人教新目标版2025春七下英语Unit 2 No Rules, No Order课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2025春七下课文Unit 2 No Rules, No Order单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2025春七下课文Unit 2 No Rules, No Order单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 2 No Rules, No Order课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 2 No Rules, No Order 翻译:第二单元 不以规矩,不能成方圆

  • Big Question: Why do we need rules? 翻译:大问题:为什么我们需要规则?

  • In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将

  • 1. talk about rules by using imperatives and modal verbs can, have to, and must. 翻译:1. 使用祈使句和情态动词“can”、“have to”和“must”来谈论规则。

  • 2. explain why we need to follow rules. 翻译:2. 解释为什么我们需要遵守规则。

  • 3. understand how rules are helpful. 翻译:3. 了解规则是如何有帮助的。

  • Look and share 翻译:观察并分享

  • 1. What school rules does the photo show? 翻译:1. 这张照片显示了什么校规?

  • 2. Do you follow rules like these? 翻译:2. 你遵守这样的规则吗?

  • 3. What do you think about them? 翻译:3. 你觉得它们怎么样?

  • SECTION A What rules do we follow? 翻译:A 部分 我们遵守什么规则?

  • 1a Does your school have these rules? Tick the ones that your school has. 翻译:1a 你的学校有这些规则吗?勾选你学校有的规则。

  • Rule 翻译:规则

  • Your school 翻译:你的学校

  • Mary, Sally, and Tony's school 翻译:玛丽、萨莉和托尼的学校

  • Don't be late for school. Arrive on time. 翻译:上学不要迟到。准时到达。

  • Don't run in the hallways. 翻译:不要在走廊里跑。

  • Don't eat in the classroom. 翻译:不要在教室里吃东西。

  • Wear the school uniform. 翻译:穿校服。

  • Don't use your phone in class. 翻译:上课不要用手机。

  • Don't litter. Keep your school clean and tidy. 翻译:不要乱扔垃圾。保持学校干净整洁。

  • Be polite and treat everyone with respect. 翻译:礼貌待人,尊重他人。

  • Put up your hand if you want to ask your teacher a question. 翻译:如果你想问老师问题,请举手。

  • 1b Listen to the first part of the recording. Tick the rules that are mentioned. 翻译:1b 听录音的第一部分。勾选提到的规则。

  • Part 1 翻译:第一部分

  • Ms Brown: Mary, slow down! Don't run in the hallway, please. 翻译: 布朗老师:玛丽,慢点!请不要在走廊里跑。

  • Mary: I'm sorry! I don't want to be late. 翻译: 玛丽:对不起!我不想迟到。

  • Ms Brown: Sally, you know the rules. You can only wear the uniform at school. 翻译: 布朗老师:萨莉,你知道规则的。你在学校只能穿校服。

  • You can't wear that jacket here. 翻译:你不能在这里穿那件夹克。

  • Sally: Sorry, Ms Brown. 翻译: 萨莉:对不起,布朗老师。

  • Ms Brown: Why is there a bottle here? 翻译: 布朗老师:为什么这里有一个瓶子?

  • Tony: Oh! Sorry, Ms Brown. Sorry. 翻译: 托尼:哦!对不起,布朗老师。对不起。

  • Ms Brown: Tony, you know you mustn't litter. We have to keep the school clean and tidy. 翻译: 布朗老师:托尼,你知道你不能乱扔垃圾。我们必须保持学校干净整洁。

  • Tony: Yes, Ms Brown. 翻译: 托尼:好的,布朗老师。

  • 1c Listen again. Complete the sentences. 翻译:1c 再听一遍。完成句子。

  • Ms Brown: Mary, slow down! Don't run in the hallway, please. 翻译:布朗老师:玛丽,慢点!请不要在走廊里跑。

  • Mary: I'm sorry! I don't want to be late. 翻译: 玛丽:对不起!我不想迟到。

  • Ms Brown: Sally, you know the rules. You can only wear the uniform at school. 翻译: 布朗老师:萨莉,你知道规则的。你在学校只能穿校服。

  • You can't wear that jacket here. 翻译:你不能在这里穿那件夹克。

  • Sally: Sorry, Ms Brown. 翻译: 萨莉:对不起,布朗老师。

  • Ms Brown: Why is there a bottle here? 翻译: 布朗老师:为什么这里有一个瓶子?

  • Tony: Oh! Sorry, Ms Brown. Sorry. 翻译: 托尼:哦!对不起,布朗老师。对不起。

  • Ms Brown: Tony, you know you mustn't litter. We have to keep the school clean and tidy. 翻译: 布朗老师:托尼,你知道你不能乱扔垃圾。我们必须保持学校干净整洁。

  • Tony: Yes, Ms Brown. 翻译: 托尼:好的,布朗老师。

  • 1d Listen to the second part of the recording. Who is the speaker? What rules does she talk about? Tick them in 1a. 翻译:1d 听录音的第二部分。说话人是谁?她谈论了什么规则?在 1a 中勾选它们。

  • Part 2 翻译: 第二部分

  • Ms Brown: Good morning, students. This morning I had to tell some students to follow the school rules. 翻译: 布朗老师:早上好,同学们。今天早上,我不得不告诉一些学生要遵守校规。

  • Please remember them, everyone! Walk in the hallway. Don't run! 翻译:请所有人都记住!要在走廊上走。不要跑!

  • You have to wear the uniform. You mustn't wear other clothes to school instead. 翻译:你们必须穿校服。你们不能穿其他衣服来上学。

  • Don't litter. Make sure to keep the school tidy. 翻译:不要乱扔垃圾。确保学校干净整洁。

  • And most importantly, we must be polite and treat everyone with respect. 翻译:最重要的是,我们必须礼貌待人,尊重他人。

  • If we follow these rules, we can have a happy and safe school! Thank you. 翻译:如果我们遵守这些规则,我们可以有一个快乐和安全的学校!谢谢。

  • 1e In pairs, talk about the rules in 1c. 翻译:1e 两人一组,讨论 1c 中的规则。

  • Can Mary run in the hallway? 翻译:玛丽可以在走廊里跑吗?

  • No, she can't. She has to walk in the hallway. 翻译:不,不可以。她必须在走廊里走。

  • Pronunciation 翻译:发音

  • 1 Listen and repeat. Add one more word to each group. 翻译:1a 听录音并跟读。为每组再添加一个单词。

  • e 翻译:

  • /i:/ 翻译:

  • she 翻译:她

  • these 翻译:这些

  • /e/ 翻译:

  • bed 翻译:床

  • pet 翻译:宠物

  • ea 翻译:

  • /i:/ 翻译:

  • please 翻译:拜托

  • speak 翻译:说话

  • /e/ 翻译:

  • head 翻译:头

  • ready 翻译:准备好的

  • ee 翻译:

  • /i:/ 翻译:

  • tree 翻译:树

  • sleep 翻译:睡觉

  • ear 翻译:

  • /ɪə/ 翻译:

  • ear 翻译:耳朵

  • dear 翻译:亲爱的

  • /eə/ 翻译:

  • pear 翻译:梨

  • bear 翻译:熊

  • 2 Listen to the chant and notice the stressed words. Then listen again and repeat. 翻译:2 听歌谣,注意重读单词。然后再听一遍,并跟唱。

  • Across the country, in many schools, Students like us follow rules! Be on time. 翻译:在全国各地,在许多学校, 像我们这样的学生遵守规则! 准时到达。

  • Don't be late for class. Keeping the rules is good for us! 翻译:上课不要迟到。 遵守规则对我们有好处!

  • Every day, from Monday to Friday, Keep our school clean and tidy! 翻译: 从周一到周五的每一天, 都要保持学校干净整洁!

  • Raise your hand. Walk and don't run. Keep the rules and let's have fun! 翻译: 举手。走路,不要跑。 遵守规则,让我们玩得开心!

  • 2a Listen to the conversation and circle the coloured words you hear. 翻译:2a 听对话,圈出你听到的彩色的单词。

  • Hi, I'm Anne. What's your name? 翻译:嗨,我是安妮。你叫什么名字?

  • Hello! I'm Tom. It's my first day here. 翻译:你好!我是汤姆。这是我第一天来这里。

  • It's nice to meet you, Tom! Is everything OK? 翻译:很高兴认识你,汤姆!你还好吗?

  • Well, I can't find my pencil box. I think it's in my locker. 翻译:嗯,我找不到我的铅笔盒了。我想它在我的储物柜里。

  • Here, I can lend you my pen. 翻译:嘿,我可以把我的钢笔借给你。

  • Thanks! Would you like a sweet? 翻译:谢谢!你想来点糖果吗?

  • No, thank you. We can't eat snacks in class. 翻译:不用了,谢谢。我们不能在课堂上吃零食。

  • Can we drink water? 翻译:我们能喝水吗?

  • Yes, of course. 翻译:是的,当然。

  • OK, thanks ... Oh! I'm sorry, I have to answer my phone. 翻译:好的,谢谢⋯⋯哦!对不起,我得接个电话。

  • Oh, but we mustn't bring our mobile phones to class. 翻译:哦,但是我们绝不能把手机带到课堂上。

  • We have to turn them off and keep them in our lockers. That's another rule. 翻译:我们必须把它们关掉,放在储物柜里。这是另一条规则。

  • OK! Thanks for telling me, Anne. 翻译:好的!谢谢你告诉我,安妮。

  • You're welcome, Tom. 翻译:不客气,汤姆。

  • 2b Read the conversation and complete Tom's notes about the school rules. 翻译:2b 阅读对话,完成汤姆关于学校规则的笔记。

  • School rules 翻译:校规

  • We cannot 翻译:我们不可以

  • We must not 翻译:我们绝不能

  • We have to 翻译:我们必须

  • 2c Read the conversation again and answer the questions. 翻译:2c 再次阅读对话并回答问题。

  • 1. Why is the day special for Tom? 翻译:1. 为什么这一天对汤姆来说很特别?

  • 2. What does Anne lend to Tom? 翻译:2. 安妮借给了汤姆什么?

  • 3. Why doesn't Anne take a sweet from Tom? 翻译:3. 安妮为什么不从汤姆那里拿走一块糖?

  • 4. Can Tom and Anne use their phones in class? 翻译:4. 汤姆和安妮可以在课上用手机吗?

  • 5. Where must they keep their phones? 翻译:5. 他们必须把手机放在哪里?

  • 6. Do you think they have good school rules? Give your reasons. 翻译:6. 你认为他们有好的校规吗?给出你的理由。

  • 2d Complete a summary of the conversation. 翻译:2d 完成对话摘要。

  • 2e Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the stressed words. Then role-play the conversation. 翻译:2e 再听一遍对话,注意重读的单词。然后分角色表演对话。

  • 2f Talk about the rules you have at school. Use the expressions to help you. 翻译:2f 谈谈你在学校的规则。使用这些表达来帮助你。

  • What rules do we have at school? 翻译:我们学校有什么规定?

  • We must / mustn't ... We should ... 翻译:我们必须/绝不能⋯⋯我们应该⋯⋯

  • We can / can't ... Don't ... 翻译:我们可以/不可以⋯⋯不要⋯⋯

  • We have to ... Always ... 翻译:我们必须⋯⋯总是⋯⋯

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

  • 3a Read the sentences. Do the verbs in bold need to change forms? Why? 翻译:3a 读句子。粗体动词需要改变形式吗?为什么?

  • Walk in the hallway. 翻译:在走廊里走。

  • Don't run! 翻译:不要跑!

  • Be polite and treat one another with respect. 翻译:礼貌待人,互相尊重。

  • Don't litter. / You mustn't litter. / You can't litter. 翻译:不要乱扔垃圾。/你绝不能乱扔垃圾。/你不可以乱扔垃圾。

  • Can we bring our phones to class? 翻译:我们可以把手机带进课堂吗?

  • No, we can't. We must keep them in our lockers. 翻译:不,不可以。我们必须把它们放在储物柜里。

  • Can we eat snacks in class? 翻译:我们可以在课上吃零食吗?

  • No, we can't eat in class. We have to eat in the dining hall. 翻译:不,我们不可以在课上吃零食。我们必须去餐厅吃东西。

  • 3b Complete the sentences using can, have to / must, or can't / mustn't. 翻译:3b 用“can”、“have to”/“must”,或者“can't”/“mustn't”完成句子。

  • 3c Look at the first sign and read the rules. Then write the rules for the other signs. 翻译:3c 看第一个标志并阅读规则。然后为其他标志写规则。

  • Do not eat or drink. 翻译:请勿进食或饮水。

  • No eating or drinking. 翻译:禁止进食或饮水。

  • You can't / mustn't eat or drink. 翻译:你不可以/绝不能进食或饮水。

  • 3d In groups, brainstorm three rules for one of the places below. Then draw signs to show the rules. Share your signs in class and explain what they mean. 翻译:3d 分组讨论,为下面的一个地方想出三条规则。然后画标志来展示规则。在课堂上分享你们的标志,并解释它们的含义。

  • library 翻译:图书馆

  • school dining hall 翻译:学校食堂

  • park 翻译:公园

  • cinema 翻译:电影院

  • hospital 翻译:医院

  • In the library, we must keep quiet. We mustn't make noise. We can't ... 翻译:在图书馆里,我们必须保持安静。我们不能吵闹。我们不可以⋯⋯

  • SECTION B How can rules help us? 翻译:B 部分 规则如何帮助我们?

  • 1a What are some of the rules in your home? What do you think about them? 翻译:1a 你家有什么规矩?你觉得它们怎么样?

  • 1b Read Alice's letter to Dr Know and Dr Know's reply. Then answer the questions. 翻译:1b 阅读爱丽丝给万事通博士的信以及博士的回复。然后回答问题。

  • 1. Why is Alice unhappy? 翻译:1. 爱丽丝为什么不高兴?

  • 2. Does Dr Know think Alice is right? 翻译:2. 万事通博士认为爱丽丝是对的吗?

  • Dear Dr Know, 翻译:亲爱的万事通博士:

  • Help! There are too many rules in my life! 翻译:请帮帮我!我生活中的规则实在太多了!

  • Every morning, I have to make my bed before breakfast. 翻译:每天早晨,我必须先把床铺整理好才能吃早饭。

  • I have to hurry to school because I can't be late for school. 翻译:我必须匆匆赶往学校,因为上学不能迟到。

  • When I'm at school, I mustn't use my phone in class either. And I have to wear the uniform. 翻译:在学校里,我也不能在课堂上使用手机。而且我必须穿校服。

  • After school, there are even more rules! I have to finish my homework first. 翻译:放学后,规则就更多了!我得先完成作业。

  • I can only play basketball after I practise the piano. 翻译:我只有练好钢琴后才能打篮球。

  • I can’t hang out with my friends on weekdays. 翻译:我也不能在上学日和朋友们出去玩。

  • I know some rules are important, but this is awful! What can I do? 翻译:我知道有些规则很重要,但是这太糟糕了!我该怎么办呢?

  • Yours, Alice 翻译:你的, 爱丽丝

  • Dear Alice, 翻译:亲爱的爱丽丝:

  • Yes, there are many rules in life! 翻译:是的,生活中有许多规则!

  • But they can help you to become a better person. 翻译:然而,它们能帮你成为一个更好的人。

  • You mustn't be late for class. That shows respect for your class and teacher. 翻译:你上课不能迟到,这展示了你对全班同学和老师的尊重。

  • You can’t use your phone in class because you need to focus on learning. 翻译:你不能在课堂上使用手机,因为你需要专心学习。

  • You have to wear a uniform because it builds school spirit. 翻译:你必须穿校服,因为它塑造学校精神。

  • You can also think about the things you can do! 翻译:你也可以想想你能做的事情!

  • You can use your phone at home. You can relax after you finish your homework. 翻译:在家里,你可以使用手机。完成你的作业后,你可以放松一下。

  • And you can hang out with friends at weekends! 翻译:而在周末,你可以和朋友们出去玩!

  • I know it's hard, but rules can help to make the world better. 翻译:我知道这有难度,但是规则能帮助这个世界变得更好。

  • Remember: No rules, no order! 翻译:记住:不以规矩,不能成方圆!

  • Best, Dr Know 翻译:祝好, 万事通博士

  • 1c Read the letters again and complete Alice's notes about her problem. 翻译:1c 再次阅读信件,完成爱丽丝关于她问题的笔记。

  • Home rules 翻译:家规

  • School rules 翻译:校规

  • Dr Know's advice 翻译:万事通博士的建议

  • 2a Complete the letter to Dr Know using can, have to / must, or can't / mustn't. 翻译:2a 用“can”、“have to”/“must”或“can't”/“mustn't”填写给万事通博士的信。

  • 2b Choose three important rules from 2a. Discuss the questions with a partner. 翻译:2b 从 2a 中选择三条重要规则。与同伴讨论问题。

  • Why is each rule important? 翻译:为什么每一条规则都很重要?

  • What is your advice for each rule? 翻译:你们对每一条规则有什么建议?

  • 2c Write a reply to Eric as Dr Know. Give him some advice. 翻译:2c 以万事通博士的身份给埃里克写一封回信。给他一些建议。

  • Dear Eric, 翻译:亲爱的埃里克:

  • I know it can be difficult to follow many rules. But rules can be good for us ... 翻译:我知道遵守很多规则可能很困难。但规则对我们有好处⋯⋯

  • Project 翻译:项目

  • Make class rules 翻译:制定课堂规则

  • 3a In groups, choose one goal that you hope your class can achieve. 翻译:3a 分组讨论,选择一个你们希望你们的班级能够实现的目标。

  • learn better 翻译:学得更好

  • have fun at school 翻译:在学校玩得开心

  • get along well 翻译:和睦相处

  • take care of the classroom 翻译:维护好教室

  • 3b Brainstorm 5-10 rules to help your class to achieve the goal. Write them down. 翻译:3b 集体讨论出5-10条规则,帮助你们的班级实现目标。把它们写下来。

  • 3c Work together to design a poster for your rules. Think of interesting ways to present the rules. 翻译:3c 一起为你们的规则设计一张海报。想出有趣的方式来展示规则。

  • IN THIS CLASS WE ARE FAMILY 翻译:在这个班上 我们是一家人

  • Always be kind and helpful. 翻译:永远善良和乐于助人。

  • Don't use bad words. 翻译:不要使用脏话。

  • Say 'thank you' when your classmates help you. 翻译:当你的同学帮助你时,说“谢谢”。

  • Don't fight with your classmates. 翻译:不要和同学打架。

  • Say 'please' when you ask for help. 翻译:当你寻求帮助时,说“请”。

  • 3d Share your rules in class. Vote for your favourite set of class rules. 翻译:3d 在课堂上分享你的规则。为你们最喜欢的一套课堂规则投票。

  • In our class, we must get along well with others. We have to be kind to our classmates. We mustn't fight with them. We can ... 翻译:在我们班,我们必须和别人和睦相处。我们必须善待同学。我们不能和他们打架。我们可以⋯⋯

  • Reflecting 翻译:反思

  • How well can you do these things? 翻译:你能把这些事情做得多好?

  • Very well 翻译:很好

  • OK 翻译:不错

  • Needs work 翻译:需要改进

  • 1. I can talk about the things I can and cannot do according to the rules. 翻译:1. 我能根据规则谈论我能做和不能做的事情。

  • 2. I can explain how rules can be helpful. 翻译:2. 我能解释规则是如何发挥作用的。

  • 3. I can use modal verbs to describe the rules in different places. 翻译:3. 我能用情态动词来描述不同地方的规则。

  • 4. I can understand how different people think and feel about rules. 翻译:4. 我能理解不同的人对规则的看法和感受。

  • Nothing can be achieved without rules. 翻译:没有规则什么也做不了。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-29 11:37:16

最新初中人教新目标版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...