人教新目标版2024秋七上英语*Reading Plus课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 2024秋七上
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2024秋七上课文*Reading Plus单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2024秋七上课文*Reading Plus单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

*Reading Plus课文翻译及听力音频

  • *Reading Plus 翻译:强化阅读

  • Unit 1 翻译:第 1 单元

  • Making New Friends at School 翻译:在学校结交新朋友

  • Hello, boys and girls! Do you like to make new friends at school? 翻译:你们好,孩子们!你们喜欢在学校结交新朋友吗?

  • Yes? Here's some of my advice. 翻译:想吗?以下是我的一些建议。

  • First, don't be shy! Try to talk to all of your classmates. 翻译:首先,不要害羞!试着和你所有的同学说话。

  • Smile and say, 'Hello! What's your name?' 翻译:微笑着说:“你好!你叫什么名字?”

  • If you didn't hear the name clearly, try, 'Sorry, can you repeat that for me, please?' 翻译:如果你听不清这个名字,试着说,“对不起,请问你能重复一遍吗?”

  • Then give your name and say, 'Nice to meet you!' 翻译:然后说出你的名字,说:“很高兴见到你!”

  • It's really as simple as that! It's important to get people's names right. 翻译:就这么简单!记对别人的名字很重要。

  • If you get them wrong, they might feel sad! 翻译:如果你记错了,他们可能会感到难过!

  • Second, ask questions! Ask about school, sport, music, and more! 翻译:其次,问问题!问学校、体育、音乐等等!

  • As you listen, think of more questions to ask. 翻译:当你听的时候,想更多的问题。

  • So when your classmate stops talking, you can jump in and ask another question! 翻译:这样,当你的同学们停止说话时,你可以插进来问另一个问题!

  • But remember, you have to be a good listener before you can ask good questions. 翻译:但记住,在你能提出好问题之前,你必须成为一个好的倾听者。

  • Last, don't forget to share! Tell your classmates something interesting about yourself. 翻译:最后,别忘了分享!告诉你的同学们一些关于你自己的有趣的事情。

  • Then your new friends can get to know you too! 翻译:然后你的新朋友们也能了解你!

  • Soon enough, you'll be the best of friends! 翻译:很快,你们就会成为最好的朋友!

  • I hope you find my advice helpful! Now go make some new friends! 翻译:我希望我的建议对你们有所帮助!现在去交一些新朋友吧!

  • 1. Find the three pieces of advice from the text and write them below. 翻译:1. 从课文中找出三条建议,并写在下面。

  • First 翻译:首先

  • Second 翻译:其次

  • Last 翻译:最后

  • 2. Can you think of another piece of advice about how to make new friends? 翻译:2. 你能想出另一条关于如何结交新朋友的建议吗?

  • Write it below. 翻译:写在下面。

  • Your advice: 翻译:你的建议:

  • Unit 2 翻译:第 2 单元

  • Family Ties in Names 翻译:名字中的家庭纽带

  • Hello! My name is Alan, and I'm from the UK. 翻译:你好!我叫艾伦,来自英国。

  • Here most people have a first, middle, and last name. 翻译:这里的大多数人都有名字、中间名和姓氏。

  • My full name is Alan Luke Wood. 翻译:我的全名是艾伦·卢克·伍德。

  • Alan is my first name, Luke is my middle name, and Wood is my last name. 翻译:艾伦是我的名字,卢克是我的中间名,伍德是我的姓氏。

  • We also call the last name a 'family name' or 'surname'. 翻译:我们也把姓氏称为“family name”或者“surname”。

  • My grandfather also has three names. His full name is George Charles Wood. 翻译:我爷爷也有三个名字。他的全名是乔治·查尔斯·伍德。

  • My father's name is the same as my grandfather's. Can you guess why? 翻译:我父亲的名字和我爷爷的名字一样。你能猜出原因吗?

  • It shows great respect to my grandfather. 翻译:这表示对我爷爷的极大尊重。

  • People call my father George Charles Wood Junior, 翻译:人们叫我的父亲小乔治·查尔斯·伍德,

  • and they call my grandfather George Charles Wood Senior. 翻译:他们叫我的爷爷老乔治·查尔斯·伍德。

  • My mother's name was Linda Grant, but now her name is Linda Wood. 翻译:我妈妈的名字叫琳达·格兰特,但现在她的名字叫琳达·伍德。

  • Why is that? 翻译:为什么?

  • Because in the UK, a woman often changes her family name to her husband's family name. 翻译:因为在英国,女性经常将自己的姓氏改为丈夫的姓氏。

  • Sometimes, however, the woman's last name and the man's last name are joined together. 翻译:然而,有时女人的姓氏和男人的姓氏会连在一起。

  • This allows both family names to live on. 翻译:这使得两个姓氏都得以延续。

  • Names show family ties. What do you think? 翻译:名字显示了家庭纽带。你怎么认为?

  • 1. Read the text and circle the correct words to complete the sentences. 翻译:1. 阅读课文,圈出正确的单词以完成句子。

  • 2. Discuss the questions. 翻译:2. 讨论问题。

  • 1. In English names, which is the surname, the first or the last name? 翻译:1. 在英文名字中,哪个是姓氏,first name 还是 last name?

  • How about Chinese names? 翻译:中文名字呢?

  • 2. How do Chinese parents come up with names for their children? 翻译:2. 中国父母是如何给孩子起名字的?

  • 3. What is the meaning of your name? 翻译:3. 你的名字是什么意思?

  • Unit 3 翻译:第 3 单元

  • My Floating School 翻译:我的漂浮学校

  • My name is Sadia Khatun. I'm from Bangladesh. 翻译:我叫萨迪娅·哈通。我来自孟加拉国。

  • It's difficult to walk on some roads in the rainy season here. 翻译:在雨季,这里的一些道路很难行走。

  • So how do I go to school? It's easy! 翻译:那么,我该怎么去上学呢?这很容易!

  • The school comes to me! I study on a 'floating school'. 翻译:学校来接我!我在一所“漂浮学校”学习。

  • My floating school is a 'school bus' and classroom all in one. 翻译:我的漂浮学校是一所“校车”和教室合二为一的学校。

  • The boat picks me up early in the morning. 翻译:船一大早就来接我。

  • Our classroom is on the boat too. 翻译:我们的教室也在船上。

  • There are several boats on the river at the same time. 翻译:河上同时有几艘船。

  • Each boat has one teacher and one class. The teacher teaches us all the subjects. 翻译:每艘船有一个老师和一个班。老师教我们所有的科目。

  • The boat is long and wide. We sit at wooden desks. 翻译:船又长又宽。我们坐在木桌旁。

  • Big windows bring in lots of sunlight and fresh air. 翻译:大窗户带来了充足的阳光和新鲜空气。

  • There's a blackboard at the front. 翻译:前面有一块黑板。

  • There's a computer next to it, and it gets its power from the sun. 翻译:它旁边有一台电脑,它的电源来自太阳。

  • At the end of the school day, the boat takes me home. 翻译:放学后,船载我回家。

  • I learn a lot at my school and have fun too. 翻译:我在学校学到了很多,也很开心。

  • I love my floating school! 翻译:我喜欢我的漂浮学校!

  • 1. What is true about Sadia's floating school? Tick the correct statements. 翻译:1. 萨迪娅的漂浮学校的真实情况是什么?勾选正确的陈述。

  • The 'floating school' is open in the rainy season. 翻译:这所“漂浮学校”在雨季开放。

  • The boat picks students up in the morning. 翻译:船早上接学生。

  • There are two teachers on each boat. 翻译:每艘船上有两名教师。

  • Every student on the boat has a computer. 翻译:船上的每个学生都有一台电脑。

  • Sadia sleeps on the boat at night. 翻译:萨迪娅晚上睡在船上。

  • 2. Discuss the questions. 翻译:2. 讨论问题。

  • 1. How is the floating school important to students in Bangladesh? 翻译:1. 漂浮学校对孟加拉国的学生有多重要?

  • 2. What difficulties might the floating school have? 翻译:2. 漂浮学校可能会遇到什么困难?

  • Unit 4 翻译:第 4 单元

  • Show Choir 翻译:表演合唱团

  • Learn to sing and dance to fun songs. 翻译:随着有趣的歌曲学习唱歌跳舞。

  • Work as a team to put on a big show at the end of the term. 翻译:在学期结束时,以团队的形式进行大型表演。

  • It's a great way to make new friends too! 翻译:这也是结交新朋友的好方法!

  • Age: all 翻译:年龄:全部

  • Where: music studio 翻译:地点:音乐工作室

  • When: Wednesdays and Fridays, 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. 翻译:时间:星期三和星期五,下午 4 点到 5 点

  • Things to bring: nothing 翻译:要带的东西:无

  • Easy Carpentry 翻译:简易木工

  • Are you good with your hands? 翻译:你动手能力好吗?

  • Come and learn how to make a table, a chair, or maybe a birdhouse. 翻译:快来学习如何做一张桌子、一把椅子,或者一个鸟巢吧。

  • In this class, you learn to use different tools in a safe way. 翻译:在本课程中,你将学会如何安全地使用各种工具。

  • Age: 14+ 翻译:年龄:14+

  • Where: Classroom 4 翻译:地点:教室 4

  • When: Mondays, 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. 翻译:时间:星期一,下午 3 点 30 分 到 4 点 30 分

  • Things to bring: safety glasses 翻译:要带的东西:安全眼镜

  • Podcasting 101 翻译:播客 101

  • Podcasting is an excellent way to develop your speaking and computer skills. 翻译:播客是培养你的口语和计算机技能的好方法。

  • Learn how to make short but interesting videos. You choose the topic! 翻译:学习如何制作简短但有趣的视频。你选择主题!

  • Age: all 翻译:年龄:全部

  • Where: IT room 翻译:地点:信息技术房

  • When: Fridays, 4:30 p.m.-5:15 p.m. 翻译:时间:星期五,下午 4 点 30 分 到 5 点 15 分

  • Things to bring: USB stick 翻译:要带的东西:记忆棒

  • Yoga and You 翻译:瑜伽与你

  • Do you want to relax but don't know how? 翻译:你想放松,但不知道怎么放松吗?

  • Then join us for a yoga class. 翻译:那就来参加我们的瑜伽课。

  • Learn to stand like a tree, a mountain, and more! 翻译:学习像树一样站立,像山一样站立等等!

  • Yoga helps you sleep better and build a good body. 翻译:瑜伽有助于你睡得更好,塑造好身材。

  • Age: all 翻译:年龄:全部

  • Where: gym 翻译:地点:健身房

  • When: Thursdays, 12:00 p.m.-12:45 p.m. 翻译:地点:星期四,中午 12 点到下午 12 点 45 分

  • Things to bring: towel and mat 翻译:要带的东西:毛巾和垫子

  • 1. Read the ads and complete the sentences. 翻译:1. 阅读广告并完成句子。

  • 2. Discuss the questions. 翻译:2. 讨论问题。

  • 1. Mike likes making things. Which class do you advise him to go to? 翻译:1. 迈克喜欢做东西。你建议他去做什么?

  • 2. Which class would you like to take and why? 翻译:2. 你想上哪门课,为什么?

  • Unit 5 翻译:第 5 单元

  • Alice's Vlog: My Drama Club 翻译:爱丽丝的博客:我的戏剧社团

  • Hello! My name is Alice. Welcome to my drama club! 翻译:你好!我叫爱丽丝。欢迎来到我的戏剧社团!

  • This is Mr Ford, our drama teacher. 翻译:这是福特先生,我们的戏剧老师。

  • Mr Ford is very nice, and he always has great ideas. 翻译:福特先生人很好,他总是有很棒的想法。

  • He helps me so much! 翻译:他帮了我很多!

  • And these are my friends at the drama club. We always have a good time! 翻译:这些是我在戏剧社团的朋友。我们总是玩得很开心。

  • After practice, we often have pizza. Check out this photo! Mmm ... Yummy! 翻译:练习后,我们经常吃比萨饼。看看这张照片!嗯⋯⋯好吃!

  • My parents often come to our shows. 翻译:我父母经常来看我们的表演。

  • They record the shows, and we watch them on TV later. 翻译:他们录制表演,然后我们在电视上观看。

  • Here's a clip from our last show. That's me with the blonde hair! 翻译:这是我们上次表演的片段。那是金发的我!

  • I look cute, don't I? 翻译:我看起来很可爱,不是吗?

  • The drama club can be hard when I have to remember a lot of lines, 翻译:戏剧社团会很难,因为我必须记住很多台词,

  • but it helps me to understand a lot more about the plays. 翻译:但这有助于我更多地了解戏剧。

  • I'm usually very shy, but when I'm in a play, I no longer feel afraid. 翻译:我通常很害羞,但当我在剧中时,我不再感到害怕。

  • Now I'm brave enough to talk, and even sing, in front of lots of people. 翻译:现在我有足够的勇气说话,甚至唱歌,在很多人面前。

  • I love my drama club—it's never boring. 翻译:我爱我的戏剧社团——它从不无聊。

  • 1. Read the vlog script. 翻译:1. 阅读博客脚本。

  • Write T for true, F for false, or NG for not given. 翻译:写 T 为真,F 为假,NG 为未给出。

  • 1. Mr Ford is a good drama teacher. 翻译:1. 福特先生是一位优秀的戏剧老师。

  • 2. Students often go to a pizza restaurant after practice. 翻译:2. 学生们经常在练习后去比萨饼店。

  • 3. Alice's parents often make videos of their drama shows. 翻译:3. 爱丽丝的父母经常把他们的戏剧表演录制成视频。

  • 4. It is always easy for Alice to remember her lines. 翻译:4. 爱丽丝总是很容易记住她的台词。

  • 5. Alice still feels afraid to go on stage. 翻译:5. 爱丽丝仍然害怕上台。

  • 2. Discuss the questions. 翻译:2. 讨论问题。

  • 1. How does Alice like her drama club? 翻译:1. 爱丽丝喜欢她的戏剧社团吗?

  • 2. Do you want to join a drama club? Why? 翻译:2. 你想加入戏剧社团吗?为什么?

  • Unit 6 翻译:第 6 单元

  • Wenwen's mother, China 翻译:雯雯的妈妈,中国

  • My mother is a nurse in a hospital. 翻译:我妈妈是一家医院的护士。

  • When she works at night, 翻译:当她晚上工作时,

  • we eat dinner together at 6:30 p.m. , and then she goes to work. 翻译:我们在下午 6 点30 分一起吃晚餐,然后她去上班。

  • Her work starts at 10:00. 翻译:她的工作从 10 点开始。

  • She checks on each patient every three hours. She finishes work at 8:00 a.m. 翻译:她每三个小时检查一次病人。她第二天早上 8 点下班,

  • the next day and arrives home by 9:00. Her bedtime is around 10:30. 翻译:9 点到家。她的就寝时间大约是 10 点半。

  • She is busy with her work, but when she is free, 翻译:她忙于工作,但当她有空时,

  • we go to the park and have a good time together. 翻译:我们一起去公园玩,度过美好时光。

  • Colin's father, the UK 翻译:科林的爸爸,英国

  • My father is a bin worker. 翻译:我爸爸是名垃圾处理工人。

  • I usually don't see him in the morning because he gets up at 4:00 a.m. 翻译:我通常早上见不到他,因为他凌晨 4 点起床。

  • He has something to eat and then goes to work. 翻译:他吃些东西,

  • By 5:00, he is at his first house to empty rubbish bins into a lorry. 翻译:然后去上班。到 5 点,他到第一家把垃圾桶倒进卡车里。

  • Work ends around 3:00 p.m. 翻译:工作在下午 3 点左右结束。

  • Then he comes to school to pick me up at 4:30. 翻译:然后他在 4 点 30 分来学校接我。

  • We talk a lot on the way home. 翻译:我们在回家的路上聊很多。

  • Dinner is at 6:00. After dinner, he watches TV for a while. 翻译:晚餐在 6 点钟。晚餐后,他看会儿电视。

  • Then he goes to bed early at 8:30. 翻译:然后他 8 点半就早早上床睡觉了。

  • We try to keep quiet at night so he sleeps well. 翻译:我们晚上尽量保持安静,这样他就能睡得很好。

  • 1. Read the texts and complete the timelines for Wenwen's mother and Colin's father. 翻译:1. 阅读文本,完成雯雯的母亲和科林的父亲的时间表。

  • Wenwen's mother 翻译:雯雯的妈妈

  • 06:30 PM 翻译:下午 6 点 30 分

  • 10:00 PM 翻译:晚上 10 点

  • 08:00 AM 翻译:早上 8 点

  • 09:00 AM 翻译:上午 9 点

  • 10:30 AM 翻译:上午 10 点 30 分

  • Colin's father 翻译:科林的爸爸

  • 04:00 AM 翻译:凌晨 4 点

  • 05:00 AM 翻译:早上 5 点

  • 03:00 PM 翻译:下午 3 点

  • 04:30 PM 翻译:下午 4 点 30 分

  • 06:00 PM 翻译:下午 6 点

  • 08:30 PM 翻译:晚上 8 点 30 分

  • 2. Discuss the questions. 翻译:2. 讨论问题。

  • 1. How are Wenwen's and Colin's parents'routines different from your parents'? 翻译:1. 雯雯和科林的父母日常生活与你的父母有何不同?

  • 2. What other jobs have special routines? 翻译:2. 还有哪些工作有特殊的例行工作?

  • Unit 7 翻译:第 7 单元

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU My dear son, It's so wonderful to watch you grow up. 翻译:祝你生日快乐 亲爱的儿子, 看着你长大真是太棒了。

  • I like to see your smile every day! 翻译:我喜欢每天看到你的笑容!

  • Thank you for bringing joy to the family. 翻译:谢谢你给家人带来欢乐。

  • Sometimes you do drive me up the wall with your loud music. 翻译:有时候,你吵闹的音乐会让我抓狂。

  • But I wouldn't change a thing about you. 翻译:但我不会改变你的任何事情。

  • I love you so much. Happy birthday! Love you, Dad 翻译:我非常爱你。生日快乐! 爱你的, 爸爸

  • Dear Penny, You laugh all the time, 翻译:亲爱的彭尼, 你总是笑,

  • and you have no worries—you're everything I want in a friend. 翻译:没有烦恼——你就是我想要的朋友。

  • Don't ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my dear friend. 翻译:永远不要改变!请保持你的惊艳,亲爱的朋友。

  • Always remember that if you fall, I'll pick you up. 翻译:永远记住,如果你摔倒了,我会扶你起来。

  • Happy birthday, and stay happy every day! Your best friend forever, Tina 翻译:生日快乐,天天开心。 你永远的好朋友, 蒂娜

  • To my wonderful mum, I wish you a happy birthday! 翻译:给我的好妈妈, 我祝你生日快乐!

  • Thank you so much for taking care of me and loving me every day. 翻译:非常感谢您每天照顾我,爱我。

  • You're such a beautiful and kind woman. 翻译:您是个美丽善良的女人。

  • I want to be just like you when I grow up. Your loving daughter, Amy 翻译:我长大后想和您一样。 你亲爱的女儿, 埃米

  • 1. Read the birthday cards and answer the questions. 翻译:1. 阅读生日贺卡并回答问题。

  • 1. Why does the father say he wouldn't change a thing about his son? 翻译:1. 为什么这位爸爸说他不会改变儿子的任何事情?

  • 2. What kind of person is Tina's friend? 翻译:2. 蒂娜的朋友是什么样的人?

  • 3. How does Amy describe her mother? 翻译:3. 埃米如何描述她的妈妈?

  • 4. Why do people write birthday cards? 翻译:4. 人们为什么写生日贺卡?

  • 2. Write a birthday card to a friend or a family member. 翻译:2. 给朋友或家人写一张生日贺卡。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-15 22:51:07

最新初中人教新目标版2024秋七上资讯

暂无资讯...