人教新目标版八年级下册英语UNIT 3 Could you please clean your room?课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文UNIT 3 Could you please clean your room?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文UNIT 3 Could you please clean your room?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 3 Could you please clean your room?课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 3 翻译:第 3 单元

  • Could you please clean your room? 翻译:你能打扫一下你的房间吗?

  • Section A 翻译:A 部分

  • Language Goals: Make polite requests; Ask for permission 翻译:语言目标: 礼貌地提出请求; 征得许可

  • Peter, could you please take out the rubbish? 翻译:彼得,你能去把垃圾倒了吗?

  • Sure, Mom. 翻译:当然可以,妈妈。

  • 1a. Do you do these chores at home? 翻译:1a.你在家会做这些家务吗?

  • Discuss them with your partner. 翻译:和你的搭档讨论一下。

  • 1. do the dishes 翻译:1. 洗碗碟

  • 2. take out the rubbish 翻译:2. 倒垃圾

  • 3. fold your clothes 翻译:3. 叠衣服

  • 4. sweep the floor 翻译:4. 扫地

  • 5. make your bed 翻译:5. 整理床铺

  • 6. clean the living room 翻译:6. 打扫客厅

  • 1b. Listen. Who will do these chores? Check (√) Peter's mother or Peter. 翻译:1b.听录音。谁会做这些家务?在彼得妈妈或彼得的下面打勾。

  • —Peter, we need to clean the house. Your grandma is coming over at seven. 翻译:——彼得,我们得打扫房子。你奶奶七点要过来。

  • —Sure, but I need to do my homework first. 翻译: ——当然可以,但是我得先做作业。

  • —OK. Then after you finish your homework, let's clean up the kitchen. 翻译: ——好的。等你做完作业后,我们打扫厨房吧。

  • I can do the dishes and sweep the floor. Could you please take out the rubbish? 翻译:我可以洗盘子和拖地。你可以去倒垃圾吗?

  • —Sure, Mom. 翻译: ——当然可以,妈妈。

  • —Good. And could you please make your bed and fold your clothes? 翻译: ——好的。然后你能整理你的床铺,再叠好你的衣服吗?

  • —All right. 翻译: ——好的。

  • —And let's see ... I have to clean the living room before your grandma arrives. 翻译: ——让我们看看⋯⋯在你奶奶到之前我必须打扫客厅。

  • 1c. Make conversations about the chores in 1a. 翻译:1c.就 1a 中提到的家务编对话。

  • Could you please sweep the floor? 翻译:你能扫地吗?

  • Yes, sure. Can you do the dishes? 翻译:当然可以。你可以洗碗吗?

  • Well, could you please do them? I'm going to clean the living room. 翻译:呃,你能做一下吗?我要打扫客厅。

  • No problem. 翻译:没问题。

  • 2a. Listen. Peter asks his father if he can do four things. 翻译:2a.听录音。彼得问他的爸爸他是否可以做四件事。

  • What does his father say? Check (√) yes or no. 翻译:他的爸爸是怎么说的?勾选 yes 或 no。

  • —Hey, Dad? 翻译:——嘿,爸爸?

  • —Yes? 翻译: ——什么事?

  • —Could I go out for dinner with my friends tonight? 翻译: ——今天晚上我可以和朋友一起外出吃饭吗?

  • —Sure, that should be OK. 翻译: ——当然可以,那应该没问题。

  • —Could I go to the movies after that? My friends said the new action movie is really good. 翻译: ——饭后我可以去看电影吗?我朋友说那部新的动作片很好看。

  • —I guess so. But don't stay out late. 翻译: ——我觉得可以。但是不要在外面待到很晚。

  • —Could I stay out until eleven? We might get something to drink after the movie. 翻译: ——我可以在外面待到十一点吗?看完电影后我们可能会去喝点东西。

  • —No, you can't. You have a basketball game tomorrow, remember? You need to have a good rest. 翻译: ——不,你不能。明天你有一场篮球赛,记得吗?你需要好好休息。

  • —Oh, yeah. Well, could you give me a ride to town now? 翻译: ——哦,是的。那好吧,您现在可以开车载我去镇里吗?

  • If I take the bus, I'll be late. 翻译: 如果我坐公共汽车的话,我会迟到的。

  • —I can't, Peter. I have to do some work now. 翻译: ——我不能,彼得。我现在得做一些工作。

  • —Oh, OK. No problem. I'll call Alan. Maybe his dad can give me a ride. 翻译: ——哦,好吧。没关系。我给艾伦打个电话。也许他的爸爸可以让我搭便车。

  • 2b. Listen again. Why does Peter's father say 'no'? 翻译:2b.再听一遍录音。为什么彼得的爸爸说“不”?

  • Draw lines to the reasons in the chart in 2a. 翻译:在 2a 的表格里划出原因。

  • 2c. Make conversations between Peter and his father. 翻译:2c.编彼得和他父亲之间的对话。

  • Could I use your computer? 翻译:我能用一下你的电脑吗?

  • Sorry. I'm going to work on it now. 翻译:不好意思。我现在正在用电脑工作呢。

  • Well, could I watch TV? 翻译:那么,我能看电视吗?

  • Yes, you can, but first you have to clean your room. 翻译:是的,你可以,但是首先你必须打扫你的房间。

  • 2d. Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d.分角色扮演对话。

  • Tony, could you please help out with a few things? 翻译:托尼,你能帮着做几件事吗?

  • Could I at least finish watching this show? 翻译:可以至少让我看完这个电视节目吗?

  • No. I think two hours of TV is enough for you! 翻译:不行。我认为你看两小时电视就足够了!

  • Fine. What do you want me to do? 翻译:好吧。你想叫我做什么?

  • Could you take out the rubbish, fold the clothes and do the dishes? 翻译:你能把垃圾倒掉、衣服叠好、碗筷洗干净好吗?

  • So much? 翻译:那么多呀?

  • Yes, because Mom will be back from shopping any minute now. 翻译:是的,因为妈妈买完东西随时会回来。

  • And she won't be happy if she sees this mess. 翻译:如果她看到这么乱会生气的。

  • But the house is already pretty clean and tidy! 翻译:但是家里面已经相当干净整洁了!

  • Yes, well, it's clean, but it's not 'mother clean'! 翻译:对,嗯,家里是干净,但还不是“妈妈(想要的)那样干净”!

  • 3a. Read the story and answer the questions. 翻译:3a.阅读这篇故事并回答问题。

  • 1. Why was Nancy's mom angry with her? 翻译:1. 南希的妈妈为什么生她的气?

  • 2. Did they solve the problem? How? 翻译:2.她们解决问题了吗?她们是如何解决问题的?

  • Last month, our dog welcomed me when I came home from school. 翻译:上个月当我放学回到家里时,我们家的狗狗跑来迎我。

  • He wanted a walk, but I was too tired. 翻译:他想我遛他,可我太累了。

  • I threw down my bag and went to the living room. 翻译:我撂下书包来到客厅。

  • The minute I sat down in front of the TV, my mom came over. 翻译:我刚一坐到电视前面,我妈妈就走了过来。

  • 'Could you please take the dog for a walk?' she asked. 翻译:“你把狗狗带出去遛遛好吗?”她问道。

  • 'Could I watch one show first? ' I asked. 翻译:“我可以先看一个电视节目吗?”我问。

  • 'No!' she replied angrily. 'You watch TV all the time and never help out around the house! 翻译:“不行!”她生气地答道。“你成天看电视,在家从不帮忙!

  • I can't work all day and do housework all evening.' 翻译:我不能白天工作一天,晚上再干一夜的家务。”

  • 'Well, I work all day at school, too! 翻译:“好吧,那我在学校也学习了一天呀!

  • I'm just as tired as you are!' I shouted back. 翻译:我跟你一样累!”我喊叫着回敬道。

  • My mom did not say anything and walked away. 翻译:我妈再没说什么便走开了。

  • For one week, she did not do any housework and neither did I. 翻译:整整一周她没有干任何家务,我也不干。

  • Finally, I could not find a clean dish or a clean shirt. 翻译:最后,我都找不出一个干净的碗或是一件干净的衬衣。

  • The next day, my mom came home from work to find the house clean and tidy. 翻译:那天之后的第二天,我妈下班回家发现屋子既干净又整洁。

  • 'What happened?' she asked in surprise. 翻译:她吃惊地问道:“发生什么事了?”

  • 'I'm so sorry, Mom. 翻译:“对不起,妈妈。

  • I finally understand that we need to share the housework to have a clean and comfortable home,' I replied. 翻译:我终于懂得了要想有一个干净、舒适的家,我们需要分担家务。”我回答道。

  • 3b. Read the sentences below. 翻译:3b.读下面的句子。

  • Underline the sentences from the reading that mean the same thing. 翻译:在阅读中意思相同的句子下面划线。

  • 1. Neither of us did any housework for a week. 翻译:1. 一个星期以来都我们谁都没有做任何家务。

  • 2. My mom came over as soon as I sat down in front of the TV. 翻译:2. 我一在电视机前坐下,妈妈就过来了。

  • 3. You're tired, but I'm tired too. 翻译:3. 你很累,但我也很累。

  • 3c. Decide whether the underlined words in the sentences are verbs or nouns. 翻译:3c.判断句子中带下划线的单词是动词还是名词。

  • Then write another sentence using the underlined word in the other form. 翻译:然后用带下划线单词的其他形式写另一个句子。

  • 1. Could you take the dog for a walk? 翻译:1.你能带狗去散步吗?

  • (noun) → I walked home from school. (verb) 翻译:(名词) → 我从学校步行回家。(动词)

  • 2. Could I watch one show first? 翻译:2. 我能先看一个电视节目吗?

  • 3. I can't work all day. 翻译:3. 我不能整天工作。

  • 4. You watch TV all the time. 翻译:4. 你成天看电视。

  • 5. 'What happened?' she asked in surprise. 翻译:5.“发生什么事了?”她惊讶地问道。

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法焦点

  • Could I go out for dinner with my friends? 翻译:我可以和我的朋友出去吃饭吗?

  • Sure, that should be OK. 翻译:当然,那应该没问题。

  • Could we get something to drink after the movie? 翻译:电影结束后我们能去喝点什么吗?

  • No, you can't. You have a basketball game tomorrow. 翻译:不,你们不能。你们明天有一场篮球赛。

  • Could you please take the dog for a walk? 翻译:你能带狗去散步吗?

  • OK, but I want to watch one show first. 翻译:好的,但我想先看一个节目。

  • Could you please take out the rubbish? 翻译:你能倒一下垃圾吗?

  • Yes, sure. 翻译:可以,当然。

  • 4a. Write R for requests and P for permission. 翻译:4a.写 R 表示请求,写 P 表示准许。

  • Then match each one with the correct response. 翻译:然后将每个选项与正确的回答进行匹配。

  • 1. Could I hang out with my friends after the movie? 翻译:1. 我看完电影后能和朋友们出去玩吗?

  • 2. Could you please pass me that tool bag? 翻译:2. 你能把工具包递给我吗?

  • 3. Could I borrow that book? 翻译:3. 我可以借那本书吗?

  • 4. Could you help me do the dishes? 翻译:4. 你能帮我洗碗吗?

  • 5. Could you lend me some money? 翻译:5. 你能借我点钱吗?

  • a. Yes, here you are. 翻译:a. 好的,给你。

  • b. Hmm. How much do you need? 翻译:b.嗯。你需要多少?

  • c. Yes, sure. No problem. I finished reading it last night. 翻译:c.可以,当然。没问题。我昨晚读完了。

  • d. Yes, but don't come back too late. 翻译:d.可以,但是你不要回来得太晚。

  • e. No, I can't. 翻译:e.不,我不能。

  • I cut my finger and I'm trying not to get it wet. 翻译:我割破了手指,我得尽量不弄湿它。

  • 4b. Fill in the blanks in the conversation. 翻译:4b.在对话中填空。

  • 4c. Make a list of things your group needs to do for a camping trip. 翻译:4c.列出你的小组在野营旅行中需要做的事情。

  • Then discuss who will do them and complete the chart. 翻译:然后讨论由谁来做这些事,并完成图表。

  • Could you please bring a tent, Liu Chang? 翻译:刘畅,你能带一顶帐篷来吗?

  • Sure. And could you please ...? 翻译:当然。你能不能⋯⋯?

  • Sorry, I can't. I have to ... 翻译:对不起,我不能。我必须⋯⋯

  • To-do list 翻译:待办事项

  • bring a tent 翻译:带一顶帐篷

  • Name 翻译:名字

  • Liu Chang 翻译:刘畅

  • Section B 翻译:B 部分

  • 1a. What do teenagers ask their parents' permission for? 翻译:1a.青少年要征得父母的同意做什么?

  • What do parents ask their teenagers to do? Write parents or teenagers next to each phrase. 翻译:父母要求他们的青少年做什么?在每个短语旁边写上 parents 或 teenagers。

  • 1. buy some drinks and snacks 翻译:1. 买些饮料和零食

  • teenagers 翻译:青少年

  • 2. borrow some money 翻译:2. 借些钱

  • 3. clean your room 翻译:3. 打扫你的房间

  • 4. invite my friends to a party 翻译:4. 邀请我的朋友参加聚会

  • 5. go to the store 翻译:5. 去商店

  • 6. use your CD player 翻译:6. 使用 CD 播放器

  • 7. take out the rubbish 翻译:7. 倒垃圾

  • 8. make your bed 翻译:8. 整理床铺

  • 1b. Use the phrases in 1a to make conversations. 翻译:1b.使用 1a 中的短语进行对话。

  • Could you clean your room? 翻译:你可以打扫你的房间吗?

  • Yes, I can. 翻译:是的,我可以。

  • Could I invite my friends to a party? 翻译:我可以邀请我的朋友们来参加派对吗?

  • No, you can't have a party. You have a test on Monday. 翻译:不,你不能开派对。你星期一有考试。

  • 1c. Listen to a conversation between Sandy and her mom. 翻译:1c.听桑迪和她妈妈之间的对话。

  • Check (√) the things in 1a that you hear. 翻译:勾出 1a 中,你所听到的内容。

  • —Could I invite my friends to a party on Saturday, Mom? 翻译: ——妈妈,周六我可以邀请我的朋友们来参加聚会吗?

  • —Of course! That sounds like fun. 翻译: ——当然可以!那听起来很有趣。

  • —Yeah. Um ... could I borrow some money? 翻译: ——是的。嗯⋯⋯我可以借些钱吗?

  • —What for? 翻译: ——要用来干什么呢?

  • —I need to buy some drinks and snacks. Could I go to the store? 翻译: ——我需要买一些饮料和零食。我可以去商店吗?

  • —Well, I'm going tomorrow, and I can buy some drinks and snacks for you. 翻译: ——噢,明天我要去商店,我可以给你买些饮料和零食。

  • —Oh, good. Thanks, Mom. 翻译: ——哦,好的。谢谢您,妈妈。

  • —You're welcome. Oh, could you clean your room? 翻译: ——不用谢。哦,你能打扫你的房间吗?

  • —I cleaned it last week. 翻译: ——我上个星期打扫过了。

  • —You need to clean it again for your party. 翻译: ——你需要为你的聚会再打扫一遍。

  • —OK. At the party, could I use your CD player? 翻译: ——好的。聚会时我能用一下你的 CD 播放机吗?

  • —Yes, if you're careful with it. 翻译: ——如果你小心使用的话,可以。

  • —Don't worry, Mom! 翻译: ——不用担心,妈妈!

  • —Now, there are a few other things I want you to do before the party. 翻译: ——现在,有几件其他的事情我想让你在聚会前做完。

  • Could you please move the big chairs to the bedroom and clean the living room? 翻译:可以请你把大椅子搬到卧室里,并且打扫客厅吗?

  • —Sure. Dave is coming early on Saturday, so he can help me. 翻译: ——当然可以。周六戴夫会早点过来,所以他可以帮助我。

  • 1d. Listen again. Fill in the chart. 翻译:1d.再听一遍录音。完成下面的表格。

  • —Could I invite my friends to a party on Saturday, Mom? 翻译:——妈妈,周六我可以邀请我的朋友们来参加聚会吗?

  • —Of course! That sounds like fun. 翻译: ——当然可以!那听起来很有趣。

  • —Yeah. Um ... could I borrow some money? 翻译: ——是的。嗯⋯⋯我可以借些钱吗?

  • —What for? 翻译: ——要用来干什么呢?

  • —I need to buy some drinks and snacks. Could I go to the store? 翻译: ——我需要买一些饮料和零食。我可以去商店吗?

  • —Well, I'm going tomorrow, and I can buy some drinks and snacks for you. 翻译: ——噢,明天我要去商店,我可以给你买些饮料和零食。

  • —Oh, good. Thanks, Mom. 翻译: ——哦,好的。谢谢您,妈妈。

  • —You're welcome. Oh, could you clean your room? 翻译: ——不用谢。哦,你能打扫你的房间吗?

  • —I cleaned it last week. 翻译: ——我上个星期打扫过了。

  • —You need to clean it again for your party. 翻译: ——你需要为你的聚会再打扫一遍。

  • —OK. At the party, could I use your CD player? 翻译: ——好的。聚会时我能用一下你的 CD 播放机吗?

  • —Yes, if you're careful with it. 翻译: ——如果你小心使用的话,可以。

  • —Don't worry, Mom! 翻译: ——不用担心,妈妈!

  • —Now, there are a few other things I want you to do before the party. 翻译: ——现在,有几件其他的事情我想让你在聚会前做完。

  • Could you please move the big chairs to the bedroom and clean the living room? 翻译:可以请你把大椅子搬到卧室里,并且打扫客厅吗?

  • —Sure. Dave is coming early on Saturday, so he can help me. 翻译: ——当然可以。周六戴夫会早点过来,所以他可以帮助我。

  • 1e. You are having a party. 翻译:1e.你要开派对。

  • Ask your partner for help with these things: 翻译:向你的搭档寻求以下方面的帮助:

  • go to the store 翻译:去商店

  • buy drinks and snacks 翻译:买饮料和零食

  • do the dishes 翻译:洗碗

  • clean the living room 翻译:打扫客厅

  • take out the rubbish 翻译:倒垃圾

  • Could you please take out the rubbish? 翻译:你能把垃圾倒一下吗?

  • Yes, sure. 翻译:可以,当然。

  • 2a. Discuss the questions with your partner. 翻译:2a.与你的搭档讨论这些问题。

  • 1. What do you often do to help your parents at home? 翻译:1. 你在家里经常帮助父母做什么?

  • 2. Do you think kids should help out with chores at home? 翻译:2. 你认为孩子们在家应该帮忙做家务吗?

  • 2b. 翻译:2b.

  • The Sunday Mail magazine invited parents to write about whether they think young people should do chores at home. 翻译:《星期日邮报》杂志邀请家长们写一些关于他们是否认为年轻人应该做家务的意见。

  • Read the following letters. Which one agrees and which one disagrees? 翻译:阅读下面的信件。哪一封代表了同意的观点,哪一封代表了不同意的观点?

  • Skimming This means looking quickly through a piece of writing 翻译:略读 这意味着快速浏览一篇文章,

  • to find the main idea without reading every word. 翻译:在不阅读每个单词的情况下了解大意。

  • It is still a good idea to read the first sentence in each paragraph a little more carefully. 翻译:更细心地阅读每一段中的第一句话仍然不失为一个好主意。

  • Dear Sir, 翻译:尊敬的先生:

  • I do not understand why some parents make their kids help with housework and chores at home. 翻译:我不明白为什么一些家长要让他们的孩子在家做家务劳动。

  • Kids these days already have enough stress from school. 翻译:现在的孩子们在学校已经有足够的压力了。

  • They do not have time to study and do housework, too. 翻译:他们没有时间既学习又干家务。

  • Housework is a waste of their time. 翻译:家务劳动是在浪费他们的时间。

  • Could we just let them do their job as students? 翻译:我们能否就让他们做好自己学生该做的(工作)?

  • They should spend their time on schoolwork in order to get good grades and get into a good university. 翻译:他们应当花时间在功课上,以取得好成绩,考上一所好大学。

  • Also, when they get older, they will have to do housework so there is no need for them to do it now. 翻译:而且,他们长大后必须面对家务,所以对他们来说,现在没有必要干家务。

  • It is the parents' job to provide a clean and comfortable environment at home for their children. 翻译:在家为自己的孩子提供一个干净、舒适的环境是家长们的职责。

  • And anyway, I think doing chores is not so difficult. I do not mind doing them. 翻译:反正我想干点家务琐事也没多难。我(自己做)也无所谓。

  • Ms. Miller 翻译:米勒女士

  • Dear Sir, 翻译:尊敬的先生:

  • I think it is important for children to learn how to do chores and help their parents with housework. 翻译:我认为对孩子们来说,学着干些家务琐事以及帮助父母料理家务是十分重要的。

  • It is not enough to just get good grades at school. 翻译:仅在学校取得好的成绩是不够的。

  • Children these days depend on their parents too much. 翻译:现在的孩子过于依赖家长。

  • They are always asking, 'Could you get this for me' or 'Could you help me with that?' 翻译:他们总是问:“你能给我弄弄这个吗?”或“你可以帮我做做那个吗?”

  • Doing chores helps to develop children's independence and teaches them how to look after themselves. 翻译:干些家务琐事可以帮助发展孩子的独立性,教他们如何照顾自己。

  • It also helps them to understand the idea of fairness. 翻译:这也帮助他们理解公平的概念。

  • Since they live in one house with their parents, they should know that everyone should do their part in keeping it clean and tidy. 翻译:既然他们与父母同住在一个屋檐之下,他们应该知道每个人都应当参与家务来保持家里干净整洁。

  • Our neighbors' son got into a good college but during his first year, 翻译:我们邻居的儿子上了一所好大学,但在他入学的头一年,

  • he had no idea how to take care of himself. 翻译:他却全然不知如何照料自己。

  • As a result, he often fell ill and his grades dropped. 翻译:结果,他经常生病,成绩下滑。

  • The earlier kids learn to be independent, the better it is for their future. 翻译:孩子们越早学会独立,对他们的未来就越好。

  • Mr. Smith 翻译:史密斯先生

  • 2c. 翻译:2c.

  • According to Ms Miller and Mr. Smith, what are the pros and cons about kids doing chores? 翻译:根据米勒女士和史密斯先生的说法,孩子做家务有什么好处和坏处?

  • Pros 翻译:赞成的意见

  • Cons 翻译:反对的意见

  • Doing chores helps to develop children's independence. 翻译:做家务有助于培养孩子的独立性。

  • Housework is a waste of children's time. 翻译:做家务是浪费孩子们的时间。

  • 2d. Write one sentence with each phrase from the letters. 翻译:2d.用信里的每个短语写一个句子。

  • 1. a waste of time 翻译:1. 浪费时间

  • 2. there is no need for ... to 翻译:2.对⋯⋯来说没有必要去⋯⋯

  • 3. do not mind 翻译:3. 别介意

  • 4. spend time on 翻译:4. 花时间在

  • 5. in order to 翻译:5. 为了

  • 6. it is not enough to 翻译:6. 还不够

  • 7. the earlier ... the better 翻译:7. 越早⋯⋯越好

  • 2e. Discuss the questions with a partner. 翻译:2e.与搭档讨论问题。

  • 1. Which letter do you agree with? Why? 翻译:1.你同意哪封信的说法?为什么?

  • 2. What would you say to the person who wrote the letter you don't agree with? 翻译:2. 你会对你不认同的信的作者说什么?

  • 3a. Do you think children should do some chores at home? 翻译:3a.你认为孩子们应该在家做些家务吗?

  • Why or why not? Discuss this with a partner and take notes. 翻译:为什么应该或为什么不应该?与搭档讨论这个问题并做笔记。

  • Children should do chores because ... 翻译:孩子们应该做家务,因为⋯⋯

  • Children should not do chores because ... 翻译:孩子们不应该做家务,因为⋯⋯

  • 3b. Write a letter to the Sunday Mail and express your opinion. 翻译:3b.给《星期日邮报》写封信,表达你的意见。

  • Dear Sir or Madam, 翻译:亲爱的先生或女士:

  • I think/believe that 翻译:我认为/相信

  • I agree/disagree that 翻译:我同意/不同意

  • I think it is fair/unfair for children to 翻译:我认为孩子们⋯⋯是公平/不公平的

  • I think children should/should not 翻译:我认为孩子们应该/不应该

  • because 翻译:因为

  • For example, they should/should not 翻译:例如,他们应该/不应该

  • because 翻译:因为

  • Yours truly, 翻译:你真诚的,

  • Self Check 翻译:自我检查

  • 1 Make a list of chores using these verbs. 翻译:1 用下列动词列出家务活。

  • 1. do 翻译:1. 做

  • 2. clean 翻译:2. 清洁

  • 3. make 翻译:3. 制作;做

  • 4. fold 翻译:4. 折叠

  • 5. sweep 翻译:5. 清扫

  • 6. take out 翻译:6. 带走

  • 2 Are these polite requests or permission? 翻译:2这些是礼貌的请求还是允许?

  • Write the numbers in the correct places in the chart. 翻译:将数字写在图表的正确位置。

  • 1. Could you please do your homework? 翻译:1. 你能做作业吗?

  • 2. Could I watch TV? 翻译:2. 我能看电视吗?

  • 3. Could you take out the rubbish first? 翻译:3. 你能先去倒垃圾吗?

  • 4. Could I use your computer? 翻译:4. 我能用一下你的电脑吗?

  • 5. Could I leave now? 翻译:5. 我现在可以离开吗?

  • 6. Could you come back before nine? 翻译:6. 你能在九点之前回来吗?

  • Requests 翻译:请求

  • Permission 翻译:准许

  • 3 Use the questions in activity 2 to write a conversation. 翻译:3 使用活动 2 中的问题编写对话。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-16 04:48:08

最新初中人教新目标版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...