人教新目标版八年级下册英语Listening Scripts课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级下册课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Listening Scripts课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Listening Scripts 翻译:听力原文

Unit 1 Time to Relax 翻译:第一单元 放松时刻

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b 和 1c

Interview 1 翻译:采访 1

Hey, Teng Fei! I'm doing a survey on free-time activities. Could you help? 翻译:嘿,腾飞!我正在做一个关于休闲活动的调查,能帮个忙吗?

Hi, Adam. Sure! 翻译:嗨,亚当。当然可以!

What do you usually do when you're free? 翻译:你空闲时通常会做些什么?

Hmm. I like programming. I do it after school. 翻译:嗯⋯⋯我喜欢编程,放学后会做这个。

Oh, are you creating an app? 翻译:哦,你是在开发应用程序吗?

That's right. I also like hiking at the weekend. It's a great form of exercise. 翻译:没错。我周末还喜欢去徒步,这是一种很好的锻炼方式。

Interview 2 翻译:采访 2

How do you spend your free time, Helen? 翻译:海伦,你空闲时间怎么度过呢?

Well, I love painting pictures. 翻译:嗯,我特别喜欢画画。

How did you get into it? 翻译:你是怎么开始画画的?

Oh, I saw my mother paint when I was young. I decided to give it a go too! Painting helps me to express how I feel. 翻译:哦,我小时候看妈妈画画,就决定也试试!画画能帮我表达内心的感受。

I see! 翻译:我明白了!

Interview 3 翻译:采访 3

What do you do in your free time, Chen Jie? Do you do sport? 翻译:陈杰,你空闲时间做什么?会做运动吗?

No, not really. But I like to play the flute. 翻译:不,其实不太做运动。但我喜欢吹长笛。

Wow! Isn't that difficult? 翻译:哇!那个很难吧?

It was very difficult at first. I needed to practise a lot! 翻译:一开始特别难,我需要大量练习!

And is it easier now? 翻译:现在容易些了吗?

It's never easy, but it's more fun now. I do it to relax these days. 翻译:这从来都不容易,但现在更有趣了。我现在吹长笛是为了放松。

Section A, 2b and 2c 翻译:A部分,2b 和 2c

Hi, Emma, how was your weekend? 翻译:嗨,埃玛,周末过得怎么样?

It was OK, but now I hurt all over! 翻译:还行吧,但现在我浑身都疼!

How come? 翻译:怎么回事?

I went to the sports centre to try ice skating. People looked so beautiful doing it! But I didn't expect to fall so many times! 翻译:我去体育中心尝试滑冰了。看别人滑得那么优美!可没想到自己摔了那么多次!

Oh dear! 翻译:天哪!

I don't want to go ice skating again. 翻译:我再也不想滑冰了。

Why? Nobody expects you to be perfect from the start. 翻译:为什么?没人指望你一开始就完美啊。

My instructor said that too. She also encouraged me to get back up whenever I fell. She told me not to give up so easily. 翻译:我的教练也这么说。她还鼓励我每次摔倒都要站起来,告诉我不要轻易放弃。

Everything's difficult before it's easy. Like swimming. I love it now, but I used to be scared of water. 翻译:万事开头难。就像游泳一样。我现在很爱游泳,但以前我特别怕水。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

Yes. I started swimming to get over my fear. Slowly, I became more confident. I have fun being in the water now! 翻译:真的。我开始游泳就是为了克服恐惧。慢慢地我变得越来越自信,现在觉得在水里特别开心!

You're right. I'll try ice skating again! 翻译:你说得对。我会再试试滑冰的!

Unit 2 Stay Healthy 翻译:第二单元 保持健康

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b 和 1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

You don't look well. What's wrong, David? 翻译:你看起来不太舒服。怎么了,大卫?

I have a stomachache. I ate too much at my friend's birthday party yesterday. 翻译:我胃疼。昨天在我朋友的生日派对上吃得太多了。

Oh no! Why did you eat so much? 翻译:哎呀!你怎么吃这么多?

I couldn't help myself! The food was too delicious. My friend's mother cooked everything herself. 翻译:我控制不住自己!食物太好吃了。每道菜都是我朋友的妈妈亲手做的。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Are you OK, Ben? Did you hurt yourself? 翻译:你没事吧,本?你受伤了吗?

Yes, I fell during the football game yesterday. It seemed OK at first, but now I have a backache. 翻译:是的,昨天足球比赛时我摔倒了。起初看起来没事,但现在我后背疼。

Oh dear. Accidents often happen in sport. Be more careful next time! 翻译:天哪。运动中经常发生意外。下次一定要多加小心!

Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

Would you like some snacks, Nancy? Help yourself! 翻译:南希,要吃点零食吗?随便拿!

No, I can't eat anything. I have a terrible toothache. 翻译:不了,我什么也吃不了。我牙疼得厉害。

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you bite something hard? 翻译:听到这个我很难过。你是不是咬了什么硬东西?

No, I think I ate too many sweet things. Oh, my tooth really hurts! 翻译:没有,我想是我甜食吃太多了。哦,我的牙真疼啊!

Conversation 4 翻译:对话 4

What's the matter, Judy? 翻译:怎么了,朱迪?

I'm sorry, but it's difficult for me to talk. 翻译:对不起,我说话有点困难。

What happened? 翻译:发生什么事了?

I practised my speech by myself for hours yesterday. I guess I didn't drink enough water. I'm suffering from a sore throat now. 翻译:我昨天自己练习演讲练了好几个小时。我想我水喝得不够。现在我嗓子很疼。

Section A, 2b and 2c 翻译:A部分,2b和2c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

What's the matter, David? 翻译:怎么了,大卫?

I ate too much last night. Now my stomach aches. 翻译:我昨晚吃得太多了。现在我的胃很疼。

You shouldn't eat so much next time. I'll give you some medicine. 翻译:下次可不能吃这么多了。我给你开点药。

Thank you! 翻译:谢谢你!

And please avoid soft drinks for now as the gas could make the ache worse. 翻译:目前请不要饮用碳酸饮料,因为其中的气体可能会加剧疼痛。

Got it, thanks! 翻译:明白了,谢谢!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

What's wrong, Nancy? 翻译:南希,你怎么了?

I have a really bad toothache. 翻译:我牙疼得非常厉害。

I see. You should see a dentist. You might need an X-ray. 翻译:明白了。你应该去看牙医。你可能需要拍个X光片。

OK. But what should I do for now? 翻译:好的。但现在我该怎么做呢?

You could eat some soft food. But no more sweet things. Remember to brush your teeth carefully too! 翻译:你可以吃点软的食物。但不能再吃甜食了。也要记得仔细刷牙!

Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

Oh, your nose is bleeding! How did you hurt yourself, Jeff? 翻译:哦,你流鼻血了!你是怎么受伤的,杰夫?

I fell off my bike! I didn't expect to see someone around the corner. 翻译:我从自行车上摔下来了!我没料到拐角处有人。

Oh dear! Come in. Press down on your nose. Good. Now wait for a few minutes. 翻译:天哪!进来吧。按住你的鼻子。很好。现在等几分钟。

OK. Do you think I broke my nose? 翻译:好的。你觉得我的鼻子断了吗?

No, it's not that serious. But you should be more careful next time. Accidents can happen when we're careless. 翻译:没有,没那么严重。但你下次要更小心些。我们一不留神就可能发生意外。

Unit 3 Growing Up 翻译:第三单元 成长

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b 和 1c

What's wrong, Peter? You look worried. 翻译:你怎么了,彼得?你看起来心事重重的。

Harry and I got into a fight a few days ago. Now he's not speaking to me. 翻译:几天前我和哈利吵架了。现在他都不理我了。

What happened? 翻译:发生什么事了?

He borrowed my guitar. But there was an ugly mark on the guitar when he returned it. 翻译:他借了我的吉他。但是还回来的时候吉他上有一道难看的划痕。

Oh no! 翻译:天哪!

I was upset, but he didn't care. He even said, 'It's just an old guitar.' But it's very special to me. It was from my grandfather. 翻译:我很不高兴,但他不在乎。他甚至还说:“不就是把旧吉他嘛。”但它对我来说很特别。那是我爷爷给我的。

That wasn't nice. 翻译:那样说可不好。

I was angry and said things that hurt him. I feel awful now. 翻译:我当时很生气,说了些伤害他的话。我现在心里难受极了。

It's hard to control our anger sometimes. Although he was wrong, you hurt him too. If you want to say sorry, you could call him. 翻译:有时候很难控制我们的怒火。虽然他做得不对,但你也伤害了他。如果你想道歉,可以给他打个电话。

I want to, but I'm afraid he's still angry. 翻译:我想打,但我怕他还在生气。

Well, maybe you could send him a text message first. 翻译:嗯,或许你可以先给他发条短信。

Good idea. 翻译:好主意。

Section A, 2b and 2c 翻译:A部分,2b 和 2c

Hi, Harry. Thanks for picking up. I wanted to call earlier, but I didn't know what to say until I spoke to Ella. 翻译:嗨,哈利。谢谢你接了电话。我本想早点打来,但不知道该说什么,直到跟埃拉聊了聊,这才有了主意。

Hi, yeah, I feel bad about it too. We should talk so that we can clear the air. 翻译:嗨,是的,我也为这事儿感到难受。我们应该谈谈这样才能消除误会。

Listen, I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean it. I was just angry about that mark on the guitar. 翻译:你听我说,我很抱歉伤害了你。我不是有意的。我只是为吉他上的划痕生气。

No, I'm sorry. It was my fault. 翻译:不,应该是我道歉。是我的错。

That guitar was a birthday present from my grandfather when I was eight. He's not around anymore. Although it's old, it means a lot to me. 翻译:那把吉他是我八岁时爷爷送我的生日礼物。他已经不在了。吉他虽然旧,但对我来说意义重大。

I didn't know that. I'm sorry. 翻译:我之前完全不知道这些。对不起。

It's OK. I forgive you. You're my best friend, and I don't want to lose you. 翻译:没关系。我原谅你了。你是我最好的朋友,我不想失去你。

I feel the same. I'm really sorry. I'll be more careful in future. 翻译:我也是这么想的。我真的很抱歉。我以后会更加小心的。

Unit 4 The Wonders of Nature 翻译:第四单元 大自然的奇迹

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b 和 1c

Welcome to our game show! Today, it's all about geography. Answer as quickly as you can! Question one: What is the highest mountain in the world? 翻译:欢迎来到我们的游戏节目!今天聚焦的话题是地理。请快速抢答!第一题:世界上最高的山峰是哪一座?

It's Mount Qomolangma! 翻译:是珠穆朗玛峰!

Correct! How high is it? 翻译:正确!它有多高?

I know this—it's 8,848.43 metres high. 翻译:我知道——是8848.43米。

No, sorry. Fu Xing? 翻译:抱歉,不对。付兴?

Is it 8,848.86 metres? 翻译:是8848.86米吗?

Yes! But some scientists say Qomolangma is still growing taller! Now, name the biggest desert in the world. 翻译:没错!不过有科学家认为珠峰仍在继续升高哦!现在,请说出世界上最大的沙漠。

The Taklimakan Desert? 翻译:是塔克拉玛干沙漠吗?

Wrong! Ella? 翻译:答错啦!埃拉?

It's the Sahara Desert. 翻译:是撒哈拉沙漠。

Right! Now, how big is it? 翻译:正确!那么,它的面积有多大?

It's about 9,000,000 square kilometres. 翻译:约900万平方千米。

That's right! What's the lowest place on earth? 翻译:答对了!地球上最低的地方是哪里?

It's the Dead Sea! 翻译:是死海!

Well done! Its surface is 416 metres below sea level. Now where's the deepest point in the ocean? 翻译:答得好!死海的湖面比海平面低 416米。现在,请问海洋最深处在哪里?

It's in the Mariana Trench. 翻译:在马里亚纳海沟。

That's correct! How deep is it? 翻译:正确!它的深度是多少?

It's about 11,000 metres deep. 翻译:约11000米。

Correct! 翻译:完全正确!

Section A, 2b and 2c 翻译:A部分,2b 和 2c

Thank you for the wonderful talk, Mr Jones. Now, does anyone have any questions? 翻译:琼斯先生,感谢您精彩的讲座。现在,大家有什么问题吗?

I do! Why are so many countries researching the deep sea? 翻译:我有问题!为什么这么多国家研究深海?

Well, curiosity is one reason. We don't know enough about the ocean floor. 翻译:嗯,好奇心是一个原因。我们对海底还不够了解。

I remember that in 2020, China's <i>Fendouzhe</i> dived deeper into the Mariana Trench than many other submersibles in the world and filmed it. 翻译:我记得在2020年,中国的“奋斗者”号潜水器下潜到马里亚纳海沟的深度超过了世界上许多其他潜水器,它还拍摄了视频。

But I didn't see any deep-sea animals. 翻译:但我没有看到任何深海动物。

What are they like? 翻译:它们是什么样的?

Well, many deep-sea animals are large and unusual. Some animals are blind, but they can 'see' as well as others. Some even create their own light! 翻译:嗯,许多深海动物体型巨大且不同寻常。有些动物眼睛是看不见的,但它们能和其他动物一样“看见”。有些甚至能自己发光!

Cool! Are there any other surprising facts about the deep sea? 翻译:太酷了!关于深海还有其他令人惊讶的事实吗?

Did you know that there's rubbish even at 11,000 metres deep? That shocked many people. 翻译:你们知道即使在11000米深的海底也有垃圾吗?这让很多人感到震惊。

That's terrible! We should do something about it. 翻译:那太可怕了!我们必须为此采取行动。

You're right! 翻译:你说得对!

Unit 5 Nature's Temper 翻译:第五单元 大自然的脾气

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b 和 1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

Hi, Xinyi. I heard about the flood in your town. Is everything OK? 翻译:嗨,心怡。我听说你们镇发洪水了。一切都还好吗?

Yes, we're all right. Thanks. Our neighbour warned us about it in time. 翻译:嗯,我们都没事。谢谢关心。我们的邻居及时提醒了我们。

What a kind neighbour! What were you doing at the time? 翻译:多好的邻居啊!洪水来的时候你们正在做什么?

Oh, my family were having dinner when she called. We didn't notice that the water was rising! 翻译:哦,她打电话来的时候我们一家人正在吃晚饭。我们都没注意到水位在上涨!

You're lucky! 翻译:你们真是太幸运了!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Hi, Kate. Are you OK? That was a big earthquake! 翻译:嗨,凯特。你还好吗?刚才那场地震好强烈啊!

Yeah! It scared me. 翻译:是啊!把我吓坏了。

I was doing my homework when the building shook all of a sudden. 翻译:大楼突然摇晃起来的时候我正在写作业。

What were you doing when it started, Jiaming? 翻译:地震发生时你在做什么,佳明?

Oh, I was doing some chores while my mother was preparing lunch. The earthquake took us by surprise too. 翻译:哦,我妈妈在准备午饭,我在帮忙做家务。地震也让我们猝不及防。

Well, I'm glad we're all fine. Thanks for calling! 翻译:嗯,很高兴我们都安然无恙。谢谢你来电关心!

Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

Wasn't the snowstorm last weekend terrible, Liu Yun? 翻译:上周末的暴风雪太可怕了对吧,刘昀?

Yes, it really was! 翻译:是啊,确实可怕!

What were you doing while it was snowing? 翻译:下雪的时候你在做什么?

Not much. I was travelling on the train then. The ride took five hours longer! 翻译:没做什么特别的事。当时我正在坐火车出行。车程比平时多花了五个小时!

Oh no ... I heard many people couldn't get home. They had to stay in hotels for the night. 翻译:天哪⋯⋯我听说好多人都没能回家,只好在酒店过夜了。

Section A, 2b and 2c 翻译:A部分,2b 和 2c

Interview 1 翻译:采访 1

Excuse me. Did you have any trouble during the typhoon? 翻译:打扰一下。台风期间你们遇到麻烦了吗?

No. When the typhoon hit, my family were having dinner at home. 翻译:没有。台风来袭时,我们一家人正在家里吃晚饭。

That's good. How about your neighbourhood? Was it OK? 翻译:那就好。你们社区的情况怎么样?还好吗?

Oh, it was a mess. My parents and I helped with the clean-up this morning. 翻译:哦,当时一片狼藉。今天早上我和爸爸妈妈还帮忙参与了清理工作。

Interview 2 翻译:采访 2

Miss, how did the typhoon affect you? 翻译:这位女士,台风给你带来了什么影响吗?

I was OK, but I was worried about my grandparents. 翻译:我自己没事,但我很担心我的祖父母。

Were they all right? 翻译:他们还好吗?

Yes, thankfully. When I called them, they were playing chess at home. 翻译:是的,谢天谢地。我给他们打电话时,他们正在家里下棋。

Interview 3 翻译:采访 3

Sir, what were your family doing when the typhoon hit? 翻译:先生,台风来袭时您的家人在做什么?

Well, my children and I were reading together when a window broke. 翻译:嗯,我和孩子们正在一起看书,突然一扇窗户被刮破了。

Even our roof nearly came off! 翻译:连我们的屋顶都差点被掀掉!

My children were crying, and my wife was scared too. 翻译:孩子们吓得大哭,我妻子也吓坏了。

Oh dear. Were you prepared for the typhoon? 翻译:天哪。你们对台风有所准备吗?

Well, I heard the news, but I didn't think it would be that strong. 翻译:嗯,我看到了台风预警的新闻,但没想到这次的台风会这么猛烈。

Weather report 翻译:天气预报

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-03-22 12:47:55

最新初中人教新目标版八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...