鲁教版五四制七年级上册英语Unit 6 Home Sweet Home课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 七年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Unit 6 Home Sweet Home单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Unit 6 Home Sweet Home单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 6 Home Sweet Home课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

UNIT 6 Home Sweet Home 翻译:第六单元 家,温馨的家

BIG Question 翻译:核心问题

What does home mean to you? 翻译:家对你来说意味着什么?

In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将要

talk about what you can do for your home. 翻译:谈论你能为家里做些什么。

make polite requests and ask for permission. 翻译:礼貌地提出请求与征求许可。

find more ways to make a home comfortable. 翻译:找到更多让家更舒适的方法。

explore the meaning of home. 翻译:探索家的意义。

Look and share 翻译:观察并分享

What are the people doing in the photo? 翻译:照片中的人物在做些什么?

Where are they? 翻译:他们在哪里?

How do you think they feel? 翻译:你认为他们会作何感想?

SECTION A 翻译:A部分

What can you do for your home? 翻译:你能为家里做些什么?

Do you do these things at home? 翻译:你在家里会做这些事情吗?

What chores do you do? 翻译:你会做哪些家务?

pack up things 翻译:打包物品

sweep the floor 翻译:扫地

clean the bathroom 翻译:打扫浴室

feed the fish 翻译:喂鱼

hang up photos 翻译:挂照片

water the plants 翻译:给植物浇水

Listen to the first conversation. 翻译:听第一段对话录音。

Tick the things that Jim's dad asks him to do. 翻译:勾出吉姆的爸爸让他做的事情。

hang out with friends 翻译:和朋友们聚一聚

sort things into boxes 翻译:把东西分类装箱

write "Jim's bedroom" on each box 翻译:在每个箱子上写好“吉姆的卧室”字样

pack up his things 翻译:打包好自己的物品

Listen to the second conversation and match the people with what they will do. 翻译:听第二段对话录音,然后匹配人物与要做的事情。

Jim 翻译:吉姆

Peter 翻译:彼得

Helen 翻译:海伦

Mum 翻译:妈妈

Dad 翻译:爸爸

sweep the floor 翻译:扫地

grow flowers on the balcony 翻译:在阳台种花

hang up the photos 翻译:挂照片

clean the bathroom 翻译:打扫浴室

invite friends to the new house 翻译:邀请朋友来新家

keep fish in the living room 翻译:在客厅里养鱼

Make a conversation with the chores from 1a. 翻译:用1a中的家务活编一段对话。

Can / Could you please water the plants? 翻译:你能给植物浇浇水吗?

Sure. 翻译:好的。

Sorry, I have to clean the bathroom now. 翻译:抱歉,我现在得打扫浴室。

Pronunciation 翻译:发音练习

Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并跟读。

Add one more word to each group. 翻译:为每组词汇多加一个词。

or 翻译:

short 翻译:短的;矮的

sport 翻译:体育运动

oor 翻译:

door 翻译:门

floor 翻译:地板

o 翻译:

drop 翻译:落下

borrow 翻译:借

/u:/ 翻译:

oo 翻译:

spoon 翻译:勺子

food 翻译:食物

u 翻译:

blue 翻译:蓝色;蓝色的

flute 翻译:长笛

oo 翻译:

cook 翻译:做饭;厨师

good 翻译:好的

ar 翻译:

far 翻译:远

party 翻译:聚会

u 翻译:

but 翻译:但是

hunt 翻译:搜寻;狩猎

Listen and read. 翻译:听录音,读句子。

Notice the sense groups and pauses. 翻译:注意意群划分与停顿。

Mum, can I invite my friends to our new house? 翻译:妈妈,我可以邀请朋友们来我们的新家吗?

Sure, Peter. 翻译:当然可以,彼得。

But we need to clean up first. 翻译:不过我们得先打扫干净。

Would you like to mop the floor or clean the windows? 翻译:你是想拖地还是擦窗户呢?

I'd like to clean the windows. 翻译:我想擦窗户。

[An hour later.] 翻译:【一小时后。】

Good job, Peter! 翻译:干得不错,彼得!

The windows are really clean, and they look like mirrors! 翻译:窗户擦得真干净,看起来像镜子一样!

Listen to the conversation and fill in the blanks. 翻译:听对话录音,然后填空。

Guess what! 翻译:你们猜怎么着!

Grandpa and Grandma are visiting us this weekend! 翻译:爷爷奶奶这个周末要来看我们啦!

Oh, great! 翻译:噢,太好了!

I can't wait to show them our new house! 翻译:我迫不及待想带他们参观我们的新家了!

Yes, but now we need to get ready for their arrival. 翻译:是啊,不过现在我们得为他们的到来做准备。

Can you help me clean up their room? 翻译:你能帮我打扫他们的房间吗?

But their room is already clean! 翻译:可是他们的房间已经很干净了!

Well, it's not "grandma clean" yet! 翻译:不过还没达到“奶奶标准的干净”!

Oh, OK. 翻译:噢,好吧。

Jim, can you help me put the new clock on the wall? 翻译:吉姆,你能帮忙把新买的钟挂到墙上吗?

I bought it for Grandpa to see the time. 翻译:我买给爷爷看时间用的。

Sure, Dad. 翻译:当然可以,爸爸。

Helen, can you move this chair to their room? 翻译:海伦,你能把这把椅子搬到他们的房间吗?

Grandpa likes reading books in front of the window. 翻译:爷爷喜欢坐在窗前看书。

No problem, Dad. 翻译:没问题,爸爸。

Can I put some flowers by the window? 翻译:我能不能在窗边放些花?

Yes, good idea! 翻译:可以,这个主意好!

Grandma loves flowers. 翻译:奶奶很喜欢花。

Mum, could you take me to the flower shop later? 翻译:妈妈,等会你能带我去花店吗?

No problem. 翻译:没问题。

Let's go after lunch. 翻译:我们吃完午餐再去吧。

Read the conversation and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读对话,然后回答问题。

Did Peter's grandparents visit his new home before? 翻译:彼得的爷爷奶奶之前有去过他的新家吗?

Why do you think so? 翻译:为什么你会这么认为?

What does "grandma clean" mean? 翻译:“奶奶标准的干净”是什么意思?

Why does Helen want to go to the flower shop? 翻译:海伦为什么想去花店?

What do you usually do for your grandparents? 翻译:你一般会为爷爷奶奶做些什么?

Complete the mind map with the information from 2a. 翻译:用2a中的信息完成思维导图的填写。

Add more things to the "other" section. 翻译:在“其他”信息栏中补充更多内容。

make grandparents feel at home 翻译:让爷爷奶奶放松自在

add things to their room 翻译:在他们的房间里置办物品

a chair for reading 翻译:用来坐着看书的椅子

a clock to see the time 翻译:用来看时间的时钟

put some flowers by the window 翻译:在窗边放些花

other: ______ 翻译:其他:______

clean up their room 翻译:打扫他们的房间

sweep the floor 翻译:扫地

other: ______ 翻译:其他:______

Listen to the conversation again. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音。

Then role-play it. 翻译:然后进行角色扮演。

Peter is preparing for his friend's visit to his new home, but he needs help. 翻译:彼得正在为朋友来他的新家做准备,但他需要帮助。

In groups make up conversations between Peter and his family. 翻译:分小组编写彼得与家人之间的对话。

go shopping 翻译:去购物

buy drinks 翻译:买饮料

buy fruit 翻译:买水果

make biscuits 翻译:制作饼干

cook a meal 翻译:做饭

borrow a chess set 翻译:借棋具

plan a treasure hunt 翻译:制定寻宝游戏

Dad, could you please give me a lift to the shop this afternoon? 翻译:爸爸,今天下午你能载我去商店吗?

Sorry, but I have to work from home all day. 翻译:抱歉,我一整天都得在家办公。

Helen, can I borrow your chess set? 翻译:海伦,我能借下你的棋具吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

Here you are. 翻译:给你。

Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

Read the questions with can or could. 翻译:阅读带有can或could的问题。

Notice how they are answered. 翻译:注意它们的答语。

Then write R for requests or P for permission next to each question. 翻译:然后在每个问题旁边写出R代表请求,或写出P代表许可。

Could you please sweep the floor? 翻译:你能扫一下地吗?

OK, Mum. 翻译:好的,妈妈。

I'll do it at once. 翻译:我马上就去做。

Could I hang out with my friends after lunch? 翻译:吃完午饭后我可以和朋友们出去玩吗?

Sorry, Jim, but you have to pack up your things first. 翻译:抱歉,吉姆,你得先把东西打包好。

Can I put some flowers on the table? 翻译:我能在桌子上放些花吗?

Yes, good idea! 翻译:可以,这个主意不错!

Can you help me hang up the photos? 翻译:你能帮忙把照片挂起来吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

No problem! 翻译:没问题!

Choose the best question to complete each conversation. 翻译:选择合适的问题,补全每段对话。

Could you give me a ride to town now? 翻译:你现在可以载我去镇上吗?

Can I stay out until eleven? 翻译:我可以在外面待到十一点吗?

Mr Lake, can I use your toilet? 翻译:莱克先生,我可以用下你的洗手间吗?

Could I use your computer? 翻译:我可以用下你的电脑吗?

Of course you can. 翻译:当然可以。

Let me show you the way. 翻译:我来给你指路。

Yes, if you are careful with it. 翻译:可以,只要小心使用就行。

No, you can't. 翻译:不可以。

You have a basketball game tomorrow, remember? 翻译:你还记得明天要打篮球比赛吗?

You need a good rest. 翻译:你需要好好休息。

Can I go to the movies? 翻译:我可以去看电影吗?

Of course. 翻译:当然可以。

I can't. 翻译:不可以。

I have to do some work now. 翻译:我现在有工作要做。

Make up conversations for each setting, using can or could. 翻译:使用can或could给每个场景编对话。

You are at your friend's home. 翻译:你在朋友家里。

You want to call your parents, but your phone is dead. 翻译:你想给爸爸妈妈打电话,但是你的手机没电了。

Can / Could I use your phone? 翻译:我可以用下你的手机吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

Of course. 翻译:当然可以。

You were sick at home yesterday. 翻译:昨天你生病在家休息。

Your friend went to an English class and took notes. 翻译:你的朋友去上了英语课,还做了笔记。

You want to know more about the class. 翻译:你想更多了解英语课上的内容。

You are holding a large box. 翻译:你抱着一个大箱子。

It is difficult to open the door. 翻译:腾不出手开门。

Your neighbour comes. 翻译:你的邻居来了。

You and your classmates want to help clean up the community. 翻译:你和你的同学想去清理社区垃圾。

Ask your classmates to bring gloves and rubbish bags. 翻译:让你的同学带上手套和垃圾袋。

SECTION B 翻译:B部分

How do you feel at home? 翻译:你在家有何感受?

How does home make you feel? 翻译:家让你有何感受?

Share your ideas with a partner. 翻译:与同伴分享你的想法。

Read the story and answer the questions. 翻译:阅读故事,然后回答问题。

Going Home for the Spring Festival 翻译:回家过春节

"It's almost the Spring Festival. 翻译:“快到春节了。

Can we go to Hainan for the holiday, Dad?" 翻译:爸爸,我们能不能去海南过节?”

"Not this time," Dad answered with a smile. 翻译:“这次不行,”爸爸笑着说。

"We're going to your mum's hometown!" 翻译:“我们要去你妈妈的老家!”

Soon the day of our family trip came. 翻译:很快,家庭旅行的日子到了。

We got up very early in the morning to catch the train. 翻译:我们一大早就起床赶火车。

The train journey took more than five hours, and then we changed to a bus to get to my grandparents' village in the afternoon. 翻译:火车之行花了五个多小时,之后,我们又换乘了一辆大巴车,下午才到达外公外婆所在的村子。

At the end of the road, I saw Grandpa and my little cousin standing in the cold wind waiting for us. 翻译:在路的尽头,我看到外公和我的小表弟站在寒风中等着我们。

We walked quickly to greet them. 翻译:我们快步走上前去和他们打招呼。

Grandpa helped us pull the heavy luggage into the house. 翻译:外公帮我们把沉重的行李拉进屋里。

"Ah, home again!" said Mum with a smile on her face. 翻译:“啊,又回家了!”妈妈脸上带着微笑说。

Grandma, my aunt, and my uncle were busy cooking dinner in the kitchen. 翻译:外婆、舅妈和舅舅正在厨房里忙着做晚饭。

They were very happy to see us. 翻译:他们见到我们都很高兴。

After a little while, my parents went to the kitchen to help. 翻译:过了一会儿,爸爸妈妈也去厨房帮忙了。

"Could you bring Wenwen her favourite snacks?" Grandma asked Grandpa. 翻译:“你能拿点雯雯爱吃的零食来吗?”外婆对外公说。

I shared the snacks with my cousin and told Grandpa about school. 翻译:我和表弟一起分享了零食,还跟外公聊起了学校的事情。

He was happy to hear I was doing well at school. 翻译:他听说我学习不错,非常高兴。

When dinner was ready, I asked, "Can I help?" 翻译:等晚饭准备好了,我问:“我可以帮忙吗?”

"You can set the table," Dad said. 翻译:“你可以摆餐具,”爸爸说。

We then enjoyed all the delicious food. 翻译:随后,我们一起吃了美味的饭菜。

"Mm, the familiar taste of home!" said Mum. 翻译:“嗯,这就是熟悉的家的味道!”妈妈感慨道。

During the dinner, my uncle told us some jokes and we had a good laugh. 翻译:吃饭的时候,舅舅还讲了几个笑话,把我们逗得哈哈大笑。

Several days later when we were leaving, Grandma held my hands and asked us, "Will you come home more often?" 翻译:几天后,我们准备离开时,外婆拉着我的手问我们:“你们会常回家看看吗?”

Mum nodded, with tears in her eyes. 翻译:妈妈点了点头,眼中噙着泪水。

Where did the writer go for the Spring Festival? 翻译:作者在春节时去了哪里?

What is the name of the writer? 翻译:作者叫什么名字?

In the text, what words are used to describe people's feelings? 翻译:文中用了哪些词汇描述人物的情感?

Complete the sentences to see what each family member did to make the home full of love. 翻译:填写句子,看看每位家庭成员为了让家更有爱做了哪些事情。

Find more examples from the text. 翻译:在文中找出更多例子。

Grandpa and my cousin waited for us in the cold wind. 翻译:外公和我的小表弟站在寒风中等着我们。

Grandpa helped us pull our luggage into the house. 翻译:外公帮我们把沉重的行李拉进屋里。

Grandma, my aunt, and my uncle cooked dinner in the kitchen. 翻译:外婆、舅妈和舅舅正在厨房里做晚饭。

My parents went to the kitchen to help. 翻译:爸爸妈妈去厨房帮忙了。

Grandpa brought out my favourite snacks. 翻译:外公拿来了我最爱的零食。

Discuss the questions. 翻译:讨论这些问题。

Why do you think the family spent the Spring Festival at the village? 翻译:你认为这一家人为什么要在村里过春节?

What do you think about the writer's family members? 翻译:你对作者的家人有何看法?

Read the letter and find out what Zhang Peng asks his friend to do. 翻译:阅读这封信,找出张鹏让朋友做的事情。

Dear John, 翻译:亲爱的约翰:

It was fun to decorate your room last month. 翻译:上个月一起布置你的房间真的很有意思。

I share a room with my brother, and with the coming of the Spring Festival, we want to decorate it to make a warm home. 翻译:我和我弟弟同住一个房间,春节就快到了,我们想把房间装饰得温馨一些。

Can you help us? 翻译:你能帮我们吗?

Right now, the walls are blue. 翻译:现在房间是这样的,墙壁是蓝色的。

There are cute animals on them, but the animals look too childish for us. 翻译:上面有一些可爱的动物,但这些动物对我们来说太幼稚了。

We want to cover the animals and paint the walls with warm colours. 翻译:我们想把这些动物遮住,给墙壁涂上暖色调。

What do you think about the colour? 翻译:你觉得用什么颜色好呢?

On Sunday, we can meet at the paint shop near the shopping centre and choose the paint together. 翻译:星期天,我们可以在购物中心附近的油漆店碰面,一起挑选油漆。

Then we can paint the room with my brother. 翻译:然后我们可以和我弟弟一起粉刷房间。

I loved the brushes we used for your room. 翻译:我很喜欢上次我们在你房间用的那些刷子。

Can you bring them? 翻译:你能带上吗?

After painting, could you help choose some photos to hang on the walls? 翻译:刷完墙漆后,你能帮忙挑一些挂在墙上的照片吗?

Let me know what you think. 翻译:请告诉我你的想法。

Best, Zhang Peng 翻译:祝好, 张鹏

Write a letter to ask a friend to help decorate your room. 翻译:给朋友写一封信,请对方帮忙布置你的房间。

Below is a list of things you may need help with. 翻译:以下是你可能需要帮助的事项清单。

buy some flowers 翻译:买一些花

make a poster 翻译:制作海报

go shopping 翻译:去购物

bring a pair of scissors 翻译:带一把剪刀

buy glue 翻译:买胶水

bring a brush 翻译:带一把刷子

make paper-cuts 翻译:剪纸

bring a painting 翻译:带一幅画

Over to You 翻译:大显身手

Project 翻译:课题实践

Find out who does the most chores at home 翻译:看看谁做的家务最多

Tick the chores you do at home. 翻译:勾出你在家做的家务。

You can add more. 翻译:你可以补充更多。

Chores 翻译:家务活

take out the rubbish 翻译:倒垃圾

do the dishes 翻译:洗碗

walk the dog 翻译:遛狗

make the bed 翻译:铺床

help to cook 翻译:帮忙做饭

Tick 翻译:钩号

Chores 翻译:家务活

do the laundry 翻译:洗衣服

fold the clothes 翻译:叠衣服

sweep the floor 翻译:扫地

clean the bathroom 翻译:打扫浴室

other: 翻译:其他:

Tick 翻译:钩号

Do a class survey. 翻译:做一个班级调查。

Ask your classmates the following questions. 翻译:向同学们提出以下问题。

What chores do you do? 翻译:你会做哪些家务?

How often do you do chores? 翻译:你多久做一次家务?

What do you think about doing chores? 翻译:你如何看待做家务这件事?

Report your findings to the class. 翻译:在班上作汇报分享。

Find out who does the most chores at home. 翻译:看看谁做的家务最多。

Reflecting 翻译:学习反思

How well can you do these things? 翻译:你做得有多好?

I can learn about the idea of a warm home. 翻译:我能了解“温馨家园”的观念。

I can use words and expressions to talk about my home. 翻译:我能使用词汇与表达式谈论自己的家。

I can talk about how to make our home comfortable. 翻译:我能谈论如何让家变得舒适。

I can explain how l understand the meaning of home. 翻译:我能解释如何理解家的含义。

Very well 翻译:很好

OK 翻译:一般

Needs work 翻译:还需努力

Telling China's Story 翻译:讲好中国故事

Table Manners in China 翻译:中国的餐桌礼仪

When dining in China, it is important to show proper table manners. 翻译:在中国用餐时,遵守适当的餐桌礼仪非常重要。

Here are some dos and don'ts to help you show respect while enjoying the dining experience. 翻译:以下是一些用餐时的行为规范,帮助你在享受美餐的同时表达尊重。

Dos 翻译:应做的事

Wait until the elders are seated before taking your seat, and wait for them to start eating first. 翻译:等长辈落座后再入座,在他们动筷后再开吃。

Try a variety of dishes to show respect for the host's effort. 翻译:品尝各种菜肴,对主人辛苦的付出以表尊重。

Stop eating and put your chopsticks down when taking a drink or speaking to someone. 翻译:喝饮料或与人交谈时要停止进食并放下筷子。

Hold your glass lower than the elders when touching glasses. 翻译:碰杯时,你的杯子要比长辈的放得低一些。

Cover your mouth with your hand when using a toothpick. 翻译:使用牙签时要用手遮住嘴巴。

Don'ts 翻译:不应做的事

Don't place chopsticks straight up in a bowl. 翻译:不要将筷子直插在碗里。

Instead, lay them flat on a chopstick rest or on your plate. 翻译:而要将筷子平放在筷托或盘子上。

Don't play with your chopsticks or point them at others. 翻译:不要玩筷子,也不要用筷子指人。

Don't just pick what you like from a dish. 翻译:不要只挑自己喜欢的菜吃。

Don't eat too fast. 翻译:不要吃得太快。

Take your time to enjoy the meal and try a little of each dish. 翻译:慢慢吃,适量地品尝每一道菜。

Don't talk with your mouth full. 翻译:不要边吃边说话。

In fact, you'd better not talk too much during the meal. 翻译:事实上,用餐时最好不要说太多话。

Word Bank: 翻译:字词库:

manner 翻译:n. (pl.)礼貌;礼仪

variety 翻译:n. 品种;(同一事物的)不同种类

a variety of 翻译:各种各样的

host 翻译:n. 主人;东道主

chopstick 翻译:n. 筷子

toothpick 翻译:n. 牙签

bowl 翻译:n. 碗

flat 翻译:adj. 水平的;平坦的

point 翻译:v. 指向;瞄准

point at ... 翻译:指向……

fact 翻译:n. 现实;实际情况

in fact 翻译:实际上;事实上

Share more tips about table manners in China with a partner. 翻译:与同伴分享更多中国餐桌礼仪的建议。

Are there any dos and don'ts from the passage that you think should be changed? 翻译:你认为文章中有哪些需要修改的行为规范?

Why? 翻译:为什么?

Research table manners of other countries on the internet. 翻译:上网查找其他国家的餐桌礼仪。

Share your findings with your classmates. 翻译:在班上分享你的发现。

East or west, home is best. 翻译:金窝银窝,不如自己的草窝。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-12 12:55:36

最新初中鲁教版五四制七年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...