鲁教版五四制八年级上册英语Tapescripts课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制八年级上册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制八年级上册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Tapescripts课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Tapescripts 翻译:听力材料

Tapescripts 翻译:听力材料

Unit 1 Could you please clean your room? 翻译:第一单元 你能打扫你的房间吗?

Section A, 1b 翻译:第一部分 1b

Peter, we need to clean the house. 翻译:彼得,我们需要打扫房子。

Your grandma is coming over at seven. 翻译:你奶奶七点过来。

Sure, but I need to do my homework first. 翻译:好的,但我得先做家庭作业。

OK. 翻译:好的。

Then after you finish your homework, let's clean up the kitchen. 翻译:在你完成家庭作业后,我们一起清扫厨房。

I can do the dishes and sweep the floor. 翻译:我可以洗碗和拖地。

Could you please take out the rubbish? 翻译:你能把垃圾扔出去吗?

Sure, Mom. 翻译:当然可以了,妈妈。

Good. 翻译:好的。

And could you please make your bed and fold your clothes? 翻译:另外你能整理一下床铺,叠一下衣服吗?

All right. 翻译:好的。

And let's see ... 翻译:嗯让我想想……

I have to clean the living room before your grandma arrives. 翻译:我必须要在你奶奶来之前清扫一下客厅。

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:第一部分,2a,2b

Hey, dad? 翻译:嘿,爸爸。

Yes? 翻译:什么事?

Could I go out for dinner with my friends tonight? 翻译:今晚我可以和我的朋友们一起出去吃饭吗?

Sure, that should be OK. 翻译:当然了,可以的。

Could I go to the movies after that? 翻译:在这之后我能去看电影吗?

My friends said the new action movie is really good. 翻译:我朋友说新出的动作片真的很好看。

I guess so. 翻译:我想是的。

But don't stay out late. 翻译:但是不要在外面待到很晚。

Could I stay out until eleven? 翻译:我能在外待到十一点吗?

We might get something to drink after the movie. 翻译:看完电影后我们可能要去喝点东西。

No, you can't. 翻译:不,你不能。

You have a basketball game tomorrow, remember? 翻译:你明天有篮球赛,记起来了吗?

You need to have a good rest. 翻译:你需要好好休息。

Oh, yeah. 翻译:哦,是的。

Well, could you give me a ride to town now? 翻译:嗯,那你现在能载我到城里吗?

If I take the bus, I'll be late. 翻译:如果坐公交,我将会迟到。

I can't, Peter. 翻译:我不能,彼得。

I have to do some work now. 翻译:我现在得做一些工作了。

Oh, OK. 翻译:噢,好吧。

No problem. 翻译:没问题。

I'll call Alan. 翻译:我打电话给阿伦。

Maybe his dad can give me a ride. 翻译:可能他的爸爸可以载我一程。

Section B, 1c, 1d 翻译:第二部分,1c,1d

Could I invite my friends to a party on Saturday, Mom? 翻译:妈妈,周六我能邀请我的朋友们参加派对吗?

Of course! 翻译:当然可以了!

That sounds like fun. 翻译:听起来很有趣。

Yeah. 翻译:是的。

Um ... could I borrow some money? 翻译:嗯,我能借点钱吗?

What for? 翻译:用来干什么?

I need to buy some drinks and snacks. 翻译:我需要买一些饮料和小吃。

Could I go to the store? 翻译:我能去商店吗?

Well, I'm going tomorrow, and I can buy some drinks and snacks for you. 翻译:嗯,我明天要去商店,我可以帮你买些饮料和小吃回来。

Oh, good. 翻译:噢,好极了。

Thanks, Mom. 翻译:谢谢你,妈妈。

You're welcome. 翻译:不客气。

Oh, could you clean your room? 翻译:噢,你能打扫一下你的房间吗?

I cleaned it last week. 翻译:上周我已经打扫过了。

You need to clean it again for your party. 翻译:为了你的派对,你得在打扫一次。

OK. 翻译:好的。

At the party, could I use your CD player? 翻译:派对时,我能用一下你的CD播放机吗?

Yes, if you're careful with it. 翻译:可以,如果你小心一点的话。

Don't worry, Mom! 翻译:别担心了,妈妈!

Now, there are a few other things I want you to do before the party. 翻译:在派对开始之前,我还想让你做一些其他的事情。

Could you please move the big chairs to the bedroom and clean the living room? 翻译:你能把这些大椅子搬到卧室里去,并把客厅打扫一下吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

Dave is coming early on Saturday, so he can help me. 翻译:戴夫周六很早来,所以他可以帮我。

Unit 2 Why don't you talk to your parents? 翻译:第二单元 你为什么不和你的父母谈谈?

Section A, 1b 翻译:第一部分 1b

You look really tired. 翻译:你看起来真的很累。

What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?

Tapescripts 翻译:听力材料

I studied until midnight last night so I didn't get enough sleep. 翻译:我昨晚学习到半夜,所以睡眠不足。

Why don't you go to sleep earlier tonight? 翻译:你今晚为什么不早点睡呢?

You can start studying earlier. 翻译:你可以早点开始学习。

But I have two after-school classes today. 翻译:但是我今天有两节课后辅导课。

So I can only start studying after dinner. 翻译:所以我只能晚餐后开始学习。

Maybe you should tell your parents that you can't do so many things. 翻译:也许你应该告诉你父母你不能做这么多事情。

I did, but they think it's important that I take more after-school classes. 翻译:我说了,但他们认为我多上些课后辅导课很重要。

Well, they probably want you to get into a good senior high school. 翻译:好吧,他们应该想要你进一所好的高中。

Yes, I guess that's the reason. 翻译:是的,我猜也是这个理由。

You should talk to them again. 翻译:你应该再和他们谈谈。

Explain to them that you need to get enough sleep to stay healthy. 翻译:向他们解释你需要充足的睡眠来保持健康。

That's a good idea. 翻译:这是个好主意。

OK, I'll try to talk to them again. 翻译:好,我试着再和他们谈谈。

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:第一部分,2a,2b

Hey, Peter, what's wrong? 翻译:嘿,彼得,怎么了?

I had a fight with my best friend. 翻译:我和我最好的朋友吵架了。

What should I do? 翻译:我应该怎么办?

Well, you could write him a letter. 翻译:好吧,你可以写一封信给他。

I don't think so, although it's a good idea. 翻译:我不这样认为,虽然这是一个好主意。

I'm just not very good at writing letters. 翻译:我不太擅长写信。

Maybe you should call him up. 翻译:也许你该给他打个电话。

No, I don't want to talk about it on the phone. 翻译:不,我不想在电话里谈这个。

But you really should talk to him so that you can say you're sorry. 翻译:但你真的应该跟他谈谈,这样你才能向他道歉。

Yes, I know I should, but it's not easy. 翻译:是的,我知道我应该这样做,但这并不容易。

Maybe you could go to his house. 翻译:也许你可以去他家。

I guess I could, but I don't want to surprise him. 翻译:我猜我可以,但是我不想让他感到惊讶。

Hey, I know. 翻译:嘿,我知道了。

You could take him to the ball game. 翻译:你可以带他去看球赛。

But the ball game is next week. 翻译:但球赛在下周。

I don't want to wait until then to talk to him. 翻译:我不想等到那时再跟他交谈。

Section B, 1c, 1d 翻译:第二部分,1c,1d

Alice, help me! 翻译:爱丽丝,帮帮我!

My parents are giving me too much pressure about school! 翻译:我父母在学业上给了我很大压力!

Hey, Wei Ming. 翻译:嘿,魏茗。

Although you may be unhappy with your parents, you should talk to them. 翻译:虽然你对你父母不满,但你应该和他们谈谈。

Ask them why they give you so much pressure. 翻译:问问他们为什么给你那么大的压力。

It's because they want me to get good grades. 翻译:那是因为他们想让我取得好成绩。

But life shouldn't just be about grades. 翻译:但生活并不只是和成绩相关。

Free time activities like sports and hanging out with friends are important, too. 翻译:业余活动如运动和与朋友们闲逛也很重要。

I totally agree. 翻译:我完全同意。

I need more free time to do activities I enjoy. 翻译:我需要更多的空闲时间去做我喜欢的活动。

This can help me relax and be healthier. 翻译:这可以帮助我放松,并且使我更健康。

Yes, you won't get good grades if you're stressed out all the time. 翻译:是的,如果你一直压力很大,你不会取得好成绩的。

I also keep worrying about getting better grades than my classmates. 翻译:我一直努力在成绩上超过其他同学。

Oh, you shouldn't compete with your classmates to get better grades. 翻译:噢,你不应该和你的同学攀比成绩。

You should all be helping each other to improve. 翻译:你们应该彼此帮助互相提高。

You're right. 翻译:你说得对。

Thanks for all the good advice, Alice. 翻译:谢谢你的建议,爱丽丝。

Unit 3 What were you doing when the rainstorm came? 翻译:第三单元 暴风雨来的时候你在做什么?

Section A, 1b 翻译:第一部分 1b

[in the studio] 翻译:[演播室内]

The weather is beautiful today! 翻译:今天天气很好!

But yesterday's rainstorm was the heaviest one so far this year. 翻译:但昨天的暴雨是今年以来最大的一次。

So, what were people doing yesterday at the time of the rainstorm? 翻译:那么,昨天暴雨时人们在干什么。

[outside the studio, on the sreet] 翻译:[演播室外,大街上]

I was at home doing my homework. 翻译:我在家做家庭作业。

But I could hear the heavy rain against my bedroom window. 翻译:但是我能听见大雨打在我卧室玻璃上的声音。

Tapescripts 翻译:听力材料

I was reading at the library after school. 翻译:放学后,我在图书馆看书。

I'm so glad I didn't decide to play basketball! 翻译:我真庆幸我没有去打篮球。

I was waiting for the bus after work. 翻译:下班后,我在等公共汽车。

Then the rain suddenly started and I got all wet. 翻译:然后突然下起雨来,我浑身湿透了。

I was walking home from the supermarket. 翻译:我正从超市走回家。

Luckily, I had an umbrella, but I still got wet! 翻译:幸运的是,我有一把伞,但我还是淋湿了。

[back in the studio] 翻译:[返回演播室]

Looks like many people were caught in the rain yesterday. 翻译:看来昨天有很多人被雨淋了。

Many took hours to get home ... 翻译:很多人花了几个小时才回家……

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:第一部分,2a,2b

Yesterday was a terrible day. 翻译:昨天是糟糕的一天。

My alarm didn't go off so I woke up late. 翻译:我的闹钟没响,所以我醒得很晚。

It was seven thirty when I woke up, and I needed to be at school by eight! 翻译:我醒来时已经七点半了,我需要在八点之前到学校!

I ran to the bus stop ... 翻译:我跑到公共汽车站……

but, I still missed the bus. 翻译:但是,我还是没赶上公共汽车。

It was eight thirty when I got to school. 翻译:我到学校时已经八点半了。

My teacher was angry and I felt bad all day. 翻译:我的老师很生气,我一整天都感觉很糟糕。

At four thirty, it was time to go home. 翻译:四点半,该回家了。

I was waiting for the bus when ... 翻译:我在等公共汽车的时候……

all of a sudden ... 翻译:突然之间……

it began to rain heavily. 翻译:开始下大雨了。

It was like ... 翻译:就像……

a really crazy rainstorm! 翻译:真是一场疯狂的暴雨!

I thought I had an umbrella in my schoolbag, so I kept trying to look for it. 翻译:我以为书包里有把伞,所以我一直在找。

I was so busy looking for the umbrella that I didn't see a car coming. 翻译:我忙着找伞,没看见有车来,

And it got water all over me! 翻译:车经过时溅了我一身的水!

I was waiting like that ... 翻译:我就那样等着…

completely wet ... 翻译:完全湿透……

for maybe almost an hour. 翻译:大概一个小时。

Finally, the bus came and brought me home. 翻译:最后,公共汽车来了,把我带回家。

I took a hot shower and ate some warm food. 翻译:我洗了个热水澡,吃了些热饭,

It felt so good to be home! 翻译:感觉在家真好啊!

Section B, 1b, 1c 翻译:第二部分,1b,1c

Hey, Kate, why weren't you at the school basketball competition yesterday? 翻译:嘿,凯特,昨天你为什么没去观看校篮球比赛呢?

I called you so many times, but you didn't answer. 翻译:我给你打了很多次电话,但是你没有接。

Sorry, John. 翻译:对不起,约翰。

I left my phone at home. 翻译:我把手机落在家里了。

What were you doing at the time of the competition? 翻译:篮球比赛时,你在干什么呢?

Well, I left my house late and when the competition started, I was still making my way to school. 翻译:哦,我从家里出发晚了,当比赛开始时,我还在往学校赶呢。

Then what happened? 翻译:之后发生什么事了呢?

When I got to the bus stop, I realized that my bag was still at home! 翻译:当我到公交站台时,我才意识到我的包落家里了。

But why didn't you just go home to get your bag? 翻译:但是你为什么没有回家拿包呢?

I did, but while I was running back home, I saw a dog by the side of the road and it was hurt. 翻译:我回去了,但是当我跑回家时,我看见一条狗在路边,它受伤了。

Oh, so I'm sure you helped the dog. 翻译:哦,我确信你帮助了这条狗。

I know how much you love animals. 翻译:我知道你是多么热爱动物。

Yes, I wanted to call the Animal Helpline, but I didn't have my phone so I had to wait for someone to walk by. 翻译:是的,我想要打动物帮助热线,但是我没带手机,所以我只能等人路过。

Then I used his phone to call the helpline. 翻译:然后用他的手机拨打了求助热线。

OK. 翻译:好吧。

No wonder you didn't make it to the competition. 翻译:难怪你没有来观看比赛。

Yes, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on, but I'm happy that your team won! 翻译:是的,我很抱歉没能在赛场上为你加油,但我很高兴你们队赢得了比赛。

Unit 4 An old man tried to move the mountains. 翻译:第四单元 有个老人试着把山移开。

Section A, 1b 翻译:第一部分 1b

Hi, Anna. 翻译:嗨,安娜。

In my Chinese class today, we read a famous story called Yu Gong Moves a Mountain. 翻译:今天语文课上,我们读了一个著名的故事《愚公移山》。

Oh, how does the story begin? 翻译:哦,故事是怎么开始的呢?

Well, once upon a time, there was a very old man. 翻译:嗯,很久以前,有一个老人。

There were two mountains near his house. 翻译:在他家附近有两座大山。

They were so high and big that it took a long time to walk to the other side. 翻译:这两座山又高又大,每次都要花很长的时间才能走到山的另一侧。

Tapescripts 翻译:听力材料

Well, once upon a time, there was a very old man. There were two mountains near his house. They were so high and big that it took a long time to walk to the other side. 翻译:嗯,很久以前,有一个老人。在他家附近有两座大山。这两座山又高又大,每次都要花很长的时间才能走到山的另一侧。

So what happened next? 翻译:所以,接下来发生了什么呢?

Well, the old man told his family that they should all help him to move the mountains. 翻译:嗯,这个老人告诉他的家人,他们应该一起帮助他把山移走。

Mm, but an old man probably couldn't even move a small tree. 翻译:嗯嗯,但是一个老人可能连一棵小树都移不动。

Yes, that's what his wife said, too. 翻译:是的,他的妻子也是这么说的。

And where would they put all the earth and stone from the mountains? 翻译:并且他们把从山上移出来的泥土和石头放去哪里呢?

Yu Gong said that they put it into the sea because it's big enough to hold everything. 翻译:愚公说放进大海里,因为大海足够大可以容纳所有东西。

So they all started digging the next day. 翻译:所以他们第二天就开始挖了。

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:第一部分,2a,2b

Let me tell you the rest of the story about Yu Gong. 翻译:让我来告诉你愚公移山后面的故事吧。

Yu Gong and his family began to move some of the earth and stone to the sea. 翻译:愚公和他的家人们开始把一部分泥土和石头移入大海。

One day, a man saw Yu Gong and his children when they were working on moving the mountains. 翻译:一天,当愚公和他的孩子们在移山的时候,一个人看见了。

He told Yu Gong that he could never do it because he was old and weak. 翻译:他告诉愚公,他永远也移不完山,因为他老了,身体也更虚弱了。

As soon as the man finished talking, Yu Gong said that his family could continue to move the mountains after he died. 翻译:这个人一说完,愚公就说道,他的家族在他死后会继续移山。

His family would live and grow, but the mountains could not get bigger. 翻译:他的家族会生存、发展壮大,但是山却不会变得更大了。

So Yu Gong and his family kept on digging day after day and year after year. 翻译:所以愚公和他的家人继续挖山,日复一日,年复一年。

Finally, a god was so moved by Yu Gong that he sent two gods to take the mountains away. 翻译:最终天神被愚公感动,派了两个神仙把山移走了。

This story reminds us that you can never know what's possible unless you try to make it happen. 翻译:这个故事提醒我们如果不去尝试,你就永远不会知道一切皆有可能。

Section B, 1b, 1c 翻译:第二部分,1b,1c

Tom, can you tell me a story from Europe? 翻译:汤姆,你能给我讲一个来自欧洲的故事吗?

Well, I know one. 翻译:好的,我知道一个。

It's called The Emperor's New Clothes. 翻译:叫做皇帝的新衣。

This story is about an emperor who loved clothes. 翻译:这个故事说的是一个喜爱衣服的皇帝。

He loved buying and looking at his beautiful clothes. 翻译:他喜欢买并欣赏他漂亮的衣服。

So what happened? 翻译:所以发生什么事了呢?

Two brothers came to the city to make special clothes for the emperor. 翻译:两兄弟来到了这座城市,为皇帝制作特殊的衣服。

But the emperor had to give them silk and gold. 翻译:但是皇帝必须给他们丝绸和黄金。

Were the clothes nice? 翻译:这些衣服很好看吗?

Well, the brothers kept everything for themselves and told the emperor that people couldn't see the clothes unless they were clever. 翻译:这两兄弟把丝绸和黄金据为己有,并且告诉皇帝,不是聪明人都看不见这些衣服。

Oh, so they were really trying to cheat the emperor! 翻译:哦,所以他们是在欺骗那个皇帝!

Yes, you are right. 翻译:是的,你说的是对的。

when the emperor looked at himself, he only saw his underwear. 翻译:当皇帝看向自己的时候,他只穿了一条内裤。

But he didn't want people to think he was stupid, so he said his new clothes were very beautiful. 翻译:但是他不想人们认为他很愚蠢,所以他说自己的新衣服很漂亮。

Did he wear the new clothes? 翻译:他穿了他的新衣服吗?

Yes, he did. 翻译:是的,他穿了。

He walked through the city wearing his new clothes. 翻译:他穿着他的新衣服巡游城市。

Nobody wanted to sound stupid, so everyone said his new clothes were wonderful. 翻译:没有人想被人说自己蠢,所以每个人都说皇帝的新衣服很漂亮。

But suddenly, a young boy shouted, "Look! 翻译:但是突然,一个小男孩喊道,“看!

The emperor isn't wearing any clothes!" 翻译:皇帝没穿衣服!”

What a funny story! 翻译:多么有趣的故事啊!

Unit 5 What's the highest mountain in the world? 翻译:第五单元 世界上最高的山是什么?

Section A, 1b 翻译:第一部分 1b

Yesterday, we learned some important geographical facts. 翻译:昨天,我们学了一些重要的地理事实。

I hope you all still remember them. 翻译:我希望你们都还记得。

I'm going to test you now by asking a few questions. 翻译:现在我将问几个问题测验你们。

First, what's the highest mountain in the world? 翻译:第一,世界上最高的山是什么?

Yesterday, we learned some important geographical facts. 翻译:昨天,我们学了一些重要的地理事实。

I hope you all still remember them. 翻译:我希望你们都还记得。

I'm going to test you now by asking a few questions. 翻译:现在我将问几个问题测验你们。

First, what's the highest mountain in the world? 翻译:第一,世界上最高的山是什么?

Tapescripts 翻译:听力材料

Qomolangma! 翻译:珠穆朗玛峰!

It's higher than any other mountain in the world. 翻译:它比世界上其他的山峰都高。

That's right. 翻译:正确。

And who can tell me what the Sahara is? 翻译:谁能告诉我撒哈拉沙漠是什么?

The Sahara is the biggest desert in the world. 翻译:撒哈拉沙漠是世界上最大的沙漠。

Very good. 翻译:很好。

And which is the deepest salt lake in the world? 翻译:世界上最深的咸水湖是哪一个?

The Caspian Sea is the deepest of all the salt lakes. 翻译:里海是所有咸水湖中最深的。

You're all so smart! 翻译:你们都非常聪明!

Now, for the last question, which is the longest river in the world? 翻译:现在问最后一个问题,世界上最长的河是哪一条?

I know! 翻译:我知道!

The Nile is the longest river in the world. 翻译:尼罗河是世界上最长的河。

And the Amazon is the second longest river in the world. 翻译:亚马孙河是世界上第二大长河。

It seems that you know the answers to all my questions. 翻译:看起来你们知道我所有问题的答案。

Good job! 翻译:干得不错!

Section A, 2a, 2b 翻译:第一部分,2a,2b

Hi, I'm Mike. 翻译:嗨,我叫迈克。

I'm from the United States. 翻译:我来自美国。

Welcome to our class, Mike. 翻译:欢迎来到我们的班级,迈克。

We're happy to meet you. 翻译:见到你我们非常高兴。

Can you tell me a bit more about China? 翻译:你们能告诉我关于中国更详细的情况吗?

Sure! 翻译:当然可以!

Did you know that China is one of the oldest countries in the world? 翻译:你知道中国是世界上最古老的国家之一吗?

It's over 5,000 years old. 翻译:它有5000多年的历史。

Yes, I did. 翻译:是的,我知道。

It's much older than my country — in fact, the United States is one of the youngest countries in the world. 翻译:它比我的国家历史更悠久。事实上,美国是世界上最年轻的国家之一。

It's not even 300 years old. 翻译:它的历史甚至不到300年。

And China has the biggest population, too. 翻译:中国也是人口最多的国家。

It's a lot bigger than the population of the United States. 翻译:它比美国的人口多得多。

But China is about the same size as the US, right? 翻译:但是中国和美国差不多大,对吗?

Yes, and it's the biggest country in Asia. 翻译:是的,它是亚洲最大的国家。

We also have some famous rivers. 翻译:我们也有一些著名的河流。

The Yangtze River is the longest river in Asia. 翻译:长江是亚洲最长的河流。

It's about 6,300 kilometers long. 翻译:它大约6300千米长。

I thought the Yellow River was longer. 翻译:我原以为黄河更长。

Wow! 翻译:哇!

I didn't know that. 翻译:我不知道。

No, the Yellow River is 5,464 kilometers long. 翻译:不,黄河5464千米长。

But both rivers are very important to China. 翻译:但是两条河对中国都非常重要。

Section B, 1b, 1c 翻译:第二部分,1b,1c

Do you have any questions about baby pandas? 翻译:关于大熊猫宝宝你们还有什么问题吗?

Are they much smaller than an adult panda? 翻译:它们比成年熊猫小很多吗?

Yes. 翻译:是的。

When they're born, they only weigh about 0.1 to 0.2 kilos. 翻译:它们出生时,大约0.1到0.2公斤重。

Wow, that's small! 翻译:哇,那么小!

I know an adult panda weighs many times more than a baby. 翻译:我知道成年熊猫比熊猫宝宝重许多倍。

That's right. 翻译:你说得对。

And the adult pandas weigh around 100 kilos. 翻译:成年大熊猫重约100公斤。

What about the size of a baby panda? 翻译:大熊猫宝宝的大小呢?

How small is it? 翻译:它有多小?

At birth, it's only around 15 cm long, but an adult panda is around 150 cm long. 翻译:出生时,它大约只有15厘米长,但是成年大熊猫大约150厘米长。

Is a baby panda also black and white? 翻译:熊猫宝宝也是黑白花色的吗?

No, you would never guess! 翻译:不,你永远都猜不到!

A baby panda is pink and it cannot see. 翻译:熊猫宝宝是粉色的,并且它看不见。

It also doesn't have any teeth. 翻译:它也没长牙。

How long can pandas live? 翻译:熊猫可以活多长时间?

They can live up to 20 to 30 years. 翻译:它们能活20至30年。

Unit 6 Have you read Treasure Island yet? 翻译:第六单元 你看过《金银岛》吗?

Section A, 1b 翻译:第一部分 1b

Conversation 1 翻译:会话1

Hey, Judy, how was English class? 翻译:嘿,朱迪,英语课怎么样?

Hey, Nick. 翻译:嘿,尼克。

It was a good class today. 翻译:今天的英语课很好。

I enjoyed it. 翻译:我非常喜欢。

Tapescripts 翻译:听力材料

Hey, Nick. It was a good class today. I enjoyed it. 翻译:嘿,尼克。今天的英语课很好。我非常喜欢。

What's your class reading right now? 翻译:你们现在的课堂读物是什么?

We're reading a book called Treasure Island. 翻译:我们在读一本叫《金银岛》的书。

How is it? 翻译:它怎么样?

I haven't read it yet. 翻译:我还没有读过它。

It's really exciting. 翻译:它确实刺激、有趣。

Conversation 2 翻译:会话2

Sandy, have you finished the reader yet? 翻译:桑迪,你已经完成那个读本了吗?

What reader, Alan? 翻译:什么读本,阿伦?

Robinson Crusoe. 翻译:《鲁滨逊漂流记》。

Ms. Butler told us to finish it this week, remember? 翻译:巴特勒小姐告诉我们这个星期完成,记得吗?

Oh, no! 翻译:噢,不!

I've not read it yet. 翻译:我还没有读它。

Well, I just finished reading it last night. 翻译:好吧,我昨天晚上刚读完它。

How is it? 翻译:它怎么样?

Is it boring? 翻译:无聊吗?

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-05-29 01:33:34

最新初中鲁教版五四制八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...