人教新目标版八年级上册英语Tapescripts课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Tapescripts课文翻译及听力音频

  • Tapescripts 翻译:听力原文

  • Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? 翻译:第 1 单元 你假期去了哪里?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hey, Tina. Where did you go on vacation? 翻译:嘿,蒂娜。你假期去哪里了?

  • I went to the mountains with my family. 翻译:我和家人一起去了山上。

  • Did everyone have a good time? 翻译:大家玩得开心吗?

  • Oh, yes. Everything was excellent. Where did you go, Xiang Hua? 翻译:哦,是的。一切都很好。向华,你去哪里了?

  • I went to New York City. 翻译:我去了纽约市。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • What did you do on vacation, Sally? 翻译:莎莉,你假期做了什么?

  • Nothing. I just stayed at home. 翻译:什么也没做。我只是待在家里。

  • And did you do anything interesting, Bob? 翻译:鲍勃,你做了什么有趣的事吗?

  • Yes. I visited my uncle. We went fishing, but we didn't get any fish. 翻译:是的。我拜访了我叔叔。我们去钓鱼了,但没有钓到鱼。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Did you go anywhere on vacation, Tom? 翻译:汤姆,你假期去哪里了吗?

  • I went to summer camp. 翻译:我去了夏令营。

  • Did you go with anyone? 翻译:你和谁一起去的?

  • Yes. I went with my friends. Everyone had a great time. 翻译:是的。我和朋友一起去的。每个人都过得很愉快。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Where did you go on vacation, Grace? 翻译:格雷斯,你假期去哪里了?

  • I went to New York City. 翻译:我去了纽约市。

  • Oh, really? Did you go with anyone? 翻译:哦,真的吗?你和谁一起去的?

  • Yes. I went with my mother. 翻译:是的。我和我妈妈一起去的。

  • Did you go to Central Park? 翻译:你去中央公园了吗?

  • Yes, I did. It was really nice. 翻译:是的,我去了。它真的很好看。

  • Did you buy anything special? 翻译:你买了什么特别的东西吗?

  • Yes. I bought something for my father. 翻译:是的。我给我父亲买了一些东西。

  • Oh, really? What? 翻译:哦,真的吗?什么?

  • I bought him a hat. 翻译:我给他买了一顶帽子。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Where did you go on vacation, Kevin? 翻译:凯文,你假期去哪里了?

  • I went to the beach. 翻译:我去了海滩。

  • Oh, that's nice. Did you play volleyball? 翻译:哦,那太好了。你打排球了吗?

  • No, I didn't. 翻译:不,我没有。

  • Well, did you swim? 翻译:好吧,你游泳了吗?

  • Yes, I did. The water was really warm. 翻译:是的,我游泳了。水真的很温暖。

  • How was the food? 翻译:食物怎么样?

  • Everything tasted really good! 翻译:一切都很好!

  • Did you meet anyone interesting? 翻译:你遇到什么有趣的人了吗?

  • Yes. I met some very interesting people. 翻译:是的。我遇到了一些非常有趣的人。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Where did you go on your vacation, Julie? 翻译:朱莉,你假期去哪里了?

  • I stayed at home. 翻译:我待在家里。

  • Oh. So, did you do anything interesting? 翻译:哦。那么,你做了什么有趣的事吗?

  • No, I didn't. 翻译:不,我没有。

  • Did you study for your tests? 翻译:你为考试而学习了吗?

  • Yes, I did. 翻译:是的,我做了。

  • Did you go out with anyone? 翻译:你和谁出去了吗?

  • No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation. 翻译:没有。没有人在这里。每个人都在度假。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d 翻译:B 部分,1c,1d

  • Hi, Lisa. How was your vacation? 翻译:你好,丽莎。你假期过得怎么样?

  • It was great! I went to Hong Kong with my family. 翻译:特别棒!我和家人去了香港。

  • Really? Wow! Did you do anything special there? 翻译:真的吗?哇!你在那里做了什么特别的事吗?

  • Well, we went to a fun park. It was really exciting. 翻译:嗯,我们去了一个有趣的公园。这真的很令人兴奋。

  • Did you go shopping? 翻译:你去购物了吗?

  • Yeah, I did. 翻译:是的,我去了。

  • How were the stores? 翻译:商店怎么样?

  • Oh, they were very expensive, but I did buy something for my best friend. 翻译:哦,它们很贵,但我确实给我最好的朋友买了一些东西。

  • And how were the people? Were they friendly? 翻译:人们怎么样?他们友好吗?

  • Yeah, they were really friendly. 翻译:是的,他们真的很友好。

  • My parents have some friends there, and we had dinner at their house. 翻译:我父母在那里有一些朋友,我们在他们家吃了晚饭。

  • How was the food? 翻译:食物怎么样?

  • It was delicious. I loved their home cooking. 翻译:它很美味。我喜欢他们的家常菜。

  • Did everyone have a good time? 翻译:大家玩得开心吗?

  • Oh, yes, we did. Everything was excellent. 翻译:哦,是的,我们都很开心。一切都很好。

  • Unit 2 How often do you exercise? 翻译:第 2 单元 你多久锻炼一次?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • What do you usually do on weekends? 翻译:你周末通常做什么?

  • I sometimes go shopping. 翻译:我有时去购物。

  • I never go shopping. I usually watch TV. 翻译:我从不去购物。我通常看电视。

  • I always exercise. 翻译:我总是锻炼。

  • I often help with housework. 翻译:我经常帮助做家务。

  • How about you? 翻译:你呢?

  • I hardly ever watch TV. I always read. 翻译:我几乎从不看电视。我总是看书。

  • Oh, why is that? 翻译:哦,为什么?

  • Oh, I don't know. I guess I just like books. 翻译:哦,我不知道。我想我只是喜欢书。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • So, Cheng Tao, how often do you watch TV? 翻译:所以,程涛,你多久看一次电视?

  • Hmm ... about twice a week, I guess. 翻译:嗯⋯⋯我想大约一周两次。

  • Uh-huh. And how often do you read? 翻译:嗯哼。你多久阅读一次?

  • Oh, I read every day at school! 翻译:哦,我每天都在学校读书!

  • How often do you go to the movies? 翻译:你多久去看一次电影?

  • Uh ... let me see ... maybe once a month? 翻译:呃⋯⋯ 让我想想⋯⋯也许一个月一次?

  • How often do you exercise? 翻译:你多久锻炼一次?

  • Oh, I exercise about three times a week. 翻译:哦,我大约一周锻炼三次。

  • How often do you shop? 翻译:你多久购物一次?

  • Shop? I shop about ... about twice a month. 翻译:购物?我大约⋯⋯大约一个月购物两次。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d 翻译:B 部分,1c,1d

  • Hi, Tina and Bill. Let's start with the first question. How often do you exercise? 翻译:嗨,蒂娜和比尔。让我们从第一个问题开始。你们多久锻炼一次?

  • Every day. 翻译:每天。

  • Hardly ever. 翻译:几乎没有。

  • How often do you eat vegetables and fruit? 翻译:你们多久吃一次蔬菜和水果?

  • I eat vegetables and fruit everyday. 翻译:我每天都吃蔬菜和水果。

  • I sometimes eat vegetables. But I never eat fruit. 翻译:我有时吃蔬菜。但我从不吃水果。

  • OK. How many hours do you sleep every night? 翻译:好的。你们每天晚上睡几个小时?

  • Nine. 翻译:九个。

  • Me, too. 翻译:我也是。

  • How often do you drink milk? 翻译:你们多久喝一次牛奶?

  • Never. I can't stand milk. 翻译:从不。我受不了牛奶。

  • Oh, I love milk — I drink it every day. 翻译:哦,我喜欢牛奶,我每天都喝。

  • How often do you eat junk food? 翻译:你们多久吃一次垃圾食品?

  • I eat it three or four times a week. 翻译:我每周吃三四次。

  • I guess I eat it two or three times a week. 翻译:我想我一周吃两三次。

  • And how often do you drink coffee? 翻译:你们多久喝一次咖啡?

  • Oh, I drink coffee four times a day. 翻译:哦,我一天喝四次咖啡。

  • I never drink coffee. 翻译:我从不喝咖啡。

  • Well, thank you very much. 翻译:好的,非常感谢你们。

  • You're welcome. 翻译:不客气。

  • Unit 3 I'm more outgoing than my sister. 翻译:第 3 单元 我比我妹妹更外向。

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Is that Sam playing the guitar? 翻译:那是萨姆在弹吉他吗?

  • No, that's Tom. Sam has longer hair than Tom. 翻译:不,那是汤姆。萨姆的头发比汤姆长。

  • Both Tom and Sam can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom. 翻译:汤姆和山姆都会打鼓,但山姆打得比汤姆好。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • That's Tara, isn't it? 翻译:那是塔拉,不是吗?

  • No, it isn't. It's Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. 翻译:不,它不是。是蒂娜。蒂娜比塔拉高。

  • And she also sings more loudly than Tara. 翻译:她也比塔拉唱得更大声。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Is that paul? 翻译:那是保罗吗?

  • No, that's Peter. Peter's heavier than Paul. And Paul's shorter than Peter. 翻译:不,那是彼得。彼得比保罗重。保罗比彼得矮。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Tina, do you think you are different from your sister Tara? 翻译:蒂娜,你认为你和你妹妹塔拉不同吗?

  • Oh, sure. We look similar but we're very different. 翻译:哦,当然。我们看起来很相似,但非常不同。

  • Really? In what ways are you different? 翻译:真的吗?你们在哪些方面不同?

  • Well, I'm more outgoing than Tara. I'm friendlier and funnier, too. And I love sports. 翻译:嗯,我比塔拉外向。我也更友好、更有趣。我喜欢运动。

  • Yes, she can run faster and jump higher than me. 翻译:是的,她跑得比我快,跳得比我高。

  • Who's more hard-working at school? 翻译:谁在学校学习更努力?

  • Tina thinks she works harder than me, but I work as hard as Tina. 翻译:蒂娜认为她比我学习努力,但我和蒂娜一样努力。

  • But she's smarter than me. 翻译:但她比我聪明。

  • Not really. I think I'm lazier than Tara. She always gets up earlier than me. 翻译:不是真的。我想我比塔拉懒。她总是比我起得早。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d 翻译:B 部分,1c,1d

  • Who's your best friend, Molly? 翻译:莫莉,你最好的朋友是谁?

  • Peter. 翻译:彼得。

  • Why do you like him? 翻译:你为什么喜欢他?

  • Because he likes to do the same things as I do. 翻译:因为他喜欢做和我一样的事情。

  • He's popular, too, and he's good at sports. 翻译:他也很受欢迎,而且他擅长运动。

  • So, is he different from you in anyway? 翻译:那么,他和你有什么不同吗?

  • Well, yes. I like to study. 翻译:嗯,是的。我喜欢学习。

  • I study harder than Peter. He plays baseball better than me. 翻译:我比彼得学习努力。他棒球打得比我好。

  • OK, I see ... 翻译:好的,我明白了⋯⋯

  • Oh, and he speaks more loudly than me. 翻译:哦,他说得比我还大声。

  • I'm a little quieter. But I'd say we're both pretty outgoing. 翻译:我安静一点。但我觉得我们都很外向。

  • How about you, Mary? Who's your best friend? 翻译:玛丽,你呢?你最好的朋友是谁?

  • My best friend is Lisa. 翻译:我最好的朋友是丽莎。

  • What do you like about her? 翻译:你喜欢她什么?

  • Well, she's a good listener, and that's important to me. 翻译:嗯,她是个好听众,这对我很重要。

  • Is she a lot like you? 翻译:她和你很像吗?

  • Some people say we look similar. 翻译:有些人说我们看起来很相似。

  • We're both tall, and we both have long, curly hair. 翻译:我们都很高,都有长长的卷发。

  • But Lisa is quieter than me. I'm always talking. She's also smarter. I'm more outgoing. 翻译:但丽莎比我安静。我总是说话。她也更聪明。我更外向。

  • Unit 4 What's the best movie theater? 翻译:第 4 单元 最好的电影院是什么?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hi, Anna. Do you want to go to the movies? 翻译:嗨,安娜。你想去看电影吗?

  • Hi, Jack. Yes, let's see a movie. 翻译:嗨,杰克。是的,我们去看电影吧。

  • What's the best movie theater to go to? 翻译:去哪家电影院最好?

  • Town Cinema. It's the closest to home. 翻译:城镇电影院。它离家最近。

  • Yes, but what about the long waiting time to get movie tickets? 翻译:是的,但是要买电影票要等很长时间呢?

  • Don't worry. There are a lot of people working there. 翻译:别担心。有很多人在那里工作。

  • You can buy tickets the most quickly at Town Cinema. 翻译:你可以在镇电影院最快买到票。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Hi, Julie. 翻译:嗨,朱莉。

  • Hi, Ken. How are you? 翻译:你好,肯。你好吗?

  • Good, thanks. Do you want to watch a movie? 翻译:很好,谢谢。你想看电影吗?

  • Sure. 翻译:当然。

  • Is there a good movie theater near here? 翻译:这附近有好的电影院吗?

  • Yes, Screen City. 翻译:是的,银幕城。

  • It's the most popular one near here and it has the best sound. 翻译:这是附近最受欢迎的一家,而且声音最好。

  • Sounds good. Let's go. 翻译:听起来不错。让我们走吧。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Hi, Jill. Do you want to see a movie? 翻译:嗨,吉尔。你想看电影吗?

  • Hi, Barry. Yes, a great idea. 翻译:嗨,巴里。是的,好主意。

  • Do you know a good movie theater? 翻译:你知道一家好的电影院吗?

  • Yes, there's one not far from here. 翻译:是的,离这里不远有一家。

  • What's it called? 翻译:它叫什么?

  • It's called Movie World. It has the biggest screens and the most comfortable seats. 翻译:它叫电影世界。它有最大的屏幕和最舒适的座椅。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • What's the best clothes store in Green City? 翻译:绿城最好的服装店是什么?

  • Miller's is the best. 翻译:米勒是最好的。

  • It has the best clothes and you can buy clothes the most cheaply there. 翻译:那里有最好的衣服,你可以在那里买到最便宜的衣服。

  • What do you think about the other stores? 翻译:你觉得其他商店怎么样?

  • Well, Blue Moon is in a fun part of town, but it's the most expensive. 翻译:嗯,蓝月店是镇上一个有趣的地方,但它是最贵的。

  • And Dream Clothes is worse than Blue Moon. 翻译:梦幻服装店比蓝月店更糟糕。

  • It has the worst service in town. It's the worst store. 翻译:它的服务是城里最差的。这是最糟糕的商店。

  • OK. What about radio stations? 翻译:好的。无线电台怎么样?

  • 107. 9 FM is the best. The DJs choose songs the most carefully. 翻译:107. 9 FM 是最好的。电台主持人们选择歌曲最仔细。

  • They always play the most interesting music. 翻译:他们总是演奏最有趣的音乐。

  • What about the other radio stations? 翻译:其他电台呢?

  • Well, I think 970 AM is pretty bad. It has the worst music. 翻译:嗯,我认为 970 AM 很糟糕。它的音乐最糟糕。

  • I heard that 97.9 FM is the most popular. 翻译:我听说 97.9 FM 是最受欢迎的。

  • Yes, it is, but I think they play the most boring songs. 翻译:是的,但我认为他们演奏的是最无聊的歌曲。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d 翻译:B 部分,1c,1d

  • Wasn't that a great talent show last night? 翻译:昨晚那不是一场很棒的才艺表演吗?

  • Yeah! 翻译:是啊!

  • Who did you think was the best act? 翻译:你认为谁表演的最好?

  • Oh, I thought Eliza was the best. She's an excellent piano player. 翻译:哦,我认为伊丽莎是最好的。她是一位出色的钢琴演奏家。

  • Yeah, she's great. And I thought Steve and his dog were the funniest. 翻译:是的,她很棒。我认为史蒂夫和他的狗是最有趣的。

  • Me, too! I couldn't stop laughing! And how about Vera? Wasn't she creative? 翻译:我也是!我忍不住笑了!维拉呢?难道她不是很有创意吗?

  • Yeah, I'd say she was the most creative act! 翻译:是的,我觉得她是最有创意的表演!

  • It was amazing when that bird flew out of the hat. 翻译:当那只鸟从帽子里飞出来的时候,真是太神奇了。

  • Who did you think was the worst? 翻译:你认为谁最糟糕?

  • Oh, Dennis! He was terrible! He kept dropping the balls! 翻译:哦,丹尼斯!他太糟糕了!他老是掉球!

  • I know! 翻译:我知道!

  • What did you think of The Math Teachers? 翻译:你觉得数学老师怎么样?

  • Well, they were the loudest for sure! 翻译:嗯,他们肯定是声音最大的!

  • Unit 5 Do you want to watch a game show? 翻译:第 5 单元 你想看游戏节目吗?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Hey, Jack, I plan to watch TV tonight. Do you want to join me? 翻译:嘿,杰克,我打算今晚看电视。你想加入我吗?

  • Sure. What do you want to watch? 翻译:当然。你想看什么?

  • Well, what do you think of talk shows? 翻译:嗯,你觉得脱口秀怎么样?

  • I don't mind them, but sometimes they can be a bit boring. 翻译:我不介意,但有时它们可能有点无聊。

  • That's true. Do you want to just watch the news? 翻译:这是真的。你想只看新闻吗?

  • I guess so. Maybe we can watch that new talent show after the news. 翻译:我想是的。也许我们可以在新闻后看那场新的选秀节目。

  • I usually can't stand talent shows,but that one is quite funny. 翻译:我通常无法忍受选秀节目,但那一场很有趣。

  • OK, sure, but the soccer game starts at 5:00 p.m. 翻译:好的,当然可以,但是足球比赛在下午 5:00 开始。

  • Oh, yeah, I want to watch that game, too. 翻译:哦,是的,我也想看那场比赛。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Hi, Lin Hui. What are you watching? 翻译:嗨,林辉。你在看什么?

  • Hey, Sally. I'm watching a really funny sitcom. 翻译:嘿,莎莉。我正在看一部非常有趣的情景喜剧。

  • Oh, I don't like sitcoms. What can you expect to learn from them? 翻译:哦,我不喜欢情景喜剧。你希望从中学到什么?

  • I like to watch the news or talk shows. 翻译:我喜欢看新闻或脱口秀。

  • Watching sitcoms is a great way to relax! You can learn some great jokes, too. 翻译:看情景喜剧是一种放松的好方法。你也可以学习一些很棒的笑话。

  • Well, I like shows that are more educational. I think even game shows are better than sitcoms. 翻译:嗯,我喜欢更有教育意义的节目。我认为即使是游戏节目也比情景喜剧好。

  • You can try to guess the answers to the questions. 翻译:你可以试着猜猜这些问题的答案。

  • Then what do you think of soap operas? 翻译:那么你觉得肥皂剧怎么样?

  • Oh, umm, well,I know you can't expect to learn much from soap operas, 翻译:哦,嗯,我知道你不能指望从肥皂剧中学到很多东西,

  • but I have to say I love watching them! 翻译:但我必须说我喜欢看它们,

  • I plan to watch Days of Our Past tonight. 翻译:我计划今晚看《我们的过去》。

  • Section B, Activity 1b, 1c 翻译:B 部分,1b,1c

  • What do you want to do today, Mary? 翻译:玛丽,你今天想做什么?

  • I want to watch a movie. Are there any good movies showing right now? 翻译:我想看电影。现在有什么好电影上映吗?

  • Hmm, let me look in the newspaper ... 翻译:嗯,让我看看报纸⋯⋯

  • How about something exciting, like an action movie or a scary movie? 翻译:来点刺激的东西怎么样,比如动作片或恐怖片?

  • Oh no, I think those movies are so meaningless. 翻译:哦,不,我认为那些电影太无意义了。

  • Well, most of the movies on right now are action movies or scary movies. 翻译:好吧,现在上映的大多数电影都是动作片或恐怖片。

  • Oh, maybe we should stay at home and watch TV then. 翻译:哦,也许我们应该呆在家里看电视。

  • I want to watch something relaxing, like a game show or a sitcom. 翻译:我想看一些放松的节目,比如游戏节目或情景喜剧。

  • Hmm. I don't really like those kinds of TV shows. 翻译:嗯。我真的不喜欢那种电视节目。

  • I think they're boring. I like to watch talk shows. They're more enjoyable. 翻译:我觉得它们很无聊。我喜欢看脱口秀。它们更令人愉快。

  • OK, I like talk shows, too. I think they're wonderful. 翻译:好的,我也喜欢脱口秀。我认为它们很棒。

  • I like to find out what different people think about a subject. 翻译:我喜欢了解不同的人对一个主题的看法。

  • OK, great. There's a talk show at 4:00 p.m. Let's watch that one. 翻译:好的,太好了。下午 4:00 有一个脱口秀。让我们看一看吧。

  • Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science. 翻译:第 6 单元 我要学习计算机科学。

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Tina, what do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:蒂娜,你长大后想做什么?

  • Hmm, I think I want to be a computer programmer. 翻译:嗯,我想我想成为一名电脑程序员。

  • Wow! Sounds difficult. How are you going to do that? 翻译:哇!听起来很难。你打算怎么做?

  • I'm going to study computer science. 翻译:我打算学习计算机科学。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Larry, what do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:拉里,你长大后想做什么?

  • I love basketball, so I want to be a basketball player. 翻译:我喜欢篮球,所以我想成为一名篮球运动员。

  • How are you going to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么做?

  • I'm going to practice basketball everyday. 翻译:我打算每天练习篮球。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • What do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:你长大后想做什么?

  • I want to be an engineer. 翻译:我想成为一名工程师。

  • I see ... but how are you going to do that? 翻译:我明白了⋯⋯但你打算怎么做?

  • I'm going to study math really hard. 翻译:我将非常努力地学习数学。

  • Conversation 4 翻译:对话 4

  • What do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:你长大后想做什么?

  • I want to be an actor because I want a job that's fun. 翻译:我想成为一名演员,因为我想要一份有趣的工作。

  • Cool! How are you going to do that? 翻译:酷!你打算怎么做?

  • I'm going to take acting lessons. 翻译:我要上表演课。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • What do you want to be when you grow up, Cheng Han? 翻译:程涵,你长大后想做什么?

  • I want to be a teacher. 翻译:我想成为一名教师。

  • Are you going to move to Beijing? 翻译:你打算搬到北京吗?

  • No, I'm going to move to Shanghai. 翻译:不,我要搬到上海去。

  • And how are you going to become a teacher? 翻译:你打算如何成为一名教师?

  • Well, I'm going to learn how to teach children. 翻译:嗯,我要学习如何教孩子。

  • When are you going to start? 翻译:你打算什么时候开始?

  • I'm going to finish high school and college first. 翻译:我打算先完成高中和大学学业。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d 翻译:B 部分,1c,1d

  • Did you make a New Year's resolution this year, Lucy? 翻译:露西,你今年下了新年决心吗?

  • Yes, Kim, I did. 翻译:是的,金,我下了。

  • What are you going to do? 翻译:你打算做什么?

  • I'm going to learn to play the piano. 翻译:我打算学弹钢琴。

  • Cool. How are you going to do that? 翻译:酷。你打算怎么做?

  • I'm going to take piano lessons. How about you? 翻译:我要去上钢琴课。你呢?

  • Well, my New Year's resolution is to get good grades. 翻译:嗯,我的新年计划是取得好成绩。

  • How are you going to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么做?

  • I'm going to study hard and of course do my homework every day. 翻译:我要努力学习,当然每天都要做作业。

  • That sounds good! How about you, Mike? Did you make a resolution? 翻译:听起来不错!你呢,迈克?你制定计划了吗?

  • I sure did. I'm going to make the soccer team. 翻译:我当然制定了。我要加入足球队。

  • How are you going to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么做?

  • I'm going to practice really hard, and this summer, I'm going to go to a soccer camp. 翻译:我将非常努力地练习,今年夏天,我将去参加足球夏令营。

  • I can play soccer every day there. 翻译:我可以每天在那里踢足球。

  • Unit 7 Will people have robots? 翻译:第 7 单元 人们会有机器人吗?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Do you think people will have robots in their homes in 100 years? 翻译:你认为 100 年后人们家里会有机器人吗?

  • Yes, I do. I saw a robot on TV, and it cleaned the kitchen. 翻译:是的,我认为。我在电视上看到一个机器人,它打扫厨房。

  • Well, I don't think people will use money. 翻译:嗯,我认为人们不会用钱。

  • Do you think everything will be free? 翻译:你认为一切都是免费的吗?

  • Yeah, probably. 翻译:是的,很可能。

  • I think there will be only one country. 翻译:我认为只有一个国家。

  • Only one country in the world? Will there be world peace? 翻译:世界上只有一个国家?世界会和平吗?

  • I hope so. 翻译:我希望如此。

  • I think kids won't go to school. They'll study at home on computers. 翻译:我认为孩子们不会去上学。他们在家里用电脑学习。

  • Oh, I disagree. 翻译:哦,我不同意。

  • You do? 翻译:真的吗?

  • Yeah, there will always be schools. 翻译:是的,总会有学校。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • OK, now I want to hear everyone's predictions about the future. 翻译:好吧,现在我想听听大家对未来的预测。

  • Well, I think there will be more people. 翻译:嗯,我想会有更多的人。

  • More people? OK. What else? 翻译:更多人?好的。还有什么?

  • I think that there will be less free time. 翻译:我认为空闲时间会减少。

  • I hope not! 翻译:我希望不是!

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-05-23 22:58:41

最新初中人教新目标版八年级上册资讯