人教新目标版八年级上册英语UNIT 10 If you go to the party, you'll have a great time!课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文UNIT 10 If you go to the party, you'll have a great time!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文UNIT 10 If you go to the party, you'll have a great time!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 10 If you go to the party, you'll have a great time!课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 10 翻译:第 10 单元

  • Section A 翻译:A 部分

  • If you go to the party, you'll have a great time! 翻译:如果你去参加派对,你会玩得很开心!

  • Language Goal: Talk about consequences 翻译:语言目标: 谈论结果

  • I think I'll go to the party with Karen and Anna. 翻译:我想我会和凯伦和安娜一起去参加聚会。

  • If you go to the party, you'll have a great time. 翻译:如果你去参加聚会,你会玩得很开心。

  • 1a Match the statements with the pictures [a-d]. 翻译:1a 将陈述与图片【a-d】相匹配 。

  • 1. I think I'll wear jeans to the party. 翻译:1. 我想我会穿牛仔裤去参加聚会。

  • 2. I think I'll stay at home. 翻译:2. 我想我会待在家里。

  • 3. I think I'll take the bus to the party. 翻译:3. 我想我会坐公共汽车去参加聚会。

  • 4. I think I'll go to the party with Karen and Anna. 翻译:4. 我想我会和凯伦和安娜一起去参加聚会。

  • 1b Listen and complete the responses in 1a. 翻译:1b 听录音,完成 1a 中的回复。

  • Conversation 1 —Hi, John. What will you wear to the party? 翻译: 对话 1 —嗨,约翰。你要穿什么去参加聚会?

  • —I think I'll wear jeans to the party. —That's not a good idea. 翻译: —我想我会穿牛仔裤去参加聚会。 —这不是一个好主意。

  • If you do, the teachers won't let you in. —Really? —Yes. 翻译:如果你穿牛仔裤,老师不会让你进去的。 —真的吗? —对。

  • —Then I'll wear my smart trousers. —Good idea. 翻译: —那我就穿我的漂亮裤子。 —好主意。

  • Conversation 2 —Hi, Sam. Will you go to the party? 翻译: 对话 2 —嗨,萨姆。你要去参加聚会吗?

  • —No, I think I'll stay at home. —Oh, why? If you do, you'll be sorry. 翻译: —不,我想我会待在家里。 —哦,为什么?如果你待在家里,你会遗憾的。

  • —Yes, I know. But my friends won't go. —Well, I'll go. 翻译: —是的,我知道。但我的朋友们不会去。 —好吧,我会去。

  • You can come with me. —OK. 翻译:你可以跟我一起去。 —好啊。

  • Conversation 3 —Hey, Alice. Will you take a taxi to the party? —Hi, Mark. 翻译: 对话 3 —嗨,爱丽丝。你会坐出租车去参加聚会吗? —嗨,马克。

  • No, I think I'll take the bus to the party. —The bus? 翻译:不,我想我会坐公共汽车去参加聚会。 —公共汽车?

  • If you do, you'll be late. —Yes, I know. But a taxi is expensive. —Well. 翻译:如果你坐公共汽车,你就会迟到。 —是的,我知道。但是出租车很贵。 —好吧。

  • We can take a taxi together. That'll be cheaper. —OK. That's a great idea. 翻译:我们可以一起坐出租车。那会便宜些。 —好啊。这是个好主意。

  • Conversation 4 —Hi, Alison. How are you? —Good, thanks, Brenda. 翻译: 对话 4 —嗨,埃利森。你好吗? —很好,谢谢,布伦达。

  • Will you go to the party? —Yes. What about you? —Me, too. 翻译:你会去参加聚会吗? —是的。那你呢? —我也是。

  • And I think I'll go to the party with Karen and Anna. —That's good. 翻译:我想我会和凯伦和安娜一起去参加聚会。 —那很好。

  • If you do, you'll have a great time. —Who will you go with? 翻译:如果你和她们一起,你会玩得很开心的。 —你会和谁一起去?

  • —I don't know. —You can come with us if you want. —OK, thanks. 翻译: —我不知道。 —如果你愿意,你可以和我们一起去。 —好的,谢谢。

  • 1c Look at the pictures above and make conversations. 翻译:1c 看上面的图片并进行对话。

  • Are you going to the party tomorrow night? 翻译:你明天晚上会去参加聚会吗?

  • Yes, I am. 翻译:是的,我会去。

  • Who will you go with? 翻译:你会和谁一起去?

  • I think I'll go with Karen and Anna. 翻译:我想我会和凯伦和安娜一起去。

  • If you do, you'll have a great time. 翻译:如果你和她们一起,你会玩得很开心的。

  • 2a Listen and circle the correct answers to complete the sentences. 翻译:2a 听录音,圈出正确的回答,完成句子。

  • -Hi, Mark. I want to have a class party. Will you help me? 翻译:—嗨,马克。我想举行一个班级聚会。你能帮我吗?

  • -Sure, Nelly. I can help you. So when shall we have the party? 翻译: —当然,耐莉。我可以帮助你。那我们什么时候开派对呢?

  • -Let's have it today after class. -No, today is too early. 翻译: —我们今天下课后办吧。 —不,今天太早了。

  • If we have it today, half the class won't come. 翻译:如果我们今天办,一半的学生不会来。

  • -OK, let's have it tomorrow then. -Hmm ... There's a test the day after tomorrow. 翻译: —好吧,那就明天办吧。—嗯⋯⋯ 后天有考试。

  • Students will leave early to study for the test. Why not have it on the weekend? 翻译:学生们会早早地离开去学习准备考试。为什么不在周末办呢?

  • -OK, let's have it on Saturday afternoon. We can all meet and watch a video. 翻译: —好的,我们周六下午办吧。我们可以一起看个视频。

  • -No, I don't think we should watch a video. Some students will be bored. 翻译: —不,我认为我们不应该看视频。有些学生会感到无聊。

  • Let's play party games. -OK, good idea. Can you organize the party games? 翻译:让我们玩派对游戏吧。 —好的,好主意。你能组织派对游戏吗?

  • -Sure, I can do that. And can you make some food for us? -Yes, no problem. 翻译: —当然,我能做到。你能为我们做些食物吗? —好的,没问题。

  • 2b Listen again. 翻译:2b再听一遍。

  • Choose the correct short answer in the box to answer each question. 翻译:在方框中选择正确的简短答案来回答每个问题。

  • -Hi, Mark. I want to have a class party. Will you help me? 翻译:—嗨,马克。我想举行一个班级聚会。你能帮我吗?

  • -Sure, Nelly. I can help you. So when shall we have the party? 翻译: —当然,耐莉。我可以帮助你。那我们什么时候开派对呢?

  • -Let's have it today after class. -No, today is too early. 翻译: —我们今天下课后办吧。 —不,今天太早了。

  • If we have it today, half the class won't come. 翻译:如果我们今天办,一半的学生不会来。

  • -OK, let's have it tomorrow then. -Hmm ... There's a test the day after tomorrow. 翻译: —好吧,那就明天办吧。—嗯⋯⋯ 后天有考试。

  • Students will leave early to study for the test. Why not have it on the weekend? 翻译:学生们会早早地离开去学习准备考试。为什么不在周末办呢?

  • -OK, let's have it on Saturday afternoon. We can all meet and watch a video. 翻译: —好的,我们周六下午办吧。我们可以一起看个视频。

  • -No, I don't think we should watch a video. Some students will be bored. 翻译: —不,我认为我们不应该看视频。有些学生会感到无聊。

  • Let's play party games. -OK, good idea. Can you organize the party games? 翻译:让我们玩派对游戏吧。 —好的,好主意。你能组织派对游戏吗?

  • -Sure, I can do that. And can you make some food for us? -Yes, no problem. 翻译: —当然,我能做到。你能为我们做些食物吗? —好的,没问题。

  • 2c Role-play a conversation between Nelly and Mark. 翻译:2c 分角色表演耐莉和马克之间的对话。

  • OK, when is a good time to have the party? 翻译:好的,什么时候是开派对的好时机?

  • Let's have it today. 翻译:我们今天办吧。

  • Hmm. If we have it today, half the class won't come. 翻译:嗯。如果我们今天办,一半的学生不会来。

  • 2d Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d 分角色表演对话。

  • Hey, Ben. For the party next week, should we ask people to bring food? 翻译:嗨,本。为了下周的派对,我们应该让大家带点食物吗?

  • No, let's order food from a restaurant. 翻译:不用,我们从餐厅订餐吧。

  • If we ask people to bring food, they'll just bring potato chips and chocolate because they'll be too lazy to cook. 翻译:如果我们让别人带食物,他们只会带上薯条和巧克力,因为他们会懒得做饭。

  • OK. 翻译:好的,

  • For the games, do you think we should give people some small gifts if they win? 翻译:关于游戏,如果他们赢了游戏,你觉得我们需要给大家准备一些小礼品吗?

  • I think that's a great idea! 翻译:我认为这是个好主意!

  • If we do that, more people will want to play the games. 翻译:如果我们这么安排,会有很多人愿意玩游戏。

  • Yes, the games will be more exciting, too. 翻译:是的,游戏也将会变得更刺激。

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法焦点

  • I think I'lI take the bus to the party. 翻译:我觉得我会乘公共汽车去参加聚会。

  • If you do, you'll be late. 翻译:如果你这样做,你就会迟到。

  • I think I'll stay at home. 翻译:我想我会待在家里。

  • If you do, you'll be sorry. 翻译:如果你这么做,你会遗憾的。

  • What will happen if they have the party today? 翻译:如果他们今天举行聚会的话,会怎么样?

  • If they have it today, half the class won't come. 翻译:如果他们今天举行的话,班上一半的人不会来。

  • Should we ask people to bring food? 翻译:我们应该叫人带食物来吗?

  • If we ask people to bring food, they'II just bring potato chips and chocolate. 翻译:如果我们让人们带食物,他们只会带来薯片和巧克力。

  • 3a Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:3a 用括号内动词的正确形式填空。

  • 3b Complete the sentences using your own ideas. 翻译:3b 用你自己的想法完成句子。

  • 3c Write a story with your group on a piece of paper. 翻译:3c和你的小组人员在一张纸上写一个故事。

  • The first person begins the story with 'I think I will ...' The others add sentences with 'if'. 翻译:第一个人以“我想我会⋯⋯”为开头。其他人加上“如果”的句子。

  • Pass the paper around twice. Then read the story. 翻译:把这张纸传两遍。然后读这个故事。

  • I think I will go to the movies tonight. 翻译:我想我今晚要去看电影。

  • If I go to the movies, I won't finish my homework. If I don't finish my homework ... 翻译:如果我去看电影,我就完不成作业。如果我完不成作业⋯⋯

  • Section B 翻译:B 部分

  • 1a Which of the things below are the most important to you? 翻译:1a以下哪些事对你来说最重要?

  • Circle three things. 翻译:圈出三样。

  • be happy 翻译:要快乐

  • go to college 翻译:上大学

  • be famous 翻译:出名

  • travel around the world 翻译:环游世界

  • make a lot of money 翻译:赚很多钱

  • get an education 翻译:接受教育

  • 1b Listen. Look at the list in 1a. 翻译:1b 听录音。看 1a 的列表。

  • Write A before each thing the soccer agent talks about and P before each thing Michael's parents talk about. 翻译:在足球经纪人谈论的每件事前面写上 A,在迈克父母谈论的每件事前写上 P。

  • Conversation 1 -The Lions are a great soccer team, you know! -Oh, I know. 翻译:对话 1 —狮子队是一支伟大的足球队,你知道的! —哦,我知道。

  • -If you join the Lions, you'll become a great soccer player. -I'm sure I will. 翻译: —如果你加入狮子队,你会成为一名伟大的足球运动员。 —我相信我会的。

  • Will I travel much? -Sure! If you become a Lion, you'll travel around the world. 翻译:我会经常旅行吗? —当然,如果你成为狮子队的一员,你将环游世界。

  • -Sounds great. -It is. And if you work really hard, you'll be famous. 翻译: —听起来很棒。 —是的。如果你真的努力工作,你就会出名。

  • -Well, I don't know. 翻译: —嗯,我不确定。

  • Conversation 2 -You shouldn't join the Lions right now. -Why not? 翻译: 对话 2 —你现在不应该加入狮子队。 —为什么不行?

  • -If you become a soccer player, you'll never go to college. 翻译: —如果你成为一名足球运动员,你就永远不会上大学。

  • -But I really want to play soccer. I want a job I love. 翻译: —但我真的很想踢足球。我想要一份我喜欢的工作。

  • I want to be happy. -Of course you want to be happy, but there are many other interesting jobs out there. 翻译:我想要快乐。 —你当然想快乐,但还有很多其他有趣的工作。

  • -But it's my dream to play soccer with the Lions! This is really exciting! 翻译: —但我的梦想是和狮子队踢足球!这真的很令人兴奋!

  • -It is exciting. And I know you want to make a lot of money. 翻译: —这确实很令人兴奋。我知道你想赚很多钱。

  • But money isn't everything, son. -I know. 翻译:但钱不是一切,孩子。 —我知道。

  • But if I don't do this now, I'll never do it. 翻译:但如果我现在不这样做,我永远也做不到了。

  • -But don't you want to get an education? 翻译: —但是你不想接受教育吗?

  • 1c Listen again. Complete the sentences. 翻译:1c 再听一遍。完成句子。

  • Conversation 1 -The Lions are a great soccer team, you know! -Oh, I know. 翻译:对话 1 —狮子队是一支伟大的足球队,你知道的! —哦,我知道。

  • -If you join the Lions, you'll become a great soccer player. -I'm sure I will. 翻译: —如果你加入狮子队,你会成为一名伟大的足球运动员。 —我相信我会的。

  • Will I travel much? -Sure! If you become a Lion, you'll travel around the world. 翻译:我会经常旅行吗? —当然,如果你成为狮子队的一员,你将环游世界。

  • -Sounds great. -It is. And if you work really hard, you'll be famous. 翻译: —听起来很棒。 —是的。如果你真的努力工作,你就会出名。

  • -Well, I don't know. 翻译: —嗯,我不确定。

  • Conversation 2 -You shouldn't join the Lions right now. -Why not? 翻译: 对话 2 —你现在不应该加入狮子队。 —为什么不行?

  • -If you become a soccer player, you'll never go to college. 翻译: —如果你成为一名足球运动员,你就永远不会上大学。

  • -But I really want to play soccer. I want a job I love. 翻译: —但我真的很想踢足球。我想要一份我喜欢的工作。

  • I want to be happy. -Of course you want to be happy, but there are many other interesting jobs out there. 翻译:我想要快乐。 —你当然想快乐,但还有很多其他有趣的工作。

  • -But it's my dream to play soccer with the Lions! This is really exciting! 翻译: —但我的梦想是和狮子队踢足球!这真的很令人兴奋!

  • -It is exciting. And I know you want to make a lot of money. 翻译: —这确实很令人兴奋。我知道你想赚很多钱。

  • But money isn't everything, son. -I know. 翻译:但钱不是一切,孩子。 —我知道。

  • But if I don't do this now, I'll never do it. 翻译:但如果我现在不这样做,我永远也做不到了。

  • -But don't you want to get an education? 翻译: —但是你不想接受教育吗?

  • 1d Student A is Michael. 翻译:1d 学生 A 是迈克尔。

  • Student B is his friend. Student B, give Student A advice. 翻译:学生 B 是他的朋友。学生 B 给学生 A 一个建议。

  • What do you think I should do? Can you give me some advice? 翻译:你觉得我该怎么办?你能给我一些建议吗?

  • I think you should go to college. 翻译:我认为你应该上大学。

  • But if I go to college, I'll never become a great soccer player. 翻译:但如果我上了大学,我永远也不会成为一名伟大的足球运动员。

  • 2a What kinds of things do you worry about? 翻译:2a 你会担心什么样的事情?

  • Who do you usually go to for help? 翻译:你通常去找谁帮忙?

  • 2b Look at the statements and then read the passage quickly. 翻译:2b 看下面的陈述,再迅速阅读文章。

  • Which statement expresses the main idea of the passage? 翻译:哪个陈述表达的是文章的中心思想?

  • a. If people have problems, they should get advice from an expert. 翻译:a. 如果人们遇到问题,他们应该从专家那里得到建议。

  • b. If people have problems, they should talk to other people. 翻译:b. 如果人们遇到问题,他们应该和其他人谈谈。

  • c. If people have problems, they should keep them to themselves. 翻译:c. 如果人们遇到问题,他们应该自己解决。

  • Students these days often have a lot of worries. 翻译:学生们这些天有很多的困扰。

  • Sometimes they have problems with their schoolwork, and sometimes with their friends. 翻译:有时他们在学业上有问题,有时和他们的朋友有问题。

  • What can they do about this? Some people believe the worst thing is to do nothing. 翻译:他们对此能做些什么呢?有人认为最糟的是什么都不做。

  • Laura Mills, a teenager from London, agrees. 'Problems and worries are normal in life, ' says Laura. 翻译:劳拉·米尔斯,一个来自伦敦的青少年同意这个观点。“问题和困扰在我们生活中很常见,”

  • 'But I ​think talking to someone helps a lot. Unless we talk to someone, we'll certainly feel worse. ' 翻译:劳拉说,“但是我觉得跟某人倾诉会很有帮助。除非我们跟某个人倾诉,不然真的会很难受。”

  • Laura once lost her wallet, and worried for days. 翻译:劳拉有一次把她的钱包弄丢了,她担心了好几天。

  • She was afraid to tell her parents about it. 翻译:她不敢告诉她的父母这件事。

  • She even walked three miles to school each day because she didn't have any money. 翻译:她甚至每天走三英里去学校,因为她没有钱。

  • She just kept thinking, 'If I tell my parents, they'll be angry! ' In the end, she talked to her parents and they were really understanding. 翻译:她一直在想:“如果告诉我的父母,他们肯定会非常生气!”最后,她告诉了她的父母,他们表示非常理解。

  • Her dad said he sometimes made careless mistakes himself. 翻译:她爸爸说他自己有时也会粗心犯错。

  • They got her a new wallet and asked her to be more careful. 翻译:他们给了她一个新钱包,并告诉她要更加小心。

  • 'I will always remember to share my problems in the future! ' Laura says. 翻译:劳拉说:“我以后会一直记得分享我的问题!”

  • Robert Hunt advises students about common problems. He feels the same way as Laura. 翻译:罗伯特·亨特对于这些学生的普遍问题给出了建议。他跟劳拉的感受相同。

  • 'It is best not to run away from our problems. 翻译:“最好的方式是不逃避问题。

  • We should always try to solve them. ' He thinks the first step is to find someone you trust to talk to. 翻译:我们应该尝试去解决它们。”他认为第一步就是找一个自己信任的人去倾诉。

  • This person doesn't need to be an expert like himself. 翻译:这个人不需要像他一样是个专家。

  • Students often forget that their parents have more experience, and are always there to help them. 翻译:学生们总是忘记他们的父母有更丰富的经验,并且永远乐意帮助他们。

  • In English, we say that sharing a problem is like cutting it in half. 翻译:在英语中,我们说分享一个问题就像把它切成两半。

  • So you're halfway to solving a problem just by talking to someone about it! 翻译:所以只要找人倾诉你就可以解决一半的问题!

  • 2c Read the passage again and answer the questions. 翻译:2c 再读一遍课文,回答问题。

  • Discuss your answers with a partner. 翻译:与一位搭档讨论你的答案。

  • 1. What is the worst thing to do if you have a problem? 翻译:1. 如果你遇到问题,最糟糕的做法是什么?

  • 2. Why didn't Laura want to tell her parents about her lost wallet? 翻译:2. 为什么劳拉不想告诉她父母她的钱包丢了?

  • 3. What is the first thing you should do when you want to solve a problem? 翻译:3. 当你想解决一个问题时,你应该做的第一件事是什么?

  • 4. Why can our parents give us good advice about our problems? 翻译:4. 为什么我们的父母能就我们的问题给我们好的建议?

  • 2d Fill in the blanks with the phrases in the box. 翻译:2d 用方框中的短语填空。

  • discuss your problems tell her parents unless you talk 翻译:讨论你的问题 告诉她的父母 除非你说出来

  • run away from talk to someone share her problems to do nothing 翻译: 逃避 和别人说 分享她的问题 什么都不做

  • 2e Ask three students the following questions. Take notes of their answers. 翻译:2e 问三个学生下列问题。记录下他们的回答。

  • 1. What problems do you have with schoolwork? 翻译:1. 你在学业上有什么问题?

  • 2. Who do you talk to about these problems and why? 翻译:2. 你会和谁谈论这些问题?为什么?

  • 3. Who else can you get advice from? 翻译:3. 你还能从谁那里得到建议?

  • 4. Do you always tell your parents about your problems? Why or why not? 翻译:4. 你总是把你的问题告诉你的父母吗?为什么告诉或为什么不告诉?

  • 5. Do you ever give advice to your friends about their problems? 翻译:5. 你曾经就朋友的问题给过他们建议吗?

  • What advice do you give? 翻译:你给了什么建议?

  • 3a Talk to someone you know. Find out his / her three biggest worries. 翻译:3a 和你认识的人谈谈。找出他/她最担心的三个问题。

  • Try to think of some solutions to the problems and write them down. 翻译:试着想出一些解决问题的办法,并把它们写下来。

  • 3b Write about your friend's first problem and the possible solutions. 翻译:3b 写下你朋友的第一个问题和可能的解决方案。

  • Use the structures below to help you plan your writing. 翻译:使用下面的结构来帮助你计划你的写作。

  • 3c Now write your advice for your friend's second and third problems. 翻译:3c 现在为你朋友的第二和第三个问题写下你的建议。

  • Use the structures in 3b to help you. 翻译:使用 3b 中的结构来帮助你。

  • My friend also has two other problems. 翻译:我的朋友还有另外两个问题。

  • 4 Your school is taking part in the project 'We Can Help! ' 翻译:4 你们学校正在参加“我们可以帮助!”这个项目。

  • Add more items to the poster. 翻译:给海报添加上更多的条目。

  • Then talk about what you will do if you take part in the project. 翻译:然后谈谈如果你参加这个项目的话,你会做什么。

  • What will you do if you visit an old people's home? 翻译:如果你去拜访敬老院,你会做什么?

  • If I do that, I'll bring the old people some flowers. 翻译:如果我去的话,我会给老人们带些花。

  • old people's home visit school clean-up children's hospital visit 翻译:探望老人院 学校大扫除 儿童医院访问

  • Self Check 翻译:自我检测

  • 1 Fill in the blanks with the words in the box. 翻译:1 用方框中的单词填空。

  • meeting teenagers video experience 翻译:会议 青少年 视频 经历

  • 2 Complete the conversation with the words in the box. 翻译:2 用方框中的单词完成对话。

  • Some words are used more than once. 翻译:有些单词可以多次使用。

  • if are will fight want sorry going 翻译:如果 是 将 斗争 想要 抱歉 去

  • 3 Use your imagination! What will you do if ... 翻译:3 发挥你的想象力!如果⋯⋯ 你会做什么?

  • 1. it rains alll weekend? 翻译:1. 整个周末都下雨?

  • 2. there's an English test tomorrow? 翻译:2. 明天有一场英语考试?

  • 3. your cousin decides to come and visit from another town? 翻译:3. 你表弟决定从另一个城镇来看望你?

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-05-09 16:33:42

最新初中人教新目标版八年级上册资讯