人教新目标版2025春七下英语Unit 5 Here and Now课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 2025春七下
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2025春七下课文Unit 5 Here and Now单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2025春七下课文Unit 5 Here and Now单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 5 Here and Now课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 5 Here and Now 翻译:第五单元 此时此地

  • BIG Question: What brings people together? 翻译:大问题:是什么让人们聚在一起?

  • In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将

  • 1. talk about what is happening by using the present continuous tense. 翻译:1. 用现在进行时谈论正在发生的事情。

  • 2. learn to make and answer telephone calls. 翻译:2. 学习打电话和接电话。

  • 3. find out more about the way of life in different places around the world. 翻译:3. 深入了解世界各地的生活方式。

  • Look and share 翻译:观察并分享

  • 1. Where do you think the people in the photos are? What are they doing? 翻译:1. 你认为照片中的人在哪里?他们在做什么?

  • 2. Can you explain how it can be daytime in one city when it is nighttime in another city? 翻译:2. 你能解释一下为什么一个城市是白天,而另一个城市却是晚上吗?

  • 3. Do you know what time it is in other places right now? 翻译:3. 你知道其他地方现在几点了吗?

  • SECTION A What are you doing right now? 翻译:A 部分 你现在在做什么?

  • 1a Write the activities in the box under the pictures. 翻译:1a 把方框中的活动写在图片下方。

  • gardening 翻译:园艺

  • playing volleyball 翻译:打排球

  • reading a book 翻译:读书

  • riding a bike 翻译:骑自行车

  • shopping 翻译:购物

  • washing dishes 翻译:洗碗

  • 1b Listen to the conversations and answer the questions. 翻译:1b 听对话并回答问题。

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话一

  • Teng Fei: Hello? 翻译: 滕飞:你好?

  • Peter: Hi, Teng Fei. It's Peter! What are you doing at the moment? 翻译: 彼得:你好,滕飞。我是彼得!你现在在做什么?

  • Teng Fei: Hi, Peter. I'm doing my homework. 翻译: 滕飞:嗨,彼得。我在做作业。

  • Peter: Do you want to play volleyball at the sports park instead? 翻译: 彼得:你想去运动公园打排球吗?

  • Teng Fei: I'd love to, but I'm working on something important. 翻译: 滕飞:很想去,但我正在做一件重要的事情。

  • Peter: Never mind then! Maybe next time? 翻译: 彼得:没关系,也许下次吧?

  • Teng Fei: That sounds good! 翻译: 滕飞:听起来不错!

  • Conversation 2 翻译: 对话二

  • Mrs Clark: Hello? 翻译: 克拉克夫人:你好?

  • Peter: Hello. May I speak to Adam, please? It's Peter. 翻译: 彼得:你好。我可以和亚当说话吗?我是彼得。

  • Mrs Clark: Hi, Peter. I'm afraid he's not home yet. 翻译: 克拉克夫人:嗨,彼得。恐怕他还没回家。

  • Peter: Oh, is he still exercising at the park? 翻译: 彼得:哦,他还在公园锻炼吗?

  • Mrs Clark: No, he's shopping at the supermarket at the moment. Can I take a message? 翻译: 克拉克夫人:不,他现在在超市购物。要我带个口信吗?

  • Peter: Yes, please. Could you ask him to call me back, please? 翻译: 彼得:是的,谢谢。您能让他给我回电话吗?

  • Mrs Clark: Sure. 翻译: 克拉克夫人:当然。

  • Peter: Thanks, Mrs Clark. Bye. 翻译: 彼得:谢谢你,克拉克夫人。再见。

  • Conversation 3 翻译: 对话三

  • Binbin: Hello? 翻译: 斌斌:你好?

  • Peter: Hey, Binbin. It's Peter. What are you doing right now? 翻译: 彼得:嘿,斌斌。我是彼得。你现在正在做什么?

  • Binbin: Nothing much! I'm watching a film, but it's quite boring. 翻译: 斌斌:没什么!我在看电影,但很无聊。

  • Peter: That's too bad. I'm thinking about playing volleyball at the sports park. Would you like to come? 翻译: 彼得:太糟糕了。我想去体育公园打排球。你想来吗?

  • Binbin: Of course! 翻译: 斌斌:当然!

  • Peter: Let's meet at the sports park at ten, OK? 翻译: 彼得:我们十点在体育公园见面,好吗?

  • Binbin: Cool! See you then! 翻译: 斌斌:很好!到时候见!

  • 1c Listen again. Match the questions with the answers. 翻译:1c 再听一遍。将问题与答案匹配。

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话一

  • Teng Fei: Hello? 翻译: 滕飞:你好?

  • Peter: Hi, Teng Fei. It's Peter! What are you doing at the moment? 翻译: 彼得:你好,滕飞。我是彼得!你现在在做什么?

  • Teng Fei: Hi, Peter. I'm doing my homework. 翻译: 滕飞:嗨,彼得。我在做作业。

  • Peter: Do you want to play volleyball at the sports park instead? 翻译: 彼得:你想去运动公园打排球吗?

  • Teng Fei: I'd love to, but I'm working on something important. 翻译: 滕飞:很想去,但我正在做一件重要的事情。

  • Peter: Never mind then! Maybe next time? 翻译: 彼得:没关系,也许下次吧?

  • Teng Fei: That sounds good! 翻译: 滕飞:听起来不错!

  • Conversation 2 翻译: 对话二

  • Mrs Clark: Hello? 翻译: 克拉克夫人:你好?

  • Peter: Hello. May I speak to Adam, please? It's Peter. 翻译: 彼得:你好。我可以和亚当说话吗?我是彼得。

  • Mrs Clark: Hi, Peter. I'm afraid he's not home yet. 翻译: 克拉克夫人:嗨,彼得。恐怕他还没回家。

  • Peter: Oh, is he still exercising at the park? 翻译: 彼得:哦,他还在公园锻炼吗?

  • Mrs Clark: No, he's shopping at the supermarket at the moment. Can I take a message? 翻译: 克拉克夫人:不,他现在在超市购物。要我带个口信吗?

  • Peter: Yes, please. Could you ask him to call me back, please? 翻译: 彼得:是的,谢谢。您能让他给我回电话吗?

  • Mrs Clark: Sure. 翻译: 克拉克夫人:当然。

  • Peter: Thanks, Mrs Clark. Bye. 翻译: 彼得:谢谢你,克拉克夫人。再见。

  • Conversation 3 翻译: 对话三

  • Binbin: Hello? 翻译: 斌斌:你好?

  • Peter: Hey, Binbin. It's Peter. What are you doing right now? 翻译: 彼得:嘿,斌斌。我是彼得。你现在正在做什么?

  • Binbin: Nothing much! I'm watching a film, but it's quite boring. 翻译: 斌斌:没什么!我在看电影,但很无聊。

  • Peter: That's too bad. I'm thinking about playing volleyball at the sports park. Would you like to come? 翻译: 彼得:太糟糕了。我想去体育公园打排球。你想来吗?

  • Binbin: Of course! 翻译: 斌斌:当然!

  • Peter: Let's meet at the sports park at ten, OK? 翻译: 彼得:我们十点在体育公园见面,好吗?

  • Binbin: Cool! See you then! 翻译: 斌斌:很好!到时候见!

  • 1d Act out a phone conversation with a partner. Invite him or her to do something with you. 翻译:1d 与同伴进行电话交谈的表演。邀请他或她和你一起做点什么。

  • Hi! It's Peter. What are you doing at the moment? 翻译:嗨!我是彼得。你现在在做什么?

  • I'm doing my homework. 翻译:我正在做作业。

  • Do you want to play volleyball at the sports park? 翻译:你想在运动公园打排球吗?

  • Of course! / I'd love to, but I'm working on something important. 翻译:当然!/我很想去,但我正在做一些重要的事情。

  • Pronunciation 翻译:发音

  • 1 Listen and repeat. Add one more word to each group. 翻译:1 听录音并跟读。为每组再添加一个单词。

  • u 翻译:

  • /ju:/ 翻译:

  • use 翻译:使用

  • cute 翻译:可爱的

  • /u:/ 翻译:

  • true 翻译:真正的

  • ruler 翻译:尺子

  • /ʌ/ 翻译:

  • up 翻译:向上的

  • cut 翻译:切

  • 2 Which words do you think are stressed? Underline them. Then listen and check. 翻译:2 你认为哪些单词重读?在它们下面划线。然后听录音并检查。

  • What are you doing? 翻译:你在做什么?

  • I'm walking my dog. 翻译:我在遛狗。

  • Would you like to play football with me at the sports park? 翻译:你想和我在体育公园踢足球吗?

  • Yes, I'd love to. When shall we meet? 翻译:是的,我很想去。我们什么时候见面?

  • Let's meet at three o'clock. 翻译:我们三点钟见面吧。

  • Sure. 翻译:当然。

  • 2a Listen to the conversation between Jane and her family back in the UK. Fill in the blanks. 翻译:2a 听简和她在英国的家人之间的对话。填空。

  • Jane: Hi, Dad. How are you? 翻译:简:嗨,爸爸。你好吗?

  • Dad: Hi, Jane! I'm fine. How's life in Guangzhou? 翻译: 爸爸:嗨,简!我很好。广州的生活怎么样?

  • Jane: We're having a holiday here. Hao Yi and I are making zongzi! 翻译: 简:我们在这里度假。我和郝毅正在包粽子!

  • Dad: That sounds great! Are you making them for the Dragon Boat Festival? 翻译: 爸爸:听起来很棒!你们是在为端午节包粽子吗?

  • Jane: That's right! What about you? What are you doing? 翻译: 简:没错!你呢?你在做什么?

  • Dad: I'm washing the car right now. 翻译: 爸爸:我正在洗车。

  • Jane: Is Mum there too? Is she feeling better? 翻译: 简:妈妈也在吗?她感觉好点了吗?

  • Dad: Yes, her cold is gone. She's gardening. Hold on. Here's Mum. 翻译: 爸爸:是的,她的感冒好了。她在做园艺。稍等一下,妈妈来了。

  • Jane: Hi, Mum! How are you doing? 翻译: 简:嗨,妈妈!你好吗?

  • Mum: Good, thanks. It's great to hear your voice! 翻译: 妈妈:很好,谢谢。听到你的声音真高兴!

  • Jane: Yours too! I'm happy you're feeling better! 翻译: 简:我也是!很高兴你感觉好些了!

  • Mum: Thanks! Are you having fun in China? 翻译: 妈妈:谢谢!你在中国玩得开心吗?

  • Jane: Yes, I am. 翻译: 简:是的,很开心。

  • Hao Yi and I are making zongzi and watching dragon boat races on TV. 翻译:我和郝毅正在包粽子,还在电视上看龙舟比赛。

  • Oh, I have to go now. Let's talk later. 翻译:哦,我得挂电话了。我们晚点再聊。

  • Mum: OK. Bye, darling! 翻译: 妈妈:好的。再见,亲爱的!

  • 2b Read the conversation. Circle T for true, F for false, or NG for not given. 翻译:2b 阅读对话。圈上 T 表示正确,圈上 F 表示错误,圈上 NG 表示未给出。

  • 1. Jane is enjoying her life in Guangzhou now. 翻译:1. 简现在很享受在广州的生活。

  • 2. Jane always spends the holiday with Hao Yi. 翻译:2. 简总是和郝毅一起度假。

  • 3. Jane's parents are preparing for the Dragon Boat Festival now. 翻译:3. 简的父母正在为端午节做准备。

  • 4. Jane cares about her mother. 翻译:4. 简关心她的妈妈。

  • 5. Jane's mum is not feeling well at the moment. 翻译:5. 简的妈妈现在身体不舒服。

  • 2c Read again and complete the table. 翻译:2c 再次阅读并完成表格。

  • What are they doing? 翻译:他们在做什么?

  • Jane 翻译:简

  • Jane's family 翻译:简的家人

  • 2d Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the stressed words. Then role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d 再听一遍对话,注意重读的单词。然后分角色表演对话。

  • 2e Work in pairs. Role-play a telephone conversation. Use the telephone expressions to help you. 翻译:2e 两人一组。分角色表演打电话。使用电话用语来帮助你们。

  • When you call somebody 翻译:当你给某人打电话时

  • Hello / Hi, it's ... 翻译:你好/嗨,我是⋯⋯

  • This is ... speaking. 翻译:这是⋯⋯在说话。

  • Could I speak to ...? 翻译:我能和⋯⋯说话吗?

  • Is ... there, please? 翻译:请问⋯⋯在吗?

  • Could you tell him / her to call me back? 翻译:你能告诉他/她给我回电话吗?

  • When you answer the phone 翻译:当你接电话时

  • Hello? 翻译:你好?

  • Who is it? 翻译:是谁?

  • May I ask who's calling? 翻译:请问是谁打来的?

  • Yes, hold on, please. 翻译:好的,请稍等。

  • Sorry, he / she is out at the moment. 翻译:对不起,他/她现在不在。

  • Can I take a message? 翻译:要我帮你留言吗?

  • Would you like to leave a message? 翻译:你要留言吗?

  • No problem. 翻译:没问题。

  • Hi, ...! How are you doing? 翻译:你好,⋯⋯!你好吗?

  • I'm ... Thanks! How about you? How is life in ...? 翻译:我⋯⋯谢谢!你呢?在⋯⋯的生活怎么样?

  • It's going ... I'm ... right now! And how is ...? Could I speak to ... too, please? 翻译:它正在⋯⋯我现在⋯⋯!⋯⋯怎么样?请问我也能和⋯⋯说话吗?

  • Yes, hold on, please. / Sorry, ... is ... at the moment. 翻译:好的,请稍等。/对不起,⋯⋯目前在⋯⋯

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

  • 3a Read the sentences. Underline the structures for the present continuous tense. 翻译:3a 读句子。在现在进行时的结构下面画线。

  • Is he exercising at the park? 翻译:他正在公园锻炼吗?

  • No. He's shopping at the supermarket. 翻译:不是的。他正在超市购物。

  • Are you making zongzi for the Dragon Boat Festival? 翻译:你们在为端午节做粽子吗?

  • Yes. We're watching the races on TV too. 翻译:对。我们也在电视上看比赛。

  • What are you doing right now? 翻译:你现在正在做什么?

  • I'm doing my homework. 翻译:我正在做作业。

  • What is he doing at the moment? 翻译:他此刻正在做什么?

  • He's watching a film. 翻译:他正在看电影。

  • What are they doing? 翻译:他们在做什么?

  • They're having breakfast. 翻译:他们正在吃早餐。

  • 3b Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the verbs in the box. 翻译:3b 用方框中动词的正确形式完成句子。

  • have 翻译:有

  • sing 翻译:唱

  • paint 翻译:(用颜料)绘画

  • learn 翻译:学习

  • take 翻译:上(课)

  • kick 翻译:踢

  • dance 翻译:跳舞

  • do 翻译:用于构成否定句和疑问句

  • 3c Complete the postcard with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:3c 用括号中动词的正确形式完成明信片。

  • 3d In pairs, take turns miming different activities and guessing what they are. 翻译:3d 两人一组,轮流模仿不同的活动并猜测它们是什么。

  • Are you running? 翻译:你在跑步吗?

  • No, I'm not. 翻译:不,不是。

  • Are you skating? 翻译:你在滑冰吗?

  • Yes, I am. 翻译:是的,我是。

  • SECTION B How do we share our lives with others? 翻译:B 部分 我们如何与他人分享我们的生活?

  • 1a Look at the clocks and talk about the times in different places. 翻译:1a 看时钟,谈谈不同地方的时间。

  • Chongqing 翻译:重庆

  • evening / night / p.m. 翻译:晚上 / 夜晚 / 下午

  • Nairobi 翻译:内罗毕

  • afternoon / p.m. 翻译:下午 / 下午

  • New York 翻译:纽约

  • morning / a.m. 翻译:上午 / 上午

  • What time is it in Chongqing? 翻译:重庆现在几点了?

  • It's 8 p.m. / It's eight o'clock in the evening. 翻译:现在是晚上8点。

  • 1b Read the video script and add the times from 1a into the text. 翻译:1b 阅读视频脚本,并将 1a 中的时间添加到文本中。

  • What is happening in different time zones around the world right now? 翻译:此刻,世界上不同的时区正在发生什么呢?

  • What are people doing in different places? 翻译:不同地区的人们在做什么呢?

  • It's 8 o'clock in the evening in Chongqing, China. Some people are rushing to get home from work. 翻译:在中国重庆,此时是晚上8点。有些人急着下班回家。

  • But others are not in a hurry! They are enjoying the city at night. 翻译:但另一些人并不着急!他们正在享受夜晚的城市。

  • Lights are shining brightly across the city, and colourful boats are moving slowly down the river. 翻译:整座城市灯火辉煌,五光十色的船顺着河流缓缓而下。

  • People are eating delicious food, such as Chongqing hot pot and noodles. 翻译:人们正在品尝重庆火锅、面条等美食。

  • In Nairobi, Kenya, it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Many people are working hard in their offices. 翻译:在肯尼亚的内罗毕,此时是下午3点。许多人正在他们的办公室里辛勤工作。

  • Some people are shopping for gifts, such as paintings and bags, in the markets. 翻译:一些人在市场里购买礼物,比如画作和手袋。

  • Many others are walking in the parks and looking at elephants and giraffes. 翻译:还有许多人正在公园里散步,观赏着大象和长颈鹿。

  • In this city, people live side by side with many wonderful animals! 翻译:在这座城市里,人们与许多奇妙的动物比邻而居!

  • It's 7 o'clock in the morning in New York, USA. 翻译:在美国纽约,此时是早晨7点。

  • It's early, but the city is getting busy! Many people are rushing to the subway. 翻译:时间尚早,但城市已经开始忙碌起来了!许多人匆匆赶往地铁站。

  • They are going to work. Bright yellow taxis are picking up and dropping off passengers. 翻译:他们正要去上班。亮黄色的出租车正在接送乘客。

  • Some people are jogging, walking, and riding bikes in Central Park. 翻译:一些人在中央公园慢跑,散步和骑车。

  • Others are drinking coffee and eating breakfast in coffee shops. 翻译:另一些人在咖啡店里喝咖啡和吃早餐。

  • 1c Read the script again and answer the questions. 翻译:1c 再次阅读脚本并回答问题。

  • 1. What special dishes can people eat in Chongqing? 翻译:1. 重庆人可以吃什么特色菜?

  • 2. Where can people in Nairobi see big animals like elephants and giraffes? 翻译:2. 内罗毕的人们在哪里可以看到大象和长颈鹿等大型动物?

  • 3. What are people doing in Central Park? 翻译:3. 人们在中央公园做什么?

  • 4. Can you explain why the time is different in each city at the same moment in time? 翻译:4. 你能解释一下为什么每个城市在同一时刻的时间不同吗?

  • 5. Which city would you like to visit the most? Give your reasons. 翻译:5. 你最想去哪个城市?给出你的理由。

  • 1d People from the places in 1a are saying the sentences below. Write the names of the places. 翻译:1d 来自 1a 中城市的人正在说以下句子。写下这些地方的名字。

  • 2a It is Sunday, and people are doing different things in a park. Describe some of the activities to a partner. 翻译:2a 今天是星期天,人们在公园里做不同的事情。向同伴描述一些活动。

  • 2b Write a video script by describing what is happening in the park. 翻译:2b 写一个视频脚本,描述公园里发生的事情。

  • Now it's ten o'clock in the morning, and I'm at People's Park. Look, the sun is shining! Let's take a look at ... 翻译:现在是早上十点,我在人民公园。看,阳光明媚!让我们看看⋯⋯

  • Project 翻译:项目

  • Draw a group of flats 翻译:画一组公寓

  • 3a In groups, draw a group of flats like the one in 3c. Think of a fun name for your flats. 翻译:3a 分组画一组公寓,如 3c 中的公寓。为你们的公寓想出一个有趣的名字。

  • 3b Draw some people doing different activities in the flats. 翻译:3b 画一些人在公寓里做不同的活动。

  • 3c Present your flats to your classmates. Describe what is happening in each flat. Decide who has the happiest or most interesting flats. 翻译:3c 把你们的公寓介绍给你们的同学。描述每个公寓发生了什么。决定谁拥有最幸福或最有趣的公寓。

  • This is Sunny Flats. In this building, there are three floors. 翻译:这里是阳光公寓。这栋楼有三层。

  • On the first floor, there are three flats. Now it's eight o'clock. Let's see what everyone is doing! 翻译:一楼有三套公寓。现在是八点钟。让我们看看每个人都在做什么!

  • Liangliang lives in Flat 101 with his family. 翻译:亮亮和他的家人住在 101 号公寓。

  • He's painting. He likes painting flowers. 翻译:他在画画。他喜欢画花。

  • Miss Jones lives in Flat 102. She's playing the piano. She likes piano music. 翻译:琼斯小姐住在 102 号公寓。她正在弹钢琴。她喜欢钢琴曲。

  • Mr Zhang's family lives in Flat 103. Mr Zhang is watching TV, and his wife is exercising on a mat! 翻译:张先生一家住在 103 号公寓。张先生正在看电视,他的妻子正在垫子上锻炼身体!

  • Reflecting 翻译:反思

  • How well can you do these things? 翻译:你能把这些事情做得多好?

  • Very well 翻译:很好

  • OK 翻译:不错

  • Needs work 翻译:需要改进

  • 1. I can describe what the people around me are doing. 翻译:1. 我能描述我周围的人在做什么。

  • 2. I can use the present continuous tense to describe ongoing actions. 翻译:2. 我能用现在进行时来描述正在进行的动作。

  • 3. I can use the right expressions to make and answer telephone calls. 翻译:3. 我能用正确的表达方式打电话和接电话。

  • 4. I can understand how people around the world can be doing different activities at the same time. 翻译:4. 我能理解世界各地的人们是如何同时做不同的活动的。

  • Living in a global village, we should think like a global citizen. 翻译:生活在地球村,我们应该像一个全球公民一样思考。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-23 02:14:34

最新初中人教新目标版2025春七下资讯

暂无资讯...