Unit 6 Eat Well - 鲁教版五四制英语2025春六下
Jane: Oh, dumplings, my favourite! Look, Li Meng, there are two kinds. 翻译:简:哦,饺子,我的最爱!看,李宝,有两种。
Li Meng: Lucky you! Well, there’s beef and carrot, and mutton and onion. Which would you like, beef or mutton? 翻译:李孟:你真幸运!嗯,有牛肉和胡萝卜,还有羊肉和洋葱。你会选哪个呢?比如牛肉还是羊肉?
Jane: Beef, please. Do you want dumplings too? 翻译:简:请给我牛肉。你也要饺子吗?
Li Meng: Not really. I’d like noodles with beef and cabbage. 翻译:李孟:不完全是。我要牛肉白菜面。
Jane: That sounds delicious. Now, what would you like to drink? 翻译:简:听起来很好吃。现在,你想喝点什么?
Li Meng: Is there any tea or juice? 翻译:李孟:有茶或果汁吗?
Jane: There isn’t any tea, but there’s watermelon juice! That’s what I like. Do you want that? 翻译:简:没有茶,但是有西瓜汁!这就是我喜欢的。你想要吗?
Li Meng: Sure! 翻译:李孟:当然!
Li Meng: What do you usually eat for breakfast in England, Jane? 翻译:李孟:简,在英国你早餐通常吃什么?
Jane: I usually have some bread and milk. Sometimes I have eggs and beans. 翻译:简:我通常吃一些面包和牛奶。有时我吃鸡蛋和豆子。
Li Meng: And what about lunch? 翻译:李孟:那午餐呢?
Jane: Oh, I usually have lunch at school. Sometimes I have chicken or beef, sometimes I have sandwiches, and sometimes fish and chips. I also drink juice or eat yogurt. 翻译:简:哦,我通常在学校吃午饭。有时我吃鸡肉或牛肉,有时我吃三明治,有时吃炸鱼薯条。我也喝果汁或吃酸奶。
Li Meng: And what about dinner? 翻译:李孟:那晚餐呢?
Jane: My family really likes pizza and salad for dinner. After that we sometimes have ice cream or cookies for a treat! 翻译:简:我们家晚餐很喜欢吃披萨和沙拉。在那之后,我们有时会有冰奶油或饼干作为款待!
Waiter: Hello! What would you like to order? 翻译:服务员:您好!请问想点些什么?
Tom: What about Gongbao chicken? We often have it in America, but it may taste different here. I’d like to try it. 翻译:汤姆:宫保鸡丁怎么样?我们在美国常吃这道菜,不过这里的味道可能不同。我想尝尝看。
Dad: Good idea! 翻译:爸爸:好主意!
Mum: Do you have anything with tofu? 翻译:妈妈:你们有豆腐做的菜吗?
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-06-21 14:25:08