UNIT 1 Happy Holiday 翻译:第一单元 快乐假期
Big Question: What makes a great holiday? 翻译:大问题:什么造就一个美好的假期?
SECTION A How do people spend their holidays? 翻译:A部分 人们如何度过他们的假期?
1b Listen to the conversations and circle the holiday activities you hear in 1a. 翻译:1b 听对话,圈出你在1a中听到的假期活动。
Conversation 1 翻译:对话一
Emma: Hi, Yaming. How was your vacation? 翻译:埃玛:嗨,亚明。你的假期过得怎么样?
Yaming: Hi, Emma. It was great. I went to Mount Huangshan. 翻译:亚明:嗨,埃玛。很棒。我去了黄山。
Emma: Oh, really? What was it like? 翻译:埃玛:哦,真的吗?那里怎么样?
Yaming: It was so beautiful. No one wanted to leave. 翻译:亚明:太美了,没人想离开。
Emma: What did you see there? 翻译:埃玛:你在那儿看到了什么?
Yaming: I saw the Guest-Greeting Pine, the Sea of Clouds, lots of strange rocks, and many ancient buildings. Here, I can show you some photos. 翻译:亚明:我看到了迎客松、云海、很多奇形怪状的岩石,还有许多古建筑。给,我可以给你看些照片。
Emma: Thanks. ... Wow! That looks amazing! Did you go with anyone? 翻译:埃玛:谢谢。⋯⋯哇!看起来太棒了!你和别人一起去的吗?
Yaming: Yeah, I went with my family. Everyone said they wanted to go again. 翻译:亚明:是的,我和家人一起去的。大家都说想再去一次。
Emma: Cool! I'd like to go too! 翻译:埃玛:太酷了!我也想去!
Conversation 2 翻译:对话二
Yaming: How about you, Emma? Where did you go on holiday? 翻译:亚明:你呢,埃玛?你假期去哪儿了?
Emma: I went back to the US with my mum and sister. 翻译:埃玛:我和妈妈、妹妹回美国了。
Yaming: I see. So, did you do anything interesting there? 翻译:亚明:明白了。那你在那儿做了什么有趣的事吗?
Emma: Yes, I went to a strawberry festival. The food was great! Everything had strawberries in it. I ate strawberry cookies and strawberry chocolates. They were delicious! 翻译:埃玛:有啊,我去了一个草莓节。那里的食物太棒了!所有东西里都有草莓。我吃了草莓曲奇和草莓巧克力,特别好吃!
Yaming: That sounds fantastic! 翻译:亚明:听起来太棒了!
Emma: Yeah, it was. The festival was near my grandparents' house in Seattle too. 翻译:埃玛:是啊。这个草莓节就在西雅图我祖父母家附近。
Yaming: Nice! Did you stay with them? 翻译:亚明:不错!你们和他们住在一起吗?
Emma: Yes, we stayed for ten days. 翻译:埃玛:是的,我们住了十天。
1c Listen again and complete the two summaries. 翻译:1c 再听一遍,完成这两篇总结。
Conversation 1 翻译:对话一
Emma: Hi, Yaming. How was your vacation? 翻译:埃玛:嗨,亚明。你的假期过得怎么样?
Yaming: Hi, Emma. It was great. I went to Mount Huangshan. 翻译:亚明:嗨,埃玛。很棒。我去了黄沙山。
Emma: Oh, really? What was it like? 翻译:埃玛:哦,真的吗?那里怎么样?
Yaming: It was so beautiful. No one wanted to leave. 翻译:亚明:太美了,没人想离开。
Emma: What did you see there? 翻译:埃玛:你在那儿看到了什么?
Yaming: I saw the Guest-Greeting Pine, the Sea of Clouds, lots of strange rocks, and many ancient buildings. Here, I can show you some photos. 翻译:亚明:我看到了迎客松、云海、很多奇形怪状的岩石,还有许多古建筑。给,我可以给你看些照片。
Emma: Thanks. ... Wow! That looks amazing! Did you go with anyone? 翻译:埃玛:谢谢。⋯⋯哇!看起来太棒了!你和别人一起去的吗?
Yaming: Yeah, I went with my family. Everyone said they wanted to go again. 翻译:亚明:是的,我和家人一起去的。大家都说想再去一次。
Emma: Cool! I'd like to go too! 翻译:埃玛:太酷了!我也想去!
Conversation 2 翻译:对话二
Yaming: How about you, Emma? Where did you go on holiday? 翻译:亚明:你呢,埃玛?你假期去哪儿了?
Emma: I went back to the US with my mum and sister. 翻译:埃玛:我和妈妈、妹妹回美国了。
Yaming: I see. So, did you do anything interesting there? 翻译:亚明:明白了。那你在那儿做了什么有趣的事吗?
Emma: Yes, I went to a strawberry festival. The food was great! Everything had strawberries in it. I ate strawberry cookies and strawberry chocolates. They were delicious! 翻译:埃玛:有啊,我去了一个草莓节。那里的食物太棒了!所有东西里都有草莓。我吃了草莓曲奇和草莓巧克力,特别好吃!
Yaming: That sounds fantastic! 翻译:亚明:听起来太棒了!
Emma: Yeah, it was. The festival was near my grandparents' house in Seattle too. 翻译:埃玛:是啊。这个草莓节就在西雅图我祖父母家附近。
Yaming: Nice! Did you stay with them? 翻译:亚明:不错!你们和他们住在一起吗?
Emma: Yes, we stayed for ten days. 翻译:埃玛:是的,我们住了十天。
Pronunciation 翻译:发音
1 Listen and repeat. Add one more word to each group. 翻译:1 听录音并跟读。为每组再添加一个单词。
/i:/ 翻译:
e 翻译:
he 翻译:他
she 翻译:她
ee 翻译:
see 翻译:看见
need 翻译:需要
ea 翻译:
beach 翻译:海滩
peace 翻译:和平
/ɪ/ 翻译:
i 翻译:
trip 翻译:旅行
swim 翻译:游水
/i/ 翻译:
y 翻译:
city 翻译:城市
busy 翻译:忙碌的
/e/ 翻译:
e 翻译:
fresh 翻译:新鲜的
forget 翻译:忘记
ea 翻译:
bread 翻译:面包
ready 翻译:准备好的
/æ/ 翻译:
a 翻译:
camp 翻译:营地
relax 翻译:放松
2 Listen and repeat. Notice the rhythm. 翻译:2 听录音并跟读。注意节奏。
1. How was your holiday? 翻译:1. 假期过得怎么样?
My holiday? Great! 翻译:我的假期?太棒了!
What did you do? 翻译:你做了什么?
I went to Beijing and saw the Great Wall. Oh, how great it was! 翻译:我去北京看了长城。哦,太棒了!
2. How was your holiday? 翻译:2. 假期过得怎么样?
My holiday? Really good! 翻译:我的假期?真的很好!
What did you do? 翻译:你做了什么?
I hiked in the mountains and saw the sunrise. Oh, how beautiful it was! 翻译:我在山里徒步旅行,看到了日出。哦,多漂亮啊!
2a Listen to the conversation and choose the correct sentences to complete it. 翻译:2a 听对话并选择正确的句子完成对话。
Hi, Peter. How are you? 翻译:嗨,彼得。你好吗?
Hi, Adam. I'm fine, thanks. 翻译:嗨,亚当。我很好,谢谢。
How was your holiday? 翻译:你的假期过得怎么样?
It was fantastic. 翻译:棒极了。
Did you go anywhere interesting? 翻译:你去什么有趣的地方了吗?
Yes, I went to Yunnan with my family. 翻译:去了,我和家人去了云南。
Wow! That sounds great. Did you go to Lijiang? 翻译:哇!听起来太棒了。你们去丽江了吗?
Yes, we stayed in the old town for a few days, and we enjoyed it very much. 翻译:去了,我们在古城里住了几天,玩得非常开心。
Did you visit Yulong Mountain? Everyone says it's beautiful. 翻译:你们去玉龙雪山了吗?大家都说那里很美。
It is! It just took my breath away. We took a lot of great photos there. 翻译:确实很美!简直让我惊叹不已。我们在那儿拍了很多很棒的照片。
Did you eat anything special? 翻译:你们吃了什么特别的美食吗?
Yes, we did! Everything tasted good, especially the steamed chicken soup. What about you? Someone said you went to Beijing. 翻译:吃了!每样东西都很好吃,尤其是汽锅鸡。你呢?有人说你去北京了。
No, not this holiday. I did nothing special. I just stayed at home to read, play games, and relax, but it was still fun. 翻译:没,这个假期没去。我没做什么特别的事,就待在家里看书、玩游戏、放松,但还是很有趣。
2d Listen to the conversation again. Then role-play it. 翻译:2d 再听一遍对话,然后分角色表演。
Adam: Hi, Peter. How are you? 翻译:亚当:嗨,彼得。你好吗?
Peter: Hi, Adam. I'm fine, thanks. 翻译:彼得:嗨,亚当。我很好,谢谢。
Adam: How was your holiday? 翻译:亚当:你的假期过得怎么样?
Peter: It was fantastic. 翻译:彼得:棒极了。
Adam: Did you go anywhere interesting? 翻译:亚当:你去什么有趣的地方了吗?
Peter: Yes, I went to Yunnan with my family. 翻译:彼得:去了,我和家人去了云南。
Adam: Wow! That sounds great. Did you go to Lijiang? 翻译:亚当:哇!听起来太棒了。你们去丽江了吗?
Peter: Yes, we stayed in the old town for a few days, and we enjoyed it very much. 翻译:彼得:去了,我们在古城里住了几天,玩得非常开心。
Adam: Did you visit Yulong Mountain? Everyone says it's beautiful. 翻译:亚当:你们去玉龙雪山了吗?大家都说那里很美。
Peter: It is! It just took my breath away. We took a lot of great photos there. 翻译:彼得:确实很美!简直让我惊叹不已。我们在那儿拍了很多很棒的照片。
Adam: Did you eat anything special? 翻译:亚当:你们吃了什么特别的美食吗?
Peter: Yes, we did! Everything tasted good, especially the steamed chicken soup. What about you? Someone said you went to Beijing. 翻译:彼得:吃了!每样东西都很好吃,尤其是汽锅鸡。你呢?有人说你去北京了。
Adam: No, not this holiday. I did nothing special. I just stayed at home to read, play games, and relax, but it was still fun. 翻译:亚当:没,这个假期没去。我没做什么特别的事,就待在家里看书、玩游戏、放松,但还是很有趣。
Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦
3a Read the sentences and notice the indefinite pronouns in bold. Then discuss when you use these pronouns. 翻译:3a 阅读句子,注意粗体的不定代词。然后讨论一下你什么时候使用这些代词。
Where did you go on holiday? 翻译:你假期去哪儿了?
I didn't go anywhere special, but I tried something new — I worked as a tour guide at a museum. 翻译:我没去什么特别的地方,但尝试了新事物——在博物馆当导游。
Did you do anything interesting on your holiday? 翻译:你假期做了什么有趣的事吗?
No, nothing special. But I met someone interesting. 翻译:不,没什么特别的。但我遇到了一个有趣的人。
Did you go anywhere interesting? 翻译:你去什么有趣的地方了吗?
Yes, I went to Yunnan. 翻译:去了,我去了云南。
Did you go with anyone? 翻译:你和别人一起去的吗?
Yes, I went with my family. 翻译:是的,我和家人一起去的。
Did you eat anything special? 翻译:你们吃了什么特别的美食吗?
Yes, we did! Everything tasted good, especially the steamed chicken soup. Everyone loved it. 翻译:吃了!每样东西都很好吃,尤其是汽锅鸡。大家都很喜欢。
SECTION B What can we learn from holiday experiences? 翻译:B部分 我们能从假期经历中学到什么?
1b Read Vincent's diary entries about his holiday. Then answer the questions. 翻译:1b 阅读文森特关于他假期的日记,然后回答问题。
1. What places did Vincent visit? 翻译:1. 文森特参观了哪些地方?
2. How did he feel during the trip? 翻译:2. 他在旅途中感觉如何?
17 July 翻译:七月十七日
Today was our first day to visit Moscow. 翻译:今天是我们游览莫斯科的第一天。
The weather was fine and everyone felt excited to visit some famous places in Russia. 翻译:天气晴朗,所有人都为能参观俄罗斯的一些著名景点感到兴奋。
In the morning, we went to the Victory Museum. 翻译:上午,我们去了胜利博物馆。
The Russian people built this museum to remember their fight against the Nazis during World War II. 翻译:俄罗斯人民建造这座博物馆是为了纪念二战期间他们与纳粹的斗争。
As we walked through the halls, the tour guide told us stories about the war. 翻译:当我们穿过大厅时,导游给我们讲述了战争的故事。
In one hall, I saw an artwork with thousands of glass 'tears' falling down. 翻译:在一个大厅里,我看到一件艺术品,成千上万的玻璃“眼泪”从上方垂下。
It reminds us that war is terrible and peace does not come easily. 翻译:它提醒我们战争是可怕的,和平来之不易。
We should not forget that. 翻译:我们不应忘记这一点。
At noon, we had lunch at a restaurant near the park. 翻译:中午,我们在公园附近的一家餐馆吃午饭。
I liked the ice cream there, so I ate a lot of it. 翻译:我很喜欢那里的冰淇淋,所以吃了很多。
But, during dinner, I didn't feel like eating because I felt sick. 翻译:但到了晚餐时,我感觉不舒服,完全不想吃东西。
So now, I just want to get a good night's sleep. 翻译:所以现在,我只想好好睡一觉。
18 July 翻译:七月十八日
It rained last night, so this morning the air was fresh and cool. 翻译:昨晚下了雨,所以今天早上的空气清新又凉爽。
I felt much better today. 翻译:我今天感觉好多了。
We took the Moscow Metro to travel around. 翻译:我们乘坐莫斯科地铁四处游览。
The metro stations are really beautiful. 翻译:地铁站真的很美,
Sometimes I felt like I was walking inside a palace. 翻译:有时我感觉自己像是在宫殿里行走。
After that, we went to Red Square. 翻译:之后,我们去了红场,
We saw some fantastic buildings there. 翻译:在那里看到了一些宏伟的建筑。
In the afternoon, we arrived at a school and met a group of Russian students. 翻译:下午,我们抵达一所学校,结识了一群俄罗斯学生。
We played games and soon became friends. 翻译:我们一起玩游戏,很快就成了朋友。
Later, someone took out his accordion, and soon everyone got together to sing and dance. 翻译:后来,有人拿出了手风琴,大家很快聚在一起唱歌跳舞。
We were so happy that we didn't notice the time. 翻译:我们开心得都忘记了时间,
It was such a good experience! 翻译:这真是一次很棒的经历!
3a Read Gina's holiday story and write down the things that she did. 翻译:3a 阅读金娜的假期故事,并写下她做过的事情。
My Holiday in Scotland 翻译:我在苏格兰的假期
Last autumn, my family took a train to Scotland for a holiday. 翻译:去年秋天,我们全家乘火车去苏格兰度假。
We stayed in a comfortable house in the countryside with beautiful scenery. 翻译:我们住在乡下一栋舒适的房子里,那里风景优美。
I live in a big city, so everything there seemed so different. 翻译:我住在大城市,所以那里的一切似乎都如此不同。
For example, beside the house, there was a huge forest. 翻译:例如,房子旁边有一片巨大的森林。
On the last day, early in the morning, I went to the forest to explore. 翻译:最后一天清晨,我去森林里探险。
While there, something made a noise. 翻译:在那里时,有什么东西发出了声响。
I turned around and was surprised to see a deer. 翻译:我转过身,惊讶地看到一只鹿。
I ran home and told my parents what I saw. 翻译:我跑回家告诉父母我看到的景象。
My mum smiled and said, 'The deer is probably looking for food and hoping to get some from you.' 翻译:妈妈笑着说:“这只鹿可能在找食物,希望能从你这儿得到一些呢。”
What a wonderful experience I had! 翻译:这是一次多么美妙的经历啊!
I really hope I can go back again. 翻译:我真希望能再回到那里。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-12 21:45:03