人教新目标版八年级下册英语Tapescripts课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文Tapescripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Tapescripts课文翻译及听力音频

  • Tapescripts 翻译:听力原文

  • Unit 1 What's the matter? 翻译:第 1 单元 怎么了?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • You don't look well. What's the matter, Sarah? 翻译:你看起来气色不好。怎么了,莎拉?

  • I was playing with my friends at the park yesterday. 翻译:昨天我和朋友们在公园里玩。

  • Then it got windy, but I didn't put on my jacket. Now I have a cold. 翻译:后来起风了,但我没有穿夹克。现在我感冒了。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • What's the matter, David? Are you OK? 翻译:大卫,怎么了?你还好吗?

  • I ate too much junk food at my friend's birthday party. 翻译:我在朋友的生日聚会上吃了太多垃圾食品。

  • So last night, I got a stomachache. I almost couldn't get myself out of bed this morning. 翻译:所以昨晚我肚子疼起来了。今天早上我几乎起不来床了。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • What's the matter, Ben? Can you move? 翻译:怎么了,本?你能动吗?

  • Not really. I was playing soccer the other day and I hurt myself. 翻译:动不了了。前几天我踢足球时受伤了。

  • It seemed OK at first, but now I have a really sore back. 翻译:一开始似乎还可以,但现在我的后背真的很酸痛。

  • Conversation 4 翻译:对话 4

  • You look really tired. What's the matter, Nancy? 翻译:你看起来很累。怎么了,南希?

  • I didn't sleep very well last night. I have a toothache. 翻译:我昨晚睡得不太好。我牙痛。

  • It's terrible! I can't really eat anything either. It hurts a lot. 翻译:太难受了!我也不能吃任何东西。很疼。

  • Conversation 5 翻译:对话 5

  • What's the matter, Judy? 翻译:朱迪,怎么了?

  • I'm sorry, but it's very difficult for me to talk. 翻译:抱歉,我说话很困难。

  • Oh, dear. What's the matter? 翻译:哦,天哪。怎么了?

  • I talked too much yesterday and didn't drink enough water. 翻译:我昨天说话太多,水喝得不够。

  • I have a very sore throat now. 翻译:我现在喉咙非常疼。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • You don't look well. Your face looks a bit red. 翻译:你看起来不太好。你的脸看起来有点儿红。

  • Yeah, and my head feels very hot. What should I do? 翻译:是的,我感觉头很热。我该怎么办?

  • Maybe you have a fever. You should take your temperature. 翻译:你可能发烧了。你应该量一下体温。

  • Yes, you're right. 翻译:是的,你说得对。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?

  • I didn't take good care of myself. I didn't wear enough warm clothes yesterday. 翻译:我没有好好照顾自己。昨天我穿的衣服不够暖和。

  • Now I have a cough and a sore throat. 翻译:现在我咳嗽,喉咙也痛。

  • You should drink some hot tea with honey. 翻译:你应该喝些加蜂蜜的热茶。

  • That sounds like a good idea. 翻译:那听起来是个好主意。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • You look terrible! What's the matter? 翻译:你看起来很难受!怎么了?

  • I think I ate too much at dinner last night. 翻译:我觉得是昨天晚上晚饭我吃得太多了。

  • It was an all-you-can-eat meal at the restaurant. But now I have a stomachache. 翻译:是在饭店吃的自助餐。但是现在我胃痛。

  • That's too bad. You shouldn't eat so much next time. 翻译:那太糟糕了。下次你不应该吃这么多。

  • Right now, you should lie down and rest. 翻译:你应该马上躺下休息。

  • I guess I should. 翻译:我想我应该这么做。

  • Conversation 4 翻译:对话 4

  • What's wrong with your face? 翻译:你的脸怎么了?

  • It's not my face. It's my tooth. I have a toothache. 翻译:不是我的脸。是我的牙齿。我牙痛。

  • You should see a dentist and get an X-ray. 翻译:你应该看牙医,做个 X 光检查。

  • But will it hurt? 翻译:但是会疼吗?

  • No, and if you don't go to the dentist now, it'll hurt even more later! 翻译:不会,如果你现在不去看牙医的话,以后会疼得更厉害!

  • Conversation 5 翻译:对话 5

  • Oh, no! What happened? 翻译:哎呀!发生了什么?

  • I was making dinner just now and I cut myself by accident. 翻译:刚才我在做饭时不小心割伤了自己。

  • Oh, that looks serious. You should put some medicine on it. 翻译:哦,那看起来很严重。你应该在伤口上面敷些药。

  • Here, let me help you. 翻译:过来,让我帮助你。

  • OK, thanks. 翻译:好的,谢谢。

  • Section B, Activity 1b, 1c 翻译:B 部分,1b,1c

  • Hello, Jenny! You look tired. 翻译:你好,珍妮!你看起来很累。

  • Well, today was a busy day in my office. One boy hurt himself in P.E.class. 翻译:嗯,今天我在办公室里忙了一天。一个男孩上体育课时弄伤了他自己。

  • What happened? 翻译:发生了什么事?

  • He was running under the hot sun and then he felt sick and fell down. 翻译:他在炎热的太阳底下跑步,后来他感到恶心,跌倒了。

  • Yes, the weather is very hot today. 翻译:是的,今天天气非常热。

  • He cut his knee, so I washed the cut and put some medicine on it. 翻译:他摔破了膝盖,所以我给他清洗了伤口,并且在上面敷了些药。

  • Then I put a bandage on it. 翻译:然后我用绷带包扎了一下。

  • Was the cut serious? 翻译:伤口严重吗?

  • Not really, but I also took his temperature. 翻译:不是很严重,但是我也给他量了体温。

  • Luckily he didn't have a fever. I told him he should rest. 翻译:幸运的是,他不发烧。我告诉他应该去休息。

  • What else happened? 翻译:还发生了别的什么事吗?

  • One girl had a nosebleed. 翻译:有一个女孩流了鼻血。

  • I told her to put her head down and then press the sides of her nose. 翻译:我告诉她把头低下来然后按压鼻子两侧。

  • Oh, and another boy got hit on the head with a baseball bat. 翻译:哦,还有另一个男孩被棒球棍击中了头部。

  • That sounds bad. I hope he's OK ... 翻译:那听起来很糟糕。我希望他没事⋯⋯

  • I hope so, too. He was taken to the hospital to get an X-ray. 翻译:我也希望如此。他被送到医院做了个 X 光检查。

  • Unit 2 I'll help to clean up the city parks. 翻译:第 2 单元 我将帮助清理城市公园。

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • I hope to work outside. 翻译:我希望到户外工作。

  • You could help to clean up the city parks. 翻译:你可以帮忙清扫城市公园。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • I'd like to help homeless people. 翻译:我想帮助无家可归的人。

  • You could give out food at the food bank to help feed them. 翻译:你可以在食品救济站分发食物,为他们提供吃的。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • I want to cheer up sick kids. 翻译:我想让生病的孩子振作起来。

  • You could ask hospitals to let you visit the kids. 翻译:你可以请求医院让你看望这些孩子。

  • Conversation 4 翻译:对话 4

  • I'd like to help kids with their schoolwork. 翻译:我想辅导孩子们做作业。

  • You could volunteer in an after-school study program to teach kids. 翻译:你可以志愿参加课外学习项目来教孩子。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Now we need to come up with a plan to tell people about the city park clean-up. 翻译:现在我们需要想出一个计划,来告诉人们关于清扫城市公园的事。

  • Yeah, but I'm hungry, Bob. Let's have lunch first. 翻译:是的,但是我饿了,鲍勃。我们先吃午饭吧。

  • No, we need to start now. Clean-up Day is only two weeks from now. 翻译:不,我们需要现在开始。清扫日离现在仅有两周了。

  • You're right, Sally. We can't put off making a plan. 翻译:你说得对,萨莉。我们不能推迟制订计划的时间了。

  • As we talk, I'll write down all our ideas. Then we can decide which ideas are best. 翻译:我们一边讨论,我会一边把我们所有的想法写下来。这样我们就能确定哪些想法是最好的了。

  • Um ... well ... we could put up signs. 翻译:嗯⋯⋯好吧⋯⋯我们可以张贴标示牌。

  • That's a good idea! 翻译:那是个好主意!

  • Let's make some notices, too. Then I'll hand them out after school. 翻译:咱们也制作一些告示吧。然后放学后我去分发。

  • OK. Great! And we could each call up 10 students and ask them to come. 翻译:好的。太棒了!另外,我们每个人可以给 10 个学生打电话,并请他们过来。

  • Hey, we're coming up with a lot of good ideas, aren't we? 翻译:嘿,我们想出了许多好主意,不是吗?

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d 翻译:B 部分,1c,1d

  • This morning I'm talking with a very wonderful young man, Jimmy the Bike Boy. 翻译:今天早上我将和一位非常优秀的年轻人对话,他就是自行车男孩吉米。

  • Good morning, Jimmy. 翻译:早上好,吉米。

  • Good morning. 翻译:早上好。

  • So, Jimmy, tell our listeners what you do. 翻译:那么,吉米,告诉我们的听众你做了什么。

  • Well, many kids don't have enough money to buy their own bikes. 翻译:嗯,很多孩子没有足够的钱来给他们自己买辆自行车。

  • So I find or buy old bikes. Sometimes parts like the wheels may be broken. 翻译:所以我寻找或者买下旧自行车。有时候像轮子这样的部件可能是坏的,

  • So I fix up the bikes and then give them away to these kids. 翻译:我就把这些自行车修理好,然后把它们赠送给这些孩子们。

  • That's fantastic. What gave you the idea? 翻译:那太了不起了。是什么让你有这个想法的?

  • I guess I take after my father. He loves to help people. 翻译:我觉得我像我的爸爸。他喜欢帮助别人。

  • He always volunteers to help people in need. 翻译:他总是自愿帮助需要帮助的人。

  • Wow! Your parents must be proud of you. 翻译:哇!你父母一定为你感到骄傲。

  • I guess so. 翻译:我想是的。

  • But now I've run out of money, so I can't buy any more old bikes. 翻译:但是现在我花完了钱,所以我买不了旧自行车了。

  • Oh, that's too bad. 翻译:哦,那太糟糕了。

  • Yeah. I need to come up with someway of getting money or I'll have to stop. 翻译:是的。我得想出个筹钱的办法,否则我就得停下来了。

  • Unit 3 Could you please clean your room? 翻译:第 3 单元 你能打扫一下房间吗?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Peter, we need to clean the house. Your grandma is coming over at seven. 翻译:彼得,我们需要打扫房子。你奶奶七点来。

  • Sure, but I need to do my homework first. 翻译:当然,但我得先做作业。

  • OK. Then after you finish your homework, let's clean up the kitchen. 翻译:好的。等你做完作业后,我们打扫厨房吧。

  • I can do the dishes and sweep the floor. Could you please take out the rubbish? 翻译:我可以洗盘子、拖地。你可以去倒垃圾吗?

  • Sure, Mom. 翻译:当然可以,妈妈。

  • Good. And could you please make your bed and fold your clothes? 翻译:好的。你能整理下你的床铺,再把你的衣服叠好吗?

  • All right. 翻译:好的。

  • And let's see ... I have to clean the living room before your grandma arrives. 翻译:让我们看看⋯⋯在你奶奶到之前我得打扫一下客厅。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Hey, Dad? 翻译:嘿,爸爸?

  • Yes? 翻译:什么事?

  • Could I go out for dinner with my friends tonight? 翻译:今天晚上我可以和朋友一起出去吃饭吗?

  • Sure, that should be OK. 翻译:当然可以,那应该没问题。

  • Could I go to the movies after that? 翻译:饭后我可以去看电影吗?

  • My friends said the new action movie is really good. 翻译:我朋友说那部新的动作片很好看。

  • I guess so. But don't stay out late. 翻译:我觉得可以。但是不要在外面待到很晚。

  • Could I stay out until eleven? We might get something to drink after the movie. 翻译:我可以在外面待到十一点吗?看完电影后我们可能会去喝点东西。

  • No, you can't. You have a basketball game tomorrow, remember? 翻译:不,不行。明天你有一场篮球赛,记得吗?

  • You need to have a good rest. 翻译:你需要好好休息。

  • Oh, yeah. Well, could you give me a ride to town now? 翻译:哦,是的。那好吧,您现在可以开车载我去镇上吗?

  • If I take the bus, I'll be late. 翻译:如果我坐公共汽车的话,我会迟到的。

  • I can't, Peter. I have to do some work now. 翻译:不行,彼得。我现在得做一些工作。

  • Oh, OK. No problem. I'll call Alan. Maybe his dad can give me a ride. 翻译:哦,好吧。没关系。我给艾伦打个电话。也许他的爸爸可以让我搭便车。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d 翻译:B 部分,1c,1d

  • Could I invite my friends to a party on Saturday, Mom? 翻译:妈妈,周六我可以邀请我的朋友们来参加聚会吗?

  • Of course! That sounds like fun. 翻译:当然可以!那听起来很有趣。

  • Yeah. Um ... could I borrow some money? 翻译:是的。嗯⋯⋯我可以借些钱吗?

  • What for? 翻译:要用来干什么呢?

  • I need to buy some drinks and snacks. Could I go to the store? 翻译:我需要买一些饮料和零食。我可以去商店吗?

  • Well, I'm going tomorrow, and I can buy some drinks and snacks for you. 翻译:噢,明天我要去商店,我可以给你买些饮料和零食。

  • Oh, good. Thanks, Mom 翻译:哦,好的。谢谢您,妈妈。

  • You're welcome. Oh, could you clean your room? 翻译:不用谢。哦,你能打扫下你的房间吗?

  • I cleaned it last week. 翻译:我上个星期打扫过了。

  • You need to clean it again for your party. 翻译:你要举办聚会,得再打扫一遍。

  • OK. At the party, could I use your CD player? 翻译:好的。聚会时我能用一下您的 CD 播放机吗?

  • Yes, if you're careful with it. 翻译:如果你小心使用的话,可以。

  • Don't worry, Mom! 翻译:不用担心,妈妈!

  • Now, there are a few other things I want you to do before the party. 翻译:在聚会开始前,我还有几件事让你做。

  • Could you please move the big chairs to the bedroom and clean the living room? 翻译:你能把这些大椅子搬到卧室去,然后打扫一下客厅吗?

  • Sure. Dave is coming early on Saturday, so he can help me. 翻译:当然可以。周六戴夫会早点过来,所以他可以帮助我。

  • Unit 4 Why don't you talk to your parents? 翻译:第 4 单元 为何不跟你的父母谈谈?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • You look really tired. What's the matter? 翻译:你看起来很累,怎么了?

  • Well, I had an art lesson after school yesterday. 翻译:嗯,我昨天放学后上了一节美术课。

  • Then I did my homework until really late last night, so I didn't get enough sleep. 翻译:然后昨晚我做作业做到很晚,所以睡眠不足。

  • Oh, so you should start studying earlier tonight, and then you can sleep earlier. 翻译:哦,所以你今晚应该早点开始学习,然后你可以早点睡觉。

  • But I have a piano lesson after school today, 翻译:但我今天放学后要上钢琴课,

  • so I can only study later tonight. 翻译:所以我今晚只能晚些时候学习。

  • Maybe you should tell your parents that you can't do so many things. 翻译:也许你应该告诉你的父母你做不了这么多事情。

  • I did, but they think it's important that I learn new things. 翻译:我说过了,但他们认为我学习新东西很重要。

  • I started learning the piano when I was six! 翻译:我六岁就开始学钢琴了!

  • Oh, that's a really long time! You must be really good now. 翻译:哦,那真的是很长时间!你现在一定弹得很好。

  • Yes, but I'm so tired. 翻译:是的,但我太累了。

  • Why don't you talk to your parents again? 翻译:你为什么不再和你父母谈谈?

  • Explain to them that you need to get enough sleep to stay healthy. 翻译:向他们解释一下,你需要充足的睡眠来保持健康。

  • Yes, that's a good idea. I'll try to talk to them again. 翻译:嗯,好主意。我会试着再和他们谈谈。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Hey, Peter, what's wrong? 翻译:喂,彼得,怎么了?

  • I had a fight with my best friend. What should I do? 翻译:我和我最好的朋友吵了一架。我该怎么办?

  • Well, you could write him a letter. 翻译:噢,你可以给他写封信。

  • I don't think so, although it's a good idea. 翻译:这是个好主意,但我觉得还是不写吧。

  • I'm just not very good at writing letters. 翻译:我不太擅长写信。

  • Maybe you should call him up. 翻译:也许你应该给他打个电话。

  • No, I don't want to talk about it on the phone. 翻译:不,我不想在电话里谈论这件事。

  • But you really should talk to him so that you can say you're sorry. 翻译:但是你确实应该和他谈谈,这样你就可以说声抱歉了。

  • Yes, I know I should, but it's not easy. 翻译:是的,我知道我应该道歉,但是这并不容易。

  • Maybe you could go to his house. 翻译:也许你可以去他家。

  • I guess I could, but I don't want to surprise him. 翻译:我想可以,但是我不想让他感到惊讶。

  • Hey, I know. You could take him to the ball game. 翻译:嘿,我知道了。你可以带他去看球赛。

  • But the ball game is next week. 翻译:但是球赛在下个星期。

  • I don't want to wait until then to talk to him. 翻译:我不想等到那时才和他说话。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d 翻译:B 部分,1c,1d

  • Alice, help me! My parents are giving me too much pressure about school! 翻译:爱丽丝,帮帮我吧!我的父母在学业上给了我太多压力!

  • Hey, Wei Ming. Although you maybe unhappy with your parents, you should talk to them. 翻译:嘿,魏明。尽管你可能对你父母不满意,但是你应该和他们谈谈。

  • Ask them why they give you so much pressure. 翻译:问问他们为什么给你这么多的压力。

  • It's because they want me to get good grades. 翻译:那是因为他们想让我取得好成绩。

  • But life shouldn't just be about grades. 翻译:但是生活不应该只有成绩。

  • Free time activities like sports and hanging out with friends are important, too. 翻译:业余活动,比如运动、与朋友闲逛也很重要。

  • I totally agree. I need more free time to do activities I enjoy. 翻译:我完全赞同。我需要更多的空闲时间来做我喜欢的活动。

  • This can help me relax and be healthier. 翻译:这可以帮助我放松,还能让我更健康。

  • Yes, you won't get good grades if you're stressed out all the time. 翻译:是的,如果你总是压力很大,你是不会取得好成绩的。

  • I also keep worrying about getting better grades than my classmates. 翻译:为了取得比同学更好的成绩,我也一直感到焦虑。

  • Oh, you shouldn't compete with your classmates to get better grades. 翻译:噢,你不应该通过与同学竞争来取得更好的成绩。

  • You should all be helping each other to improve. 翻译:你们都应该互相帮助,共同进步。

  • You're right. Thanks for all the good advice, Alice. 翻译:你说得对。谢谢你所有的好建议,爱丽丝。

  • Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came? 翻译:第 5 单元 暴风雨来的时候你在做什么?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • [in the studio] 翻译:[在演播室]

  • The weather is beautiful today! But yesterday's rainstorm was the heaviest one so far this year. 翻译:今天的天气好极了!但是昨天的暴风雨是今年到目前为止最猛烈的一场。

  • So, what were people doing yesterday at the time of the rainstorm? 翻译:那么,昨天暴风雨来临的时候,人们正在做什么?

  • [outside the studio, on the street] 翻译:[在演播室外面,在街上]

  • I was at home doing my homework. 翻译:我在家做作业。

  • But I could hear the heavy rain against my bedroom window. 翻译:但是我可以听到大雨敲打着卧室窗户的声音。

  • I was reading at the library after school. 翻译:放学后我在图书馆里看书。

  • I'm so glad I didn't decide to play basketball! 翻译:我很庆幸自己没有决定去打篮球!

  • I was waiting for the bus after work. 翻译:下班后我在等公共汽车。

  • Then the rain suddenly started and I got all wet. 翻译:然后突然开始下起雨来,我全身都湿透了。

  • I was walking home from the supermarket. 翻译:我正从超市往家走。

  • Luckily, I had an umbrella, but I still got wet! 翻译:幸运的是,我带了雨伞,但是我仍然湿透了!

  • [back in the studio] 翻译:[回到演播室]

  • Looks like many people were caught in the rain yesterday. 翻译:看起来,似乎许多人昨天都被困在了这场雨里。

  • Many took hours to get home ... 翻译:许多人花了几个小时才到家⋯⋯

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Yesterday was a terrible day. My alarm didn't go off so I woke up late. 翻译:昨天真是糟糕的一天。我的闹钟没有响,所以我醒来晚了。

  • It was seven thirty when I woke up, and I needed to be at school by eight! 翻译:当我醒来时七点半了,而我需要在八点前到校!

  • I ran to the bus stop ... but, I still missed the bus. 翻译:我向公共汽车站跑去,但我仍然错过了公共汽车。

  • It was eight thirty when I got to school. 翻译:我到学校时已经八点半了。

  • My teacher was angry and I felt bad all day. 翻译:我的老师很生气,我一整天都感到很糟糕。

  • At four thirty, it was time to go home. 翻译:四点半,该回家了。

  • I was waiting for the bus when ... all of a sudden ... 翻译:我在等公共汽车的时候⋯⋯突然⋯⋯

  • it began to rain heavily. It was like ... 翻译:开始下起大雨来。就像是⋯⋯

  • a really crazy rainstorm! I thought I had an umbrella in my schoolbag, so I kept trying to look for it. 翻译:一场十分猛烈的暴风雨!我以为我的书包里有一把伞,所以我一直在努力寻找它。

  • I was so busy looking for the umbrella that I didn't see a car coming. 翻译:我忙着找雨伞,没有看到一辆小汽车过来。

  • And it got water all over me! I was waiting like that ... 翻译:它溅了我一身水!我就那样在等车⋯⋯

  • completely wet ... for maybe almost an hour. 翻译:身上完全湿透了⋯⋯等了差不多一个小时。

  • Finally, the bus came and brought me home. 翻译:最后,公共汽车来了,把带我回了家。

  • I took a hot shower and ate some warm food. 翻译:我洗了个热水澡,吃了些暖和的食物。

  • It felt so good to be home! 翻译:回家的感觉真好!

  • Section B, Activity 1b, 1c 翻译:B 部分,1b,1c

  • Hey, Kate, why weren't you at the school basketball competition yesterday? 翻译:嘿,凯特,你昨天为什么没有来看学校的篮球赛?

  • I called you so many times, but you didn't answer. 翻译:我给你打了那么多次电话,但是你都没有接。

  • Sorry, John. I left my phone at home. 翻译:对不起,约翰。我把手机落在家里了。

  • What were you doing at the time of the competition? 翻译:比赛时你在做什么?

  • Well, I left my house late and when the competition started, I was still making my way to school. 翻译:噢,我离开家很晚了,比赛开始时,我仍然在去学校的路上。

  • Then what happened? 翻译:后来发生什么事了?

  • When I got to the bus stop,I realized that my bag was still at home! 翻译:当我到达公共汽车站时,我意识到我的书包仍然在家里!

  • But why didn't you just go home to get your bag? 翻译:但是你为什么没有直接回家去拿你的书包呢?

  • I did,but while I was running back home,I saw a dog by the side of the road and it was hurt. 翻译:我回去了,但是在我往回跑的路上,我看见一条狗在路边,它受了伤。

  • Oh, so I'm sure you helped the dog.I know how much you love animals. 翻译:噢,那么我相信你一定救助了那条狗。我知道你有多么热爱动物。

  • Yes, I wanted to call the Animal Helpline, but I didn't have my phone so I had to wait for someone to walk by. 翻译:是的,我想打电话给动物救助热线,但是我没有手机,因此我不得不等着有人路过。

  • Then I used his phone to call the helpline. 翻译:然后我用他的电话拨打了求助热线。

  • OK.No wonder you didn't make it to the competition. 翻译:好吧。难怪你没有赶上比赛。

  • Yes, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on,but I'm happy that your team won! 翻译:是的,非常抱歉我没有在那儿给你加油,但是我很高兴你们队获胜了!

  • Unit 6 An old man tried to move themountains. 翻译:第 6 单元 愚公移山

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Hi, Anna.In my Chinese class today,we read a famous story called Yu Gong Moves a Mountain. 翻译:嗨,安娜。今天在语文课上,我们读了一个很有名的故事,叫做《愚公移山》。

  • Oh, how does the story begin? 翻译:噢,这个故事是怎样展开的?

  • Well, once upon a time, there was a very old man. 翻译:哦,从前,有一个老人。

  • There were two mountains near his house. 翻译:他家附近有两座山。

  • They were so high and big that it took a long time to walk to the other side. 翻译:这两座山又高又大,走到另一边要花很长时间。

  • So what happened next? 翻译:那么接下来发生了什么?

  • Well, the old man told his familythat they should all help him to move the mountains. 翻译:哦,这个老人告诉他的家人他们都应该帮助他移山。

  • Hmm, but they probably couldn't even move a small hill. 翻译:嗯,但他们可能连一座小山都搬不动。

  • Yes, that's what I thought, too. 翻译:是的,我也是这么想的。

  • And where would they put all the earth and stone from the mountains? 翻译:那他们把山上所有的土和石头放到哪里呢?

  • Yu Gong said they could put it into the sea because it's big enough to hold everything. 翻译:愚公说他们可以把土和石头放到海里,因为海大得足够容纳一切东西。

  • So they all started digging the next day. 翻译:因此第二天他们就都开始挖山了。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2a,2b

  • Let me tell you the rest of the story about Yu Gong. 翻译:让我来告诉你愚公这个故事剩下的部分。

  • Yu Gong and his family began to move some of the earth and stone to the sea. 翻译:愚公和他的家人开始把一些土和石头移到海里去。

  • One day, a man saw Yu Gong and his children when they were working on moving the mountains. 翻译:一天,有一个人看见了愚公和他的孩子们在忙着移山。

  • He told Yu Gong that he could never do it because he was old and weak. 翻译:他告诉愚公他绝不可能做到,因为他年老体弱。

  • As soon as the man finished talking, Yu Gong said that his family would continue to move the mountains after he died. 翻译:这个人一说完,愚公就说他死后他的家人会继续移山。

  • His family would live and grow, but the mountains could not grow any bigger. 翻译:他的家人会活下来,繁衍壮大,但是山不可能再大了。

  • So Yu Gong and his family kept on digging day after day and year after year. 翻译:所以愚公和他的家人日复一日年复一年地继续挖山。

  • Finally, a god was so moved by Yu Gong that he sent another two gods to take the mountains away. 翻译:最后,一位神仙被愚公感动了,于是派了另外两个神仙移走了大山。

  • This story reminds us that you can never know what's possible unless you try to make it happen. 翻译:这个故事告诉我们,如果你不努力尝试让它发生,你永远不知道什么是可能的。

  • Section B, Activity 1b, 1c 翻译:B 部分,1b,1c

  • Tom, can you tell me a story from Europe? 翻译:汤姆,你能给我讲一个来自欧洲的故事吗?

  • Well, I know one. It's called The Emperor's New Clothes. 翻译:好的,我知道一个。它名叫《皇帝的新装》。

  • This story is about an emperor who loved clothes. He loved buying and looking at his beautiful clothes. 翻译:这个故事围绕着一个特别喜欢衣服的国王展开。他喜欢买并且欣赏他的漂亮衣服。

  • So what happened? 翻译:那么发生了什么?

  • Two brothers came to the city to make special clothes for the emperor. 翻译:两个兄弟来到这座城市为国王制作特别的衣服。

  • But the emperor had to give them silk and gold. 翻译:但是国王得给他们丝绸和黄金。

  • Were the clothes nice? 翻译:衣服好看吗?

  • Well, the brothers kept everything for themselves 翻译:噢,这两个兄弟将所有的丝绸和黄金据为己有,

  • and told the emperor that people couldn't see the clothes unless they were clever. 翻译:并且告诉国王不聪明的人是看不到这些衣服的。

  • Oh, so they were really trying to cheat the emperor! 翻译:哦,所以他们其实是在试图欺骗国王!

  • Yes, you are right. 翻译:是的,你说得对。

  • When the emperor looked at himself, he only saw his underwear. 翻译:当国王看着自己时,他只看到了自己的内衣。

  • But he didn't want people to think he was stupid, so he said his new clothes were very beautiful. 翻译:但是他不想让人们认为他很愚蠢,所以他说他的新衣服非常漂亮。

  • Did he wear the new clothes? 翻译:他穿新衣服了吗?

  • Yes, he did. He walked through the city wearing his new clothes. 翻译:是的,他穿了。他穿着他的新衣服巡游城市。

  • Nobody wanted to sound stupid, so everyone said his new clothes were wonderful. 翻译:没人想显得自己愚蠢,因此每个人都说他的新衣服好看极了。

  • But suddenly, a young boy shouted, 'Look! The emperor isn't wearing any clothes!' 翻译:但是突然,一个小男孩大喊:“看!国王什么衣服都没有穿!”

  • What a funny story! 翻译:多有趣的一个故事啊!

  • Unit 7 What's the highest mountain in the world? 翻译:第 7 单元 世界上最高的山是哪座?

  • Section A, Activity 1b 翻译:A 部分,1b

  • Yesterday, we learned some important geographical facts. I hope you all still remember them. 翻译:昨天,我们学了一些重要的地理知识。我希望你们都还记得。

  • I'm going to test you now by asking a few questions. 翻译:现在我将问几个问题测一测你们。

  • First, what's the highest mountain in the world? 翻译:第一,世界上最高的山是哪一座?

  • Qomolangma! It's higher than any other mountain in the world. 翻译:珠穆朗玛峰!它比世界上其他的山峰都高。

  • That's right. And who can tell me what the Sahara is? 翻译:正确。谁能告诉我撒哈拉沙漠是什么?

  • The Sahara is the biggest desert in the world. 翻译:撒哈拉沙漠是世界上最大的沙漠。

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-05-23 22:01:08

最新初中人教新目标版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...