鲁教版五四制七年级上册英语Unit 1 Here and Now课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 七年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Unit 1 Here and Now单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Unit 1 Here and Now单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 1 Here and Now课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

UNIT 1 Here and Now 翻译:第一单元 此时此地

BIG Question 翻译:核心问题

What brings people together? 翻译:是什么让人们相聚在一起?

In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将要

talk about what is happening by using the present continuous tense. 翻译:使用现在进行时谈论正在发生的事情。

learn to make and answer telephone calls. 翻译:学习拨打和接听电话。

find out more about the way of life in different places around the world. 翻译:进一步了解世界各地的生活方式。

Look and share 翻译:观察并分享

Where do you think the people in the photos are? 翻译:你认为照片中的人们在哪里?

What are they doing? 翻译:他们在做什么?

Can you explain how it can be daytime in one city when it is nighttime in another city? 翻译:你能解释一下为什么一座城市是白天,而另一座城市却是夜晚吗?

Do you know what time it is in other places right now? 翻译:你知道其他地方现在的时间吗?

SECTION A 翻译:A部分

What are you doing right now? 翻译:你现在在做什么?

Write the activities in the box under the pictures. 翻译:把方框中的活动填写在图片下方。

gardening 翻译:做园艺工作

playing volleyball 翻译:打排球

reading book 翻译:看书

riding a bike 翻译:骑自行车

shopping 翻译:购物

washing dishes 翻译:洗碗

Listen to the conversations and answer the questions. 翻译:听对话录音,然后回答问题。

Who is calling his friends? 翻译:谁在给朋友打电话?

What activity does he want to do with his friends? 翻译:他想和朋友做什么活动?

How many of his friends are free to do the activity? 翻译:他有多少个朋友有空参加这个活动?

Listen again. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音。

Match the questions with the answers. 翻译:匹配问题与回答。

What is Teng Fei doing? 翻译:腾飞在做什么?

What is Adam doing? 翻译:亚当在做什么?

What is Binbin doing? 翻译:彬彬在做什么?

He is shopping. 翻译:他在购物。

He is watching a film. 翻译:他在看电影。

He is doing his homework. 翻译:他在做作业。

Act out a phone conversation with a partner. 翻译:与同伴表演打电话。

Invite him or her to do something with you. 翻译:邀请对方和你一起做一件事。

Hi! 翻译:嗨!

It's Peter. 翻译:我是彼得。

What are you doing at the moment? 翻译:你现在在做什么?

I'm doing my homework. 翻译:我在做作业。

Do you want to play volleyball at the sports park? 翻译:你要不要去体育公园打排球?

Of course! 翻译:当然好啊!

I'd love to, but I'm working on something important. 翻译:/我很想去,不过我正在忙一件重要的事情。

Pronunciation 翻译:发音练习

Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并跟读。

Add one more word to each group. 翻译:为每组词汇多加一个词。

u 翻译:

/ju:/ 翻译:

use 翻译:使用

cute 翻译:可爱的

/u:/ 翻译:

true 翻译:符合事实的;真正的

ruler 翻译:直尺

up 翻译:向上

cut 翻译:切;割

Which words do you think are stressed? 翻译:你认为哪些词汇需要重读?

Underline them. 翻译:用下划线画出来。

Then listen and check. 翻译:然后听录音,核对答案。

What are you doing? 翻译:你在做什么?

I'm walking my dog. 翻译:我在遛狗。

Would you like to play football with me at the sports park? 翻译:你要不要和我一起去体育公园踢足球?

Yes, I'd love to. 翻译:好啊,我要去。

When shall we meet? 翻译:我们几点见?

Let's meet at three o'clock. 翻译:我们下午三点见。

Sure. 翻译:好的。

Listen to the conversation between Jane and her family back in the UK. 翻译:听简和她在英国的家人之间的对话。

Fill in the blanks. 翻译:然后填空。

Hi, Dad. 翻译:喂,爸爸。

How are you? 翻译:你好吗?

Hi, Jane! 翻译:喂,简!

I'm fine. 翻译:我很好。

How's life in Guangzhou? 翻译:你在广州过得怎么样?

We're having a holiday here. 翻译:我们在这里过节呢。

Hao Yi and I are learning to make mooncakes. 翻译:我和郝艺在学做月饼。

That sounds great! 翻译:听起来不错!

Are you making them for the Mid-Autumn Festival? 翻译:你们是在为中秋节做月饼吗?

That's right! 翻译:没错!

What about you? 翻译:那你呢?

What are you doing? 翻译:你在做什么?

I'm washing the car right now. 翻译:我正在洗车呢。

Is Mum there too? 翻译:妈妈也在吗?

Is she feeling better? 翻译:她感觉好些了吗?

Yes, her cold is gone. 翻译:是的,她的感冒好了。

She's gardening. 翻译:她在种花呢。

Hold on. 翻译:等一下。

Here's Mum. 翻译:妈妈来接电话了。

Hi, Mum! 翻译:喂,妈妈!

How are you doing? 翻译:你好吗?

Good, thanks. 翻译:我很好,谢谢。

It's great to hear your voice! 翻译:听到你的声音真开心!

Yours too! 翻译:我也是!

I'm happy you're feeling better! 翻译:很高兴你身体好多了!

Thanks! 翻译:谢谢!

Are you having fun in China? 翻译:你在中国玩得开心吗?

Yes, I am. 翻译:我玩得很开心。

Hao Yi and I are making mooncakes and watching a TV programme about Chang'e. 翻译:我和郝艺在一边做月饼,一边看关于嫦娥的电视节目呢。

Oh, I have to help Hao Yi. 翻译:噢,我得去帮郝艺的忙了。

Let's talk later, Mum. 翻译:妈妈,我们晚点再聊。

OK. 翻译:好吧。

Bye, darling! 翻译:亲爱的,再见!

Read the conversation. 翻译:阅读对话内容。

Circle T for true, F for false, or NG for not given. 翻译:圈出T(正确)、F(错误)或NG(未提及)。

Jane is enjoying her life in Guangzhou now. 翻译:简目前在广州过得很愉快。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Jane always spends the holiday with Hao Yi. 翻译:简总是和郝艺一起过节。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Jane's parents are preparing for the Mid-Autumn Festival now. 翻译:简的爸爸妈妈正在准备过中秋节。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Jane cares about her mother. 翻译:简关心她妈妈的状况。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Jane's mum is not feeling well at the moment. 翻译:简的妈妈目前感觉身体不适。

T 翻译:正确

F 翻译:错误

NG 翻译:未提及

Read again and complete the table. 翻译:再读一遍对话内容,然后填写表格。

What are they doing? 翻译:他们在做什么?

Jane 翻译:简

Jane's family 翻译:简的家人

Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the stressed words. 翻译:再听一遍对话录音,注意重读的词汇。

Then role-play the conversation. 翻译:然后角色扮演对话内容。

Work in pairs. 翻译:结对合作。

Role-play a telephone conversation. 翻译:角色扮演电话交谈。

Use the telephone expressions to help you. 翻译:借助下列电话用语进行演绎。

When you call somebody 翻译:拨打电话时

Hello / Hi, it's ... 翻译:喂,我是……。

This is ... speaking. 翻译:我是……。

Could I speak to ...? 翻译:我可以和……通话吗?

Is ... there, please? 翻译:请问……在吗?

Could you tell him / her to call me back? 翻译:可以让他/她给我回个电话吗?

When you answer the phone 翻译:接通电话时

Hello? 翻译:喂?

Who is it? 翻译:请问你是哪位?

May I ask who's calling? 翻译:请问你是哪位?

Yes, hold on, please. 翻译:好的,请稍等。

Sorry, he / she is out at the moment. 翻译:抱歉,他/她现在出去了。

Can I take a message? 翻译:要我转达什么吗?

Would you like to leave a message? 翻译:你要留言吗?

No problem. 翻译:没问题。

Hi, ...! 翻译:喂,……!

How are you doing? 翻译:最近怎么样?

I'm ... 翻译:我很……。

Thanks! 翻译:谢谢!

How about you? 翻译:你呢?

How is life in ...? 翻译:在……过得怎么样?

It's going ... 翻译:一切还……。

I'm ... right now! 翻译:我现在在……!

And how is ...? 翻译:那……怎么样?

Could I speak to ... too, please? 翻译:请问,我可以和……通话吗?

Yes, hold on, please. 翻译:好的,请稍等。

Sorry, ... is ... at the moment. 翻译:抱歉,……现在……。

Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

Read the sentences. 翻译:阅读句子。

Underline the structures for the present continuous tense. 翻译:用下划线画出现在进行时的结构。

Is he exercising at the park? 翻译:他在公园锻炼吗?

No. 翻译:不是的。

He's shopping at the supermarket. 翻译:他在超市购物。

Are you making mooncakes for the Mid-Autumn Festival? 翻译:你们是在为中秋节做月饼吗?

Yes. 翻译:是的。

We're watching a TV programme about Chang'e too. 翻译:我们也在看关于嫦娥的电视节目。

What are you doing right now? 翻译:你现在在做什么?

I'm doing my homework. 翻译:我在做作业。

What is he doing at the moment? 翻译:他现在在做什么?

He's watching a film. 翻译:他在看电影。

What are they doing? 翻译:他们在做什么?

They're having breakfast. 翻译:他们在吃早餐。

Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the verbs in the box. 翻译:用方框中动词的正确形式补全句子。

have 翻译:拥有

sing 翻译:唱歌

paint 翻译:用颜料画

learn 翻译:学习

take 翻译:上(课)

kick 翻译:踢;踹

dance 翻译:跳舞

do 翻译:做

Wow! 翻译:哇!

Are you painting a flower? 翻译:你是在画一朵花吗?

Not really. 翻译:不完全是。

I'm painting a tree. 翻译:我在画一棵树。

Listen! 翻译:听!

What are the people next door doing? 翻译:隔壁那户人家在做什么?

I can hear music. 翻译:我能听到音乐声。

I think they are singing and dancing. 翻译:我想他们在唱歌跳舞吧。

Where's Mary? 翻译:玛丽在哪里?

She is taking an online class in her room. 翻译:她在房间里上网课。

She is learning French. 翻译:她在学习法语。

What are the boys kicking? 翻译:那些男孩在踢什么?

They look like they are having fun. 翻译:他们看起来玩得很开心。

It's a kind of shuttlecock. 翻译:那是一种带羽毛球。

We call it jianzi in Chinese. 翻译:在中文里,我们叫它“毽子”。

Complete the postcard with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:用括号中动词的正确形式补全明信片。

Dear Kate, 翻译:亲爱的凯特:

I am writing to you from Pingyao! 翻译:我正从平遥给你写信呢!

My family and I are visiting my uncle. 翻译:我和家人正在探望我的叔叔。

We are having a great time! 翻译:我们玩得很开心!

My uncle is showing us all the sights. 翻译:叔叔带着我们游览所有的景点。

We are staying near Pingyao's famous city walls. 翻译:我们住在平遥著名的城墙附近。

I know it's near your exams. 翻译:我知道你快要考试了。

Are you studying today? 翻译:你今天在学习吗?

I hope it is all going well! 翻译:希望一切都顺利!

I am looking forward to seeing you soon! 翻译:我期待着早日见到你!

Love, 翻译:爱你的,

Beth 翻译:贝丝

Kate Smith 翻译:凯特·史密斯

36 Flower Street 翻译:鲜花大街36号

London, UK 翻译:英国伦敦

In pairs, take turns miming different activities and guessing what they are. 翻译:两人一组,轮流模仿不同的活动并进行猜测。

Are you running? 翻译:你是在跑步吗?

No, I'm not. 翻译:不是。

Are you skating? 翻译:你是在滑冰吗?

Yes, I am. 翻译:是的。

SECTION B 翻译:B部分

How do we share our lives with others? 翻译:如何与他人分享自己的生活?

Look at the clocks and talk about the times in different places. 翻译:看时钟,说说不同地方的时间。

Chongqing 翻译:重庆

evening / night / p.m. 翻译:晚上

Nairobi 翻译:内罗毕

afternoon / p.m. 翻译:下午

New York 翻译:纽约

morning / a.m. 翻译:早上

What time is it in Chongqing? 翻译:重庆现在几点了?

It's 8 p.m. 翻译:现在是晚上8点。

It's eight o'clock in the evening. 翻译:现在是晚上8点。

Read the video script and add the times from 1a into the text. 翻译:阅读视频脚本,把1a中的时间补充到文本中。

What is happening in different time zones around the world right now? 翻译:全球不同的时区现在在发生什么?

What are people doing in different places? 翻译:不同地方的人们在做什么?

It's 8 p.m. in Chongqing, China. 翻译:中国的重庆现在是晚上8点。

Some people are rushing to get home from work. 翻译:一些人正赶着下班回家。

But others are not in a hurry! 翻译:但另一些人却并不着急!

They are enjoying the city at night. 翻译:他们在欣赏这座城市的夜景。

Lights are shining brightly across the city, and colourful boats are moving slowly down the river. 翻译:整座城市灯火通明,五彩斑斓的船只在江面上缓缓行驶。

People are eating delicious food, such as Chongqing hot pot and noodles. 翻译:人们吃着重庆火锅、重庆小面等美味佳肴。

In Nairobi, Kenya, it's 3 p.m.. 翻译:肯尼亚的内罗毕现在是下午3点。

Many people are working hard in their offices. 翻译:许多人正在办公室里忙活着。

Some people are shopping for gifts, such as paintings and bags, in the markets. 翻译:一些人在集市上购买礼品,比如画作和包袋。

Many others are walking in the parks and looking at elephants and giraffes. 翻译:还有很多人在公园里散着步,观赏着大象和长颈鹿。

In this city, people live side by side with many wonderful animals! 翻译:在这座城市里,人们与许多奇妙的动物比邻而居!

It's 7 a.m. in New York, USA. 翻译:美国的纽约现在是早上7点。

It's early, but the city is getting busy! 翻译:虽然时间尚早,但这座城市已经开始忙碌起来!

Many people are rushing to the subway. 翻译:许多人匆匆赶往地铁站。

They are going to work. 翻译:他们正准备去上班。

Bright yellow taxis are picking up and dropping off passengers. 翻译:明黄色的出租车在接送着乘客。

Some people are jogging, walking, and riding bikes in Central Park. 翻译:一些人在中央公园里慢跑、散步、骑自行车。

Others are drinking coffee and eating breakfast in coffee shops. 翻译:另一些人则在咖啡店里喝着咖啡、吃早餐。

Read the script again and answer the questions. 翻译:再读一遍脚本内容,然后回答问题。

What special dishes can people eat in Chongqing? 翻译:人们在重庆能吃到哪些特色美食?

Where can people in Nairobi see big animals like elephants and giraffes? 翻译:人们在内罗毕的哪个地方能看到大象和长颈鹿这类大型动物?

What are people doing in Central Park? 翻译:人们在中央公园里做什么?

Can you explain why the time is different in each city at the same moment? 翻译:你能解释一下,为什么每座城市在同一时刻的时间都不一样吗?

Which city would you like to visit the most? 翻译:你最想去哪座城市?

Give your reasons. 翻译:请说明理由。

People from the places in 1a are saying the sentences below. 翻译:来自1a中各地的人正说着下面的句子。

Write the names of the places. 翻译:请写出地名。

Look at that giraffe! 翻译:“快看那头长颈鹿!

It's drinking water." 翻译:它在喝水呢。”

Nairobi 翻译:内罗毕

Our family are taking part in a boat tour right now. 翻译:“我们一家人现在在参加游船观光。

We can see the city well from here!" 翻译:在这里,我们可以很好地观赏这座城市!”

Chongqing 翻译:重庆

I'm jogging with my dog. 翻译:“我在和狗狗慢跑。

The air is clean, and the morning sunshine is great." 翻译:空气清新,早晨的阳光也很好。”

New York 翻译:纽约

We're shopping because I want to buy some gifts for my friends." 翻译:“我们在购物,因为我想给朋友们买些礼物。”

Nairobi 翻译:内罗毕

I'm driving to work today, but it's taking a long time because it's rush hour." 翻译:“我今天开车去上班,不过因为是高峰时段,所以要开很久。”

New York 翻译:纽约

It is Sunday, and people are doing different things in a park. 翻译:今天是星期天,人们在公园里做着不一样的事情。

Describe some of the activities to a partner. 翻译:向同伴描述其中的一些活动。

Write a video script by describing what is happening in the park. 翻译:写一篇视频脚本,描述公园里正在发生的事情。

Now it's ten o'clock in the morning, and I'm at People's Park. 翻译:现在是上午10点整,我正在人民公园。

Look, the sun is shining! 翻译:看,阳光明媚!

Let's take a look at ... 翻译:我们来看看……。

Over to You 翻译:大显身手

Project 翻译:课题实践

Draw a group of flats 翻译:绘制一组公寓楼

In groups, draw a group of flats like the one in 3. 翻译:小组合作,绘制一组类似活动3中的公寓楼。

Think of a fun name for your flats. 翻译:然后为其取一个有趣的名字。

Draw some people doing different activities in the flats. 翻译:在公寓楼中画出一些进行着不同活动的人。

Present your flats to your classmates. 翻译:在班上展示你们组画的公寓楼。

Describe what is happening in each flat. 翻译:描述每间公寓里正在发生的事情。

Decide who has the happiest or most interesting flats. 翻译:选出哪一组画的公寓楼场景最幸福或最有趣。

SUNNY FLATS 翻译:阳光公寓

This is Sunny Flats. 翻译:这是阳光公寓。

In this building, there are three floors. 翻译:这栋公寓有三层楼。

On the first floor, there are three flats. 翻译:在一楼,有三间单元房。

Now it's eight o'clock. 翻译:现在是8点整。

Let's see what everyone is doing! 翻译:我们去看看大家都在做些什么吧!

Liangliang lives in Flat 101 with his family. 翻译:亮亮和他的家人住在101单元。

He's painting. 翻译:他正在画画。

He likes painting flowers. 翻译:他喜欢画花。

Miss Jones lives in Flat 102. 翻译:琼斯小姐住在102单元。

She's playing the piano. 翻译:她正在弹钢琴。

She likes piano music. 翻译:她喜欢钢琴曲。

Mr Zhang's family lives in Flat 103. 翻译:张先生一家住在103单元。

Mr Zhang is watching TV, and his wife is exercising on a mat! 翻译:张先生正在看电视,他的太太正在垫子上做运动。

Reflecting 翻译:学习反思

How well can you do these things? 翻译:你做得有多好?

I can describe what the people around me are doing. 翻译:我能描述周围的人们正在做的事情。

I can use the present continuous tense to describe ongoing actions. 翻译:我能使用现在进行时描述正在进行的活动。

I can use the right expressions to make and answer telephone calls. 翻译:我能正确使用接打电话的用语。

I can understand how people around the world can be doing different activities at the same time. 翻译:我能理解世界各地的人们如何在同一时刻进行不同的活动。

Very well 翻译:很好

OK 翻译:一般

Needs work 翻译:还需努力

Telling China's Story 翻译:讲好中国故事

Foreign Students Learning Chinese in China 翻译:外国学生在中国学习中文

An increasing number of foreign students are learning Chinese in China. 翻译:越来越多的外国学生在中国学习中文。

What do they think about their language learning in China? 翻译:他们如何看待自己在中国的语言学习?

Here is an interview with some of them. 翻译:下面是对其中几位学生的采访。

Leonardo: I am from Italy. 翻译:莱昂纳多:我来自意大利。

Some schools in my hometown have Chinese lessons. 翻译:我家乡的一些学校开设了中文课。

We learn a lot of grammar, but we don't have many chances to speak Chinese. 翻译:我们学了很多语法,但没有太多机会说中文。

Now in China, I'm learning more about Chinese history and culture, and I speak Chinese every day. 翻译:现在在中国,我学到了更多关于中国历史和文化方面的知识,而且我每天都在说中文。

Emily: I am from America. 翻译:艾米莉:我来自美国。

In my hometown, we only have two Chinese lessons each week. 翻译:在我的家乡,每周只有两节中文课。

It's not enough. 翻译:这根本不够。

Here, I have Chinese lessons every day and speak Chinese all the time. 翻译:现在我在中国,每天都有中文课,而且整天都在说中文。

This experience helps me understand China much better. 翻译:这段经历让我更加了解中国。

Mira: I am from South Korea. 翻译:米拉:我来自韩国。

I am majoring in Chinese. 翻译:主修中文。

You know, teachers and students in my hometown speak Chinese with strong Korean accents. 翻译:你知道的,我家乡的老师和学生说中文时有很重的韩国口音。

The situation here is quite different. 翻译:这里的情况则完全不同。

Now I have some Chinese friends. 翻译:现在我交到一些中国朋友。

We chat with each other in Chinese. 翻译:我们用中文聊天。

I am doing my best to improve my Chinese pronunciation. 翻译:我正在尽力改善我的中文发音。

Reiko: Here in China, teachers teach us in Chinese. 翻译:丽子:我现在在中国,老师用中文给我们讲课。

However, in Japan, most classes are taught in Japanese, even Chinese classes. 翻译:但在日本,大多数课程都是用日语讲授的,就连中文课也是用日语教学。

The teachers here are friendly and helpful. 翻译:这里的老师很友好,也很乐于助人。

Now I am busy reading some Chinese classic works. 翻译:现在我正忙着阅读一些中国的经典著作。

I am getting a deeper understanding of China. 翻译:我对中国有了更深的了解。

Word Bank: 翻译:字词库:

foreign 翻译:adj. 外国的

increasing 翻译:adj. 越来越多的;渐增的

interview 翻译:n. 访谈;采访

chance 翻译:n. 机会;机遇

South Korea 翻译:n. 韩国

major 翻译:v. 主修

accent 翻译:n. 口音;腔调

situation 翻译:n. 情况;状况;形势

do one's best 翻译:全力以赴;尽全力

pronunciation 翻译:n. 发音;读音

Japan 翻译:n. 日本

classic 翻译:adj. 经典的;传统的;一流的

Tell a partner about how foreign students learn Chinese in China according to the passage. 翻译:根据文章内容,向同伴介绍外国学生在中国学习中文的方式。

What do you think of the foreign students' ways of learning Chinese? 翻译:你如何看待外国学生学习中文的方式?

Think of some advice for them on how to learn Chinese better in China. 翻译:就如何在中国更好地学习中文,给他们提供一些建议。

Living in a global village, we should think like a global citizen. 翻译:生活在一个地球村中,我们应该像全球公民一样思考。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-14 17:30:02

最新初中鲁教版五四制七年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...