Notes on the Text 翻译:课文注释
Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? 翻译:第 1 单元 你去哪里度假?
1. Central Park 翻译:1. 中央公园(美国纽约)
2. Did you buy anything special? 翻译:2. 你买了什么特别的东西吗?
4. What a difference a day makes! 翻译:4. 一天的差异是多么大呀!
5. And because of the bad weather, we could't see anything below. 翻译:5. 并且因为糟糕的天气,底下的东西我们什么都看不到。
Unit 2 How often do you exercise? 翻译:第 2 单元 你多久锻炼一次?
1. How come? 翻译:1. 为什么呢?(怎么会呢?)
2. swing dance 翻译:2. 摇摆舞
3. The answers to our questions about watching television were also interesting. 翻译:3. 对我们提出的有关看电视的问题的回答也颇有意思。
4. Although many students like to watch sports, game shows are the most popular. 翻译:4. 虽然许多学生喜欢观看体育节目,但游戏类节目却是最受欢迎的。
5. Old habits die hard. 翻译:5. 旧习难改。
6. So start exercising before it's too late! 翻译:6. 所以赶快锻炼起来,不要等到来不及了!
Unit 3 I'm more outgoing than my sister. 翻译:第 3 单元 我比我妹妹更外向。
1. That's Tara, isn't it? 翻译:1. 那是塔拉,对吗?
2. That's why I like reading books and I study harder in class. 翻译:2. 这便是我喜欢看书而且在班上学习更加努力的原因。
3. ... you don't need a lot of them as long as they're good. 翻译:3.(朋友)不在多而贵在好。
4. I don't really care if my friends are the same as me or different. 翻译:4. 我并不十分在乎我的朋友跟我一样或与我不同。
5. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 翻译:5. 一个真正的朋友是在需要时给你帮助,使你感动。
6. I know she cares about me because she's always there to listen. 翻译:6. 我知道她关心我,因为她随时都能够听我倾诉。
7. My best friend helps to bring out the best in me. 翻译:7. 我最好的朋友(能够)帮我激发出自己的所能。
Unit 4 What's the best movie theater? 翻译:第 4 单元 最好的电影院是什么?
1. Who's Got Talent? 翻译:1. 谁有才华?
2. That's up to you to decide. 翻译:2. 那由你自己来决定。
3. When people watch the show, they usually play a role in deciding the winner. 翻译:3. 人们看这样的节目时,通常承担着评判优胜者的角色。
4. However, if you don't take these shows too seriously, they are fun to watch. 翻译:4. 如果你不把这些节目太当回事,它们还是有看头的。
5. There is something for everyone at Greenwood Park. 翻译:5. 在绿木公园每个人都可以找到适合自己的东西。
Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show? 翻译:第 5 单元 你想看游戏节目吗?
1. I love soap operas. 翻译:1. 我爱看肥皂剧。
2. The man behind Mickey was Walt Disney. 翻译:2. 米老鼠的幕后之人便是华特·迪斯尼。
3. However, he was always ready to try his best. 翻译:3. 然而,他总是准备好去尽其所能。
5. ... Mickey became the first cartoon character to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. 翻译:5. ⋯⋯米老鼠成为在好莱坞星光大道上拥有一颗星星的第一个卡通形象。
6. Today's cartoons are usually not so simple as little Mickey Mouse, 翻译:6. 现在的卡通片通常不再像米老鼠那样简单,
but everyone still knows and loves him. 翻译:但大家依然知道并喜爱米老鼠。
Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science. 翻译:第 6 单元 我要学习计算机科学。
1. The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway. 翻译:1. 海明威的《老人与海》。
2. Then you can be anything you want! 翻译:2. 那么你就能成为你想成为的人了!
3. Some resolutions have to do with better planning, ... 翻译:3. 有些决定与合理的规划相关,⋯⋯
4. Sometimes the resolutions may be too difficult to keep. 翻译:4. 有时这些决定可能会太难而无法实现。
Unit 7 Will people have robots? 翻译:第 7 单元 人们会有机器人吗?
1. Everyone should play a part in saving the earth. 翻译:1. 每一个人都应当尽一份力来拯救地球。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-05-23 18:36:33