Unit 6 I'm going to study computer science. - 人教新目标版英语八年级上册
UNIT 6 翻译:第六单元
I'm going to study computer science. 翻译:我要去学习计算机科学。
Section A 翻译:A部分
lb 翻译:
Listen and fill in the blanks. 翻译:听录音并填空。
Then match the items. 翻译:然后匹配项目。
Conversation 1 翻译:对话1
Tina, what do you want to be when you grow up?Tina, 翻译:你长大了想做什么?
Hmm, I think I want to be a computer programmer. 翻译:嗯,我想成为一名计算机程序员。
Wow! Sounds difficult. How are you going to do that? 翻译:哇!听起来很难。你打算怎么做?
I'm going to study computer science. 翻译:我要去学习计算机科学。
Conversation 2 翻译:对话2
Larry, what do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:拉里,你长大后想做什么?
I love basketball, so I want to be a basketball player. 翻译:我热爱篮球,所以我想成为一名篮球运动员。
How are you going to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么做?
I'm going to practice basketball every day. 翻译:我要每天练习篮球。
Conversation 3 翻译:对话3
What do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:你长大想做什么?
I want to be an engineer. 翻译:我想成为一名工程师。
I see... but how are you going to do that? 翻译:我明白了……但是你打算怎么做呢?
I'm going to study math really hard. 翻译:我要好好学习数学。
Conversation 4 翻译:对话4
What do you want to be when you grow up? 翻译:你长大了想做什么?
I want to be an actor because I want a job that's fun. 翻译:我想成为一名演员,因为我想要一份有趣的工作。
Cool! 翻译:酷!
How are you going to do that? 翻译:你打算怎么做?
I'm going to take acting lessons. 翻译:我要去上表演课。
2a 翻译:
Listen. What is Cheng Han going to do? 翻译:听录音,程涵要做什么?
Check (√) the correct boxes in the picture. 翻译:在图片中勾选(√)正确的方框。
What do you want to be when you grow up, Cheng Han? 翻译:程涵,你长大想做什么?
I want to be a teacher. 翻译:我想当老师。
Are you going to move to Beijing? 翻译:你打算搬到北京吗?
No, I'm going to move to Shanghai. 翻译:不,我要去上海。
And how are you going to become a teacher? 翻译:你打算如何成为一名教师?
Well, I'm going to learn how to teach children. 翻译:嗯,我要学习如何教孩子。
When are you going to start? 翻译:你打算什么时候开始?
I'm going to finish high school and college first. 翻译:我要先完成高中和大学学业。
2b 翻译:
Listen again. What are Cheng Han's plans for the future? 翻译:再听一遍,程涵未来有什么打算?
Complete the chart. 翻译:完成图表。
What do you want to be when you grow up, Cheng Han? 翻译:程涵,你长大想做什么?
I want to be a teacher. 翻译:我想当老师。
Are you going to move to Beijing? 翻译:你打算搬到北京吗?
No, I'm going to move to Shanghai. 翻译:不,我要去上海。
And how are you going to become a teacher? 翻译:你将如何成为一名教师?
Well, I'm going to learn how to teach children. 翻译:好吧,我要学习如何教孩子。
When are you going to start? 翻译:你打算什么时候开始?
I'm going to finish high school and college first. 翻译:我要先完成高中和大学学业。
2d 翻译:
Role-play the conversation. 翻译:角色扮演对话。
What are you reading, Ken? 翻译:你在读什么,肯?
The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway. 翻译:海明威的《老人与海》。
Wow, now I know why you're so good at writing stories. 翻译:哇,现在我知道你为什么这么擅长写故事了。
Yes, I want to be a writer. 翻译:是的,我想成为一名作家。
Really? 翻译:真的吗?
How are you going to become a writer? 翻译:你打算如何成为一名作家?
Well, I'm going to keep on writing stories, of course. 翻译:嗯,当然,我会继续写故事。
What do you want to be? 翻译:你想成为什么样的人?
My parents want me to be a doctor, but I'm not sure about that. 翻译:我父母希望我成为一名医生,但我不确定。
Well, don't worry. 翻译:好吧,别担心。
Not everyone knows what they want to be. 翻译:不是每个人都知道自己想成为什么。
Just make sure you try your best. 翻译:只要确保你尽力而为。
Then you can be anything you want! 翻译:那么你可以成为任何你想成为的人!
Yes, you're right. 翻译:是的,你是对的。
最新学习记录