人教新目标版八年级下册英语*Reading Plus课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文*Reading Plus单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文*Reading Plus单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 1课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

*Reading Plus - 人教新目标版英语八年级下册

Reading Plus 翻译:拓展阅读

Unit 1 翻译:第一单元

Work Hard, Play Hard 翻译:努力工作,尽情玩乐

It can be hard to make time for a hobby when we have many important things to do. 翻译:当我们有很多重要的事情要做时,为爱好挤出时间来并不容易。

But hobbies might be more important than you think. 翻译:但爱好可能比你想象的更重要。

Physical hobbies like going hiking or playing tennis can help you to stay healthy. 翻译:像徒步或打网球这类运动型爱好可以帮助你保持健康。

They keep you fit, and they can even lower stress and improve your memory and concentration. 翻译:它们不仅使你身强体壮,甚至还能缓解压力、增强你的记忆力和专注力。

Other types of hobbies can also keep us healthy. 翻译:其他类型的爱好也能让我们保持健康。

Some scientists believe that making music can lower our blood pressure and make our body stronger. 翻译:一些科学家认为,音乐创作可以降低我们的血压,增强我们的体质。

This makes it harder for us to fall sick. 翻译:这让我们更不容易生病。

Playing an instrument also keeps our brains young. 翻译:演奏乐器还能让我们的大脑保持年轻。

So, if you think that playing the guitar is a waste of time, remember that this hobby is actually a great way to stay healthy! 翻译:所以,如果你认为弹吉他是在浪费时间,记住,这个爱好其实是保持健康的好方法!

Hobbies are also good for your emotional well-being. 翻译:爱好也有益于你的情绪健康。

Creative hobbies like painting or writing can help you deal with negative emotions by giving you a way to express how you feel. 翻译:像绘画或写作这类创造性爱好,为你提供一个表达感受的途径,帮助你应对负面情绪。

They can even make you feel good about yourself! 翻译:他们甚至能让你对自己感觉更加良好!

In one study, after just 45 minutes of making art, most of the participants reported feeling more confident in themselves! 翻译:在一项研究中,仅45分钟的艺术创作后,大多数参与者就表示对自己更加自信了!

However, while hobbies have many benefits, it is important to find the right balance. 翻译:然而,尽管爱好有很多好处,但找到适当的平衡很重要。

Playing computer games or chatting online may be fun, but such hobbies usually involve a lot of screen time. 翻译:玩电脑游戏或在线聊天可能很有趣,但这类爱好通常需要长时间盯着屏幕。

That could cause problems such as eye strain or poor sleep. 翻译:这会导致诸如眼睛疲劳或睡眠不佳等问题。

These activities are also usually done alone, and that could cause some people to feel lonely. 翻译:这些活动通常也是独自完成的,这可能会让一些人感到孤独。

Why not choose an outdoor hobby instead? 翻译:为什么不选择一项户外爱好呢?

Fresh air, green spaces, peace and quiet—these things help us to relax and feel good. 翻译:新鲜的空气、绿色的空间、宁静的氛围——这些都有助于我们放松身心、改善情绪。

And if you go hiking or fly a kite in the park, you can take a friend with you! 翻译:如果你去徒步或在公园放风筝,可以带上一个朋友!

Hanging out with friends reduces loneliness and can be a good way to build relationships. 翻译:与朋友一起外出可以减少孤独感,也是建立关系的好方式。

Regardless of what your hobby is, it is important to make time for it. 翻译:无论你的爱好是什么,都应该为它留出时间。

After all, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! 翻译:毕竟,只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻!

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-13 15:46:39

最新初中人教新目标版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...