人教新目标版2025春七下英语Listening Scripts课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2025春七下课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2025春七下课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Listening Scripts课文翻译及听力音频

  • Listening Scripts 翻译:听力原文

  • Unit 1 Animal Friends 翻译:第一单元 动物朋友

  • Section A, 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Listen up, everyone! 翻译:大家注意听!

  • Now, we're at the zoo to learn about different animals, from funny pandas and penguins to powerful lions and eagles. 翻译:现在,我们在动物园学习不同的动物,从有趣的熊猫和企鹅到强壮的狮子和鹰。

  • What's your favourite animal? Who likes the same animal? 翻译:你们最喜欢的动物是什么?谁喜欢同一种动物?

  • Make a group. Go and learn about them! Come back before 12 o'clock. 翻译:组成小组。去了解一下!12点前回来。

  • Section A, 1c 翻译:A 部分,1c

  • I like monkeys. 翻译:我喜欢猴子。

  • Me too! Why do you like them, Yaming? 翻译:我也是!亚明,你为什么喜欢它们?

  • Because they're really clever and funny. What about you, Chen Jie? 翻译:因为它们真的聪明又有趣。你呢,陈杰?

  • They're my favourite too. 翻译:它们也是我最喜欢的。

  • Great! Let's go and see them. 翻译:太好了!我们去看看吧。

  • Oh, look! A baby wolf and its mother! Do you like wolves, Emma? 翻译:哦,看!小狼和它的妈妈!埃玛,你喜欢狼吗?

  • No, I don't. They're very dangerous. 翻译:不,我不喜欢。它们非常危险。

  • But I do. They're dangerous, but they take good care of their babies. 翻译:但我喜欢。它们很危险,但它们会照顾好自己的孩子。

  • Look! The monkeys are over there. 翻译:看!猴子在那边。

  • Wow! Aren't their faces interesting? 翻译:哇!它们的脸是不是很有趣?

  • Yes. They look like us! 翻译:对。它们的样子和我们很像!

  • Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2c

  • The penguin is my favourite animal. What's your favourite animal, Fu Xing? 翻译:企鹅是我最喜欢的动物。付兴,你最喜欢的动物是什么?

  • I like penguins too. Why do you like them so much? 翻译:我也喜欢企鹅。你为什么这么喜欢它们?

  • Because they're very cute! 翻译:因为它们很可爱!

  • Yes, they look lovely. Let's go and see them. 翻译:是的,它们看起来很可爱。我们去看看它们吧。

  • Oh, there they are! They can't fly like other birds, but they can swim fast. 翻译:哦,它们来了!它们不能像其他鸟一样飞,但它们能游得很快。

  • I like how they walk. It's funny! 翻译:我喜欢它们走路的样子。很有趣!

  • Yes, it is! Where are they from? 翻译:是的,很有趣!它们来自哪里?

  • Look here! It says they're from Antarctica. 翻译:看这里!上面说它们来自南极洲。

  • It's very cold there, so they often stand close together. It helps them keep warm. 翻译:那里很冷,所以它们经常站得很近。这有助于它们保持温暖。

  • They're so smart. What do they eat? 翻译:它们太聪明了。它们吃什么?

  • Fish and small sea animals, I think. 翻译:我想是鱼和小型海洋动物。

  • I have a fish sandwich ... 翻译:我有一个鱼肉三明治⋯⋯

  • Don't give them your sandwich! It's not good for them. 翻译:别把三明治给它们!这对它们不好。

  • Unit 2 No Rules, No Order 翻译:第二单元 不以规矩,不能成方圆

  • Section A, 1b, 1c, and 1d 翻译:A 部分,1b、1c 和 1d

  • Part 1 翻译:第一部分

  • Mary, slow down! Don't run in the hallway, please. 翻译:玛丽,慢点!请不要在走廊里跑。

  • I'm sorry! I don't want to be late. 翻译:对不起!我不想迟到。

  • Sally, you know the rules. You can only wear the uniform at school. 翻译:萨莉,你知道规则的。你在学校只能穿校服。

  • You can't wear that jacket here. 翻译:你不能在这里穿那件夹克。

  • Sorry, Ms Brown. 翻译:对不起,布朗老师。

  • Why is there a bottle here? 翻译:为什么这里有一个瓶子?

  • Oh!Sorry, Ms Brown. Sorry. 翻译:哦!对不起,布朗老师。对不起。

  • Tony, you know you mustn't litter. We have to keep the school clean and tidy. 翻译:托尼,你知道你不能乱扔垃圾。我们必须保持学校干净整洁。

  • Yes, Ms Brown. 翻译:好的,布朗老师。

  • Part 2 翻译:第二部分

  • Good morning, students. This morning I had to tell some students to follow the school rules. 翻译:早上好,同学们。今天早上,我不得不告诉一些学生要遵守校规。

  • Please remember them, everyone! Walk in the hallway. Don't run! 翻译:请所有人都记住!要在走廊上走。不要跑!

  • You have to wear the uniform. You mustn't wear other clothes to school instead. 翻译:你们必须穿校服。你们不能穿其他衣服来上学。

  • Don't litter. Make sure to keep the school tidy. 翻译:不要乱扔垃圾。确保学校干净整洁。

  • And most importantly, we must be polite and treat everyone with respect. 翻译:最重要的是,我们必须礼貌待人,尊重他人。

  • If we follow these rules, we can have a happy and safe school! Thank you. 翻译:如果我们遵守这些规则,我们可以有一个快乐和安全的学校!谢谢。

  • Section A, 2a and 2e 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2e

  • Hi, I'm Anne. What's your name? 翻译:嗨,我是安妮。你叫什么名字?

  • Hello! I'm Tom. It's my first day here. 翻译:你好!我是汤姆。这是我第一天来这里。

  • It's nice to meet you, Tom! Is everything OK? 翻译:很高兴认识你,汤姆!你还好吗?

  • Well, I can't find my pencil box. I think it's in my locker. 翻译:嗯,我找不到我的铅笔盒了。我想它在我的储物柜里。

  • Here, I can lend you my pen. 翻译:嘿,我可以把我的钢笔借给你。

  • Thanks! Would you like a sweet? 翻译:谢谢!你想来点糖果吗?

  • No, thank you. We can't eat snacks in class. 翻译:不用了,谢谢。我们不能在课堂上吃零食。

  • Can we drink water? 翻译:我们能喝水吗?

  • Yes, of course. 翻译:是的,当然。

  • OK, thanks ... Oh! I'm sorry, I have to answer my phone. 翻译:好的,谢谢⋯⋯哦!对不起,我得接个电话。

  • Oh, but we mustn't bring our mobile phones to class. 翻译:哦,但是我们不能带手机去上课。

  • We have to turn them off and keep them in our lockers. That's another rule. 翻译:我们必须把它们关掉,放在储物柜里。这是另一条规则。

  • OK! Thanks for telling me, Anne. 翻译:好的!谢谢你告诉我,安妮。

  • You're welcome, Tom. 翻译:不客气,汤姆。

  • Unit 3 Keep Fit 翻译:第三单元 保持健康

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A 部分,1b 和 1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话一

  • Is this football yours, Han Lin? 翻译:韩林,这足球是你的吗?

  • Yes, thank you. That's mine. 翻译:是的,谢谢。是我的。

  • How often do you play football? 翻译:你多久踢一次足球?

  • I play football three times a week. How about you? 翻译:我每周踢三次足球。你呢?

  • Hardly ever. Maybe just once a year? I'm not very good at it! 翻译:几乎没有。也许一年就一次?我不太擅长!

  • You can practise with me if you like. 翻译:如果你愿意,可以和我一起练习。

  • Thanks! 翻译:谢谢!

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话二

  • Whose baseball glove is this? 翻译:这是谁的棒球手套?

  • Oh, that's mine. Thanks! 翻译:哦,是我的。谢谢!

  • You're welcome, Peter. Do you play baseball often? 翻译:不客气,彼得。你经常打棒球吗?

  • Yes. I usually play once or twice at weekends. How often do you play? 翻译:对。我通常在周末打一两次。你多久打一次?

  • Twice a week. Can I join your game this weekend? 翻译:每周两次。这个周末我能参加你的比赛吗?

  • Of course! 翻译:当然!

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话三

  • Ella, is this tennis racket yours? 翻译:埃拉,这个网球拍是你的吗?

  • No, it's not mine. Ask Han Lin. I think it's his. 翻译:不,不是我的。问韩林吧。我想是他的。

  • Oh, you're right. It has 'HL' on it. 翻译:哦,你说得对。它上面写着“HL'。

  • Do you play tennis, Binbin? 翻译:斌斌,你打网球吗?

  • I never do. I don't like it. What about you? 翻译:我从来不打。我不喜欢。你呢?

  • I like tennis. 翻译:我喜欢网球。

  • How often do you play it? 翻译:你多久打一次?

  • I play it three times a week, and sometimes more! 翻译:我每周打三次,有时甚至更多!

  • That's a lot! 翻译:那真是太多了!

  • Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2d

  • There is a ping-pong bat here. Is it yours? 翻译:这里有一副乒乓球拍。是你的吗?

  • No, it isn't mine. Is it Ella's? 翻译:不,不是我的。是埃拉的吗?

  • No, hers is at home. 翻译:不是,她的在家。

  • Maybe it's Yaming's. 翻译:也许是亚明的。

  • Hi, Yaming! Is this your bat? 翻译:嗨,亚明!这是你的球拍吗?

  • Oh yes, it's mine. Thanks! 翻译:哦,是的,是我的。谢谢!

  • Not at all. Your bat looks well-used. Do you play often? 翻译:不客气。你的球拍看起来用很久了。你经常打球吗?

  • Yes, twice a week, and sometimes more! And you? 翻译:是的,一周两次,有时甚至更多!你呢?

  • Hardly ever. I'm not very good at it! 翻译:几乎没有。我不太擅长!

  • Well, practice makes perfect. How often do you play, Jim? 翻译:嗯,熟能生巧。吉姆,你多久打一次?

  • I seldom do, but I often play badminton. 翻译:我很少打乒乓球,但我经常打羽毛球。

  • Oh, me too. 翻译:哦,我也是。

  • I sometimes play badminton with Ella. We should all play doubles sometime! 翻译:我有时和埃拉打羽毛球。我们应该找个时间打双打!

  • Unit 4 Eat Well 翻译:第四单元 吃得好

  • Section A, 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Oh, dumplings, my favourite! Look, Li Meng, there are two kinds. 翻译:哦,饺子,我的最爱!看啊,李萌,有两种。

  • Lucky you! Well, there's beef and carrot, and mutton and onion. 翻译:你真幸运!嗯,有牛肉胡萝卜馅,还有羊肉洋葱馅的。

  • Which would you like, beef or mutton? 翻译:你想要哪一种,牛肉馅的还是羊肉馅的?

  • Beef, please. Do you want dumplings too? 翻译:请给我牛肉馅的。你也想要饺子吗?

  • Not really. I'd like noodles with beef and cabbage. 翻译:不太想要。我想要牛肉卷心菜的面条。

  • That sounds delicious. Now, what would you like to drink? 翻译:听起来很美味。现在,你想喝点什么?

  • Is there any tea or juice? 翻译:有茶或果汁吗?

  • There isn't any tea, but there's watermelon juice! 翻译:没有茶,但有西瓜汁!

  • That's what I like. Do you want that? 翻译:这就是我喜欢的。你想要吗?

  • Sure! 翻译:当然!

  • Section A, 1c 翻译:A 部分,1c

  • What do you usually eat for breakfast in England, Jane? 翻译:简,你在英国早餐通常吃什么?

  • I usually have some bread and milk. Sometimes I have eggs and beans. 翻译:我通常吃些面包,喝些牛奶。有时我吃鸡蛋和豆子。

  • And what about lunch? 翻译:那午餐呢?

  • Oh, I usually have lunch at school. 翻译:哦,我通常在学校吃午饭。

  • Sometimes I have chicken or beef, sometimes I have sandwiches, and sometimes fish and chips. 翻译:有时我吃鸡肉或牛肉,有时我吃三明治,有时吃炸鱼薯条。

  • I also drink juice or eat yogurt. 翻译:我也喝果汁或酸奶。

  • And what about dinner? 翻译:那晚餐呢?

  • My family really likes pizza and salad for dinner. 翻译:晚餐我的家人非常喜欢吃比萨饼和沙拉。

  • After that we sometimes have ice cream or cookies for a treat! 翻译:晚餐后,我们有时会吃冰激凌或饼干作为甜点!

  • Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2c

  • Hello! What would you like to order? 翻译:你们好!你们想点什么?

  • What about Gongbao chicken? We often have it in America, but it may taste different here. 翻译:宫保鸡丁怎么样?我们在美国经常吃,但这里的味道可能不同。

  • I'd like to try it. 翻译:我想试试。

  • Good idea! 翻译:好主意!

  • Do you have anything with tofu? 翻译:你们有用豆腐做的菜吗?

  • Yes. Would you like a hot tofu dish or a cold one? 翻译:有的。您想吃热豆腐还是冷豆腐?

  • A hot tofu dish, please. 翻译:请来一道热豆腐。

  • We have Mapo tofu. Would you like that? 翻译:我们有麻婆豆腐。您想要吗?

  • Yes, please. We should also order a salad. 翻译:好的,请来一份。我们还应该点一份沙拉。

  • How about a chicken and cabbage salad? 翻译:来一份鸡肉卷心菜沙拉怎么样?

  • That sounds good. Can we order soup too? 翻译:听起来不错。我们也可以点汤吗?

  • OK. Let's see ... Which soup would you like, chicken or fish? 翻译:好的。让我们看看⋯⋯你想要哪种汤,鸡汤还是鱼汤?

  • Fish, please! 翻译:请给我鱼汤!

  • Sure. Now, would you like rice or noodles? 翻译:当然。现在,你想要米饭还是面条?

  • Rice, please. 翻译:请给我米饭。

  • OK. Let's get that. 翻译:好的。我们点米饭吧。

  • Unit 5 Here and Now 翻译:第五单元 此时此地

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A 部分,1b 和 1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话一

  • Hello? 翻译:你好?

  • Hi, Teng Fei. It's Peter! What are you doing at the moment? 翻译:嗨,滕飞。我是彼得!你现在在做什么?

  • Hi, Peter. I'm doing my homework. 翻译:嗨,彼得。我正在做作业。

  • Do you want to play volleyball at the sports park instead? 翻译:你想去体育公园打排球吗?

  • I'd love to, but I'm working on something important. 翻译:我很想去,但我正在做一些重要的事情。

  • Never mind then! Maybe next time? 翻译:没关系!也许下次吧?

  • That sounds good! 翻译:听起来不错!

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话二

  • Hello? 翻译:你好?

  • Hello. May I speak to Adam, please? It's Peter. 翻译:你好。我可以和亚当说话吗?我是彼得。

  • Hi, Peter. I'm afraid he's not home yet. 翻译:嗨,彼得。恐怕他还没回家。

  • Oh, is he still exercising at the park? 翻译:哦,他还在公园锻炼吗?

  • No, he's shopping at the supermarket at the moment. Can I take a message? 翻译:不,他现在在超市购物。我可以留个口信吗?

  • Yes, please. Could you ask him to call me back, please? 翻译:好的,太感谢了。你能让他给我回电话吗?

  • Sure. 翻译:当然。

  • Thanks, Mrs Clark. Bye. 翻译:谢谢,克拉克夫人。再见。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话三

  • Hello? 翻译:你好?

  • Hey, Binbin.It's Peter. What are you doing right now? 翻译:嘿,斌斌。我是彼得。你现在正在做什么?

  • Nothing much! I'm watching a film, but it's quite boring. 翻译:没什么!我在看电影,但很无聊。

  • That's too bad. I'm thinking about playing volleyball at the sports park. 翻译:太糟糕了。我想去体育公园打排球。

  • Would you like to come? 翻译:你想来吗?

  • Of course! 翻译:当然!

  • Let's meet at the sports park at ten, OK? 翻译:我们十点钟在体育公园见面,好吗?

  • Cool! See you then! 翻译:好极了!到时候见!

  • Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2d

  • Hi, Dad. How are you? 翻译:嗨,爸爸。你好吗?

  • Hi, Jane! I'm fine. How's life in Guangzhou? 翻译:嗨,简!我很好。广州的生活怎么样?

  • We're having a holiday here. Hao Yi and I are making zongzi! 翻译:我们在度假。郝毅和我正在做粽子!

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-06-12 21:28:25

最新初中人教新目标版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...