UNIT 4 Eat Well 翻译:第四单元 吃得好
BIG Question: How do we eat well? 翻译:大问题:我们如何吃得好?
In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将
1. talk about what you or others have for meals. 翻译:1. 谈谈你或别人吃饭吃什么。
2. ask others about their food preferences and offer choices. 翻译:2. 询问他人的食物偏好,并提供选择。
3. use countable and uncountable nouns to talk about food and drink. 翻译:3. 用可数名词和不可数名词谈论食物和饮料。
4. explore how eating affects our health. 翻译:4. 探究饮食如何影响我们的健康。
Look and share 翻译:观察并分享
1. Can you name any of the foods or dishes in the photo? 翻译:1. 你能说出照片中的食物或菜肴吗?
2. Which dish would you like to eat the most? 翻译:2. 你最想吃哪道菜?
3. What is your favourite food? Do you often eat it? 翻译:3. 你最喜欢的食物是什么?你经常吃它吗?
SECTION A What do we like to eat? 翻译:A 部分 我们喜欢吃什么?
1a Write the foods in the box under the pictures. Which food(s) do you like? 翻译:1a 把框中的食物名称写在图片下面。你喜欢哪些食物?
watermelon 翻译:西瓜
cabbage 翻译:卷心菜
mutton 翻译:羊肉
cookie 翻译:饼干
onion 翻译:洋葱
carrot 翻译:胡萝卜
1b Listen to the first conversation. Tick what Li Meng and Jane would like for lunch. 翻译:1b 听第一段对话。勾选李萌和简午餐想吃什么。
Jane: Oh, dumplings, my favourite! Look, Li Meng, there are two kinds. 翻译:简:哦,饺子,我的最爱!看,李萌,有两种呢。
Li Meng: Lucky you! Well, there's beef and carrot, and mutton and onion. 翻译: 李萌:你真幸运!嗯,有牛肉胡萝卜馅的,还有羊肉洋葱馅的。
Which would you like, beef or mutton? 翻译:你想要哪种,牛肉馅的还是羊肉馅的?
Jane: Beef, please. Do you want dumplings too? 翻译: 简:请给我牛肉馅的吧。你也想吃饺子吗?
Li Meng: Not really. I'd like noodles with beef and cabbage. 翻译: 李萌:不太想。我想要牛肉白菜面。
Jane: That sounds delicious. Now, what would you like to drink? 翻译: 简:那听起来很美味。现在,你想喝点什么?
Li Meng: Is there any tea or juice? 翻译: 李萌:有茶或者果汁吗?
Jane: There isn't any tea, but there's watermelon juice! That's what I like. Do you want that? 翻译: 简:没有茶,但是有西瓜汁!那是我喜欢的。你想要西瓜汁吗?
Li Meng: Sure! 翻译: 李萌:当然要啦!
1c Listen to the second conversation. What does Jane have for breakfast (B), lunch (L), and dinner (D)? 翻译:1c 听第二段对话。简早餐(B)、午餐(L)和晚餐(D)吃什么?
Li Meng: What do you usually eat for breakfast in England, Jane? 翻译:李萌:简,在英国你早餐通常吃什么?
Jane: I usually have some bread and milk. Sometimes I have eggs and beans. 翻译: 简:我通常吃些面包,喝点牛奶。有时候我会吃鸡蛋和豆子。
Li Meng: And what about lunch? 翻译: 李萌:那午餐呢?
Jane: Oh, I usually have lunch at school. 翻译: 简:哦,我通常在学校吃午餐。
Sometimes I have chicken or beef, sometimes I have sandwiches, and sometimes fish and chips. 翻译:有时候我吃鸡肉或者牛肉,有时候吃三明治,还有时候吃炸鱼薯条。
I also drink juice or eat yogurt. 翻译:我还会喝果汁或者吃酸奶。
Li Meng: And what about dinner? 翻译: 李萌:那晚餐呢?
Jane: My family really likes pizza and salad for dinner. 翻译: 简:我们家晚餐很喜欢吃比萨饼和沙拉。
After that we sometimes have ice cream or cookies for a treat! 翻译:之后,我们有时候会吃冰淇淋或者饼干当作一种享受呢!
1d Write what you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then ask your classmates about their meals. 翻译:1d 写下你早餐、午餐和晚餐通常吃什么。然后问你的同学他们的三餐吃什么。
What do you usually have for breakfast / lunch / dinner? 翻译:你早餐/午餐/晚餐通常吃什么?
I usually have porridge for ... 翻译:我通常喝粥⋯⋯
Pronunciation 翻译:发音
1 Listen and repeat. Add one more word to each group. 翻译:1 听录音,跟读。为每组再添加一个单词。
o 翻译:
/əʊ/ 翻译:
no 翻译:不
home 翻译:家
/ɒ/ 翻译:
hot 翻译:热的
clock 翻译:时钟
/ʌ/ 翻译:
come 翻译:来
done 翻译:完成
oa 翻译:
/əʊ/ 翻译:
coat 翻译:外套
roast 翻译:烤
oo 翻译:
/u:/ 翻译:
food 翻译:食物
school 翻译:学校
/ʊ/ 翻译:
look 翻译:看
book 翻译:书
ou 翻译:
/aʊ/ 翻译:
about 翻译:关于
trousers 翻译:裤子
ow 翻译:
/əʊ/ 翻译:
own 翻译:拥有
know 翻译:知道
/aʊ/ 翻译:
down 翻译:向下
brown 翻译:棕色的
2 Listen and repeat. Notice the intonation. 翻译:2 听录音,跟读。注意语调。
Welcome to my home! 翻译:欢迎来到我家!
First, do you want to play football or basketball in the garden? 翻译:首先,你想在花园里踢足球还是打篮球?
Football! 翻译:踢足球!
Okay. Later, would you like to eat Chinese food or Western food? 翻译:可以。稍后,你想吃中餐还是西餐?
Chinese food! 翻译:中餐!
Nice! And after dinner, what about playing a game or watching a film? 翻译:很好!晚饭后,去玩游戏或看电影怎么样?
Both! 翻译:都去!
Wow, you're full of energy! Yes, let's do it all! 翻译:哇,你真是精力充沛!好的,我们全都做!
2a Listen to the conversation and circle the coloured words you hear. 翻译:2a 听对话,圈出你所听到的彩色的单词。
Hello! What would you like to order? 翻译:你们好!你们想点什么?
What about Gongbao chicken? 翻译:宫保鸡丁怎么样?
We often have it in America, but it may taste different here. 翻译:我们在美国经常吃,但这里的味道可能不同。
I'd like to try it. 翻译:我想试试。
Good idea! 翻译:好主意!
Do you have anything with tofu? 翻译:你们有用豆腐做的菜吗?
Yes. Would you like a hot tofu dish or a cold one? 翻译:有的。您想吃热豆腐还是冷豆腐?
A hot tofu dish, please. 翻译:请来一道热豆腐。
We have Mapo tofu. Would you like that? 翻译:我们有麻婆豆腐。您想要吗?
Yes, please. We should also order a salad. 翻译:好的,请来一份。我们还应该点一份沙拉。
How about a chicken and cabbage salad? 翻译:来一份鸡肉卷心菜沙拉怎么样?
That sounds good. Can we order soup too? 翻译:听起来不错。我们也可以点汤吗?
OK. Let's see ... Which soup would you like, chicken or fish? 翻译:好的。让我们看看⋯⋯你想要哪种汤,鸡汤还是鱼汤?
Fish, please! 翻译:请给我鱼汤!
Sure. Now, would you like rice or noodles? 翻译:当然。现在,你想要米饭还是面条?
Rice, please. 翻译:请给我米饭。
OK. Let's get that. 翻译:好的。我们点米饭吧。
2b Read the conversation and complete the table. 翻译:2b 阅读对话并完成表格。
Person 翻译:人
Tom 翻译:汤姆
Mum 翻译:妈妈
Dad 翻译:爸爸
Choice for the family meal 翻译:家庭聚餐的选择
2c Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the intonation in the alternative questions. Then role-play it. 翻译:2c 再听一遍对话,注意选择性文具的语调。然后分角色表演对话。
2d What food and drink would you and your partner like to order at a restaurant? Take notes and discuss your ideas. You can use the words to help you. 翻译:2d 你和你的同伴想在餐厅点什么食物和饮料?记笔记并讨论你们的想法。你可以用这些词来帮助你。
Beijing roast duck 翻译:北京烤鸭
hot pot 翻译:火锅
strawberry cake 翻译:草莓蛋糕
cabbage 翻译:卷心菜
juice 翻译:果汁
tea 翻译:茶
Dongpo pork 翻译:东坡肉
Gongbao chicken 翻译:宫保鸡丁
beef noodles 翻译:牛肉面
fish soup 翻译:鱼汤
salad 翻译:沙拉
yogurt 翻译:酸奶
Food 翻译:食物
Drink 翻译:饮料
2e Role-play a conversation between a customer and a waiter or waitress at a restaurant. 翻译:2e 分角色表演—个顾客与餐厅服务员之间的对话。
Welcome to our restaurant! Here is a menu for you. What would you like to drink? 翻译:欢迎光临我们的餐厅!这是给您的菜单。您想喝点什么?
I'd like ... 翻译:我想⋯⋯
OK! Now what would you like to eat? 翻译:好的!现在您想要吃什么?
Do you have ...? 翻译:你们有⋯⋯?
Yes, would you like ... or ...? 翻译:有的,您想要⋯⋯还是⋯⋯?
..., please. 翻译:⋯⋯,谢谢。
Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦
3a Read the sentences. Circle all the nouns for food and drink. Are they countable or uncountable in the context? 翻译:3a 读句子。圈出所有表示食物和饮料的名词。在上下文中,它们是可数的还是不可数的?
What do you usually have for breakfast? 翻译:你早餐通常吃什么?
I usually have some bread and milk. Sometimes I have eggs and beans. 翻译:我通常吃些面包、喝牛奶。有时我吃鸡蛋和豆子。
Which would you like with your meal, rice or noodles? 翻译:你想吃什么,米饭还是面条?
Noodles, please! 翻译:请给我面条!
Would you like juice or coffee? 翻译:你想要果汁还是咖啡?
No, thanks. I'd like a cup of tea. 翻译:不用了,谢谢。我想喝杯茶。
3b Complete the jokes with the correct forms of the nouns in brackets. 翻译:3b 用括号中名词的正确形式完成笑话。
Countable nouns: 翻译:可数名词:
bean, chip, cookie, dumpling, egg, noodle, strawberry, vegetable 翻译:豆子,薯片,饼干,饺子,鸡蛋,面条,草莓,蔬菜
Uncountable nouns: 翻译:不可数名词:
beef, bread, meat, milk, mutton, pork, rice, sugar, tofu 翻译:牛肉,面包,肉,牛奶,羊肉,猪肉,米饭,糖,豆腐
Countable & uncountable nouns: 翻译:既可数又不可数的名词:
cabbage, cake, chicken, drink, fish, food, fruit, salad, sweet, tea 翻译:卷心菜,蛋糕,鸡肉,饮料,鱼,食物,水果,沙拉,甜食,茶
3c Complete the passage with the correct forms of the nouns in brackets. 翻译:3c 用括号中名词的正确形式完成文章。
3d Imagine that your friends are at your home. Offer them food and drink. 翻译:3d 假设你的朋友在你家。为他们提供食物和饮料。
Would you like ... or ...? 翻译:你们想要⋯⋯还是⋯⋯?
I'd like ... 翻译:我想要⋯⋯
What ... would you like, ... or ...? 翻译:你们想要什么⋯⋯,⋯⋯还是⋯⋯?
..., please. 翻译:⋯⋯,谢谢。
SECTION B How do we make healthy eating choices? 翻译:B 部分 我们如何做出健康的饮食选择?
1a List what you want to eat tomorrow. Discuss if your choices are healthy. Give your reasons. 翻译:1a 列出你明天想吃什么。讨论你的选择是否健康。给出你的理由。
1b Read the article from a clinic's newsletter. How many poor eating habits are mentioned? 翻译:1b 阅读诊所通讯中的文章。文中提到了多少不良饮食习惯?
ANNOUNCEMENTS 翻译:公告
PEOPLE 翻译:人物
WHAT'S NEW 翻译:最新动态
Joy Clinic 翻译:欢乐诊所
NEWSLETTER 翻译:时事通讯
Improve Your Eating Habits 翻译:改善你的饮食习惯
Healthy eating is important for a healthy body and mind. 翻译:健康饮食对身心健康很重要。
Both what we eat and how we eat are important! 翻译:我们吃什么和怎么吃都很重要!
For example, some people have fast food every week. It is easy and delicious! 翻译:例如,有些人每周吃快餐。它方便又可口!
But it often has lots of salt, fat, and sugar. That makes us put on weight. 翻译:但是快餐通常含有大量的盐、脂肪和糖,那会使我们体重增加。
Eating fast food like pizza and hamburgers too often may cause heart problems later. 翻译:过于频繁地吃比萨和汉堡等快餐,以后可能会引发心脏问题。
If you cook your own meals instead, you can make healthy balanced meals. 翻译:如果你改为自己做饭,就能做出健康均衡的餐食。
Eating three meals a day is important. But some people don't have breakfast. 翻译:一日三餐很重要。但是有些人不吃早餐。
Maybe they don't feel hungry in the morning, or they are too busy to eat anything. 翻译:也许他们早上不觉得饿,或者过于忙碌而没有进食。
But food gives us energy. 翻译:但是食物给我们能量。
It is easy to feel sleepy and find it hard to focus on our work or studies if we don't eat breakfast. 翻译:如果我们不吃早餐,就容易感到困倦,难以专心工作或学习。
Some people also eat too many sweet things. 翻译:有些人还吃太多甜的东西。
Ice cream, sweets, and chocolate are delicious, but they usually have lots of sugar. 翻译:冰激凌、糖果和巧克力很好吃,但它们通常含有大量的糖。
This can cause tooth problems. When you want a snack, why don't you have some fruit instead? 翻译:这会导致牙齿问题。当你想吃点心的时候,为什么不改吃些水果呢?
After all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. 翻译:毕竟,一天一个苹果,医生远离我。
Remember: You are what you eat. 翻译:记住:人如其食。
Healthy eating means eating healthy food and having good eating habits. 翻译:健康饮食意味着吃健康的食物,并拥有良好的饮食习惯。
1c Complete the table with the information from the article. 翻译:1c 用文章中的信息填写表格。
Poor eating habit 翻译:不良饮食习惯
have fast food too often 翻译:经常吃快餐
Result 翻译:结果
feel sleepy; hard to focus 翻译:感到困倦;很难集中注意力
Reason for the result 翻译:导致结果的原因
need food for energy 翻译:需要食物来获取能量
Idea / Advice 翻译:观点/建议
have fruit for snacks 翻译:吃水果当零食
1d Read the article again and answer the questions. 翻译:1d 再读一遍文章并回答问题。
1. What foods have lots of salt and fat? 翻译:1. 哪些食物含有大量的盐和脂肪?
2. What foods have lots of sugar? 翻译:2. 哪些食物含糖量高?
3. What does 'You are what you eat' mean? 翻译:3. “人如其食”是什么意思?
4. Do you think the poor eating habits in the article are common among young people? Why or why not? 翻译:4. 你认为文章中提到的不良饮食习惯在年轻人中很常见吗?为什么或为什么不呢?
2a The Joy Clinic wants teenagers to share their eating habits. Read Lisa's post. How many eating habits does Lisa write about? What are they? 翻译:2a 欢乐诊所希望青少年分享他们的饮食习惯。阅读丽莎的帖子。丽莎写了多少饮食习惯?它们是什么?
5 hours ago 翻译:五小时前
Lisa 翻译:丽莎
I have some good eating habits. 翻译:我有一些好的饮食习惯。
I eat three meals a day, and I have them on time. 翻译:我一天吃三顿饭,而且我按时吃。
I eat a lot of vegetables too. 翻译:我也吃很多蔬菜。
Some of my friends don't like carrots or other vegetables, and they don't eat them, but I eat all kinds of vegetables. 翻译:我的一些朋友不喜欢胡萝卜或其他蔬菜,他们也不吃,但我吃各种蔬菜。
However, I have some bad eating habits too. First, I drink too many soft drinks. 翻译:然而,我也有一些不良的饮食习惯。首先,我喝了太多的软饮料。
I love soft drinks because they taste so good! But soft drinks usually have a lot of sugar. 翻译:我喜欢软饮料,因为它们味道很好。但软饮料通常含糖量很高。
They're bad for me. Second, I don't drink enough water. 翻译:它们对我不好。其次,我喝的水不够。
I drink water when I am thirsty, but it's better to drink before I get thirsty. 翻译:我渴的时候喝水,但最好在口渴之前喝水。
In future, I should drink more water. 翻译:将来,我应该多喝水。
2b Talk about your own eating habits. Use the questions to help you. 翻译:2b 谈谈你自己的饮食习惯。用这些问题来帮助你。
1. What good habit / habits do you have? 翻译:1. 你有什么好习惯?
2. What bad habit / habits do you have? 翻译:2. 你有什么坏习惯?
3. What can you do to improve your eating habits? 翻译:3. 你能做些什么来改善你的饮食习惯?
2c Write about your own eating habits with the information from 2b. 翻译:2c 用 2b 中的信息写下你自己的饮食习惯。
Project 翻译:项目
Create a restaurant menu 翻译:创建餐厅菜单
3a In groups, create a list of menu dishes. You can choose dishes from China or any other country. 翻译:3a 分组讨论,列出菜单上的菜肴。你们可以选择中国或其他任何国家的菜肴。
3b Make a menu. You can also add prices or other information, such as ingredients. 翻译:3b 做一份菜单。你们还可以添加价格或其他信息,比如配料。
MENU 翻译:菜单
Cold dishes 翻译:冷菜
Hot dishes 翻译:热菜
Soups 翻译:汤类
Staples 翻译:主食
Drinks 翻译:饮料
Desserts 翻译:甜点
3c Swap your menu with another group. Use the following points to check the menu and make revisions. 翻译:3c 与另一组交换菜单。使用以下几点检查菜单并进行修改。
Are there many kinds of dishes? 翻译:有很多种菜吗?
Are there any special dishes? 翻译:有什么特色菜吗?
Are the dishes healthy? 翻译:这些菜健康吗?
Do the dishes look good? 翻译:这些菜好看吗?
3d Work with a partner from a different group. Role-play ordering food at a restaurant. 翻译:3d 与来自不同团队的合作伙伴合作。分角色表演在餐厅点餐。
Good evening, welcome to our restaurant. Here is our menu. Would you like something to drink first? 翻译:晚上好,欢迎光临我们的餐厅。这是我们的菜单。您想先喝点什么吗?
Yes, please. What drinks do you have? 翻译:好的,谢谢。你们有什么饮料?
We have tea and four kinds of juice: apple, orange, grape, and watermelon ... 翻译:我们有茶和四种果汁:苹果汁、橙汁、葡萄汁和西瓜汁⋯⋯
Reflecting 翻译:反思
How well can you do these things? 翻译:你能把这些事情做得多好?
Very well 翻译:很好
OK 翻译:不错
Needs work 翻译:需要改进
1. I can name foods, drinks, and special dishes. 翻译:1. 我能说出食物、饮料和特色菜的名字。
2. I can find out what others prefer to eat or drink and offer them choices. 翻译:2. 我能找出别人喜欢吃什么或喝什么,并为他们提供选择。
3. I can use countable and uncountable nouns for food and drink. 翻译:3. 我能用可数名词和不可数名词来表示食物和饮料。
4. I can make good food choices and develop healthy eating habits. 翻译:4. 我能做出好的食物选择,养成健康的饮食习惯。
Food is life. 翻译:食物就是生命。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-06-12 17:26:22