鲁教版五四制七年级上册英语Listening Scripts课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 七年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级上册课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Listening Scripts课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Listening Scripts 翻译:听力文稿

Unit 1 Here and Now 翻译:第一单元 此时此地

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Hello? 翻译:喂?

Hi, Teng Fei. 翻译:嗨,腾飞。

It's Peter! 翻译:我是彼得!

What are you doing at the moment? 翻译:你现在在做什么呢?

Hi, Peter. 翻译:嗨,彼得。

I'm doing my homework. 翻译:我在做作业呢。

Do you want to play volleyball at the sports park instead? 翻译:你要不要去体育公园打排球?

I'd love to, but I'm working on something important. 翻译:我很想去,不过我正在忙一件重要的事情。

Never mind then! 翻译:那没关系!

Maybe next time? 翻译:不然就下次吧?

That sounds good! 翻译:可以!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

Hello? 翻译:喂?

Hello. 翻译:喂?

May I speak to Adam, please? 翻译:我可以和亚当通话吗?

It's Peter. 翻译:我是彼得。

Hi, Peter. 翻译:你好,彼得。

I'm afraid he's not home yet. 翻译:恐怕他还没回家。

Oh, is he still exercising at the park? 翻译:噢,他还在公园锻炼吗?

No, he's shopping at the supermarket at the moment. 翻译:不是的,他现在在超市购物。

Can I take a message? 翻译:要我转达什么吗?

Yes, please. 翻译:要的。

Could you ask him to call me back, please? 翻译:可以让他给我回个电话吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

Thanks, Mrs Clark. 翻译:谢谢你,克拉克太太。

Bye. 翻译:再见。

Conversation 3 翻译:对话3

Hello? 翻译:喂?

Hey, Binbin. 翻译:嗨,彬彬。

It's Peter. 翻译:我是彼得。

What are you doing right now? 翻译:你现在在做什么?

Nothing much! 翻译:没做什么!

I'm watching a film, but it's quite boring. 翻译:我在看一部电影,但挺无聊的。

That's too bad. 翻译:那太可惜了。

I'm thinking about playing volleyball at the sports park. 翻译:我正打算去体育公园打排球。

Would you like to come? 翻译:你想一起来吗?

Of course! 翻译:当然想!

Let's meet at the sports park at ten, OK? 翻译:我们十点在体育公园见,怎么样?

Cool! 翻译:可以!

See you then! 翻译:到时候见!

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Hi, Dad. 翻译:喂,爸爸。

How are you? 翻译:你好吗?

Hi, Jane! 翻译:喂,简!

I'm fine. 翻译:我很好。

How's life in Guangzhou? 翻译:你在广州过得怎么样?

We're having a holiday here. 翻译:我们在这里过节呢。

Hao Yi and I are learning to make mooncakes. 翻译:我和郝艺在学做月饼。

That sounds great! 翻译:听起来不错!

Are you making them for the Mid-Autumn Festival? 翻译:你们是在为中秋节做月饼吗?

That's right! 翻译:没错!

What about you? 翻译:那你呢?

What are you doing? 翻译:你在做什么?

I'm washing the car right now. 翻译:我正在洗车呢。

Is Mum there too? 翻译:妈妈也在吗?

Is she feeling better? 翻译:她感觉好些了吗?

Yes, her cold is gone. 翻译:是的,她的感冒好了。

She's gardening. 翻译:她在种花呢。

Hold on. 翻译:等一下。

Here's Mum. 翻译:妈妈来接电话了。

Hi, Mum! 翻译:喂,妈妈!

How are you doing? 翻译:你好吗?

Good, thanks. 翻译:我很好,谢谢。

It's great to hear your voice! 翻译:听到你的声音真开心!

Yours too! 翻译:我也是!

I'm happy you're feeling better! 翻译:很高兴你身体好多了!

Thanks! 翻译:谢谢!

Are you having fun in China? 翻译:你在中国玩得开心吗?

Yes, I am. 翻译:我玩得很开心。

Hao Yi and I are making mooncakes and watching a TV programme about Chang'e. 翻译:我和郝艺在一边做月饼,一边看着关于嫦娥的电视节目呢。

Oh, I have to help Hao Yi. 翻译:噢,我得去帮郝艺的忙了。

Let's talk later, Mum. 翻译:妈妈,我们晚点再聊。

OK. 翻译:好吧。

Bye, darling! 翻译:亲爱的,再见!

Unit 2 Rain or Shine 翻译:第二单元 无论晴雨

Section A, 1b 翻译:A部分,1b

Here's the weather report. 翻译:现在播报天气预报。

Let's look at the weather across Australia. 翻译:我们来看看澳大利亚各地的天气。

In the north, it's stormy. 翻译:在北部,天气多雷暴。

It's raining and the wind is blowing hard. 翻译:有雨水和大风相伴。

The temperature is around 20℃. 翻译:气温大约20℃。

In the west, it's cloudy and about 22℃. 翻译:在西部,天气多云,气温大约22℃。

In the south and east, the sun is shining and it's very hot. 翻译:在南部和东部,阳光明媚,天气酷热。

It's around 35℃. 翻译:气温大约35℃。

The centre of the country has the best weather right now. 翻译:目前,中部地区的天气最宜人。

It's warm and dry, and the temperature is about 28℃. 翻译:温暖干燥,气温大约28℃。

Section A, 1c 翻译:A部分,1c

Hey, Grandpa. 翻译:嗨,爷爷。

How are you? 翻译:你好吗?

How's the weather in Australia? 翻译:澳大利亚的天气怎么样?

Hi, Lucy. 翻译:嗨,露西。

It's raining cats and dogs. 翻译:现在下着大雨呢。

Oh! 翻译:噢!

And now there's lightning! 翻译:刚刚还有闪电!

Oh no, don't go outside! 翻译:哎呀,千万别出门啊!

Don't worry. 翻译:别担心。

I'm staying in! 翻译:我待在屋里呢!

What's the weather like back home? 翻译:你那边天气怎么样?

What are you doing now? 翻译:你现在在干什么?

I'm watering flowers in the garden. 翻译:我正在花园里给花浇水。

It's sunny and warm here! 翻译:这里阳光明媚,天气很暖和!

Lucky you! 翻译:你真幸运!

Well, enjoy your day! 翻译:好了,祝你今天过得愉快!

You too! 翻译:你也是!

I'm always happy, rain or shine! 翻译:无论刮风下雨,我一直都很开心!

Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

Hey, Anna. 翻译:嗨,安娜。

How's your holiday going? 翻译:假期过得怎么样?

It's wonderful! 翻译:我过得很好!

I'm at a beach in Sanya! 翻译:我在三亚的海滩上呢!

Wow, lucky you! 翻译:哇,你太幸运了!

That sounds amazing. 翻译:听起来真不错。

What's the weather like there? 翻译:那里的天气怎么样?

It's hot and sunny. 翻译:天气炎热晴朗。

It's about 28℃. 翻译:大约有28℃。

That's nice! 翻译:那真好!

What are you doing at the beach? 翻译:你在海滩上做什么?

I'm sunbathing at the moment! 翻译:我现在在晒日光浴!

My brother John's here too. 翻译:我的弟弟约翰也在这儿呢。

Oh, what's he doing? 翻译:噢,他在做什么?

He's playing beach volleyball right now. 翻译:他正在打沙滩排球。

What about you? 翻译:你呢?

How's the weather in Stockholm? 翻译:斯德哥尔摩的天气怎么样?

Well, it's cold and snowy. 翻译:这里又冷又下雪。

It's about -3℃. 翻译:气温大概是零下3℃。

Oh, that's really cold! 翻译:哇,那可真冷!

What's your family doing? 翻译:你们一家在做什么?

Well, we usually stay in when it snows, but now we're building a snowman outside. 翻译:下雪的时候我们一般待在屋里,但现在我们在外面堆雪人。

Hey, come and visit us some day! 翻译:嘿,哪天来我们这儿玩吧!

Once the weather turns warm! 翻译:等天气暖和点我就去!

OK. 翻译:好啊。

Unit 3 A Day to Remember 翻译:第三单元 难忘的一天

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Hi, Peter. 翻译:嗨,彼得。

How was your weekend? 翻译:周末过得怎么样?

It was great! 翻译:我过得很好!

I visited the science museum. 翻译:我去参观科学博物馆了。

Did you see anything interesting? 翻译:你看到什么有趣的东西了吗?

Yes, there was a space exhibition. 翻译:看到了,那里有一个太空展览馆。

There were some special rooms, and they looked like parts of a space station. 翻译:展馆里面有一些特别的房间,看起来就像太空站的一部分。

You could go inside them and see how astronauts live and work! 翻译:你可以走进房间里,看看宇航员是怎么生活和工作的!

It was amazing. 翻译:这很奇妙。

Cool! 翻译:真酷!

Were there any astronauts there? 翻译:那里有宇航员在吗?

Well, no. 翻译:这倒没有。

But there were robots! 翻译:不过那里有机器人!

I asked one of them questions and it answered me! 翻译:我问其中一个机器人问题,它还会回答!

Wow! 翻译:哇!

I'd love to go and see them! 翻译:我也好想去看看!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

How was your weekend, Teng Fei? 翻译:周末过得怎么样,腾飞?

It was terrible! 翻译:糟透了!

Why? 翻译:为什么?

What happened? 翻译:发生什么事了?

Well, first, I was on my way to meet my friends when some tourists asked me the way to the history museum. 翻译:首先,我去见朋友的路上,一些游客问我怎么去历史博物馆。

I didn't mean to, but I gave them the wrong directions. 翻译:我不是故意的,但我给他们指错了路。

I only realized it after they left! 翻译:他们走了之后我才意识到!

Oh no! 翻译:哎呀!

But don't worry. 翻译:不过别担心。

They probably asked someone else too. 翻译:他们可能也问了其他人。

I hope so! 翻译:希望如此!

But I was so worried. 翻译:但是我太担心了。

I even got on the wrong bus. 翻译:我甚至坐错了公交车。

I was late to meet my friends. 翻译:我去见朋友都迟到了。

Oh, and I left my book on the bus too! 翻译:噢,我还把书落在公交车上了!

Oh no. 翻译:噢,不。

What a day! 翻译:真是倒霉的一天!

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Hi, Fu Xing. 翻译:嗨,符星。

How was your school trip to the wastewater plant? 翻译:你们去污水处理厂的游学之旅怎么样?

Was it boring? 翻译:会不会很无聊?

No, it wasn't at all. 翻译:一点都不无聊。

It was really interesting! 翻译:真的很有趣!

Wow! 翻译:哇!

What did you see? 翻译:你们看到了什么?

We saw the plant make dirty water clean again. 翻译:我们看到污水厂是如何把脏水变干净的。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

How? 翻译:怎么做到的?

Well, first, dirty water from our homes goes into the plant. 翻译:首先,我们家里的脏水会流进污水厂。

Then, special screens remove large pieces of waste from the water. 翻译:然后,特制的滤网会把水里的大块垃圾过滤掉。

What happens next? 翻译:接下来呢?

Well, large machines remove germs and other things from the water. 翻译:接下来,大型机器会去除水中的细菌和其他杂质。

These things are usually too small to see. 翻译:这些东西一般很微小,难以看得见。

It takes a few more steps after that before the water becomes clean again. 翻译:之后还需要几个步骤,水才能重新变得干净。

Wow! 翻译:哇!

I used to think it was easy to get clean water. 翻译:我以前一直以为要获取干净的水很容易。

Me too! 翻译:我也是!

I didn't realize it was so hard. 翻译:我没想到这么难。

Unit 4 Once upon a Time 翻译:第四单元 很久很久以前

Section A, 1b, 1c, and 1d 翻译:A部分,1b、1c和1d

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Please share your favourite story with me, Peter. 翻译:请和我说说你最喜欢的故事吧,彼得。

Sure. 翻译:好啊。

Once a lion caught a mouse. 翻译:从前,有一头狮子抓住了一只老鼠。

The mouse was afraid. 翻译:那只老鼠很害怕。

He said, "Please let me go! 翻译:它说:“请放了我吧!

One day I will help you!" 翻译:总有一天我会帮到你的!”

The lion laughed and let the mouse go. 翻译:狮子哈哈大笑,于是放走了老鼠。

Later, a hunter caught the lion in a net. 翻译:后来,一个猎人用网抓住了狮子。

The mouse helped the lion then. 翻译:这时老鼠来帮狮子。

He bit through the net and set the lion free! 翻译:它咬破了网,救走了狮子!

I like that story. 翻译:我喜欢这个故事。

Kindness is never wasted. 翻译:善良永远不会被辜负。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

What's your favourite story, Teng Fei? 翻译:你最喜欢的故事是什么,腾飞?

Oh, I like this one. 翻译:我呀,我喜欢这个故事。

A farmer lost his horse. 翻译:有位农民弄丢了自己的马。

His neighbours said, "How unlucky!" 翻译:邻居们说:“太倒霉了!”

But the farmer just said, "Maybe." 翻译:但农民只是说:“也许吧。”

Later, his horse came back with seven other horses. 翻译:后来,他的马带着另外七匹马回来了。

People said, "That's great!" 翻译:大家说:“太好了!”

But the farmer said, "Maybe." 翻译:农民却说:“也许吧。”

Later, his son broke his leg when he tried to ride a horse. 翻译:后来,他的儿子在骑马时摔断了腿。

People said, "That's terrible!" 翻译:大家又说:“真惨!”

Again, the farmer said, "Maybe." 翻译:农民还是说:“也许吧。”

Well, because of his leg, the son didn't have to join a war. 翻译:结果,他儿子因为摔断了腿不用去参军。

That saved his life! 翻译:保住了性命!

I see. 翻译:我明白了。

Unlucky things may tur out well. 翻译:倒霉的事可能会变好。

And good things could go wrong too. 翻译:好事也可能变糟。

Yes, you never know. 翻译:是啊,世事难料。

Section A, 2a and 2e 翻译:A部分,2a和2e

Here's The Emperor's New Clothes by Hans Christian Andersen. 翻译:以下是安徒生著作的《皇帝的新装》。

Once upon a time, an emperor liked clothes very much. 翻译:从前,有一个皇帝非常喜欢新衣服。

He wanted to buy some new clothes. 翻译:他总想买新的衣服。

Two brothers came and lied to him, "We can make wonderful clothes! 翻译:有两个骗子来了,对他说:“我们能做出漂亮的衣服!

But only clever people can see them!" 翻译:但只有聪明人才看得见!”

They pretended to make the clothes. 翻译:他们假装在做衣服。

The emperor's officials couldn't see the clothes, but they said, "What lovely clothes!" 翻译:皇帝的臣子们看不到衣服,但他们却说:“多漂亮的衣服啊!”

The emperor couldn't see anything either, but he said, "They're beautiful!" 翻译:皇帝也看不到,可他也说:“真美!”

No one wanted to look silly. 翻译:谁也不想看起来傻乎乎的。

The emperor decided to show everyone his new clothes. 翻译:皇帝决定向大家展示他的“新衣服”。

People in the street praised them. 翻译:街上的人们都纷纷称赞。

They were afraid to look silly too! 翻译:他们也害怕自己看起来傻乎乎的!

Suddenly, a boy shouted, "Look! 翻译:突然,一个小男孩喊道:“看!

The emperor has no clothes on!" 翻译:皇帝根本没穿衣服!”

Everyone looked at one another. 翻译:大家互相看了看。

They started laughing. 翻译:然后哈哈大笑起来。

The end! 翻译:故事结束!

Did you like the story? 翻译:你们喜欢这个故事吗?

Please tell me what you think! 翻译:请告诉我你的想法!

Unit 5 Happy Holiday 翻译:第五单元 假期快乐

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Hi, Yaming. 翻译:嗨,亚明。

How was your vacation? 翻译:假期过得怎么样?

Hi, Emma. 翻译:嗨,艾玛。

It was great. 翻译:我过得很不错。

I went to Mount Huangshan. 翻译:我去爬了黄山。

Oh, really? 翻译:哦,真的吗?

What was it like? 翻译:那里怎么样?

It was so beautiful. 翻译:那里太美了。

No one wanted to leave. 翻译:让人流连忘返。

What did you see there? 翻译:你在那里看到了什么?

I saw the Guest-Greeting Pine, the Sea of Clouds, lots of strange rocks, and many ancient buildings. 翻译:我看到了迎客松、云海、许多形态各异的怪石,还有很多古建筑。

Here, I can show you some photos. 翻译:来,给你看看我拍的照片。

Thanks. ... 翻译:谢谢。……

Wow! 翻译:哇!

That looks amazing! 翻译:看起来太震撼了!

Did you go with anyone? 翻译:有人和你一起去吗?

Yeah, I went with my family. 翻译:有啊,我和家人一起去的。

Everyone said they wanted to go again. 翻译:大家都说还想再去一次。

Cool! 翻译:太酷了!

I'd like to go too! 翻译:我也想去!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

How about you, Emma? 翻译:你呢,艾玛?

Where did you go on holiday? 翻译:你假期去哪里了?

I went back to the US with my mum and sister. 翻译:我跟妈妈和妹妹一起回了美国。

I see. 翻译:了解。

So, did you do anything interesting there? 翻译:那你在那里做了什么有趣的事情吗?

Yes, I went to a strawberry festival. 翻译:有的,我去参加了草莓节。

The food was great! 翻译:节庆上的美食真的很不错!

Everything had strawberries in it. 翻译:所有东西里都有草莓。

I ate strawberry cookies and strawberry chocolates. 翻译:我吃了草莓饼干和草莓巧克力。

They were delicious! 翻译:特别好吃!

That sounds fantastic! 翻译:听起来真棒!

Yeah, it was. 翻译:是啊。

The festival was near my grandparents' house in Seattle too. 翻译:草莓节就在我西雅图的爷爷奶奶家附近。

Nice! 翻译:真好!

Did you stay with them? 翻译:你们和他们住在一起吗?

Yes, we stayed for ten days. 翻译:是的,我们在那里住了十天。

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Hi, Peter. 翻译:嗨,彼得。

How are you? 翻译:近来好吗?

Hi, Adam. 翻译:嗨,亚当。

I'm fine, thanks. 翻译:我很好,谢谢。

How was your holiday? 翻译:假期过得怎么样?

It was fantastic. 翻译:非常精彩。

Did you go anywhere interesting? 翻译:你去了什么有趣的地方吗?

Yes, I went to Yunnan with my family. 翻译:去了,我和家人一起去了云南。

Wow! 翻译:哇!

That sounds great. 翻译:听着就很不错。

Did you go to Lijiang? 翻译:你们去了丽江吗?

Yes, we stayed in the old town for a few days, and we enjoyed it very much. 翻译:去了,我们在古镇住了几天,玩得很开心。

Did you visit Yulong Mountain? 翻译:你们去看玉龙雪山了吗?

Everyone says it's beautiful. 翻译:听说那里很美。

It is! 翻译:是啊!

It just took my breath away. 翻译:美得让我惊叹不已。

We took a lot of great photos there. 翻译:我们在那里拍了很多很棒的照片。

Did you eat anything special? 翻译:你们吃了什么特别的东西吗?

Yes, we did! 翻译:吃了!

Everything tasted good, especially the steamed chicken soup. 翻译:所有东西都很好吃,特别是汽锅鸡。

What about you? 翻译:你呢?

Someone said you went to Beijing. 翻译:听说你去了北京。

No, not this holiday. 翻译:不,这个假期没有去。

I did nothing special. 翻译:我没做什么特别的事情。

I just stayed at home to read, play games, and relax, but it was still fun. 翻译:我就在家看书、玩游戏,放松一下,不过还是挺开心的。

Unit 6 Home Sweet Home 翻译:第六单元 家,温馨的家

Section A, 1b and lc 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Dad, can I hang out with my friends after lunch? 翻译:爸爸,吃完午饭后我可以和朋友们出去玩吗?

Sorry, Jim, you have to pack up your things first. 翻译:抱歉,吉姆,你得先把东西打包好。

But I want to spend time with them before we move. 翻译:但是我想在搬家之前跟他们聚一聚。

I know, but we need to get ready before the movers come. 翻译:我知道,但在搬家公司来之前,我们得先做好准备工作。

Can you sort your things into those boxes? 翻译:你能把自己的东西分类好,然后装进那些箱子里吗?

OK. 翻译:好吧。

After that, could I go out? 翻译:那打包完后,我就可以出去了吗?

Yes. 翻译:可以。

Remember to write "Jim's bedroom" on each box! 翻译:记得要在每个箱子上面写好“吉姆的卧室”!

No problem, Dad. 翻译:没问题,爸爸。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

I love our new house. 翻译:我好喜欢我们的新家。

The living room is so big! 翻译:客厅好大啊!

Could we keep some fish here? 翻译:我们可以在这里养鱼吗?

Well, Jim, that's a lot of work. 翻译:吉姆,养鱼可要花不少功夫。

Can you take care of them every day? 翻译:你每天都能照顾它们吗?

Yes! 翻译:可以!

OK. 翻译:那行。

Now, could you please help me hang up the photos? 翻译:现在你能帮忙把照片挂起来吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

Our balcony is so big and gets a lot of sunshine. 翻译:我们的阳台好大,而且阳光也很充足。

Can I grow some flowers there? 翻译:我可以在那里种些花吗?

Yes, you can. 翻译:可以。

That's a great idea, Helen! 翻译:这个主意很棒,海伦!

Mum, can I invite my friends to our new house? 翻译:妈妈,我可以邀请朋友们来我们的新家吗?

Yes, Peter, but help clean up first. 翻译:可以,彼得,但是先帮忙打扫卫生吧。

Could you please sweep the floor? 翻译:你能扫一下地吗?

I'll clean the bathroom. 翻译:我要去打扫浴室了。

OK, Mum. 翻译:好的,妈妈。

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Guess what! 翻译:你们猜怎么着!

Grandpa and Grandma are visiting us this weekend! 翻译:爷爷奶奶这个周末要来看我们啦!

Oh, great! 翻译:噢,太好了!

I can't wait to show them our new house! 翻译:我迫不及待想带他们参观我们的新家了!

Yes, but now we need to get ready for their arrival. 翻译:是啊,不过现在我们得为他们的到来做好准备。

Can you help me clean up their room? 翻译:你能帮忙打扫他们的房间吗?

But their room is already clean! 翻译:可是他们的房间已经很干净了!

Well, it's not "grandma clean" yet! 翻译:不过还没达到“奶奶标准的干净”!

Oh, OK. 翻译:噢,好吧。

Jim, can you help me put the new clock on the wall? 翻译:吉姆,你能帮忙把新买的钟挂到墙上吗?

I bought it for Grandpa to see the time. 翻译:我买给爷爷看时间用的。

Sure, Dad. 翻译:当然可以,爸爸。

Helen, can you move this chair to their room? 翻译:海伦,你能把这把椅子搬到他们的房间吗?

Grandpa likes reading books in front of the window. 翻译:爷爷喜欢坐在窗前看书。

No problem, Dad. 翻译:没问题,爸爸。

Can I put some flowers by the window? 翻译:我能不能在窗边放些花?

Yes, good idea! 翻译:可以,这个主意好!

Grandma loves flowers. 翻译:奶奶很喜欢花。

Mum, could you take me to the flower shop later? 翻译:妈妈,等会你能带我去花店吗?

No problem. 翻译:没问题。

Let's go after lunch. 翻译:我们吃完午餐再去吧。

Unit 7 Avoid Danger, Keep Safe 翻译:第七单元 避免危险,确保安全

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Be careful, John! 翻译:小心点,约翰!

What are you doing? 翻译:你在做什么?

Hi, Alice! 翻译:嗨,爱丽丝!

I'm going to hang this beautiful picture on the wall. 翻译:我正准备把这幅漂亮的画挂到墙上去。

It's dangerous to stand on that chair. 翻译:站在那把椅子上太危险了。

Let me get the ladder for you. 翻译:我去给你拿把梯子。

I don't need a ladder. 翻译:我不需要梯子。

This chair is high enough. 翻译:这张椅子够高了。

Aaaaaahhh! 翻译:啊——!

Oh, no! 翻译:哦,不!

Are you okay? 翻译:你没事吧?

My arm hurts a little, but I don't think it's serious. 翻译:我的手臂有点疼,但我觉得不严重。

I will call Mum. 翻译:我去叫妈妈。

We should take you to the hospital. 翻译:我们应该带你去医院看看。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

Excuse me, do you know about the terrible fire in that house? 翻译:打扰一下,你知道那栋房子里发生的火灾吗?

Oh, yes. 翻译:噢,知道。

It was scary. 翻译:那太可怕了。

Half the house got burnt. 翻译:一半的房子都烧毁了。

Was anyone hurt in the fire? 翻译:那场火灾里有人受伤吗?

Luckily, no one was at home at that moment. 翻译:幸运的是,当时家里没人。

So nobody got hurt. 翻译:所以没有人受伤。

How did the accident happen? 翻译:这场事故是怎么发生的?

The housewife forgot to turn off the gas after cooking. 翻译:那房子的家庭主妇做完饭后忘了关煤气。

I think she should be careful. 翻译:我觉得她应该小心一些。

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Hi, Peter. 翻译:嗨,彼得。

I'm going out with your daddy tomorrow. 翻译:明天我要和你爸爸出去一趟。

When you're at home alone, make sure to keep yourself safe. 翻译:你一个人在家的时候,一定要注意安全。

What should I do, Mum? 翻译:我应该怎么做,妈妈?

Well, first, never play with matches or lighters. 翻译:首先,千万不要玩火柴或打火机。

Fire is very dangerous. 翻译:火很危险。

I know, Mum. 翻译:我知道了,妈妈。

I won't play with them. 翻译:我不会玩的。

Good. 翻译:很好。

Also, make sure you stay away from electrical outlets. 翻译:还有,远离电源插座。

Don't stick anything into them, or you could get shocked. 翻译:不要把任何东西插进去,否则你可能会触电。

That's scary. 翻译:听起来好吓人。

Yes. 翻译:是的。

Be careful about things like the stove and the iron. 翻译:要小心像炉子和熨斗这类东西。

Don't touch them when they are hot. 翻译:烫的时候别碰。

I'll be very careful, Mum. 翻译:妈妈,我会非常小心的。

When you finish cooking, make sure to turn off the gas. 翻译:做完饭后,记得要关掉煤气。

OK, I will. 翻译:好的,我会的。

Thanks for telling me how to keep safe. 翻译:谢谢你告诉我怎么确保自己的安全。

I love you, Mum. 翻译:我爱你,妈妈。

Now I'll ride to school. 翻译:我要骑车去上学了。

I love you too. 翻译:我也爱你。

Remember to wear your helmet. 翻译:记得戴好头盔。

I will, Mum. 翻译:我会的,妈妈。

Bye. 翻译:再见。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-13 15:22:29

最新初中鲁教版五四制七年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...