鲁教版五四制七年级上册英语Unit 7 Avoid Danger, Keep Safe课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 七年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Unit 7 Avoid Danger, Keep Safe单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Unit 7 Avoid Danger, Keep Safe单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 7 Avoid Danger, Keep Safe课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

UNIT 7 Avoid Danger, Keep Safe 翻译:第七单元 避免危险,确保安全

BIG Question 翻译:核心问题

How can we keep safe in daily life? 翻译:如何在日常生活中确保安全?

In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将要

talk about some dangers that you may face in daily life. 翻译:谈论日常生活中你可能会遇到的一些危险。

learn to give advice on keeping safe. 翻译:学会提供安全建议。

share a dangerous experience that you had or heard of. 翻译:分享你曾经历过或听说过的危险经历。

explore how to keep safe and raise safety awareness. 翻译:探索如何确保安全和提高安全意识。

Look and share 翻译:观察并分享

What do you think they are doing? 翻译:你认为他们在做什么?

What other dangers might you face in daily life? 翻译:你在日常生活中还可能会遇到哪些危险?

How can you avoid them? 翻译:如何避免危险的发生?

SECTION A 翻译:A部分

How can we keep safe at home? 翻译:如何在家中确保安全?

Talk about the dangerous actions in the pictures. 翻译:谈论图片中的危险行为。

Match the actions with the pictures. 翻译:匹配行为与图片。

play with matches or lighters 翻译:玩火柴或打火机

touch a hot iron 翻译:触摸烫熨斗

walk carelessly on a wet floor 翻译:在湿滑地面走路不小心

play near an open window 翻译:在敞开的窗户附近玩耍

forget to turn off the gas stove 翻译:忘记关掉煤气炉

open the door for a stranger 翻译:给陌生人开门

Listen to the conversations and tick the events you hear. 翻译:听对话录音,勾出你所听到的事件。

John was alone at home. 翻译:约翰独自待在家里。

John fell off the chair. 翻译:约翰从椅子上摔下来。

The house was on fire. 翻译:房子着火了。

Someone was hurt in the fire. 翻译:有人在火灾中受伤。

Listen again and fill in the blanks. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音,然后填空。

I'm going to hang this beautiful picture on the wall. 翻译:我正准备把这幅漂亮的画挂到墙上去。

It's dangerous to stand on that chair. 翻译:站在那把椅子上太危险了。

Let me get the ladder for you. 翻译:我去给你拿把梯子。

How did the accident happen? 翻译:这场事故是怎么发生的?

The housewife forgot to turn off the gas after cooking. 翻译:那房子的家庭主妇做完饭后忘了关煤气。

I think she should be careful. 翻译:我觉得她应该小心一些。

Look at the pictures in 1a again. 翻译:再看一遍1a中的图片。

Take turns to give advice on how to avoid danger and keep safe. 翻译:轮流提出如何避免危险与确保安全的建议。

Pronunciation 翻译:发音练习

Listen to the poem. 翻译:听诗歌录音。

Pay attention to the pronunciation of the words in bold. 翻译:注意粗体词的发音。

My Friend 翻译:我的朋友

My friend is kind and bright and true 翻译:我的朋友善良、聪慧又真诚

In everything she does and says 翻译:在她的一言一行中

She likes to laugh and smile a lot 翻译:她时常开怀大笑,笑容可掬

And never judges others' ways 翻译:从不对他人评头论足

She's helpful when I'm feeling sad 翻译:当我难过时,她总会乐意帮忙

Or when I do not understand 翻译:当我疑惑不解时,她会耐心引导

She lifts me up when I feel down 翻译:当我情绪低落时,她鼓励我振作

And holds my hand when things seem bad 翻译:当事态不妙时,她会牵起我的手

A better friend I'll never find 翻译:我再也找不到比她更好的朋友了

She keeps me hopeful and glad 翻译:她让我满怀希望、心情愉悦

I'm thankful that she is so helpful 翻译:我感激她的无私帮助

My caring and loving best friend 翻译:我那无微不至、满怀关爱的好朋友

Listen again and then read the poem, paying attention to the stressed words. 翻译:再听一遍录音,然后朗读诗歌,注意重读的词汇。

Listen to the conversation and fill in the blanks. 翻译:听对话录音,然后填空。

Hi, Peter. 翻译:嗨,彼得。

I'm going out with your daddy tomorrow. 翻译:明天我要和你爸爸出去一趟。

When you're at home alone, make sure to keep yourself safe. 翻译:你一个人在家的时候,一定要注意安全。

What should I do, Mum? 翻译:我应该怎么做,妈妈?

Well, first, never play with matches or lighters. 翻译:首先,千万不要玩火柴或打火机。

Fire is very dangerous. 翻译:火很危险。

I know, Mum. 翻译:我知道了,妈妈。

I won't play with them. 翻译:我不会玩的。

Good. 翻译:很好。

Also, make sure you stay away from electrical outlets. 翻译:还有,远离电源插座。

Don't stick anything into them, or you could get shocked. 翻译:不要把任何东西插进去,否则你可能会触电。

That's scary. 翻译:听起来好吓人。

Yes. 翻译:是的。

Be careful about things like the stove and the iron. 翻译:要小心像炉子和熨斗这类东西。

Don't touch them when they are hot. 翻译:烫的时候别碰。

I'll be very careful, Mum. 翻译:妈妈,我会非常小心的。

When you finish cooking, make sure to turn off the gas. 翻译:做完饭后,记得要关掉煤气。

OK, I will. 翻译:好的,我会的。

Thanks for telling me how to keep safe. 翻译:谢谢你告诉我怎么确保自己的安全。

I love you, Mum. 翻译:我爱你,妈妈。

Now I'll ride to school 翻译:我要骑车去上学了。

I love you too. 翻译:我也爱你。

Remember to wear your helmet. 翻译:记得戴好头盔。

I will, Mum. 翻译:我会的,妈妈。

Bye. 翻译:再见。

Read the conversation. 翻译:阅读对话内容。

Decide whether the statements are true (T), false (F), or not given (NG). 翻译:判断下列陈述是正确(T)、错误(F),还是未提及(NG)。

Peter's mum tells him to play with matches or lighters. 翻译:彼得的妈妈告诉他要玩火柴或打火机。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Peter is afraid of getting shocked by electrical outlets. 翻译:彼得害怕被电源插座电到。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Peter's mum tells him never to open the door for a stranger. 翻译:彼得的妈妈告诉他千万别给陌生人开门。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

When Peter finishes cooking, he will turn off the gas. 翻译:彼得做完饭后,就会关掉煤气。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Peter will go to school by bus. 翻译:彼得会坐公交车去上学。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Read the conversation again and complete Peter's notes about what to do and what not to do. 翻译:再读一遍对话内容,然后完成彼得应做与不应做的事项笔记。

Notes 翻译:笔记

Dos 翻译:应做的事

Stay away from electrical outlets. 翻译:远离电源插座。

Don'ts 翻译:不应做的事

Never play with matches or lighters. 翻译:切勿玩火柴或打火机。

Listen to the conversation again. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音。

Then role-play it. 翻译:然后进行角色扮演。

Imagine you are Peter. 翻译:假设你是彼得。

Give a speech to your classmates about how to keep safe at home. 翻译:在班上演讲如何确保居家安全。

Hello, everyone. 翻译:大家好。

Do you think your home is a safe place? 翻译:你们认为家是一个安全的地方吗?

The following expressions may help you. 翻译:请参考以下表达式。

Don't ... 翻译:切勿……

Remember (not) to ... 翻译:记得(不)要……

You could / can / should ... 翻译:你可以/应该……

You'd better ... 翻译:你最好……

Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

Read the sentences below. 翻译:阅读下列句子。

Review the sentence structures. 翻译:复习句式结构。

What are you doing now? 翻译:你现在在做什么?

I'm shopping at the supermarket. 翻译:我在超市买东西。

Is your mother talking to her sister on the phone? 翻译:你的妈妈在和她的姐妹打电话吗?

No, she isn't. 翻译:不是。

She is watching the races on TV. 翻译:她在电视上看比赛。

Yes, she is. 翻译:是的。

What did your brother do last weekend? 翻译:你的哥哥上个周末做了什么?

He went to a farm with his friends. 翻译:他和朋友们一起去了农场。

Did you see anything interesting at the Science Museum? 翻译:你在科学博物馆里看到了什么有趣的东西吗?

Yes, I did. 翻译:看到了。

No, I didn't. 翻译:没有。

I stayed at home yesterday. 翻译:我昨天待在家里。

Can you come to my birthday party tonight? 翻译:你今晚能来参加我的生日派对吗?

I'd love to, but I have something important to do. 翻译:我很想去,不过我要忙一件重要的事情。

Could you please get the ladder for me? 翻译:你能帮我拿一下梯子吗?

Sure. 翻译:好的。

Sorry. 翻译:抱歉。

It's too heavy for me. 翻译:梯子对我来说太重了。

Complete the sentences using the correct forms of the verbs in the box. 翻译:用方框中动词的正确形式补全句子。

read 翻译:阅读

sing 翻译:唱歌

visit 翻译:参观

learn 翻译:学习

see 翻译:看见

check 翻译:检查;查看

begin 翻译:开始;起初

Hi, Peter. 翻译:嗨,彼得。

What are you reading now? 翻译:你现在在看什么呢?

An interesting story. 翻译:一个有趣的故事。

I began it last night. 翻译:我昨晚开始看的。

Listen, who is singing an English song? 翻译:听,是谁在唱英文歌?

I think it's Mary. 翻译:我觉得是玛丽。

She learnt it in music class yesterday. 翻译:她昨天在音乐课上学了一首。

How was your school trip last week? 翻译:上周的游学之旅怎么样?

It was great. 翻译:很不错。

We visited the Science Museum. 翻译:我们去参观了科学博物馆。

I saw something interesting there. 翻译:我在那里看到了有趣的东西。

Could you please check the gas stove? 翻译:你能看看煤气炉关了没有吗?

No problem. 翻译:没问题。

I'll do it right away. 翻译:我这就去。

Write questions to match the answers. 翻译:根据答语写问句。

What are you doing now? 翻译:你现在在做什么?

I'm playing basketball with my friends. 翻译:我在和朋友们打篮球。

What did you do? 翻译:你们做了些什么?

We rode a horse on a farm. 翻译:我们在农场骑马了。

Could I use your computer? 翻译:我可以用下你的电脑吗?

Sorry, Tom. 翻译:抱歉,汤姆。

I'm using it now. 翻译:我现在在用。

Did you practise playing the guitar last night? 翻译:你昨晚练习弹吉他了吗?

Yes, I practised playing it last night. 翻译:是的,我昨晚练习了。

How was your school trip last week? 翻译:上周的游学之旅怎么样?

It was great. 翻译:很不错。

We had a lot of fun. 翻译:我们玩得很开心。

SECTION B 翻译:B部分

How can we avoid getting hurt? 翻译:如何避免受伤?

How much do you know about skateboarding? 翻译:你对滑板运动了解多少?

Discuss the questions below. 翻译:讨论下列问题。

How do you feel about riding a skateboard? 翻译:你对玩滑板有什么感受?

How can we protect ourselves when riding a skateboard? 翻译:我们在玩滑板时如何保护自己?

Look at the picture. 翻译:看图片。

Try to predict whether the boy in the picture will face any danger. 翻译:试着预测一下图片中的小男孩是否会面临危险。

Read the passage and check your prediction. 翻译:阅读文章,然后核对你的预测。

The Helmet 翻译:头盔

It was a sunny day last Saturday. 翻译:上个星期六,天气晴朗。

Peter was excited to try out his new skateboard. 翻译:彼得兴奋地想试试他的新滑板。

He got it as a birthday gift the other day. 翻译:那是他前几天收到的生日礼物。

After breakfast, Peter took his skateboard and helmet, and headed outside to the skatepark. 翻译:吃过早餐后,彼得就带着他的滑板和头盔,朝滑板公园走去。

He put the skateboard on the ground and stepped on it. 翻译:他把滑板放在地上,然后踩了上去。

With a push, he was off. 翻译:他用脚轻轻一蹬,顺势滑了下去。

The wind brushed against his face as he picked up speed. 翻译:他加快滑行的速度,风则轻轻拂过他的脸庞。

"This is fantastic!" Peter shouted. 翻译:“这感觉太棒了!”彼得喊道。

But suddenly, the skateboard hit a stone on the ground. 翻译:但突然,滑板撞到了地上的一块石头。

Peter lost his balance and fell forward. 翻译:彼得失去了平衡,向前摔去。

He rolled over and over and finally came to a stop. 翻译:他在地上滚了又滚,最后停了下来。

It took Peter a moment to catch his breath. 翻译:彼得过了一会儿才喘过气来。

He felt a bit of pain on his left side. 翻译:他感到左侧有些疼痛。

Peter tried to stand up. 翻译:彼得试着站起来。

Luckily, he found that there was nothing seriously wrong with him. 翻译:幸运的是,他发现自己并无大碍。

The fall was scary, but thankfully, his helmet kept him safe. 翻译:虽然摔得很惨,但幸好有头盔保护。

Peter couldn't help but feel thankful to his mother, who always reminded him to wear a helmet when riding a bike or a skateboard. 翻译:彼得不禁对母亲心存感激,母亲总是提醒他骑自行车或玩滑板时一定要戴头盔。

After a short break, Peter took a deep breath and bravely stepped back onto his skateboard, ready to give it another try! 翻译:休息片刻后,彼得深吸一口气,勇敢地重新踏上滑板,准备再试一次!

Read the passage again and put the sentences in order. 翻译:再读一遍文章内容,然后按顺序排列句子。

Peter went to the skatepark and started riding his skateboard. 翻译:彼得前往滑板公园,开始玩滑板。

Last Saturday, Peter headed outside with his skateboard and helmet. 翻译:上个星期六,彼得带着滑板和头盔出门了。

After a short rest, Peter decided to continue riding his skateboard. 翻译:休息片刻后,彼得决定继续玩滑板。

The skateboard hit a stone and Peter lost his balance. 翻译:滑板撞到了一块石头,彼得失去了平衡。

His helmet kept him safe and he didn't get seriously hurt. 翻译:他的头盔保护了他的安全,他没有受重伤。

He fell down and rolled forward. 翻译:他摔倒了,向前翻滚。

Complete Peter's diary using the correct forms of the words. 翻译:用词汇的正确形式补全彼得写的日记。

fall 翻译:掉落

keep 翻译:保持

wear 翻译:穿;戴

skate 翻译:滑(滑板)

roll 翻译:翻滚

ride 翻译:骑

protect 翻译:保护;防护

diary 翻译:日记

Saturday, 15 August Sunny 翻译:8月15日 星期六 晴

Today I saved myself by following my mum's words. 翻译:今天,我因为听了妈妈的话而救了自己。

After breakfast, I went to the skate park with my skateboard and helmet. 翻译:吃过早餐后,我带着滑板和头盔去了滑板公园。

It was fantastic skating there. 翻译:在那里玩滑板真是太棒了!

But suddenly, I lost my balance and fell forward. 翻译:但是突然,我失去了平衡,向前摔倒。

I rolled over and over on the ground. 翻译:我在地上翻滚了好几圈。

Luckily, I wasn't seriously hurt because my helmet kept me safe. 翻译:幸运的是,我没有伤得很严重,因为头盔保护了我。

My mum always reminds me to wear my helmet when riding a skateboard or a bike. 翻译:妈妈总是提醒我,在玩滑板或骑自行车时要戴好头盔。

That's really important because it can protect my head. 翻译:这一点真的很重要,因为它能保护我的头部。

Brainstorm and give your partner some more advice on how to ride a skateboard safely. 翻译:动动脑筋,向同伴提出更多安全玩滑板的建议。

Before riding a skateboard, you should check ... 翻译:在玩滑板之前,你应该……

While riding a skateboard, you should / shouldn't ... 翻译:在玩滑板时,你应该/不应该……

If an accident happens, you must / should / shouldn't ... 翻译:如果发生意外,你必须/应该/不应该……

It is important for you to ... 翻译:重要的是,你……

Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。

Share some experiences similar to Peter's and make notes on the mind map. 翻译:分享一些与彼得类似的经历,然后记录在思维导图中。

Did you have any experience similar to Peter's? 翻译:你有过和彼得类似的经历吗?

Yes. 翻译:有的。

When I ... 翻译:当我……

My Story 翻译:我的故事

Who 翻译:谁

When 翻译:什么时候

What 翻译:什么

How 翻译:如何

Where 翻译:哪里

Why 翻译:为什么

Summarize some of your classmates' experiences and write down some safety tips. 翻译:总结一些同学的经历,然后写出几点安全小贴士。

Over to You 翻译:大显身手

Project 翻译:课题实践

Make a safety poster for your class 翻译:制作班级安全海报

Think about dangers people might face in daily life. 翻译:思考人们在日常生活中可能面临的危险。

Come up with some safety tips for them. 翻译:为他们提供一些安全小贴士。

Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。

Organize your ideas and make a list of safety tips. 翻译:整理大家的想法,然后列出安全小贴士清单。

Situation 翻译:情况

Safety Tips 翻译:安全小贴士

At home 翻译:在家里

After cooking, make sure to turn off the gas. 翻译:烹饪后,确保关闭煤气。

At school 翻译:在学校

On the way to school 翻译:在上学路上

Show your list in class. 翻译:在班上展示你们组列的清单。

Then vote for the top ten tips across different situations. 翻译:然后投票选出不同情况下的10大安全小贴士。

Make a poster about the top ten tips. 翻译:制作10大安全小贴士海报。

Call on the whole class to follow them. 翻译:号召全班好好遵守。

Safety Tips 翻译:安全小贴士

How can we avoid danger and stay safe in life? 翻译:如何才能在生活中避免危险并确保安全?

When we are at home, make sure to follow these rules: 翻译:待在家时,一定要遵守以下规则:

Let's make these tips our class rules. 翻译:让我们把这些小贴士当作班级安全守则吧。

Let's hope everyone can stay safe, healthy, and happy! 翻译:希望每位同学都能平平安安、健健康康、快快乐乐!

Reflecting 翻译:学习反思

How well can you do these things? 翻译:你做得有多好?

I can describe a dangerous experience that I had or heard of. 翻译:我能描述自己曾经历过或听说过的危险经历。

I can talk about ways to avoid danger in daily life and keep safe. 翻译:我能谈论在日常生活中避免危险并确保安全的方式。

I can provide tips to help others keep safe. 翻译:我能为他人提供安全小贴士。

Very well 翻译:很好

OK 翻译:一般

Needs work 翻译:还需努力

Telling China's Story 翻译:讲好中国故事

China's School Bus Safety Policy 翻译:中国校车安全政策

In 2012, the Chinese government started a safety policy for school buses. 翻译:2012年,中国政府开始实施校车安全政策。

Thanks to this policy, more and more children, especially those living far from schools, can now travel to school more safely and conveniently. 翻译:得益于这项政策,越来越多的孩子,尤其是那些离学校较远的孩子,现在可以更安全、更方便地上学了。

For example, in Yantai, a city in Shandong Province, most village children used to walk several kilometres to school with their school bags. 翻译:例如,在山东省的烟台市,大多数乡村孩子以前都要背着书包走几公里路去上学。

Bad weather made the journey even longer and more difficult. 翻译:恶劣的天气让这段路程变得更长、更难走。

But now, because of the new policy, many children can take school buses to get to school. 翻译:但现在,因为这项新政策的实施,许多孩子都可以乘坐校车去上学了。

Every morning and afternoon, big yellow buses travel through villages and communities, picking up and dropping off children. 翻译:每天的早上和下午,黄色的大巴车穿梭在各个村庄和社区,接送孩子们上下学。

This new policy has been warmly welcomed by both children and their parents. 翻译:这项新政策受到了孩子和家长们的热烈欢迎。

Li Ming, a middle school student, used to get up very early in the morning and walk two kilometres to school. 翻译:李明是一名中学生,他以前每天早上都要早早起床,走两公里路去上学。

Now, he can relax or even sleep for a while during the bus ride to and from school. 翻译:现在,他可以在上下学的校车上放松休息,甚至还能睡上一会儿。

His mother no longer worries about him because he doesn't need to walk a long way in bad weather. 翻译:他的妈妈也不再担心他,因为他不需要在恶劣天气下走很远的路。

This policy not only reduces parents' worries but also helps lower their costs. 翻译:这项政策不仅减轻了家长的担忧,还帮助他们降低了成本。

More and more parents appreciate the government's efforts to care for their children's safety. 翻译:越来越多的家长感谢政府为保障孩子的安全所做的努力。

Word Bank: 翻译:字词库:

safety 翻译:n. 安全;平安

policy 翻译:n. 政策;方针

govemment 翻译:n. 政府

kilometre 翻译:n. 千米;公里

reduce 翻译:v. 减少;缩小(尺寸、价格等)

cost 翻译:n. 费用;价钱

appreciate 翻译:v. 欣赏;赏识;感激;感谢

Imagine you are Li Ming from the passage. 翻译:假设你是文中的李明。

Tell a partner about the school bus policy. 翻译:向同伴介绍校车政策。

Tell a partner about other Chinese government policies which ensure the safety of Chinese students. 翻译:向同伴介绍中国政府为保障中国学生安全而采取的其他政策。

Do research on the internet or in a library to find more information about child safety in daily life. 翻译:上网或到图书馆查找更多有关日常生活中儿童安全的信息。

Prevention is better than cure. 翻译:防患于未然。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-03-30 00:16:28

最新初中鲁教版五四制七年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...