人教新目标版八年级上册英语UNIT 3 I'm more outgoing than my sister.课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文UNIT 3 I'm more outgoing than my sister.单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文UNIT 3 I'm more outgoing than my sister.单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 3 I'm more outgoing than my sister.课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 3 翻译:第 3 单元

  • Section A 翻译:A 部分

  • I'm more outgoing than my sister. 翻译:我比我妹妹更外向。

  • Language Goals: Talk about personal traits; Compare people 翻译:语言目标: 谈论个人特质; 与人对比

  • Is that Sam? 翻译:那是山姆吗?

  • No, that's Tom. Sam has longer hair than Tom. 翻译:不,那是汤姆。山姆的头发比汤姆的长。

  • Both Sam and Tom can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom. 翻译:山姆和汤姆都会打鼓,但山姆打得比汤姆好。

  • 1a Match each word with its opposite. 翻译:1a 把每一个单词与它的反义词进行连线。

  • tall 翻译:高的

  • thin 翻译:瘦的

  • long hair 翻译:长发

  • quietly 翻译:安静地

  • loudly 翻译:大声地

  • short hair 翻译:短发

  • heavy 翻译:重的

  • short 翻译:矮的

  • 1b Listen and number the pairs of twins in the picture [1-3]. 翻译:1b 听录音,给图片中的几对双胞胎编写序号【1-3】。

  • Conversation 1 —Is that Sam playing the guitar? —No, that's Tom. Sam has longer hair than Tom. 翻译: 对话 1 —是萨姆在弹吉他吗? —不,是汤姆。萨姆的头发比汤姆的长。

  • —Both Tom and Sam can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom. 翻译: —汤姆和萨姆都会打鼓,但萨姆打得比汤姆好。

  • Conversation 2 —That's Tara, isn't it? —No, it isn't. 翻译: 对话 2 —那是塔拉,不是吗? —不,不是。

  • It's Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. And she also sings more loudly than Tara. 翻译:是蒂娜。蒂娜比塔拉高。她唱歌的声音也比塔拉大。

  • Conversation 3 —Is that Paul? —No, that's Peter. Peter's heavier than Paul. And Paul's shorter than Peter. 翻译: 对话 3 —那是保罗吗? —不,那是彼得。彼得比保罗重。保罗比彼得矮。

  • 1c Practice the conversation in the picture above. 翻译:1c 练习上图中的对话。

  • Then make conversations about the other twins. 翻译:然后做关于其他双胞胎的对话。

  • That's Tara, isn't it? 翻译:那是塔拉,不是吗?

  • No, it isn't. It's Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. 翻译:不,不是。是蒂娜。蒂娜比塔拉高。

  • And she also sings more loudly than Tara. 翻译:她唱歌的声音也比塔拉大。

  • 2a Listen. 翻译:2a 听录音。

  • Are the words in the box used with -(i)er or more? Complete the chart. 翻译:方框中的单词是加 -(i)er 还是 more?完成表格。

  • -Tina, do you think you are different from your sister Tara? -Oh, sure. 翻译:—蒂娜,你觉得你和你妹妹塔拉不同吗? —哦,当然。

  • We look similar but we're very different. -Really? In what ways are you different? 翻译:我们看起来很相似,但非常不同。 —真的吗?你们在哪些方面有所不同?

  • -Well, I'm more outgoing than Tara. I'm friendlier and funnier, too. And I love sports. 翻译: —嗯,我比塔拉更外向。我也更友好、更有趣。我还喜欢运动。

  • -Yes, she can run faster and jump higher than me. -Who's more hard-working at school? 翻译: —是的,她能跑得更快,跳得比我高。 —谁在学校更用功?

  • -Tina thinks she works harder than me, but I work as hard as Tina. 翻译:蒂娜认为她比我努力,但我和蒂娜一样努力。

  • But she's smarter than me. -Not really. 翻译:但她比我聪明。 —不是真的。

  • I think I'm lazier than Tara. She always gets up earlier than me. 翻译:我想我比塔拉懒惰。她总是比我起得早。

  • 2b Listen again. 翻译:2b 再听一遍录音。

  • How are Tina and Tara different? Fill in the boxes. 翻译:蒂娜和塔拉有何不同?填写表格。

  • -Tina, do you think you are different from your sister Tara? -Oh, sure. 翻译:—蒂娜,你觉得你和你妹妹塔拉不同吗? —哦,当然。

  • We look similar but we're very different. -Really? In what ways are you different? 翻译:我们看起来很相似,但非常不同。 —真的吗?你们在哪些方面有所不同?

  • -Well, I'm more outgoing than Tara. I'm friendlier and funnier, too. And I love sports. 翻译: —嗯,我比塔拉更外向。我也更友好、更有趣。我海喜欢运动。

  • -Yes, she can run faster and jump higher than me. -Who's more hard-working at school? 翻译: —是的,她能跑得更快,跳得比我高。 —谁在学校更用功?

  • -Tina thinks she works harder than me, but I work as hard as Tina. 翻译:蒂娜认为她比我努力,但我和蒂娜一样努力。

  • But she's smarter than me. -Not really. 翻译:但她比我聪明。 —不是真的。

  • I think I'm lazier than Tara. She always gets up earlier than me. 翻译:我想我比塔拉懒惰。她总是比我起得早。

  • 2c Student A, look at the chart on the right. 翻译:2c 学生 A 看右边的图表。

  • Student B, look at the chart on page 81. Ask and answer questions about Sam and Tom. 翻译:学生 B 看第 81 页的图表。提问并回答关于山姆和汤姆的问题。

  • Is Tom smarter than Sam? 翻译:汤姆比山姆聪明吗?

  • No, he isn't. Sam is smarter than Tom. 翻译:不,他不是。山姆比汤姆聪明。

  • 2d Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d 分角色扮演对话。

  • Did you like the singing competition yesterday, Anna? 翻译:你喜欢昨天的唱歌比赛吗,安娜?

  • Oh, it was fantastic! Nelly sang so well! 翻译:哦,好极了!内莉唱的太好了!

  • Well, I think Lisa sang better than Nelly. 翻译:嗯,我认为丽萨唱得比内莉好。

  • Oh, which one was Lisa? 翻译:哦,哪个是丽萨?

  • The one with shorter hair. I think she sang more clearly than Nelly. 翻译:头发比较短的那个。我认为她唱得比内莉更清晰。

  • Yes, but Nelly danced better than Lisa. 翻译:是的,但是内莉跳舞比丽萨好。

  • You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win, though. 翻译:然而你能看出来丽萨真的很想赢得这个比赛。

  • Well, everyone wants to win. 翻译:是啊,每个人都想赢。

  • But the most important thing is to learn something new and have fun. 翻译:但是最重要的是学到新东西和玩得开心。

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法焦点

  • Is Tom smarter than Sam? 翻译:汤姆比山姆聪明吗?

  • No, he isn't. Sam is smarter than Tom. 翻译:不,他不是。萨姆比汤姆聪明。

  • Is Tara more outgoing than Tina? 翻译:塔拉比蒂娜更外向吗?

  • No, she isn't. Tina is more outgoing than Tara. 翻译:不,她不是。蒂娜比塔拉更外向。

  • Are you as friendly as your sister? 翻译:你和你妹妹一样友好吗?

  • No, I'm not. I'm friendlier. 翻译:不,我不是。我更友好。

  • Does Tara work as hard as Tina? 翻译:塔拉和蒂娜一样努力吗?

  • Yes, she does. 翻译:对,她是的。

  • Who's more hard-working at school? 翻译:谁在学校更用功?

  • Tina thinks she works harder than me. 翻译:蒂娜认为她工作比我更努力。

  • 3a Use the words to write questions and answers. 翻译:3a 用这些词写问题和答案。

  • Q: Is Julie as tall as you? A: No, she isn't. She's taller than me. 翻译:问:朱莉和你一样高吗? 答:不,不一样。她比我高。

  • 3b Think of yourself two years ago. 翻译:3b 想想两年前的你自己。

  • Write about how you are different now. 翻译:写下你现在的不同之处。

  • 1. Are you taller? Yes, I am. 翻译:1. —你更高了吗? —是的。

  • I'm taller now than I was two years ago. 翻译:我现在比两年前更高了。

  • 2. Are you funnier? 翻译:2. 你更有趣了吗?

  • 3. Are you more outgoing? 翻译:3. 你更外向了吗?

  • 4. Do you study English harder? 翻译:4. 你学习英语更努力了吗?

  • 5. Do you sing better? 翻译:5. 你唱歌更好了吗?

  • 3c Compare your parents. Check (√) who is smarter, funnier, etc. in the chart. 翻译:3c 比较一下你的父母。在表中勾出谁更聪明,更有趣,等等。

  • Then ask your partner about his/her parents. 翻译:然后问问你的搭档他的/她的父母。

  • Who is smarter, your mother or your father? 翻译:谁更聪明,你妈妈还是你爸爸?

  • I think my mother is smarter than my father. 翻译:我认为我妈妈比我爸爸聪明。

  • Section B 翻译:B 部分

  • 1a What kinds of things are important in a friend? 翻译:1a 朋友身上的什么东西是很重要的?

  • Rank the things below [1-7] (1 is the most important). 翻译:给以下内容按照【1-7】进行排序(1 是最重要的)。

  • A good friend ... 翻译:一个好朋友⋯⋯

  • a. has cool clothes. 翻译:a. 有很酷的衣服。

  • b. is talented in music. 翻译:b. 在音乐方面有天赋。

  • c. likes to do the same things as me. 翻译:c. 喜欢做和我一样的事情。

  • d. is good at sports. 翻译:d. 擅长运动。

  • e. truly cares about me. 翻译:e. 真正关心我。

  • f. makes me laugh. 翻译:f. 会逗我笑。

  • g. is a good listener. 翻译:g. 是一个好的倾听者。

  • 1b Talk about what you think a good friend should be like. 翻译:1b 谈谈你认为一个好朋友应该是什么样子。

  • I think a good friend makes me laugh. 翻译:我认为一个好朋友会逗我笑。

  • For me, a good friend likes to do the same things as me. 翻译:对我来说,好朋友喜欢和我做同样的事情。

  • Yes, and a good friend is talented in music, too. 翻译:是的,一个好朋友在音乐方面也很有天赋。

  • That's not very important for me ... 翻译:这对我来说不是很重要⋯⋯

  • 1c Listen. What do Molly and Mary like about their best friends? 翻译:1c 听录音。莫莉和玛丽喜欢她们好朋友的哪些方面?

  • Fill in the first column of the chart. 翻译:填写表格中的第一列。

  • -Who's your best friend, Molly? -Peter. -Why do you like him? 翻译:—莫莉,你最好的朋友是谁? —彼得。 —你为什么喜欢他?

  • -Because he likes to do the same things as I do. 翻译: —因为他喜欢做和我一样的事情。

  • He's popular, too, and he's good at sports. 翻译:他也很受欢迎,而且擅长运动。

  • -So, is he different from you in any way? -Well, yes. I like to study. 翻译: —那么,他和你有什么不同吗? —嗯,是的。我喜欢学习。

  • I study harder than Peter. He plays baseball better than me. -OK, I see ... 翻译:我比彼得学习更努力。他棒球打得比我好。 —好的,我了解了⋯⋯

  • -Oh, and he speaks more loudly than me. I'm a little quieter. 翻译: —哦,他说话的声音比我大。我更安静一点。

  • But I'd say we're both pretty outgoing. -How about you, Mary? Who's your best friend? 翻译:但我认为我们都很外向。 —玛丽,你呢?谁是你最好的朋友?

  • -My best friend is Lisa. -What do you like about her? 翻译: —我最好的朋友是丽莎。 —你喜欢她什么?

  • -Well, she's a good listener, and that's important to me. 翻译: —嗯,她是一个很好的倾听者,这对我很重要。

  • -Is she a lot like you? -Some people say we look similar. We're both tall, and we both have long, curly hair. 翻译: —她很像你吗? —有人说我们长得很像。我们都很高,我们都有长长的卷发。

  • But Lisa is quieter than me. I'm always talking. She's also smarter. I'm more outgoing. 翻译:但丽莎比我安静。我总是在说话。她也更聪明。我更外向。

  • 1d Listen again. How are Molly and Mary the same as and different from their best friends? 翻译:1d 再听一遍录音。莫莉和玛丽与她们最好的朋友之间的相同之处与不同之处是什么?

  • Complete the rest of the chart in 1c. 翻译:完成 1c 表格中的剩余部分。

  • -Who's your best friend, Molly? -Peter. -Why do you like him? 翻译:—莫莉,你最好的朋友是谁? —彼得。 —你为什么喜欢他?

  • -Because he likes to do the same things as I do. 翻译: —因为他喜欢做和我一样的事情。

  • He's popular, too, and he's good at sports. 翻译:他也很受欢迎,而且擅长运动。

  • -So, is he different from you in any way? -Well, yes. I like to study. 翻译: —那么,他和你有什么不同吗? —嗯,是的。我喜欢学习。

  • I study harder than Peter. He plays baseball better than me. -OK, I see ... 翻译:我比彼得学习更努力。他棒球打得比我好。 —好的,我了解了⋯⋯

  • -Oh, and he speaks more loudly than me. I'm a little quieter. 翻译: —哦,他说话的声音比我大。我更安静一点。

  • But I'd say we're both pretty outgoing. -How about you, Mary? Who's your best friend? 翻译:但我认为我们都很外向。 —玛丽,你呢?谁是你最好的朋友?

  • -My best friend is Lisa. -What do you like about her? 翻译: —我最好的朋友是丽莎。 —你喜欢她什么?

  • -Well, she's a good listener, and that's important to me. 翻译:—嗯, 她是一个很好的倾听者,这对我很重要。

  • -Is she a lot like you? -Some people say we look similar. We're both tall, and we both have long, curly hair. 翻译: —她很像你吗? —有人说我们长得很像。我们都很高,我们都有长长的卷发。

  • But Lisa is quieter than me. I'm always talking. She's also smarter. I'm more outgoing. 翻译:但丽莎比我安静。我总是在说话。她也更聪明。我更外向。

  • 1e Talk about Molly and Mary and their best friends. 翻译:1e 谈谈莫莉和玛丽以及他们最好的朋友。

  • Molly studies harder than her best friend. 翻译:莫莉比她最好的朋友学习更努力。

  • Well, Mary and her best friend are both tall. 翻译:嗯,玛丽和她最好的朋友都很高。

  • 2a Write the comparative forms of the following adjectives. 翻译:2a 写出下列形容词的比较级。

  • Then use them to write five sentences about you and your friends. 翻译:然后用它们写五个关于你和你朋友的句子。

  • popular 翻译:受欢迎的

  • hard-working 翻译:努力的

  • outgoing 翻译:外向的

  • funny 翻译:有趣的

  • serious 翻译:严肃的

  • smart 翻译:聪明的

  • quiet 翻译:安静的

  • friendly 翻译:友好的

  • shy 翻译:害羞的

  • My friend David is more hard-working than me, but I am funnier than him. 翻译:我的朋友大卫比我勤奋,但我比他有趣。

  • 2b Should friends be the same or different? 翻译:2b 朋友之间应该相同还是不同?

  • Read about what these people think. Underline the comparative words and phrases in the passages. 翻译:读下面几段话,看看这些人是怎么认为的。在文章比较级的单词和短语下面画线。

  • My mother told me a good friend is like a mirror. I'm quieter and more serious than most kids. 翻译:我的妈妈告诉我,一个好朋友就像一面镜子。我比多数孩子要安静一些、严肃一些。

  • That's why I like reading books and I study harder in class. 翻译:这就是为什么我喜欢读书,而且在班里学习更刻苦的原因。

  • My best friend Yuan Li is quiet too, so we enjoy studying together. 翻译:我最好的朋友袁立也很安静,所以我们喜欢一起学习。

  • I'm shy so it's not easy for me to make friends. 翻译:我很害羞,所以对我来说不容易交到朋友。

  • But I think friends are like books - you don't need a lot of them as long as they're good. 翻译:但是我认为朋友就像书籍——他们不在多而贵在好。

  • It's not necessary to be the same. My best friend Larry is quite different from me. 翻译:朋友并不一定要相同。我最好的朋友拉里就和我有很大不同。

  • He is taller and more outgoing than me. We both like sports, but he plays tennis better, so he always wins. 翻译:他比我更高,而且更外向。我们都喜欢运动,但他网球打得更好,所以他总是赢。

  • However, Larry often helps to bring out the best in me. 翻译:然而,拉里经常帮助我激发出最好的我。

  • So I'm getting better at tennis. Larry is much less hard-working, though. 翻译:所以我的网球打得越来越好。然而拉里学习不太努力。

  • I always get better grades than he does, so maybe I should help him more. 翻译:我的成绩总是比他好,所以也许我应该多帮助他。

  • I don't really care if my friends are the same as me or different. My favorite saying is, 翻译:我真的不在乎我的朋友和我是一样的还是不一样的。我最喜欢的一句话是:

  • 'A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ' My best friend Carol is really kind and very funny. 翻译:“一个真正的朋友向你伸出手,触动你的心灵。”我最好的朋友卡罗尔真的很善良,很有趣。

  • In fact, she's funnier than anyone I know. 翻译:事实上,她比我认识的任何人都有趣。

  • I broke my arm last year but she made me laugh and feel better. 翻译:去年我摔断了胳膊,但她逗我笑,让我感觉好多了。

  • We can talk about and share everything. 翻译:我们可以谈论和分享一切。

  • I know she cares about me because she's always there to listen. 翻译:我知道她关心我,因为她总是在那里倾听着。

  • 2c Are the following statements true or false? 翻译:2c 以下陈述是真是假?

  • 1. Jeff is less serious than most kids. 翻译:1. 杰夫没有大多数孩子那么严肃。

  • 2. Jeff and Yuan Li are both quiet. 翻译:2. 杰夫和袁立都很安静。

  • 3. Jeff thinks it is easy for him to make friends. 翻译:3. 杰夫认为他交朋友很容易。

  • 4. Huang Lei is taller than Larry. 翻译:4. 黄磊比拉里高。

  • 5. Huang Lei isn't as good at tennis as Larry. 翻译:5. 黄磊网球不如拉里打得好。

  • 6. Larry works harder than Huang Lei. 翻译:6. 拉里比黄磊更努力。

  • 7. Mary thinks her friends should be the same as her. 翻译:7. 玛丽认为她的朋友应该和她一样。

  • 8. Carol broke her arm last year and Mary made her feel better. 翻译:8. 卡罗尔去年摔断了胳膊,玛丽让她感觉好多了。

  • 2d How do you and your friends compare with the people in the article? 翻译:2d 你和你的朋友与文章中的人相比如何?

  • Write five sentences. 翻译:写五个句子。

  • I'm different from Jeff because I'm louder than the other kids in my class. 翻译:我和杰夫不同,因为我比班上的其他孩子声音大。

  • My best friend is similar to Larry because she's less hard-working than me. 翻译: 我最好的朋友和拉里很相似,因为她不如我勤奋。

  • 2e Which saying about friends is your favorite? 翻译:2e 关于朋友,你最喜欢哪句话?

  • Which friend do you think about when you read this saying? Why? Tell your partner about it. 翻译:当你读到这句话的时候,你在想哪个朋友?为什么?告诉你的搭档。

  • 1. A good friend is like a mirror. 翻译:1. 一个好朋友就像一面镜子。

  • 2. Friends are like books — you don't need a lot of them as long as they're good. 翻译:2. 朋友就像书——不在多贵在好。

  • 3. My best friend helps to bring out the best in me. 翻译:3. 我最好的朋友帮助我激发出自己最好的一面。

  • 4. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 翻译:4. 真正的朋友会向你伸出手,触动你的心。

  • 3a Wang Lingling and Liu Lili are best friends. 翻译:3a 王玲玲和刘莉莉是最好的朋友。

  • Look at the chart below and compare them. 翻译:看下面的图表并比较她们。

  • Wang Lingling 翻译:王玲玲

  • tall 翻译:高的

  • long straight hair 翻译:长直发

  • likes reading 翻译:喜欢读书

  • popular 翻译:受欢迎的

  • outgoing 翻译:外向的

  • serious 翻译:严肃的

  • hard-working 翻译:努力的

  • Liu Lili 翻译:刘莉莉

  • tall 翻译:高的

  • short straight hair 翻译:短直发

  • likes sports 翻译:喜欢运动

  • popular 翻译:受欢迎的

  • outgoing 翻译:外向的

  • funny 翻译:有趣的

  • smart 翻译:聪明的

  • Wang Lingling's best friend is Liu Lili. They are both tall, but ... 翻译:王玲玲最好的朋友是刘莉莉。她们都很高,但是 ...

  • 3b Make notes about two of your friends. 翻译:3b 记录你的两个朋友。

  • One friend should be similar to you; the other friend should be different. 翻译:一个朋友要和你相似;另一个要和你不同。

  • 3c Write two paragraphs describing your friends. 翻译:3c 写两段描述你朋友的话。

  • 4 Read the job ad. 翻译:4 阅读这则招聘广告。

  • Then compare two of your classmates. Decide which classmate is better for the job. 翻译:然后比较你的两个同学。决定哪个同学更适合这份工作。

  • Student Helper Wanted! 翻译:需要学生帮手!

  • The English Study Center needs a weekend student helper for primary school students. 翻译:英语学习中心需要一个为小学生提供周末助学服务的学生帮手。

  • be a middle school student 翻译:是一个中学生

  • have good grades in English 翻译:英语成绩好

  • be good with children 翻译:善待孩子

  • be outgoing 翻译:外向的

  • Call the English Study Center at 443-5667 for more information. 翻译:打电话到英语学习中心 443-5667 了解更多信息。

  • So who do you think should get the job, Jenny or Jill? 翻译:那你认为谁应该得到这份工作,珍妮还是吉尔?

  • Well, Jenny is smarter. I think she should get the job. 翻译:嗯,珍妮更聪明。我认为她应该得到这份工作。

  • Jenny is smarter, but I think Jill is more outgoing. 翻译:珍妮更聪明,但我认为吉尔更外向。

  • Self Check 翻译:自我检查

  • 1 Put the words in the correct columns in the chart. 翻译:1 把单词放入图表的正确栏中。

  • hard-working, run fast, quiet, serious, jump high, smart 翻译:努力的,跑得快,安静的,严肃的,跳得高,聪明的

  • 2 Fill in the blanks using the correct forms of the words in brackets. 翻译:2 用括号内单词的正确形式填空。

  • 3 Think of your best friend. 翻译:3 想一想你最好的朋友。

  • Write down two ways in which you are similar, and two ways in which you are different. Use comparatives. 翻译:写下你们相似的两处地方,和不同的两处地方。使用比较级。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-26 11:24:33

最新初中人教新目标版八年级上册资讯