UNIT 11 翻译:第 11 单元
Section A 翻译:A 部分
Sad movies make me cry. 翻译:悲伤的电影让我哭泣。
Language Goal: Talk about how things affect you 翻译:语言目标:谈论事物对你的影响
1a. Look at the two restaurants below. 翻译:1a.看看下面的两家餐馆。
Which would you like to go to? Why? 翻译:你想去哪一家?为什么?
1b. Listen and fill in the blanks. 翻译:1b.听录音并填写表格。
Then match the restaurants with the statements. 翻译:然后把餐馆和叙述的内容相匹配。
Tina: I'm hungry, Amy. Amy: So am I. Why don't we get something to eat? Tina: Yeah. 翻译:蒂娜:我饿了,埃米。 埃米:我也是。我们为什么不去吃些东西呢? 蒂娜:好的。
Let's go to Rockin' Restaurant. I love their hamburgers. Amy: Oh, Tina ... I hate Rockin' Restaurant. 翻译:我们去摇滚餐厅吧。我喜欢那里的汉堡。 埃米:哦,蒂娜⋯⋯我讨厌摇滚餐厅。
Tina: Why? The food is great, isn't it? Amy: The food's fine. I just don't like the environment. 翻译: 蒂娜:为什么?那里的食物不错,不是吗? 埃米:食物是不错。我只是不喜欢那里的环境。
Those awful pictures on the walls make me uncomfortable, and the loud music makes me nervous. 翻译:墙上贴的画很糟糕,让我不舒服,而且音乐很吵,使我精神紧张。
Tina: OK. So where do you want to go, Amy? Amy: Let's go to Blue Ocean. 翻译: 蒂娜:好吧。所以你想去哪呢,埃米? 埃米:我们去蓝海吧。
The soft music makes me relax. Tina: Not me. It makes me sleepy. 翻译:那里的音乐很舒缓,让我很放松。 蒂娜:对我来说不会。它会让我打瞌睡。
1c. Role-play a conversation between Amy and Tina. 翻译:1c.分角色扮演埃米和蒂娜之间的对话。
I'd rather go to Blue Ocean 翻译:我宁愿去蓝海,
because I like to listen to quiet music while I'm eating. 翻译:因为我喜欢边吃边听安静的音乐。
But that music makes me sleepy. I want to have the hamburgers at Rockin' Restaurant. 翻译:但是那音乐让我昏昏欲睡。我想在摇滚餐厅吃汉堡。
2a. 翻译:2a.
Listen and number the pictures [1-4] in the order you hear them. 翻译:听录音并根据你听到的顺序给图片编号。
John: Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina? Tina: Well ... yes and no. 翻译:约翰:你昨晚和埃米玩得开心吗,蒂娜? 蒂娜:嗯⋯⋯开心也不开心。
John: Was Amy late as usual? Tina: Yes, she was, and waiting for her drove me crazy. 翻译: 约翰:埃米又和往常一样迟到了吗? 蒂娜:是的,而且等她让我快疯了。
John: Oh dear. Where did you go for dinner, then? 翻译: 约翰:哦,天哪。然后你们去哪里吃晚餐了?
Tina: First we went to Rockin' Restaurant, but Amy didn't want to stay. 翻译: 蒂娜:刚开始我们去了摇滚餐厅,但是埃米不想待在那儿。
She said that the loud music made her nervous. John: That's funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance. 翻译:她说音乐很吵,让她精神紧张。 约翰:真有趣。吵闹的音乐总是让我想跳舞。
Tina: Me, too. So we went to Blue Ocean. It was quiet and the food was great. 翻译: 蒂娜:我也是。所以我们去了蓝海。那里很安静,食物很好吃。
We had a good time. John: Then did you go to the concert at the high school? 翻译:我们玩得很开心。 约翰:之后你们去了高中的音乐会吗?
Tina: No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. 翻译: 蒂娜:没有。我们决定去看电影。我们看了《永远记得我》。
It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry. 翻译:真是部好电影,但太伤感,我看哭了。
John: Sad movies don't make me cry. They just make me want to leave! Tina: You sound just like my brother! 翻译: 约翰:伤感的电影不会让我哭。它们只会让我想离开! 蒂娜:你说这话很像我弟弟!
2b. Listen again. Complete the statements. 翻译:2b.再听一遍。完成以下叙述。
John: Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina? Tina: Well ... yes and no. 翻译:约翰:你昨晚和埃米玩得开心吗,蒂娜? 蒂娜:嗯⋯⋯开心也不开心。
John: Was Amy late as usual? Tina: Yes, she was, and waiting for her drove me crazy. 翻译: 约翰:埃米又和往常一样迟到了吗? 蒂娜:是的,而且等她让我快疯了。
John: Oh dear. Where did you go for dinner, then? 翻译: 约翰:哦,天哪。然后你们去哪里吃晚餐了?
Tina: First we went to Rockin' Restaurant, but Amy didn't want to stay. 翻译: 蒂娜:刚开始我们去了摇滚餐厅,但是埃米不想待在那儿。
She said that the loud music made her nervous. John: That's funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance. 翻译:她说音乐很吵,让她精神紧张。 约翰:真有趣。吵闹的音乐总是让我想跳舞。
Tina: Me, too. So we went to Blue Ocean. It was quiet and the food was great. 翻译: 蒂娜:我也是。所以我们去了蓝海。那里很安静,食物很好吃。
We had a good time. John: Then did you go to the concert at the high school? 翻译:我们玩得很开心。 约翰:之后你们去了高中的音乐会吗?
Tina: No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. 翻译: 蒂娜:没有。我们决定去看电影。我们看了《永远记得我》。
It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry. 翻译:真是部好电影,但太伤感,我看哭了。
John: Sad movies don't make me cry. They just make me want to leave! Tina: You sound just like my brother! 翻译: 约翰:伤感的电影不会让我哭。它们只会让我想离开! 蒂娜:你说这话很像我弟弟!
2c. Look at 2a and 2b. 翻译:2c.看看 2a 和 2b。
Role-play a conversation between Tina and John. Use the example to begin your conversation. 翻译:分角色扮演蒂娜和约翰之间的对话。用以下例子开始你的对话。
Did you have fun with Amy last night? 翻译:你昨晚和埃米玩得开心吗?
Well ... yes and no. She was really late. 翻译:嗯⋯⋯开心也不开心。她迟到了好一会。
2d. Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d.分角色表演对话。
Hey, Bert. 翻译:嘿,伯特。
I think I've made Alice mad and I'm not sure what to do about it. 翻译:我想我把艾丽斯给逼得受不了了,而且我还不确信该怎么做。
What happened? 翻译:发生了什么事儿了?
You know Julie is Alice's best friend, right? 翻译:你知道朱莉是艾丽斯最好的朋友,对吧?
Uh-huh. 翻译:嗯嗯。
Well, the more I get to know Julie, the more I realize that we have a lot in common. 翻译:唔,我对朱莉了解得越多,越感到我们有许多相同之处。
So we've been spending more time together lately. 翻译:所以我们最近待在一起的时间更多了。
But what's wrong with that? 翻译:但那有什么问题吗?
Umm ... 翻译:嗯⋯⋯
it makes Alice unhappy because she thinks Julie is now better friends with me than with her. 翻译:这让艾丽斯不开心,因为她认为朱莉现在成为了我比她更要好的朋友。
I see. Mmm ... why don't you ask Alice to join you each time you do something with Julie? 翻译:我知道了。嗯⋯⋯每次和朱莉在一起做事时,你何不邀请艾丽斯加入呢?
Then she won't feel left out. 翻译:这样她就不会觉得被冷落。
Oh, good idea! That can make our friendship stronger. 翻译:噢,好主意!那还能使我们的友谊更加牢固。
3a. Read the story and answer the questions. 翻译:3a.阅读故事并回答问题。
The Shirt of a Happy Man (Part Ⅰ) 翻译:快乐者的衬衫(Ⅰ)
A long time ago, in a rich and beautiful country, there lived an unhappy king. 翻译:很久以前,在一个富饶又美丽的国家里面,住着一位不开心的国王。
He slept badly and didn't feel like eating. His face was always pale as chalk. 翻译:他睡不好觉,也没有食欲。他总是面色苍白。
He often cried for no reason. This made the queen and his people worried. 翻译:他还常常无端哭泣。这让王后和他的子民都很担忧。
One day, a doctor was called in to examine the king. 翻译:一天,一位医生被召来给国王检查身体。
But he found nothing wrong with his body. 翻译:但他发现国王的身体并没有任何问题。
'It's all in his mind. Neither medicine nor rest can help him. 翻译:“他的病都在心里。药物和休息对他都无效。
What he needs is the shirt of a happy person to wear. That'll make him happy.' 翻译:他需要的是一件快乐的人所穿的衬衫。那会使他快乐起来。”
The prime minister was called to the palace. 翻译:首相被叫到宫殿。
But when they explained the king's situation to him, he said, 'Although I have a lot of power, it doesn't make me happy. 翻译:但当人们把国王的情况向他解释之后,他却说:“尽管我有很多权力,但它并没有让我快乐。
I'm always worried about losing my power. 翻译:我总是担心会失去权力。
Many people are trying to take my position.' 翻译:有许多人都在试图取代我的位置。”
Then, the king's banker came to the palace. 'Oh, I'm afraid I'm not happy either,' he said. 翻译:接着,国王的银行家来到宫殿。“唉,我恐怕也不快乐呢,”他说,
'I have a lot of wealth, but I'm always worried about losing my money. 翻译:“我有很多财富,但是我总是担心丢失钱财。
Someone tries to steal my money every day.' 翻译:每天都有人想窃取我的金钱。”
Next, the palace singer came to the king's room. 翻译:接下来,宫殿的歌手来到国王的房间。
But this was what he said: 'It's true that I'm famous and everyone loves my songs. 翻译:但是他却这样说:“的确我很有名,而且每个人都喜欢我的歌。
But I'm not happy because I'm always worried about being followed by others. I cannot be free!' 翻译:但是我并不快乐,因为我总是担心被别人跟踪。我没有自由!”
Finally, the king's top general was told to go out 翻译:最后,国王的大将军被派了出去,
and find a happy man in three days' time. 翻译:他要在三天之内找到一个快乐的人。
1. Can medicine help the king? Why or Why not? 翻译:1. 药物能帮助国王吗?为什么?
2. Why does power not make the prime minister happy? 翻译:2. 为什么权力不能让总理高兴?
3. Why does money not make the banker happy? 翻译:3. 为什么金钱不能让银行家快乐?
4. Why does fame not make the singer happy? 翻译:4. 为什么名声不能让歌唱家快乐?
3b. 翻译:3b.
Find words or phrases from the story with meanings similar to these phrases. 翻译:从故事中找出与这些短语含义相似的单词或短语。
1. did not want to eat 翻译:1. 不想吃东西
2. was asked to come and help 翻译:2. 被叫来帮忙
3. look carefully at 翻译:3. 仔细查看
4. becoming less important 翻译:4. 变得不那么重要
5. get my job 翻译:5. 得到我的工作
3c. Role-play the story with your group. 翻译:3c.与你的小组进行角色表演。
Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦
The loud music makes me nervous. 翻译:吵闹的音乐使我紧张。
Soft and quiet music makes me relax. 翻译:柔和而安静的音乐使我放松。
Money and fame don't always make people happy. 翻译:金钱和名誉并不总是让人快乐。
She said that the sad movie made her cry. 翻译:她说那部悲伤的电影让她哭了。
4a. Think of appropriate words for the blanks. 翻译:4a.想出合适的词填入空中。
Then compare your choices with your partner. 翻译:然后将你的选择与伙伴进行比较。
4b. Complete the survey. Then ask two other students. 翻译:4b.完成调查。然后问问另外两个学生。
What makes you ...? 翻译:什么让你⋯⋯?
happy 翻译:快乐的
want to cry 翻译:想哭
uncomfortable 翻译:不舒服的
angry 翻译:生气的
nervous 翻译:紧张的
feel like dancing 翻译:想跳舞
What makes you angry? 翻译:什么使你生气?
When people throw rubbish on the streets, it makes me angry. 翻译:当人们在街上扔垃圾时,使我很生气。
Me, too. It makes me want to tell them to clean up the streets. 翻译:我也是。这让我想告诉他们去清理街道。
Section B 翻译:B 部分
1a. Look at the possible endings to the story about the unhappy king. 翻译:1a.看看这个不开心国王的故事可能的结局。
Do you think any of these is the right one? If so, which one? 翻译:你认为这些有正确的吗?如果有,是哪一个?
a. The general cannot find a happy person and the king remains unhappy forever. 翻译:a.将军找不到快乐的人,国王永远不快乐。
b. The general finds a happy person with power and money. 翻译:b.将军找到了一个拥有权力和金钱的快乐的人。
c. 翻译:c.
The general realizes he is a happy person and gives his shirt to the king to wear. 翻译:将军意识到他是一个快乐的人,于是把他的衬衫给国王穿。
d. The king suddenly becomes happy without the shirt of a happy person. 翻译:d.没有穿快乐的人的衬衫,国王突然变得快乐起来。
1b. What are some other possible endings to the story? 翻译:1b.这个故事还有其他可能的结局吗?
Discuss your ideas with your partner. 翻译:与你的搭档讨论你的想法。
1c. 翻译:1c.
Listen to The Shirt of a Happy Man (Part Ⅱ) and check (√) the things that happened in the rest of the story. 翻译:听《一位快乐的人的衬衫》(第二部分),勾选出(√)在剩余故事中发生的事情。
The general searched and searched but couldn't find anyone. 翻译:将军找啊找,但没有找到任何快乐的人。
It seemed that everyone had their own problems, and no one was truly happy. 翻译:似乎每个人都有自己的麻烦,没有人真正快乐。
Two days passed. Just as he was about to give up, he saw a poor man on the street. 翻译:两天过去了。就在他准备放弃的时候,他看见了街上有一个穷人。
He was eating with his hands and singing happily to himself. 翻译:他正用手抓东西吃,快乐地唱着歌。
The general went up to him. General: Hello! I'm the king's top general. Man: Hi, General. 翻译:将军走向了他。 将军:你好!我是国王的最高将军。 男人:你好,将军。
What can I do for you today? General: I heard you singing just now, and you sound very happy. 翻译:今天我能为你做什么吗? 将军:我刚刚听到你唱歌了,听上去你很高兴。
Man: That's because I am happy. General: But I don't understand. What makes you so happy? 翻译: 男人:那是因为我确实很开心。 将军:但我不理解。什么让你这么开心?
You have no power, money or fame. Man: I have everything I want, and I don't want what I can't have. 翻译:你没有权力、金钱和名声。 男人:我拥有所有我想要的东西,而且我不会想要我无法拥有的东西。
So I'm happy, and my song comes from the happiness in my heart. 翻译:所以我很开心,而且我唱的歌来自我内心的幸福。
General: Then I need to give your shirt to the king. 翻译: 将军:那么我需要把你的衬衫交给国王。
Is it there in your bag? How much do you want for it? 翻译:衬衫在你包里吗?你想要多少钱?
Man: Shirt? What shirt? I don't own any shirts! 翻译: 男人:衬衫?什么衬衫?我没有衬衫!
1d. Listen again. Answer the questions. 翻译:1d.再听一遍并回答问题。
The general searched and searched but couldn't find anyone. 翻译:将军找啊找,但没有找到任何快乐的人。
It seemed that everyone had their own problems, and no one was truly happy. 翻译:似乎每个人都有自己的麻烦,没有人真正快乐。
Two days passed. Just as he was about to give up, he saw a poor man on the street. 翻译:两天过去了。就在他准备放弃的时候,他看见了街上有一个穷人。
He was eating with his hands and singing happily to himself. 翻译:他正用手抓东西吃,快乐地唱着歌。
The general went up to him. General: Hello! I'm the king's top general. Man: Hi, General. 翻译:将军走向了他。 将军:你好!我是国王的最高将军。 男人:你好,将军。
What can I do for you today? General: I heard you singing just now, and you sound very happy. 翻译:今天我能为你做什么吗? 将军:我刚刚听到你唱歌了,听上去你很高兴。
Man: That's because I am happy. General: But I don't understand. What makes you so happy? 翻译: 男人:那是因为我确实很开心。 将军:但我不理解。什么让你这么开心?
You have no power, money or fame. Man: I have everything I want, and I don't want what I can't have. 翻译:你没有权力、金钱和名声。 男人:我拥有所有我想要的东西,而且我不会想要我无法拥有的东西。
So I'm happy, and my song comes from the happiness in my heart. 翻译:所以我很开心,而且我唱的歌来自我内心的幸福。
General: Then I need to give your shirt to the king. 翻译: 将军:那么我需要把你的衬衫交给国王。
Is it there in your bag? How much do you want for it? 翻译:衬衫在你包里吗?你想要多少钱?
Man: Shirt? What shirt? I don't own any shirts! 翻译: 男人:衬衫?什么衬衫?我没有衬衫!
1e. Do you agree with the poor man's thoughts about happiness? 翻译:1e.你同意那个穷人关于幸福的看法吗?
Discuss your ideas with your group. Then role-play the rest of the story. 翻译:与小组讨论你的想法。然后分角色表演故事的剩余部分。
2a. Have you ever made a mistake? 翻译:2a.你犯过错误吗?
How did it make you feel? Talk to your partner about what happened. 翻译:那使你感觉如何?和你的搭档谈谈发生了什么。
2b. Read the story and number the events in the correct order. 翻译:2b.读故事并给事件排序。
RECOGNIZING IDIOMS AND PHRASES 翻译:了解习语和短语
Knowing the meanings of idioms and verb phrases can improve your English. 翻译: 了解习语和动词短语的含义可以提高你的英语水平。
The Winning Team 翻译:胜利之队
Peter kept his eyes on the ground. 翻译:彼得的眼睛盯着地面。
He felt like there was a heavy weight on his shoulders as he walked home alone. 翻译:当他一个人独自走在回家路上的时候,觉得双肩沉重。
It was the worst day of his life. 翻译:今天是他人生中最糟糕的日子。
His mind would not stop thinking about what happened only just an hour ago on the school soccer field. 翻译:他脑海里不停地在想一个小时前学校足球场上发生的事。
How could he have missed scoring that goal? He had let his whole team down. 翻译:他怎么能错失了进球呢?他让全队都失望了。
His stupid mistake made him angry. His team had lost the game because of him. 翻译:他愚蠢的错误让他自己很懊恼。整个球队因为他而输掉了比赛。
He was really worried that his coach might kick him off the team. 翻译:他很担心教练会把他赶出球队。
As soon as he walked through the door, his father asked, 'What's wrong, son?' Peter's feelings were written all over his face. 翻译:他一走进家门,他的父亲就问:“怎么了,儿子?”彼得的情绪都写在脸上。
'I lost the game,' Peter replied. Then he went into his room without another word. 翻译:“我比赛输了,”彼得回答。然后,他不再说话,走进了自己的房间。
Ten minutes later, Peter heard his father knocking on his bedroom door. 翻译:十分钟后,彼得听见父亲在敲他的房门。
He opened the door to let him in. 翻译:他打开门让父亲进来。
'Look, Peter. I don't know what happened. 翻译:“彼得,你看。我不知道发生了什么。
But whatever it was, don't be too hard on yourself.' 翻译:但不管结果怎样,不要对自己太苛刻。”
'I lost the game, Dad. I failed my team. 翻译:“我输球了,爸爸。我导致了球队的失败。
They'll probably never let me play again.' 翻译:很可能他们再也不会让我踢球了。”
'Soccer is about team effort. You're not the only reason your team lost. 翻译:“足球是靠团队的集体努力。你不是导致球队失利的唯一原因。
If you have a good team, you should support each other. 翻译:如果你们是一支优秀的球队,你们应该互相支持。
Besides, winning or losing is only half the game. 翻译:而且,输赢只是比赛的一半。
The other half is learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your mistakes.' 翻译:另一半是学会怎样和队友合作,怎样从错误中吸取教训。”
Peter didn't say anything, but what his father said made him think carefully. 翻译:彼得没说什么,但是父亲的话使他陷入了沉思。
The next day, 翻译:第二天,
Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart. 翻译:彼得并没有害怕,而是勇敢地去参加了足球训练。
'Hey, guys,' he said to his teammates. 'I'm really sorry about yesterday. 翻译:“嘿,伙伴们,”他对队友说,“我对昨天的失误非常抱歉。
We were so close to winning that game. 翻译:我们差点就赢了。
But I think if we continue to pull together, we're going to win the next one.' 翻译:但我想只要我们继续团结一致,我们就会赢得下一场比赛。”
To his surprise and relief, his teammates all nodded in agreement. 翻译:出乎意料而又让他欣慰的是,他的队友都赞同地点了头。
'Yeah,' they said, 'don't worry about it. It's never just one person's fault. 翻译:“是的,”他们说,“别担心了。失败绝不是一个人的错误。
We should think about how we can do better next time.' 翻译:我们应该考虑的是下一次我们怎么能做得更好。”
Peter smiled. 翻译:彼得笑了。
It made him feel lucky to know that he was on a winning team. 翻译:他为自己属于一个奔向胜利的球队感到幸运。
Peter got home and went into his room. 翻译:彼得回到家,走进了房间。
Peter talked to his teammates. 翻译:彼得和他的队友们交谈。
Peter missed a goal. 翻译:彼得未能进球。
Peter's father gave him advice. 翻译:彼得的父亲给了他建议。
Peter realized that he was worried for no reason. 翻译:彼得意识到他没有理由担心。
2c. Read the story again and answer the questions. 翻译:2c.再读一遍故事并回答问题。
1. Why did Peter feel angry and worried? 翻译:1. 为什么彼得感到生气和担心?
2. What advice did Peter's father offer him? 翻译:2. 彼得的父亲给了他什么建议?
3. Do you agree with Peter's father? Why or why not? 翻译:3. 你同意彼得的父亲吗?为什么?
4. What happened after Peter told his teammates that he was sorry? 翻译:4. 彼得向队友道歉之后发生了什么?
5. 翻译:5.
Why did Peter think that he was on a winning team even though they lost the last game? 翻译:为什么彼得认为他在一个胜利球队中,尽管他们输掉了上一场比赛?
2d. 翻译:2d.
Find idioms or phrases from the story to replace the underlined parts of these sentences. 翻译:从故事中找出习语或短语来替换句子中划线的部分。
1. He could not believe that he did not get the ball into the basket. 翻译:1. 他不敢相信自己没有进球。
2. She was worried because she disappointed her parents. 翻译:2. 她很担心,因为她让父母失望了。
3. Tony was sad that he was asked to leave the team. 翻译:3. 托尼很伤心,因为他被球队开除了。
4. You should learn to relax and not put so much pressure on yourself. 翻译:4. 你应该学会放松,不要给自己施加太多压力。
5. The teacher told the students to work hard together and not give up. 翻译:5.老师告诉学生们一起努力学习,不要放弃。
2e. Role-play a conversation between Peter and his father. 翻译:2e.分角色表演彼得和他父亲之间的对话。
What's wrong, Peter? You look sad. 翻译:怎么了,彼得?你看起来很伤心。
I missed scoring a goal. I made my team lose the game. 翻译:我没能进球。我让我的球队输掉了比赛。
3a. Think of some experiences that made you feel very happy or sad. 翻译:3a.想想那些让你感到很快乐或悲伤的经历。
Tell your partner about them. Use the following ideas to help you. 翻译:告诉你的搭档。使用以下想法来帮助你。
winning/losing a competition 翻译:赢得/输掉比赛
getting good/bad grades on an exam 翻译:考试成绩好/不好
performing something well/badly in front of a big group of people 翻译:在一大群人面前表演得很好/很差
getting into a fight with your best friend 翻译:和你最好的朋友吵架
your first trip outside your hometown 翻译:你第一次离开家乡
3b. 翻译:3b.
Write a story similar to the one in 2b using your notes in 3a. 翻译:用你在 3a 中的笔记写一个类似于 2b 中的故事。
In your story, try to explain the following: What happened? 翻译:在你的故事中,试着说明以下几点: 发生了什么?
When did it happen? Where did it happen? 翻译: 什么时候发生的? 发生在哪里?
How did it make you feel? Why? What did you learn from the experience? 翻译: 这件事让你感觉如何?为什么? 这次经历让你学到了什么?
Self Check 翻译:自我检查
1. Put the words in the appropriate place in the chart. 翻译:1. 将单词填入图表中适当的位置。
nervous 翻译:紧张的
unhappy 翻译:不快乐的
uncomfortable 翻译:不舒服的
worried 翻译:担心的
comfortable 翻译:舒服的
relaxed 翻译:放松的
angry 翻译:生气的
awful 翻译:糟糕的
happy 翻译:快乐的
uneasy 翻译:心神不安的
2. Write sentences using the words given. 翻译:2. 用所给的单词写句子。
Sad movies make me cry. 翻译:悲伤的电影让我哭泣。
3. Number the things [1-6] (1 = least important, 翻译:3. 对以下事物进行编号 1-6(1 = 最不重要,
6 = most important). Write a reason for each choice. 翻译:6 = 最重要)。为每个选择写一个理由。
fame 翻译:名声
power 翻译:权力
friendship 翻译:友谊
wealth 翻译:财富
health 翻译:健康
family 翻译:家庭
e.g. Fame is not very important. 翻译:例如:名声不是很重要。
It can make me nervous if too many people follow me around. 翻译:如果有太多人跟着我,我会很紧张。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-30 05:23:18