人教新目标版八年级下册英语UNIT 1 What's the matter?课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文UNIT 1 What's the matter?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文UNIT 1 What's the matter?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 1 What's the matter?课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 1 翻译:第 1 单元

  • What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?

  • Section A 翻译:A 部分

  • Language Goals: Talk about health problems and accidents; Give advice 翻译:语言目标: 谈论健康问题和事故; 给出建议

  • 1a. Look at the picture. 翻译:1a.看图片。

  • Write the correct letter [a-m] for each part of the body. 翻译:给身体的每个部位标上正确的字母【a-m】。

  • arm 翻译:臂

  • back 翻译:背

  • ear 翻译:耳朵

  • eye 翻译:眼睛

  • foot 翻译:脚

  • hand 翻译:手

  • head 翻译:头

  • leg 翻译:腿

  • mouth 翻译:嘴

  • neck 翻译:脖子

  • nose 翻译:鼻

  • stomach 翻译:胃

  • tooth 翻译:牙齿

  • 1b. Listen and look at the picture. 翻译:1b.听录音并看图片。

  • Then number the names [1-5]. 翻译:然后给下面的名字标上序号【1-5】。

  • Conversation 1: 翻译:对话 1:

  • —You don't look well. What's the matter, Sarah? 翻译: ——你看起来不太好。怎么了,莎拉?

  • —I was playing with my friends at the park yesterday. 翻译: ——昨天我和朋友们在公园玩。

  • Then it got windy, but I didn't put on my jacket. 翻译: 后来刮起了风,但我没有穿夹克。

  • Now I have a cold. 翻译: 现在我感冒了。

  • Conversation 2: 翻译: 对话 2:

  • —What's the matter, David? Are you OK? 翻译: ——大卫,怎么了?你还好吗?

  • —I ate too much junk food at my friend's birthday party. 翻译: ——我在朋友的生日聚会上吃了太多垃圾食品。

  • So last night, I got a stomachache. 翻译: 所以昨晚我胃痛。

  • I almost couldn't get myself out of bed this morning. 翻译: 今天早上我几乎起不来了。

  • Conversation 3: 翻译: 对话 3:

  • —What's the matter, Ben? Can you move? 翻译: ——怎么了,本?你能动吗?

  • —Not really. I was playing soccer the other day and I hurt myself. 翻译: ——不太能。前几天我在踢足球,伤了自己。

  • It seemed OK at first, but now I have a really sore back. 翻译: 起初看起来还可以,但现在我的背部很痛。

  • Conversation 4: 翻译: 对话 4:

  • —You look really tired. What's the matter, Nancy? 翻译: ——你看起来很累。怎么了,南希?

  • —I didn't sleep very well last night. I have a toothache. It's terrible! 翻译: ——我昨晚睡得不好。我牙痛。太可怕了!

  • I can't really eat anything either. It hurts a lot. 翻译: 我也不能吃任何东西。很疼。

  • Conversation 5: 翻译: 对话 5:

  • —What's the matter, Judy? 翻译: ——朱迪,怎么了?

  • —I'm sorry, but it's very difficult for me to talk. 翻译: ——对不起,但我很难说话。

  • —Oh, dear. What's the matter? 翻译: ——哦,天哪。怎么了?

  • —I talked too much yesterday and didn't drink enough water. 翻译: ——我昨天说了太多的话,没有喝足够的水。

  • I have a very sore throat now. 翻译: 我现在喉咙非常疼。

  • What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?

  • I have a cold. 翻译:我感冒了。

  • What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?

  • I have a stomachache. 翻译:我胃痛。

  • I have a sore back. 翻译:我背部疼痛。

  • 1c. Look at the picture. What are the students' problems? Make conversations. 翻译:1c.看图片。学生们的问题是什么?进行对话。

  • What's the matter with Judy? 翻译:朱迪怎么了?

  • She talked too much yesterday and didn't drink enough water. 翻译:她昨天说了太多的话,没有喝够水。

  • She has a very sore throat now. 翻译:她现在喉咙很疼。

  • 2a. 翻译:2a.

  • Listen and number the pictures [1-5] in the order you hear them. 翻译:听录音,并按照你所听到的顺序给图片标上序号【1-5】。

  • Conversation 1: 翻译:对话 1:

  • —You don't look well. Your face looks a bit red. 翻译: ——你看起不太好。你的脸看起来有点儿红。

  • —Yeah, and my head feels very hot. What should I do? 翻译: ——是的,而且我的头感觉非常热。我该怎么办?

  • —Maybe you have a fever. You should take your temperature. 翻译: ——也许你发烧了。你应该量一下体温。

  • —Yes, you're right. 翻译: ——是的,你说得对。

  • Conversation 2: 翻译: 对话 2:

  • —What's the matter? 翻译: ——怎么了?

  • —I didn't take good care of myself. 翻译: ——我没有照顾好自己。

  • I didn't wear enough warm clothes yesterday. 翻译: 昨天我没有穿足够暖和的衣服。

  • Now I have a cough and a sore throat. 翻译: 现在我咳嗽并且喉咙疼。

  • —You should drink some hot tea with honey. 翻译: ——你应该喝些加蜂蜜的热茶。

  • —That sounds like a good idea. 翻译: ——那听起来是个好主意。

  • Conversation 3: 翻译: 对话 3:

  • —You look terrible! What's the matter? 翻译: ——你看起来很糟糕!怎么了?

  • —I think I ate too much at dinner last night. 翻译: ——我觉得是昨天晚上吃晚饭时吃得太多了。

  • It was an all-you-can-eat meal at the restaurant. But now I have a stomachache. 翻译: 晚饭是饭店的自助餐。但是现在我胃痛。

  • —That's too bad. You shouldn't eat so much next time. 翻译: ——那太糟糕了。下次你不应该吃这么多。

  • Right now, you should lie down and rest. —I guess I should. 翻译: 你应该马上躺下休息。——我想我应该这么做。

  • Conversation 4: 翻译: 对话 4:

  • —What's wrong with your face? 翻译: ——你的脸怎么了?

  • —It's not my face. It's my tooth. I have a toothache. 翻译: ——不是我的脸。是我的牙齿。我牙痛。

  • —You should see a dentist and get an X-ray. 翻译: ——你应该看牙医并且做个 X 光检查。

  • —But will it hurt? 翻译: ——但是会疼吗?

  • —No, and if you don't go to the dentist now, it'll hurt even more later! 翻译: ——不会,而且如果你现在不去看牙医的话,以后甚至会疼得更厉害!

  • Conversation 5: 翻译: 对话 5:

  • —Oh, no! What happened? 翻译: ——哦,不!发生了什么事?

  • —I was making dinner just now and I cut myself by accident. 翻译: ——刚才我在做饭时意外地割伤了自己。

  • —Oh, that looks serious. You should put some medicine on it. 翻译: ——哦,那看起来很严重。你应该在伤口上面敷些药。

  • Here, let me help you. 翻译: 过来,让我帮助你。

  • —OK, thanks. 翻译: ——好的,谢谢。

  • 2b. Listen again. Match the problems with the advice. 翻译:2b.再听一遍录音。把问题和建议连一连。

  • Conversation 1: —You don't look well. Your face looks a bit red. 翻译:对话 1:——你看起不太好。你的脸看起来有点儿红。

  • —Yeah, and my head feels very hot. What should I do? 翻译: ——是的,而且我的头感觉非常热。我该怎么办?

  • —Maybe you have a fever. You should take your temperature. 翻译: ——也许你发烧了。你应该量一下体温。

  • —Yes, you're right. 翻译: ——是的,你说得对。

  • Conversation 2: 翻译: 对话 2:

  • —What's the matter? 翻译: ——怎么了?

  • —I didn't take good care of myself. 翻译: ——我没有照顾好自己。

  • I didn't wear enough warm clothes yesterday. 翻译: 昨天我没有穿足够暖和的衣服。

  • Now I have a cough and a sore throat. 翻译: 现在我咳嗽并且喉咙疼。

  • —You should drink some hot tea with honey. 翻译: ——你应该喝些加蜂蜜的热茶。

  • —That sounds like a good idea. 翻译: ——那听起来是个好主意。

  • Conversation 3: 翻译: 对话 3:

  • —You look terrible! What's the matter? 翻译: ——你看起来很糟糕!怎么了?

  • —I think I ate too much at dinner last night. 翻译: ——我觉得是昨天晚上吃晚饭时吃得太多了。

  • It was an all-you-can-eat meal at the restaurant. But now I have a stomachache. 翻译: 晚饭是饭店的自助餐。但是现在我胃痛。

  • —That's too bad. You shouldn't eat so much next time. 翻译: ——那太糟糕了。下次你不应该吃这么多。

  • Right now, you should lie down and rest. 翻译: 你应该马上躺下休息。

  • —I guess I should. 翻译: ——我想我应该这么做。

  • Conversation 4: 翻译: 对话 4:

  • —What's wrong with your face? 翻译: ——你的脸怎么了?

  • —It's not my face. It's my tooth. I have a toothache. 翻译: ——不是我的脸。是我的牙齿。我牙痛。

  • —You should see a dentist and get an X-ray. 翻译: ——你应该看牙医并且做个 X 光检查。

  • —But will it hurt? 翻译: ——但是会疼吗?

  • —No, and if you don't go to the dentist now, it'll hurt even more later! 翻译: ——不会,而且如果你现在不去看牙医的话,以后甚至会疼得更厉害!

  • Conversation 5: 翻译: 对话 5:

  • —Oh, no! What happened? 翻译: ——哦,不!发生了什么事?

  • —I was making dinner just now and I cut myself by accident. 翻译: ——刚才我在做饭时意外地割伤了自己。

  • —Oh, that looks serious. You should put some medicine on it. 翻译: ——哦,那看起来很严重。你应该在伤口上面敷些药。

  • Here, let me help you. 翻译: 过来,让我帮助你。

  • —OK, thanks. 翻译: ——好的,谢谢。

  • 2c. Make conversations using the information in 2a and 2b. 翻译:2c.使用 2a 和 2b 中的信息进行对话。

  • What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?

  • My head feels very hot. 翻译:我的头摸上去很烫。

  • 2d. Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d.分角色表演对话。

  • Lisa, are you OK? 翻译:莉萨,你还好吗?

  • I have a headache and I can't move my neck. 翻译:我头痛,脖子动弹不得。

  • What should I do? Should I take my temperature? 翻译:我该怎么办?我应当量下体温吗?

  • No, it doesn't sound like you have a fever. 翻译:不必,听起来你不像发烧。

  • What did you do on the weekend? 翻译:你周末都干什么了?

  • I played computer games all weekend. 翻译:我整个周末都在玩电脑游戏。

  • That's probably why. You need to take breaks away from the computer. 翻译:可能那就是原因了。你需要离开电脑休息一下了。

  • Yeah, I think I sat in the same way for too long without moving. 翻译:是的,我想我以同样的姿势一动不动地坐得太久了。

  • I think you should lie down and rest. If your head and neck still hurt tomorrow, then go to a doctor. 翻译:我觉得你应当躺下休息。如果明天你的头和脖子仍然疼的话,那就去看看大夫吧。

  • OK. Thanks, Mandy. 翻译:好的。谢谢你,曼迪。

  • 3a. Read the passage. 翻译:3a.阅读文章。

  • Do you think it comes from a newspaper or a book? How do you know? 翻译:你认为这篇文章是摘自报纸还是书?你是怎么知道的?

  • Bus Driver and Passengers Save an Old Man 翻译:公共汽车司机和乘客救了一位老人

  • At 9:00 a.m. yesterday, bus No. 26 was going along Zhonghua Road when the driver saw an old man lying on the side of the road. 翻译:昨天上午 9 点,26 路公交车正行驶在中华路上。这时司机看到路边躺着一位老人。

  • A woman next to him was shouting for help. 翻译:在他身旁一位妇女正在呼救。

  • The bus driver, 24-year-old Wang Ping, stopped the bus without thinking twice. 翻译:这位公交车司机——24岁的王平,毫不犹豫地停下了车。

  • He got off and asked the woman what happened. 翻译:他走下公交车,向这位女士了解发生了什么。

  • She said that the man had a heart problem and should go to the hospital. 翻译:她说老人心脏有问题,应当送往医院。

  • Mr. Wang knew he had to act quickly. He told the passengers that he must take the man to the hospital. 翻译:王先生知道他必须快速行动。他告诉乘客们自己得送老人去医院。

  • He expected most or all of the passengers to get off and wait for the next bus. 翻译:他希望大多数或全部乘客下车等下一趟车。

  • But to his surprise, they all agreed to go with him. 翻译:但令他惊讶的是,大家都同意与他一道去医院。

  • Some passengers helped Mr. Wang to move the man onto the bus. 翻译:一些乘客帮助王先生把老人抬上了车。

  • Thanks to Mr. Wang and the passengers, the man was saved by the doctors in time. 翻译:多亏了王先生和乘客们,医生及时挽救了老人的生命。

  • 'It's sad that some people don't want to help others because they don't want any trouble,' says one passenger. 翻译:“因为不想惹麻烦,有些人不愿帮助他人,这是令人寒心的。”一位乘客如是说,

  • 'But the driver didn't think about himself. He only thought about saving a life.' 翻译:“但这位司机却不考虑自己,他所想的就是救人一命。”

  • 3b. 翻译:3b.

  • Read the passage again and check (√) the things that happened in the story. 翻译:再读一遍文章,勾选故事中发生的事情。

  • 1. Wang Ping was the driver of bus No. 26 at 9:00 a.m. yesterday. 翻译:1.昨天上午九点,王平是 26 路公交车的司机。

  • 2. Bus No. 26 hit an old man on Zhonghua Road. 翻译:2.26 路公交车在中华路撞了一位老人。

  • 3. The old man had a heart problem and needed to go to the hospital right away. 翻译:3. 这位老人有心脏病,需要马上去医院。

  • 4. 翻译:4.

  • The passengers on the bus did not want to go to the hospital, so only Wang Ping went with the woman and old man. 翻译:车上的乘客不想去医院,所以只有王平陪那个女人和老人去了医院。

  • 5. Some passengers helped to get the old man onto the bus. 翻译:5.一些乘客帮助老人上了公共汽车。

  • 6. The old man got to the hospital in time. 翻译:6.老人及时去到了医院。

  • 3c. Discuss the questions with a partner. 翻译:3c.与搭档讨论问题。

  • 1. Why was Wang Ping surprised that the passengers agreed to go to the hospital with him? 翻译:1. 为什么王平对乘客同意和他一起去医院而感到惊讶?

  • 2. Did the passengers think Wang Ping did the right thing? How do you know? 翻译:2.乘客们认为王平做得对吗?你怎么知道的?

  • 3. Do you agree that people often do not help others because they do not want to get into trouble? 翻译:3.你同意人们因为不想惹麻烦而常常不愿帮助他人的说法吗?

  • Why or why not? 翻译:为什么同意或为什么不同意?

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法焦点

  • What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?

  • I have a stomachache. 翻译:我胃痛。

  • You shouldn't eat so much next time. 翻译:你下次不应该吃那么多。

  • What's the matter with Ben? 翻译:本怎么了?

  • He hurt himself. He has a sore back. 翻译:他伤了自己。他背部疼痛。

  • He should lie down and rest. 翻译:他应该躺下休息。

  • Do you have a fever? 翻译:你发烧了吗?

  • Yes, I do. /No, I don't. /I don't know. 翻译:是的,我发烧了。/不,我没有发烧。/我不知道。

  • Does he have a toothache? 翻译:他牙疼吗?

  • Yes, he does. 翻译:是的,他牙疼。

  • He should see a dentist and get an X-ray. 翻译:他应该去看牙医,拍 X 光片。

  • What should she do? 翻译:她应该做什么?

  • She should take her temperature. 翻译:她应该量体温。

  • Should I put some medicine on it? 翻译:我应该在上面敷些药吗?

  • Yes, you should./No, you shouldn't. 翻译:是的,你应该。/不,你不应该。

  • 4a. Fill in the blanks and practice the conversations. 翻译:4a.填空并练习对话。

  • 4b. Circle the best advice for these health problems. 翻译:4b.圈出这些健康问题的最佳建议。

  • Then add your own advice. 翻译:然后加上你自己的建议。

  • 1. Jenny cut herself. 翻译:1. 珍妮割伤了自己。

  • She should (get an X-ray / put some medicine on the cut). 翻译:她应该(拍 X 光片/在伤口上涂点药)。

  • 2. Kate has a toothache. 翻译:2. 凯特牙疼。

  • She should (see a dentist / get some sleep). 翻译:她应该去(看牙医/睡一会儿)。

  • 3. Mary and Sue have colds. 翻译:3. 玛丽和苏感冒了。

  • They shouldn't (sleep / exercise). 翻译:他们不应该(睡觉/做运动)。

  • 4. Bob has a sore back. 翻译:4. 鲍勃背部酸痛。

  • He should (lie down and rest / take his temperature). 翻译:他应该(躺下来/量体温)。

  • 4c. 翻译:4c.

  • One student mimes a problem. The other students in your group guess the problem and give advice. 翻译:一个学生模仿一个问题。小组中的其他学生猜问题并给出建议。

  • What's the matter? Did you hurt yourself playing soccer? 翻译:怎么了?你踢足球受伤了吗?

  • No, I didn't. 翻译:不,我没有。

  • Did you fall down? 翻译:你摔倒了吗?

  • Yes, I did. 翻译:是的,我摔倒了。

  • You should go home and get some rest. 翻译:你应该回家休息一下。

  • Name 翻译:姓名

  • Liu Peng 翻译:刘鹏

  • Problem 翻译:问题

  • fall down 翻译:跌倒

  • Advice 翻译:建议

  • go home and rest 翻译:回家休息

  • Section B 翻译:B 部分

  • 1a. When these accidents happen, what should you do? 翻译:1a.当这些事故发生时,你该怎么办?

  • Put the actions in order. 翻译:把下面这些行动按顺序排列。

  • Put a bandage on it. 翻译:用绷带包扎。

  • Run it under water. 翻译:在水下冲洗。

  • Put some medicine on it. 翻译:在上面敷一些药。

  • Go to the hospital. 翻译:去医院。

  • Get an X-ray. 翻译:拍 X 光片。

  • Rest for a few days. 翻译:休息几天。

  • Press the sides of your nose. 翻译:按压鼻子两侧。

  • Put your head down. 翻译:低下头。

  • Clean your face. 翻译:洗脸。

  • 1b. Listen to the school nurse. Check (√) the problems you hear. 翻译:1b.听学校护士的录音。勾出你所听到的问题。

  • —Hello, Jenny! You look tired. 翻译:——你好,珍妮!你看起来很累。

  • —Well, today was a busy day in my office. One boy hurt himself in P.E. class. 翻译: ——嗯,今天我在办公室里忙了一天。一个男孩上体育课时弄伤了他自己。

  • —What happened? 翻译: ——发生了什么事?

  • —He was running under the hot sun and then he felt sick and fell down. 翻译: ——他在炎热的太阳底下跑步,然后他感到恶心并且跌倒了。

  • —Yes, the weather is very hot today. 翻译: ——是的,今天天气非常热。

  • —He cut his knee, so I washed the cut and put some medicine on it. 翻译: ——他摔破了膝盖,因此我给他清洗了伤口,并且在上面敷了些药。

  • Then I put a bandage on it. 翻译:然后我用绷带包扎了一下。

  • —Was the cut serious? 翻译: ——伤口严重吗?

  • —Not really, but I also took his temperature. Luckily he didn't have a fever. 翻译: ——不是很严重,但是我也给他量了体温。幸运的是,他不发烧。

  • I told him he should rest. 翻译:我告诉他应该去休息。

  • —What else happened? 翻译: ——还发生了别的什么事吗?

  • —One girl had a nosebleed. I told her to put her head down and then press the sides of her nose. 翻译: ——有一个女孩流了鼻血。我告诉她把头低下来,然后按压鼻子两侧。

  • Oh, and another boy got hit on the head with a baseball bat. 翻译:哦,还有另一个男孩被棒球棍击中了头部。

  • —That sounds bad. I hope he's OK. 翻译: ——那听起来很糟糕。我希望他没事。

  • —I hope so, too. He was taken to the hospital to get an X-ray. 翻译: ——我也希望如此。他被送到医院做了个 X 光检查。

  • 1c. Listen again. 翻译:1c.再听一遍录音。

  • Write the letter of each treatment next to the problems you checked in the chart above. 翻译:在上方表格里勾出的问题旁边填写对应治疗方法的字母。

  • -Hello, Jenny! You look tired. -Well, today was a busy day in my office. 翻译:—你好,珍妮!你看起来很累。 —嗯,今天我在办公室里忙了一天。

  • One boy hurt himself in P. E. class. -What happened? 翻译:一个男孩上体育课时弄伤了他自己。 —发生了什么事?

  • -He was running under the hot sun and then he felt sick and fell down. 翻译: —他在炎热的太阳底下跑步,然后他感到恶心并且跌倒了。

  • -Yes, the weather is very hot today. -He cut his knee, so I washed the cut and put some medicine on it. 翻译: —是的,今天天气非常热。 —他摔破了膝盖,因此我给他清洗了伤口,并且在上面敷了些药。

  • Then I put a bandage on it. -Was the cut serious? 翻译:然后我用绷带包扎了一下。 —伤口严重吗?

  • -Not really, but I also took his temperature. Luckily he didn't have a fever. 翻译: —不是很严重,但是我也给他量了体温。幸运的是,他不发烧。

  • I told him he should rest. -What else happened? 翻译:我告诉他应该去休息。 —还发生了别的什么事吗?

  • -One girl had a nosebleed. I told her to put her head down and then press the sides of her nose. 翻译: —有一个女孩流了鼻血。我告诉她把头低下来然后按压鼻子两侧。

  • Oh, and another boy got hit on the head with a baseball bat. 翻译:哦,还有另一个男孩被棒球棍击中了头部。

  • -That sounds bad. I hope he's OK. -I hope so, too. 翻译: —那听起来很糟糕。我希望他没事。 —我也希望如此。

  • He was taken to the hospital to get an X-ray. 翻译:他被送到医院做了个 X 光检查。

  • 1d. Role-play a conversation between the nurse and the teacher. 翻译:1d.分角色扮演护士和老师之间的对话。

  • Use the information in 1b and 1c. 翻译:利用 1b 和 1c 中的信息。

  • Who came to your office today? 翻译:今天谁来你的办公室了?

  • First, a boy came in. He hurt himself in P. E. class. 翻译:首先,来了一个男孩。他在体育课上受伤了。

  • What happened? 翻译:发生什么事了?

  • 2a. Accidents or problems can sometimes happen when we do sports. 翻译:2a.当我们做运动时,有时会发生意外或出现问题。

  • Write the letter of each sport next to each accident or problem that can happen. 翻译:在可能出现的意外或问题旁边写下代表每项运动的字母。

  • A = soccer 翻译:A = 足球

  • B = mountain climbing 翻译:B = 爬山

  • C = swimming 翻译:C = 游泳

  • fall down 翻译:跌倒

  • have problems breathing 翻译:呼吸困难

  • get hit by a ball 翻译:被球击中

  • get sunburned 翻译:晒伤

  • cut ourselves 翻译:割伤自己

  • hurt our back or arm 翻译:伤到后背或手臂

  • 2b. Read the passage and underline the words you don't know. 翻译:2b.阅读文章,在不认识的单词下面画线。

  • Then look up the words in a dictionary and write down their meanings. 翻译:然后在字典中查一查并写下这些单词的意思。

  • Finding the Order of Events Writers describe events in a certain order. 翻译:寻找事件的顺序 编者按一定的顺序描述事件。

  • Finding the order of the events will help you understand what you are reading. 翻译:找到事件的顺序将帮助你理解你正在阅读的内容。

  • He Lost His Arm But Is Still Climbing 翻译:他失去了胳膊 却依然在登山

  • Aron Ralston is an American man who is interested in mountain climbing. 翻译:阿伦·罗尔斯顿是一位喜欢登山的美国人。

  • As a mountain climber, Aron is used to taking risks. 翻译:作为一名登山者,阿伦已经习惯冒险。

  • This is one of the exciting things about doing dangerous sports. 翻译:这是从事危险运动令人刺激的一面。

  • There were many times when Aron almost lost his life because of accidents. 翻译:有很多次,阿伦都因为事故命悬一线。

  • On April 26, 2003, he found himself in a very dangerous situation when climbing in Utah. 翻译:2003 年 4 月 26 日,他在犹他州登山时,发现自己处在了非常危险的境地中。

  • On that day, Aron's arm was caught under a 360-kilo rock that fell on him when he was climbing by himself in the mountains. 翻译:那一天,当阿伦独自在大山间攀爬时,一块 360 公斤的大石头朝他落下来,他的一条胳膊被压在了石头下面。

  • Because he could not free his arm, he stayed there for five days and hoped that someone would find him. 翻译:因为无法使自己的胳膊挣脱开来,他在那里待了五天,(一直)希望有人能发现他。

  • But when his water ran out, he knew that he would have to do something to save his own life. 翻译:但是,当他的水喝光之后,他明白必须要做些什么来拯救自己了。

  • He was not ready to die that day. 翻译:他并不想那天就死。

  • So he used his knife to cut off half his right arm. 翻译:于是他用刀子切断了自己半条右臂。

  • Then, with his left arm, he bandaged himself so that he would not lose too much blood. 翻译:然后用左手包扎了伤口,这样不至于失血过多。

  • After that, he climbed down the mountain to find help. 翻译:随后他下山求救。

  • After losing his arm, he wrote a book called Between a Rock and a Hard Place. 翻译:在失去胳膊后,他写了一本名为《生死两难》的书。

  • This means being in a difficult situation that you cannot seem to get out of. 翻译:书名的意思是一个人身陷似乎无法解脱的困境之中。

  • In this book, Aron tells of the importance of making good decisions, and of being in control of one's life. 翻译:在这本书里,阿伦讲述了做出正确的抉择以及自我掌控命运的重要性。

  • His love for mountain climbing is so great that he kept on climbing mountains even after this experience. 翻译:他对登山极度热爱,甚至在此次断臂经历之后他依然继续攀爬。

  • Do we have the same spirit as Aron? 翻译:我们有阿伦那样的精神吗?

  • Let's think about it before we find ourselves 'between a rock and a hard place', and before we have to make a decision that could mean life or death. 翻译:在发现自己处于生死两难的境地及面对生死抉择之前,让我们先思考一下吧!

  • 2c. Read the statements and circle True, False or Don't know. 翻译:2c.阅读下面的句子,圈出正确的、错误的或不知道的。

  • 1. Aron almost lost his life three times because of climbing accidents. 翻译:1. 阿伦曾有三次因登山事故险些丧命。

  • 2. Aron had a serious accident in April 2003. 翻译:2. 阿伦在 2003 年 4 月遭遇了一起严重的事故。

  • 3. Aron ran out of water after three days. 翻译:3. 阿伦在三天后耗尽了所有的水。

  • 4. Aron wrote his book before his serious accident. 翻译:4. 阿伦在遭遇这起严重的事故前写了他的书。

  • 5. Aron still goes mountain climbing. 翻译:5.阿伦仍然在爬山。

  • 2d. Read the passage again and answer the questions. 翻译:2d.再读一遍课文并回答问题。

  • 1. Where did the accident happen on April 26, 2003? 翻译:1.2003 年 4 月 26 日的事故发生在哪里?

  • 2. Why couldn't Aron move? 翻译:2. 阿伦为什么动不了了?

  • 3. How did Aron free himself? 翻译:3. 阿伦是如何挣脱出来的?

  • 4. What did Aron do after the accident? 翻译:4. 阿伦在事故发生后做了什么?

  • 5. What does 'between a rock and a hard place' mean? 翻译:5.“进退两难”是什么意思?

  • 2e. Put the sentences in the correct order. 翻译:2e.把句子按正确的顺序排列。

  • Then use them to tell Aron's story to your partner. Try to add other details from the reading. 翻译:然后用它们把阿伦的故事告诉你的搭档。试着从阅读中添加其他的细节。

  • On April 26, 2003, he had a serious mountain climbing accident. 翻译:2003 年 4 月 26 日,他遭遇了一起严重的登山事故。

  • Aron loves mountain climbing and doesn't mind taking risks. 翻译:阿伦喜欢爬山,他不介意冒险。

  • Aron did not give up after the accident and keeps on climbing mountains today. 翻译:在遭遇事故后,阿伦没有放弃,如今仍在继续爬山。

  • He wrote a book about his experience. 翻译:他以他的经历写了一本书。

  • Aron lost half his right arm from the 2003 accident. 翻译:阿伦在 2003 年的事故中失去了一半的右臂。

  • 3a. Imagine you are the school nurse and a student just had an accident or a health problem. 翻译:3a.假设你是学校的一名护士,一名学生刚刚发生了意外或遭遇了健康问题。

  • Make notes about what he/she should and shouldn't do. 翻译:记下他/她应该做什么和不应该做什么。

  • Accident or health problem 翻译:意外或健康问题

  • He/She should 翻译:他/她应该

  • He/She shouldn't 翻译:他/她不应该

  • 3b. Write a conversation between the nurse and the student using the notes in 3a. 翻译:3b.用 3a 中的笔记写一段护士和学生间的对话。

  • Use the questions and phrases below to help you. 翻译:使用下面的问题和短语来帮助你。

  • What's the matter? / What happened? / Are you OK? 翻译:怎么了?/发生什么事了?/你还好吗?

  • No, I don't feel well. / I feel ... 翻译:不,我感觉不舒服。/我感到⋯⋯

  • / I have a ... / Should I ... ? 翻译:/我得了⋯⋯/我应该⋯⋯吗?

  • You should ... / You shouldn't ... 翻译:你应该⋯⋯/你不应该⋯⋯

  • fell down / got hit by ... / cut myself / hurt my ... 翻译:跌倒/被⋯⋯击中/割伤自己/伤到了我的⋯⋯

  • Self check 翻译:自我检测

  • 1 Write different health problems next to the body parts. 翻译:1 在身体部位旁边写下不同的健康问题。

  • Then write more health problems you know of. 翻译:然后写下更多你知道的健康问题。

  • Head: 翻译:头:

  • Back: 翻译:背:

  • Throat: 翻译:喉咙:

  • Tooth: 翻译:牙齿:

  • Stomach: 翻译:胃:

  • Other problems: 翻译:其他问题:

  • 2 Put these questions and answers in order to make a conversation. 翻译:2 把这些问题和答案按顺序排列组成对话。

  • I hurt myself playing soccer. I have a sore leg. 翻译:我踢足球受伤了。我腿痛。

  • I think you should see a doctor and get an X-ray. 翻译:我想你应该去看医生,拍 X 光片。

  • What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?

  • What should I do? 翻译:我应该做什么?

  • OK, thanks. I'll do that now. 翻译:好的,谢谢。我现在就去。

  • Oh, that doesn't sound good. 翻译:哦,听起来不太好。

  • 3 Write advice for these people. 翻译:3 为这些人写建议。

  • 1. Problem: Alan cut himself. 翻译:1. 问题:艾伦割伤了自己。

  • 2. Problem: Cindy has a headache. 翻译:2. 问题:辛迪头痛。

  • 3. Problem: My cousins have bad colds. 翻译:3. 问题:我的堂兄弟姐妹患了重感冒。

  • 4. Problem: Jack hurt his back playing volleyball. 翻译:4. 问题:杰克打排球时弄伤了背。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-11 18:42:54

最新初中人教新目标版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...