Pronunciation 翻译:发音
Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? 翻译:第 1 单元 你去哪里度假?
listen and read. Notice the stress. 翻译:听录音,读一读。注意重音。
1. My sister and I tried paragliding. 翻译:1.姐姐和我尝试玩滑翔伞。
I felt like I was a bird. It was so exciting! 翻译:我觉得自己像一只鸟。真令人兴奋!
For lunch,we had something very special - Malaysian yellow noodles. They were delicious! 翻译:午餐我们吃了非常特别的——马来西亚的黄面条。面条吃起来很美味!
2. We waited over an hour for the train because there were too many people. 翻译:2.我们等了一个多小时的火车,因为那有很多人。
When we got to the top,it was raining really hard. 翻译:当我们到达山顶时,雨下得真的很大。
We didn't have an umbrella so we were wet and cold. 翻译:我们没有雨伞,所以我们全身又湿又冷。
It was terrible! And because of the bad weather,we couldn't see anything below. 翻译:真是糟糕透了!因为天气不好,底下什么东西都看不见。
My father didn't bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish. 翻译:我爸爸没有带足够的钱,所以我们只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。
The food tasted great because I was so hungry! 翻译:饭菜尝起来很美味,因为我太饿了!
Unit 2 How often do you exercise? 翻译:第 2 单元 你多久锻炼一次?
Listen and read. Notice the stress and rhythm. 翻译:听录音,读一读。注意重音和节奏。
There's a sport just for you, So what can you do? 翻译:有一项运动正好适合你, 所以你能做什么?
Badminton or basketball? How about swimming? Or just try them all! 翻译: 羽毛球还是篮球? 游泳怎么样?或者全部都试试!
You don't have to compete - Just stay healthy and fit! 翻译: 你不必去竞争, 只要保持健康就行了!
Who cares if you're not number one? Just go out and have fun! 翻译: 谁在乎你是不是第一? 只要去玩就好!
Exercise every week, At least once or twice. Twenty minutes a day? Now that's really nice! 翻译: 每周锻炼, 至少一到两次。 每天二十分钟? 现在真的很好!
Unit 3 I'm more outgoing than my sister. 翻译:第 3 单元 我比我妹妹更外向。
Listen and read. Notice the stress. 翻译:听录音,读一读。注意重音。
1. My mother told me a good friend is like a mirror. 翻译:1. 我的妈妈告诉我,一个好朋友就像一面镜子。
2. I think friends are like books — you don't need a lot of them as long as they're good. 翻译:2. 我认为朋友就像书籍——他们不在多,而贵在好。
3. My best friend helps to bring out the best in me. 翻译:3. 我最好的朋友帮助我激发出最好的一面。
4. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 翻译:4. 真正的朋友会向你伸出手,触动你的心。
5. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 翻译:5.患难之中见真情。
Unit 4 What's the best movie theater? 翻译:第 4 单元 最好的电影院是什么?
Listen and read. Notice the stress and rhythm. 翻译:听录音,读一读。注意重读和节奏。
She's taller than her sister. 翻译:她比她姐姐高。
I'm quieter than most of the kids in my class. 翻译:我比班里大多数孩子更安静。
My best friend Larry is more outgoing than me. 翻译:我最好的朋友拉里比我更外向。
Does Sally study as hard as Mike? 翻译:莎莉和迈克学习一样用功吗?
He's the youngest of the four of us. 翻译:他是我们四个里面年龄最小的。
Miller's sells the cheapest jeans on that street. 翻译:米勒家卖的牛仔裤是那条街上最便宜的。
Movie City is the most expensive cinema in town. 翻译:电影城是镇上最贵的电影院。
My brother John is the most popular student in his class. 翻译:我哥哥约翰在他班上是最受欢迎的学生。
Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show? 翻译:第 5 单元 你想看游戏节目吗?
1. Listen and read. Notice the linking. 翻译:1.听录音,读一读。注意连读。
1. What do you think of the news on TV? 翻译:1. 你觉得电视上的新闻怎么样?
I like watching the English news. I watch it every night. 翻译:我喜欢看英语新闻。我每天晚上都看。
Why? 翻译:为什么?
Because I hope to find out what's going on around the world. 翻译:因为我希望知道世界上发生了什么。
2. 翻译:2.
Some people might ask how this cartoon animal became so popular. 翻译:有些人可能会问这个卡通动物是如何变得如此受欢迎的。
One of the main reasons is that Mickey was like a common man, but he always tried to face any danger. 翻译:主要原因之一是米老鼠就像一个普通人,但他总是尝试面对任何危险。
2. Listen and read. Notice the linking. 翻译:2.听录音,读一读。注意连读。
1. Maria, please point to America on the map. 翻译:1. 玛丽亚,请在地图上指出美国。
This is it. 翻译:这个就是。
Well done. Now class, who found America? 翻译:做得很好。现在,同学们,谁找到了美国?
Maria did. 翻译:玛丽亚发现的。
2. 翻译:2.
A very drunk (醉酒的) man comes out of the bar and sees another very drunk man. 翻译:一个醉汉从酒吧里出来,看到另一个醉汉。
He looks up in the sky and says, 'Is that the sun or the moon?' The other drunk man answers, 'I don't know. I'm a stranger here myself.' 翻译:他抬头看了看天空,说道:“那是太阳还是月亮?”另一个醉汉回答说:“我不知道。我也只是新来这里的。”
Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science. 翻译:第 6 单元 我要学习计算机科学。
Listen and read. Notice how the weak words are pronounced. 翻译:听录音,读一读。注意弱音的发音。
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:1. 你长大后想做什么?
I want to be a basketball player. 翻译:我想成为一名篮球运动员。
How are you going to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么做?
I'm going to practice basketball every day. 翻译:我打算每天练习篮球。
2. Can I play the piano now, Mom? 翻译:2. 妈妈,我现在能弹钢琴吗?
Yes. But wash your hands first. They're dirty. 翻译:可以。但是先洗手。它们很脏。
Oh, mom. I'll only play on the black keys (黑键). 翻译:哦,妈妈。我只弹黑键。
3. John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What do you think, Peter? 翻译:3.约翰说我长得好看。安迪说我长得丑。你觉得呢,皮特?
I think you're pretty ugly. 翻译:我觉得你很丑。
Unit 7 Will people have robots? 翻译:第 7 单元 人们会有机器人吗?
1. Listen and read. Notice the change in stress. 翻译:1.听录音,读一读。注意重音的变化。
1. People will live to be 200 years old. 翻译:1.人们可以活 200 岁。
People won't live to be 200 years old. 翻译: 人们活不过 200 岁。
2. There will be robots in people's homes. 翻译:2.人们的家里会有机器人。
There won't be any robots in people's homes. 翻译: 人们的家里不会有机器人。
3. You should use the subways more. You shouldn't use the subways more. 翻译:3.你应该多乘地铁。 你不应该多乘地铁。
2. Listen and read. 翻译:2. 听录音,读一读。
1. In India,for example, scientists made robots that look like snakes. 翻译:1.比如在印度,科学家把机器人做成蛇形。
If buildings fall down with people inside, these snake robots can help look for people under the buildings. 翻译:如果一幢有人的建筑倒下了,这些蛇形机器人可以在建筑下面找人。
2. 翻译:2.
One day, 翻译:有一天,
a man walked into a shop and saw a cute little dog. He asked the boy beside the dog,'Does your dog bite?' 'No', said the boy. The man tried to pet the dog and the dog bit him. 'Ouch!' he shouted. 翻译:一个男的走进一个商店看见一条很可爱的狗。他问小狗旁边的男孩:“你的狗咬人吗?”男孩说:“不咬。”男人准备抚摸这条狗,狗突然咬了他。“哎哟!”他大叫。
'I thought you said your dog does not bite!' 翻译:“我以为你说你的狗不会咬人的。”
'He doesn't,' answered the boy, 'but that's not my dog.' 翻译:“它不咬人,” 男孩说,“但那不是我的狗。”
Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake? 翻译:第 8 单元 你如何制作香蕉奶昔?
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-05-23 18:36:33