人教新目标版八年级上册英语UNIT 7 Will people have robots?课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文UNIT 7 Will people have robots?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文UNIT 7 Will people have robots?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 7 Will people have robots?课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 7 翻译:第 7 单元

  • Section A 翻译:A 部分

  • Will people have robots? 翻译:人们将会有机器人吗?

  • Language Goal: Make predictions 翻译:语言目标: 作出预测

  • Do you think there will be robots in people's homes? 翻译:你认为人们家里会有机器人吗?

  • Yes, there will. I think every home will have a robot. 翻译:是的,会有的。我想每个家庭都会有一个机器人。

  • Will kids go to school? 翻译:孩子们会去上学吗?

  • Kids won't go to school. They'll study at home on computers. 翻译:孩子们不会去上学。他们将在家里用电脑学习。

  • 1a How will the world be different 100 years from now? 翻译:1a 100 年后的世界会和现在有什么不同?

  • Read these predictions. Check (√) A for agree or D for disagree. 翻译:阅读这些预测。勾 A 表示同意或勾 D 表示不同意。

  • 1. People will have robots in their homes. 翻译:1. 人们将在家里有机器人。

  • 2. People won't use money. Everything will be free. 翻译:2. 人们不再用钱。一切都是免费的。

  • 3. Books will only be on computers, not on paper. 翻译:3. 书籍只会在电脑上,而不是在纸上。

  • 4. Kids won't go to school. They'll study at home on computers. 翻译:4. 孩子们不会去学校。他们会在家里用电脑学习。

  • 5. There will be only one country. 翻译:5. 将会只有一个国家。

  • 6. People will live to be 200 years old. 翻译:6. 人们将活到 200 岁。

  • 1b Listen and circle the predictions you hear in 1a. 翻译:1b 听录音,听录音,圈出 1a 中你听到的预测。

  • —Do you think people will have robots in their homes in 100 years? 翻译: —你认为 100 年后人们会在家里有机器人吗?

  • —Yes, I do. I saw a robot on TV, and it cleaned the kitchen. 翻译: —是的,我是这么认为。我在电视上看到一个机器人,它打扫了厨房。

  • —Well, I don't think people will use money. —Do you think everything will be free? 翻译: —嗯,我认为人们不会使用金钱。 —你认为一切都将免费吗?

  • —Yeah, probably. —I think there will be only one country. —Only one country in the world? 翻译: —是的,可能吧。 —我认为将来只有一个国家。 —世界上只有一个国家?

  • Will there be world peace? —I hope so. —I think kids won't go to school. 翻译:世界会和平吗? —我希望如此。 —我认为孩子们不会去上学。

  • They'll study at home on computers. —Oh, I disagree. —You do? —Yeah, there will always be schools. 翻译:他们会在家里用电脑学习。 —哦,我不同意。 —是吗? —是的,总会有学校的。

  • 1c Ask and answer questions about the predictions in 1a. 翻译:1c 提问并回答关于 1a 中预测的问题。

  • Will people use money in 100 years? 翻译:100 年后人们会使用金钱吗?

  • No, they won't. Everything will be free. Will people live to be 200 years old? 翻译:不,他们不会。一切都将免费。人们能活到 200 岁吗?

  • Yes, they will. 翻译:是的,他们会的。

  • 2a Listen and circle the words you hear. 翻译:2a 听录音,圈出你听到的单词。

  • -OK, now I want to hear everyone's predictions about the future. 翻译:—好了,现在我想听听每个人对未来的预测。

  • -Well, I think there will be more people. -More people? OK. What else? 翻译: —嗯,我想会有更多的人。 —更多的人?好的。还有什么?

  • -I think that there will be less free time. -I hope not! 翻译: —我认为空闲时间会减少。 —我希望不会!

  • -Well, I think there will be fewer cars. -You do? -Yes, people will use the subways more. 翻译: —嗯,我会有更少的汽车。 —是吗? —是的,人们将更多地使用地铁。

  • -That's a great idea. Let's hear another prediction. -There will be less pollution. 翻译: —这是个好主意。让我们听听另一个预测。 —污染将会减少。

  • -That will be good for the earth! -I think there will be fewer trees. 翻译: —这对地球有好处! —我想树木会减少。

  • And cities will be really big and crowded because there will be a lot more people. 翻译:城市将会非常大和拥挤,因为会有更多的人。

  • 2b Listen again. Check (√) the predictions you hear. 翻译:2b 再听一遍,勾出你听到的预测信息。

  • -OK, now I want to hear everyone's predictions about the future. 翻译:—好了,现在我想听听每个人对未来的预测。

  • -Well, I think there will be more people. -More people? OK. What else? 翻译: —嗯,我想会有更多的人。 —更多的人?好的。还有什么?

  • -I think that there will be less free time. -I hope not! 翻译: —我认为空闲时间会减少。 —我希望不会!

  • -Well, I think there will be fewer cars. -You do? -Yes, people will use the subways more. 翻译: —嗯,我会有更少的汽车。 —是吗? —是的,人们将更多地使用地铁。

  • -That's a great idea. Let's hear another prediction. -There will be less pollution. 翻译: —这是个好主意。让我们听听另一个预测。 —污染将会减少。

  • -That will be good for the earth! -I think there will be fewer trees. 翻译: —这对地球有好处! —我想树木会减少。

  • And cities will be really big and crowded because there will be a lot more people. 翻译:城市将会非常大和拥挤,因为会有更多的人。

  • 2c Make conversations about the predictions in 2a and 2b. 翻译:2c 就 2a 和 2b 中的预测进行对话。

  • What's your prediction about the future? 翻译:你对未来的预测是什么?

  • I think there will be more pollution. 翻译:我认为会有更多的污染。

  • Really? I don't think so. But I think there will be fewer trees. 翻译:真的吗?我不这么认为。但我认为树木会更少。

  • 2d Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d 分角色表演对话。

  • What are you reading, Jill? 翻译:你在读什么,吉尔?

  • It's a book about the future. 翻译:一本关于未来的书。

  • Sounds cool. So what will the future be like? 翻译:听上去很酷。所以未来会变成什么样?

  • Well, cities will be more crowded and polluted. 翻译:嗯,城市将变得越来越拥挤,污染更严重。

  • There will be fewer trees and the environment will be in great danger. 翻译:树变得越来越少,环境将面临极大的危机。

  • That sounds bad! Will we have to move to other planets? 翻译:这听上去很糟!我们会搬到其他星球上去吗?

  • Maybe. But I want to live on the earth. 翻译:也许。但我想生活在地球上。

  • Me, too. Then what can we do? 翻译:我也是。那我们能做什么?

  • We can use less water and plant more trees. 翻译:我们可以节约用水,多种树。

  • Everyone should play a part in saving the earth. 翻译:每个人都应该参与拯救地球。

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法焦点

  • What will the future be like? 翻译:未来会是什么样的?

  • Cities will be more polluted. And there will be fewer trees. 翻译:城市将受到更严重的污染。树也会越来越少。

  • Will people use money in 100 years? 翻译:100 年后人们会使用金钱吗?

  • No, they won't. Everything will be free. 翻译:不,他们不会。一切都将是免费的。

  • Will there be world peace? 翻译:世界会和平吗?

  • Yes, I hope so. 翻译:是的,我希望如此。

  • Kids will study at home on computers. 翻译:孩子们将在家里用电脑学习。

  • They won't go to school. 翻译:他们不会去学校。

  • Countable nouns 翻译:可数名词

  • There will be more people. 翻译:将会有更多的人。

  • There will be fewer trees. 翻译:将会有更少的树。

  • Uncountable nouns 翻译:不可数名词

  • There will be more pollution. 翻译:将会有更多的污染。

  • There will be less free time. 翻译:将会有更少的空闲时间。

  • 3a Fill in the blanks with more, less or fewer. 翻译:3a 用 more、less 或 fewer 填空。

  • 3b Complete the predictions with what you think will happen. 翻译:3b 用你认为会发生的事情来完成预测。

  • 3c Draw a picture of what you think a city in the future will be like. 翻译:3c 画一幅你认为未来城市会是什么样子的画。

  • Then describe it to the class. 翻译:然后向全班描述它。

  • I think there will be more tall buildings and there will be fewer cars and more buses. 翻译:我认为会有更多的高楼,更少的汽车和更多的公共汽车。

  • Section B 翻译:B 部分

  • 1a Write each word in the correct column below. 翻译:1a 把每个单词写在下面正确的一栏里。

  • astronaut, house, apartment, train rocket, space station, computer programmer 翻译:宇航员,房子,公寓,火车 火箭,空间站,计算机程序员

  • 1b Think of other words and write them in the chart in 1a. 翻译:1b 想想其它单词,把它们写在 1a 的图表上。

  • 1c Listen to Alexis and Joe. Number the pictures [1-3]. 翻译:1c 听亚历克西斯和乔的对话,给图片标数字【1-3】。

  • Conversation 1 -Hi, I'm Alexis. -Nice to meet you, Alexis. I'm Joe. 翻译:对话 1 —嗨,我是亚历克西斯。 —很高兴见到你,亚历克西斯。我是乔。

  • -Nice to meet you, Joe. Do you live here in Highville? -Yes, I do. 翻译: —很高兴见到你,乔。你住在海维尔吗? —是的。

  • I live in an apartment across the street from here. -Oh, really? 翻译:我住在街对面的公寓里。 —哦,真的吗?

  • -Yes. I work near here, too. I'm a computer programmer. 翻译: —对。我也在这附近工作。我是一名计算机程序员。

  • -A computer programmer? That sounds interesting. -Well, actually it's kind of boring. 翻译: —计算机程序员?听起来很有趣。 —嗯,实际上有点无聊。

  • I do the same thing every day. 翻译:我每天都做同样的事情。

  • Conversation 2 -Hey, Joe, is that a picture of you? 翻译: 对话 2 —嘿,乔,那是你的照片吗?

  • -Yeah, that was me 10 years ago. 翻译: —是的,那是 10 年前的我。

  • -So, did you live here in Highville 10 years ago? 翻译: —那么,你 10 年前就住在海维尔吗?

  • -No, I lived with my parents in Greenville. 翻译: —不,我和父母住在格林维尔。

  • We lived in a house in the country. 翻译:我们住在一个乡下的房子里。

  • I went to school here in Highville, though. -Really? That's pretty far from here. 翻译:不过我是在海维尔上学的。 —真的吗?那离这里很远。

  • How did you get to school? -Oh, I took the train to school. 翻译:你是怎么到学校的? —哦,我坐火车去学校。

  • Conversation 3 -So, Joe, what do you think your life will be like in 10 years? 翻译: 对话 3 —所以,乔,你认为 10 年后你的生活会是什么样子?

  • -Oh, I think I'll be an astronaut. -An astronaut? Are you kidding? -No, I'm serious. 翻译: —哦,我想我会成为一名宇航员。 —宇航员?你在开玩笑吗? —不,我是认真的。

  • I'll fly rockets to the moon. Maybe I'll also fly to other planets. 翻译:我将乘坐火箭去月球。也许我也会飞往其他行星。

  • -Oh, and where will you live? -I'll live on a space station. 翻译: —哦,你会住在哪里? —我将住在空间站。

  • 1d Listen again. 翻译:1d 再听一遍录音。

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct verbs in the box. 翻译:用方框中正确的动词填空。

  • Conversation 1 -Hi, I'm Alexis. -Nice to meet you, Alexis. I'm Joe. 翻译:对话 1 —嗨,我是亚历克西斯。 —很高兴见到你,亚历克西斯。我是乔。

  • -Nice to meet you, Joe. Do you live here in Highville? -Yes, I do. 翻译: —很高兴见到你,乔。你住在海维尔吗? —是的。

  • I live in an apartment across the street from here. -Oh, really? -Yes. 翻译:我住在街对面的公寓里。 —哦,真的吗? —对。

  • I work near here, too. I'm a computer programmer. 翻译:我也在这附近工作。我是一名计算机程序员。

  • -A computer programmer? That sounds interesting. -Well, actually it's kind of boring. 翻译: —计算机程序员?听起来很有趣。 —嗯,实际上有点无聊。

  • I do the same thing every day. 翻译:我每天都做同样的事情。

  • Conversation 2 -Hey, Joe, is that a picture of you? 翻译: 对话 2 —嘿,乔,那是你的照片吗?

  • -Yeah, that was me 10 years ago. 翻译: —是的,那是 10 年前的我。

  • -So, did you live here in Highville 10 years ago? 翻译: —那么,你 10 年前就住在海维尔吗?

  • -No, I lived with my parents in Greenville. 翻译: —不,我和父母住在格林维尔。

  • We lived in a house in the country. 翻译:我们住在一个乡下的房子里。

  • I went to school here in Highville, though. -Really? That's pretty far from here. 翻译:不过我是在海维尔上学的。 —真的吗?那离这里很远。

  • How did you get to school? -Oh, I took the train to school. 翻译:你是怎么到学校的? —哦,我坐火车去学校。

  • Conversation 3 -So, Joe, what do you think your life will be like in 10 years? 翻译: 对话 3 —所以,乔,你认为 10 年后你的生活会是什么样子?

  • -Oh, I think I'll be an astronaut. -An astronaut? Are you kidding? -No, I'm serious. 翻译: —哦,我想我会成为一名宇航员。 —宇航员?你在开玩笑吗? —不,我是认真的。

  • I'll fly rockets to the moon. Maybe I'll also fly to other planets. 翻译:我将乘坐火箭去月球。也许我也会飞往其他行星。

  • -Oh, and where will you live? -I'll live on a space station. 翻译: —哦,你会住在哪里? —我将住在空间站。

  • 1e Student A is Alexis and Student B is Joe. 翻译:1e 学生 A 是亚历克西斯,学生 B 是乔。

  • Talk about Joe's life now, 10 years ago and 10 years from now. 翻译:谈谈乔现在的生活,10 年前和 10 年后的生活。

  • Where do you live? 翻译:你住在哪里?

  • I live in an apartment. 翻译:我住在公寓里。

  • 2a Tell your partner what you know about robots. 翻译:2a 告诉你的搭档你对机器人的了解。

  • What do they look like and what can they do? 翻译:它们看起来像什么以及它们能做什么?

  • 2b Read the article and match each paragraph with the question it discusses. 翻译:2b 阅读文章,匹配出每个文章所讨论的问题。

  • Paragraph 1 翻译:第 1 段

  • Paragraph 2 翻译:第 2 段

  • Paragraph 3 翻译:第 3 段

  • Paragraph 4 翻译:第 4 段

  • Will robots think like humans in the future? 翻译:未来机器人会像人类一样思考吗?

  • What will robots be like in the future? 翻译:未来机器人会是什么样子?

  • What can robots do today? 翻译:机器人今天能做什么?

  • What are robots like in movies? 翻译:电影中的机器人是什么样子的?

  • Do You Think You Will Have Your Own Robot? 翻译:你觉得你会拥有一个属于自己的机器人吗?

  • 1. When we watch movies about the future, we sometimes see robots. 翻译:1. 当我们观看关于未来的电影时,我们有时候会看到机器人。

  • They are usually like human servants. 翻译:他们通常就像人类的仆人。

  • They help with the housework and do jobs like working in dirty or dangerous places. 翻译:他们帮着做家务和做一些比如在脏乱或危险地方的工作。

  • 2. Today there are already robots working in factories. 翻译:2. 如今,已经有机器人在工厂工作了。

  • Some can help to build cars, and they do simple jobs over and over again. 翻译:有些可以帮着造车,他们一遍又一遍地做着简单的工作。

  • Fewer people will do such jobs in the future because they are boring, but robots will never get bored. 翻译:将来越来越少的人会做这个工作,因为它们很无聊,但是机器人永远不会觉得无聊。

  • 3. Scientists are now trying to make robots look like humans and do the same things as we do. 翻译:3. 科学家们现在正努力使机器人看起来像人类,做跟我们做的一样的事情。

  • Some robots in Japan can walk and dance. 翻译:在日本,一些机器人会走路和跳舞。

  • They are fun to watch. 翻译:他们看着非常有趣。

  • However, some scientists believe that although we can make robots move like people, it will be difficult to make them really think like a human. 翻译:然而有些科学家相信尽管我们可以使机器人像人一样行动,但让他它们真正像人类一样思考是很困难的。

  • For example, scientist James White thinks that robots will never be able to wake up and know where they are. 翻译:比如,科学家詹姆士・怀特认为机器人永远不会醒过来并且知道它们在哪里。

  • But many scientists disagree with Mr. White. 翻译:但是很多科学家不同意怀特先生的观点。

  • They think that robots will even be able to talk like humans in 25 to 50 years. 翻译:他们认为机器人在未来的 25 到 50 年后甚至可以像人类一样交谈。

  • 4. Some scientists believe that there will be more robots in the future. 翻译:4. 一些科学家相信未来将会有更多的机器人。

  • However, they agree it may take hundreds of years. These new robots will have many different shapes. 翻译:但是他们也赞成这可能在数百年之后才会实现。这些新的机器人将会有不同的外形。

  • Some will look like humans, and others might look like animals. 翻译:有些长得像人类,其他的可能像动物。

  • In India, for example, scientists made robots that look like snakes. 翻译:比如在印度,科学家把机器人做成蛇形,

  • If buildings fall down with people inside, these snake robots can help look for people under the buildings. 翻译:如果一幢有人的建筑倒下了,这些蛇形机器人可以帮助在建筑下面找人。

  • This was not possible 20 years ago, but computers and rockets also seemed impossible 100 years ago. 翻译:这在二十年前是不可能的,但是电脑和火箭在一百年前也看起来是不可能的。

  • We never know what will happen in the future! 翻译:我们永远不知道未来会发生什么!

  • 2c Read the article again quickly. 翻译:2c 快速把文章再读一遍。

  • Complete the sentences about what robots can do now. 翻译:完成有关机器人现在能做什么的句子。

  • 2d Fill in the blanks in this paragraph with words from the article. 翻译:2d 用这篇文章中的词填写这段话。

  • 2e What kinds of animals might robots look like in the future? 翻译:2e 将来机器人看起来会像什么样的动物?

  • What do you think these robots will be able to do? 翻译:你认为这些机器人能做什么?

  • Write your ideas and discuss them with your partner. 翻译:写下你的想法并和你的搭档讨论。

  • 3a Read Jill's answer to the question 'What will your life be like in the future? ' 翻译:3a 阅读吉尔关于“你的未来生活会是什么样子”这个问题的回答?

  • Fill in the blanks with the words in the box. 翻译:用方框中的单词填空。

  • meet, work, live, look, keep, wear, more, less, fewer, take 翻译:见面,工作,生活,看,保持,穿,更多,更少,更少,拿

  • 3b Complete the chart about your life 20 years from now. 翻译:3b 完成 20 年后你的生活图表。

  • You can add more items. 翻译:你可以添加更项目。

  • 3c Write about your life 20 years from now. 翻译:3c 写下你 20 年后的生活。

  • Use 3a and 3b to help you. 翻译:用 3a 和 3b 中的内容来帮助你。

  • 4 Discuss how you think a robot will help students with schoolwork in the future. 翻译:4 讨论你们认为在未来机器人将如何帮助学生做功课。

  • Write down your group's ideas and draw a picture of your robot. 翻译:写下你们小组的想法,画一张你们机器人的图片。

  • 1. I think students won't need dictionaries because a robot will tell them the meanings of words. 翻译:1. 我认为学生们将会不需要字典,因为机器人会告诉他们单词的意思。

  • Self Check 翻译:自我检测

  • 1 Put the words in the correct columns in the chart. 翻译:1 把单词放在图表的正确栏中。

  • job, people, pollution, robot, fresh water, paper, planet 翻译:工作,人,污染,机器人,淡水,纸张,行星

  • car, clean air, city, free time, building, money, tree 翻译: 汽车,清洁的空气,城市,空闲时间,建筑,金钱,树木

  • 2 Fill in the blanks in the conversation. 翻译:2 在对话中填空。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-26 11:24:33

最新初中人教新目标版八年级上册资讯