人教新目标版七年级下册英语Unit 11 How was your school trip?课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 七年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版七年级下册课文Unit 11 How was your school trip?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版七年级下册课文Unit 11 How was your school trip?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Section A课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Unit 11 How was your school trip? - 人教新目标版英语七年级下册

UNIT 11 翻译:第十一单元

How was your school trip? 翻译:你的学校旅行怎么样?

Section A 翻译:A部分

Did you see any cows? 翻译:你看到牛了吗?

Yes, I did. I saw quite a lot. 翻译:是的,我看到了很多。

Did you ride a horse? 翻译:你骑过马吗?

No, I didn't. But I milked a cow. 翻译:不,我没有,但我挤了一头牛的奶。

1b 翻译:

Listen and circle the three things Carol did on her school trip in 1a. 翻译:听录音,圈出 Carol 在1A 学校旅行时做的三件事。

Hi, Carol. How was your school trip yesterday? 翻译:嗨,卡罗尔。你昨天的学校旅行怎么样?

It was great! 翻译:太棒了!

Did you go to the zoo? 翻译:你去动物园了吗?

No, I didn't. I went to a farm. 翻译:不,我没有。我去了一个农场。

Look, here are my photos. 翻译:看,这是我的照片。

Did you see any cows? 翻译:你看到牛了吗?

Yes, I did. I saw quite a lot. 翻译:是的,我看到了很多。

Did you ride a horse? 翻译:你骑过马吗?

No, I didn't. But I milked a cow. 翻译:不,我没有,但我挤了一头牛的奶。

Did you feed any chickens? 翻译:你喂过鸡吗?

Well, I saw some chickens but I didn't feed them. 翻译:嗯,我看到了一些鸡,但我没有喂它们。

What else did you do? 翻译:你还做了什么?

My friends and I went for a walk around the farm and talked with a farmer. 翻译:我和我的朋友们在农场周围散步,并与一位农民交谈。

2a 翻译:

Listen and check (√) the questions you hear. 翻译:听录音并检查(√)你听到的问题。

So, Carol, was the farmer nice? 翻译:那么,卡罗尔,那位农夫人好吗?

Yes, he was very friendly, and he showed us around the farm. 翻译:是的,他非常友好,他带我们参观了农场。

Really? What did you see? 翻译:真的吗?你看见什么了?

We saw a lot of interesting things and we learned a lot from him about farming. 翻译:我们看到了很多有趣的事情,我们从他那里学到了很多关于农业的知识。

That's great! Did you ask him any questions? 翻译:太好了!你有没有问他什么问题?

Yes. I asked him if the farmers grew strawberries. 翻译:是的。我问他农民是否种植草莓。

Do they? 翻译:有吗?

Yes, they do. They grow them from December to June. 翻译:是的,他们有。他们从十二月到六月种植它们。

And apples? Do they grow apples? 翻译:苹果呢?他们种苹果吗?

Yes, they do. They pick the apples around September. 翻译:是的,他们有。他们在九月左右采摘苹果。

Did you pick any strawberries? 翻译:你摘草莓了吗?

Yes, we did. And we took some home, too! 翻译:是的,我们也带了一些回家!

Oh, wow! Were they good? 翻译:哇!他们好吗?

They were delicious! 翻译:它们很好吃!

2b 翻译:

Listen again. Circle T for true or F for false. 翻译:再听一遍。圈 T 表示正确或 F 表示错误。

So, Carol, was the farmer nice? 翻译:那么,卡罗尔,那位农夫人好吗?

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-02-02 12:40:54