鲁教版五四制八年级下册英语Tapescripts课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制八年级下册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制八年级下册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Tapescripts课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

Unit 1 When was he born? 翻译:第1单元 他出生在什么时候?

Section A, 1b 翻译:A部分,1b

Conversation 1 翻译:会话1

Who's that? 翻译:那是谁?

That's Yuan Longping. 翻译:那就是袁隆平。

He is a great agricultural scientist. 翻译:他是一位伟大的农业科学家。

He developed a new kind of rice and helped reduce hunger. 翻译:他研发了一种新型水稻,帮助减少了饥饿问题。

That's great! 翻译:太棒了!

When was he born? 翻译:他是什么时候出生的?

He was born in 1930. 翻译:他出生于1930年。

Conversation 2 翻译:会话2

Who's that? 翻译:那是谁?

That's Qian Xuesen. 翻译:那是钱学森,

He was a space scientist. 翻译:他是一位航天科学家,

He was the "Father of China's Space Technology". 翻译:被誉为“中国航天之父”。

Right! 翻译:没错!

When was he born? 翻译:他是什么时候出生的?

He was born in 1911. 翻译:他出生于1911年。

Conversation 3 翻译:会话3

Who's that? 翻译:那是谁?

That's Marie Curie, a great scientist. 翻译:那是玛丽·居里,一位伟大的科学家。

She made many important discoveries in physics and chemistry. 翻译:她在物理学和化学领域做出了许多重大发现,

And she won two Nobel Prizes! 翻译:还荣获了两次诺贝尔奖!

That's great! 翻译:太厉害了!

When was she born? 翻译:她是什么时候出生的?

She was born in 1867. 翻译:她出生于1867年。

Conversation 4 翻译:会话4

Who's that? 翻译:那是谁?

China's first woman to walk in space. 翻译:中国首位进入太空的女性。

Do you know her? 翻译:你知道她吗?

Of course, Wa Yaping, an astronaut. 翻译:当然,王亚平,一位航天员。

Yes, she was also the first woman to teach a live class from space. 翻译:没错,她也是首位在太空进行直播授课的女性。

Really amazing. 翻译:真是太令人惊叹了。

When was she born? 翻译:她是什么时候出生的?

She was born in 1980. 翻译:她出生于1980年。

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:A部分,2a,2b

Who's that? 翻译:那是谁?

David Blaine. 翻译:大卫·布莱恩。

He's from the United States. 翻译:他来自美国。

He can stay under water for 17 minutes. 翻译:他可以在水下停留17分钟。

Wow! 翻译:哇!

What's he doing in this picture? 翻译:这张照片里的他在做什么?

He's standing in a box of ice in New York. 翻译:他正站在纽约的一箱冰里。

Wow. That must be very cold. 翻译:哇。那一定很冷。

Hmm ... when did he start standing in the box? 翻译:嗯……他是什么时候开始站在箱子里的?

Errr ... let me look in my book. 翻译:呃……让我看看我的书。

Oh, yes. 翻译:哦,是的。

He started on November 27th, 2000. 翻译:他于2000年11月27日开始。

And when did he stop? 翻译:那他是什么时候停下来的呢?

He stopped on November 29th. 翻译:他在11月29日停了下来。

That's two days, fifteen hours, and forty-two minutes. 翻译:也就是两天15小时42分钟。

In this photo, he's standing very carefully on a tower. 翻译:在这张照片中,他非常小心地站在一座塔上。

Right. 翻译:好吧,

How long did he stand on the tower? 翻译:他在塔上站了多久?

He started standing on it on May 22nd, 2002 and he stopped on May 23rd. 翻译:他于2002年5月22日开始站在上面,5月23日停止。

He was on the tower for one day and eleven hours. 翻译:他在塔上站了一天零十一个小时。

Oh, wow! 翻译:哦,哇!

Was it dangerous? 翻译:很危险吗?

Yes, it was. 翻译:是的,很危险。

The tower was really high. 翻译:那座塔真的很高。

He must be very brave. 翻译:他一定很勇敢。

Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

Yes. 翻译:是的,

I don't think I can do what he did. 翻译:我想我不能像他那样做。

So, how old was he when he did this? 翻译:那么,他做这个的时候有多大?

He was 29 years old. 翻译:他当时29岁。

Section B, 1c, 1d 翻译:B部分, 1c, 1d

Who do you admire? 翻译:你崇拜谁?

I admire Midori. 翻译:我崇拜美岛绿。

Midori? 翻译:美岛绿?

Who's that? 翻译:那是谁?

She's a famous violinist. 翻译:她是一个著名的小提琴家。

Oh, yeah! 翻译:哦,是的!

She's Japanese, isn't she? 翻译:她是日本人,对吗?

Yes, she was born in Osaka in 1971. 翻译:是的,她于1971年出生在大阪。

When she was eight, she was already a talented violinist. 翻译:当她8岁的时候,她已经是一个有天赋的小提琴家。

When she was 14, she traveled around the United States. 翻译:当她14岁时,她在美国各地旅行。

I saw her play when I was eight. 翻译:我八岁的时候看过她的演奏。

Wow. 翻译:哇。

Do you have any of her CDs? 翻译:你有她的光盘吗?

Yes, I do. 翻译:是的,我有。

I play them all the time. 翻译:我经常播放。

But how about you? 翻译:但你呢?

Who do you admire? 翻译:你崇拜谁?

I admire my grandmother, Laura. 翻译:我很佩服我的祖母,劳拉。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

Why? 翻译:为什么?

Well, she was born in Russia in 1932. 翻译:嗯,她于1932年出生在俄罗斯。

She started ice-skating when she was four, and she won a skating competition when she was 10. 翻译:她四岁时开始滑冰,10岁时在滑冰比赛中获胜。

A skating competition? 翻译:滑冰比赛?

Did she have to work hard? 翻译:她必须付出很大的努力吗?

Yes, very hard. 翻译:是的,非常努力。

But that was a long time ago. 翻译:但那是很久以前的事了。

Now she's a kind and loving grandmother. 翻译:现在她是一位和蔼可亲的祖母。

Unit 2 It's a nice day, isn't it? 翻译:第2单元 天气很好,不是吗?

Section A, 1b 翻译:A部分, 1b

Conversation 1 翻译:会话1

He's really good, isn't he? 翻译:他真的很厉害,不是吗?

He sure is! 翻译:是的,他确实很好!

I come to all his concerts. 翻译:他所有的音乐会我都去听。

Do you have his new CD? 翻译:你有他的新光盘吗?

Yes, I do. 翻译:是的,我有。

Conversation 2 翻译:会话2

This line is moving slowly, isn't it? 翻译:这条线走得很慢,不是吗?

Yes, it is. 翻译:是的。

We've been here for 20 minutes already. 翻译:我们已经在这里20分钟了。

I hope the movie is good. 翻译:我希望这部电影好看。

So do I. 翻译:我也是。

Do you think it's going to rain? 翻译:你觉得会下雨吗?

I hope not! 翻译:我希望不会!

Me, too. 翻译:我也是。

Conversation 3 翻译:会话3

The train is late, isn't it? 翻译:火车晚点了,不是吗?

No, today is Sunday. 翻译:不,今天是星期天。

The trains only run twice an hour on Sunday. 翻译:星期天火车每小时只开两趟。

Oh, I didn't know that. 翻译:哦,我不知道。

I usually take the train on the weekdays. 翻译:我通常在工作日坐火车。

Oh, do you take the train to school? 翻译:哦,你坐火车去学校吗?

Yes, I do. 翻译:是的。

Conversation 4 翻译:会话4

Take a seat, please! 翻译:请坐!

Thank you. 翻译:谢谢。

I'm Jack. 翻译:我是杰克。

You're Tim's cousin, aren't you? 翻译:你是蒂姆的表弟,对吗?

Yes, I am. 翻译:是的,我是。

I'm Lily. 翻译:我是莉莉。

Nice to meet you, Jack. 翻译:很高兴见到你,杰克。

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:A部分,2a, 2b

Conversation 1 翻译:会话1

I hate waiting for the bus. 翻译:我讨厌等公交车。

So do I. 翻译:我也是。

I'm going to be late for school. 翻译:我要上学迟到了。

So am I. 翻译:我也是。

Conversation 2 翻译:会话2

These shirts are really expensive, aren't they? 翻译:这些衬衫好贵,不是吗?

Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

Yes, they are. 翻译:是的。

The prices in this store are too high. 翻译:这家店的价格太高了。

Yes, they are. 翻译:是的。

Conversation 3 翻译:会话3

It always rains on the weekend, doesn't it? 翻译:周末总是下雨,不是吗?

Yes. 翻译:是的。

It rains every Saturday! 翻译:每个星期六都会下雨!

Do you think it'll stop by noon? 翻译:你觉得中午会停吗?

I hope so. 翻译:我希望会。

I want to go swimming. 翻译:我想去游泳。

Oh? 翻译:哦?

Where do you swim? 翻译:你去哪里游泳?

At Franklin Lake. 翻译:在富兰克林湖。

Do you ever go there? 翻译:你去过那里吗?

Section B, 1c, 1d 翻译:B部分, 1c, 1d

Conversation 1 翻译:会话1

You're Jenny's friend, aren't you? 翻译:你是珍妮的朋友,对吗?

Yes, I am. 翻译:是的,我是。

My name is Rita. 翻译:我叫丽塔。

And you're Jenny's mom, aren't you? 翻译:你是珍妮的妈妈,对吧?

That's right. 翻译:没错。

So, tell me about yourself, Rita. 翻译:说说你自己吧,丽塔。

Do you play any sports? 翻译:你有运动吗?

Yeah! I play tennis and ping-pong. 翻译:有!我打网球和乒乓球。

And I love swimming. 翻译:我喜欢游泳。

That's great. 翻译:太好了。

Would you like something to drink? 翻译:你想喝点什么吗?

Yes, please. 翻译:好的,谢谢。

I'd love some lemonade. 翻译:我想喝点柠檬水。

Conversation 2 翻译:会话2

You're new here, aren't you? 翻译:你是新来的,对吗?

Yes, I am. 翻译:是的。

My name's Bill. 翻译:我的名字叫比尔。

You're Tony, aren't you? 翻译:你是托尼,对吗?

That's right. 翻译:没错。

What do you think of the school? 翻译:你觉得这所学校怎么样?

It's great. 翻译:很不错。

You've always been in this school, haven't you? 翻译:你一直在这所学校,是吗?

No, I haven't. 翻译:不,我没有。

I started here last year. 翻译:我去年开始在这里。

Conversation 3 翻译:会话3

It's really crowded, isn't it? 翻译:真的很拥挤,不是吗?

Yes, it is. 翻译:是的。

Are you a ball game fan? 翻译:你是球迷吗?

Yes, I am. 翻译:是的,我是。

Did you see Friday night's game on TV? 翻译:你在电视上看了周五晚上的比赛了吗?

Yes, I did. 翻译:是的,我看了。

It was really exciting, wasn't it? 翻译:真的很刺激,不是吗?

Unit 3 Where would you like to visit? 翻译:第3单元 你想去参观哪里?

Section A, 1b 翻译:A部分, 1b

Look at those travel posters. 翻译:看看那些旅游海报。

I'd love to go on a vacation. 翻译:我想去度假。

Where would you like to go, Sam? 翻译:萨姆,你想去哪里?

I'd love to go trekking in the Amazon jungle in Brazil. 翻译:我想去巴西的亚马逊丛林徒步旅行。

You would? 翻译:你会去吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然,

I like exciting vacations. 翻译:我喜欢令人兴奋的假期。

Wouldn't that be dangerous? 翻译:那不是很危险吗?

No, not really. 翻译:不,并非如此。

How about you, Gina? 翻译:你呢,吉娜?

Where would you like to go? 翻译:你想去哪里?

Oh, I'm stressed out. 翻译:我压力太大了。

I'd just like to relax on a beach ... 翻译:我只想在海滩上放松一下……

You know, a beautiful beach in Florida. 翻译:你知道,佛罗里达有一个美丽的海滩。

That sounds peaceful. 翻译:听起来是一个很平静的地方。

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:A部分, 2a, 2b

Wouldn't it be great if we could go on a vacation together? 翻译:如果我们能一起去度假,那不是很好吗?

Yeah. 翻译:是啊,

That would be wonderful! 翻译:那太好了!

Where would we go? 翻译:我们要去哪里?

Well, I hope to visit Hawaii one day. 翻译:嗯,我希望有一天能去夏威夷。

Would you be interested in going there? 翻译:你有兴趣去那里吗?

Sure! 翻译:当然!

I like places where the weather is always warm. 翻译:我喜欢天气总是暖和的地方。

Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

But Hawaii is too touristy. 翻译:但是夏威夷的游客太多了。

Maybe we could go to Mexico. 翻译:也许我们可以去墨西哥。

I love places where the people are really friendly. 翻译:我喜欢人们非常友好的地方。

Well, Mexico would be nice, but we don't know the language. 翻译:嗯,墨西哥也不错,但我们不懂那里的语言。

I hope to see Niagara Falls some day. 翻译:我希望有一天能看到尼亚加拉大瀑布。

What about going there? 翻译:去那里怎么样?

Niagara Falls would be beautiful, but there's not much to do there. 翻译:尼亚加拉大瀑布会很美,但在那里没什么可做的。

Why don't we all go to San Francisco together? 翻译:我们为什么不一起去旧金山呢?

It has everything—beautiful views, friendly people, exciting things to do ... 翻译:它什么都有——美丽的景色、友好的人们、令人兴奋的事情……

That's not a bad idea ... if you pay for it! 翻译:这主意不错……如果你付钱的话!

Section B, 1b, 1c 翻译:B部分, 1b, 1c

Jeff, I have to go out for half an hour. 翻译:杰夫,我得出去半个小时。

Could you please answer the phone? 翻译:你能接一下电话吗?

Just take messages and I'll call people back. 翻译:请留言,我会给他们回电话。

Sure. Hello, Ace Travel. 翻译:当然,你好,艾斯旅游公司。

Jeff Marino speaking. 翻译:我是杰夫·马里诺。

How may I help you? 翻译:有什么可以帮助你的吗?

I'd like some information on vacation packages, please. 翻译:我想了解一些关于度假套餐的信息,谢谢。

My boss is out of the office for half an hour. 翻译:我的老板离开办公室半小时。

Could she call you back? 翻译:她能给你回电话吗?

Actually, I'd like to get some information now, if you wouldn't mind ... 翻译:事实上,如果你不介意的话,我现在想了解一些信息……

Oh. Well, I guess it would be ok. 翻译:哦。好吧,我想应该没问题。

So, where would you like to go? 翻译:那么,你想去哪里?

Oh, I don't know. 翻译:哦,我不知道。

Somewhere warm. 翻译:暖和的地方吧。

Somewhere warm ... 翻译:暖和的地方……

How about Hawaii? 翻译:夏威夷怎么样?

Oh ... no ... I ... I don't like flying. 翻译:哦……不……我……我不喜欢坐飞机。

OK. 翻译:好吧。

Well, there's always ... 翻译:嗯,总有……

Hi, Ace Travel. 翻译:嗨,艾斯旅游公司。

Jeff Marino speaking. 翻译:我是杰夫·马里诺。

Hello. 翻译:你好。

I'd like to find out about your vacation packages. 翻译:我想了解一下你们的度假套餐。

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

What kind of vacation are you looking for? 翻译:你想要什么样的假期?

Well, I hope to go on a nature tour. 翻译:嗯,我希望去一次自然之旅。

Well, we have a great whale watch tour. 翻译:嗯,我们有一个很棒的观鲸之旅。

You might like that. 翻译:你可能会喜欢。

Hmm ... it depends on where it is. 翻译:嗯……这取决于它在哪里。

I don't want to go anywhere cold. 翻译:我不想去寒冷的地方。

Hmm ... let's see. 翻译:嗯……让我们看看。

Yes, we have a summer whale watch tour ... 翻译:是的,我们有一个夏季观鲸之旅……

Hi, Ace Travel. 翻译:嗨,艾斯旅游公司。

May I help you? 翻译:需要帮忙吗?

I hope so. 翻译:我希望如此。

I saw your advertisement for vacations in California. 翻译:我看到了你们在加利福尼亚度假的广告。

We'd like to go somewhere that's fun for kids. 翻译:我们想去孩子们喜欢的地方。

Fun for kids ... 翻译:孩子们喜欢的地方……

How about Los Angeles? 翻译:洛杉矶怎么样?

Kids love visiting Hollywood. 翻译:孩子们喜欢去好莱坞。

Oh, but we don't really like big cities. 翻译:哦,但我们其实并不喜欢大城市。

I see. 翻译:我明白了。

Then maybe you'd enjoy ... 翻译:那也许你会喜欢……

Unit 4 How can we become good learners? 翻译:第4单元 我们怎样才能成为好的学习者?

Section A, 1b 翻译:A部分, 1b

Hey, everybody. 翻译:嘿,大家好。

There's a big test on Tuesday. 翻译:周二有一场大考。

I really need some help. 翻译:我真的需要一些帮助。

Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

I really need some help. 翻译:我真的需要一些帮助。

Can you tell me how you study for a big test? 翻译:你们能告诉我你们是怎么准备大考的吗?

Sure! Yes. 翻译:当然可以!是的。

Sure we will. 翻译:我们当然会。

You did really well on the last English test, didn't you, Meiping? 翻译:你在上次的英语测试中表现得非常好,是吗,梅萍?

Yeah, I did OK. 翻译:是的,我做得不错。

Well, how did you study for it? 翻译:那么,你是如何学习的呢?

By making word cards. 翻译:我通过制作单词卡片来学习。

Maybe I'll try that. 翻译:也许我该试试。

So, how do you study for a test, Peter? 翻译:彼得,你是怎么准备考试的?

By asking the teacher for help. 翻译:我通过向老师求助。

She's always happy to answer my questions. 翻译:她总是很乐意回答我的问题。

That's interesting. 翻译:这很有趣。

How do you study, Tony? 翻译:你是怎么学习的,托尼?

I like to study by listening to tapes. 翻译:我喜欢通过听录音带来学习。

But sometimes my mother thinks I'm listening to music. 翻译:但有时我妈妈认为我在听音乐。

And then she gets mad. 翻译:然后她就生气了。

Oh, maybe I won't do that then. 翻译:哦,也许我不会那样做。

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:A部分, 2a, 2b

Welcome to the English club. 翻译:欢迎来到英语俱乐部。

Today we're going to talk about the best ways to learn English. 翻译:今天我们将讨论学习英语的最佳方法。

Does anyone learn English by watching videos? 翻译:有人通过看视频来学习英语吗?

No. 翻译:不,

It's too hard to understand spoken English. 翻译:英语口语太难听懂了。

What about keeping a diary in English? 翻译:用英语写日记怎么样?

Do you learn English that way? 翻译:你们是那样学英语的吗?

Yes, I do. 翻译:是的。

It helps to write English every day. 翻译:每天写英语很有帮助。

Have you ever studied with a group? 翻译:你曾经和小组一起学习过吗?

Yes, I have! 翻译:是的,我学习过。

I've learned a lot that way. 翻译:那样我学到了很多。

Do you have conversations with friends in English? 翻译:你用英语和你的朋友交谈吗?

Oh, yes. 翻译:噢,是的。

It really improves my speaking skills. 翻译:它确实提高了我的口语技巧。

What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation? 翻译:大声地朗读来练习发音怎么样?

I do that sometimes. 翻译:我有时会那样做。

I think it helps. 翻译:我认为它有帮助。

I do, too. 翻译:我也是。

And I often look up new words in a dictionary. 翻译:我还经常在字典里查新单词。

That's a great idea! 翻译:好主意!

Section B, 1c, 1d 翻译:B部分, 1c, 1d

You look worried, Paul. 翻译:你看起来很担忧,保罗。

I am, Ms. Manson. 翻译:是的,曼森老师。

I'm having trouble learning English. 翻译:我在学习英语方面有困难。

You said you liked English. 翻译:你说你喜欢英语。

What's the problem? 翻译:有什么问题吗?

I can't get the pronunciation right. 翻译:我发音不对。

Well, listening can help. 翻译:哦,听会有帮助。

Why don't you listen to English songs on the radio and repeat the difficult words? 翻译:你为什么不通过收音机听英文歌曲,并且重复那些很难的单词呢?

That's a good idea. 翻译:那是个好主意。

But what about all the new words? 翻译:但是所有的新单词呢?

I forget a lot of the new words. 翻译:我忘记很多生词。

You can always write the new words in your notebook and review them from time to time. 翻译:你可以把新单词写在笔记本上,时不时复习一下。

You can even study on the subway on the way to school. 翻译:你甚至可以在去学校的地铁上学习。

That might really help! 翻译:那也许确实有所帮助!

Thanks. 翻译:谢谢。

Can you understand when people talk to you? 翻译:当人们和你说话时,你能听懂吗?

Well, not always. 翻译:哦,并不总是(能听懂)。

Sometimes I just don't understand what people are saying. 翻译:有时,我就是不明白人们在说什么。

Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

Why don't you join an English language club to practice speaking English? 翻译:你为什么不加入英语俱乐部练习说英语呢?

The English club meets after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 翻译:英语俱乐部在星期二和星期四放学后开会。

Maybe I'll go. 翻译:也许我会去。

The only other problem is that I don't get much writing practice. 翻译:唯一的另一个问题是,我没有太多的写作练习。

Maybe you should find a pen pal. 翻译:也许你该找个笔友。

That sounds like a fun way to practice writing. 翻译:这听起来是个很有趣的练习写作的方法。

Thanks, Ms. Manson. 翻译:谢谢,曼森老师。

Unit 5 I think that mooncakes are delicious! 翻译:第5单元 我认为月饼很美味!

Section A, 1b 翻译:A部分, 1b

What a great day! 翻译:多么美好的一天啊!

Yes, it was really fun! 翻译:是的,真的很有趣!

What did you like best? 翻译:你最喜欢什么?

I loved the races! 翻译:我喜欢比赛!

They were really interesting to watch. 翻译:我认为观看比赛挺有趣的。

How fantastic the dragon boat teams were! 翻译:龙舟队伍是多么壮观啊!

Yes! And look at the colors of the boats. 翻译:是的!再看看这些船的颜色。

How pretty they were! 翻译:它们是多么的漂亮啊!

I agree! 翻译:我同意!

But I guess it was a little too crowded. 翻译:但是我认为它有点太拥挤了。

I don't know ... 翻译:我不知道……

I kind of like to have more people around. 翻译:我有点儿喜欢和更多的人在一起。

It makes things more exciting. 翻译:它使事情更精彩。

That's true. 翻译:这倒是真的。

Oh, and I really liked eating zongzi. 翻译:哦,我真的很喜欢吃粽子。

Oh, me too! 翻译:哦,我也是!

The sweet ones are my favorite. 翻译:甜粽是我的最爱。

I wonder if they'll have the races again next year. 翻译:我想知道他们明年是否会再次举办比赛。

Of course! 翻译:当然!

They have them every year. 翻译:他们每年都有。

Then I believe that I'll be back again next year to watch the races! 翻译:那么我相信我明年还要回来观看比赛!

Me, too! 翻译:我也是!

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:A部分, 2a, 2b

What did you do on your vacation, Wu Ming? 翻译:吴明,你假期做了什么?

I visited my aunt and uncle in Hong Kong. 翻译:我去香港看望了我的叔叔和婶婶。

Wow! 翻译:哇!

So what did you do? 翻译:那你做了什么?

Well, we ate out a lot. 翻译:嗯,我们经常在外面吃饭。

I believe that we ate at least five meals a day! 翻译:我认为我们一天吃了五餐!

How delicious the food is! 翻译:多么美味的食物啊!

I've put on five pounds! 翻译:我已经增加5磅体重了!

Haha! Yes, the food in Hong Kong is delicious. 翻译:哈哈!是的,香港的食物很美味。

What else did you do? 翻译:你还做了什么?

Shopping, of course. 翻译:当然是购物了。

Hong Kong is a great place for shopping! 翻译:香港是购物的好地方!

I spent so much money. 翻译:我花了很多钱。

So what was the best part of the trip? 翻译:那么,这次旅行中最精彩的部分是什么?

Oh, the Dragon Boat Festival for sure. 翻译:哦,肯定是端午节。

They had teams from all over the world! 翻译:他们有来自世界各地的团队!

I'm planning a trip to Hong Kong next year. 翻译:我打算明年去香港旅游,

I wonder whether June is a good time. 翻译:不知道六月份是否合适。

Yes, if you want to see the boat races. 翻译:是的,如果你想看划船比赛的话。

But it's quite hot in June. 翻译:但是六月的天气很热。

That's one thing I didn't like. 翻译:这是我不喜欢的一点。

Tapescripts 翻译:录音稿

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-05-28 03:17:03

最新初中鲁教版五四制八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...