鲁教版五四制六年级下册英语UNIT 6 Eat Well课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 六年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制六年级下册课文UNIT 6 Eat Well单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制六年级下册课文UNIT 6 Eat Well单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 6 Eat Well课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

UNIT 6 Eat Well 翻译:第六单元 吃得好

BIG Question 翻译:大问题

How do we eat well? 翻译:我们如何吃得好?

In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将

talk about what you or others have for meals. 翻译:谈论你或其他人一日三餐吃什么。

ask others about their food preferences and offer choices. 翻译:询问他人的食物偏好并提供选择。

use countable and uncountable nouns to talk about food and drink. 翻译:使用可数名词和不可数名词谈论食物和饮料。

explore how eating affects our health. 翻译:探索饮食如何影响我们的健康。

Look and share 翻译:看一看并分享

Can you name any about the foods or dishes in the photo? 翻译:你能说出照片中任何食物或菜肴的名称吗?

Which dish would you like to eat the most? 翻译:你最想吃哪道菜?

What is your favourite food? 翻译:你最喜欢的食物是什么?

Do you often eat it? 翻译:你经常吃它吗?

SECTION A What do we like to eat? 翻译:A部分 我们喜欢吃什么?

Write the foods in the box under the pictures. 翻译:将方框中的食物写在图片下方。

Which food(s) do you like? 翻译:你喜欢哪种(些)食物?

watermelon 翻译:西瓜

cabbage 翻译:卷心菜

mutton 翻译:羊肉

cookie 翻译:曲奇饼

onion 翻译:洋葱

carrot 翻译:胡萝卜

Listen to the first conversation. 翻译:听第一段对话。

Tick what LiMeng and Jane would like for lunch. 翻译:勾选出李萌和简午餐想吃的食物。

Jane would like to have 翻译:简想吃

beef and carrot dumplings 翻译:牛肉胡萝卜饺子

mutton and onion dumplings 翻译:羊肉洋葱饺子

watermelon juice 翻译:西瓜汁

coffee 翻译:咖啡

Li Meng would like to have 翻译:李萌想吃

mutton and onion dumplings 翻译:羊肉洋葱饺子

noodles with beef and cabbage 翻译:牛肉卷心菜面

tea 翻译:茶

watermelon juice 翻译:西瓜汁

Listen to the second conversation. 翻译:听第二段对话。

What does Jane have for breakfast (B), lunch (L), and dinner (D)? 翻译:简早餐(B)、午餐(L)和晚餐(D)分别吃什么?

beef 翻译:牛肉

bread and milk 翻译:面包和牛奶

chicken 翻译:鸡肉

cookies 翻译:曲奇饼

eggs and beans 翻译:鸡蛋和豆子

fish and chips 翻译:炸鱼薯条

ice cream 翻译:冰激凌

juice 翻译:果汁

pizza 翻译:比萨饼

salad 翻译:沙拉;色拉

sandwiches 翻译:三明治

yogurt 翻译:酸奶

Write what you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 翻译:写出你早餐、午餐和晚餐通常吃的食物。

Then ask your classmates about their meals. 翻译:然后询问同学们的三餐饮食。

What do you usually have for breakfast / lunch / dinner? 翻译:你早餐/午餐/晚餐通常吃什么?

I usually have porridge for ... 翻译:我……通常喝粥。

Pronunciation 翻译:发音

Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并跟读,

Add one more word to each group. 翻译:然后给每组添加一个单词。

o 翻译:

no 翻译:不

home 翻译:家园

hot 翻译:热的

clock 翻译:时钟

come 翻译:来

done 翻译:做

oa 翻译:

coat 翻译:外套

roast 翻译:烤

oo 翻译:

/u:/ 翻译:

food 翻译:食物

school 翻译:学校

look 翻译:看

book 翻译:书

ou 翻译:

/aʊ/ 翻译:

about 翻译:关于

trousers 翻译:裤子

ow 翻译:

own 翻译:自己的

know 翻译:知道

/aʊ/ 翻译:

down 翻译:向下

brown 翻译:棕色

Listen and repeat. 翻译:听录音并跟读。

Notice the intonation. 翻译:注意语调。

Welcome to my home! 翻译:欢迎来到我家!

First, do you want to play football or basketball in the garden? 翻译:首先,你想在花园里踢足球还是打篮球?

Football! 翻译:足球!

Okay. 翻译:好的。

Later, would you like to eat Chinese food or Western food? 翻译:之后,你想吃中餐还是西餐?

Chinese food! 翻译:中餐!

Nice! 翻译:太棒了!

And after dinner, what about playing a game or watching a film? 翻译:晚饭后,玩游戏或者看电影怎么样?

Both! 翻译:都可以!

Wow, you're full of energy! 翻译:哇,你真是精力充沛啊!

Yes, let's do it all! 翻译:好,我们都做吧!

Listen to the conversation and circle the coloured words you hear. 翻译:听对话,圈出你听到的涂色单词。

Hello! 翻译:你们好!

What would you like to order? 翻译:想点什么?

What about Gongbao chicken? 翻译:宫保鸡丁怎么样?

We often have it in America, but it may taste different here. 翻译:我们在美国经常吃,但这里的味道可能不一样。

I'd like to try it. 翻译:我想尝尝。

Good idea! 翻译:好主意!

Do you have anything with tofu? 翻译:你们有豆腐做的菜吗?

Yes. 翻译:有。

Would you like a hot tofu dish or a cold one? 翻译:您想要热的豆腐还是凉拌豆腐?

A hot tofu dish, please. 翻译:请来一份热的豆腐。

We have Mapo tofu. 翻译:我们有麻婆豆腐。

Would you like that? 翻译:你们想要吗?

Yes, please. 翻译:好的,谢谢。

We should also order a salad. 翻译:我们也应该点一份沙拉。

How about a chicken and cabbage salad? 翻译:鸡肉卷心菜沙拉怎么样?

That sounds good. 翻译:听起来不错。

Can we order soup too? 翻译:我们还能点些汤吗?

OK. 翻译:好的。

Let's see ... 翻译:我们一起看看……

Which soup would you like, chicken or fish? 翻译:你们想要哪种汤,鸡汤还是鱼汤?

Fish, please! 翻译:鱼汤,谢谢!

Sure. 翻译:好的。

Now, would you like rice or noodles? 翻译:现在,你们想要米饭还是面条?

Rice, please. 翻译:米饭,谢谢。

OK. 翻译:好的。

Let's get that. 翻译:我们要米饭。

Read the conversation and complete the table. 翻译:阅读对话并完成表格。

Person 翻译:人物

Choice for the family meal 翻译:家庭用餐选择

Tom 翻译:汤姆

Mum 翻译:妈妈

Dad 翻译:爸爸

Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the intonation in the alternative questions. 翻译:再听一遍对话,注意选择疑问句的语调。

Then role-play it. 翻译:然后进行角色扮演。

What food and drink would you and your partner like to order at a restaurant? 翻译:你和你的搭档想在一个餐厅里点什么食物和饮料?

Take notes and discuss your ideas. 翻译:记录并讨论你们的想法。

You can use the words to help you. 翻译:你们可以使用以下单词来帮助自己。

Beijing roast duck 翻译:北京烤鸭

cabbage 翻译:卷心菜

Dongpo pork 翻译:东坡肉

fish soup 翻译:鱼汤

hot pot 翻译:火锅

juice 翻译:果汁

Gongbao chicken 翻译:宫保鸡丁

salad 翻译:沙拉;色拉

strawberry cake 翻译:草莓蛋糕

tea 翻译:茶

beef noodles 翻译:牛肉面

yogurt 翻译:酸奶

Food 翻译:食物

Drink 翻译:饮料

Role-play a conversation between a customer and a waiter or waitress at a restaurant. 翻译:角色扮演一个餐厅里顾客和服务员之间的对话。

Welcome to our restaurant! 翻译:欢迎光临我们的餐厅!

Here is a menu for you. 翻译:这是给您的菜单。

What would you like to drink? 翻译:您想喝点什么?

I'd like ... 翻译:我想要……

OK! 翻译:好的!

Now what would you like to eat? 翻译:现在您想吃什么?

Do you have ...? 翻译:你们有……吗?

Yes, would you like ... or ...? 翻译:有,您想吃……还是……?

..., please. 翻译:……,谢谢。

Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

Read the sentences. 翻译:读句子,

Circle all the nouns for food and drink. 翻译:圈出所有表示食物和饮料的名词。

Are they countable or uncountable in the context? 翻译:在语境中,它们是可数名词还是不可数名词?

What do you usually have for breakfast? 翻译:你早餐通常吃什么?

I usually have some bread and milk. 翻译:我通常吃面包和牛奶。

Sometimes I have eggs and beans. 翻译:有时我吃鸡蛋和豆子。

Which would you like with your meal, rice or noodles? 翻译:您想吃什么,米饭还是面条?

Noodles, please! 翻译:面条,谢谢!

Would you like, juice or coffee? 翻译:您想要果汁还是咖啡?

No, thanks. 翻译:不,谢谢。

I'd like a cup of tea. 翻译:我想要一杯茶。

Complete the jokes with the correct forms of the nouns in brackets. 翻译:用括号中名词的正确形式补全对话。

Do you serve fish? 翻译:你们这里有鱼吗?

Sir, we serve everyone. 翻译:先生,我们为所有人服务。

Would you like the bill now? 翻译:您现在想要结账吗?

You can bring it over, but I'm sure I won't like it! 翻译:你可以拿过来,但我肯定不会喜欢它的!

Would you like chips, noodles, or rice to go with your chicken? 翻译:您想要薯条、面条还是米饭配鸡肉呢?

I don't know. 翻译:我不知道。

Where is my chicken going? 翻译:我的鸡肉要去哪里?

Countable nouns: bean, chip, cookie, dumpling, egg, noodle, strawberry, vegetable 翻译:可数名词: 豆子、薯片、饼干、饺子、鸡蛋、面条、草莓、蔬菜

Uncountable nouns: beef, bread, meat, milk, mutton, pork, rice, sugar, tofu 翻译:不可数名词: 牛肉、面包、肉、牛奶、羊肉、猪肉、米饭、糖、豆腐

Countable & uncountable nouns: cabbage, cake, chicken, drink, fish, food, fruit, salad, sweet, tea 翻译:可数名词和不可数名词: 卷心菜、蛋糕、鸡肉、饮料、鱼、食物、水果、沙拉、甜食、茶

Complete the passage with the correct forms of the nouns in brackets. 翻译:用括号中名词的正确形式完成短文。

I try to eat healthy food every day. 翻译:我每天都尽量吃健康的食物。

I eat fruit and vegetables with every meal. 翻译:我每餐都吃水果和蔬菜。

I don't eat sweets. 翻译:我不吃甜食。

Instead, I have a pear, a banana, or some strawberries! 翻译:相反,我吃一个梨、一根香蕉或一些草莓!

I love juice, but my mum says that it's not good to drink too much of it. 翻译:我喜欢果汁,但我妈妈说喝太多果汁不好。

It usually has a lot of sugar. 翻译:它通常含有大量糖分。

Now I try to drink more water and milk. 翻译:现在我尽量多喝水和牛奶。

Imagine that your friends are at your home. 翻译:想象一下你的朋友们来到你家,

Offer them food and drink. 翻译:请你给他们提供食物和饮料。

Would you like ... or ...? 翻译:你想要……还是……?

I'd like ... 翻译:我想要……

What ... would you like, ... or ...? 翻译:你想要什么……,……还是……?

..., please. 翻译:……,谢谢。

SECTION B How do we make healthy eating choices? 翻译:B部分 我们如何做出健康的饮食选择?

List what you want to eat tomorrow. 翻译:列出你明天想吃的食物。

Discuss if your choices are healthy. 翻译:讨论你的选择是否健康。

Give your reasons. 翻译:给出你的理由。

Read the article from a clinic's newsletter. 翻译:阅读来自某诊所简报的一篇文章。

How many poor eating habits are mentioned? 翻译:文中提到了多少种不良的饮食习惯?

Joy Clinic 翻译:欢乐诊所

NEWSLETTER 翻译:新闻简报

ABOUT US 翻译:关于我们

PEOPLE 翻译:医护人员

WHAT'S NEW 翻译:最新资讯

Improve Your Eating Habits 翻译:改善你的饮食习惯

Healthy eating is important for a healthy body and mind. 翻译:健康饮食对身心健康非常重要。

Both what we eat and how we eat are important! 翻译:我们吃什么以及怎么吃都很重要!

For example, some people have fast food every week. 翻译:例如,有些人每周都吃快餐。

It is easy and delicious! 翻译:它既简单又美味!

But it often has lots of salt, fat, and sugar. 翻译:但是它往往含有大量的盐、脂肪和糖分。

That makes us put on weight. 翻译:这会使我们体重增加。

Eating fast food like pizza and hamburgers too often may cause heart problems later. 翻译:吃太多披萨和汉堡等快餐可能会导致心脏问题。

If you cook your own meals instead, you can make healthy balanced meals. 翻译:如果你自己做饭,你可以做出健康均衡的餐食。

Eating three meals a day is important. 翻译:一日三餐很重要。

But some people don't have breakfast. 翻译:但是有些人不吃早餐。

Maybe they don't feel hungry in the morning, or they are too busy to eat anything. 翻译:也许他们早上不觉得饿,或者他们太忙了,没时间吃东西。

But food gives us energy. 翻译:但是食物给我们提供能量。

If we don't eat breakfast, it is easy to feel sleepy. 翻译:如果我们不吃早餐,就很容易感到困倦。

It is also hard to focus on our work or studies. 翻译:并且我们也很难专注于工作或学习。

Some people also eat too many sweet things. 翻译:有些人还吃太多甜食。

Ice cream, sweets, and chocolate are delicious, but they usually have lots of sugar. 翻译:冰激凌、糖果和巧克力都很美味,但它们通常含有大量糖分。

This can cause tooth problems. 翻译:这会导致牙齿问题。

When you want a snack, why don't you have some fruit instead? 翻译:当你想吃零食时,为什么不吃些水果呢?

After all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. 翻译:毕竟,一天一个苹果,医生远离我。

Remember: You are what you eat. 翻译:记住:人如其食。

Healthy eating means eating healthy food and having good eating habits. 翻译:健康饮食意味着吃健康的食物,并养成良好的饮食习惯。

Complete the table with the information from the article. 翻译:用文章中的信息完成表格。

Poor eating habit 翻译:不良的饮食习惯

Result 翻译:后果

Reason for the result 翻译:造成后果的原因

Idea / Advice 翻译:想法/建议

have fast food too often 翻译:经常吃快餐

feel sleepy; hard to focus 翻译:感到困倦;难以集中注意力

need food for energy 翻译:需要食物提供能量

have fruit for snacks 翻译:吃水果当零食

Read the article again and answer the questions. 翻译:再读一遍文章并回答问题。

What foods have lots of salt and fat? 翻译:哪些食物含有大量的盐和脂肪?

What foods have lots of sugar? 翻译:哪些食物含有大量的糖分?

What does "You are what you eat" mean? 翻译:“人如其食”是什么意思?

Do you think the poor eating habits in the article are common among young people? 翻译:你认为文章中提到的不良饮食习惯在年轻人中很常见吗?

Why or why not? 翻译:为什么?

The Joy Clinic wants teenagers to share their eating habits. 翻译:欢乐诊所希望青少年分享他们的饮食习惯。

Read Lisa's post. 翻译:阅读丽萨的帖子。

How many eating habits does Lisa write about? 翻译:丽萨写了多少种饮食习惯?

What are they? 翻译:它们是什么?

5 hours ago 翻译:5小时前

Lisa 翻译:丽萨

I have some good eating habits. 翻译:我有一些好的饮食习惯。

I eat three meals a day, and I have them on time. 翻译:我每天吃三餐,并且按时吃。

I eat a lot of vegetables too. 翻译:我也吃很多蔬菜。

Some of my friends don't like carrots or other vegetables, and they don't eat them, but I eat all kinds of vegetables. 翻译:我的一些朋友不喜欢胡萝卜或其他蔬菜,也不吃这些,但我会吃各种各样的蔬菜。

However, I have some bad eating habits too. 翻译:然而,我也有一些不良的饮食习惯。

First, I drink too many soft drinks. 翻译:首先,我喝太多软饮料了。

I love soft drinks because they taste so good! 翻译:我喜欢软饮料,因为它们味道很好!

But soft drinks usually have a lot of sugar. 翻译:但是软饮料通常含有大量糖分。

They're bad for me. 翻译:它们不利于我的健康。

Second, I don't drink enough water. 翻译:其次,我喝的水不够多。

I drink water when I am thirsty, but it's better to drink before I get thirsty. 翻译:我口渴时才喝水,但最好在口渴之前就喝水。

In future, I should drink more water. 翻译:以后,我应该多喝水。

Talk about your own eating habits. 翻译:谈谈你自己的饮食习惯。

Use the questions to help you. 翻译:用以下问题来帮助你。

What good habit(s) do you have? 翻译:你有什么好习惯?

What bad habit(s) do you have? 翻译:你有什么坏习惯?

What can you do to improve your eating habits? 翻译:你能做什么来改善你的饮食习惯?

Write about your own eating habits with the information from 2b. 翻译:使用2b中的信息写一写你自己的饮食习惯。

Over to You 翻译:交给你了

Project 翻译:课题

Create a restaurant menu 翻译:制作一份餐厅的菜单

In groups, create a list of menu dishes. 翻译:小组合作,制作一份餐厅的菜单。

You can choose dishes from China or any other country. 翻译:你们可以选择中国或其他国家的菜肴。

Make a menu. 翻译:制作一份菜单。

You can also add prices or other information, such as ingredients. 翻译:你们也可以添加价格或其他信息,例如成分。

MENU 翻译:菜单

Cold dishes 翻译:凉菜

Hot dishes 翻译:热菜

Soups 翻译:汤类

Staples 翻译:主食

Drinks 翻译:饮料

Desserts 翻译:甜点

Swap your menu with another group. 翻译:与另一组交换菜单。

Use the following points to check your menu and make revisions. 翻译:使用以下要点检查你们的菜单并进行修改。

Are there many kinds of dishes? 翻译:有很多种类的菜肴吗?

Are there any special dishes? 翻译:有特色菜肴吗?

Are the dishes healthy? 翻译:菜肴健康吗?

Do the dishes look good? 翻译:菜肴好看吗?

Work with a partner from a different group. 翻译:与来自不同小组的搭档合作。

Role-play ordering food at a restaurant. 翻译:进行角色扮演,模拟在餐厅点餐的情景。

Good evening! 翻译:晚上好!

Welcome to our restaurant. 翻译:欢迎光临我们的餐厅。

Here is our menu. 翻译:这是我们的菜单。

Would you like something to drink first? 翻译:您想先喝点什么吗?

Yes, please. 翻译:好的,谢谢。

What drinks do you have? 翻译:你们有什么饮料?

We have tea and four kinds of juice: apple, orange, grape, and watermelon ... 翻译:我们有茶和四种果汁:苹果汁、橙汁、葡萄汁和西瓜汁……

Reflecting 翻译:反思

How well can you do these things? 翻译:你在做这些事情上表现如何?

Very well 翻译:非常好

OK 翻译:还行

Needs work 翻译:有待提高

I can name foods, drinks, and special dishes. 翻译:我能说出食物、饮料和特色菜肴的名称。

I can find out what others prefer to eat or drink and offer them choices. 翻译:我能了解别人喜欢吃什么或喝什么,并为他们提供选择。

I can use countable and uncountable nouns for food and drink. 翻译:我能使用可数名词和不可数名词来描述食物和饮料。

I can make good food choices and develop healthy eating habits. 翻译:我能做出好的食物选择并养成健康的饮食习惯。

Food is life. 翻译:食物就是生命。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-05-21 01:01:24

最新初中鲁教版五四制六年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...