鲁教版五四制七年级下册英语Listening Scripts课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 七年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级下册课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制七年级下册课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Listening Scripts课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Listening Scripts 翻译:听力文本

Unit 1 Same or Different? 翻译:第一单元 相同还是不同?

Section A, 1b, 1c, and 1d 翻译:A部分,1b、1c和1d

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Chen Jie, did you hear about the school music festival? 翻译:陈洁,你听说学校要办音乐节了吗?

Yeah, it sounds fun. 翻译:听说了,听起来很有意思。

Why don't you perform? 翻译:要不你上台表演?

You play the Chinese flute better than anyone else in our music club. 翻译:你吹笛子的水平在我们音乐俱乐部里无人能及。

Well, I'm afraid of performing alone. 翻译:嗯,我害怕一个人表演。

I'm not as outgoing as you. 翻译:我可没你那么外向。

But you work harder than me. 翻译:但你比我用功多了。

And last week you played a really beautiful song! 翻译:而且上周你那首曲子吹得特别好听!

You liked it? 翻译:你真的喜欢吗?

Maybe we could play it together! 翻译:要不我们俩一起合奏吧!

Great idea! 翻译:好主意!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

I loved your performance! 翻译:我太喜欢你们的表演了!

You two did a wonderful job! 翻译:你们做得太棒了!

Thank you! 翻译:谢谢!

Look, it's time for Ella and Emma's show! 翻译:快看,轮到埃拉和埃玛表演了!

Is that Ella singing? 翻译:是埃拉在唱歌吗?

No, that's Emma. 翻译:不是,那是埃玛。

Emma is taller than Ella. 翻译:埃玛比埃拉高,

And she sings louder than Ella. 翻译:唱歌的声音也比埃拉大。

Look! 翻译:你看!

That is Ella dancing. 翻译:跳舞的那个才是埃拉。

Her hair is longer than Emma's. 翻译:她的头发比埃玛的长。

They both dance well, but I think Ella dances better than her sister. 翻译:她们跳得都很好,但我觉得埃拉跳得比她妹妹更出色。

Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

Congratulations on winning the prize at the school music festival! 翻译:恭喜你们在学校音乐节上获奖!

Thank you! 翻译:谢谢!

You attended the festival last year and this year. 翻译:你们去年和今年都参加了音乐节。

How is this year different? 翻译:今年有什么不同之处?

There are more students and more activities this year. 翻译:今年的学生更多,活动也更丰富。

I think it is more colourful than last year. 翻译:我觉得今年比去年更精彩。

As twins, you look very similar. 翻译:作为双胞胎,你们长得很像。

How are you different? 翻译:你们有什么不同之处吗?

I'm a little quieter than Ella. 翻译:我比埃拉稍微安静一点。

And she is funnier than me. 翻译:而且她比我更风趣。

Emma always gets up earlier than me. 翻译:埃玛总是比我起得早。

Many people say I'm lazier than Emma, but that's not true! 翻译:很多人说我比埃玛懒,但那不是真的!

I work as hard as her! 翻译:我和她一样努力!

That's really interesting. 翻译:这真的很有趣。

Besides singing, how do you spend your spare time? 翻译:除了唱歌,你们平时的空闲时间都是怎么度过的?

I love playing sports more than anything. 翻译:比起其他任何事情,我更爱做运动。

I like reading. 翻译:我喜欢阅读。

You see, we're different in many ways, but together, we make a great team! 翻译:你看,我们在很多方面都有所不同,但携手合作就能组成优秀的团队!

Thanks for talking with me. 翻译:谢谢你们和我聊天。

Our pleasure! 翻译:我们的荣幸!

Unit 2 Amazing Plants and Animals 翻译:第二单元 神奇的植物和动物

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Hi, Yaming. 翻译:嗨,亚明。

What are you doing? 翻译:你在干什么呢?

Hi, Emma. 翻译:嗨,埃玛。

I'm starting a test on animals and plants. 翻译:我正要开始做一份关于动植物的测试题。

Sounds fun. 翻译:听起来挺有意思的。

Let's take it together. 翻译:我们一起做吧。

OK. 翻译:好呀。

First question. 翻译:第一个问题。

What's the largest animal in the world? 翻译:世界上体型最大的动物是什么?

It's the blue whale, right? 翻译:是蓝鲸,对吧?

Right. 翻译:没错。

It's also the heaviest animal on earth. 翻译:它也是地球上最重的动物。

Next question. 翻译:下一个问题。

Which animal runs the fastest? 翻译:哪种动物跑得最快?

Oh wait! 翻译:哦,等一下!

I just read about it. 翻译:我刚看过相关的内容。

The cheetah runs the fastest. 翻译:猎豹跑得最快。

Right again! 翻译:又答对了!

And I think it's the most beautiful animal in the world. 翻译:而且我觉得它是世界上最漂亮的动物。

I completely agree with you. 翻译:我完全同意你的看法。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

Now let's answer the questions about plants. 翻译:现在我们来回答关于植物的问题吧。

What is the oldest plant in the world? 翻译:世界上最古老的植物是什么?

Hmm, I'm not sure. 翻译:嗯,我不太确定。

Do you have any idea? 翻译:你有头绪吗?

Well, I think moss is one of the oldest plants. 翻译:我觉得苔藓是最古老的植物之一。

It appeared on earth around 470 million years ago ... 翻译:它大约在4.7亿年前就出现在了地球上……

Oh, look here. 翻译:哦,你看这里,

I'm correct! 翻译:我答对了!

Interesting! 翻译:真有意思!

Let's go on! 翻译:我们继续吧!

Which kind of tree is the tallest in the world? 翻译:哪种树是世界上最高的树?

The redwood tree, right? 翻译:是红杉树,对吗?

Yes! 翻译:是的!

I hope I can see some one day. 翻译:我真希望有一天能亲眼见见红杉树。

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Oh, what's that, Chen Jie? 翻译:哦,陈洁,那是什么?

It's so beautiful! 翻译:真漂亮!

Thanks. 翻译:谢谢。

It's a folding fan. 翻译:这是一把折扇,

I bought it last year. 翻译:我去年买的。

Oh! 翻译:哦!

It has a painting of bamboo on it. 翻译:上面画着竹子。

Yeah. 翻译:是啊。

Bamboo is one of the most popular subjects in Chinese paintings. 翻译:竹子是中国画中最常见的题材之一,

It's a symbol of goodness in Chinese culture. 翻译:在中国文化里象征着高洁品格。

I didn't know that before. 翻译:我以前不知道这个。

So, where did you get that fan? 翻译:那么,你是从哪里弄到那把扇子的?

At the Bamboo Sea in Sichuan, the largest and oldest bamboo forest in China. 翻译:在四川竹海——那里是中国规模最大、历史最悠久的竹林。

I learnt lots of interesting things when I was there. 翻译:我在那儿的时候学到了很多有趣的知识。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

Like what? 翻译:比如什么?

Well, bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plants. 翻译:嗯,竹子是生长速度最快的植物之一。

Some bamboo can grow almost one metre in one day. 翻译:有些竹子一天几乎能长一米。

Also, it's one of the most useful plants in the world. 翻译:而且它还是世界上最有用的植物之一,

People can use it to build houses and make tools and instruments. 翻译:人们可以用它盖房子、做工具和乐器。

Oh, that's interesting. 翻译:哦,真有意思。

I remember pandas love to eat bamboo too, right? 翻译:我记得熊猫也爱吃竹子,对吧?

Exactly! 翻译:没错!

Actually we eat bamboo shoots too. 翻译:其实我们也吃竹笋。

They're really delicious. 翻译:它们真的很美味。

Unit 3 What a Delicious Meal! 翻译:第三单元 多么美味的一餐啊!

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Let's make some mashed potatoes for lunch. 翻译:我们来做些土豆泥当午餐吧。

Great idea! 翻译:好主意!

How do we make them? 翻译:我们怎么做呢?

Well, first, get some potatoes and wash them. 翻译:嗯,首先,准备一些土豆,把它们洗干净。

OK. 翻译:好的。

How many do we need? 翻译:我们需要多少土豆?

Six. 翻译:六个。

Cut them into pieces. 翻译:把它们切成块。

OK. 翻译:好的。

Done. 翻译:切好了。

Next, put the potatoes in the pot and boil them until they are soft. 翻译:接下来,把土豆放进锅里,煮到变软为止。

Got it. 翻译:明白了。

Then, we need some milk and butter. 翻译:然后,我们需要一些牛奶和黄油。

Can you get them for me, please? 翻译:麻烦你帮我拿一下好吗?

Sure. 翻译:没问题。

How much do we need? 翻译:需要多少?

One tablespoon of butter and half a cup of milk ... 翻译:一勺黄油,半杯牛奶……

Thanks. 翻译:谢谢。

Now, let's start mashing the potatoes. 翻译:现在,我们开始把土豆捣成泥吧。

The potatoes are done. 翻译:土豆煮好啦。

Now, add the milk and butter to the potatoes, and mix. 翻译:现在,往土豆里加入牛奶和黄油,搅拌均匀。

Like this? 翻译:像这样?

Great! 翻译:太棒了!

Finally, add salt and pepper ... 翻译:最后加盐和胡椒粉……

OK. 翻译:好了。

We're done! 翻译:大功告成!

Let's try them! 翻译:让我们一起尝尝吧!

Mmm ... 翻译:嗯……

How delicious they taste! 翻译:味道真香啊!

Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

Hey Teng Fei, can you teach me how to cook a popular Chinese dish? 翻译:嘿,腾飞,你能教我做一道热门的中国菜吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

How about stir-fried eggs and tomatoes? 翻译:西红柿炒鸡蛋怎么样?

Great idea. 翻译:好主意!

How do we make it? 翻译:我们该怎么做呢?

We need eggs, tomatoes, salt, and sugar. 翻译:我们需要鸡蛋、西红柿、盐和糖。

OK. 翻译:好的。

How many tomatoes and eggs do we need? 翻译:我们需要多少西红柿和鸡蛋?

Four tomatoes and three eggs. 翻译:四个西红柿,三个鸡蛋。

OK. 翻译:好的。

What should we do with the tomatoes and eggs? 翻译:我们该怎么处理这些西红柿和鸡蛋?

First, cut the tomatoes into small pieces. 翻译:首先,把西红柿切成小块。

Next, mix the eggs in a bowl. 翻译:接着,把鸡蛋打入碗中搅匀。

Like this? 翻译:像这样?

Perfect. 翻译:很好。

Then, heat some oil in a pan and add the eggs to it. 翻译:然后,往锅里倒些油烧热,再把鸡蛋倒进去。

Stir-fry for one minute. 翻译:翻炒一分钟后,

Then take the eggs out of the pan. 翻译:盛出鸡蛋。

Got it. 翻译:明白了。

Next, cook the tomatoes in the pan until they're soft. 翻译:接下来,把西红柿放进锅里,直到它们变软为止。

Then, add some salt and sugar. 翻译:然后加些盐和糖。

What an amazing smell! 翻译:好香啊!

What's next? 翻译:接下来做什么?

Finally, put the eggs back into the pan and mix them with the tomatoes. 翻译:最后,将鸡蛋倒回锅中,和西红柿一起翻炒均匀。

Wow, it looks so good! 翻译:哇,看起来很棒!

How simple! 翻译:好简单呀!

Unit 4 Plan for Yourself 翻译:第四单元 为自己制定计划

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

John, what do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:约翰,你长大后想成为什么样的人?

I want to be a fireman. 翻译:我想成为一名消防队员。

Wow! 翻译:哇!

But why? 翻译:为什么呀?

Well, my uncle is a firefighter. 翻译:嗯,我叔叔就是一名消防队员,

He is like a hero to me. 翻译:他在我心目中就像个英雄。

So I want to be just like him. 翻译:所以我想成为和他一样的人。

So how are you going to become a fireman? 翻译:那你打算怎么成为消防员呢?

I'm going to exercise every day, because a fireman needs to be strong. 翻译:我打算每天锻炼身体,因为消防员得身体强壮才行。

Yes, you need to be really fit. 翻译:是啊,你得有非常棒的体能。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

Tina, what do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:蒂娜,你长大后想做什么?

I want to be a fashion designer. 翻译:我想成为一名服装设计师。

Cool! 翻译:真酷!

How are you going to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么做呢?

I'm going to take art lessons and practise my drawing skills every day. 翻译:我打算去上美术课,每天练习绘画技巧。

That sounds great! 翻译:听起来太棒了!

What about you, Jason? 翻译:杰森,你呢?

What do you want to be when you're older? 翻译:你长大后想成为什么样的人?

I want to be an IT engineer. 翻译:我想成为一名信息技术工程师。

Nice! 翻译:不错嘛!

How do you plan to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么实现这个目标?

I'm going to work hard at maths. 翻译:我打算努力学好数学。

And I'm also going to read more books about IT and AI. 翻译:我还打算多读一些关于信息技术和人工智能的书。

Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

What are you reading, Fu Xing? 翻译:付兴,你在读什么?

It's a book of essays by a famous Chinese writer. 翻译:这是一本中国著名作家的散文集。

Wow, now I know why you're so good at writing. 翻译:哇,现在我知道你为什么这么擅长写作了。

Thanks! 翻译:谢谢!

You know, I want to be a writer when I'm older. 翻译:你知道的,我长大后想成为一名作家。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

How do you plan to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么做呢?

I'm going to read more classics. 翻译:我打算多读一些经典著作。

And also, I'm going to keep on writing stories and essays. 翻译:另外,我还打算坚持写故事和散文。

Your plan sounds wonderful! 翻译:你的计划听起来很棒!

I think you're going to be a great writer. 翻译:我觉得你会成为一位出色的作家。

I hope so! 翻译:希望如此!

What about you, Adam? 翻译:那你呢,亚当?

What do you want to be when you're older? 翻译:你长大后想成为什么样的人?

My parents want me to be a doctor, but I'm not sure about that. 翻译:我父母希望我成为一名医生,但我对此还不确定。

Well, don't worry. 翻译:嗯,别担心。

Not everyone knows what they want to be. 翻译:不是每个人都清楚自己想成为什么样的人。

Just make sure you try your best at school. 翻译:只要确保你在学校尽你最大的努力。

Then you can do anything you want! 翻译:然后你可以做任何你想做的事!

Yeah, you're right. 翻译:是的,你说得对。

Unit 5 When Tomorrow Comes 翻译:第五单元 当明天到来时

Section A, 1b 翻译:A部分,1b

Hi, Peter! 翻译:嗨,彼得!

Are you free tomorrow? 翻译:你明天有空吗?

A new sci-fi film is coming out. 翻译:一部新的科幻电影要上映了。

I know you like sci-fi films. 翻译:我知道你喜欢科幻片,

Shall we go to see it? 翻译:我们一起去看好吗?

Oh, I'd love to! 翻译:哇,我很乐意!

Which cinema shall we go to? 翻译:我们去哪家电影院呀?

What about the Huaxia Cinema? 翻译:华夏影城怎么样?

Good idea! 翻译:好主意!

OK. 翻译:行,

I'll book the tickets online now ... 翻译:我现在就上网订票……

OK, done. 翻译:搞定了。

The film starts at 5:15 p.m. 翻译:电影下午5点15分开始。

Good. 翻译:好的,

Shall we meet at the cinema at five o'clock? 翻译:我们5点在电影院碰面可以吗?

All right. 翻译:没问题,

See you then! 翻译:到时候见!

Section A, 1c 翻译:A部分,1c

What an exciting sci-fi film! 翻译:这部科幻片太精彩了!

I really loved the story. 翻译:我真的很喜欢这个故事。

Me too. 翻译:我也是。

But do you think the film was right? 翻译:不过你觉得电影里说的会成真吗?

Will climate change be worse in the future? 翻译:未来气候变化会越来越严重吗?

I'm afraid so. 翻译:恐怕会的。

Some scientists believe there will be less land to grow food. 翻译:一些科学家认为,未来能用来种植粮食的土地会越来越少。

I don't think there will be less land. 翻译:我觉得土地不会变少。

You seem quite positive about the future. 翻译:你对未来倒是挺乐观的嘛。

I am. 翻译:是啊。

I read that people could plant trees and turn deserts into forests. 翻译:我看到有报道说,人们可以植树造林,把沙漠变成绿洲,

And we can make more farmland too. 翻译:而且我们也能开垦出更多农田。

Perhaps you are right. 翻译:或许你说得对。

So, do you think we will still live on earth in the future? 翻译:那你觉得未来人类还会继续生活在地球上吗?

Yes, but I believe we'll keep on exploring space. 翻译:会的,但我相信我们会一直探索太空。

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Hi, Jennifer. 翻译:嗨,詹妮弗。

What's up? 翻译:有什么事吗?

Oh, hi, Helen. 翻译:哦,嗨,海伦。

I'm watching a video about future predictions. 翻译:我在看一个关于未来预测的视频。

So, what will the future be like? 翻译:那么,未来会是什么样子的呢?

Well, there will be more people in cities, but the transport system will be more efficient. 翻译:嗯,城市里的人口会越来越多,但交通系统会变得更加高效。

It means that there will be fewer traffic accidents. 翻译:这也就意味着,交通事故会越来越少。

Sounds great! 翻译:听起来不错!

Any other predictions? 翻译:还有其他预测吗?

Students probably won't go to a school in the future. 翻译:未来学生可能不会去学校上学。

They will study at home or any place they want. 翻译:他们将在家或任何他们想去的地方学习。

Oh, but I really like going to school! 翻译:哦,但我真的很喜欢上学!

Anything else? 翻译:还有别的吗?

And people will live longer. 翻译:而且,人们的寿命会变得更长。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

Why? 翻译:为什么?

Because we'll have better health care technology in our homes. 翻译:因为我们家里会配备更先进的医疗技术。

Machines will tell us how to solve small health problems before they become bigger. 翻译:在一些小的健康问题发展成大病之前,智能设备就能指导我们如何去解决。

That'll be great. 翻译:那太棒了!

How long will most people live? 翻译:大多数人能活多久呢?

Well, more people will live to be over 100 years old. 翻译:嗯,未来将有更多人活过100岁。

Some may even live to be 150. 翻译:有些人甚至可能活到150岁。

Wow, that sounds wonderful! 翻译:哇,听起来太棒了!

Unit 6 Let's Communicate! 翻译:第六单元 让我们交流吧!

Section A, 1b and1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

Hello? 翻译:喂?

Hi Dad, I have a rehearsal after school. 翻译:爸爸,我放学后要排练,

Can you pick me up later? 翻译:您能晚点来接我吗?

Sure. 翻译:没问题。

When does it end? 翻译:排练什么时候结束?

We'll finish at 7:00 p.m. if it's on time. 翻译:如果准时的话,我们晚上7点结束。

Can you pick me up at 7:15? 翻译:您7点15分来接我可以吗?

OK. 翻译:好的。

If everything goes well, I'll see you at 7:15. 翻译:要是一切顺利的话,我7点15分就到。

If the traffic is too bad, you'll have to wait for a few minutes. 翻译:要是交通太堵,你可能就得等几分钟了。

Got it. 翻译:知道啦。

I'll wait for you at the school gate. 翻译:我在学校门口等您。

Bye! 翻译:拜拜!

Bye! 翻译:拜拜!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

Grandpa, can you see me? 翻译:爷爷,您能看见我吗?

Welcome to People's Park! 翻译:欢迎来到人民公园!

Let me use the camera to show you around. 翻译:我用镜头带您逛逛吧。

Hello! 翻译:嗨!

Yes, I can see you and the park. 翻译:是的,我能看到你和公园。

Oh, people are singing and dancing. 翻译:哦,好多人在唱歌跳舞。

They seem happy. 翻译:他们看起来真开心。

Yeah. 翻译:是啊。

Many people come here to exercise and relax. 翻译:很多人都来这儿锻炼、放松。

If I visit China this year, I will go to the park with you. 翻译:要是今年我去中国,一定和你一起逛这个公园。

It seems fun and lively. 翻译:这儿看着又好玩又热闹。

Great! 翻译:太好了!

If you can make it, I'll show you around the city and let you taste all the yummy local food. 翻译:您要是能来,我就带您逛逛这座城市,再让您尝尝这儿所有好吃的本地美食。

Wonderful! 翻译:太棒啦!

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Professor, thanks for the helpful speech on communication. 翻译:教授,感谢您这场关于沟通的有益讲座。

I have a question. 翻译:我有一个问题。

Sometimes my friends and I argue but don't know how to make up. 翻译:有时候我和朋友发生争执,却不知道该如何和好。

What's the best way to communicate in this situation? 翻译:这种情况下,最好的沟通方式是什么呢?

If you want to solve the problem, a face-to-face talk usually works the best. 翻译:如果你想解决问题,面对面交谈通常效果最好。

I understand, but meeting in person is not always easy. 翻译:我明白,但见面并不总是那么容易。

If you can't meet, just call your friend. 翻译:如果你们没法见面,给你的朋友打个电话就好。

Some of you may prefer texting, but it takes longer and can make things worse if you're not careful with your words. 翻译:你们有些人可能更喜欢发消息,但这种方式耗时更久,而且如果措辞不当,还可能让事情变得更糟。

But what if we argue more over the phone? 翻译:但要是我们在电话里吵得更凶了怎么办?

If you stay calm and say sorry, it will help. 翻译:如果你保持冷静并道歉,这会有所帮助。

If it is still hard to talk, take a break. 翻译:如果还是难以沟通,那就先休息一下。

Meet when you're both ready. 翻译:等你们双方都准备好之后再见面谈。

I'll call and try to meet. 翻译:我会打电话试着约见一面。

Because friendship is important. 翻译:因为友谊很重要。

Thanks for the advice! 翻译:谢谢您的建议!

You're welcome. 翻译:不客气。

Unit 7 For Fun For Health For Spirit 翻译:第七单元 为了乐趣 为了健康 为了精神

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Boys and girls, your attention please. 翻译:同学们,请注意一下。

At the beginning of this term, each of you chose one sport for your PE class. 翻译:本学期开学初,你们每个人都为体育课选了一项运动。

Do you enjoy your sport? 翻译:大家喜欢自己选的运动吗?

Yes! 翻译:喜欢!

Peter, which sport did you choose? 翻译:彼得,你选的是什么运动?

I chose running. 翻译:我选了跑步。

What good does it do for you? 翻译:跑步对你有什么好处呢?

Well, it builds up my body and makes me more confident. 翻译:嗯,它能增强我的体质,还能让我变得更加自信。

Good! 翻译:很好!

What about you, Fu Xing? 翻译:付兴,你呢?

I play basketball and learn a lot from it. 翻译:我打篮球,而且从中收获很多。

When I'm playing it, I know it's important to work with my team. 翻译:打篮球的时候,我明白了团队协作的重要性。

Quite good! 翻译:非常好!

Well, Teng Fei, it's your turn. 翻译:嗯,腾飞,轮到你了。

My sport is skipping rope. 翻译:我选的运动是跳绳。

I'm a sporty person, and doing it every day just makes me feel good inside. 翻译:我本身就爱运动,每天跳绳让我内心感到愉悦。

Yeah, all sports make us feel good inside. 翻译:没错,所有运动都能让我们心情愉悦。

So, anybody else? 翻译:还有谁想说说?

Mine is badminton. 翻译:我选的是羽毛球。

It's good for my eyes and helps me stay healthy. 翻译:它对我的眼睛有好处,还能帮我保持身体健康。

How wonderful! 翻译:太棒了!

We have PE for fun, for health, and for spirit. 翻译:我们上体育课,是为了享受乐趣、强健体魄,更是为了锤炼意志。

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Hey, Teng Fei! 翻译:嘿,腾飞!

Hey, Peter! 翻译:嘿,彼得!

How do you like our football class? 翻译:你觉得我们的足球课怎么样?

It's amazing. 翻译:太棒了。

What about you? 翻译:你呢?

It's fine, but I like ping-pong better. 翻译:还行,不过我更喜欢乒乓球。

I'm so upset that we don't have ping-pong class this term. 翻译:这学期没有乒乓球课,我太郁闷了。

What a pity! 翻译:太可惜了!

But we will have ping-pong, swimming, and kung fu next term. 翻译:不过下学期我们会开设乒乓球、游泳还有功夫课。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

That's great! 翻译:太好了!

I will take ping-pong. 翻译:我要选乒乓球课。

That's cool! 翻译:太酷啦!

Hope you enjoy it. 翻译:希望你能学得开心。

Thanks. 翻译:谢谢。

Do you want to try something new? 翻译:你要不要选个新的项目试试?

Emm ... 翻译:嗯……

I have not decided yet. 翻译:我还没决定好。

Kung fu is so cool. 翻译:功夫太酷了,

And I always wanted to be a kung fu star. 翻译:我一直都想当一名功夫明星。

But I started playing football when I was five. 翻译:但我五岁就开始踢足球了,

It's really hard to drop it. 翻译:实在是舍不得放弃。

You know what? 翻译:你知道吗?

Kung fu is one of the most famous examples of traditional Chinese culture. 翻译:功夫可是中国传统文化里最具代表性的项目之一。

If you take it, you will understand China better. 翻译:你要是选了这门课,就能更深入地了解中国。

Sounds great. 翻译:听起来不错。

Thanks. 翻译:谢谢你。

I think I'm going to take it and go to the football club after school. 翻译:我想我打算选它,然后放学后去足球俱乐部。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-05-28 05:44:22

最新初中鲁教版五四制七年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...