Emma: Is this football yours, Han Lin?
翻译:艾玛:韩林,这个足球是你的吗?
Han Lin: Yes, thank you. That’s mine.
翻译:韩林:是的,谢谢。那是我的。
Emma: How often do you play football?
翻译:艾玛:你多久踢一次足球?
Han Lin: I play football three times a week. How about you?
翻译:韩林:我一周踢三次足球。你呢?
Emma: Hardly ever. Maybe just once a year? I’m not very good at it!
翻译:艾玛:几乎没有。也许一年就一次?我不太擅长!
Han Lin: You can practise with me if you like.
翻译:韩林:如果你愿意,你可以和我一起练习。
Fu Xing: Whose baseball glove is this?
翻译:付星:这是谁的棒球手套?
Peter: Oh, that’s mine. Thanks!
翻译:彼得:哦,那是我的。谢谢!
Fu Xing: You’re welcome, Peter. Do you play baseball often?
翻译:付星:不客气,彼得。你经常打棒球吗?
Peter: Yes. I usually play once or twice at weekends. How often do you play?
翻译:彼得:是的。我通常在周末玩一两次。你多久打一次?
Fu Xing: Twice a week. Can I join your game this weekend?
翻译:付星:一周两次。我能参加这个周末的比赛吗?
Peter: Of course!
翻译:彼得:当然!
Binbin: Ella, is this tennis racket yours?
翻译:彬彬:艾拉,这个网球拍是你的吗?
Ella: No, it’s not mine. Ask Han Lin. I think it’s his.
翻译:艾拉:不,不是我的。问问韩林吧。我想是他的。
Binbin: Oh, you’re right. It has “HL” on it.
翻译:彬彬:哦,你说得对。上面有“HL”。
Ella: Do you play tennis, Binbin?
翻译:艾拉:你打网球吗,彬彬?
Binbin: I never do. I don’t like it! What about you?
翻译:彬彬:我从来没有。我不喜欢它!你呢?
Ella: I like tennis.
翻译:艾拉:我喜欢网球。
Binbin: How often do you play it?
翻译:彬彬:你多久打一次?
Ella: I play it three times a week, and sometimes more!
翻译:艾拉:我一周玩三次,有时更多!
Binbin: That’s a lot!
翻译:彬彬:很多啊!
Emma: There is a ping-pong bat here. Is it yours?
翻译:艾玛:这里有一个乒乓球拍。是你的吗?
Jim: No, it isn’t mine. Is it Ella’s?
翻译:吉姆:不,不是我的。是艾拉的吗?
Emma: No, hers is at home.
翻译:艾玛:不,她的在家里。
Jim: Maybe it’s Yaming’s.
翻译:吉姆:也许是亚明的。
Emma: Hi, Yaming! Is this your bat?
翻译:艾玛:嗨,亚明!这是你的球棒吗?
Yaming: Oh yes, it’s mine. Thanks!
翻译:亚明:哦,是的,是我的。谢谢!
Emma: Not at all. Your bat looks well-used. Do you play often?
翻译:艾玛:一点也不。你的球棒看起来用得很好。你经常玩吗?
Yaming: Yes, twice a week, and sometimes more! And you?
翻译:亚明:是的,一周两次,有时更多!你呢?
Emma: Hardly ever. I’m not very good at it!
翻译:艾玛:几乎没有。我不太擅长!
Yaming: Well, practice makes perfect. How often do you play, Jim?
翻译:亚明:嗯,熟能生巧。你多久玩一次,吉姆?
Jim: I seldom do, but I often play badminton.
翻译:吉姆:我很少做,但我经常打羽毛球。
Yaming: Oh, me too.
翻译:亚明:哦,我也是。
Emma: I sometimes play badminton with Ella. We should all play doubles sometime!
翻译:艾玛:我有时和埃拉打羽毛球。我们应该找个时间一起打双打!
Section B How is exercise good for us?
翻译:部分B 锻炼对我们有什么好处?
1b Read three students' accounts of their ways to keep fit.
翻译:阅读三个学生关于他们保持健康的方式的描述。
Fill in the blanks with use an exercise app, skateboarding, or play baseball.
翻译:用使用运动应用程序、滑板或打棒球填空。
I like...very much.
翻译:我非常喜欢...。
My friends and I practise at a special park twice a week.
翻译:我和我的朋友们在一座特别的公园里一周练习两次。
My skateboard is really cool, and so are theirs.
翻译:我的滑板非常酷,他们的也是。
We encourage one another to do tricks.
翻译:我们互相鼓励做特技。
Some tricks are difficult,
翻译:有些特技很难,
but once you succeed,you feel great!
翻译:但一旦你成功了,你会感觉非常好!
I like skateboarding because it keeps me fit.
翻译:我喜欢滑板,因为它让我保持健康。
This year, my goal is to be really fit.
翻译:今年,我的目标是变得非常健康。
I jog, swim, and do sit-ups.
翻译:我慢跑、游泳和做仰卧起坐。
But my favourite way of keeping fit is to...to work out.
翻译:但我最喜欢的保持健康的方式是...锻炼。
The app gives me exercises to do every day.
翻译:这个应用程序每天给我提供锻炼项目。
It can show my progress.
翻译:它可以看到我的进步。
My friends use the app too.
翻译:我的朋友们也使用这个应用程序。
We have fun when we keep fit together!
翻译:我们一起锻炼时非常有趣!
Healthy Body,Healthy Mind
翻译:健康的身体,健康的心灵
We all know exercise is important,
翻译:我们都知道运动很重要,
yet we don't always want to do it!
翻译:但我们并不总是愿意去做!
Often we are too busy or feel lazy.
翻译:通常我们太忙或者感到懒惰。
We should try our best to exercise every day.
翻译:我们应该尽力每天锻炼。
Exercise is good for our body.
翻译:运动对我们的身体有益。
When we exercise, our body changes.
翻译:当我们运动时,我们的身体会发生变化。
Exercise develops our muscles and makes us stronger.
翻译:运动可以发展我们的肌肉,使我们变得更加强壮。
When we exercise, we use energy.
翻译:当我们运动时,我们消耗能量。
This keeps our weight down.
翻译:这有助于我们保持体重下降。
Being overweight puts stress on our body.
翻译:超重会给我们的身体带来压力。
It can cause pain in our back and knees,
翻译:它可能导致我们的背部和膝盖疼痛,
and even cause more serious problems such as heart disease later in life.
翻译:甚至在未来生活中导致更严重的问题,如心脏病。
Exercise is also great for our brain.
翻译:运动对大脑也大有裨益。
During exercise, our heart beats faster and we breathe harder.
翻译:运动时,我们的心跳加快,呼吸更加用力。
Our brain gets more oxygen because of this,
翻译:因此,我们的大脑获得更多的氧气,
and that helps improve our memory.
翻译:这有助于提高我们的记忆力。
Taijiquan:A Good Exercise
翻译:太极拳:一项好的锻炼
On 17th December 2020, Taijiquan, also known as Tai Chi, 2020
翻译:年12月17日,太极拳也被称作太极,
was added to the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
翻译:被联合国教科文组织列入人类非物质文化遗产代表作名录。
Taijiquan is not just a form of martial arts,
翻译:太极拳不仅是一种武术形式,
but also represents the harmony and unity of nature and man.
翻译:也代表了自然与人的和谐统一。
As one kind of traditional Chinese culture,
翻译:作为一种传统的中国文化,
it attracts people from all around the world.
翻译:它吸引了来自世界各地的人们。