人教新目标版八年级上册英语Unit 2 Home Sweet Home课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文Unit 2 Home Sweet Home单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文Unit 2 Home Sweet Home单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 2 Home Sweet Home课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

UNIT 2 Home Sweet Home 翻译:第二单元 家 甜蜜的家

Big Question: What does home mean to you? 翻译:大问题:家对你来说意味着什么?

SECTION A What can you do for your home? 翻译:A部分 你能为你的家做些什么?

1b Listen to the first conversation. Tick the things that Jim's dad asks him to do. 翻译:1b 听第一段对话,在吉姆的爸爸让他做的事情前打勾。

Conversation 1 翻译:对话一

Jim: Dad, can I hang out with my friends after lunch? 翻译:吉姆:爸爸,午饭后我能和朋友们出去玩吗?

Dad: Sorry, Jim, you have to pack up your things first. 翻译:爸爸:抱歉,吉姆,你得先收拾好你的东西。

Jim: But I want to spend time with them before we move. 翻译:吉姆:但我想在搬家前和他们待一会儿。

Dad: I know, but we need to get ready before the movers come. Can you sort your things into those boxes? 翻译:爸爸:我知道,但我们得在搬家公司来之前做好准备。你能把你的东西分类放进那些箱子里吗?

Jim: OK. After that, could I go out? 翻译:吉姆:好的。那之后我能出去吗?

Dad: Yes. Remember to write 'Jim's bedroom' on each box! 翻译:爸爸:可以。记得在每个箱子上写上“吉姆的卧室”!

Jim: No problem, Dad. 翻译:吉姆:没问题,爸爸。

1c Listen to the second conversation and match the people with what they will do. 翻译:1c 听第二段对话,将人物与他们要做的事情配对。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话二

Jim: I love our new house. The living room is so big! Could we keep some fish here? 翻译:吉姆:我喜欢我们的新房子。客厅真大!我们能在这里养些鱼吗?

Dad: Well, Jim, that's a lot of work. Can you take care of them every day? 翻译:爸爸:嗯,吉姆,那需要很多功夫。你能每天照顾它们吗?

Jim: Yes! 翻译:吉姆:能!

Dad: OK. Now, could you please help me hang up the photos? 翻译:爸爸:好的。现在你能帮我把照片挂起来吗?

Jim: Sure. 翻译:吉姆:当然可以。

Helen: Our balcony is so big and gets a lot of sunshine. Can I grow some flowers there? 翻译:海伦:我们的阳台很大,阳光充足。我能在那儿种些花吗?

Mum: Yes, you can. That's a great idea, Helen! 翻译:妈妈:可以,海伦!那是个好主意!

Peter: Mum, can I invite my friends to our new house? 翻译:彼得:妈妈,我能邀请朋友来我们的新家吗?

Mum: Yes, Peter, but help clean up first. Could you please sweep the floor? I'll clean the bathroom. 翻译:妈妈:可以,彼得,但先帮忙打扫一下。你能扫扫地吗?我来打扫浴室。

Peter: OK, Mum. 翻译:彼得:好的,妈妈。

Pronunciation 翻译:发音

1 Listen and repeat. Add one more word to each group. 翻译:1 听录音并跟读。为每组再添加一个单词。

/ɔ:/ 翻译:

or 翻译:

short 翻译:短的

sport 翻译:运动

oor 翻译:

door 翻译:门

floor 翻译:地板

/ɒ/ 翻译:

o 翻译:

drop 翻译:落下

borrow 翻译:借用

/u:/ 翻译:

oo 翻译:

spoon 翻译:勺子

food 翻译:食物

u 翻译:

blue 翻译:蓝色

flute 翻译:笛子

/ʊ/ 翻译:

oo 翻译:

cook 翻译:烹饪

good 翻译:好的

/ɑ:/ 翻译:

ar 翻译:

far 翻译:远的

party 翻译:聚会

/ʌ/ 翻译:

u 翻译:

but 翻译:但是

hunt 翻译:狩猎

2 Listen and read. Notice the sense groups and pauses. 翻译:2 听录音并朗读。注意意群和停顿。

Mum, | can I invite my friends | to our new house? 翻译:妈妈,我能邀请朋友来我们的新家吗?

Sure, | Peter. || But we need to clean up first. || Would you like to mop the floor | or clean the windows? 翻译:当然可以,彼得。但我们得先打扫干净。你想拖地还是擦窗户呀?

I'd like to clean the windows. 翻译:我想擦窗户。

Good job, | Peter! || The windows are really clean, | and they look like mirrors! 翻译:干得好,彼得!窗户真的很干净,看起来像镜子一样!

2a Listen to the conversation and fill in the blanks. 翻译:2a 听对话并填空。

Guess what! Grandpa and Grandma are visiting us this weekend! 翻译:你猜怎么着!爷爷奶奶这周末要来看我们!

Oh, great! 翻译:哦,太棒了!

I can't wait to show them our new house! 翻译:我等不及要带他们看看我们的新房子了!

Yes, but now we need to get ready for their arrival. Can you help me clean up their room? 翻译:没错,但现在我们得为他们的到来做准备。你能帮我打扫他们的房间吗?

But their room is already clean! 翻译:可他们的房间已经很干净了呀!

Well, it's not 'grandma clean' yet! 翻译:嗯,还没达到“奶奶标准的干净”呢!

Oh, OK. 翻译:哦,好吧。

Jim, can you help me put the new clock on the wall? I bought it for Grandpa to see the time. 翻译:吉姆,你能帮我把新钟表挂到墙上吗?我买给爷爷看时间用的。

Sure, Dad. 翻译:当然可以,爸爸。

Helen, can you move this chair to their room? Grandpa likes reading books in front of the window. 翻译:海伦,你能把这把椅子搬到他们的房间吗?爷爷喜欢在窗前读书。

No problem, Dad. Can I put some flowers by the window? 翻译:没问题,爸爸。我能在窗边放些花吗?

Yes, good idea! Grandma loves flowers. 翻译:可以,好主意!奶奶喜欢花。

Mum, could you take me to the flower shop later? 翻译:妈妈,你一会儿能带我去花店吗?

No problem. Let's go after lunch. 翻译:没问题。午饭后咱们就去。

2d Listen to the conversation again. Then role-play it. 翻译:2d 再听一遍对话,然后分角色表演。

Dad: Guess what! Grandpa and Grandma are visiting us this weekend! 翻译:爸爸:你猜怎么着!爷爷奶奶这周末要来看我们!

Jim: Oh, great! 翻译:吉姆:哦,太棒了!

Peter: I can't wait to show them our new house! 翻译:彼得:我等不及要带他们看看我们的新房子了!

Mum: Yes, but now we need to get ready for their arrival. Can you help me clean up their room? 翻译:妈妈:没错,但现在我们得为他们的到来做准备。你能帮我打扫他们的房间吗?

Peter: But their room is already clean! 翻译:彼得:可他们的房间已经很干净了呀!

Mum: Well, it's not 'grandma clean' yet! 翻译:妈妈:嗯,还没达到“奶奶标准的干净”呢!

Peter: Oh, OK. 翻译:彼得:哦,好吧。

Dad: Jim, can you help me put the new clock on the wall? I bought it for Grandpa to see the time. 翻译:爸爸:吉姆,你能帮我把新钟表挂到墙上吗?我买给爷爷看时间用的。

Jim: Sure, Dad. 翻译:吉姆:当然可以,爸爸。

Dad: Helen, can you move this chair to their room? Grandpa likes reading books in front of the window. 翻译:爸爸:海伦,你能把这把椅子搬到他们的房间吗?爷爷喜欢在窗前读书。

Helen: No problem, Dad. Can I put some flowers by the window? 翻译:海伦:没问题,爸爸。我能在窗边放些花吗?

Dad: Yes, good idea! Grandma loves flowers. 翻译:爸爸:可以,好主意!奶奶喜欢花。

Helen: Mum, could you take me to the flower shop later? 翻译:海伦:妈妈,你一会儿能带我去花店吗?

Mum: No problem. Let's go after lunch. 翻译:妈妈:没问题。午饭后咱们就去。

Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

3a Read the questions with can or could. Notice how they are answered. Then write R for requests or P for permission next to each question. 翻译:3a 阅读以下含有can或could的问题。注意它们的回答方式。然后在每个问题旁写R(表示请求)或P(表示许可)。

Could you please sweep the floor? 翻译:你能扫一下地吗?

OK, Mum. I'll do it at once. 翻译:好的,妈妈。我马上就去做。

Could I hang out with my friends after lunch? 翻译:午饭后我能和朋友们出去玩吗?

Sorry, Jim, but you have to pack up your things first. 翻译:抱歉,吉姆,你得先收拾好你的东西。

Can I put some flowers on the table? 翻译:我能在桌子上放些花吗?

Yes, good idea! 翻译:可以,好主意!

Can you help me hang up the photos? 翻译:你能帮我把照片挂起来吗?

Sure./No problem! 翻译:当然可以。/ 没问题!

SECTION B How do you feel at home? 翻译:B部分 你在家感觉如何?

1b Read the story and answer the questions. 翻译:1b 阅读故事并回答问题。

Going Home for the Spring Festival 翻译:回家过春节

'It's almost the Spring Festival. Can we go to Hainan for the holiday, Dad?' 翻译:“快过春节了。爸爸,我们能去海南度假吗?”

'Not this time,' Dad answered with a smile. 'We're going to your mum's hometown!' 翻译:“这次不去啦,”爸爸笑着回答,“我们要去你妈妈的老家!”

Soon the day of our family trip came. We got up very early in the morning to catch the train. 翻译:很快,我们全家出行的日子到了。为了赶火车,我们一大早就起床了。

The train journey took more than five hours, and then we changed to a bus to get to my grandparents' village in the afternoon. 翻译:火车行驶了五个多小时,下午我们又换乘巴士,前往爷爷奶奶所在的村庄。

At the end of the road, I saw Grandpa and my little cousin standing in the cold wind waiting for us. We walked quickly to greet them. 翻译:在路的尽头,我看见爷爷和小堂弟站在寒风中等着我们。我们快步走过去和他们打招呼。

Grandpa helped us pull the heavy luggage into the house. 翻译:爷爷帮我们把沉重的行李拖进了屋里。

'Ah, home again!' said Mum with a smile on her face. Grandma, my aunt, and my uncle were busy cooking dinner in the kitchen. 翻译:“啊,又回家了!”妈妈脸上挂着微笑说道。奶奶、姑姑和叔叔正在厨房里忙着做晚饭。

They were very happy to see us. After a little while, my parents went to the kitchen to help. 翻译:他们见到我们非常高兴。过了一会儿,爸爸妈妈也去厨房帮忙了。

'Could you bring Wenwen her favourite snacks?' Grandma asked Grandpa. 翻译:“你能把雯雯最喜欢的零食拿给她吗?”奶奶问爷爷。

I shared the snacks with my cousin and told Grandpa about school. He was happy to hear I was doing well at school. 翻译:我和堂弟分享了零食,还跟爷爷讲了学校里的事。他听说我在学校表现不错,很高兴。

When dinner was ready, I asked, 'Can I help?' 翻译:晚饭做好后,我问:“需要我帮忙吗?”

'You can set the table,' Dad said. 翻译:“你可以摆一下餐桌。”爸爸说。

We then enjoyed all the delicious food. 翻译:随后我们享用了所有美味的食物。

'Mm, the familiar taste of home!' said Mum. 翻译:“嗯,还是熟悉的家的味道!”妈妈说。

During the dinner, my uncle told us some jokes and we had a good laugh. 翻译:吃饭时,叔叔给我们讲了些笑话,我们都开怀大笑。

Several days later when we were leaving, Grandma held my hands and asked us, 'Will you come home more often?' 翻译:几天后我们要离开时,奶奶拉着我的手问:“你们能常回家看看吗?”

Mum nodded, with tears in her eyes. 翻译:妈妈眼含泪水,点了点头。

3a Read the email and find out what Zhang Peng asks his friend to do. 翻译:3a 阅读这封邮件并找出张鹏请他朋友做的事。

Hi John, 翻译:你好,约翰,

It was fun to decorate your room last month. I share a room with my brother. We want to decorate it too. Can you help us? 翻译:上个月装饰你的房间很有趣。我和弟弟共用一个房间,我们也想装饰一下。你能帮帮我们吗?

Right now, the walls are blue. There are cute animals on them, but the animals look too young for us. 翻译:现在,墙壁是蓝色的,上面有可爱的动物图案,但这些动物对我们来说显得太幼稚了。

We want to cover the animals and paint the walls light green. What do you think about the colour? 翻译:我们想把这些动物图案遮住,然后把墙刷成浅绿色。你觉得这个颜色怎么样?

On Sunday, we can meet at the paint shop near the shopping centre and choose the paint together. Then we can paint the room with my brother. 翻译:周日,我们可以在购物中心附近的油漆店见面,一起挑选油漆。然后我们可以和我弟弟一起粉刷房间。

I loved the brushes we used for your room. Can you bring them? 翻译:我很喜欢我们给你房间刷漆时用的刷子,你能把它们带来吗?

After painting, could you help choose some photos to hang on the walls? Let me know what you think. 翻译:粉刷完后,你能帮忙选一些照片挂在墙上吗?告诉我你的想法。

Best, Zhang Peng 翻译:祝好, 张鹏

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-12 21:45:03

最新初中人教新目标版八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...