人教新目标版2025春七下英语Unit 7 A Day to Remember课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2025春七下课文Unit 7 A Day to Remember单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2025春七下课文Unit 7 A Day to Remember单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 7 A Day to Remember课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 7 A Day to Remember 翻译:第七单元 难忘的一天

  • BIG Question: What makes a day special? 翻译:大问题:是什么让一天变得特别?

  • In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将

  • 1. talk about things that happened in the past by using the simple past tense. 翻译:1. 用一般过去时谈论过去发生的事情。

  • 2. talk about school trips and what you can learn from them. 翻译:2. 谈谈学校旅行以及你可以从中学到什么。

  • 3. learn to write a diary entry. 翻译:3. 学习写日记。

  • 4. reflect on special experiences. 翻译:4. 反思特殊经历。

  • Look and share 翻译:观察并分享

  • 1. Where are the students in the photo? 翻译:1. 照片中的学生在哪里?

  • 2. What are they doing? Are they working hard? 翻译:2. 他们在做什么?他们工作努力吗?

  • 3. Would you like to try this kind of work? 翻译:3. 你想试试这种工作吗?

  • SECTION A What was your special day like? 翻译:A 部分 你的特别日子是什么样的?

  • 1a Write the activities in the box under the pictures. Did you do any of these activities last weekend? 翻译:1a 把方框中的活动写在图片下方。你上周末做了这些活动吗?

  • played badminton 翻译:打羽毛球

  • went swimming 翻译:去游泳

  • cooked food 翻译:做饭

  • did homework 翻译:做作业

  • met up with friends 翻译:与朋友见面

  • visited a science museum 翻译:参观科学博物馆

  • 1b Listen to two conversations and answer the questions. 翻译:1b 听两段对话并回答问题。

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话一

  • Yaming: Hi, Peter. How was your weekend? 翻译: 亚明:嗨,彼得。你周末过得怎么样?

  • Peter: It was great! I visited the science museum. 翻译: 彼得:棒极了!我参观了科学博物馆。

  • Yaming: Did you see anything interesting? 翻译: 亚明:你看到什么有趣的东西了吗?

  • Peter: Yes, there was a space exhibition. 翻译: 彼得:看到了,有一个太空展览。

  • There were some special rooms, and they looked like parts of a space station. 翻译:有一些很特别的房间,它们看上去就像空间站的各个部分。

  • You could go inside them and see how astronauts live and work! It was amazing. 翻译:你可以进到里面,看看宇航员是如何生活和工作的!那太令人惊叹了。

  • Yaming: Cool! Were there any astronauts there? 翻译: 亚明:酷!那里有宇航员吗?

  • Peter: Well, no. But there were robots! I asked one of them questions and it answered me! 翻译: 彼得:嗯,没有。不过有机器人!我向其中一个机器人提了些问题,它还回答我了呢!

  • Yaming: Wow! I'd love to go and see them! 翻译: 亚明:哇!我很想去看看它们呢!

  • Conversation 2 翻译: 对话二

  • Helen: How was your weekend, Teng Fei? 翻译: 海伦:滕飞,你周末过得怎么样?

  • Teng Fei: It was terrible! 翻译: 滕飞:糟糕透了!

  • Helen: Why? What happened? 翻译: 海伦:为什么呀?发生什么事了?

  • Teng Fei: Well, first, I was on my way to meet my friends when some tourists asked me the way to the history museum. 翻译: 滕飞:嗯,首先,我在去见朋友的路上,一些游客问我去历史博物馆的路。

  • I didn't mean to, but I gave them the wrong directions. 翻译:我不是故意的,但我给他们指错方向了。

  • I only realized it after they left! 翻译:他们走了之后我才意识到!

  • Helen: Oh no! But don't worry. They probably asked someone else too. 翻译: 海伦:哦,不!不过别担心。他们可能也问了别人呢。

  • Teng Fei: I hope so! But I was so worried. I even got on the wrong bus. 翻译: 滕飞:希望如此吧!但我当时特别担心,甚至还坐错公交车了。

  • I was late to meet my friends. Oh, and I left my book on the bus too! 翻译:我见朋友就迟到了。哦,而且我还把书落在公交车上了!

  • Helen: Oh no. What a day! 翻译: 海伦:哦,不。这一天过得可真够呛啊!

  • 1c Who did each activity? Listen again and write P for Peter or TF for Teng Fei. 翻译:1c 每项活动是谁做的?再听一遍,写 P 代表彼得,写 TF 代表滕飞。

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话一

  • Yaming: Hi, Peter. How was your weekend? 翻译: 亚明:嗨,彼得。你周末过得怎么样?

  • Peter: It was great! I visited the science museum. 翻译: 彼得:棒极了!我参观了科学博物馆。

  • Yaming: Did you see anything interesting? 翻译: 亚明:你看到什么有趣的东西了吗?

  • Peter: Yes, there was a space exhibition. 翻译: 彼得:看到了,有一个太空展览。

  • There were some special rooms, and they looked like parts of a space station. 翻译:有一些很特别的房间,它们看上去就像空间站的各个部分。

  • You could go inside them and see how astronauts live and work! It was amazing. 翻译:你可以进到里面,看看宇航员是如何生活和工作的!那太令人惊叹了。

  • Yaming: Cool! Were there any astronauts there? 翻译: 亚明:酷!那里有宇航员吗?

  • Peter: Well, no. But there were robots! I asked one of them questions and it answered me! 翻译: 彼得:嗯,没有。不过有机器人!我向其中一个机器人提了些问题,它还回答我了呢!

  • Yaming: Wow! I'd love to go and see them! 翻译: 亚明:哇!我很想去看看它们呢!

  • Conversation 2 翻译: 对话二

  • Helen: How was your weekend, Teng Fei? 翻译: 海伦:滕飞,你周末过得怎么样?

  • Teng Fei: It was terrible! 翻译: 滕飞:糟糕透了!

  • Helen: Why? What happened? 翻译: 海伦:为什么呀?发生什么事了?

  • Teng Fei: Well, first, I was on my way to meet my friends when some tourists asked me the way to the history museum. 翻译: 滕飞:嗯,首先,我在去见朋友的路上,一些游客问我去历史博物馆的路。

  • I didn't mean to, but I gave them the wrong directions. 翻译:我不是故意的,但我给他们指错方向了。

  • I only realized it after they left! 翻译:他们走了之后我才意识到!

  • Helen: Oh no! But don't worry. They probably asked someone else too. 翻译: 海伦:哦,不!不过别担心。他们可能也问了别人呢。

  • Teng Fei: I hope so! But I was so worried. I even got on the wrong bus. 翻译: 滕飞:希望如此吧!但我当时特别担心,甚至还坐错公交车了。

  • I was late to meet my friends. Oh, and I left my book on the bus too! 翻译:我见朋友就迟到了。哦,而且我还把书落在公交车上了!

  • Helen: Oh no. What a day! 翻译: 海伦:哦,不。这一天过得可真够呛啊!

  • 1d Talk about one of the conversations in 1b with a partner. 翻译:1d 与同伴谈谈 1b 中的一段对话。

  • How was Peter's weekend? 翻译:彼得的周末过得怎么样?

  • It was ... 翻译:它是⋯⋯

  • What did he do? 翻译:他做了什么?

  • Well, he ... 翻译:嗯,他⋯⋯

  • Pronunciation 翻译:发音

  • 1 Listen and repeat. Add one more word to each group. 翻译:1 听录音并跟读。为每组再添加一个单词。

  • c 翻译:

  • /k/ 翻译:

  • cook 翻译:烹调

  • catch 翻译:抓住

  • /s/ 翻译:

  • nice 翻译:美好的

  • bicycle 翻译:自行车

  • ck 翻译:

  • /k/ 翻译:

  • pick 翻译:挑选

  • clock 翻译:时钟

  • g 翻译:

  • /g/ 翻译:

  • game 翻译:游戏

  • give 翻译:给

  • /dʒ/ 翻译:

  • age 翻译:年龄

  • large 翻译:大的

  • x 翻译:

  • /ks/ 翻译:

  • six 翻译:六

  • next 翻译:下一个

  • 2 Listen and repeat. Notice the pronunciation of -(e)d. 翻译:2 听录音并跟读。注意 “-(e)d”的发音。

  • /t/ 翻译:

  • talked 翻译:谈话

  • picked 翻译:挑选

  • helped 翻译:帮助

  • stopped 翻译:停止

  • finished 翻译:已完成

  • /d/ 翻译:

  • moved 翻译:移动

  • climbed 翻译:攀爬

  • filled 翻译:填满

  • tried 翻译:尝试

  • enjoyed 翻译:享受

  • /ɪd/ 翻译:

  • wanted 翻译:想要

  • visited 翻译:参观

  • tasted 翻译:品尝

  • needed 翻译:需要

  • ended 翻译:结束

  • 3 Read the coloured words. Then listen to the short conversations and circle the words you hear. 翻译:3 阅读彩色单词。然后听简短的对话,圈出你听到的单词。

  • 1. Hey, I thought you didn't like maths! 翻译:1. 嘿,我还以为你不喜欢数学呢!

  • I do now. I wasn't interested in it last year. 翻译:我现在喜欢。去年我对它不感兴趣。

  • 2. Hello. Are you Ella's friend? 翻译:2. 你好。你是埃拉的朋友吗?

  • I don't know Ella! 翻译:我不认识埃拉!

  • 3. I can't go on the school trip tomorrow. 翻译:3. 我明天不能参加学校的旅行。

  • Oh, you should tell our teacher about that now. 翻译:哦,你现在应该把这件事告诉老师。

  • 2a Listen to the conversation and fill in the blanks with correct adjectives. 翻译:2a 听对话,用正确的形容词填空。

  • Helen: Hi, Fu Xing. How was your school trip to the wastewater plant? Was it boring? 翻译:海伦:嗨,付兴。你们学校去污水厂的参观之旅怎么样?很无聊吗?

  • Fu Xing: No, it wasn't at all. It was really interesting! 翻译: 付兴:不,一点儿也不无聊。真的很有意思!

  • Helen: Wow! What did you see? 翻译: 海伦:哇!你们都看到什么了?

  • Fu Xing: We saw the plant make dirty water clean again. 翻译: 付兴:我们看到污水厂把脏水又变干净了。

  • Helen: Really? How? 翻译: 海伦:真的吗?怎么做到的呢?

  • Fu Xing: Well, first, dirty water from our homes goes into the plant. 翻译: 付兴:嗯,首先,我们家里的污水会进入污水厂。

  • Then, special screens remove large pieces of waste from the water. 翻译:然后,特殊的滤网会把水里大块的垃圾过滤掉。

  • Helen: What happens next? 翻译: 海伦:接下来会怎样呢?

  • Fu Xing: Well, large machines remove germs and other things from the water. 翻译: 付兴:嗯,大型机器会把水里的细菌和其他一些东西去除掉。

  • These things are usually too small to see. 翻译:这些东西通常小得肉眼都看不见。

  • It takes a few more steps after that before the water becomes clean again. 翻译:在那之后还需要几个步骤,水才能再次变干净。

  • Helen: Wow! I used to think it was easy to get clean water. 翻译: 海伦:哇!我以前一直以为获得干净的水挺容易的呢。

  • Fu Xing: Me too! I didn't realize it was so hard. 翻译: 付兴:我也是!我都没意识到这会这么难。

  • 2b Read the conversation and match the sentence parts. 翻译:2b 阅读对话并匹配句子部分。

  • 1. The plant makes 翻译:1. 工厂让

  • 2. Dirty water goes 翻译:2. 脏水流

  • 3. Machines inside the plant 翻译:3. 厂内机器

  • 4. Screens inside the plant 翻译:4. 厂内滤网

  • 5. Helen used to think 翻译:5. 海伦过去认为

  • A. remove small things from the water. 翻译:A. 去除掉水里的小东西。

  • B. it was easy to get clean water. 翻译:B. 很容易得到干净的水。

  • C. dirty water clean again. 翻译:C. 脏水又变干净了。

  • D. remove large pieces of waste from the water. 翻译:D. 从水中清除大块的垃圾。

  • E. into the plant. 翻译:E. 进入工厂。

  • 2c Complete the summary of the conversation in 2a. 翻译:2c 完成 2a 中的对话总结。

  • 2d Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the pronunciation of was, wasn't, did, and didn't. Then role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d 再听一遍对话,注意“was”、“wasn't”、“did ”和 “didn't” 的发音。然后分角色表演对话。

  • 2e Talk about a school trip you took to a special place. 翻译:2e 谈谈你去一个特殊地方的学校旅行。

  • theatre 翻译:剧院

  • farm 翻译:农场

  • factory 翻译:工厂

  • forest 翻译:森林

  • zoo 翻译:动物园

  • market 翻译:市场

  • museum 翻译:博物馆

  • park 翻译:公园

  • How was your school trip? 翻译:你的学校旅行怎么样?

  • It was great. 翻译:太棒了。

  • Where did you go? 翻译:你去哪里了?

  • We went to the theatre to watch a show. 翻译:我们去剧院看了演出。

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

  • 3a Read the sentences. Circle the verbs in the simple past tense. Then underline the time expressions for the past. 翻译:3a 读句子。圈出一般过去式的动词。然后在过去的时间表达式下画线。

  • Did you see anything interesting at the science museum yesterday? 翻译:你昨天在科学博物馆看到什么有趣的东西了吗?

  • Yes, I did. There was a space exhibition. There were robots. 翻译:是的,看到了。有一个太空展览。有机器人。

  • Did Teng Fei give the tourists the right directions last weekend? 翻译:上周末滕飞给游客指了正确的路吗?

  • No, he didn't. He felt bad about that. 翻译:不,他没有。他对此感到难过。

  • Did you go on a school trip a week ago? 翻译:你们一周前参加学校旅行了吗?

  • Yes, we did. We went to a wastewater plant. 翻译:是的,参加了。我们去了一家污水处理厂。

  • What did you do the day before yesterday? 翻译:前天你做了什么?

  • I visited the zoo with my family. 翻译:我和家人一起参观了动物园。

  • How was your weekend? 翻译:你周末过得怎么样?

  • It was terrible. I got on the wrong bus. I left my book on the bus too. 翻译:很糟糕。我上错车了。我还把书忘在公交车上了。

  • 3b Put the words in order. Write the sentences using the correct tenses. 翻译:3b 把单词按顺序排列。用正确的时态写句子。

  • 3c Complete the passage with the correct forms of the verbs in the box. 翻译:3c 用方框中动词的正确形式完成文章。

  • see 翻译:看见

  • learn 翻译:学习

  • be 翻译:是

  • walk 翻译:步行

  • think 翻译:认为

  • work 翻译:工作

  • 3d In pairs, ask each other about the activities you did yesterday and what time you did them. Then tell the class about your partner's day. 翻译:3d 两人一组,问对方你昨天做了什么活动,什么时候做的。然后把你同伴的一天告诉全班同学。

  • Peter got up at 5 a.m. yesterday. He had some bread and an egg for breakfast. Then he ... 翻译:彼得昨天早上 5 点起床。他早餐吃了一些面包和一个鸡蛋。然后他⋯⋯

  • SECTION B What did you learn on that special day? 翻译:B 部分 在那个特殊的日子里,你学到了什么?

  • 1a Do you keep a diary? Do you think it is a good idea to keep a diary? Discuss your ideas with a partner. Use the points to help you. 翻译:1a 你记日记吗?你认为记日记是个好主意吗?与搭档讨论你的想法。使用这些点来帮助你。

  • remember what happened 翻译:记住发生了什么

  • improve writing skills 翻译:提高写作技巧

  • record thoughts and feelings 翻译:记录思想和感受

  • write down new ideas 翻译:写下新想法

  • 1b Read Sam's diary entry and write a one-sentence summary of what he did on that day. 翻译:1b 阅读萨姆的日记,并写一句话总结他当天所做的事情。

  • Friday, 30 May 翻译:5 月 30 日,星期五

  • Today we went on a school trip to a farm! 翻译:今天,我们参加了学校组织的一次农场之旅!

  • It was tiring but great fun! In the morning, we explored the farm. 翻译:虽然有些疲惫,但非常有趣!上午,我们参观了农场。

  • There were large tents with tomatoes, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. 翻译:那里的大棚里种植着西红柿、黄瓜,还有许多其他的水果和蔬菜。

  • The farmer told us about how these fruits and vegetables go from the fields to our tables. 翻译:农场主为我们介绍了这些水果和蔬菜是如何从田间走向我们的餐桌的。

  • I was very interested because I usually only see them in the supermarket. 翻译:我对此非常感兴趣,因为我通常只在超市见到它们。

  • Then we got straight to work! First, we picked some strawberries. 翻译:然后,我们直接开始干活了!首先,我们摘了一些草莓。

  • The work seemed easy, but it took time to get it right. Slowly, we filled many baskets. 翻译:这个活儿看似简单,但是它需要花不少时间才能做好。慢慢地,我们装满了许多篮子。

  • In the afternoon, the farmer taught us how to cut branches and leaves from tomato plants. 翻译:下午,农场主教我们修剪西红柿植株的枝叶。

  • This helps them to grow more fruit. Finally, we watered the plants. 翻译:这有助于让它们结出更多的果实。最后,我们给植株浇了水。

  • Plants need so much work! It was tiring, but I enjoyed working with my hands. 翻译:植株需要这么多的活儿!虽然累人,但我非常享受用我的双手干活的过程。

  • One thing I learnt today: Farming isn't easy! 翻译:今天,我领悟到了一个道理:务农并非易事!

  • It made me think of the saying. 'Every grain comes from hard work.' 翻译:这让我想起了一句谚语:“粒粒皆辛苦。”

  • The farmer let us take some vegetables home. 翻译:农场主让我们带一些蔬菜回家。

  • My mum cooked some for dinner, and they were fresh and delicious! 翻译:我妈妈煮了一些作为晚餐,它们既新鲜又可口!

  • They certainly taste better when you work for them! Today was really a day to remember. 翻译:自己亲手劳动得来的果实,自然更加美味!今天真是值得纪念的一天。

  • 1c Complete the flow chart with the events from the text. 翻译:1c 用课文中的事件完成流程图。

  • Arrived at the farm 翻译:到达农场

  • Wrote a diary entry for the day 翻译:为当天写日记

  • 1d Read the diary entry again and answer the questions. 翻译:1d 再次阅读日记并回答问题。

  • 1. Where did Sam go for his school trip? 翻译:1. 萨姆去哪里参加学校旅行了?

  • 2. How did he feel about the trip? 翻译:2. 他觉得这次旅行怎么样?

  • 3. What did he learn from the trip? 翻译:3. 他从这次旅行中学到了什么?

  • 4. What do you think 'Every grain comes from hard work' means? 翻译:4. 你认为“粒粒皆辛苦”意味着什么?

  • 5. Do you agree with Sam that food tastes better when you work for them? Give an example. 翻译:5. 萨姆认为当你为了食物工作时,食物的味道就会更好,你同意他的观点吗?举个例子。

  • 2a Make notes about your last school trip. 翻译:2a 记下你上次学校旅行的事。

  • My School Trip 翻译:我的学校旅行

  • 1. Where did you go? 翻译:1. 你去哪里了?

  • 2. What did you do /see? 翻译:2. 你做了什么? / 你看到了什么?

  • 3. How did you feel? 翻译:3. 你感觉如何?

  • 4. What did you learn? 翻译:4. 你学到了什么?

  • 2b Write a diary entry about the school trip. Use your notes in 2a and the expressions to help you. 翻译:2b 写一篇关于学校旅行的日记。使用 2a 中的笔记和表达来帮助你。

  • I had a(n) amazing / good / bad / terrible day today. 翻译:我今天度过了令人惊叹/好/坏/糟糕的一天。

  • Our class went on a school trip to ... 翻译:我们班组织了一次去⋯⋯的学校旅行。

  • What a day! 翻译:多么美好的一天!

  • Friday, 6 June 翻译:6 月 6 日,星期五

  • I had a really good day today. Our class went on a school trip to an art museum ... 翻译:我今天过得很愉快。我们班参加了一次学校组织的艺术博物馆之旅⋯⋯

  • Project 翻译:项目

  • Write a chain story about a memorable day 翻译:写一个关于难忘一天的接龙故事

  • 3a In groups, think of a place or situation where the story took place. Share any interesting or special experiences. Use the questions to help you. 翻译:3a 分组讨论,思考故事发生的地方或情况。分享任何有趣或特别的经历。用这些问题来帮助你。

  • What did you see or do there? 翻译:你在那里看到了什么或做了什么?

  • How did you feel? 翻译:你感觉如何?

  • Did you learn anything? 翻译:你学到什么了吗?

  • 3b Write a chain story together. Take turns to add one or two sentences each. You can use your experiences from 3a to help you. Read the example below. 翻译:3b 一起写一个接龙故事。轮流添加一个或两个句子。你可以使用 3a 中的经历来帮助你。阅读下面的示例。

  • Last summer, we had a very memorable day! We were on holiday in the mountains. 翻译:去年夏天,我们度过了非常难忘的一天!我们当时正在山里度假。

  • At first, it was a nice day, but then the weather changed. It started raining. 翻译:起初,天气很好,但后来天气变了。开始下雨了。

  • We heard thunder and saw lightning flash across the sky. Just then, we saw someone in trouble. 翻译:我们听到了雷声,看到闪电划过天空。就在那时,我们看到有人遇到了麻烦。

  • 3c Read your story to the class. Vote on the most interesting or special story. 翻译:3c 给全班同学读你的故事。投票选出最有趣或最特别的故事。

  • Reflecting 翻译:反思

  • How well can you do these things? 翻译:你能把这些事情做得多好?

  • Very well 翻译:很好

  • OK 翻译:不错

  • Needs work 翻译:需要改进

  • 1. I can talk about my experiences on a special day. 翻译:1. 我能谈论一个特殊的日子里的经历。

  • 2. I can read and write diary entries about school trips. 翻译:2. 我能读写关于学校旅行的日记。

  • 3. I can use the simple past tense to talk about what happened in the past. 翻译:3. 我能用一般过去时来谈论过去发生的事情。

  • 4. I can share what I learnt from past experiences. 翻译:4. 我能分享我从过去的经历中学到的东西。

  • If you try to learn something new each day, you'll make each day special. 翻译:如果你试着每天学习新东西,你会让每一天都变得特别。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-23 02:14:34

最新初中人教新目标版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...