鲁教版五四制七年级上册英语Unit 5 Happy Holiday课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 七年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Unit 5 Happy Holiday单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Unit 5 Happy Holiday单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 5 Happy Holiday课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

UNIT 5 Happy Holiday 翻译:第五单元 假期快乐

BIG Question 翻译:核心问题

What makes a great holiday? 翻译:是什么让假期变得美好?

In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将要

talk about holiday activities and experiences. 翻译:谈论假期活动与经历。

use indefinite pronouns to talk about uncertain people, things, or places. 翻译:使用不定代词描述不确定的人、事物或地方。

express your feelings about holidays. 翻译:表达自己对假期的感受。

explore the benefits of holiday experiences. 翻译:探索假期经历的好处。

Look and share 翻译:观察并分享

What is the relationship of the people in the photo? 翻译:照片中的人物有着什么样的关系?

Where do you think these people are? 翻译:你认为这些人在哪里?

What are they doing? 翻译:他们在做什么?

SECTION A 翻译:A部分

How do people spend their holidays? 翻译:人们的假期是如何度过的?

Tick the activities you did during the summer holidays. 翻译:勾出你在暑假期间做过的活动。

You can add more. 翻译:你可以添加更多活动。

took music lessons 翻译:上音乐课

visited my grandparents 翻译:探望爷爷奶奶

visited some ancient buildings 翻译:参观古建筑

went to a festival 翻译:参加节日庆典

went to the mountains 翻译:去爬山

went to a summer camp 翻译:参加夏令营

Listen to the conversations and circle the holiday activities you hear in 1a. 翻译:听对话录音,然后在la中圈出你所听到的节日活动。

Listen again and complete the two summaries. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音,补全这两份概述。

Yaming went to Mount Huangshan with his family. 翻译:亚明和他的家人去爬了黄山。

The landscape there was amazing. 翻译:那里的景色美不胜收。

Yaming saw the Guest-Greeting Pine, the Sea of Clouds, lots of strange rocks, and many ancient buildings. 翻译:亚明看到了迎客松、云海、许多形态各异的怪石以及众多古建筑。

Emma went back to the US with her mum and sister. 翻译:艾玛和她的妈妈、妹妹一起回到了美国。

She went to a strawberry festival near her grandparents' house in Seattle. 翻译:她去参加了在西雅图爷爷奶奶家附近的草莓节。

At the festival, she ate some strawberry cookies and chocolates. 翻译:在草莓节上,她吃了一些草莓饼干和草莓巧克力。

She stayed with her grandparents for ten days. 翻译:她在爷爷奶奶家住了十天。

Talk about Yaming's and Emma's holidays. 翻译:谈论亚明和艾玛的假期。

Where did Yaming / Emma go on holiday / vacation? 翻译:亚明/艾玛去哪里度假了?

He / She went to ... 翻译:他/她去了……

Did he / she do anything interesting? 翻译:他/她做了什么有趣的事情吗?

Yes, he / she ... 翻译:是的,他/她……

Pronunciation 翻译:发音练习

Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并跟读。

Add one more word to each group. 翻译:为每组词汇多加一个词。

/i:/ 翻译:

e 翻译:

he 翻译:他

she 翻译:她

ee 翻译:

see 翻译:看见

need 翻译:需要

ea 翻译:

beach 翻译:沙滩

peace 翻译:和平;太平

i 翻译:

trip 翻译:旅行

swim 翻译:游泳

/i/ 翻译:

y 翻译:

city 翻译:城市

busy 翻译:忙碌的

/e/ 翻译:

e 翻译:

fresh 翻译:新鲜的

forget 翻译:忘记;遗忘

ea 翻译:

bread 翻译:面包

ready 翻译:准备好的

a 翻译:

camp 翻译:营地;露营

relax 翻译:放松

Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并跟读。

Notice the rhythm. 翻译:注意节奏。

How was your holiday? 翻译:假期过得怎么样?

My holiday? 翻译:我的假期?

Great! 翻译:超棒!

What did you do? 翻译:你做了些什么?

I went to Beijing and saw the Great Wall. 翻译:我去北京了,还看了长城。

Oh, how great it was! 翻译:长城可真宏伟啊!

How was your holiday? 翻译:假期过得怎么样?

My holiday? 翻译:我的假期?

Really good! 翻译:非常好!

What did you do? 翻译:你做了些什么?

I hiked in the mountains and saw the sunrise. 翻译:我去山里徒步了,还看到了日出。

Oh, how beautiful it was! 翻译:噢,日出可真美啊!

Listen to the conversation and choose the correct sentences to complete it. 翻译:听对话录音,然后选择正确的句子补全对话。

Did you eat anything special? 翻译:你们吃了什么特别的东西吗?

Did you go anywhere interesting? 翻译:你去了什么有趣的地方吗?

I did nothing special. 翻译:我没做什么特别的事情。

Did you go to Lijiang? 翻译:你们去了丽江吗?

Everyone says it's beautiful. 翻译:听说那里很美。

Someone said you went to Beijing. 翻译:听说你去了北京。

Hi, Peter. 翻译:嗨,彼得。

How are you? 翻译:近来好吗?

Hi, Adam. 翻译:嗨,亚当。

I'm fine, thanks. 翻译:我很好,谢谢。

How was your holiday? 翻译:假期过得怎么样?

It was fantastic. 翻译:非常精彩。

Did you go anywhere interesting? 翻译:你去了什么有趣的地方吗?

Yes, I went to Yunnan with my family. 翻译:去了,我和家人一起去了云南。

Wow! 翻译:哇!

That sounds great. 翻译:听着就很不错。

Did you go to Lijiang? 翻译:你们去了丽江吗?

Yes, we stayed in the old town for a few days, and we enjoyed it very much. 翻译:去了,我们在古镇住了几天,玩得很开心。

Did you visit Yulong Mountain? 翻译:你们去看玉龙雪山了吗?

Everyone says it's beautiful. 翻译:听说那里很美。

It is! 翻译:是啊!

It just took my breath away. 翻译:美得让我惊叹不已。

We took a lot of great photos there. 翻译:我们在那里拍了很多很棒的照片。

Did you eat anything special? 翻译:你们吃了什么特别的东西吗?

Yes, we did! 翻译:吃了!

Everything tasted good, especially the steamed chicken soup. 翻译:所有东西都很好吃,特别是汽锅鸡。

What about you? 翻译:你呢?

Someone said you went to Beijing. 翻译:听说你去了北京。

No, not this holiday. 翻译:不,这个假期没有去。

I did nothing special. 翻译:我没做什么特别的事情。

I just stayed at home to read, play games, and relax, but it was still fun. 翻译:我就在家看书、玩游戏,放松一下,不过还是挺开心的。

Read the conversation and complete the table. 翻译:阅读对话,然后填写表格。

Name 翻译:名字

Where did he go / stay? 翻译:他去了/待在哪里?

What did he do? 翻译:他做了些什么?

How did he feel? 翻译:他的感受如何?

Peter 翻译:彼得

Adam 翻译:亚当

Complete the summary of the conversation. 翻译:完成对话概述。

Peter had a fantastic holiday. 翻译:彼得度过了一个非常精彩的假期。

He went to Yunnan with his family. 翻译:他和家人一起去了云南。

They stayed in the old town of Lijiang for a few days and enjoyed it very much. 翻译:他们在丽江古镇待了几天,玩得非常开心。

They visited Yulong Mountain and took a lot of photos there. 翻译:他们游览了玉龙雪山,还在那里拍了很多照片。

They also tried some Yunnan dishes, and they ate the steamed chicken soup. 翻译:他们还品尝了一些云南菜,吃了汽锅鸡。

Adam didn't do anything special, but he still had a relaxing and fun holiday. 翻译:亚当虽然没有做什么特别的事情,但他仍然度过了一个轻松愉快的假期。

Listen to the conversation again. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音。

Then role-play it. 翻译:然后进行角色扮演。

Tick the words that describe your last summer holiday experience. 翻译:勾出描述你上次暑假经历的词汇。

great 翻译:美妙的

amazing 翻译:令人惊叹的

excellent 翻译:极好的

fantastic 翻译:极好的;了不起的

relaxing 翻译:放松的

wonderful 翻译:精彩的

OK 翻译:尚可的

not too bad 翻译:还算可以的

boring 翻译:无聊的

terrible 翻译:糟糕的

Share your summer holiday experience with a partner. 翻译:与同伴分享你的暑假经历。

How was your summer holiday, ...? 翻译:暑假过得怎么样,……?

It was ... 翻译:很……

Did you go anywhere interesting? 翻译:你去了什么有趣的地方吗?

Yes, I ... 翻译:去了,我……

No, I didn't. 翻译:没去。

I just ... 翻译:我就……

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

Did you do anything special? 翻译:你做了什么特别的事情吗?

Well, ... 翻译:这个嘛……

Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

Read the sentences and notice the indefinite pronouns in bold. 翻译:读句子,注意加粗的不定代词。

Then discuss when you use these pronouns. 翻译:然后讨论这些代词的使用情况。

Where did you go on holiday? 翻译:你在假期去了哪里?

I didn't go anywhere special but tried something new—I worked as a tour guide at a museum. 翻译:我没有去什么特别的地方,不过我尝试了一些新的东西,在博物馆当导游。

Did you do anything interesting on your holiday? 翻译:你在假期里做了什么有趣的事情吗?

No, nothing special. 翻译:我没做什么特别的事情。

But I met someone interesting. 翻译:不过我遇到了一个有趣的人。

Did you go anywhere interesting? 翻译:你去了什么有趣的地方吗?

Yes, I went to Yunnan. 翻译:去了,我去了云南。

Did you go with anyone? 翻译:有人和你一起去吗?

Yes, I went with my family. 翻译:有的,我和家人一起去的。

Did you eat anything special? 翻译:你们吃了什么特别的东西吗?

Yes, we did! 翻译:吃了!

Everything tasted good, especially the steamed chicken soup. 翻译:所有东西都很好吃,特别是汽锅鸡。

Everyone loved it. 翻译:大家都很喜欢。

Complete the conversation with the correct indefinite pronouns. 翻译:用正确的不定代词补全对话。

Did you do anything interesting on your holiday? 翻译:你在假期里做了什么有趣的事情吗?

No, nothing special. 翻译:我没做什么特别的事情。

How about you? 翻译:你呢?

Well, I went to Hangzhou and spent a few days there. 翻译:我去了杭州,在那边待了几天。

Really? 翻译:是吗?

Everyone says the scenery around the West Lake is so beautiful. 翻译:听说西湖的风景很美。

It is. 翻译:是啊。

We had a wonderful experience. 翻译:我们度过了一段很美好的时光。

Great! 翻译:真好!

So, did you go there with anyone? 翻译:那有人和你一起去吗?

Yes, I went with my family. 翻译:有的,我和家人一起去的。

Oh! 翻译:噢!

I just remembered. 翻译:我刚想起来。

I got you something as a gift. 翻译:我给你带了礼物。

Here you are! 翻译:给你!

Wow, it's a silk scarf. 翻译:哇,是一条丝巾。

Thank you! 翻译:谢谢!

You're welcome! 翻译:不客气!

Complete the passage with the correct indefinite pronouns. 翻译:用正确的不定代词补全文段。

someone 翻译:某人;有人

no one 翻译:没有人

everyone 翻译:每人;人人

something 翻译:某事;某物

nothing 翻译:没有任何东西;没有事

everything 翻译:每件事;所有事物;一切

It was summer. 翻译:那时候正值夏季。

Like everyone else, I was ready to go on a holiday somewhere. 翻译:我和其他人一样,准备找一个地方去度假。

I chose a town near my city, but no one could join me, so I went by myself. 翻译:我选择了一个离家不远的小镇,不过没有人跟我一起去,于是我就自己上路了。

When I got to the town, it started raining heavily. 翻译:我一到小镇,天就下起了大雨。

I could do nothing but stay in the hotel. 翻译:所以我什么也做不了,只能待在酒店里。

The hotel was nice, with a comfortable bed, and everything was very clean. 翻译:酒店很不错,床很舒服,房间里的一切也都干净整洁。

I felt bored, so I decided to look for something to read. 翻译:我觉得很无聊,于是决定找点东西来看。

I found a book in my room and started reading by my bed. 翻译:我在房间里找到一本书,便坐在床边看起书来。

Then, I heard someone shout from outside, "Look at the sky! 翻译:这时,我听见外头有人喊道:“快看天上!

How amazing!" 翻译:好神奇!”

I got up and walked towards the window. 翻译:我起身走向窗户。

There was a beautiful double rainbow in the sky. 翻译:看到天空中出现了一道美丽的双彩虹。

SECTION B 翻译:B部分

What can we learn from holiday experiences? 翻译:我们能从假期经历中学到什么?

Look at the photos below. 翻译:看下方的照片。

Do you know which country it is? 翻译:你知道它们位于哪个国家吗?

Would you like to visit it? 翻译:你想去游览一番吗?

Red Square 翻译:红场

Alexander Garden 翻译:亚历山大花园

Read Vincent's diary entries about his holiday. 翻译:阅读文森特写的假期日记。

Then answer the questions. 翻译:然后回答问题。

17 July 翻译:七月十七日

Today was our first day to visit Moscow. 翻译:今天是我们在莫斯科的第一天。

The weather was fine and everyone felt excited to visit some famous places in Russia. 翻译:天气很好,大家都兴奋不已,要去游览俄罗斯的一些著名景点。

In the morning, we went to the Victory Museum. 翻译:上午,我们去了胜利博物馆。

The Russian people built this museum to remember their fight against the Nazis during World War II. 翻译:俄罗斯人民建造这座博物馆,是为了纪念他们在二战期间抗击纳粹的斗争。

As we walked through the halls, the tour guide told us stories about the war. 翻译:走进展厅时,导游给我们讲述了许多战争故事。

In one hall, I saw an artwork with thousands of glass "tears" falling down. 翻译:在一个展厅里,我看见一件艺术作品,上面有成千上万滴玻璃“泪珠”缓缓落下。

It reminds us that war is terrible and peace does not come easily. 翻译:它提醒我们战争的残酷,和平来之不易。

We should not forget that. 翻译:我们不应该忘记这一点。

At noon, we had lunch at a restaurant near the park. 翻译:中午,我们在公园附近的一家餐厅吃午餐。

I liked the ice cream there, so I ate a lot of it. 翻译:我很喜欢那里的冰激凌,所以吃了很多。

But, during dinner, I didn't feel like eating because I felt sick. 翻译:但晚餐时,我没有胃口,因为我感觉不舒服。

So now, I just want to get a good night's sleep. 翻译:所以现在,我只想好好睡一觉。

18 July 翻译:七月十八日

It rained last night, so this morning the air was fresh and cool. 翻译:昨晚下了雨,所以今天早上的空气又清新又凉爽。

I felt much better today. 翻译:我感觉好多了。

We took the Moscow Metro to travel around. 翻译:我们搭乘莫斯科地铁四处游览。

The metro stations are really beautiful. 翻译:地铁站非常漂亮。

Sometimes I felt like I was walking inside a palace. 翻译:有时候,我感觉自己仿佛走进了一座宫殿。

After that, we went to Red Square. 翻译:之后,我们去了红场。

We saw some fantastic buildings there. 翻译:我们在那里看到了一些梦幻般的建筑。

In the afternoon, we arrived at a school and met a group of Russian students. 翻译:下午,我们来到一所学校,遇到了一群俄罗斯学生。

We played games and soon became friends. 翻译:我们一起玩游戏,很快就成了朋友。

Later, someone took out his accordion, and soon everyone got together to sing and dance. 翻译:后来,有人拿出了手风琴,不一会儿,大家就聚在一起唱歌跳舞。

We were so happy that we didn't notice the time. 翻译:我们高兴得忘记了时间。

It was such a good experience! 翻译:这真是一次美好的经历!

Moscow Metro 翻译:莫斯科地铁

What places did Vincent visit? 翻译:文森特游览了哪些地方?

How did he feel during the trip? 翻译:他对这次旅行有何感受?

Read the diary entries again. 翻译:再读一遍日记。

Complete the timeline. 翻译:完成时间线的填写。

17 July 翻译:七月十七日

In the morning 翻译:在早上

went to the Victory Museum 翻译:去了胜利博物馆

At noon 翻译:在中午

During dinner 翻译:晚餐时

18 July 翻译:七月十八日

In the morning 翻译:在早上

In the afternoon 翻译:在下午

What can you learn from Vincent's travel experience? 翻译:你能从文森特的旅行经历中了解到什么?

Make a list of your ideas and share them with a partner. 翻译:列出你的观点,然后和同伴作分享。

I can learn about the history of a country or a city. 翻译:我能了解到一个国家或一座城市的历史。

Think of an unforgettable holiday experience and answer the questions. 翻译:想一想难忘的假期经历,然后回答问题。

When did it happen? 翻译:那发生在什么时候?

Where were you? 翻译:你当时在哪里?

What did you do? 翻译:你做了些什么?

How did you feel? 翻译:你的感受如何?

What did you learn? 翻译:你学到了什么?

Use your ideas above to write a holiday story. 翻译:用以上内容写一篇假期故事。

Over to You 翻译:大显身手

Project 翻译:课题实践

Make a holiday to-do list 翻译:制作一份假期计划清单

Work in groups. 翻译:小组合作。

Make a list of the activities you did during your holidays. 翻译:列出一份假期活动清单。

Choose five meaningful activities you think everyone should try. 翻译:选出五个你认为大家都应该尝试的有意义的活动。

Then give your reasons. 翻译:然后说明你的理由。

Holiday activity 翻译:假期活动

visiting Mount Taishan 翻译:游览泰山

Place 翻译:地点

Tai'an city 翻译:泰安市

Reason 翻译:理由

to enjoy the beautiful scenery and ... 翻译:欣赏美景、……

Share your five activities with your class. 翻译:在班上分享你选择的五个活动。

Then find out the top three activities that everyone likes to do. 翻译:然后找出大家最喜欢做的三大活动。

Reflecting 翻译:学习反思

How well can you do these things? 翻译:你做得有多好?

I can talk about the places in a holiday experience. 翻译:我能谈论在假期里去过的地方。

I can talk about fun activities during the holidays. 翻译:我能谈论假期中有趣的活动。

I can describe my holiday and express my feelings about it. 翻译:我能描述自己的假期并表达我对此的感受。

I can summarize what I learn from my travelling experiences and other holiday activities. 翻译:我能总结我从旅行经历与其他假期活动中学到的东西。

Very well 翻译:很好

OK 翻译:一般

Needs work 翻译:还需努力

Telling China's Story 翻译:讲好中国故事

The Chongyang Festival 翻译:重阳节

The Chongyang Festival is a traditional Chinese festival. 翻译:重阳节是中国的传统节日。

It falls on the ninth day of the ninth lunar month, so it is also known as the Double Ninth Festival. 翻译:因其在农历九月初九,故又称“重九”节。

This festival has been celebrated for over 2,000 years. 翻译:这个节日已有2000多年的历史。

It is a day to enjoy the autumn weather and spend time with family members, especially the elderly. 翻译:这一天,人们可以趁着秋高气爽,与家人,尤其是老人共度美好时光。

Families usually invite their elderly members for festive meals, as Chongyang is a day to show respect for the aged. 翻译:重阳节是尊老敬老的日子,人们通常会邀请家中的老人共进晚餐。

During the Chongyang Festival, families often climb mountains or hills. 翻译:重阳节期间,家家户户一般会登高。

It is said that climbing to high places on this day can help keep diseases away. 翻译:据说,在这一天登高望远有助于驱除疾病。

After climbing, families usually enjoy a picnic. 翻译:登高过后,一家人通常会进行野餐。

The most important food is Chongyang cake (Chongyang gao). 翻译:最重要的食物就是“重阳糕”。

It symbolizes a better life. 翻译:它象征着生活更上一层楼。

Traditional Chongyang dishes are different from place to place, but all are considered lucky foods for the holiday. 翻译:各地传统的重阳美食各不相同,但都被视为节日的吉祥食物。

No matter how it is celebrated, Chongyang is a time for families to get together and enjoy the season. 翻译:无论以何种方式庆祝,重阳节都是家人团聚、共享秋日的时光。

Mountain climbing, family meals, and respect for the elderly all remind people of the importance of family. 翻译:登高、家庭聚餐和敬老,这些活动都提醒着人们家庭的重要性。

Word Bank: 翻译:字词库:

lunar 翻译:adj. 月亮的;阴历的

be known as 翻译:被称为

elderly 翻译:adj. 年纪较大的;上了年纪的

festive 翻译:adj. 节日的;喜庆的

It is said that ... 翻译:据说……

keep ... away 翻译:使……远离

disease 翻译:n. 疾病

symbolize 翻译:v. 象征;代表

consider 翻译:v. 认为;看待

Tell a partner about the customs of the Chongyang Festival in your hometown. 翻译:向同伴介绍你家乡的重阳节习俗。

Imagine that you are planning to organize group activities for the elderly in your neighbourhood to celebrate the Chongyang Festival. 翻译:假设你在计划为社区里的老人组织集体活动,庆祝重阳节。

Discuss with a partner which activities you would like to choose. 翻译:与同伴讨论你想选择哪些活动。

Do you know any holiday that is similar to the Chongyang Festival in other countries? 翻译:你知道其他国家有哪些节日与重阳节相似吗?

Do research on the internet and share your findings with your classmates. 翻译:上网查询资料,然后在班上分享你的发现。

A holiday is a time to relax, enjoy life, and make memories. 翻译:假期是用来放松身心、享受生活、创造美好回忆的时光。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-13 23:37:09

最新初中鲁教版五四制七年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...