人教新目标版九年级全一册英语UNIT 2 I think that mooncakes are delicious!课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版九年级全一册课文UNIT 2 I think that mooncakes are delicious!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版九年级全一册课文UNIT 2 I think that mooncakes are delicious!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 2 I think that mooncakes are delicious!课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 2 翻译:第 2 单元

  • Section A 翻译:A 部分

  • I think that mooncakes are delicious! 翻译:我觉得月饼很好吃!

  • Language Goal: Give a personal reaction 翻译:语言目标:给出个人反应

  • 1a. Match the pictures with the descriptions. 翻译:1a.将图片与描述相匹配。

  • 1. The Water Festival in Thailand 翻译:1. 泰国的泼水节

  • 2. The Chinese Spring Festival in Beijing 翻译:2. 北京的春节

  • 3. The Dragon Boat Festival in Hong Kong 翻译:3. 香港的端午节

  • 4. The Lantern Festival in Jiangxi 翻译:4. 江西的元宵节

  • What a great day! What did you like best? 翻译:多好的一天啊!你最喜欢什么?

  • I loved the races. But I guess it was a little too crowded. 翻译:我喜欢比赛。但我想它有点太拥挤了。

  • 1b. Listen and circle T for true or F for false. 翻译:1b.听录音并圈出正(T)误(F)。

  • Mary: What a great day! Bill: Yes, it was really fun! Mary: What did you like best? 翻译:玛丽:多棒的一天啊! 比尔:是啊,真的很有趣! 玛丽:你最喜欢什么?

  • Bill: I loved the races! They were really interesting to watch. How fantastic the dragon boat teams were! 翻译: 比尔:我喜欢比赛!观看比赛很有趣。龙舟队多棒啊!

  • Mary: Yes! And look at the colors of the boats. How pretty they were! 翻译: 玛丽:是的!看看龙舟的颜色。它们多漂亮啊!

  • Bill: I agree! But I guess it was a little too crowded. 翻译: 比尔:我同意!但我想人有点太多了。

  • Mary: I don't know ... I kind of like to have more people around. 翻译: 玛丽:我不觉得⋯⋯我有点喜欢周围人多。

  • It makes things more exciting. Bill: That's true. Oh, and I really liked eating zongzi. 翻译:这会让事情更加激动人心。 比尔:这是实话。哦,我还很喜欢吃粽子。

  • Mary: Oh, me too! The sweet ones are my favorite. 翻译: 玛丽:哦,我也是!我最喜欢甜口味的。

  • Bill: I wonder if they'll have the races again next year. Mary: Of course! They have them every year. 翻译: 比尔:我想知道他们明年是否还办比赛。 玛丽:当然办!他们每年都办比赛。

  • Bill: Then I believe that I'll be back again next year to watch the races! Mary: Me, too! 翻译: 比尔:那么我相信我明年还会来看比赛! 玛丽:我也是!

  • 1c. Talk about the festivals in 1a. 翻译:1c.谈一谈 1a 中的节日。

  • What do you like best about the Dragon Boat Festival? 翻译:端午节你最喜欢什么?

  • I love the races. I think that they're fun to watch. 翻译:我喜欢比赛。我觉得看比赛很有趣。

  • 2a. 翻译:2a.

  • Listen to the conversation between Wu Ming and Harry and circle the correct words in the sentences. 翻译:听吴明和哈利之间的对话,圈出句子中正确的单词。

  • Harry: What did you do on your vacation, Wu Ming? 翻译:哈利:你假期做了什么,吴明?

  • Wu Ming: I visited my aunt and uncle in Hong Kong. Harry: Wow! So what did you do? 翻译: 吴明:我去香港拜访了我的姑姑和姑父。 哈利:哇!所以你做了什么?

  • Wu Ming: Well, we ate out a lot. 翻译: 吴明:嗯,我们出去吃了很多。

  • I believe that we ate at least five meals a day! 翻译:我觉得我们每天至少吃了五顿!

  • How delicious the food is! I've put on five pounds! Harry: Haha! 翻译:那里的食物太好吃了!我已经长胖五磅了! 哈利:哈哈!

  • Yes, the food in Hong Kong is delicious. What else did you do? 翻译:是的,香港的食物很美味。你还做了什么?

  • Wu Ming: Shopping, of course. Hong Kong is a great place for shopping! 翻译: 吴明:当然是购物。香港是购物的好地方!

  • I spent so much money. Harry: So what was the best part of the trip? 翻译:我花了很多钱。 哈利:所以这次旅行最棒的地方在哪?

  • Wu Ming: Oh, the Dragon Boat Festival for sure. They had teams from all over the world! 翻译: 吴明:哦,那一定是端午节了。有世界各地的队伍来参加!

  • Harry: I'm planning a trip to Hong Kong next year. 翻译: 哈利:我正在计划明年去香港旅行。

  • I wonder whether June is a good time. 翻译:我想知道六月去是否是个好的时间。

  • Wu Ming: Yes, if you want to see the boat races. But it's quite hot in June. 翻译: 吴明:如果你想看龙舟赛的话,是的。但是六月很热。

  • That's one thing I didn't like. Harry: Oh, I don't mind hot weather. Wu Ming: OK, then I think that June would be a perfect time for you to visit. 翻译:那是我不喜欢的一方面。 哈利:哦,我不介意天热。 吴明:好,那我觉得你六月去是一个绝佳的时间。

  • 2b. Wu Ming did a lot of fun activities, but there were also downsides. 翻译:2b.吴明做了很多有趣的活动,但也有负面的。

  • Listen again and fill in the chart. 翻译:再听一遍,填好表格。

  • Harry: What did you do on your vacation, Wu Ming? 翻译:哈利:你假期做了什么,吴明?

  • Wu Ming: I visited my aunt and uncle in Hong Kong. Harry: Wow! So what did you do? 翻译: 吴明:我去香港拜访了我的姑姑和姑父。 哈利:哇!所以你做了什么?

  • Wu Ming: Well, we ate out a lot. 翻译: 吴明:嗯,我们出去吃了很多。

  • I believe that we ate at least five meals a day! 翻译:我觉得我们每天至少吃了五顿!

  • How delicious the food is! I've put on five pounds! Harry: Haha! 翻译:那里的食物太好吃了!我已经长胖五磅了! 哈利:哈哈!

  • Yes, the food in Hong Kong is delicious. What else did you do? 翻译:是的,香港的食物很美味。你还做了什么?

  • Wu Ming: Shopping, of course. Hong Kong is a great place for shopping! 翻译: 吴明:当然是购物。香港是购物的好地方!

  • I spent so much money. Harry: So what was the best part of the trip? 翻译:我花了很多钱。 哈利:所以这次旅行最棒的地方在哪?

  • Wu Ming: Oh, the Dragon Boat Festival for sure. They had teams from all over the world! 翻译: 吴明:哦,那一定是端午节了。有世界各地的队伍来参加!

  • Harry: I'm planning a trip to Hong Kong next year. 翻译: 哈利:我正在计划明年去香港旅行。

  • I wonder whether June is a good time. 翻译:我想知道六月去是否是个好的时间。

  • Wu Ming: Yes, if you want to see the boat races. But it's quite hot in June. 翻译: 吴明:如果你想看龙舟赛的话,是的。但是六月很热。

  • That's one thing I didn't like. Harry: Oh, I don't mind hot weather. Wu Ming: OK, then I think that June would be a perfect time for you to visit. 翻译:那是我不喜欢的一方面。 哈利:哦,我不介意天热。 吴明:好,那我觉得你六月去是一个绝佳的时间。

  • 2c. Role-play conversations between Wu Ming and Harry. 翻译:2c.角色扮演吴明和哈利之间的对话。

  • Use the information in 2a and 2b or make your own conversations. 翻译:使用 2a 和 2b 中的信息或自行发挥。

  • What did you do on your vacation? 翻译:你假期做了什么?

  • I visited my cousins. I think that we ate five meals a day! 翻译:我拜访了我的堂兄弟姐妹。我想我们一天吃五顿饭!

  • I've put on five pounds! 翻译:我体重增加了五磅!

  • I guess the food was delicious, right? 翻译:我猜食物很好吃,对吧?

  • 2d. Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d.分角色扮演对话。

  • Guess what? I'm going to Chiang Mai in two weeks. 翻译:你猜怎么着?过两个星期我要到清迈去。

  • Wow, sounds like fun! 翻译:哇,听起来挺好玩的!

  • But I believe that April is the hottest month of the year there. 翻译:但我觉得四月是那里一年中最炎热的月份。

  • Yes, that's true. But there's a water festival there from April 13th to 15th. 翻译:是的,没错。但4月13日到15日那里有个泼水节。

  • I wonder if it's similar to the Water Festival of the Dai people in Yunnan Province. 翻译:我在想这是否与云南傣族人民的泼水节相似。

  • Yes, I think so. This is the time of the Thai New Year. 翻译:是的,我想是的。这个时候是泰国的新年,

  • People go on the streets to throw water at each other. 翻译:人们走上街头相互泼水。

  • Cool! But why do they do that? 翻译:爽啊!不过他们为什么要这样做呢?

  • Because the new year is a time for cleaning and washing away bad things. 翻译:因为新年是清扫和洗去晦气的时候。

  • Then you'll have good luck in the new year. 翻译:然后在新的一年里,你会交好运。

  • 3a. Read the passage about the Mid-autumn Festival and answer the questions. 翻译:3a.阅读关于中秋节的短文,回答问题。

  • 1. How do people celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival? 翻译:1. 人们如何庆祝中秋节?

  • 2. What story is the reading about? 翻译:2. 这篇文章是关于什么故事的?

  • Full Moon, Full Feelings 翻译:圆圆的月亮,满满的情思

  • Chinese people have been celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival and enjoying mooncakes for centuries. 翻译:千百年来中华儿女一直过中秋、吃月饼。

  • Mooncakes are in the shape of a full moon on the Mid-Autumn night. 翻译:月饼有着中秋夜满满圆月的外形,

  • They carry people's wishes to the families they love and miss. 翻译:它寄托着人们对所热爱、所思念的家人的美好祝愿。

  • There are many traditional folk stories about this festival. 翻译:这个节日有着许许多多的传统民间故事,

  • However, most people think that the stories of Chang'e is the most touching. 翻译:但大多数人认为,嫦娥的故事最为感人。

  • Chang'e was Hou Yi's beautiful wife. After Hou Yi shot down the nine suns, 翻译:嫦娥是后羿的美丽妻子。当后羿射下九个太阳之后,

  • a goddess gave him magic medicine to thank him. 翻译:一位女神仙送给他一种仙药作为答谢,

  • Whoever took this could live forever, and Hou Yi planned to take it with Chang'e. 翻译:无论谁只要服下这种仙药便可长生不老。于是后羿计划与嫦娥一起分享。

  • However, a bad man, Pang Meng, tried to steal the medicine when Hou Yi was not home. 翻译:然而,歹人逄蒙企图在后羿外出之际抢夺仙药。

  • Chang'e refused to give it to him and took it all. 翻译:嫦娥拒绝把药给他,便将仙药全部服下,

  • She became very light and flew up to the moon. 翻译:她变得那么轻盈,然后飞到了月宫。

  • Hou Yi was so sad that he called out her name to the moon every night. 翻译:后羿伤心至极,每夜面对月亮呼唤着嫦娥的名字。

  • One night, he found that the moon was so bright and round that he could see his wife there. 翻译:一天夜里,他发现月亮又圆又亮,他看见了自己的妻子在月亮上。

  • He quickly laid out her favorite fruits and desserts in the garden. How he wished that Chang'e could come back! 翻译:于是他很快在花园里摆下嫦娥最喜欢吃的果品和糕点。他是多么期望嫦娥能够回到他身边啊!

  • After this, 翻译:从此,

  • people started the tradition of admiring the moon and sharing mooncakes with their families. 翻译:人们开始了赏月和与家人共享月饼的传统习俗。

  • 3b. Read the passage again. Put the events in the correct order. 翻译:3b.再读一遍短文。将事件排序。

  • Pang Meng tried to steal the medicine. 翻译:逄蒙试图偷药。

  • A goddess thanked Hou Yi by giving him magic medicine. 翻译:一位女神为了感谢后羿,给了他神药。

  • Chang'e refused to give Pang Meng the medicine and took it all. 翻译:嫦娥拒绝给逄蒙药,把药全吃了。

  • Hou Yi shot down the nine suns and saved the people on the earth. 翻译:后羿射落了九个太阳,拯救了地球上的人民。

  • Hou Yi was very sad and watched the moon at night, 翻译:后羿很伤心,晚上看月亮,

  • and wished his wife could come back. 翻译:希望妻子能回来。

  • As a result, Chang'e became light and flew up to the sky. 翻译:结果,嫦娥变轻了,飞上了天空。

  • Hou Yi planned to take the medicine with his wife. 翻译:后羿打算和妻子一起吃药。

  • 3c. 翻译:3c.

  • Without looking at the passage, try to complete the sentences with the correct words. 翻译:不看短文,尝试用正确的单词完成句子。

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

  • I know that the Water Festival is really fun. 翻译:我知道泼水节真的很有趣。

  • What fun the Water Festival is! 翻译:泼水节多有趣啊!

  • I wonder if they'll have the races again next year. 翻译:我想知道他们明年是否还会举办比赛。

  • How fantastic the dragon boat teams were! 翻译:那些龙舟队太棒了!

  • I wonder whether June is a good time to visit Hong Kong. 翻译:我想知道六月是不是游览香港的好时机。

  • How pretty the dragon boats were! 翻译:多漂亮的龙舟啊!

  • I believe that April is the hottest month in Thailand. 翻译:我相信四月是泰国最热的月份。

  • How delicious the food is in Hong Kong! 翻译:香港的食物多美味啊!

  • 4a. Write sentences using the words given. 翻译:4a.用所给的单词写句子。

  • I think that the Lantern Festival is beautiful. 翻译:我觉得元宵节很美。

  • 4b. Read the passage below and underline the objective clauses. 翻译:4b.阅读下面的短文,在宾语从句下面划线。

  • If possible, write your own sentences about Mother's Day and Father's Day using objective clauses. 翻译:如果可能的话,用宾语从句自己写一写关于母亲节和父亲节的句子。

  • Dear Xia Yu, 翻译:亲爱的夏雨:

  • Do you know that there are two special days for parents in America? 翻译:你知道美国有两个为父母设置的特别的日子吗?

  • One is Mother's Day on the second Sunday of May, and the other is Father's Day on the third Sunday of June. 翻译:一个是五月第二个星期日的母亲节,另一个是六月第三个星期日的父亲节。

  • On these two days, American children often give gifts to their parents or take them out for lunch or dinner. 翻译:在这两天里,美国孩子经常给他们的父母送礼物或带他们出去吃午饭或晚餐。

  • Common gifts are flowers and cards for mothers and shirts or ties for fathers. 翻译:常见的礼物是给母亲鲜花和卡片,给父亲衬衫或领带。

  • I heard that it is becoming more and more popular to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day in China. 翻译:我听说在中国庆祝母亲节和父亲节变得越来越流行。

  • I wonder if children over there also give similar gifts to their parents. 翻译:我想知道那边的孩子是否也给他们的父母送类似的礼物。

  • I believe that there are many ways to show our love. 翻译:我相信有很多方式可以表达我们的爱。

  • Actually, we don't have to spend a lot of money. 翻译:事实上,我们不需要花很多钱。

  • It is also a good idea to help parents to do something instead. 翻译:帮父母做点什么也是个好主意。

  • June 翻译:琼

  • 4c. Which festival do you like best? 翻译:4c.你最喜欢哪个节日?

  • Ask your group and report to the class. 翻译:询问你的小组并向全班汇报。

  • e.g. In our group, David's favorite festival is ... He thinks that ... 翻译:例如:在我们小组,大卫最喜欢的节日是⋯⋯他认为⋯⋯

  • Section B 翻译:B 部分

  • 1a. Match the pictures with the words. 翻译:1a.把图片和单词匹配起来。

  • Chinese dragon 翻译:中国龙

  • dinosaur 翻译:恐龙

  • tangyuan 翻译:汤圆

  • mushroom house 翻译:蘑菇屋

  • 1b. Listen and answer the questions. 翻译:1b.听录音并回答下列问题。

  • Jane: Hi, Wu Ming. Did you enjoy the holiday? 翻译:简:嗨,吴明。你假期过得愉快吗?

  • Wu Ming: Hey, Jane. Yes, it was great. My family went back to Zigong in Sichuan province, and we spent the spring festival there. 翻译: 吴明:嘿,简。是的,非常棒。我的家人回到了四川自贡,我们在那里过了春节。

  • Jane: Did you do anything interesting? 翻译: 简:你做了什么有趣的事吗?

  • Wu Ming: Yes, we went to the famous Zigong Lantern Fair. 翻译: 吴明:是的,我们去了著名的自贡灯会。

  • Jane: Wonderful. Have you got some photos? 翻译: 简:太棒了。你有照片吗?

  • Wu Ming: Yes, let me show you. 翻译: 吴明:是的,让我指给你看。

  • Jane: Oh, this mushroom house is so cute. I wonder whether people could stay there for the night. 翻译: 简:哦,这个蘑菇屋太可爱了。我想知道人们是否可以在那里过夜。

  • Wu Ming: Probably not. 翻译:吴明:可能不行。

  • Jane: Oh, wait. What's that? A dinosaur? 翻译: 简:哦,等等。那是什么?一只恐龙?

  • Wu Ming: Correct. There were many of them. I think the dinosaurs are the children's favorite part of the fair. 翻译: 吴明:正确。有很多只恐龙。我认为恐龙是孩子们最喜欢的部分。

  • Jane: Wow. What a beautiful Chinese dragon. It's so big. 翻译: 简:哇。多么美丽的中国龙啊。它真大呀。

  • Wu Ming: Yes. It's about forty-eight meters long, and it can change colors. 翻译: 吴明:是的。它大约有48米长,并且可以改变颜色。

  • Jane: That's amazing. I really hope I can go to this lantern fair one day. 翻译: 简:太神奇了。我真希望有一天我能去这个灯会。

  • Wu Ming: I think you should. This lantern fair happens every year. 翻译: 吴明:我觉得你应该去。这个灯会每年都举行。

  • Jane: Great. Maybe next year. 翻译: 简:太好了。也许明年吧。

  • Is this a photo of your family? 翻译:这是你的全家福吗?

  • Wu Ming: Yes. We took it on the last day of the spring festival celebrations. 翻译: 吴明:是的。我们在春节庆祝活动的最后一天拍的。

  • Jane: What's that you're eating? 翻译: 简:你在吃什么?

  • Wu Ming: Tang Yuan. They are similar to Yuan Xiao in the northern part of China, and we eat them during the lantern festival. 翻译: 吴明:汤圆。它们和中国北方的元宵很像,我们在元宵节的时候吃它们。

  • Jane: Wow. They look tasty. 翻译: 简:哇。它们看起来很好吃。

  • Wu Ming: Yes. They are delicious. They're also an important symbol of togetherness and happiness in the family. 翻译: 吴明:是的。它们很好吃。它们也是家庭团聚和幸福的重要象征。

  • 1c. Listen again and fill in the blanks. 翻译:1c.再听一遍录音并填空。

  • Jane: Hi, Wu Ming! Did you enjoy the holiday? 翻译:简:嗨,吴明!你假期过得愉快吗?

  • Wu Ming: Hey, Jane! Yes, it was great. My family went back to Zigong in Sichuan Province, and we spent the Spring Festival there. 翻译: 吴明:嘿,简!是的,非常棒。我的家人回到了四川自贡,我们在那里过了春节。

  • Jane: Did you do anything interesting? 翻译: 简:你做了什么有趣的事吗?

  • Wu Ming: Yes, we went to the famous Zigong Lantern Fair. 翻译: 吴明:是的,我们去了著名的自贡灯会。

  • Jane: Wonderful! Have you got some photos? 翻译: 简:太棒了!你有照片吗?

  • Wu Ming: Yes, let me show you! 翻译: 吴明:是的,让我展示给你看!

  • Jane: Oh, this mushroom house is so cute. I wonder whether people could stay there for the night. 翻译: 简:哦,这个蘑菇屋太可爱了。我想知道人们是否可以在那里过夜。

  • Wu Ming: Probably not. 翻译: 吴明:可能不行。

  • Jane: Oh, wait, what's that? A dinosaur? 翻译: 简:哦,等等,那是什么?一只恐龙?

  • Wu Ming: Correct. There were many of them. 翻译: 吴明:正确。有很多只恐龙。

  • I think the dinosaurs are the children's favorite part of the fair. 翻译:我认为恐龙是孩子们最喜欢的部分。

  • Jane: Wow, what a beautiful Chinese dragon! It's so big. 翻译: 简:哇,多么美丽的中国龙啊!它真大呀。

  • Wu Ming: Yes. It's about forty-eight meters long, and it can change colors. 翻译: 吴明:是的。它大约有48米长,并且可以改变颜色。

  • Jane: That's amazing! I really hope I can go to this lantern fair one day. 翻译: 简:太神奇了!我真希望有一天我能去这个灯会。

  • Wu Ming: I think you should. This lantern fair happens every year. 翻译: 吴明:我觉得你应该去。这个灯会每年都举行。

  • Jane: Great! Maybe next year. 翻译: 简:太好了。也许明年吧。

  • ... Is this a photo of your family? 翻译:⋯⋯这是你的全家福吗?

  • Wu Ming: Yes, we took it on the last day of the Spring Festival celebrations. 翻译: 吴明:是的,我们在春节庆祝活动的最后一天拍的。

  • Jane: What's that you're eating? 翻译: 简:你在吃什么?

  • Wu Ming: Tangyuan. 翻译: 吴明:汤圆。

  • They are similar to yuanxiao in the northern part of China, 翻译:它们和中国北方的元宵很像,

  • and we eat them during the Lantern Festival. 翻译:我们在元宵节的时候吃它们。

  • Jane: Wow! They look tasty. 翻译: 简:哇!它们看起来很好吃。

  • Wu Ming: Yes, they are delicious! They're also an important symbol of togetherness and happiness in the family. 翻译: 吴明:是的,它们很美味!它们也是家庭团聚和幸福的重要象征。

  • 1d. Discuss the traditions and activities for the Lantern Festival with a partner. 翻译:1d.和同伴讨论元宵节的传统和活动。

  • What else do you know about the Lantern Festival? 翻译:关于元宵节你还知道些什么?

  • Oh, I know it's one of the most popular festivals in China and it falls on the 15th day of the first lunar month. 翻译:哦,我知道这是中国最受欢迎的节日之一并且它落在农历的正月十五。

  • What do you like most about this festival? 翻译:你最喜欢这个节日的什么?

  • I think it's great fun to solve the riddles. 翻译:我认为解谜语很有趣。

  • 2a. 翻译:2a.

  • How does your family celebrate New Year? 翻译:你们家是怎么庆祝新年的?

  • Name some customs. 翻译:说出一些习俗。

  • Which one is your favorite? 翻译:你最喜欢哪一个?

  • 2b. Read the text and find out which countries' New Year celebrations are mentioned. 翻译:2b.阅读课文找出文中提到了哪些国家的新年庆祝活动。

  • Identifying text organization 翻译:识别文章的组织结构

  • Finding main ideas in paragraphs helps understand text organization. 翻译: 找出段落的主旨有助于理解文章的组织结构。

  • New Year Celebrations around the World 翻译:世界各地的新年庆祝活动

  • New Year is a wonderful time when family and friends come together 翻译:新年是亲朋好友欢聚一堂

  • to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new one. 翻译:辞旧迎新的美好时刻。

  • People all around the world celebrate the New Year with music, special food, and fireworks, 翻译:世界各地的人们都以音乐、特色美食和烟花来庆祝新年,

  • though the celebration may take place at different times. 翻译:尽管庆祝活动可能会在不同的时间举行。

  • In the UK, many people gather in London on December 31 翻译:在英国, 许多人在12月31日那天齐聚在伦敦,

  • to see the famous Big Ben clock tower and count down to midnight. 翻译:著名的大本钟午夜倒计时。

  • Research suggests that millions also watch it on TV. 翻译:研究显示,数百万人会在电视上观看这一活动。

  • At midnight they sing Auld Lang Syne, a traditional Scottish song, to remember friends and family. 翻译:午夜时分,他们唱着《友谊地久天长》,一首苏格兰传统歌曲,来怀念朋友和家人。

  • In the US, people have similar customs. 翻译:在美国,人们有类似的习俗。

  • A famous tradition involves the dropping of a big ball in New York's Times Square. 翻译:一个著名的传统是在纽约时代广场举行的降落一个大球的活动。

  • Huge crowds gather to watch, and when the ball reaches the bottom, 翻译:许多人群聚集观看,当球落到底部时,

  • everyone wishes each other'Happy New Year!' 翻译:人们互相祝愿“新年快乐!”

  • The Chinese New Year, or the Spring Festival, holds great importance in China. 翻译:中国新年,也称为春节,在中国具有重要意义。

  • People sweep out dust from their houses, hang couplets, 翻译:人们打扫房屋,悬挂春联,

  • set off fireworks, and enjoy lion or dragon dances. 翻译:燃放烟花,欣赏舞狮或舞龙表演。

  • One very important custom is that people will all try to return home 翻译:一个非常重要的习俗是人们都会尽量回家,

  • and enjoy the family dinner on the eve of the Spring Festival. 翻译:在除夕与家人好好吃一顿年夜饭。

  • Grandparents, parents, and children gather to eat delicious food 翻译:祖父母、父母和孩子们聚在一起,享用美食,

  • and express best wishes for the whole family. 翻译:表达对全家人最美好的祝愿。

  • This reunion shows that family is hugely important in Chinese culture. 翻译:这种团聚显示出家庭在中国文化中极其重要。

  • In Egypt, people celebrate Sham El-Nessim in April to mark the beginning of spring. 翻译:在埃及,人们在四月份庆祝的“闻风节”标志着春天的开始。

  • The name of the festival means 'smelling the breeze'. 翻译:这个节日的名字意为“细闻清风”。

  • At this time, the weather becomes brighter, and the flowers and trees begin to show their colors. 翻译:在这段时间,天气变得更加明朗,花草树木开始展现它们的颜色。

  • People paint eggs as symbols of new life and new beginnings. 翻译:人们绘制彩蛋作为新生活和新开始的象征。

  • They also go out and enjoy picnics, dance, sing, and watch plays in the theater. 翻译:他们还会外出野餐、跳舞、唱歌,去剧院观看戏剧表演。

  • Although New Year festivals are different all over the world, they have one thing in common. 翻译:尽管世界各地的新年庆祝活动各不相同,但它们有一个共同点。

  • In almost every country, 翻译:在几乎每个国家,

  • people believe that it is a special time to connect with their family and friends and show hope for the coming year. 翻译:人们都相信这是一个与亲朋好友联系,并对新的一年寄予希望的特殊时刻。

  • 2c. Match each paragraph with its main idea. 翻译:2c. 匹配段落和主旨。

  • Paragraph 1 翻译:段落 1

  • Paragraph 2 翻译:段落 2

  • Paragraph 3 翻译:段落 3

  • Paragraph 4 翻译:段落 4

  • Paragraph 5 翻译:段落 5

  • A. People around the world celebrate New Year, but at different times. 翻译:A. 世界各地的人们庆祝新年,但是是在不同的时间里庆祝。

  • B. New Year celebrations around the world have something in common — they involve friends and family. 翻译:B. 世界各地的新年庆祝活动都有一个共同点——它们包括朋友和家人。

  • C. The Spring Festival is the most important festival for Chinese people. 翻译:C. 春节是中国人最重要的节日。

  • D. In the UK and the US, celebrations take place around midnight on New Year's Eve. 翻译:D. 在英国和美国,庆祝活动在除夕午夜左右举行。

  • E. In Egypt, Sham El-Nessim marks the beginning of spring 翻译:E. 在埃及,闻春节标志着春天的开始

  • 2d. Complete the table with the information from the text. 翻译:2d. 用文章里的信息完成表格。

  • New Year Celebrations 翻译:新年庆祝活动

  • Country 翻译:国家

  • Time 翻译:时间

  • Activity 翻译:活动

  • 2e. Use your own words to introduce a New Year festival to a partner. 翻译:2e. 用你自己的话向搭档介绍一个新年节日。

  • 3a. Your English-speaking pen pal wants to know about your favorite Chinese festival. 翻译:3a.你说英语的笔友想知道你最喜欢的中国节日。

  • Make some notes about the festival. 翻译:记一些关于这个节日的笔记。

  • What is the name of the festival? 翻译:这个节日叫什么?

  • When is it? 翻译:它在什么时候?

  • What do people eat? 翻译:人们吃什么?

  • What do people do? 翻译:人们做什么?

  • Why do you like it so much? 翻译:你为什么这么喜欢它?

  • 3b. Write a letter to your pen pal and tell him / her about your favorite Chinese festival. 翻译:3a.给你的笔友写封信,告诉他/她你最喜欢的中国节日。

  • Use your notes in 3a. 翻译:使用 3a 中的笔记。

  • In your letter: 翻译:在你的信中:

  • First, introduce the festival and when it is celebrated. 翻译:首先,介绍节日以及庆祝节日的时间。

  • Then talk about what people do and eat. 翻译:然后谈谈人们做什么和吃什么。

  • Finally, explain why you like it best and how it makes you feel. 翻译:最后,说明为什么你最喜欢它,以及它给你的感觉是怎样的。

  • Self Check 翻译:自我检查

  • 1. Complete the passage with the correct forms of the words in the box. 翻译:1. 用方框中单词的正确形式完成文章。

  • admire 翻译:欣赏;钦佩

  • dessert 翻译:甜点

  • lunar 翻译:阴历的

  • take place 翻译:发生;举行

  • tradition 翻译:传统

  • involve 翻译:涉及

  • 2. Rewrite these sentences as exclamations. 翻译:2. 把这些句子改写成感叹句。

  • 1. The mooncakes are delicious. 翻译:1. 月饼很好吃。

  • 2. The festival will be fun. 翻译:2. 节日会很有趣。

  • 3. This concert is boring. 翻译:3. 这场音乐会很无聊。

  • 4. I'm really excited. 翻译:4. 我真的很兴奋。

  • 5. The band played really loud music. 翻译:5.乐队演奏的音乐非常响亮。

  • 3. 翻译:3.

  • Make sentences about a festival / festivals you like using these words + that / whether / if. 翻译:造句,描述你喜欢的节日,用这些单词 + that / whether / if。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-30 05:23:18

最新初中人教新目标版九年级全一册资讯