人教新目标版九年级全一册英语Notes on the Text课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版九年级全一册课文Notes on the Text单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版九年级全一册课文Notes on the Text单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Notes on the Text课文翻译及听力音频

  • Notes on the Text 翻译:课文注释

  • Unit 1 How can we become good learners? 翻译:第 1 单元 我们怎样才能成为优秀的学习者?

  • 1. Don't read word by word. Read word groups. 翻译:1. 不要一个字一个字地读,要按意群读。

  • 2. It takes time. 翻译:2. 这得慢慢来。

  • 3. I also learned useful sentences like 'It's a piece of cake' or 'It serves you right'. 翻译:3. 我还学会了像“这简直是小菜一碟”和“你活该”这样的有用的句子。

  • 4. I can't pronounce some of the words. I can't spell some English words. 翻译:4. 有些单词我不会读。 有些英语单词我拼不出来。

  • 5. But whether or not you can do this well depends on your learning habits. 翻译:5.但是你能否做好取决于你的学习习惯。

  • 6. Alexander Graham Bell 翻译:6. 亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔

  • 7. Knowledge comes from questioning. 翻译:7. 知识源于质疑。

  • Unit 2 I think that mooncakes are delicious! 翻译:第 2 单元 我觉得月饼很好吃!

  • 1. People go on the streets to throw water at each other. 翻译:1. 人们走上街头互相泼水。

  • 2. New Year is a wonderful time when family and friends come together to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new one. 翻译:2. 新年是亲朋好友欢聚一堂辞旧迎新的美妙时刻。

  • 3. In the UK, 翻译:3. 在英国,

  • many people gather in London on December 31 翻译:许多人在 12 月 31 日那天齐聚在伦敦,

  • to see the famous Big Ben clock tower and count down to midnight. 翻译:观看大本钟的午夜倒计时。

  • 4. At midnight they sing Auld Lang Syne, 翻译:4. 在午夜时分,

  • a traditional Scottish song, to remember friends and family. 翻译:他们唱起苏格兰传统歌曲《友谊地久天长》,来怀念朋友和家人。

  • 5. One very important custom is that people will all try to return home and enjoy the family dinner on the eve of the Spring Festival. 翻译:5. 一个非常重要的习俗是人们都要回家团聚,在除夕好好吃一顿年夜饭。

  • Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? 翻译:第 3 单元 你能告诉我洗手间在哪里吗?

  • 1. I'm excited to try the rides! 翻译:1. 要尝试乘骑项目,我好兴奋呀!

  • 2. Alice: ... could you first tell me where the restrooms are? 翻译:艾丽斯:⋯⋯你能先告诉我哪儿有洗手间吗?

  • He Wei: Pardon? Restroom? You want to rest? 翻译: 何伟:什么?休息室?你想要休息吗?

  • 3. I was scared at first, but shouting did help. 翻译:3. 起初我好害怕, 但大声喊还很管用.

  • 4. Both are correct, but the first one sounds less polite. 翻译:4. 两种说法都正确,但是第一个听起来没那么礼貌。

  • 5. It might seem more difficult to speak politely than directly. 翻译:5. 看起来说得客气要比说得直白更难一点。

  • 6. There's an underground parking lot over there. 翻译:6. 那边有一个地下停车场。

  • Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark. 翻译:第 4 单元 我以前怕黑。

  • 1. I get tons of attention everywhere I go. 翻译:1. 无论我到哪里,总是被人关注。

  • 2. Hanging out with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me. 翻译:2. 现在与朋友们外出对我来说几乎不再可能,因为老有保安守在我的周围。

  • 3. Many times I thought about giving up, but I fought on. 翻译:3. 许多次我都想放弃,但我奋力坚持了下来。

  • 4. She advised them to talk with their son in person. 翻译:4. 她建议他们亲自与自己的儿子谈谈。

  • Unit 5 What are the shirts made of? 翻译:第 5 单元 这些衬衫是什么材料做的?

  • 1. Where is tea produced in China? 翻译:1. 中国哪里产茶?

  • 2. He realized that Americans can hardly avoid buying products made in China. 翻译:2. 他意识到美国人几乎无法避免购买中国制造的产品。

  • 3. Kang Jian thinks it's great that China is so good at making these everyday things. 翻译:3. 康健认为中国擅长制造这些日常商品是很了不起的。

  • 4. The most common things, from paper to clay to bamboo, 翻译:4. 最为普通的东西,从纸张到陶土再到竹子,

  • are turned into objects of beauty. 翻译:都变成了精美的物品。

  • 5. The pieces are carefully shaped by hand from a very special kind of clay and then allowed to air-dry. 翻译:5. 这些作品通过手工用一种特殊的陶土精心塑型, 然后再自然晾干。

  • Unit 6 When was it invented? 翻译:第 6 单元 它是什么时候发明的?

  • 1. Well, you do seem to have a point ... 翻译:1. 嗯,看来你说的确实有点道理⋯⋯

  • 2. It is said that a Chinese ruler called Shen Nong was the first to discover tea as a drink. 翻译:2. 据说有一位叫作神农的中国统治者最早发现了茶可以饮用。

  • 3. Cha Jing 翻译:《茶经》

  • 4. In 1875, 翻译:4. 1874年,

  • Mr. Bell learned how to send musical notes through an instrument similar to a telephone. 翻译:贝尔先生学会用一种类似电话的器械发送乐符。

  • 5. Today, 翻译:5. 如今,

  • the popularity of basketball has risen around the world, with many young people dreaming of becoming famous players. 翻译:许多年轻人都梦想成为著名的篮球运动员,篮球在世界各地也越来越普及。

  • 6. The number of foreign players, including Chinese players, in the NBA has increased. 翻译:6. NBA 中的外国球员数量有所增加,其中也包括中国球员。

  • Unit 7 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. 翻译:第 7 单元 应该允许青少年选择自己的衣服。

  • 1. No way! 翻译:1. 不行!

  • 2. Sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced. 翻译:2. 应该允许 16 岁的孩子穿耳洞。

  • 3. When I was a tiny baby crying all night, 翻译:3. 当我还是一个整夜哭闹的小宝宝时,

  • my mom sang to me and stayed by my side. 翻译:妈妈会给我唱歌,陪伴在我身旁。

  • 4. Now I'm an adult, thinking back to those times. 翻译:4. 现在我已长大成人,回想起那过去的岁月。

  • 5. Only then will I have a chance to achieve my dream. 翻译:5. 只有那样我才会有机会实现我的梦想。

  • Unit 8 It must belong to Carla. 翻译:第 8 单元 这一定是卡拉的。

  • 1. Well, where did you last put it? 翻译:1. 那么,最后一次你把它(书包)放在哪里了呢?

  • 2. I think somebody must have picked it up. 翻译:2. 我想一定有人捡到它了。

  • 3. Stonehenge 翻译:3. 巨石阵

  • 4. For many years, historians believed Stonehenge 翻译:4. 多年以来,历史学家们认为巨石阵

  • was a temple where ancient leaders tried to communicate with the gods. 翻译:是古代首领用来与神灵沟通的一座神庙。

  • 5. The large stones were put together in a certain way. 翻译:5. 这些大块的石头以某种方式被摆放在一起。

  • 6. As you walk there, you can feel the energy from your feet move up your body. 翻译:6. 当你走到那儿,你能感觉到(一股)能量从你的双脚上升到你的身体里。

  • Unit 9 I like music that I can dance to. 翻译:第 9 单元 我喜欢能跟着跳舞的音乐。

  • 1. Hmm, depends which movie. 翻译:1. 嗯,取决于哪部电影。

  • 2. I just want to laugh and not think too much. 翻译:2. 我只想笑一笑,不想过多费神思考。

  • 3. When I'm down or tired, I prefer movies that can cheer me up. 翻译:3. 当我心情不好或疲惫时,我更爱看那些能使我高兴起来的电影。

  • 4. The piece which was played on the erhu especially moved me. 翻译:4. 那首用二胡演奏的乐曲尤其使我感动。

  • 5. It is a pity that only six pieces of music in total 翻译:5. 遗憾的是,一共只有六首曲子

  • were recorded for the future world to hear, but his popularity continues to this day. 翻译:被录了下来得以传世,但时至今日,他(阿炳)依旧颇受欢迎。

  • Unit 10 You're supposed to shake hands. 翻译:第 10 单元 你应该握手。

  • 1. I held out my hand and to my surprise, 翻译:1. 我伸出手来(想要握手),可令我吃惊的是,

  • she kissed me on both sides of my face! 翻译:她居然亲吻了我的双颊!

  • 2. Where I'm from, we're pretty relaxed about time. 翻译:2. 在我们那个地方,我们的时间观念比较随意。

  • 3. We value the time we spend with our family and friends in our everyday lives. 翻译:3. 我们特别珍惜平日生活中和家人、朋友在一起的时光。

  • 4. Also, we never visit a friend's house without calling first. 翻译:4. 而且,我们也从不事先未通电话便登门拜访朋友。

  • 5. Mind your manners! 翻译:5. 注意你的礼仪!

  • 6. You wouldn't believe how quickly my French has improved because of that. 翻译:6. 你简直都想不到就因为这样我的法语提高得有多快。

  • 7. My biggest challenge is learning how to behave at the dinner table. 翻译:7. 我最大的挑战是学习餐桌礼仪。

  • Unit 11 Sad movies make me cry. 翻译:第 11 单元 悲伤的电影让我哭泣。

  • 1. John: Did you have fun with Amy last night? 翻译:1. 约翰:昨晚你和埃米玩得开心吗?

  • Tina: Well ... yes and no ... 翻译: 蒂娜:嗯,既开心又不开心⋯⋯

  • 2. Mmm ... 翻译:2. 嗯⋯⋯

  • why don't you ask Alice to join you each time you do something with Julie? 翻译:每次和朱莉在一起的时候,你何不邀请艾丽斯加入呢?

  • 3. Then she won't feel left out. 翻译:3. 那么她就不会觉得自己被冷落。

  • 4. His face was always pale as chalk. 翻译:4. 他总是面色苍白。

  • 5. How could he have missed scoring that goal? 翻译:5. 他怎么没把球射进呢?

  • 6. But whatever it was, don't be too hard on yourself. 翻译:6. 但不管结果怎样,不要对自己要求太苛刻。

  • 7. The next day, 翻译:7. 第二天,

  • Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart. 翻译:彼得并没有害怕,而是勇敢地去参加足球训练。

  • 8. But I think if we continue to pull together, 翻译:8. 但我想只要我们继续团结一致,

  • we're going to win the next one. 翻译:我们就会赢得下一场比赛。

  • Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected. 翻译:第 12 单元 生活充满了意外。

  • 1. I was about to go up when I decided to get a coffee first. 翻译:1. 我正要上楼,这时我决定先去买杯咖啡。

  • 2. We stared in disbelief at the black smoke rising above the burning building. 翻译:2. 我们直愣愣地盯着燃烧着的大楼上升起的黑烟,无法相信(这一切)。

  • 3. April Fool's Day 翻译:3. 愚人节

  • 4. Many April Fool's jokes may end up being not very funny. 翻译:4. 许多愚人节玩笑的结局并不是那么有趣。

  • Unit 13 We're trying to save the earth! 翻译:第 13 单元 我们正在努力拯救地球!

  • 1. So together, our actions can make a difference and lead to a better future! 翻译:1. 因此,我们齐心协力就能带来变化,创造更加美好的未来。

  • 2. If their numbers drop too low, it will bring danger to all ocean life. 翻译:2. 如果它们(鲨鱼)的数目降至过低,会给所有海洋生物带来危险。

  • 3. Environmental protection groups around the world, 翻译:3. 世界各地的环境保护组织,

  • such as WildAid and the WWF, are teaching the public about 'finning'. 翻译:如野生救援协会和世界自然基金会,都在教育公众有关“猎翅”(获取鱼翅而猎杀鲨鱼)的行为。

  • 4. She lives in a house in the UK that she built herself out of rubbish. 翻译:4. 她住在英国,房子是她自己用废弃物建造而成。

  • 5. The top of the house is an old boat turned upside down. 翻译:5. 房子的顶部是一条翻转过来的旧木船。

  • 6. Not only can the art bring happiness to others, but it also shows that even cold, 翻译:6. 艺术不但可以给他人带来快乐,而且也说明只需要一点创造力,

  • hard iron can be brought back to life with a little creativity. 翻译:即便是冰冷、坚硬的铁也可产生活力。

  • Unit 14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7. 翻译:第 14 单元 我记得在 7 年级时认识了你们所有人。

  • 1. We have learned a different language That is from a foreign land 翻译:1. 我们学习了一种不同的语言 它来自异国他乡

  • 2. I'm trying to keep my cool 翻译:2. 我在尽力保持冷静

  • 3. As you set out on your new journey, 翻译:3. 在新的旅行启程之际,

  • you shouldn't forget where you came from. 翻译:不应忘了你来自何处。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-09-07 14:43:52

最新初中人教新目标版九年级全一册资讯