首页 / 初中英语 /九年级 /人教新目标版九年级全一册

人教新目标版九年级全一册英语Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark.课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 九年级全一册
出版社: 人民教育出版社
英语朗读宝人教新目标版九年级全一册课文Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark.单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝人教新目标版九年级全一册课文Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark.单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Section A课文翻译及听力音频

Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark. - 人教新目标版英语九年级全一册

  • UNIT 4 翻译:第四单元

  • I used to be afraid of the dark. 翻译:我曾经害怕黑暗。

  • Section A 翻译:A部分

  • 1b 翻译:

  • Listen. Bob is seeing some friends for the first time in four years. 翻译:听录音,鲍勃四年来第一次见到了一些朋友。

  • What did his friends use to look like? 翻译:他的朋友以前长什么样?

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话1

  • Mario, is that you? 翻译:马里奥,是你吗?

  • Yeah, it is. 翻译:是的,是的。

  • It's Bob! Hey guys, it's Bob! 翻译:是 Bob! 嘿,伙计们,是 Bob!

  • I haven't seen you for four years! 翻译:我四年没见到你了!

  • Yeah. I'm here with my parents. 翻译:是啊。我和父母在一起。

  • We're visiting for a couple of days. 翻译:我们要去玩几天。

  • Wow, Mario, you look different! 翻译:哇,马里奥,你看起来与众不同!

  • You used to be short, didn't you? 翻译:你以前很矮,不是吗?

  • Yes, I did. Now I'm tall. And so are you! 翻译:是的,现在我长高了,你也是!

  • That's true. And you used to wear glasses. 翻译:没错,而且你以前戴眼镜。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话2

  • Hey, Amy, it's great to see you. 翻译:嘿,艾米,很高兴见到你。

  • Hi, Bob. How are you? 翻译:嗨,鲍勃。你好吗?

  • Fine. Wow, you've changed! 翻译:很好。哇,你变了!

  • Really? How? 翻译:真的吗?怎么样?

  • You used to have short hair. 翻译:你曾经是短发。

  • You remember that? Yes, I did. 翻译:你还记得?是的,我以前是。

  • And you used to be really tall! 翻译:你以前也很高!

  • Not anymore. You're taller than me now, Bob. 翻译:不再是了,你现在比我高了 Bob。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话3

  • Hi, Bob. 翻译:嗨,鲍勃。

  • Hi, Tina. You've changed, too. 翻译:嗨,蒂娜。你也变了。

  • Oh, yeah? 翻译:哦,是吗?

  • You have blonde hair! 翻译:你有金发!

  • Yeah, it used to be red, didn't it? 翻译:是的,它曾经是红色的,不是吗?

  • And it's straight! 翻译:而且它是直的!

  • Yeah, it used to be curly. 翻译:是的,它曾经是卷曲的。

  • 2a 翻译:

  • Listen and check (√) the words you hear. 翻译:听录音,标记你听到的单词。

  • Hey, Steve! Over here! 翻译:嘿,史蒂夫!在这里!

  • Don't you remember me? 翻译:你不记得我吗?

  • Oh, wow! You're Paula, aren't you? 翻译:哦,哇!你是宝拉,是吗?

  • That's right. We were in the same science class during Grade 8. 翻译:那是对的。八年级期间,我们在同一个科学课上。

  • Yes, now I remember. 翻译:是的,现在我还记得。

  • You used to be really quiet, didn't you? 翻译:你曾经很安静,不是吗?

  • I remember you were always silent in class. 翻译:我记得你在课堂上总是保持沉默。

  • Yeah. I wasn't very outgoing. 翻译:是啊。我不是很外向。

  • I was never brave enough to ask the teachers any questions! 翻译:我没有勇气向老师提出任何问题!

  • Well, but you were always friendly. 翻译:好吧,但你总是很友善。

  • And you got a better grade in science than I did, haha. 翻译:你的科学成绩比我高,哈哈。

  • And I remember you were really good in music class, too. 翻译:我记得你在音乐课上也很优秀。

  • Wait a minute! Did you use to play the piano? 翻译:等一下!你以前弹过钢琴吗?

  • Yes, I did. But now I'm more interested in sports. 翻译:是的,但现在我对运动更感兴趣。

  • I play soccer almost every day, and I'm on a swim team. 翻译:我几乎每天都踢足球,我还在游泳队。

  • But I still play the piano from time to time. 翻译:但我还是时不时地弹钢琴。

  • Wow, you're so active! People sure change. 翻译:哇,你太活跃了,人真是会变。

  • 2b 翻译:

  • Listen again and complete the chart about how Paula has changed. 翻译:再次听录音,并完成有关Paula如何变化的图表。

  • Hey, Steve! Over here! 翻译:嘿,史蒂夫!在这里!

  • Don't you remember me? 翻译:你不记得我吗?

  • Oh, wow! You're Paula, aren't you? 翻译:哦,哇!你是宝拉,不是吗?

  • That's right. We were in the same science class during Grade 8. 翻译:那是对的。八年级期间,我们在同一个科学课上。

  • Yes, now I remember. 翻译:是的,现在我还记得。

  • You used to be really quiet, didn't you? 翻译:你曾经很安静,不是吗?

  • I remember you were always silent in class. 翻译:我记得你在课堂上总是保持沉默。

  • Yeah. I wasn't very outgoing. 翻译:是的。我不是很外向。

  • I was never brave enough to ask the teachers any questions! 翻译:我没有勇气向老师提出任何问题!

  • Well, but you were always friendly. 翻译:好吧,但你总是很友善。

  • And you got a better grade in science than I did, haha. 翻译:你的科学成绩比我高,哈哈。

  • And I remember you were really good in music class, too. 翻译:我记得你在音乐课上也很优秀。

  • Wait a minute! Did you use to play the piano? 翻译:等一下!你以前弹过钢琴吗?

  • Yes, I did. But now I'm more interested in sports. 翻译:是的,但现在我对运动更感兴趣。

  • I play soccer almost every day, and I'm on a swim team. 翻译:我几乎每天都踢足球,而且我还在游泳队。

  • But I still play the piano from time to time. 翻译:但我还是时不时弹钢琴。

  • Wow, you're so active! People sure change. 翻译:哇,你太活跃了,人真是会变。

  • 2d 翻译:

  • Role-play the conversation. 翻译:分角色表演对话。

  • This party is such a great idea! 翻译:这个派对真是个好主意!

  • I agree. It's been three years since we last saw our primary school classmates. 翻译:我同意。我们上次见到小学同学已经是三年前的事了。

  • It's interesting to see how people have changed. 翻译:看到人们的变化是很有趣的。

  • Billy has changed so much! He used to be so shy and quiet. 翻译:比利改变了这么多!他曾经如此害羞和安静。

  • Yeah, his face always turned red when he talked to girls! 翻译:是的,当他跟女孩说话时,他的脸总是变红了!

  • I used to see him reading in the library every day. 翻译:我曾经看到他每天都在图书馆看书。

  • That's because he was a really good student. 翻译:那是因为他是一个非常好的学生。

  • He studied hard and got good scores on his exams. 翻译:他努力学习并在考试中取得了不错的成绩。

  • Did he use to wear glasses? 翻译:他是否戴眼镜?

  • Yes, and he used to be thin, too. 翻译:是的,他过去也很瘦。

  • But look how big and strong he is now! 翻译:但看看他现在有多强壮!

  • He's so popular now. Look at all the girls around him! 翻译:他现在很受欢迎。看看他周围的所有女孩!

  • 3a 翻译:

  • Read the article and identify the paragraphs in which the following information appears. 翻译:阅读文章并确定出现以下信息的段落。

  • Number the information (1-3). 翻译:对信息进行编号(1-3)。

  • From Shy Girl to Pop Star 翻译:从害羞的女孩到流行歌星

  • For this month's Young World magazine, 翻译:本月的“青年世界”杂志

  • I interviewed 19-year-old Asian pop star Candy Wang. 翻译:我采访了19岁的亚洲流行歌星王坎迪。

  • Candy told me that she used to be really shy and took up singing to deal with her shyness. 翻译:坎迪告诉我,她以前很害羞,为了克服害羞,她开始唱歌。

  • As she got better, she dared to sing in front of her class, and then for the whole school. 翻译:随着她变得更好,她敢于在课堂前唱歌,然后为整个学校唱歌。

  • Now she's not shy anymore and loves singing in front of crowds. 翻译:现在她不再害羞,喜欢在人群面前唱歌。

  • I asked Candy how life was different after she became famous. 翻译:我问坎迪她成名后的生活有多么不同。

  • She explained that there are many good things, 翻译:她解释说有很多好东西,

  • like being able to travel and meet new people all the time. 翻译:喜欢能够一直旅行和结识新朋友。

  • I didn't use to be popular in school, but now I get tons of attention everywhere I go.“ 翻译:我以前在学校不受欢迎,但现在我走到哪儿都受到关注。”

  • However, too much attention can also be a bad thing. 翻译:然而,太多的注意力也可能是一件坏事。

  • I always have to worry about how I appear to others,“ 翻译:我总是担心自己在别人面前的形象,

  • and I have to be very careful about what I say or do. 翻译:我必须非常小心自己的言行。

  • And I don't have much private time anymore. 翻译:我已经没有多少私人时间了。

  • Hanging out with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me. 翻译:现在我几乎不可能和朋友一起出去玩了,因为我身边总是有守卫。”

  • What does Candy have to say to all those young people who want to become famous? 翻译:坎迪对那些想出名的年轻人有什么要说的吗?

  • Well, she begins slowly, you have to be prepared to give up your normal life.“ 翻译:嗯,”她慢慢地开始说,“你必须准备好放弃你正常的生活。

  • You can never imagine how difficult the road to success is. 翻译:你永远无法想象通往成功的道路有多么艰难。

  • Many times I thought about giving up, but I fought on. 翻译:很多次我想过放弃,但我还是坚持了下来。

  • You really require a lot of talent and hard work to succeed. 翻译:你真的需要很多天赋和努力才能成功。

  • Only a very small number of people make it to the top. 翻译:只有很少一部分人能成功登顶。”

最新学习记录

最新初中人教新目标版九年级全一册资讯