人教新目标版2024秋七上英语Listening Scripts课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 2024秋七上
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2024秋七上课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2024秋七上课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Listening Scripts课文翻译及听力音频

  • Listening Scripts 翻译:听力原文

  • Starter Unit 1 Hello! 翻译:过渡单元 1 你好!

  • Section A, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2b

  • b, c, g, h, j, l, n, q, r, v, x, z 翻译:b,c,g,h,j,l,n,q,r,v,x,z

  • Section A, 2c 翻译:A 部分,2c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Good morning, class. 翻译:同学们,早上好。

  • Good morning, Ms Gao. 翻译:早上好,高老师。

  • Sit down, please. 翻译:请坐。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Hello, Peter. Can you say hi to the class? 翻译:你好,彼得。你能向全班同学打个招呼吗?

  • Hi, everyone! I'm Peter Brown. 翻译:大家好!我是彼得·布朗。

  • Thank you, Peter. Now class, please say hi to each other. 翻译:谢谢你,彼得。现在请同学们互相打招呼。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Good morning. My name is Emma. 翻译:早上好。我叫埃玛。

  • Good morning, Emma. 翻译:早上好,埃玛。

  • So what's your name? 翻译:那你叫什么名字?

  • Oh, I'm Fu Xing. Nice to meet you, Emma. 翻译:哦,我是付星。很高兴见到你,埃玛。

  • Nice to meet you too, Fu Xing! 翻译:我也很高兴见到你,付星!

  • Starter Unit 2 Keep Tidy! 翻译:过渡单元 2 保持整洁!

  • Section A, 2c and 2d 翻译:A 部分,2c 和 2d

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hi, Ella! I have a new schoolbag. 翻译:嗨,埃拉!我有一个新书包。

  • Cool! What colour is it, Teng Fei? 翻译:太酷了!它是什么颜色的,滕飞?

  • It's blue. Blue is my favourite colour. 翻译:它是蓝色的。蓝色是我最喜欢的颜色。

  • I like blue too. 翻译:我也喜欢蓝色。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Hello, Emma! I have a new bicycle. 翻译:你好,埃玛!我有一辆新自行车。

  • Really? What colour is it? 翻译:真的吗?它是什么颜色的?

  • It's black and orange. 翻译:是黑色和橙色的。

  • Great. Can you show me tomorrow? 翻译:太好了。你明天能给我看看吗?

  • Sure, I'll be happy to! 翻译:当然,我很乐意!

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Hey, Peter! Look at my new shoes. 翻译:嘿,彼得!看我的新鞋。

  • Oh, they look great. I have new shoes too. 翻译:哦,它们看起来很棒。我也有新鞋。

  • Really? What colour are they? 翻译:真的吗?它们是什么颜色的?

  • They're red. 翻译:它们是红色的。

  • That's cool! 翻译:真酷!

  • Starter Unit 3 Welcome! 翻译:过渡单元 3 欢迎!

  • Section A, 2b 翻译:A 部分,2b

  • three, eight, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fifteen, eighteen, twenty 翻译:三,八,十一,十二,十三,十五,十八,二十

  • Section A, 2c 翻译:A 部分,2c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hello, Peter and Helen! This is my grandpa. 翻译:你们好,彼得和海伦!这是我爷爷。

  • Hello, Mr Fu. Nice to meet you! 翻译:您好,付先生。很高兴见到您!

  • Nice to meet you too. Welcome to my house. Let me show you around. 翻译:我也很高兴见到你们。欢迎来到我家。让我带你们四处看看。

  • Thank you. Oh, what's that, Mr Fu? Is that a goose? 翻译:谢谢您。哦,付先生,那是什么?那是一只鹅吗?

  • No, it isn't. It's a duck. 翻译:不,它不是。它是一只鸭子。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Mr Fu, what are those plants? Are they potato plants? 翻译:付先生,那些植物是什么?它们是土豆植物吗?

  • No, Peter, they aren't. They're carrot plants. 翻译:不,彼得,它们不是。它们是胡萝卜植物。

  • What about these plants? Are they tomato plants? 翻译:这些植物怎么样?它们是西红柿植物吗?

  • Yes, they are! 翻译:是的,它们是!

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • What kind of tree is this? 翻译:这是什么树?

  • It's an apple tree. 翻译:这是一棵苹果树。

  • How many apple trees do you have? 翻译:你有多少棵苹果树?

  • Only two. 翻译:只有两棵。

  • Look at those rabbits. They're cute! How many rabbits do you have? 翻译:看那些兔子。它们很可爱!您有多少只兔子?

  • I have 12 rabbits. Eight are white, and four are black. 翻译:我有 12 只兔子。8 只是白色的,4 只是黑色的。

  • Unit 1 You and Me 翻译:第 1 单元 你和我

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A 部分,1b 和 1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hello, I'm Song Meimei. May I have your name? 翻译:你好,我是宋美梅。我可以知道你的名字吗?

  • Hi, I'm Peter Brown. Nice to meet you. 翻译:嗨,我是彼得·布朗。很高兴见到你。

  • Nice to meet you too. How do you spell your name? 翻译:我也很高兴见到你。你的名字怎么拼呢?

  • P-E-T-E-R, Peter. B-R-O-W-N, Brown. 翻译:P-E-T-E-R,彼得。B-R-O-W-N,布朗。

  • Where are you from? 翻译:你从哪里来的?

  • I'm from London, in the UK. 翻译:我来自英国伦敦。

  • Wow, that's far. What class are you in? 翻译:哇,那太远了。你在哪个班?

  • I'm in Class 1, Grade 7. 翻译:我在 7 年级 1 班。

  • Wow, we're in the same class! 翻译:哇,我们在同一个班!

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Good morning, Ms Li. 翻译:早上好,李老师。

  • Good morning! Are you Emma? 翻译:早上好!你是埃玛吗?

  • No, Ms Li. I'm Ella. 翻译:不,李老师。我是埃拉。

  • Sorry, Ella. What's your last name? 翻译:对不起,埃拉。你姓什么?

  • It's Miller. 翻译:是米勒。

  • How old are you, Ella? 翻译:埃拉,你多大了?

  • I'm 12 years old. 翻译:我 12 岁了。

  • Well, it's nice to meet you. 翻译:嗯,很高兴见到你。

  • Nice to meet you too. 翻译:我也很高兴见到您。

  • Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2d

  • Hello, Mr Smith! 翻译:您好,史密斯老师!

  • Hello, Chen Jie. How are you? 翻译:你好,陈杰。你好吗?

  • I'm good, thank you. Mr Smith, this is my new friend, Peter. 翻译:我很好,谢谢您。史密斯老师,这是我的新朋友,彼得。

  • Peter, this is our English teacher, Mr Smith. He's from the US. 翻译:彼得,这是我们的英语老师,史密斯老师。他来自美国。

  • Hi, Peter. Nice to meet you. 翻译:嗨,彼得。很高兴见到你。

  • Nice to meet you too, Mr Smith. 翻译:我也很高兴见到您,史密斯老师。

  • What class are you in, Peter? 翻译:彼得,你在哪个班?

  • I'm in Class 1. 翻译:我在 1 班。

  • Who's your class teacher? 翻译:你的班主任是谁?

  • Ms Hui. 翻译:慧老师。

  • Oh, Peter, it's Ms Gao, not Ms Hui. Hui is her first name. 翻译:哦,彼得,是高老师,不是慧老师。慧是她的名字。

  • Oh, sorry! My mistake. 翻译:哦,抱歉!我的错误。

  • Unit 2 We're Family! 翻译:第 2 单元 我们是一家人!

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A 部分,1b 和 1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Morning, Emma. 翻译:早上好,埃玛。

  • Oh, hi, Yaming! Glad to see you here in the park! 翻译:哦,嗨,亚明!很高兴在公园里见到你!

  • Me too. Emma, these are my parents. Dad and Mum, this is my classmate, Emma. 翻译:我也是。埃玛,这是我的父母。爸爸妈妈,这是我的同学,埃玛。

  • Nice to meet you, Emma. 翻译:很高兴见到你,埃玛。

  • Nice to meet you too, Mr and Mrs Wang. 翻译:我也很高兴见到你们,王先生和王太太。

  • And this is my sister, Yaqi. 翻译:这是我妹妹,亚琪。

  • Hi, Yaqi! 翻译:嗨,亚琪!

  • Hi, Emma! 翻译:嗨,埃玛!

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Is this your family photo, Peter? 翻译:彼得,这是你的全家福吗?

  • Yes, it is. 翻译:是的。

  • Are these your parents? 翻译:这些是你的父母吗?

  • Yes, they are. 翻译:是的,他们是。

  • Who's he? 翻译:他是谁?

  • He's my father's brother, my uncle. And this is my aunt. 翻译:他是我父亲的兄弟,我的叔父。这是我婶母。

  • Who's she? 翻译:她是谁?

  • She's my sister, Helen. 翻译:她是我的姐姐,海伦。

  • Is this your brother? 翻译:这是你弟弟吗?

  • No, it's my cousin, David. This is my brother, Jim. 翻译:不,是我的堂弟,戴维。这是我弟弟,吉姆。

  • Who are they? 翻译:他们是谁?

  • They're my grandparents. They're my father's parents. 翻译:他们是我的祖父母。他们是我父亲的父母。

  • What a happy family! 翻译:多么幸福的家庭啊!

  • Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2c

  • Hi, Peter! Come in. 翻译:嗨,彼得!请进。

  • Thanks. Oh, these ping-pong bats are nice. Whose are they? 翻译:谢谢。哦,这些乒乓球拍真不错。它们是谁的?

  • Well, this is my ping-pong bat, and the black one is my grandpa's. 翻译:嗯,这是我的乒乓球拍,那副黑色的是我爷爷的。

  • Do you often play ping-pong together? 翻译:你们经常一起打乒乓球吗?

  • Yes, we play every week. My grandpa loves sport. 翻译:是的,我们每周都玩。我爷爷喜欢运动。

  • Whose fishing rods are those? 翻译:那些是谁的钓竿?

  • They're my father's. He spends a lot of time fishing. 翻译:它们是我的爸爸的。他花很多时间钓鱼。

  • Hey, do you play the piano? 翻译:嘿,你弹钢琴吗?

  • No, I don't. It's my mother's piano. She can play it really well! 翻译:不,我不弹。这是我妈妈的钢琴。她弹得非常好!

  • Unit 3 My School 翻译:第 3 单元 我的学校

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A 部分,1b 和 1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Can I help you? 翻译:我能帮你吗?

  • Oh, yes. I'm looking for my classroom. 翻译:哦,是的。我在找我的教室。

  • OK. What class are you in? 翻译:好的。你在哪个班?

  • I'm in Class 2, Grade 7. 翻译:我在 7 年级 2 班。

  • Oh, it's in that building, behind the sports field. 翻译:哦,就在运动场后面的那栋楼里。

  • Behind the sports field. Oh, I see! Thanks! 翻译:在运动场后面。哦,我知道了!谢谢!

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Excuse me. Where's Ms Gao's office? 翻译:请打扰一下。高老师的办公室在哪里?

  • Her office is in the teachers' building. 翻译:她的办公室在教师办公楼里。

  • And where's that? 翻译:那是哪里?

  • The teachers' building is across from the school hall. 翻译:教师办公楼在学校礼堂对面。

  • Great. Thank you. 翻译:太棒了。谢谢你。

  • Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

  • Excuse me. Is there a student centre in this school? 翻译:打扰一下。这所学校有学生中心吗?

  • Yes, there is. 翻译:是的,有。

  • Oh, good. Where is it? 翻译:哦,太好了。它在哪里?

  • It's between the library and the gym. 翻译:它在图书馆和健身房之间。

  • Ah, yes. I can see it. Thank you! 翻译:啊,是的。我看到了。谢谢你!

  • Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2d

  • What's your new classroom like, Peter? 翻译:彼得,你的新教室怎么样?

  • It's large. There are 40 student desks in the room. 翻译:它很大。教室里有 40 张学生书桌。

  • And a teacher's desk in front of the blackboard. 翻译:黑板前有一张教师讲桌。

  • Where do you sit? 翻译:你坐在哪里?

  • I sit in the middle of the classroom. 翻译:我坐在教室中间。

  • That's nice. What's special in your classroom? 翻译:太好了。你的教室有什么特别的?

  • There's a smart whiteboard next to the blackboard. 翻译:黑板旁边有一块智能白板。

  • Oh, and there's another blackboard at the back of the classroom. 翻译:哦,教室后面还有一块黑板。

  • Another blackboard? 翻译:另一块黑板?

  • Yes, we put up important notices there. 翻译:是的,我们在那里张贴重要通知。

  • Are there any lockers in the classroom? 翻译:教室里有储物柜吗?

  • No, there aren't. We put our things in the desk drawers. 翻译:不,没有。我们把东西放在书桌抽屉里。

  • Unit 4 My Favourite Subject 翻译:第 4 单元 我最喜欢的科目

  • Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A 部分,1b 和 1c

  • Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

  • Hi, Ella. Are you OK? 翻译:嗨,埃拉。你还好吗?

  • Hi, Fu Xing. Not really. Today is Tuesday. 翻译:你好,付星。不太好。今天是星期二。

  • So? 翻译:所以呢?

  • I have history on Tuesday mornings. 翻译:我星期二早上有历史课。

  • You don't like history? 翻译:你不喜欢历史吗?

  • No, it's hard for me. 翻译:不,它对我来说很难。

  • So, what's your favourite subject? 翻译:那么,你最喜欢的科目是什么?

  • Maths. 翻译:数学。

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • Because it's fun. 翻译:因为它很有趣。

  • What other classes do you have today? 翻译:你今天还有什么课?

  • I have art and geography. I like those subjects too. 翻译:我有美术课和地理课。我也喜欢那些科目。

  • Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

  • Good morning, Peter. 翻译:早上好,彼得。

  • Good morning, Ms Gao. 翻译:早上好,高老师。

  • What classes do you have today? 翻译:你今天有什么课?

  • I have Chinese and maths first. 翻译:我先上语文课和数学课。

  • Do you like those subjects? 翻译:你喜欢那些科目吗?

  • I like Chinese because it's fun, but I don't like maths. 翻译:我喜欢语文是因为它很有趣,但我不喜欢数学。

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • Because maths is boring to me. 翻译:因为数学对我来说很无聊。

  • But every subject is important. What other classes do you have today? 翻译:但每门课都很重要。你今天还有什么课?

  • IT and PE. 翻译:信息技术课和体育课。

  • What's your favourite class? 翻译:你最喜欢的课是什么?

  • PE, because it's exciting. 翻译:体育,因为它令人兴奋。

  • Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A 部分,2a 和 2c

  • What's your next class? 翻译:你下一节课是什么?

  • History. It's my favourite subject. 翻译:历史。它是我最喜欢的科目。

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-15 22:51:07

最新初中人教新目标版2024秋七上资讯

暂无资讯...