UNIT 6 Rain or Shine 翻译:第六单元 无论晴雨
BIG Question: How does the weather affect us? 翻译:大问题:天气如何影响我们?
In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将
1. talk about different types of weather. 翻译:1. 谈论不同类型的天气。
2. talk about weather-related activities by using the present continuous tense and the simple present tense. 翻译:2. 用现在进行时和一般现在时谈论与天气有关的活动。
3. explore how the weather affects people's lives. 翻译:3. 探索天气如何影响人们的生活。
Look and share 翻译:观察并分享
1. How do you think the children in the photo feel about the weather? 翻译:1. 你认为照片中的孩子们对天气有什么感觉?
2. Do you like rainy weather? What weather do you like best? 翻译:2. 你喜欢雨天吗?你最喜欢什么天气?
3. What do you do during such weather? 翻译:3. 在这种天气里你做什么?
SECTION A What's the weather like? 翻译:A 部分 天气怎么样?
1a Write the weather descriptions in the box under the pictures. 翻译:1a 把方框中的天气描述写在图片下方。
cloudy 翻译:多云的
dry 翻译:干的
lightning 翻译:闪电
stormy 翻译:暴风雨的
windy 翻译:有风的
1b Listen to the weather report. Match the different parts of Australia with the weather conditions. 翻译:1b 听天气预报。将澳大利亚的不同地区与天气情况相匹配。
Here's the weather report. Let's look at the weather across Australia. 翻译:这是天气预报。让我们看看澳大利亚各地的天气。
In the north, it's stormy. It's raining and the wind is blowing hard. 翻译:在北方,暴风雨肆虐。下雨了,风刮得很大。
The temperature is around 20°C. In the west, it's cloudy and about 22°C. 翻译:气温在 20 摄氏度左右。西边多云,气温约 22 摄氏度。
In the south and east, the sun is shining and it's very hot. It's around 35°C. 翻译:在南部和东部,阳光明媚,非常炎热。气温大约 35 摄氏度。
The centre of the country has the best weather right now. 翻译:这个国家的中部现在天气最好。
It's warm and dry, and the temperature is about 28°C. 翻译:它温暖干燥,温度约为 28 摄氏度。
1c Listen to the conversation. Circle the correct answers. 翻译:1c 听对话。圈出正确答案。
Lucy: Hey, Grandpa. How are you? How's the weather in Australia? 翻译:露西:嘿,爷爷。你好吗?澳大利亚的天气怎么样?
Grandpa: Hi, Lucy. It's raining cats and dogs. Oh! And now there's lightning! 翻译: 爷爷:嗨,露西。雨下得很大。哦!而且现在还有闪电!
Lucy: Oh no, don't go outside! 翻译: 露西:哦,不,别出去!
Grandpa: Don't worry. I'm staying in! 翻译: 爷爷:别担心。我待在屋里呢!
What's the weather like back home? What are you doing now? 翻译:家乡的天气怎么样?你现在在做什么?
Lucy: I'm watering flowers in the garden. It's sunny and warm here! 翻译: 露西:我正在花园里浇花。这里阳光明媚,很暖和!
Grandpa: Lucky you! Well, enjoy your day! 翻译: 爷爷:你真幸运!好吧,祝你度过美好的一天!
Lucy: You too! 翻译: 露西:你也是!
Grandpa: I'm always happy, rain or shine! 翻译: 爷爷:不管天晴还是下雨,我总是很开心!
1d Act out a phone conversation with a partner. Talk about the weather near you and what people are doing. 翻译:1d 与同伴进行电话交谈的表演。谈谈你附近的天气和人们在做什么。
What's the weather like? 翻译:天气怎么样?
It's warm and sunny. 翻译:天气温暖而晴朗。
What are you doing? 翻译:你在做什么?
Pronunciation 翻译:发音
1 Listen and repeat. Add one more word to each group. 翻译:1 听录音并跟读。为每组再添加一个单词。
ar 翻译:
/a:/ 翻译:
hard 翻译:坚硬的;困难的
start 翻译:开始
er 翻译:
/ɜ:/ 翻译:
verb 翻译:动词
person 翻译:人
ir 翻译:
/ɜ:/ 翻译:
first 翻译:第一
bird 翻译:鸟
or 翻译:
/ɔ:/ 翻译:
short 翻译:短的
horse 翻译:马
/ɜ:/ 翻译:
word 翻译:单词
world 翻译:世界
ur 翻译:
/ɜ:/ 翻译:
hurt 翻译:伤害
nurse 翻译:护士
2 Read the chant and clap when you read the bold syllables. Then listen and repeat. 翻译:2 读歌谣,读粗体音节时拍手。然后听录音并跟读。
What's the weather like today? It's windy and warm. It's spring again. 翻译:今天天气怎么样? 今天有风又暖和。春天又来了。
Let's fly a kite. Isn't it great? Hooray! Hooray! Let's play! 翻译: 让我们放风筝吧。是不是很棒? 好呀!好呀!我们来玩吧!
2a Listen to the conversation and fill in the blanks. 翻译:2a 听对话并填空。
Bill: Hey, Anna. How's your holiday going? 翻译:比尔:嘿,安娜。你的假期过得怎么样?
Anna: It's wonderful! I'm at a beach in Sanya! 翻译: 安娜:棒极了!我正在三亚的一个海滩上呢!
Bill: Wow, lucky you! That sounds amazing. What's the weather like there? 翻译: 比尔:哇,你真幸运!听起来太棒了。那里天气如何?
Anna: It's hot and sunny. It's about 28°C. 翻译: 安娜:天气炎热,阳光明媚。气温大概有 28 摄氏度。
Bill: That's nice! What are you doing at the beach? 翻译: 比尔:那很不错呀!你在海滩上做什么呢?
Anna: I'm sunbathing at the moment! My brother John's here too. 翻译: 安娜:我这会儿正在晒太阳呢!我哥哥约翰也在这里。
Bill: Oh, what's he doing? 翻译: 比尔:哦,他在做什么呢?
Anna: He's playing beach volleyball right now. What about you? How's the weather in Stockholm? 翻译: 安娜:他现在正在打沙滩排球呢。你呢?斯德哥尔摩的天气怎么样?
Bill: Well, it's cold and snowy. It's about -3°C. 翻译: 比尔:嗯,天气寒冷,还在下雪。气温大概是零下 3 摄氏度。
Anna: Oh, that's really cold! What's your family doing? 翻译: 安娜:哦,那可真冷啊!你的家人在做什么呢?
Bill: Well, we usually stay in when it snows, but now we're building a snowman outside. 翻译: 比尔:嗯,下雪的时候我们通常待在家里,不过现在我们正在外面堆雪人呢。
Hey, come and visit us some day! 翻译:嘿,哪天过来看看我们呀!
Anna: OK. Once the weather turns warm! 翻译: 安娜:好的。等天气转暖的时候吧!
2b Read the conversation. Then complete the table. 翻译:2b 阅读对话。然后填写表格。
Information 翻译:信息
Place 翻译:地点
Temperature 翻译:温度
Weather 翻译:天气
Activity 翻译:活动
Anna's family 翻译:安娜的家人
Bill's family 翻译:比尔的家人
Stockholm 翻译:斯德哥尔摩
-3°C 翻译:零下 3 摄氏度
2c Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the rhythm of the sentences. Then role-play the conversation. 翻译:2c 再听一遍对话,注意句子的节奏。然后分角色表演对话。
2d List the activities you can do in different weather. Tick the activities you enjoy doing the most. 翻译:2d 列出你在不同天气下可以做的活动。勾选你最喜欢做的活动。
swim outside 翻译:在外面游泳
read 翻译:阅读
build a snowman 翻译:堆雪人
2e Imagine you are calling a friend. Your friend is having a holiday in a place with different weather. Ask and answer questions using the ideas from 2d and the expressions below to help you. 翻译:2e 假设你正在给朋友打电话。你的朋友正在一个天气不同的地方度假。使用 2d 中的想法和下面的表达来帮助你提问和回答问题。
Talking about the weather 翻译:谈论天气
What's the weather like in ...? 翻译:⋯⋯的天气怎么样?
How's the weather in ...? 翻译:⋯⋯的天气怎么样?
Is it very cold /... in ...? 翻译:⋯⋯的天气很冷/⋯⋯吗?
It's really warm /... now. 翻译:现在天气真暖和/⋯⋯
Today, it's about ... °C. 翻译:今天,气温大约⋯⋯摄氏度。
It's raining /... heavily. 翻译:雨/⋯⋯很大。
Talking about activities 翻译:谈论活动
What are you doing now? 翻译:你现在在做什么?
Are you outside /... at the moment? 翻译:现在你在外面/⋯⋯吗?
Are you having dinner /... now? 翻译:现在你在吃晚饭/⋯⋯吗?
I'm shopping /... right now. 翻译:我现在在购物/⋯⋯。
I'm outside / at home / ... 翻译:我在外面/在家/⋯⋯
I usually run / ... outside, but I'm exercising / ... at home now. 翻译:我通常在户外跑步/⋯⋯,但现在我在家里锻炼/⋯⋯。
What's the weather like in ...? 翻译:⋯⋯的天气怎么样?
It's really ... 翻译:天气非常⋯⋯
What are you doing now? 翻译:你现在在做什么?
I'm ... right now. / I usually ..., but I'm ... at the moment. 翻译:我现在⋯⋯。/ 我通常⋯⋯,但我目前⋯⋯。
Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦
3a Read the sentences. What tenses do they use? When do you use each tense? 翻译:3a 读句子。它们使用了什么时态?你什么时候使用每种时态?
What's the weather like? 翻译:天气怎么样?
It's raining heavily. 翻译:雨下得很大。
How's the weather? 翻译:天气怎么样?
It's cold and snowy. 翻译:天气寒冷又在下雪。
What are you doing at the beach? 翻译:你在海滩上做什么?
I'm sunbathing. 翻译:我在晒日光浴。
What's your brother doing? 翻译:你弟弟在做什么?
He's playing beach volleyball right now. 翻译:他现在正在打沙滩排球。
It's really cold! What's your family doing? 翻译:天气真的很冷!你的家人在做什么?
We usually stay in when it snows, but now we're building a snowman outside. 翻译:我们通常在下雪的时候呆在家里,但现在我们在外面堆雪人。
3b Complete the conversations with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:3b 用括号中动词的正确形式完成对话。
3c Complete the passage with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:3c 用括号中动词的正确形式完成这篇文章。
3d Imagine that you are at a beautiful place outdoors. Tell your partner what the weather is like and what activities people are doing. Can he or she guess where you are? 翻译:3d 假设你在户外一个美丽的地方。告诉你的同伴天气怎么样,人们在做什么活动。他或她能猜出你在哪里吗?
SECTION B How do we feel about the weather? 翻译:B 部分 我们对天气有什么感觉?
1a Look at the pictures on this page. What do you think you can see, hear, or feel when you climb a mountain? 翻译:1a 看这一页上的图片。当你爬山时,你能看到、听到或感觉到什么?
1b Read the posts by Helen and Peter. Are they visiting the same place? Do they feel the same about it? 翻译:1b 阅读海伦和彼得的帖子。他们正在参观同一个地方吗?他们对此有同样的感觉吗?
We're here at Mount Huangshan! The clouds look amazing. It feels like a magical place. The trees and rocks look like a part of a painting. 翻译:我们到黄山啦!云朵看上去太棒了。这里仿若仙境。树木与岩石仿佛是画中的一部分。
Helen 7:22 | 1 May 翻译: 海伦,5 月 1 日 7:22
We're at a rest area now. Climbing is hard, but we're making good progress. 翻译:我们现在来到了一个休息区。爬山虽然费力,但我们进展顺利。
Although the weather is bad, many people here are still in high spirits. 翻译:尽管天气糟糕,这里的许多人仍然情绪高涨。
I don't think my brother Peter is enjoying the experience very much, so I'm encouraging him. 翻译:我觉得弟弟彼得不太享受这次经历,所以我正在给他加油鼓劲。
Helen 9:18 | 1 May 翻译: 海伦, 5 月 1 日 9:18
The sun is shining through the clouds! It's a lovely sight. 翻译:阳光穿透云层!景色美不胜收。
I'm so glad we're here at Bright Peak. 翻译:我们登上了光明顶,心中无比欢喜。
Helen 10:36 | 1 May 翻译: 海伦, 5 月 1 日 10:36
Today I'm visiting Mount Huangshan with my family. I'm not really enjoying the experience. 翻译:今天,我和家人一起游览黄山。我不是很享受这次经历。
Everything looks grey, and you can't see much because of the heavy fog. 翻译:一切看起来灰蒙蒙的,因为浓雾,看不到什么(景色)。
The ground is very wet, so we have to climb slowly. 翻译:地面非常潮湿,所以我们只能慢慢地往上爬。
Peter 6:35 | 1 May 翻译: 彼得, 5 月 1 日 6:35
Climbing is tiring! My shoes are all wet and dirty too. 翻译:爬山真累!我的鞋子全湿了,还脏了。
There are many other tourists at this rest area, but they don't seem tired at all. 翻译:这个休息区还有许多其他游客,但他们看来一点也不累。
Instead, they're talking and laughing! My sister Helen is also in high spirits. 翻译:相反,他们有说有笑!姐姐海伦也情绪高昂。
Peter 9:15 | 1 May 翻译: 彼得, 5 月 1 日 9:15
We're here at Bright Peak. Mount Huangshan is beautiful in the sunlight. 翻译:我们登上了光明顶。阳光下的黄山美轮美奂。
I'm tired and hungry, but it feels good to be at the top! 翻译:我又累又饿,但站在山顶,感觉真好!
Peter 10:40 | 1 May 翻译: 彼得, 5 月 1 日 10:40
1c Complete Helen's and Peter's descriptions about their trip. Then use a smiley face or a sad face to show how they feel. 翻译:1c 完成海伦和彼得关于他们旅行的描述。然后用笑脸或悲伤的脸来表达他们的感受。
Time and place 翻译:时间和地点
Helen 翻译:海伦
Thought 翻译:看法
Feeling 翻译:感觉
Peter 翻译:彼得
Thought 翻译:看法
Feeling 翻译:感觉
1d Read the posts again. Complete the questions with the question words in the box and then answer them. 翻译:1d 再读一遍帖子。用方框中的疑问词完成问题,然后回答。
Why 翻译:为什么
Who 翻译:谁
How 翻译:怎么
Where 翻译:在哪里
What 翻译:什么
2a Complete the passage with the correct forms of the words in brackets. 翻译:2a 用括号中单词的正确形式完成文章。
2b Draw a picture of some people experiencing a heavy storm or another type of weather. Write a description of their actions. 翻译:2b 画一些人在经历暴风雨或其他类型的天气的图画。写下对他们行为的描述。
Project 翻译:项目
Give a live weather report 翻译:提供实时天气预报
3a Read the weather information and report about Chengdu. Underline the information from the table in the report. 翻译:3a 阅读成都的天气信息和报道。在报道中画出表格中的信息。
Chengdu 翻译:成都
Season 翻译:季节
spring 翻译:春天
Month 翻译:月份
April 翻译:四月
Weather 翻译:天气
rainy 翻译:下雨的
Temperature 翻译:温度
20°C 翻译:20 摄氏度
Activity 翻译:活动
stay in; do indoor activities 翻译:待在室内;进行室内活动
Advice 翻译:建议
carry an umbrella; pack a raincoat 翻译:带把伞;装件雨衣
Good morning from Chengdu in Sichuan Province. It's a cool spring morning in April. 翻译:早上好,这里是四川省成都市。这是四月一个凉爽的春日清晨。
It's raining heavily today, and the temperature is around 20°C. 翻译:今天下着大雨,气温在 20 摄氏度左右。
Many people are staying in today. It's a good day to do indoor activities. But look behind me! 翻译:今天有很多人待在室内。今天是进行室内活动的好日子。但看看我身后!
A few people are still outside. They're hurrying towards the nearby buildings to hide from the rain. 翻译:外面还有几个人。他们正赶往附近的建筑物躲避雨水。
It's important to carry an umbrella or pack a raincoat today. 翻译:今天带把伞或带件雨衣很重要。
3b In groups, choose a city and find information about its weather on a certain day. Make a similar table to the one in 3a. 翻译:3b 分组讨论,选择一个城市,查找某一天的天气信息。制作一张类似于 3a 中的表格。
3c Write a weather report with the information from your table in 3b. Give your report to the class. 翻译:3c 用 3b 表格中的信息写一份天气预报。给全班同学做报道。
Reflecting 翻译:反思
How well can you do these things? 翻译:你能把这些事情做得多好?
Very well 翻译:很好
OK 翻译:不错
Needs work 翻译:需要改进
1. I can talk about different types of weather. 翻译:1. 我能谈论不同类型的天气。
2. I can use the present continuous tense and the simple present tense to describe weather-related activities. 翻译:2. 我能用现在进行时和一般现在时来描述与天气有关的活动。
3. I can understand the influence of weather on people's lives. 翻译:3. 我能理解天气对人们生活的影响。
Enjoy your day, come rain or shine. 翻译:享受你的一天,风雨无阻。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-26 07:28:02