? 翻译:你想过要用庭院拍卖会的方式去把你的东西卖掉吗?

What would you do with the money you raise? 翻译:你想用你筹得的钱来做什么?

Find the words or phrases in the article which can be replaced with the ones below and write them next to the words. 翻译:找出文章当中能代替下面这些单词或者词组的词汇,然后把它们写在旁边。

lose 翻译:失去

part with 翻译:放弃、交出

truthful 翻译:诚实的;真实的

some time 翻译:一段时间

quickly 翻译:快速地

kids 翻译:孩子们

many 翻译:很多

even though 翻译:即使;虽然

older 翻译:年长的

UNIT 8 翻译:第八单元

Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

How long have you had that bike over there? 翻译:你拥有那边那辆自行车有多久了?

I've had it for three years. 翻译:我已经拥有三年了。

How long has his son owned the train and railway set? 翻译:他儿子拥有那辆火车和轨道装置多久了?

He's owned it since his fourth birthday. 翻译:他从四岁生日开始就拥有了。

Have you ever played football? 翻译:你踢过足球吗?

Yes, I did when I was little, but I haven't played for a while now. 翻译:我很小的时候踢过,但是我现在有段时间没玩儿了。

Rewrite the sentences using for or since. 翻译:用for或者since改写句子。

Jim is in Japan. 翻译:吉姆在日本。

He arrived there three days ago. 翻译:他三天前到的那儿。

Jim has been in Japan for three days. 翻译:吉姆在日本三天了。

They are very hungry. 翻译:他们非常饿。

Their last meal was ten hours ago. 翻译:他们的上一顿饭是十个小时前吃的。

I have a camera. 翻译:我有一部照相机。

I bought it in 2009. 翻译:我2009年买的。

I know Ann. 翻译:我认识安。

I first met her three years ago. 翻译:三年前我第一次见到她。

Linda is ill. 翻译:琳达病了。

She became ill on Monday. 翻译:她星期一就开始病了。

Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:用括号中动词的正确形式填空。

I have never been to the water park before. 翻译:我之前没有去过水上乐园。

I want to go next month before the weather gets too cold. 翻译:我想在下个月天气变冷之前去。

They have never owned any pets, but they always want to have a dog. 翻译:他们从没养过宠物,但是他们一直想养一条狗。

We have had a piano since last November. 翻译:我们从去年十一月份开始就有钢琴了。

We bought it from the Li family when they moved to the US last year. 翻译:去年李家搬到美国去时,我们从他家买的。

Cathy and Amy haven't been back to their hometown for two years. 翻译:凯茜和艾米两年没有回到她们的家乡去了。

They miss their hometown a lot and hope to visit the place next year. 翻译:她们非常想念家乡,希望明年去看看那个地方。

This museum has been here for over 20 years. 翻译:这个博物馆在这儿已经有20多年了。

It is one of the oldest buildings in this small town. 翻译:它是这个小镇上最古老的建筑之一。

Fill in the questions and ask two students. 翻译:填写问句并向两个学生提问。

Then complete the chart. 翻译:然后完成表格。

Do you have a favorite book? 翻译:你有最喜欢的书吗?

How long have you had it? 翻译:你拥有多久了?

Do you own a basketball? 翻译:你有篮球吗?

How long have you owned it? 翻译:你拥有多久了?

Things 翻译:物品

How long 翻译:多久

Tony 翻译:托尼

Student 1 翻译:学生1

Student 2 翻译:学生2

favorite book 翻译:最喜欢的书

basketball 翻译:篮球

for two years 翻译:两年

since he was 10 years old 翻译:从10岁开始

UNIT 8 I've had this bike for three years. 翻译:第八单元 我拥有这辆自行车三年了。

Section B 翻译:B部分

Check (✓) the places or things you can find in your town or city. 翻译:勾出你能在你们镇上或者市里找到的地名或者物品。

a museum 翻译:博物馆

a zoo 翻译:动物园

a library 翻译:图书馆

a primary school 翻译:小学

a park 翻译:公园

a river 翻译:河流

a bridge 翻译:桥

a hill 翻译:山

Listen and answer the questions. 翻译:听录音,然后回答问题。

Does Martin like Jenny's hometown? 翻译:马丁喜欢詹尼的家乡吗?

Does Jenny still live in her hometown? 翻译:詹尼仍然生活在她的家乡吗?

What is behind the science museum? 翻译:科学博物馆后面是什么?

What do people do there on weekends? 翻译:人们周末的时候在那里做些什么?

Listen again and fill in the chart about the places in Jenny's hometown. 翻译:再听一遍录音,然后填写有关詹尼家乡的地名的表格。

Place 翻译:地点

New or old? 翻译:新的还是旧的?

How long has it been there? 翻译:它在那里多久了?

town library 翻译:城镇图书馆

science museum 翻译:科学博物馆

restaurant down the street 翻译:街边饭馆

Talk about your town / city with a partner. 翻译:和一个搭档一起谈论你们镇/市。

My city is lovely. 翻译:我的城市很美丽。

What are some of the special places there? 翻译:那里有些什么特别的地方?

Well, there's a concert hall there. 翻译:呃,那里有一个音乐厅。

It's been around for at least 20 years. 翻译:它至少有20年历史了。

UNIT 8 翻译:第八单元

Answer the questions before you read. 翻译:阅读前先回答这些问题。

Then read the passage to find out how similar your answers are to the passage. 翻译:然后阅读文章,看看你的答案与文章内容的相似度有多高。

What changes have you seen in your hometown? 翻译:你的家乡发生了哪些变化?

What has stayed the same in your hometown? 翻译:你的家乡有哪些事物保持不变?

Using Previous Knowledge 翻译:运用原有知识

We can often guess what a text is about by using what we already know. 翻译:我们运用已经知道的知识经常能猜测出文章讲的是什么。

Answering questions before we read can also help us do this. 翻译:我们阅读之前先回答问题也能帮助我们猜测文章大意。

Hometown Feelings 翻译:故乡情

He has worked in Wenzhou for almost 13 years. 翻译:他已经在温州工作了近13年。

With a busy job in a crayon factory, he doesn't have time to return to his village often. 翻译:由于在一家蜡笔厂从事繁忙的工作,他没有太多时间经常回到自己的村庄。

On a recent visit, he said, "It's a shame that I had to leave my hometown. 翻译:在最近一次返乡时,他说:“很遗憾我不得不离开家乡。

I've always wanted to move back. 翻译:我一直想搬回来。

It has improved so much since I left." 翻译:自我离开后,家乡已经有了很大的改善。”

Many people choose to leave their towns and villages to search for work in the city. 翻译:很多人选择离开自己的乡镇和村庄,前往城市寻找工作。

Among these people is Zhong Wei, a 46-year-old husband and father. 翻译:钟伟就是其中一员,他今年46岁,既是丈夫也是一位父亲。

Nowadays, more and more hometowns are changing for the better. 翻译:如今,越来越多的家乡都在向好的方向发展。

Large hospitals and new schools have appeared. 翻译:大型医院和新学校纷纷建成。

And in many places, the government has also built newroads and bridges. 翻译:而且在很多地方,政府还修建了新的道路和桥梁。

This has made traveling between villages, towns, and cities much easier. 翻译:这让乡镇与城市之间的出行变得便捷多了。

Thanks to the new roads around his village, Zhong Wei will now be able to open an online shop that sells delicious food from his hometown. 翻译:多亏了村子周边新建的道路,钟伟现在可以开一家网店,售卖来自家乡的特色美食了。

Zhong Wei also likes the new school in his village. 翻译:钟伟还很喜欢村里新建的学校。

"The old school opened in the middle of the last century," said Zhong Wei. 翻译:“旧学校是在上世纪中期开办的,” 钟伟说,

"The classrooms we used to read and count in were really small. 翻译:“我们过去读书、算数的教室真的很小。

Now there's a completely new school with a big library. 翻译:现在有了一所全新的学校,还配有一个大图书馆。

Some city schools have also sent teachers to help out." 翻译:一些城市的学校也派来了老师帮忙。”

Zhong Wei regards such developments as important steps for his hometown. 翻译:钟伟将这些发展视为家乡发展的重要一步。

According to him, however, one thing will never change. 翻译:不过,在他看来,有一件事永远不会改变。

"In my hometown, there is a big old tree opposite the school. 翻译:“在我的家乡,学校对面有一棵高大的古树。

It has become quite a symbol of the place. 翻译:它已经成了这个地方的标志。

When I was young, my friends and I liked to play under that big tree, especially in the summer. 翻译:我小时候,经常和朋友们在那棵大树下玩耍,尤其是在夏天。

We had such a happy childhood. 翻译:我们拥有如此快乐的童年。

Our hometown has given us so many great memories." 翻译:我们的家乡给了我们太多珍贵的回忆。”

UNIT 8 I've had this bike for three years. 翻译:第八单元 我拥有这辆自行车三年了。

Find expressions in the passage that have the same meanings as these words and phrases. 翻译:找出文章中和这些单词、词组具有相同意思的表达。

look for 翻译:寻找

consider 翻译:考虑,把……看作

across from 翻译:对面

in one's opinion 翻译:依……看

go back 翻译:回顾;回转

changes 翻译:变化;改变

area 翻译:地域;地区

Complete the summary with words from the passage. 翻译:用文章当中的词汇来完成这个总结。

You may need to change the forms of the words. 翻译:你也许需要改变单词的形式。

People often leave their towns and villages to work in the city. 翻译:很多人会离开自己的乡镇和村庄,前往城市工作。

Zhong Wei is one such person, and he really misses his hometown. 翻译:钟伟就是这样的人,他非常思念自己的家乡。

He has worked in a crayon factory in Wenzhou for close to 13 years. 翻译:他已经在温州一家蜡笔厂工作了将近13年。

More and more hometowns are changing for the better. 翻译:如今,越来越多的家乡都在向好的方向发展。

The government has built many new buildings and roads. 翻译:政府修建了许多新的建筑和道路。

Zhong Wei thinks the changes in his hometown are very important. 翻译:钟伟认为家乡的这些变化非常重要,

He is especially happy about the new school in his village. 翻译:他对村里新建的学校尤其满意。

However, he believes that one thing will never change—the lovely old tree opposite his school. 翻译:不过,他相信有一样东西永远不会改变——学校对面那棵惹人喜爱的古树。

His hometown is the place that holds all his best childhood memories. 翻译:家乡是承载了他所有最美好童年回忆的地方。

Think of changes that are happening in your town or city today. 翻译:想一想现今发生在你们镇或者市里的变化。

Which changes are generally good? 翻译:什么变化通常很好?

Which changes could be seen as bad? 翻译:什么变化看上去不好?

Think about your favorite thing from childhood which you still have. 翻译:思考一下你从童年一直保存至今的最喜欢的东西。

For example, it can be a toy or a book. 翻译:例如:那可能是一个玩具或者是一本书。

Then take notes using the questions. 翻译:然后用这些问题来做笔记。

How long have you had it? 翻译:你拥有它多久了?

How did you get it? 翻译:你是怎么得到它的?

Did someone give it to you? 翻译:是某人给你的吗?

Who? 翻译:谁给你的?

Why do you like it so much? 翻译:你为什么那么喜欢它?

Why is it special? 翻译:它为什么很特别?

Can you say anything more about it? 翻译:你能多说一些与它相关的事情吗?

UNIT 8 翻译:第八单元

Write three paragraphs about your favorite thing. 翻译:写三段关于你最喜欢的东西的话。

Use your notes in 3a to help you. 翻译:可借用3a当中的笔记。

In the first paragraph, introduce your favorite thing. 翻译:第一段,介绍你最喜欢的东西。

In the second paragraph, talk about why it is special. 翻译:第二段,谈论它为什么特别。

In the third paragraph, write about a story or memories. 翻译:第三段,写一个故事或者写一段回忆。

My favorite thing from childhood is a toy dog. 翻译:我从小最喜欢的物品是一只玩具狗。

I've had it for seven years. 翻译:我拥有这只玩具狗七年了。

My best friend gave it to me. 翻译:我的好朋友送给我的。

I like the toy dog so much because it is one of my favourite cartoon characters. 翻译:我很喜欢这只玩具狗,因为它是我最喜欢的卡通人物之一。

It's special to me because it accompanied me for many years. 翻译:它对我来说很特别,因为它陪伴了我很多年。

I think it's precious to me, just like a real friend. 翻译:我认为它很珍贵,就像一个真正的朋友一样。

The toy dog has given me many memories. 翻译:这只玩具狗给我带来了很多回忆。

I remember when I was a little kid, my best friend had to move to another city, I was so sad. Before the day she left, she gave the toy dog to me and said she would come back here one day. 翻译:我记得我还很小的时候,我的好朋友要搬去别的城市了,我很难过。她离开的前一天,把这只狗送给了我,并说总有一天她会回来的。

Self Check 翻译:自我检查

Complete the sentences using for or since. 翻译:用for或者since完成句子。

I haven't been to a museum for twelve years. 翻译:我已经十二年没去过博物馆了。

I haven't written a letter since 2018. 翻译:自2018年起我就没写过信了。

I haven't ridden a bike since I was ten. 翻译:从我十岁起我就没再骑过自行车了。

I haven't seen a movie for two months. 翻译:我已经两个月没看过电影了。

I haven't played computer games since I went to university. 翻译:自从上了大学我就没再玩过电脑游戏了。

Complete the conversation. 翻译:完成这段对话。

Hey Eric, have you enjoyed your time in Beijing so far? 翻译:嘿,埃里克,到目前为止,你在北京玩儿得开心吗?

Yes, it has been great! 翻译:开心啊,太开心了!

Everyone is so friendly. 翻译:大家都非常友好。

How long have you been in China now? 翻译:你现在在中国待多久了?

Oh, I have been here for about two years now. 翻译:哦,我现在在这里已经两年了。

Wow, that means you haven't been back to the US for two years? 翻译:哇,那意思是说你已经两年没回美国了?

No, I have been back twice since moving to China. 翻译:不是,我搬到中国来之后回去过两次。

Have you been to the US before, Li Juan? 翻译:你之前去过美国吗,李娟?

Yes, I went there once when I was 10 years old, but I have not been back since then. 翻译:去过,我十岁的时候去过一次,但是从那以后我就没去过了。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-05-29 01:33:34

最新初中鲁教版五四制八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...